Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 4, 2017 3:43 AM

Jan 2017
So will Ayanokoji end up with Kushida or Horikita or some other girl?
Does anyone know or have an idea about it?
Have any of you read the LN?
I don't mind any spoilers btw, I just wanna know who will Ayanokoji end up with >.<

It better be Horikita

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2017 3:47 AM
Apr 2013
Not Horikita from what I heard.
Aug 4, 2017 3:49 AM

Jan 2017
worldeditor11 said:

What?
No!
It better be Horikita. Don't spoil my fantasy.
They have a good chemistry going on.
How do you know it won't be Horikita?

Aug 4, 2017 4:07 AM
Apr 2013
swirlydragon said:
worldeditor11 said:

What?
No!

Some LN guy said she has something going on with the wild guy.

There, ship sunk like the Titanic.
Aug 4, 2017 4:35 AM
Mar 2014
worldeditor11 said:
swirlydragon said:

What?
No!

Some LN guy said she has something going on with the wild guy.

There, ship sunk like the Titanic.

It was me that post that....and just before it goes out of hand, I want to say that I have only see signs for that pairing but not yet done.

However, I would like to disagree with @carliz_kun here because this writer don't write generic stuff....

At the latest volume, Ayanokouji is seems to care mostly about 2 heroines: Airi and Kei.
But if I were to vote, the I would say he probably end with no one...
Aug 4, 2017 5:17 AM
Mar 2014
carliz_kun said:
aquaspirit39 said:

It was me that post that....and just before it goes out of hand, I want to say that I have only see signs for that pairing but not yet done.

Not yet confirmed by the author itself but I wouldn't really mind Sudou x Horikita pairing (School rumble did this and it was successfull)

However, I would like to disagree with @carliz_kun here because this writer don't write generic stuff....

Seems good if that's the case

At the latest volume, Ayanokouji is seems to care mostly about 2 heroines: Airi and Kei.
But if I were to vote, the I would say he probably end with no one...

If he ends up with no one then it will be like 70% of anime out there. Open ending is too common and generic. A well executed open ending however is a different story however.

Ugh, good ending....just for your information, this author has a very horrible track record in making an ending.... All good stories he wrote suffer from rushed and lackluster ending. When I pick up his book, I have prepare my mind for very amazing story that get cut suddenly by nonsense end. I am prepared!
Aug 4, 2017 6:05 AM

Jan 2017
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39
@worldeditor11

I thought this anime was good, but after reading your posts, I guess, it's just another one of those trashy anime having cliche waifu like Rem.
I would have dropped this anime after reading your posts, but I never drop any anime :\
Horikita with Sudou?
Seriously!
MC and Horikita have such a good chemistry going on
Fuck this shit!
I am out!

Aug 4, 2017 6:10 AM

Jul 2015
those tsundere fags .... stop crying like a bitch
he will 100% end up with Horikita , this is why i dropped this show
Aug 4, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:

How do you know he will end up with Horikita?
You read the LN?

Aug 4, 2017 6:14 AM

Jul 2015
swirlydragon said:
tragedydesu said:

You read the LN?

i did only read the first vol
the author is just baiting , i can guarantee that he will go for the generic tsundere route in the end
Aug 4, 2017 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:

i did only read the first vol
the author is just baiting , i can guarantee that he will go for the generic tsundere route in the end

Thnx for the good news bro :)
I love ya ^^

Aug 4, 2017 6:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Who cares, that's clearly not the point of the show unless something drastically changes later on... in which case it'd be a waste of potential regardless of who it might be
Aug 4, 2017 7:51 AM

Jan 2017
@carliz_kun

Btw due to her recent developments with the MC, I think Kushida also has feelings for him.
What do you think?

Aug 4, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2008
For me, I think he will most probably end up with Horikita as it's the most predictable and obvious route but I'd love to see something different. I know that some people who are reading the light novels say that there's a chance for a Sudo/Horikita ending but I still think Horikita will most probably fall for Ayanokoji.

I don't mind Horikita but I'm more curious about Kushida at this point. I don't dislike Kushida even after she revealed her other face. Maybe I'll grow to hate her eventually but for now, I don't mind her. If Kushida doesn't have feelings for Ayanokoji yet, she most probably will.

The thing is, Ayanokoji still doesn't seem to be interested in any of the girls but I think he will end up with someone eventually. The most obvious is Horikita but I wouldn't mind if it's Kushida.
Aug 4, 2017 10:13 AM
Jul 2017
Well for those who say Horikita and Sudou :
Aug 4, 2017 11:39 AM
Mar 2014
carliz_kun said:
swirlydragon said:
@carliz_kun

Btw due to her recent developments with the MC, I think Kushida also has feelings for him.
What do you think?

