Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[poll] Who is YOUR best girl? -VN Readers- (non VN readers might be spoiled, enter on your own risk)

New
Pages (132) « First ... « 130 131 [132]
May 7, 2015 9:58 AM

Oct 2014
In my opinion, the best girl for Shiro is Saber. I don't like Rin except with Archer, which is weird, but Archer and Shiro are not the same thing (at least personality wise). Sakura is my favorite girl and I think her too good for Shiro. And Shiro is no where near Kirei's level.
May 25, 2015 11:29 AM

May 2015
Seiba FTW !!!
Who is the only girl showing up in Last Episode from realta nua?
- Saber -

and here's my fanart <(")

May 25, 2015 11:33 AM

Feb 2015
^Thats actually very good,you know XD
May 25, 2015 11:37 AM

May 2015
Seiba FTW #2
Who is the girl waiting for Shirou in Avalon?
- Saber-

another fanart I made as a proof of love for Seiba :3

May 25, 2015 11:37 AM

Feb 2015
^you are talented,thats for sure XD
May 25, 2015 11:41 AM

May 2015
laidellent said:
^you are talented,thats for sure XD

thank you very much [ *-*],>
May 25, 2015 11:46 AM

May 2015
And here's one more fanart I made... for team SaberxShirou :3

Don't worry team SaberxShirou, you're not alone :3

May 25, 2015 11:48 AM

Feb 2015
Actually this one is old,post all the pics in this one..more people will see it ^^

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1370388
May 26, 2015 7:37 AM

Sep 2013
fatelinealpha said:
And here's one more fanart I made... for team SaberxShirou :3

Don't worry team SaberxShirou, you're not alone :3

Thank you ;_;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2015 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
Shrimperor said:
WrongPriest said:

Day 15 proves it.

Was she anal-ed is Day 15 of UBW, did that not happen in Heaven's feel? ;p
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 3, 2015 7:15 PM

May 2014
W
CarenPriest said:
FrozenRemains said:
Kotomine has more votes that Sakura D:

Kotomine isn't even a girl even if he's awesome and all, so his presence is rendered NULL! =I

Besides, they've been like, just 10-20 votes different for quite a while now, so that's still something. At least Sakura isn't losing to Illya, eh? Eh?

I suppose for those that ship Gilgamesh and Kirei, Kirei would at least be the "girl" (figuratively) in that relationship.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Aug 13, 2015 5:22 PM

Dec 2014
Saber
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2015 4:39 PM

Sep 2014
Clefairiess said:
Saber

Best taste.
The sun is a deadly laser
Sep 16, 2015 12:25 PM

Mar 2009
Wow, Medusa is best girl. Ever. Sakura is next best. They only want to be loved and accepted despite the fact that they have been turned into monsters by selfish A-holes. I mean just LOOK at all the crap they've been through. I would have no other servant than Medusa if I could. Not saying the other girls don't have good points, just saying that Rider is best.

Sep 27, 2015 3:33 AM

Jul 2013
From FSN: Rin and Rider

From F/Z: Irisviel (Nor is there much to choose from)

From FHA: Karen and Luvia

From Spin Offs: Jeanne of Arc
Dec 12, 2015 8:43 PM

Apr 2015
Shinji>>All other
[Spoiler]
Well, tbh in the first time I hear about fate series, I thought that the girls I'll hate the most is Rin beause of tsundere (yeah I hate tsunderes abusive-but-submissive), but after I read this stuff, Rin isn't like those generic tsunderes since she sometimes can be assertive (prolly like Holo in S&W series but more submissive). In contrary, Yanderes appeals me due to their dominance (you can guess who are them in fate series tho) so my favs will be:
1. Illya
2. Dark Sakura
3. Fuji-nee
4. Caster
5. Rin
6. Sakura
7. Saber/Black Saber
8. Rider
9. Other
Feb 18, 2016 9:15 AM
Jul 2015
(If I could vote twice, I would've voted for Kotomine. XD)
Imo,
Saber > Rin > Illya > Rider > Sakura > Caster

I only just started Hollow Ataraxia, so I can't decide where Bazett or Karen would go yet.
"I hate coffee. I wish you'd given me tea."- Yang Wen-Li
Mar 1, 2016 12:55 AM
Jan 2010
It's gotta be Rider.

