Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
what? I was stating a possibility

how can that be a possibility? One of the main rules of mafia is that the mafia has their own private club. How could town get access to it? makes no sense...
Very headstrong on the only possibility being that he must be mafia
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 11, 2017 6:42 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Nikamara said:
Lemme leave this quick breakdown with what makes me suspect those 4:

roz1roz - Hi guys.
Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
^seems like scum slip up. and most of the time, the simplest answer is the best answer.
I'm not buying this bait business

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
vote: coromandel
Fight me
^seems gung ho about lynching.

it could be an ignorant townie mistake but i don't think so
^seems like he is defending the scum slip

RE1031 -
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.
^seems like he wants to save scum mate from lynching

Suzune-chan
^just seems like he is defending the scum slip as well

do you still feel the same way? Also the fact that I'm on on that list means you are townreading me? I can't be neutral since I was part of the exchange with all your suspects.

still reading but up to this point I generally feel the same way but now find RE1031 more suspicious than Abu and Suzune chan seems less suspicious so depending on how the game unfolds they might drop off the suspect list.

Aug 11, 2017 6:44 PM

Sep 2016
Nikamara said:
Ruu said:

do you still feel the same way? Also the fact that I'm on on that list means you are townreading me? I can't be neutral since I was part of the exchange with all your suspects.

still reading but up to this point I generally feel the same way but now find RE1031 more suspicious than Abu and Suzune chan seems less suspicious so depending on how the game unfolds they might drop off the suspect list.

Please back up your reads.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 11, 2017 6:45 PM

Jan 2010
Unofficial Vote Count 1.5:

roz1roz (2): AbuHumaid, Nikamara
aa-dono (2): yurkin, Togs
yurkin (2): Ruu, logic340
logic340 (1): aa-dono
coromandel (1): RE1031
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel
Ruu (1): Suzune-chan
AbuHumaid (1): roz1roz

Players not voting: (Labs, lastwhisper31)

Logic Notes: Logic voted No-Lynch, then Togs before yurkin
>> Time until the phase change <<
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 11, 2017 6:46 PM
Jul 2018
catching up now, but can you guys refrain from calling me "low hanging fruit" or "easy lynch"? I hate being underestimated, God if i was scum i would have won already with all this underestimation.
Aug 11, 2017 6:48 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

Now I feel bad... did we just caught mafia because of a newbie's mistake. I don't want to scare him away.. but well.

vote change: roz1roz

sorry man. But that's how the game works. You need to dm the host if you have questions.

Seems kinda counter productive to the town mindset, to think a guy/girl with 50/100 games off site would make a mistake as fatal as this, and I cant really tell what you were thinking when you wrote this post, I mean I was new to mafia games in general when I joined this club, and even I didnt make a mistake like this (I did throw a game by accident, welp), so why was ur first assumption that it was a mistake and he must be scum, when other possibilities existed, which by how quickly you posted, doesnt really seem like you looked into them.

I already explained this. You will find my reasons after you read the thread. Also I didn't remember that he had experience, I just saw that he had 8 post and went for the "he must be a newbie" idea.
Aug 11, 2017 6:49 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
catching up now, but can you guys refrain from calling me "low hanging fruit" or "easy lynch"? I hate being underestimated, God if i was scum i would have won already with all this underestimation.
+ points for town Abu

Aug 11, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

we could do that but better to start with a mafia lynch than a mislynch right? also what if the roleblocker ends up rb the vig? I don't want that possibility to happen.
This post though is all over the place and comes off more as fear mongering as Ruu suggests horrible potentials rather then trying to regroup the town.
+1, and if mafia didnt already think about this, then they now know.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
abu's #50

According to the sign-up thread rozs not a newbie though.
+1 for being the first person to question it.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 6:52 PM

Jan 2010
Nikamara said:
Ruu said:

I can understand Suzune-chan but why Abu? My read on him is very unique and tends to go against the consensus what are you seeing that makes you less suspicious of him?