Same. Horikita will be a like so disappointingly generic ending.
But again, ever since I take up this LN, I am ready for disappointing end. This guy sure can write some amazing stuff, but have have serious problem when wrapping up his own story...wew, but you know I decided to pick it up anyway because his story is just that good lol. I practically marathon volume 5 and volume 6 in one go by pulling all nighter. At this age, after reading too many stories, not many can make me that excited.

Basically advise to everyone, just enjoy the ride! Who care who ended with who, as long as it is a good story...and fingercrossed that Lerche do a proper adaptation for volume 3....I will not accept anything less than 4 episode for volume 3 adaptation!
Aug 5, 2017 12:39 AM

Jan 2017
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39

I am so happy, my fav girl will win! :)
Horikita x Ayanokoji FTW!
Horikita is waifu material for sure ^^
swirlydragonAug 6, 2017 9:42 PM

Aug 5, 2017 3:47 AM

Jan 2008
swirlydragon said:
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39

Um, what makes you so sure that Horikita will win? Sure, she's the most obvious and predictable route but nothing as of yet has confirmed that she's the one. Well, since she's the main heroine, it makes sense that she might be the one but let's see.
Aug 5, 2017 3:53 AM

Dec 2014
Aug 5, 2017 3:55 AM

Apr 2016
I hope Ayanokoji will end up with cancer.
Aug 6, 2017 8:35 AM

Jun 2014
i hope for the generic route where he ends up but Horikata
Aug 6, 2017 9:12 AM

Feb 2016
I don't think he will end up with any girl. I hope so but I don't expect it. I hope it's Horikita.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Aug 11, 2017 11:15 PM
Feb 2009
carliz_kun said:
My theory about mc. Heavy spoiler.

I hope not.
Aug 12, 2017 1:31 AM

Sep 2015
Obviously Horikta
although I don't like her but that kind of girls is popular anyway
Aug 12, 2017 1:50 AM

Nov 2009
I think I prefer the mc with Sakura after this week's episode.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Aug 12, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2016
Nah, MC is more likely to have wife and kids outside of school than to have any romantic relationship with heroines
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Aug 12, 2017 6:18 PM

Mar 2013
carliz_kun said:
There are 3 possible endings. It is always this way.
1. Open ending
2. Ends with one of the main heroines
3. Ends up with unexpected side heroines

3 is super rare though.

Nice thread, guys, glad to have read its responses.

Most rounded up post is probably the one posted by @Mezter, and I assume that's basically how the show is.
Aug 12, 2017 9:47 PM

Aug 2010
Please not Horikita. I don't dislike her, but there are a dime of dozen characters like her.

Honestly the way this show is going I don't see him ending up with anyone. Would be nice to see him get close to all the heroines though.
Aug 13, 2017 12:40 AM

Jan 2016
swirlydragon said:
tragedydesu said:

You read the LN?

You do know a possibility of an original ending is there right?
Aug 15, 2017 10:03 AM
Aug 2017
aquaspirit39 said:
carliz_kun said:

Same. Horikita will be a like so disappointingly generic ending.
But again, ever since I take up this LN, I am ready for disappointing end. This guy sure can write some amazing stuff, but have have serious problem when wrapping up his own story...wew, but you know I decided to pick it up anyway because his story is just that good lol. I practically marathon volume 5 and volume 6 in one go by pulling all nighter. At this age, after reading too many stories, not many can make me that excited.

Basically advise to everyone, just enjoy the ride! Who care who ended with who, as long as it is a good story...and fingercrossed that Lerche do a proper adaptation for volume 3....I will not accept anything less than 4 episode for volume 3 adaptation!

where can I read the novels?
Aug 16, 2017 10:09 AM
Aug 2017
After ep.6, Horikita is virtually discarded. Kushida might be possible but maybe he wants to stay away from her cause ya know. The most possible imo could be Sakura, because she is the character he had more friendly interactions with.
WILL YOU STOP WHINING!?
No I don't understand! You snap at people, you're scary, you tried to eat me, but you're also kind and you're filled with life!
You gave me a name when I was a number, you gave me that compass, you taught me what it means to be alive!
That's why I care about you Velvet! I'll protect you for my own sake. I don't care if you're malevolent, or if it was pointless! If it's a mistake to love you, then I"ll fight the whole world! A world without you, Velvet, is the one thing I couldn't bear!
Eat my arm, just leave me the other one! I need it to clobber the jerk who made my Velvet cry!
-Laphicet, Tales of Berseria

Aug 16, 2017 10:10 AM
Aug 2017
swirlydragon said:
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39

She reminds me of Kyoko

Holy fuck, they share haircuts
WILL YOU STOP WHINING!?
No I don't understand! You snap at people, you're scary, you tried to eat me, but you're also kind and you're filled with life!
You gave me a name when I was a number, you gave me that compass, you taught me what it means to be alive!
That's why I care about you Velvet! I'll protect you for my own sake. I don't care if you're malevolent, or if it was pointless! If it's a mistake to love you, then I"ll fight the whole world! A world without you, Velvet, is the one thing I couldn't bear!
Eat my arm, just leave me the other one! I need it to clobber the jerk who made my Velvet cry!
-Laphicet, Tales of Berseria

Aug 16, 2017 11:33 AM

Aug 2013
swirlydragon said:
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39
@worldeditor11

I thought this anime was good, but after reading your posts, I guess, it's just another one of those trashy anime having cliche waifu like Rem.
I would have dropped this anime after reading your posts, but I never drop any anime :\
Horikita with Sudou?
Seriously!
Fuck this shit!
I am out!