Can't be Saber because Breast Saber is Best Saber (aka Nero). Can't be Rin because Scathach is Rin turned up to 11. Sakura... is a close second to Best Girl IMO. And it can't be Illya because tanned Illya is best Illya.
Apr 8, 2016 10:17 AM
Jul 2015
Have just fuond this and Shinji is not an option in the poll.

Fuck this shit I'm out.

Jun 1, 2017 6:29 PM

Nov 2013
> 2017
> Saber is still winning

Why.
Why MAL, you had one chance at this and you squandered it.
Jun 10, 2017 10:53 PM
Mar 2017
Wow, 132 pages for who best girl is, that is a lot of conflict XD.

Out of the 3 heroines, I strangely prefer Sakura, I don't know why, but she seems really sweet. But Best Girl in general...

Jun 11, 2017 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Ugh! After many years, I come back to this thread to see that brick wall still winning the competition.
Jul 11, 2017 5:04 PM

Nov 2016
Reading this is amazing. Anyways, my favorite is Sakura. I really like her romance with Shirou and they make a really cute couple.

I do want to say something tho, one of the themes of the VN is that none of the routes is wrong for Shirou, they are all just ways in which he resolves his ideal and I think his relationships reflect this so I don't think there is a wrong choice here and Sakura gets too much hate in my opinion :(

Sakura>Rin>Kirei (jk)>Saber
Aug 14, 2017 6:26 AM
Dec 2012
kamuinoyume said:
In my opinion, the best girl for Shiro is Saber. I don't like Rin except with Archer, which is weird, but Archer and Shiro are not the same thing (at least personality wise). Sakura is my favorite girl and I think her too good for Shiro. And Shiro is no where near Kirei's level.

Saber is the best girl, but she shouldn't have ended paired up with a dull boy like Shiro.

In Fate route Shiro should've stayed single. Saber was too much for him, specially when he started to throw her girly stereotypes on her face with no shame, like... WTF is wrong with him? If roles are his problem, then he should've started to act as a man, dammit! Shiro was a lady in distress most part of ALL Fate routes.

On the other hand, in Fate route we have Gilgamesh as Shiro's love rival. Although this hot man was a crazy arrogant egomaniac, he was a better match for Saber by far; unfortunately that never happened, but he was way more suited for her than Shiro:

1. He never pressed her to act like a girl.
2. He respected her ideals and admired her conviction.
3. He had a status that equalled hers.
4. Did he really wanted to abuse her and go against her will as many fans think? I don't think so. His last dialogue in the Fate route reveals why he acted the way he did towards Saber. This guy was a complex character, and far better than Shiro.

As for Rin, I agree with you: I don't like her either (tsundere characters are so generic), but I think she's awesome with Archer and they make a cool match. Shiro still crap in her route (just a little better in UBW, but he still not being worthy enough to get a girlfriend... and btw, I think Shiro/Rin pairing has no chemistry... Rin is too much of a controller, they would break soon -my opinion-).

Finally, we have Sakura. Although I finde her normal personality really boring, I'm quite neutral towards her, but I think she's the match for Shiro because of her devotion to him and matching personality. Is she too good for him? Maybe. However, there's more coherence in this pairing than Shiro/Saber and Shiro/Rin.
Aug 14, 2017 9:24 AM

Feb 2015
Onirica said:
kamuinoyume said:

Saber is the best girl, but she shouldn't have ended paired up with a dull boy like Shiro.

On the other hand, in Fate route we have Gilgamesh as Shiro's love rival. Although this hot man was a crazy arrogant egomaniac, he was a better match for Saber by far;

4. Did he really wanted to abuse her and go against her will as many fans think? I don't think so. His last dialogue in the Fate route reveals why he acted the way he did towards Saber. This guy was a complex character, and far better than Shiro.

If Saber was a masochist and was into BDSM and had no self respect,yeah all these points are validated

You conveniently seemed to forget Gil's comment about raping Saber in that same route.

Saber was like one of his numerous Noble phantasms in his GOB,that he wanted to acquire,have fun for a few days and then get bored and throw it away :>

Such romanticism,much wow indeed.
Aug 14, 2017 3:15 PM

Oct 2014
Onirica said:
kamuinoyume said:

In Fate route Shiro should've stayed single. Saber was too much for him, specially when he started to throw her girly stereotypes on her face with no shame, like... WTF is wrong with him? If roles are his problem, then he should've started to act as a man, dammit! Shiro was a lady in distress most part of ALL Fate routes.

