Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2017 1:54 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

I already explained what I thought about roz in my previous post, but what exactly do you find so scummy about my response? (and which response are you talking about?)

Because you already had a suspect in mind (roz) yet you voted for Suzune. Either you didn't take roz's 'slip' seriously - which is scummy, or you did but didn't vote him. Why did you vote Suzune, I can't remember if you've explained.

No, I thought it really was a slip. But I didn't want to vote for the confirmed scum at the beginning of the day. I thought it'd be better to pressure other players and look for the rest of the scum team.

My vote for Suzune was random.

Aug 11, 2017 1:54 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
Suzune-chan said:
Well since i am not scum reading her for that jump alone. I am scum reading her for:
accepting the situation so fast accepting so fast and using that to rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario and how it was better to go for the lynch of mafia day one, and then finally turning around and asking about my opinion on Abu and herself as this was a strange use of what was happening to redirect blame onto another.

I disagree, because I can see why she'd quickly accept roz = mafia as a fact, if she's not scum. I was pretty sure it was a slip too. And when you're sure of something, you use that information to come to other conclusions. When I was reading what happened, I was also thinking "is one of them (Ruu/Abu) bussing roz, now that he's made that mistake?"
So I don't find her reaction scummy.
To me I see it as a springboard to push another argument, in my mind this interaction exchange was more meaningful and more interesting to develop regardless of whether or not Roz's move was intentional or not.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 1:56 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
RE vs. coro is almost as good as RE vs. Shinichi
As a good or a bad thing, as I kind of see one using more circumstantial evidence to make a point.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@logic340 I need to go back and read RE's and your posts before giving you my opinion. I didn't go back to you cause I see no point in doing so. I want to see what trains get formed before choosing a candidate. You are here and active + pressure doesn't work on you. Btw I didn't start a train on you to get your reaction but to get everybody else's.
Fair enough the more votes that come this way the easier it is for me to look at why. So just coming out of the exchange what is your gut telling you who is scum after all that.
Side note: I am sad we only got one post from Togs
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 11, 2017 1:57 PM

Sep 2016
Here's another list:
RE - default
Ruu - mafia don't flail. Ruu is flailing (sorry Ruu).
Suzune - genuinely sounded like she believed it to be a newbie slip
Abu - neutral, response is actually a little scummy, but I know his playstyle is pretty different from most (time will tell, essentially)
yurkin - also neutral. skeptical of roz's bait, but her response is analytical and is pretty much NAI
logic - I find his exchange with roz amusing - namely the failed pocket attempt, if there was one. Also post #93 is interesting - if he's so convinced roz is baiting, why make this post?
coro - surprisingly has not taken any strong stance on anyone yet. Response to roz says a lot - I am not sensing she took his 'slip' seriously despite her saying otherwise.

towniest reaction -> scummiest reaction
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
@logic340 I need to go back and read RE's and your posts before giving you my opinion. I didn't go back to you cause I see no point in doing so. I want to see what trains get formed before choosing a candidate. You are here and active + pressure doesn't work on you. Btw I didn't start a train on you to get your reaction but to get everybody else's.
On the random side of posting, I am beginning to think that pressure does not work on unactive players that much. But this is just a Suzune aside.

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

Because you already had a suspect in mind (roz) yet you voted for Suzune. Either you didn't take roz's 'slip' seriously - which is scummy, or you did but didn't vote him. Why did you vote Suzune, I can't remember if you've explained.

No, I thought it really was a slip. But I didn't want to vote for the confirmed scum at the beginning of the day. I thought it'd be better to pressure other players and look for the rest of the scum team.

I guess you wouldn't be in the pile with me after all then.

Aug 11, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
As a good or a bad thing, as I kind of see one using more circumstantial evidence to make a point.
Good for Town....I feel they help in figuring out their alignments. Shinichi and RE always have alignment revealing interactions. Coro and RE are forming a similar type of relationship imo.