Aug 11, 2017 6:53 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
yurkin said:
abu's #50

According to the sign-up thread rozs not a newbie though.
+1 for being the first person to question it.
After you catch up I want a read on yurkin first please.

Aug 11, 2017 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

"50 to 100 games"
You're right. Okay this is weird. How does someone make this kind of mistake?
I don't think they play many games on mal? Perhaps that is the reason.
Didnt someone also state that MAL, in terms of mafia skills as a whole are lacking? Not saying it was you, then I guess we are really below the threshold.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 6:57 PM

Jun 2009
I never want to ISO someone again, I forget how long it actually takes and I did not glean as much interest as I had hoped I would get from this...I kind of thought this one would just hit me, but there was not much there and yes I talked about myself in third person.

Suzune’s Case Against RE1031

Quick Notes

Overall:
Re is not particularly suspicious, she is just not really doing very much. The fact that the initial vig comment came from her is surprising, I also find her exchange with logic to be quite tense, I dislike that the initial fire for Coro burns out quickly, and then there has not really been much from her. With regards to the few swift changes and the kidn of juggling of opinions. She is neither overly friendly nor aggressive. I would say she has found a place where she can kind of drift. Which is probably the most concerning part of all.
I would probably not rush out an lynch this spot, but it would need to do something more to improve it’s standing if it wanted to make it to late game, because right now. I would place it null leaning a little but on slightscum.
It was less exciting then I hoped because there was not much there on back read. Just busy work and a few heated exchanges.

Edit: added the rest of RE's numbers

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
the underlined tells this is not post by a mistake imo. So what is roz trying to achieve...
BBCode is pretty universal among forums, maybe he was hoping someone would notice this little hint.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I don't think they play many games on mal? Perhaps that is the reason.
Didnt someone also state that MAL, in terms of mafia skills as a whole are lacking? Not saying it was you, then I guess we are really below the threshold.
Yeah Doughkey said that. I think it is just different not particularly low.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 6:59 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
+ points for town Abu

lol this is NAI logic, come on! I would be frustrated too no matter my alignment
Aug 11, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
vote: lastwhisper
You totally rolled scum again, didn't you.
hm....no reasons for RVS....noted.
Second post since you joined in, and this is what you quote? His rvs on me because he town reads me everytime im scum? You really dont like rvs do you.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:01 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
+ points for town Abu

lol this is NAI logic, come on! I would be frustrated too no matter my alignment
It's more than just that but it's there for us both to come back to later.

Aug 11, 2017 7:01 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
vote: Ruu
Are you on my side or against me this time?
How would she know?
I want to see what you get out of this.
Why you keep quoting rvs votes? and how could you possibly ignore the most important post at the time, with not one word? or did i miss it?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

there is no jester in the game so it can't be on purpose.

Unless... it's a gambit.
Hello again ladies and gentelman.
Thanks for creating material for analysis.

I actually feel bad for playing newbie card to create (obvious) bait.

Honestly speaking I should break the discussion around the post quoted above, cause later on it could go dangerous for me and scum wouldn't take a bait anymore afterwards anyway.

I didn't. Why?

Well, I actualy was surprised that Suzune-chan took the bait. I was even more surprised they actualy pushed it even after noticing there is something wrong here. I literaly wanted to see 2-3 more posts from them.

Now as to analysis - mafia tendency would be either hardly push a misslynch with any arguments they can find OR defend to get town cred (since they obviously knew that this is false one).
Sk can't really be detected here, as they didn't know if I'm mafia or not, so they would look simlar to a town.

Wich player would be more likely to play one of this ways? Wich is more agresive in style and wich is more likely to build town cred to build "quite wolf". I will hide behind a newbie card here and say that you know each other better then I do.

On the other side, you gave me material for analysis. Thanks for taking a bait.

brootal
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:07 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Let's say it is a slip lets not waste the day on it. We can still search for their buddies. Not everyone is going to take the side of the slip.

