Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2017 2:39 PM

Jan 2010
@Ruu you have had time to analyze some stuff who might you be willing to vote for?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 11, 2017 2:40 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

@Ruu
This is you not scum reading Abu for his vote?

How many times do I need to explain this? My reason for thinking Abu was his comments about the possibility of being a confused townie. He sheeping my vote is a bonus but it wasn't the main reason of my scum read. It made sense to me atm that Abu would jump on the train if they were buddies. That last part was meta but like I said before NOT THE MAIN REASON why I said "I found the other scum"

Hmm... But it still factored into your reasoning? Because if he did it to avoid suspicion, shouldn't I have done the same thing? You say that the reason I chose not to vote was because I am mafia and I knew roz to be town. The problem with this is I have no intention of townclearing roz.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 11, 2017 2:41 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

Specialy for you - noob's question about mechanics.
And I'm seriously asking here...

How to see someone's isolated posts? (ISOs)
I apologize but we are unable to do that on mal. You will have to look back manually. It would be lovely if we could though.

I totaly didn't just spend 10 minutes trying to check what parameteres search query accepts to see if I can search specific user in specific topic.

I totaly didn't spend another 5 minutes trying to read documentation of the MaL api to see if it can search stuff on forums.

I failed at both.
Aug 11, 2017 2:46 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:
I apologize but we are unable to do that on mal. You will have to look back manually. It would be lovely if we could though.

I totaly didn't just spend 10 minutes trying to check what parameteres search query accepts to see if I can search specific user in specific topic.
I totaly didn't spend another 5 minutes trying to read documentation of the MaL api to see if it can search stuff on forums.
I failed at both.
CTRL+F for Find on Page feature:
On mobile it's "Search Page feature" well for me at least.
Again if you'd like to default to asking logic he is very useful in that regard. I can vouch for him.

Aug 11, 2017 2:46 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

I failed at both.
Again if you'd like to default to asking logic he is very useful in that regard. I can vouch for him.
Yes because logic has a new buddy and seems to be willing to do anything for them today.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2010
So my first pocket attempt failed who should I target next?

Aug 11, 2017 2:50 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

Nikamura, she's not scum reading you, plus I'm one of her suspects too.
Aug 11, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Yes because logic has a new buddy and seems to be willing to do anything for them today.
Anything to keep everyone up to speed. If you would like to me to collect someone's posts for you as well i can do that. I have a new way of ISO'ing i will be utilizing here.

Aug 11, 2017 2:52 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
I have to say this again, but in a really good pocket the other person does not know they are pocketed. I am less certain I understand why we discuss it so much except to make it aware that it does happen.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Nikamura, she's not scum reading you, plus I'm one of her suspects too.
Alright this sounds good.

@Nikamara I have a nice warm pocket for you over here.
I am not currently scum reading you but i would like your thoughts on my defense of roz
Do you have a read on Logic? He's one that needs to be sorted early.

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

I failed at both.

ISO yourself.
You can do the analysis thing as well. Just make sure to pass it to me, so I can accept/reject it.
Aug 11, 2017 2:53 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Anything to keep everyone up to speed. If you would like to me to collect someone's posts for you as well i can do that. I have a new way of ISO'ing i will be utilizing here.
I'm only teasing you, but no, I think that people need to do it themselves because of what they draw from the materials. I don't support helping while in game because it creates biases.

Aug 11, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:

ISO yourself.
You can do the analysis thing as well. Just make sure to pass it to me, so I can accept/reject it.

I'm actualy really expecting you will do it now.
Aug 11, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:

ISO yourself.
You would give me the tallest order right out the gate wouldn't you?
I like your style thought. Give me a few i'll give you all the posts in one easy place analysis will come later as i will be on the road here shortly.

Aug 11, 2017 2:58 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
roz1roz said:

ISO yourself.

Logic doesn't play around and it's something i don't think anyone has ever really done. Like a full ISO on me. This is my 24th game here. Give me a few this shouldn't take long only 6 pages.