Aug 11, 2017 1:59 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:

Why is that? x3

RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default
Abu - neutral, response is actually a little scummy, but I know his playstyle is pretty different from most (time will tell, essentially)
yurkin - also neutral. skeptical of roz's bait, but her response is analytical and is pretty much NAI
logic - I find his exchange with roz amusing - namely the failed pocket attempt, if there was one. Also post #93 is interesting - if he's so convinced roz is baiting, why make this post?
coro - surprisingly has not taken any strong stance on anyone yet. Response to roz says a lot - I am not sensing she took his 'slip' seriously despite her saying otherwise.

I put ":>" at the end of my question because I didn't expect a serious answer from him.

Other than that, why do you think I asked about his role/character?

Aug 11, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I hate to blame rule reading as something to get lynched for because I would almost always deserve to be lynched. However, it is both humourous that it happens right after Abu asks who is scum. That said, it honestly looks bad and like they are genuinely asking, because it seems light.

Change Vote: Roz1roz
I get where you are coming from did they post and go offline?
@RE1031 because I can see where she is coming from but I do not agree with it plus I was catching up and didn't know if the conversation continued.

Aug 11, 2017 2:01 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

Why is that? x3

RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default

I put ":>" at the end of my question because I didn't expect a serious answer from him.

Post #208 right above is your answer.

edit to the second question: I know this isn't for me but it reminds me of something I cannot speak on at the moment.

Aug 11, 2017 2:02 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default

I feel ofended by not being there after the bait I did early on.

Oh yea, I'm still lurking around and reading your posts.
Big brother is always watching you.

And by big brother I didn't mean titan ._.
Yea... obviously.
Aug 11, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
On the random side of posting, I am beginning to think that pressure does not work on unactive players that much. But this is just a Suzune aside.
Totally agree with you. Pressure votes are just that a vote for lynch pressure. People have to interact with one another to get to the route of what is really going on.

Aug 11, 2017 2:08 PM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default

Yea... obviously.
It is not enough for you to sit and watch. As it is hard to judge you as a player in this game if you say nothing and keep your opinions to yourself. It would be fantastic if you could share your thoughts. Thanks~

Aug 11, 2017 2:09 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

Yea... obviously.
It is not enough for you to sit and watch. As it is hard to judge you as a player in this game if you say nothing and keep your opinions to yourself. It would be fantastic if you could share your thoughts. Thanks~
Reference #6698586456
I love seeing these types of posts....who and waht does it remind me of?

May 2015
@logic340 well I read RE again. Before the "bait" his post are NAI. After the famous post I'm not a fan of him. He agrees with me but doesn't follow up his belief with a vote. If he is scum, not jumping on that train is a good move, specially if he knows roz is town (as of right now I'm incline to read roz as a VT - I'm having grrr - flashbacks). He kept planting doubts but not choosing to follow up their suspicions.
I get why you would vote for him (if I get you reasons correctly) but your move doesn't tell me much about your alignment or your relation with RE. At least for now.

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

Okay, that was pretty much my reaction too. What do you make of the bait now?

coromandel said:
logic340 said:

Why is that? x3

RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default

1. Trying to trick him into revealing (aka taking advantage of newbieness).
2. Teasing. Or more accurately, gleeful that someone else has a target on their back for today's lynch.
Aug 11, 2017 2:10 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
@logic340 well I read RE again. Before the "bait" his post are NAI. After the famous post I'm not a fan of him. He agrees with me but doesn't follow up his belief with a vote. If he is scum, not jumping on that train is a good move, specially if he knows roz is town (as of right now I'm incline to read roz as a VT - I'm having grrr - flashbacks). He kept planting doubts but not choosing to follow up their suspicions.
I get why you would vote for him (if I get you reasons correctly) but your move doesn't tell me much about your alignment or your relation with RE. At least for now.