On the other hand, in Fate route we have Gilgamesh as Shiro's love rival. Although this hot man was a crazy arrogant egomaniac, he was a better match for Saber by far; unfortunately that never happened, but he was way more suited for her than Shiro:

As for Rin, I agree with you: I don't like her either (tsundere characters are so generic), but I think she's awesome with Archer and they make a cool match. Shiro still crap in her route (just a little better in UBW, but he still not being worthy enough to get a girlfriend... and btw, I think Shiro/Rin pairing has no chemistry... Rin is too much of a controller, they would break soon -my opinion-).

Finally, we have Sakura. Although I finde her normal personality really boring, I'm quite neutral towards her, but I think she's the match for Shiro because of her devotion to him and matching personality. Is she too good for him? Maybe. However, there's more coherence in this pairing than Shiro/Saber and Shiro/Rin.

Weirdly enough, my opinion has changed since I wrote that.... somewhat...XD

Sakura is still my favorite girl and Shirou does not deserve her.... so I will be forever opposed to that pairing... even if Sakura is literary Shirou's dream girl.

I now ship Arthoria with Rin and Archer.... I just love the Arthoria/Rin paring too much to exclude it.

Funnily enough I don't think Gilgamesh would work with anyone without getting a personality do-over... even if he is my favorite character.
Jul 10, 2019 9:55 AM
Mar 2019
ofc its sakura,noone else
Aug 8, 2019 5:28 AM

Sep 2013
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Ugh! After many years, I come back to this thread to see that brick wall still winning the competition.

You know, there's a lot of people who say Rukia is also a brick wall.

And they are just as wrong as you are here
Aug 8, 2019 5:31 AM

Jul 2013
Mickdrew said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

You quoted me after 2 years... is everything okay at home? I'm already over my best gril phase. I appreciate all the heroines now even Sakura who I used to hate.
Aug 8, 2019 5:34 AM

Sep 2013
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Mickdrew said:

You quoted me after 2 years... is everything okay at home? I'm already over my best gril phase. I appreciate all the heroines now even Sakura who I used to hate.

Has it been 2 years? It was one of the last posts here and I haven't checked in ages so I didn't notice.
No, everything at home is fine, thanks for your concern.
And it's good to hear you admit you were wrong. Very mature of you
Sep 18, 2019 7:32 AM
Feb 2012
Saber winning this when she isn't even the second or third best Saber.

The answer is Rin, obviously.
Oct 6, 2019 8:09 AM
Jul 2019
Saber and rin
Don't really care about other girls
Nov 2, 2019 7:30 AM
Apr 2019
I can't believe an anime discussion thread has more than 6000 replies.
Aug 17, 2020 9:44 AM
Aug 2020
Sakura best girl haters gonna hate
Aug 18, 2021 9:59 AM

Aug 2020
Wow, 6.5k replies for waifus. The Fate community is indeed based.
mr_modestAug 21, 2021 5:31 AM
Jan 18, 2023 3:16 AM
Nov 2022
I don't like sakura,since she is a weak minded ,they seem to get into a psychopath mode when they are into jealousy and envy.They think that they might get rejected and don't have confidence in themselves.Even though she got her incredible power from being eaten worms, it's seems that she didn't kill the mato family ,even though they don't have lost the magic.She only killed Shinji only when she snapped into psyco mode.
Well sakura is mentally damaged,infact she is like me and that's what I hate about her, she doesn't care about herself,she doesn't look for survival instead she blames others and her surroundings... She should have killed Shinji and Mr. mato even before she was raped. She should have snapped back then. She snapped only for shirou and not
For her.
Overdose of envy,fear of rejection, jealousy does bring Chäos.
On the other hand saber and rin is strong willed woman ,they handle anything even though they are alone.thats why everyone attracted to rin and not only for being a tsundere.
In case of saber, her gender doesn't hold back her and she give her all, she only shows her feminine side to shirou since he sees as a woman.
Saber(developed feelings)>=rin(tsundere)>>sakura(psycho) for me.
Pages (132) « First ... « 130 131 [132]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.