I am on the opposite side, I think it's a bait.

bait? that's weird. I mean if it is, is a very anti-town aproach cause now they are waisting our time and you can't get a lot from it because town and mafia would vote them for the same reasons so they can't be blame for it.
I mean its not like hes expecting you to pocket him?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:10 PM

Jan 2010

Aug 11, 2017 7:10 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
Great, at least, let's move forward with what I found most interesting from this exchange. Roz says that it is bait, whether or not it is will make itself know. However, I am going to follow up with a vote I kind of feel for right now.

Vote:Ruu

this is the @logic340 incident all over again -____-

Gunna place my vote on Ruu for now, vote: Ruu Very forceful with her reasoning for voting the new guy, also its good to note that I think she was the first one to bring him the idea that this couldnt possibly be a bait. Very telling. Gunna continue rereading.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

this is the @logic340 incident all over again -____-
You created this one by accepting so fast, rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario, and then asked me about my opinion regarding it. The build up here was most interesting.
+1, so eager, and so jumpy
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:13 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
How would she know?
I want to see what you get out of this.
Why you keep quoting rvs votes? and how could you possibly ignore the most important post at the time, with not one word? or did i miss it
Dude this is logic you are talking about here.

Aug 11, 2017 7:16 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I understand your eager for me to read the post on yurkin, just to clarify. Did you list them all, or some? Cause if your being nitpicky, then that feels more scummy, as your telling people what to look at, I will def look at his posts on my own, and will give you my conclusion when im finished. Everytime I read a page I jump to the last page, which is why Im answering posts from two different spots.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:18 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Probably, I always forget to check club invites and there's no notification for it. This is such a weird slip up though...

We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.

I might have given RE too much credit in my initial reading of the topic because I was really focused on Ruu and not the other people because this comment is really interesting. It could be read two ways, the first is that it is not worth lynching them let the vig do it the second is let’s just do it. This is a split way of looking at it if you think he is scum you would get rid of scum right away rather than sit on it because the vig could then be better used later. It also tells everyone what kind of night action the vig is going to take and that is just bad for business.

Why is it bad for business? We only have roleblockers and a doctor in this game - as long as the vig's identity is hidden, and the doctor doesn't protect scum, then there is hardly anything to stop a shot. And I've already elaborated on the benefit of the vig taking him out instead of a lynch - it's the equivalent of a no lynch if we get rid of someone who is caught scum based on a slip and not behavior.

I hope it is bait, just not the reverse psychology bait where he is scum and after he "reads" our reactions he drops off the radar because we'd think scum wouldn't do that.
actually there was an interesting back and forth going on here. On page one it looks like you were sure that they were scum and wanted them to be lynched or vigged. On this page though, you have worked yourself back around to it must be bait. Which if you read the earlier posts, you were still on the must be scum thought process about how the day will be boring now. What changed you mind? Or are you using [url=Until yurkin pointed it out, I think all of us thought he was a newbie. Slips happen. It happened in The Morning After with MrSkittles (although to a much lesser degree).]this post[/url] as the complete change? Otherwise, it kind of looks like you are covering for Ruu/Abu/and myself.

How about now? Am I still covering for Abu? (rhetorical question, answer is no.) My reads on Abu and Ruu are no longer based on that one incident but the things that followed.

It is at this point, where you kind of drop off a bit. You become a little bit lighter you push against logic but not really for any sort of reason. You keep up pretty steadfast that it was not scummy for us to vote roz. We hit kind of a stride where you read people and put them into lists that we then fight over. But very little is said about you personally or where you stand. You never say what you think the initial reactions mean or how you used them so it just becomes something that RE did to look busy and fill time.

I need you to link posts where I do these things, because I'm not sure how you reached these conclusions.