So let me get this straight. Abu is scum for jumping on the train too quickly. I'm scummy for not. ???
Aug 11, 2017 2:11 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Reference #6698586456
I love seeing these types of posts....who and waht does it remind me of?
I don't actually know the answer to who and what it reminds you of. To me, it reminds me of me. Since I judge people off their interactions with others and spacial posting.

Aug 11, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

Yea... obviously.

It's hard to judge me?
Oh, it will be evn harder. I can promise it.

Logic, I still don't like you tried to buddy me. Please, don't be scum. ;(

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
I like everything but you brining up VT. That actually gives you more town points but you should think about keeping those thoughts to yourself.

While I don't find you scuumy for it, I feel it comes across as a bit of role hunting. And if others didn't have that thought they might now which if true would only be helping mafia.

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default

What is flailing? Also why do you apologies? And that means your are scum or town reading me? I'm confused.
Aug 11, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

So let me get this straight. Abu is scum for jumping on the train too quickly. I'm scummy for not. ???
This is a good question...didn't even realize this. Still feels more like a town!ruu thing but time will tell. Keep pressuring her.

Aug 11, 2017 2:14 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

I pressure Abu for his words not because of his vote. About roz possibly being a confused townie.
Aug 11, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default

What is flailing? Also why do you apologies? And that means your are scum or town reading me? I'm confused.
Flailing: "wave or swing wildly: flounder; struggle uselessly:"
Edit: She is sayin you are more composed as scum. Not sure i agree there but ok.

Aug 11, 2017 2:17 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
Here's another list:
RE - default

I am town reading you. Because mafia know better than to go back and forth - they will at least provide some kind of reasoning to back up their moves. You are not being careful, and mafia tend to be very careful.

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I pressure Abu for his words not because of his vote. About roz possibly being a confused townie.
I can actually see this. Why would Abu vote for what he thought could be confused townie? Now i am understanding you better.

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:

It's hard to judge me?

Actually I would consider it substantially easier if you were to engage anyone on something regarding anything but game mechanics.

Aug 11, 2017 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 i wouldn't go putting her in a town block yet but i am getting townier vibes from Ruu here.

Aug 11, 2017 2:19 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
I like everything but you brining up VT. That actually gives you more town points but you should think about keeping those thoughts to yourself.

While I don't find you scuumy for it, I feel it comes across as a bit of role hunting. And if others didn't have that thought they might now which if true would only be helping mafia.

I can't never make you happy logic 😧
Apart from my thoughts on RE I gave you my read on roz and yet you don't like that I give you a bonus..
If I'm not vocal regarding my reads how can I help town? Reads create reactions and conversation. And I think I'm not the only one reading him that way.
Aug 11, 2017 2:20 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

#44 suggests otherwise.

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:

It's hard to judge me?

I don't know if I would call it buddying but eh....
I didn't get my TPR wish so it can only be one of the two. Watch RE because she threatened to kill me N! if she got it.

@RE1031 why were you going to kill me night 1 if you rolled Serial Killer?

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Honestly, I can see where you are coming from when looking at RE, especially in some of their exchanges with Coro, I began to sense a more reaching perspective.

Aug 11, 2017 2:21 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

Flailing: "wave or swing wildly: flounder; struggle uselessly:"
Edit: She is sayin you are more composed as scum. Not sure i agree there but ok.

Thanks for the explanation!

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

It's hard to judge me?

I didn't get my TPR wish so it can only be one of the two. Watch RE because she threatened to kill me N! if she got it.

Because you said you disliked Ymir's character.
:>

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

I can't never make you happy logic 😧
Apart from my thoughts on RE I gave you my read on roz and yet you don't like that I give you a bonus..
If I'm not vocal regarding my reads how can I help town? Reads create reactions and conversation. And I think I'm not the only one reading him that way.
Hey i am not voting you or scum reading you but i wont just slip into your pocket either. Work for this read a little bit. I like it so far though if that is any consolation?

you can always bounce ideas off of me babe

Aug 11, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

It's hard to judge me?

