Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2016 1:49 PM

Apr 2012
The jump back on time from vol 22 felt kinda wierd, but well, we have more stories about everyone before the action comes back.
May 24, 2017 9:24 AM

Mar 2012
And with this volume 23 finish. I love them even more. How can you just not love them? Before they know it there are no "me" or "you" any longer but only "us" that remain. When Shiori appear it's not become free for all of 10 people but become 9 vs 1 instead. I feel bad for Shiori but she is necessary sacrifice to progress the invader relationship. Plus she might end up with Kenji too at this point.

Also finally my sig source is used.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 9, 2017 4:45 AM

Mar 2012
Nisemono-kun said:
Where can I read the translated v.23?
You must become member to J-Novel Club.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 9, 2017 5:45 AM

Apr 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Nisemono-kun said:
Where can I read the translated v.23?

and wait..... uhhhh....
They are on vol 4, so, 19 months or so :v
Jun 9, 2017 5:48 AM

Mar 2012
kamijoan said:
NeoAnkara said:

and wait..... uhhhh....
They are on vol 4, so, 19 months or so :v
Vol 23 is fully translated though. You only need to wait that long if you want to buy the Epub since they release only one volume per month. Right now 4 volume have been released.
Jun 13, 2017 6:29 AM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
And with this volume 23 finish. I love them even more. How can you just not love them? Before they know it there are no "me" or "you" any longer but only "us" that remain. When Shiori appear it's not become free for all of 10 people but become 9 vs 1 instead. I feel bad for Shiori but she is necessary sacrifice to progress the invader relationship. Plus she might end up with Kenji too at this point.

Who is shiori, can't remember her?
Jun 13, 2017 7:11 AM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:

Who is shiori, can't remember her?
Well she is new character. Supposedly she is the character that are always there and is unnoticed until plot called for it.
Jun 13, 2017 6:34 PM

Aug 2014
Is she from earth? Is their any illustration of her and what is it that she is always there for?
Jun 14, 2017 4:44 AM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
Is she from earth? Is their any illustration of her and what is it that she is always there for?
She is genuine human from Earth. This is her illustration.

And another one.

The last illustration is spoiler so look at your own risk.

As for her role
Jun 14, 2017 6:03 AM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
cloudedshadow said:

And another one.

As for her role

Thanks for the illustration, well I was wrong in that I thought Kenji was gonna confess to either harumi or shizuka, it certainly took me by surprised​ and I can tell his reply from her expression, rather sad for her but harumi did say that in order to fill up the empty space in his heart, the more the better. So all is not lost but for her but I highly doubt it, I'm being too optimistic. Funny she seem​ similar to onodera only that the guy ain't interested
Jun 14, 2017 6:50 AM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:

And another one.

As for her role

Thanks for the illustration, well I was wrong in that I thought Kenji was gonna confess to either harumi or shizuka, it certainly took me by surprised​ and I can tell his reply from her expression, rather sad for her but harumi did say that in order to fill up the empty space in his heart, the more the better. So all is not lost but for her but I highly doubt it, I'm being too optimistic. Funny she seem​ similar to onodera only that the guy ain't interested
As a spectator she already know what the outcome would be but at the very least she is trying even if it would hurt her rather than not trying and regret it forever.
Aug 17, 2017 2:08 AM
Aug 2017
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:

And another one.

As for her role

Why would Kenji confess to either of them ? Aren't they in love with koutaro ?
Aug 17, 2017 2:18 AM

Mar 2012
Emerald-Senpai said:
cloudedshadow said:

He thought of it that way before the relationship between Kou and the Invaders reach this point when they are inseparatable. Player as he is Kenji find them attractive but he know that they are in love with Kou now.
Aug 17, 2017 4:05 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
Emerald-Senpai said:

He thought of it that way before the relationship between Kou and the Invaders reach this point when they are inseparatable. Player as he is Kenji find them attractive but he know that they are in love with Kou now.

I see thanks for clarifying. And if you do not mind also clarifying something else aswell someone on the wiki said that shizuki's first love( when she was a grade schooler mentioned in Vol 14) could have been Koutaro since he's a time traveller. Can you confirm this ? Thanks.
Aug 17, 2017 5:47 AM

Mar 2012
Emerald-Senpai said:
NeoAnkara said:

I see thanks for clarifying. And if you do not mind also clarifying something else aswell someone on the wiki said that shizuki's first love( when she was a grade schooler mentioned in Vol 14) could have been Koutaro since he's a time traveller. Can you confirm this ? Thanks.
Nah that's not possible because they never meet that time either he as time traveler or he as a child.
Aug 17, 2017 6:35 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
Emerald-Senpai said:

Nah that's not possible because they never meet that time either he as time traveler or he as a child.