This is where we get into the part where Suzune started to suspect RE a little
Shit. coro's response is scummy as hell. Why does she vote suzune while simultaneously questioning which mafia role roz is?
vote: coromandel

This vote seemed to come out of left field. I was actually going to comment on it right away but was posting about something else and it got lost. I tried to hit at it later in a weak sad attempt when logic commented on the back and forth between RE and Coro, but Logic thought all was good and I was wavering. Which forces her to choose information from only the opening posts about why Coro is scummy
Because you already had a suspect in mind (roz) yet you voted for Suzune. Either you didn't take roz's 'slip' seriously - which is scummy, or you did but didn't vote him. Why did you vote Suzune, I can't remember if you've explained.
Which left me thinking that this was quite strange. As we know that RE took the ‘slip’ seriously I don’t think that Coro not taking it seriously is really an reason to doubt it.

Okay, that was pretty much my reaction too. What do you make of the bait now?
Which is coupled by the weirdness of this following post where RE agrees to what Coro said but leaves the vote there even though her reason for voting just melted and she agreed to it.
This conversation seems to prompt the making of a new list to explain the old one. This one at least has a little context on where they are coming from based on her opinions about how initial reactions happened and what to make of them.

Why are you ignoring the bottom half of that quote?
RE1031 said:
1. Trying to trick him into revealing (aka taking advantage of newbieness).
2. Teasing. Or more accurately, gleeful that someone else has a target on their back for today's lynch.

It's important to note who is taking the "slip" seriously because if they are not, then it implies to me that they know it's going to turn up as nothing since they are mafia and the person making the slip is not.

Honestly RE is just extraordinarily flat.

Gee, thanks.
Later she becomes for defensive for those who voted Roz

I don't recall being defensive. If you could link where...
Makes a complicated list that we waste time debating

Why does time worry you when half the players haven't contributed much?
Gets fired up about Coro but then backs all the way down

My vote is still on her. And she still hasn't done much to make me think she is town.

Re is not particularly suspicious, she is just not really doing very much.

Who would you say is doing much?
I would say she has found a place where she can kind of drift. Which is probably the most concerning part of all.

4 people have expressed a scum read on me. Nikamara, logic, Ruu, and you. I don't think that's drifting.
Aug 11, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
I understand your eager for me to read the post on yurkin, just to clarify. Did you list them all, or some? Cause if your being nitpicky, then that feels more scummy, as your telling people what to look at, I will def look at his posts on my own, and will give you my conclusion when im finished. Everytime I read a page I jump to the last page, which is why Im answering posts from two different spots.
The spoiler clearly states "EVERYTHING"
Also this wasn't for you specifically or i would have tagged you I just took the time because it took no time. This is a tool that everyone can use. Read me and yukin off of it.

Aug 11, 2017 7:20 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
hm....no reasons for RVS....noted.
Second post since you joined in, and this is what you quote? His rvs on me because he town reads me everytime im scum? You really dont like rvs do you.

ONCE IT HAPPENED ONCE
Aug 11, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
You created this one by accepting so fast, rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario, and then asked me about my opinion regarding it. The build up here was most interesting.
Do you know what the logic incident is? I find it interesting that two people who commented on this have yet to inquire about what it actually means?

Aug 11, 2017 7:24 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:

Why are you ignoring the bottom half of that quote?
RE1031 said:
1. Trying to trick him into revealing (aka taking advantage of newbieness).
2. Teasing. Or more accurately, gleeful that someone else has a target on their back for today's lynch.

It's important to note who is taking the "slip" seriously because if they are not, then it implies to me that they know it's going to turn up as nothing since they are mafia and the person making the slip is not.

I'll also add that Abu is guilty of this. He did not sound like he took the slip seriously.
Aug 11, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

ONCE IT HAPPENED ONCE
@RE1031 why are you shouting? It happened once and I noted it that is all.
@lastwhisper what are you getting at? Should I sit back and do nothing in RVS? I think the is the second time you have mentioned me picking at RVS votes when I have much better stuff than that you could be poking at right now. Why haven't you inquired as wo what my inquires are about instead of just mudslinging them. And if that is not what you are doing then I do apologize.

Aug 11, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
roz1roz said:

Unless... it's a gambit.
Hello again ladies and gentelman.
Thanks for creating material for analysis.