Actually I would consider it substantially easier if you were to engage anyone on something regarding anything but game mechanics.

Specialy for you - noob's question about mechanics.
And I'm seriously asking here...

How to see someone's isolated posts? (ISOs)
Aug 11, 2017 2:22 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

#44 suggests otherwise.
Dynamically the tone there up until the middle of page two was much different then it is now.

Aug 11, 2017 2:23 PM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:

I apologize but we are unable to do that on mal. You will have to look back manually. It would be lovely if we could though.

Aug 11, 2017 2:23 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:

CTRL+F
MAL is archaic so that is the best you can do. Going page by page.
The other option is to ask logic and let him do the work of finding them for you.

Edit: Whose posts are you interested in?

Aug 11, 2017 2:25 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

#44 suggests otherwise.

Lmao I even bolded that. The other question was just a follow up. Are you even reading? xD
Aug 11, 2017 2:26 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

#44 suggests otherwise.
Dynamically the tone there up until the middle of page two was much different then it is now.

Well, I'm not talking about tone. Just because I townread her doesn't mean I don't question her reads. She literally says Abu is scum for jumping on the train in order to not look suspicious. Yet her scum read on me is based on the fact that I didn't.
Aug 11, 2017 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
@roz1roz Host's recommendation: Use CTRL+F but do not search for someone's username, but put in their join date instead. It'll single out their posts rather than all their mentions and quotes as well.
Aug 11, 2017 2:28 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
it could be an ignorant townie mistake but i don't think so

I found the second mafia guys. Jumping on the train to not look suspicious. Where is everyone btw?

@Ruu
This is you not scum reading Abu for his vote?
Aug 11, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
@roz1roz Host's recommendation: Use CTRL+F but do not search for someone's username, but put in their join date instead. It'll single out their posts rather than all their mentions and quotes as well.
Coelestin with the good info. I just learned something new. I usually just scroll and look for pictures.

Aug 11, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

I found the second mafia guys. Jumping on the train to not look suspicious. Where is everyone btw?

@Ruu
Gotta love it.

Stop spamming logic.

Aug 11, 2017 2:30 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Because you said you disliked Ymir's character.
:>
Ah....I thought I had done something else to draw your ire. I don't like her though not in either the anime or the manga though her story is quite good.

Aug 11, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.4:

roz1roz (2): AbuHumaid, Nikamara
aa-dono (2): yurkin, Togs
logic340 (1): aa-dono
coromandel (1): RE1031
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel
Ruu (1): Suzune-chan
RE1031 (1): logic340

Players not voting: (roz1roz, Labs, lastwhisper31, Ruu)

Mod Notes: EDIT: Last vote count for the next few hours! Probably.
>> Time until the phase change <<
CoelestinAug 11, 2017 2:49 PM
Aug 11, 2017 2:35 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

@Ruu

How many times do I need to explain this? My reason for thinking Abu was his comments about the possibility of being a confused townie. He sheeping my vote is a bonus but it wasn't the main reason of my scum read. It made sense to me atm that Abu would jump on the train if they were buddies. That last part was meta but like I said before NOT THE MAIN REASON why I said "I found the other scum"
Aug 11, 2017 2:37 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
Vote Count 1.4:

roz1roz (2): AbuHumaid, Nikamara
aa-dono (2): yurkin, Togs
logic340 (1): aa-dono
coromandel (1): RE1031
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel
Ruu (1): Suzune-chan
RE1031 (1): logic340

Players not voting: (roz1roz, Labs, lastwhisper31, Ruu)

@roz1roz read on logic so far even though he tried to pocket you?
Also have your feeling on Ruu changed any or can you develop your case there more?
After that little bait I would think you have enough of an impression on people to place a vote?

Edit: @ everyone this vote count needs to change

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.