So it was never mentioned who it was in the novel and it was just your normal grade school first love. I see thanks once again for being so helpful.
Aug 17, 2017 6:43 AM

Mar 2012
Emerald-Senpai said:
NeoAnkara said:

So it was never mentioned who it was in the novel and it was just your normal grade school first love. I see thanks once again for being so helpful.
I'm re-reading that chapter when you are asking it. I might be missing something but there are not really talk about Shizuka first love or anything there. It's mostly Sanae-san & Sanae-chan who talk about love or uncle Alu referencing about Alaia unsuccessful romance. Once again I might be missing something here.
Aug 17, 2017 6:51 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
Emerald-Senpai said:

I'm re-reading that chapter when you are asking it. I might be missing something but there are not really talk about Shizuka first love or anything there. It's mostly Sanae-san & Sanae-chan who talk about love or uncle Alu referencing about Alaia unsuccessful romance. Once again I might be missing something here.

I am so sorry it was vol 12 chapter 2 not vol 14. I'm really sorry for wasting your time making you read something not relevant.
Aug 17, 2017 6:55 AM

Mar 2012
@Emerald-Senpai

This you mean
“...Yurika-chan, could this be your... first love?”

“...”

Yurika remained silent and kept her face looking down.

“...I see... how great...”

Shizuka gently narrowed her eyes and smiled at Yurika.

“...My first love wasn't like a wonderful great love like Yurika-chan's... I wish it was...”

Shizuka's first love was a long time ago, while she was still a grade-schooler. It was just a normal first love for a child, and it ended without anything happening. When compared to that, Yurika's first love looked like it was shining brilliantly and beautifully.

If it is this that you mean then nope they never elaborate this any further. Also son't need to be sorry since I'm just skimming the chapter anyway.
Aug 17, 2017 6:59 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
@Emerald-Senpai

This you mean

“...”

“...My first love wasn't like a wonderful great love like Yurika-chan's... I wish it was...”

Shizuka's first love was a long time ago, while she was still a grade-schooler. It was just a normal first love for a child, and it ended without anything happening. When compared to that, Yurika's first love looked like it was shining brilliantly and beautifully.

If it is this that you mean then nope they never elaborate this any further. Also son't need to be sorry since I'm just skimming the chapter anyway.

Yes that and I was feeling guilty because you were trying to help me and I was leading you wrong. Thanks
Aug 17, 2017 7:03 AM

Mar 2012
Emerald-Senpai said:
NeoAnkara said:
@Emerald-Senpai

This you mean

Yes that and I was feeling guilty because you were trying to help me and I was leading you wrong. Thanks
No problem. Having someone to talk about Rokujouma is already make me happy enough since this is underated and unpopular masterpiece after all. A rare chance I can say.
Aug 17, 2017 7:05 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
Emerald-Senpai said:

No problem. Having someone to talk about Rokujouma is already make me happy enough since this is underated and unpopular masterpiece after all. A rare chance I can say.

True I really wish this would get more seasons considering that the epicness begins after the first season ends.
Aug 17, 2017 7:08 AM

Mar 2012
Emerald-Senpai said:
NeoAnkara said:

True I really wish this would get more seasons considering that the epicness begins after the first season ends.
Just in case you don't know there is drama CD about Blue Knight arc. Recommended if you haven't watch it yet.
Aug 17, 2017 7:11 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
Emerald-Senpai said:

Just in case you don't know there is drama CD about Blue Knight arc. Recommended if you haven't watch it yet.

Really! thank you so much for telling me.
Aug 17, 2017 7:15 AM

Mar 2012
Emerald-Senpai said:
NeoAnkara said:

It's divided into 4 part. Don't forget to turn on CC for the first part since it's not hard subbed like the rest of the part.
Aug 17, 2017 7:20 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
Emerald-Senpai said:

It's divided into 4 part. Don't forget to turn on CC for the first part since it's not hard subbed like the rest of the part.

Wow you are being so helpful. Thanks. Btw this is the first time I ever had a conversation about light novels or anime with someone on a forum and I'm glad it was with someone as helpful as you.
Aug 17, 2017 7:39 AM

Mar 2012
Emerald-Senpai said:
NeoAnkara said:

Wow you are being so helpful. Thanks. Btw this is the first time I ever had a conversation about light novels or anime with someone on a forum and I'm glad it was with someone as helpful as you.
You can ask me anything about Rokujouma or anything else if you want. I'll be glad to help whenever I'm available. I'm just happy whenever someone want to know more or talk more about Rokujouma. Make me glad to wear full set of Rokujouma(avatar, sig, profile pic, about me) as my emblem of honor.
Aug 17, 2017 7:43 AM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
@Emerald-Senpai

This you mean

“...”

Strange I don't seem to remember this part, what's strange is that I would have have flip, disappointed if I knew koutarou was not her first love, I take "first time" seriously.