This aint a fcking 'waifu' anime, are u too stupid to see what the premise is about?

like really? Romance is the last thing on this MC's mind, we dont even know his past yet and you worry about something stupid like this
Aug 16, 2017 12:10 PM
Jul 2017
Monchete99 said:
After ep.6, Horikita is virtually discarded. Kushida might be possible but maybe he wants to stay away from her cause ya know. The most possible imo could be Sakura, because she is the character he had more friendly interactions with.

Aug 16, 2017 12:11 PM

May 2015
I don't think that in LN,Manga or anime the story will end with MC X Horikita because,
There is an alternative setting manga for MC X Horikita :
You can read the RAW's here :
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02000059010000_68/

Why would they make it an alternative setting if the main story would have ended with MC X Horikita? Makes sense
Aug 16, 2017 12:14 PM

May 2015
Mezter said:

Please see the genre's of this anime, manga and LN :

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School
Aug 16, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2016
maton456full said:
Monchete99 said:

LattesmcAug 17, 2017 10:01 AM
Aug 16, 2017 12:41 PM
Jul 2017
Lattesmc said:
maton456full said:

oh i read the light novel until volume 5 . Thabks for the little spoiler .
Aug 16, 2017 12:44 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Despite the tags I'm not really feeling this to have much romantic development going on. MC is pretty cold and neutral in many ways.

Out of the girls so far presented, I like Sakura best. She's sweet and is hot as a black car in the desert sun.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 16, 2017 12:46 PM

Nov 2008
Okay it better be Horikita or im completly DONE with this series and ill drop it like the biggest shit in the world.

Well I guess Airi is okay too, as long its NOT that little bitch Kushida.

Yeah, because those 2 are very alike and he can protect her from that Asshole Brother.
HollowIchigo58Aug 16, 2017 1:30 PM
Aug 16, 2017 1:05 PM

Jul 2015
Wow. Many people here are getting all salty when it comes to their ships; saying that they'll drop the anime if their ship doesn't win. Welp.
Aug 16, 2017 1:33 PM
Nov 2015
carliz_kun said:
carliz_kun said:

swirlydragon said:
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39
@worldeditor11

Horikita with Sudou?
Seriously!
Fuck this shit!
I am out!

Nah he will end up with either horikita or kushida. Horikita has a higher chance. I compared this to re zero because I know the best girl won't be chosen. Kushida gets a lower chance

TL; DR He most likely will end up with horikita and Airi gets cucked by the mc saying "I love Horikita."

Sudou gets cucked and author destroys their development.

Ends like the generic route.

Note what im saying is not in the ln yet except for

Can you please explain how and why kushida does that?
Aug 16, 2017 1:48 PM

Jun 2016
I think he'll end up with Horikita and I won't complain, I like the ship. Tho, I think that Sudo x Horikita could be really cute.
I don't like Sakura much tho, at least as a love interest.
and I don't mind Kushida winning.
Aug 16, 2017 4:00 PM

Jul 2009
If we're lucky, no one.

(maybe Sakura).
Aug 16, 2017 4:10 PM
Dec 2014
It's still weird for me why he is helping Horikita to move up to class A when he doesn't like to stand out or do troublesome stuff like that.
Aug 16, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2016
Honestly, judging by the MC's character, it will make the most sense for him to end up with no one.
Aug 16, 2017 4:50 PM

Feb 2014
I guess he's gonna end up with himself.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 16, 2017 5:03 PM

Apr 2011
It'll be a harem ending for sure with Suzune, Kikyou, Airi, Honami, and Kei.
Aug 16, 2017 5:50 PM

Jun 2010
carliz_kun said:

Kushida spoilers:
Aug 16, 2017 6:18 PM

Feb 2017
I mean tbh I hope no one. In general, romance is my fave genre and I'm pretty much always rooting for someone, but in this anime I'm much more interested in MC's past, the weird school system and the dark undertones of the show.

My headcanon is that MC is a-sexual tbh. Like, every girl in this anime is hot af, and MC just doesn't notice :')

If he has to get with someone, I'd love to see him with Kushida in a twisted romance. I want MC to be a cold, heartless manipulative bastard and I want Kushida to turn yandere xD Obvs this won't happen, but a girl can dream.

After the latest ep, I'm more inclinded to say he could end up with Sakura as they have the most friendly reactions, and I'm positive that after the events of that ep she will start to develop feelings towards him.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.