Aug 11, 2017 2:58 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

How many times do I need to explain this? My reason for thinking Abu was his comments about the possibility of being a confused townie. He sheeping my vote is a bonus but it wasn't the main reason of my scum read. It made sense to me atm that Abu would jump on the train if they were buddies. That last part was meta but like I said before NOT THE MAIN REASON why I said "I found the other scum"

Hmm... But it still factored into your reasoning? Because if he did it to avoid suspicion, shouldn't I have done the same thing? You say that the reason I chose not to vote was because I am mafia and I knew roz to be town. The problem with this is I have no intention of townclearing roz.

My read on you and Abu is different because your meta is different. Why would I use the same parameters for both of you when your playstyles are different? logic ask me for my thoughts on you and that is what I got from it. Now you are super defensive and trying to make me look scummy creating flaws in my argument that don't exist. You are trying to get people to focus on me instead of you. You can keep trying, I have nothing to hide and I'll always be able to refute your accusations.
Aug 11, 2017 3:00 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

This part comes out of the blue. I never said that was your intention. Seriously, are you reading my posts at all?
Aug 11, 2017 3:06 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

My read on you and Abu is different because your meta is different. Why would I use the same parameters for both of you when your playstyles are different? logic ask me for my thoughts on you and that is what I got from it. Now you are super defensive and trying to make me look scummy creating flaws in my argument that don't exist. You are trying to get people to focus on me instead of you. You can keep trying, I have nothing to hide and I'll always be able to refute your accusations.

I am not. I literally said I am townreading you. I'm just trying to understand why your read on me is as it is - because obviously I disagree. And thanks for explaining, now I know you are using meta, which is pretty flipping unreliable.

Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

This part comes out of the blue. I never said that was your intention. Seriously, are you reading my posts at all?

Yes I am. And no it doesn't - your read on me stems on the idea that I know roz is town because my alignment is scum. Except I don't know. Even if I am mafia - roz could be SK. My point was your argument is invalid.
Aug 11, 2017 3:11 PM

May 2015
Ruu said:
@logic340 well I read RE again. Before the "bait" his post are NAI. After the famous post I'm not a fan of him. He agrees with me but doesn't follow up his belief with a vote. If he is scum, not jumping on that train is a good move, specially if he knows roz is town (as of right now I'm incline to read roz as a VT - I'm having grrr - flashbacks). He kept planting doubts but not choosing to follow up their suspicions.
I get why you would vote for him (if I get you reasons correctly) but your move doesn't tell me much about your alignment or your relation with RE. At least for now.

@RE1031
Aug 11, 2017 3:15 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
Ruu said:
@logic340 well I read RE again. Before the "bait" his post are NAI. After the famous post I'm not a fan of him. He agrees with me but doesn't follow up his belief with a vote. If he is scum, not jumping on that train is a good move, specially if he knows roz is town (as of right now I'm incline to read roz as a VT - I'm having grrr - flashbacks). He kept planting doubts but not choosing to follow up their suspicions.
I get why you would vote for him (if I get you reasons correctly) but your move doesn't tell me much about your alignment or your relation with RE. At least for now.

@RE1031

Not sure what your point is?
Aug 11, 2017 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Aug 11, 2017 3:20 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

@RE1031

my point is that I wasn't scum reading you completely right that moment. I was neutral leaning scum but still wanted to get more from you before giving a sound read and put down a vote but I was explaining to logic that that might be the reason of his vote.
You came after me for it which is good cause pressure helps to get reads but you stay on me too long to now find a town mindset behind it. What I don't understand is this: if you are town reading me then why are you coming after me? twisting my words? Who are you actually scum reading and why aren't you pressuring them? that is what I don't understand.
Aug 11, 2017 3:20 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 - explain your point behind #47

Why did you even thought of me being shot by vig while lynching someone else?

Trying to delay my kill? I don't see a point. If you have confirmed scum, you lynch them.
Waste a vig kill on townie? Uh oh... maaaaaybe?
Aug 11, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2010
I feel like I have been out done...
This shit is too funny. Time to get back on track.
Abu who do you think is scum? Now for a less generic question....
Thoughts on roz asking me to iso myself?