If i were to recommend a LN this would be at the top of the list, i.e if they are okay with harem
Aug 17, 2017 7:44 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
Emerald-Senpai said:

You can ask me anything about Rokujouma or anything else if you want. I'll be glad to help whenever I'm available. I'm just happy whenever someone want to know more or talk more about Rokujouma. Make me glad to wear full set of Rokujouma(avatar, sig, profile pic, about me) as my emblem of honor.

I will definitely do that and I'm glad I made a new friend today.
Aug 17, 2017 7:49 AM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:
@Emerald-Senpai

This you mean

Strange I don't seem to remember this part, what's strange is that I would have have flip, disappointed if I knew koutarou was not her first love, I take "first time" seriously.

If i were to recommend a LN this would be at the top of the list, i.e if they are okay with harem
I guess because it just offhandedly mentioned that you forget. I need to re-read it too in fact. Aside for it though Shizuka have rather normal family circumstance than other so one small puppy love or crush is not that special for me.

@Emerald-Senpai
Me too is glad to have made another Rokujouma friend.
Aug 17, 2017 8:08 AM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
cloudedshadow said:

I guess because it just offhandedly mentioned that you forget. I need to re-read it too in fact. Aside for it though Shizuka have rather normal family circumstance than other so one small puppy love or crush is not that special for me.

@Emerald-Senpai

I really wish we get a second season or a movie about time traveling arc, I would love to reread it but I still have plenty off LN/Manga to go through plus the anime I've been putting off. Until her parents died, well now that you put it that way it doesn't sound that big of a deal anymore. Still sad and depressed about the
Aug 17, 2017 8:09 AM
Aug 2017
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:
@Emerald-Senpai

This you mean

Well nothing came out of it and it ended without anything happening. It's mentioned in the novel besides it was when she was a grade schooler i.e she was just a child I think she probably didn't even knew what real love was and the most important thing is that she properly realizes her feelings and falls in love with Kou.
MrStealKunAug 17, 2017 3:26 PM
Aug 17, 2017 8:21 AM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:

@Emerald-Senpai

I really wish we get a second season or a movie about time traveling arc, I would love to reread it but I still have plenty off LN/Manga to go through plus the anime I've been putting off. Until her parents died, well now that you put it that way it doesn't sound that big of a deal anymore. Still sad and depressed about the
Anything concern 2000 years ago is just full of emotion. Still waiting for vol 25 translation to start since eventually it will connect there.
Aug 17, 2017 8:31 AM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
cloudedshadow said:

Anything concern 2000 years ago is just full of emotion. Still waiting for vol 25 translation to start since eventually it will connect there.

Nothing quite gets' me more than rokujouma with it's love story, my emotions are welling up, he should have at least kiss her in the end you know I'm pretty sure she'd would want that and fans would cry at that scene. Still can't read vol 23 would love to buy it but if it ain't in a physical book it would feel less worthy like I'm not buying anything since I wouldn't get to hold it my hand
Aug 17, 2017 8:43 AM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:

Nothing quite gets' me more than rokujouma with it's love story, my emotions are welling up, he should have at least kiss her in the end you know I'm pretty sure she'd would want that and fans would cry at that scene. Still can't read vol 23 would love to buy it but if it ain't in a physical book it would feel less worthy like I'm not buying anything since I wouldn't get to hold it my hand
They are still discussing about having physical copies at JNC. I'm sure it will get one eventually.
Jul 12, 2019 3:07 PM
Aug 2014
And we finally get an example of girls outside of the group who like Koutarou. My question is, what exactly was Kiriha's theory that she abandoned because of her analogy to "If two people fall over a branch, that doesn't mean that one can draw the conclusion that the branch is the cause for that"? I didn't understand what her theory was about more girls.

I have some idea about it but it's a pretty elaborate one.
Jul 13, 2019 11:08 AM

Apr 2012
-Alians- said:
And we finally get an example of girls outside of the group who like Koutarou. My question is, what exactly was Kiriha's theory that she abandoned because of her analogy to "If two people fall over a branch, that doesn't mean that one can draw the conclusion that the branch is the cause for that"? I didn't understand what her theory was about more girls.

It's probably a lot about the cause-effect of everything in the series.
A lot of things are not clear to the characters themselves, but to the readers they are.
Koutarou is by effect, the cause of the creation of the universe, but only the goddess knows that.
Also their meetings cause a lot of stuff but are also the effect of Koutarou's actions.
Jul 13, 2019 12:27 PM
Aug 2014
kamijoan said:
-Alians- said:

It's probably a lot about the cause-effect of everything in the series.
A lot of things are not clear to the characters themselves, but to the readers they are.
Koutarou is by effect, the cause of the creation of the universe, but only the goddess knows that.
Also their meetings cause a lot of stuff but are also the effect of Koutarou's actions.

Ah, in that case it was trivial for readers but a huge realization for Kiriha. Though I guess that needs to be cleared up. How did stuff until now happen in the first place.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Picked by J-Novel

NeoAnkara - May 3, 2017

17 by marshdapro »»
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.