I actually feel bad for playing newbie card to create (obvious) bait.

Honestly speaking I should break the discussion around the post quoted above, cause later on it could go dangerous for me and scum wouldn't take a bait anymore afterwards anyway.

I didn't. Why?

Well, I actualy was surprised that Suzune-chan took the bait. I was even more surprised they actualy pushed it even after noticing there is something wrong here. I literaly wanted to see 2-3 more posts from them.

Now as to analysis - mafia tendency would be either hardly push a misslynch with any arguments they can find OR defend to get town cred (since they obviously knew that this is false one).
Sk can't really be detected here, as they didn't know if I'm mafia or not, so they would look simlar to a town.

Wich player would be more likely to play one of this ways? Wich is more agresive in style and wich is more likely to build town cred to build "quite wolf". I will hide behind a newbie card here and say that you know each other better then I do.

On the other side, you gave me material for analysis. Thanks for taking a bait.

brootal
ok....and what does it mean for his alignment to you?

Aug 11, 2017 7:27 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

ONCE IT HAPPENED ONCE

Well, lastwhisper didn't (bold). Also, if I'm angry, I will never capitalize my words. It's more like an outburst of excitement... For future and past reference.
Aug 11, 2017 7:31 PM

Jun 2009
I did not think it was bad read on you, just took a long time to write. Nor did I honestly think you would respond. @RE1031

Why is it bad for business? We only have roleblockers and a doctor in this game - as long as the vig's identity is hidden, and the doctor doesn't protect scum, then there is hardly anything to stop a shot. And I've already elaborated on the benefit of the vig taking him out instead of a lynch - it's the equivalent of a no lynch if we get rid of someone who is caught scum based on a slip and not behavior.
What if he is not scum, the mafia have a roleblocker too, and honestly we are not too responsible about vigilante in the last few games, I think it we should get rid of threats that we can during the day in order to keep things from going unfortunately at night. In my experience as a host, town can have great days but shoot themselves in the foot each and every night.

My reads on Abu and Ruu are no longer based on that one incident but the things that followed.
Yes you are correct, but at that point of time in the topic you were more protective, which is what I was noticing.

I need you to link posts where I do these things, because I'm not sure how you reached these conclusions.
That period of time is pages three through the middle of four. I was not going to post every single post you made because that is busy work. But I read them all, it is a general summary of what happened in those pages. What about it stands out to you, as nothing but your list making really stood out to me.

Ignoring bottom half the the quote?It's important to note who is taking the "slip" seriously because if they are not, then it implies to me that they know it's going to turn up as nothing since they are mafia and the person making the slip is not.
This might be so and really should have gone on you two little player lists but as we currently stand it does nothing for us at the minute and you basically drop your read and move on without any real closure whether it is open or not it just kind of drops.

Gee, thanks.
Sorry, they don't come off really tonally anything, which is kind of what I noticed.

I don't recall being defensive. If you could link where...
See Logic vs RE page 3

Why does time worry you when half the players haven't contributed much?
So should we talk about everything that comes to mind? We only have 24 hours.

4 people have expressed a scum read on me. Nikamara, logic, Ruu, and you. I don't think that's drifting.
Nothing really sticks though, it is just a lot of interesting posts. I would vote Ruu over you.

Aug 11, 2017 7:32 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Do you know what the logic incident is? I find it interesting that two people who commented on this have yet to inquire about what it actually means?
Seems irrelevant, I don't read past games~.

Aug 11, 2017 7:36 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
I never want to ISO someone again, I forget how long it actually takes and I did not glean as much interest as I had hoped I would get from this...I kind of thought this one would just hit me, but there was not much there and yes I talked about myself in third person.