Aug 11, 2017 3:27 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

my point is that I wasn't scum reading you completely right that moment. I was neutral leaning scum but still wanted to get more from you before giving a sound read and put down a vote but I was explaining to logic that that might be the reason of his vote.
You came after me for it which is good cause pressure helps to get reads but you stay on me too long to now find a town mindset behind it. What I don't understand is this: if you are town reading me then why are you coming after me? twisting my words? Who are you actually scum reading and why aren't you pressuring them? that is what I don't understand.

I'm not twisting your words. You said Abu jumped on the train to avoid suspicion, then you said I avoided it because I "knew" roz to be town. If you're using meta, then that's another story.
And because I'm annoyed. I see something wrong with a read on me, I want to point it out.
Aug 11, 2017 3:28 PM

May 2015
Aug 11, 2017 3:31 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
RE1031 - explain your point behind #47

Why did you even thought of me being shot by vig while lynching someone else?

Trying to delay my kill? I don't see a point. If you have confirmed scum, you lynch them.
Waste a vig kill on townie? Uh oh... maaaaaybe?

Because a lynch on "confirmed scum" sounds pretty unhelpful in terms of reads and may just be the equivalent of a no lynch. Also, not fond of your reasoning here at all, it's pretty contradictory. So are you confirmed scum? Then a vig shot shouldn't be a problem. Are you a townie? Then we shouldn't lynch you.
Aug 11, 2017 3:35 PM

Jan 2010

hahahaha it's too much for on post.

edit: I hope this works

logic340Aug 11, 2017 3:42 PM

Aug 11, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2010

Aug 11, 2017 3:43 PM

Jan 2010

Aug 11, 2017 3:44 PM

Jan 2010

Aug 11, 2017 3:45 PM

Jan 2010

Sep 2016
logic why are you ISOing yourself.

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

Wait never mind. I think all of that just went over my head.
Aug 11, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic why are you ISOing yourself.
Because I was asked to

Aug 11, 2017 3:52 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
roz1roz said:

ISO yourself.

It was too much for one post i broke it into 5.
Left number for later analysis.

Aug 11, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I'm only teasing you, but no, I think that people need to do it themselves because of what they draw from the materials. I don't support helping while in game because it creates biases.
IDK if i agree with that. Anyway i don't see anything wrong with all my posts in one easy to find place. That is what my ISO's have been in the past but now i have a new angel. This is a way that everyone can see what is said and comment on it.

Aug 11, 2017 3:57 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

we could do that but better to start with a mafia lynch than a mislynch right? also what if the roleblocker ends up rb the vig? I don't want that possibility to happen.
This post though is all over the place and comes off more as fear mongering as Ruu suggests horrible potentials rather then trying to regroup the town.

I know we already talk about this post but can you explain to me how could I "regroup town" and what does it mean? I'm genuinely curious.
Aug 11, 2017 3:58 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
IDK if i agree with that. Anyway i don't see anything wrong with all my posts in one easy to find place. That is what my ISO's have been in the past but now i have a new angel. This is a way that everyone can see what is said and comment on it.

This is funny because a lot of us were townreading you in Easter Egg Mafia because of your ISOs. (Or as Zymf said, give up if you were scum).
Aug 11, 2017 3:59 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

Also, @logic340 , is this scum!Abu?

May 2015
yurkin said:
roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
the underlined tells this is not post by a mistake imo. So what is roz trying to achieve...

this post means that you read roz's post as bait but don't explore that possibility further. Can I ask why?

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
This post though is all over the place and comes off more as fear mongering as Ruu suggests horrible potentials rather then trying to regroup the town.

I know we already talk about this post but can you explain to me how could I "regroup town" and what does it mean? I'm genuinely curious.
Regroup: "reassemble or cause to reassemble into organized groups, typically after being attacked or defeated:"

Basically she is saying instead of running down the rabbit hole, settle down and get people back on track. I think? @Suzune-chan can you clarify?

Aug 11, 2017 4:01 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

I agree with you. We should keep looking but, like I said, I prefer to hit scum than getting a mislynch. That doesn't mean I'm done scum hunting for the day.

What's your take on my interactions with Abu?
The one where you accuse him of being a second mafia member in order to cover up for his partners mistake by voting him. My opinion on this is slightly bias. So I will give one from placement and one from meta.

Metawise, I don't feel like Abu is graceful enough as a player to handle that.
Gameplay wise, you conversation is forced and I could make a stronger case for you being scum and reflecting rather then him being scum for following. So that is where I stand on the matter.

At that moment, the bolded part meant that you didn't think Abu would do something like that?
Aug 11, 2017 4:08 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
So this is not a mafia play in my opinion but I could be TPR motivated. @roz1roz I change what I said I like you for uninformed party.

why would tpr put themselves in the spotlight? I would think they would try to go unnoticed?
Aug 11, 2017 4:10 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

I never got a respond from my answer to you about my approach @Suzune-chan
Apologies, I did not know you were looking for a response. The minute that roz made the comment the topic exploded. It was during this moment that I noticed you more because it was less about the comment and more about the potential scum of Abu and your feeling that this was the lynch. This is why I noticed you and this is why I latched on and hit back at you.

why do you think I didn't go after Roz? do you think that strategy would come from my scum playstyle or my town one?
Aug 11, 2017 4:12 PM

May 2015
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:
ugh I get overly excited when I think I found scum and then this kind of mistakes get me lynch smh

well I still got time to prove you guys wrong but for now unvote I need to rethink this...

but let's all agree that this is a whole new level of anti-town play -_-

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Slayer%27s_Gambit

Well, except I wasn't slayed.
And I'm not vanilla townie... or am I?

I think you are VT because a PR wouldn't try something so risky imo. We have players that make risky plays like you and they are usually VT and do it because they get bored not having a pr.
Aug 11, 2017 4:16 PM

May 2015
Nikamara said:
Lemme leave this quick breakdown with what makes me suspect those 4:

roz1roz - Hi guys.
Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
^seems like scum slip up. and most of the time, the simplest answer is the best answer.
I'm not buying this bait business

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
vote: coromandel
Fight me
^seems gung ho about lynching.

it could be an ignorant townie mistake but i don't think so
^seems like he is defending the scum slip

RE1031 -
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.
^seems like he wants to save scum mate from lynching

Suzune-chan
^just seems like he is defending the scum slip as well

do you still feel the same way? Also the fact that I'm on on that list means you are townreading me? I can't be neutral since I was part of the exchange with all your suspects.
Aug 11, 2017 4:16 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

The flow of the conversation to me was more of a, we have decided we need to do this because here is the worst possible option that we are faced. You further when home to drill that it is better for town to lynch the scum. rather then to be like, we have this situation on our hands and we could look at how people handled it or look for more scum. Honestly, my biggest problem with you was the shift from Roz to Abu.

Aug 11, 2017 4:18 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
The one where you accuse him of being a second mafia member in order to cover up for his partners mistake by voting him. My opinion on this is slightly bias. So I will give one from placement and one from meta.

Metawise, I don't feel like Abu is graceful enough as a player to handle that.
Gameplay wise, you conversation is forced and I could make a stronger case for you being scum and reflecting rather then him being scum for following. So that is where I stand on the matter.

At that moment, the bolded part meant that you didn't think Abu would do something like that?
Yes, but I meant from a perspective of him as a player I don't believe that he could have choreographed something like that.

Aug 11, 2017 4:18 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
Apologies, I did not know you were looking for a response. The minute that roz made the comment the topic exploded. It was during this moment that I noticed you more because it was less about the comment and more about the potential scum of Abu and your feeling that this was the lynch. This is why I noticed you and this is why I latched on and hit back at you.

why do you think I didn't go after Roz? do you think that strategy would come from my scum playstyle or my town one?
Kind of looked like you were taking advantage of the situation to push another train as well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.