Suzune’s Case Against RE1031

Quick Notes

Overall:
Re is not particularly suspicious, she is just not really doing very much. The fact that the initial vig comment came from her is surprising, I also find her exchange with logic to be quite tense, I dislike that the initial fire for Coro burns out quickly, and then there has not really been much from her. With regards to the few swift changes and the kidn of juggling of opinions. She is neither overly friendly nor aggressive. I would say she has found a place where she can kind of drift. Which is probably the most concerning part of all.
I would probably not rush out an lynch this spot, but it would need to do something more to improve it’s standing if it wanted to make it to late game, because right now. I would place it null leaning a little but on slightscum.
It was less exciting then I hoped because there was not much there on back read. Just busy work and a few heated exchanges.

Edit: added the rest of RE's numbers
This is laid out well and shows your thought process. I like it not enough to go full town but leaning on you more than others to this point. I do want to point out that when I said their interaction was good for town I didn't mean I was giving them town points, only that their interactions tend to be revealing of alignment. It may not hit us now but it's something to look back on. Interesting note that RE's vote is still on coro. Not sure if agreeing with her meant town reading her now but something for me or (someone else) to look further into.

Aug 11, 2017 7:38 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

I was more quoting what* suzu said, rather then what ruu said about this incident, which yes I have no idea whats she is talking about.

Edit: spelling
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:39 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

ONCE IT HAPPENED ONCE
@lastwhisper what are you getting at? Should I sit back and do nothing in RVS? I think the is the second time you have mentioned me picking at RVS votes when I have much better stuff than that you could be poking at right now. Why haven't you inquired as wo what my inquires are about instead of just mudslinging them. And if that is not what you are doing then I do apologize.
Dude im back reading, what I find interesting is up to me, all I did was point out that ur immediate posts were both questions on RVS posts.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:42 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I might have given RE too much credit in my initial reading of the topic because I was really focused on Ruu and not the other people because this comment is really interesting. It could be read two ways, the first is that it is not worth lynching them let the vig do it the second is let’s just do it. This is a split way of looking at it if you think he is scum you would get rid of scum right away rather than sit on it because the vig could then be better used later. It also tells everyone what kind of night action the vig is going to take and that is just bad for business.

I really like this. It certainly isn't a scum +idea and I surely don't see the need to worry about a RB that could just as easily hit town. I see where you are coming form with it ending up the equivalent of a NL but I highly doubt we would have all voted there for 24 hours leading to no info. You all know how I feel about NL D1 and info (for those who don't you had better ask about me).

Aug 11, 2017 7:43 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Nothing really sticks though, it is just a lot of interesting posts. I would vote Ruu over you.

The person I'm voting for has vanished, in the meanwhile I have solidified a town read on Ruu (which I think you disagree with?) I'll add that roz is probably not mafia (a little preflip association), but could still be TPR. I was going to comment on logic (but got distracted) - I like your small read on him and would like it even more if you pursued it. His defense of Abu is rather weak, something that I see coming more from scum than town.
Do you disagree with my read on coro? You commented on how I came at her, but not how you felt about her yourself. I cannot continue to go after someone who is not here.
If you can't bother to link the posts that gave the impressions you have about me, then I'm not going to bother defending myself from your accusations. Sorry, I'm lazy.
Aug 11, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
@lastwhisper what are you getting at? Should I sit back and do nothing in RVS? I think the is the second time you have mentioned me picking at RVS votes when I have much better stuff than that you could be poking at right now. Why haven't you inquired as wo what my inquires are about instead of just mudslinging them? And if that is not what you are doing then I do apologize.
Dude im back reading, what I find interesting is up to me, all I did was point out that ur immediate posts were both questions on RVS posts.

Did he answer my first question? I guess I could call it that.
Did he answer my second question? No.
Did he answer my third question? No.

So now can you answer the questions I asked instead of getting all emotional? Thank you.

Aug 11, 2017 7:46 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I like you for town
this was clearly obvious and I am curious why RE/Ruu/suzune/abu didn't bring up that possibility.
I think most surprising for me is RE and Suzune, this is definitely something that would get Ruu's interest and this is kind of expected from Abu.

Until yurkin pointed it out, I think all of us thought he was a newbie. Slips happen. It happened in The Morning After with MrSkittles (although to a much lesser degree).
Speak for urself, in regards to what it means about his alignment, I dont have a definite answer on that, but as someone who noticed his post of 50/100 games under his belt, my first thought would not have been, oops he slipped.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 11, 2017 7:46 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
I am a tough cookie and thanks you for that.
Ruu and i have history from my very first game, to each of our first games in the club, to MS match during Valentines, and then this. So we are well acquainted and pretty good at reading one another. I put a lot of stock in her read on me, though i let her pocket me a few games back so I am not as I once was, I still feel like I can get info that will be useful to others by playing around with her.

I see, what a long history XD.
btw what does pocket mean?
Aug 11, 2017 7:47 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
"Seems irrelevant" doesn't mean it isn't relevant. I actually have a reason for asking this question and noted that you didn't inquire either. Seems to me it would be good to understand where someone is coming from before passing judgement but continue as it helps me read you both.

Aug 11, 2017 7:47 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

The person I'm voting for has vanished, in the meanwhile I have solidified a town read on Ruu (which I think you disagree with?) I'll add that roz is probably not mafia (a little preflip association), but could still be TPR. I was going to comment on logic (but got distracted) - I like your small read on him and would like it even more if you pursued it. His defense of Abu is rather weak, something that I see coming more from scum than town.
Do you disagree with my read on coro? You commented on how I came at her, but not how you felt about her yourself. I cannot continue to go after someone who is not here.
If you can't bother to link the posts that gave the impressions you have about me, then I'm not going to bother defending myself from your accusations. Sorry, I'm lazy.
The game is not that long and I even told you where to look for the posts, I'm lazy too. I already read them all. Suzune proceeds to whine like a small child who is frustrated.

As far as Logic goes, you are correct that I really need to look into him since I do not feel the usual logic this game.

Coro is also easy breezy this game, but you are correct that I am not getting scum vibes from them at this time.

Aug 11, 2017 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
"Seems irrelevant" doesn't mean it isn't relevant. I actually have a reason for asking this question and noted that you didn't inquire either. Seems to me it would be good to understand where someone is coming from before passing judgement but continue as it helps me read you both.
I did not actually consider it as part of Ruu's argument towards me as it did little to diminish the point and did nothing to make me think my current argument was ungrounded.

Aug 11, 2017 7:50 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

Until yurkin pointed it out, I think all of us thought he was a newbie. Slips happen. It happened in The Morning After with MrSkittles (although to a much lesser degree).
Speak for urself, in regards to what it means about his alignment, I dont have a definite answer on that, but as someone who noticed his post of 50/100 games under his belt, my first thought would not have been, oops he slipped.

Well, the people who responded immediately and before roz revealed it was bait. You did not fall under that category.
Aug 11, 2017 7:52 PM

Jan 2010
Nikamara said:
logic340 said:
I am a tough cookie and thanks you for that.
Ruu and i have history from my very first game, to each of our first games in the club, to MS match during Valentines, and then this. So we are well acquainted and pretty good at reading one another. I put a lot of stock in her read on me, though i let her pocket me a few games back so I am not as I once was, I still feel like I can get info that will be useful to others by playing around with her.

I see, what a long history XD.
btw what does pocket mean?

Commonly used abbreviations
Here is a explanation from Epicmafia user "Pinche"
Pocketing - "Pocketing is used negatively in my experience and it is when a scum is hard buddying a town in order to get them on their side to the point where the town is snuggly inside the mafia's pocket and the mafia can work them any which way they want."
Town can try to pocket as well but it is mostly viewed as what scum do to town.

Aug 11, 2017 7:54 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I did not actually consider it as part of Ruu's argument towards me as it did little to diminish the point and did nothing to make me think my current argument was ungrounded.
tbf she created that situation as well and was town who got lynched. So unless we are sure I would like to try and avoid that again. Not saying that appeal is cause to think she it town just wish people would ask more questions in an effort to actually understand the other person. In your case you probably know Ruu better than I do so...do you baby girl.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.