Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2017 12:34 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
@Logic340

I sort of hand waved you an answer as it is a question with no answer. It is too hard to tell whether a person actually tipped their hand to far, usually it is easier to tell when you are part of the informed minority rather then the uninformed majority. However, for myself picking up on soft hints and making the connection to a role is not my strong suit, if you want to know who spoke up strangely that is what I can tell you but I cannot know if you know too much.
Explain what hand waved my answer means exactly please? The explanation is that a town read isn't right when their is a neutral party who is just as uninformed as the town. I though that would make sense? I don't care how new they are asking that was a bait. I am not going to attribute it to a scum play (though there is a chance it could be it's more wine to go that route I think). So for now, neutral slight town is cool. I hope that is clear enough.
It means, I had trouble understanding the exact question being asked at me and gave you a lackluster answer. Even now that you tell me the explanation, I still somehow missed that as the question being asked. It is true that a third is equally uninformed but I was not aware that was the direction the question, "am I scum for knowing too much" was going. I had thought it was more a game stance based question on uninformed vs informed?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 12:35 PM

Jan 2010
I think i get you here. I don't necessarily like it (nikamara's post) but it doesn't strike me as mafia. I am not one to speculate on tpr much so I tend to just call anti-town scum.

Edit: added words for clairty
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 11, 2017 12:37 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Explain what hand waved my answer means exactly please? The explanation is that a town read isn't right when their is a neutral party who is just as uninformed as the town. I though that would make sense? I don't care how new they are asking that was a bait. I am not going to attribute it to a scum play (though there is a chance it could be it's more wine to go that route I think). So for now, neutral slight town is cool. I hope that is clear enough.
It means, I had trouble understanding the exact question being asked at me and gave you a lackluster answer. Even now that you tell me the explanation, I still somehow missed that as the question being asked. It is true that a third is equally uninformed but I was not aware that was the direction the question, "am I scum for knowing too much" was going. I had thought it was more a game stance based question on uninformed vs informed?
The question i asked is if you feel like my defense of Roz comes from a place of too much knowledge ie. me being scum?

Aug 11, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.3:

roz1roz (2): AbuHumaid, Nikamara
logic340 (1): aa-dono
lastwhisper31 (1): RE1031
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel
aa-dono (1): yurkin
Ruu (1): Suzune-chan
RE1031 (1): logic340

Players not voting: (Togs, roz1roz, Labs, lastwhisper31, Ruu)

Mod Notes: If there are any spectators: PM me if you'd like to have access to to the club of the dead!
>> Time until the phase change <<
Aug 11, 2017 12:40 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
The question i asked is if you feel like my defense of Roz comes from a place of too much knowledge ie. me being scum?
Do we need to continue this conversation or should we move on? Honestly, I assume your defense is based on the way you see games and are kind of filled with the childlike joy of learning something new and of watching people respond to it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
Oh god @Labs is here too?
He is going to have a ball going over that early shit.
I cannot wait to read what he has to say.

Aug 11, 2017 12:43 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Do we need to continue this conversation or should we move on? Honestly, I assume your defense is based on the way you see games and are kind of filled with the childlike joy of learning something new and of watching people respond to it.
Yes we can move on. I didn't mean to harp on it, though I thought it was kind of direct. I love how well you read me, I do get a childish joy out of learning new things when I am not a raving mathematician.

thoughts on RE so far?
I am really interested in Labs, whisper, togs checking into this game.

Aug 11, 2017 12:44 PM

May 2015
Aug 11, 2017 12:46 PM

Jul 2009
@suzune-chan #146 "they were really on the fence during the exchange and came off as more confussed and did not respond directly really based on positioning"

-were exactly was i confussed? and on the fence suzune?
Aug 11, 2017 12:47 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
I have to go for a bit.
How long is a bit?
When you come back you thoughts on me vote on RE
Also if scum really did jump on that bait (assuming it isn't you) who do you think it is?

Aug 11, 2017 12:49 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
the underlined tells this is not post by a mistake imo. So what is roz trying to achieve...
Yes this surely doesn't look lost or fence sitty to me.
no sarcasm
@Suzune-chan

Aug 11, 2017 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
@suzune-chan #146 "they were really on the fence during the exchange and came off as more confussed and did not respond directly really based on positioning"

My computer ate my post to logic, so this one got to come first.

Your posts during that exchange before the reveal, were more of to supply information. You less has a direct opinion on what was going on and therefore, did not make a concrete argument about where you feel. Only this post felt like you had a direction on it. Therefore, I cannot read you off early interaction because there was less of it. People talked about you but you said not much yourself.

Aug 11, 2017 12:51 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
vote: Ruu
Are you on my side or against me this time?

depends on what side you are on this time ;)
But if you are town then we are buddies again :D
vote: logic
let's start with an early train and see what happens...
Ruu said:
roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Now I feel bad... did we just caught mafia because of a newbie's mistake. I don't want to scare him away.. but well.
vote change: roz1roz
sorry man. But that's how the game works. You need to dm the host if you have questions.
Ruu said:
ugh I get overly excited when I think I found scum and then this kind of mistakes get me lynch smh
well I still got time to prove you guys wrong but for now unvote I need to rethink this...
but let's all agree that this is a whole new level of anti-town play -_-
May i ask why you unvoted instead of moving back to Logic? We still need to sort that guy out make sure he is town motivated here.

Aug 11, 2017 12:51 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
the underlined tells this is not post by a mistake imo. So what is roz trying to achieve...
Yes this surely doesn't look lost or fence sitty to me.
no sarcasm
@Suzune-chan
Yes, as I just explained to Yurkin, it was that there was a lack of hard stance or any real interaction with the other people during that time to form a read off of their analysis. I also quoted that some post in my post. As there was no interplay but rather an exchange of information. Goodness, you love to repeat questions I was just asked today.

Aug 11, 2017 12:52 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
I have to go for a bit.

Aaaaand that post is scummy.

We are not your mother. We don't need to know where and when you go.
Especialy that you didn't post for 15 minutes, so I would just assume you went away.

Scum likes to say they are off, when they are, so noone will try to interact with them in that time and be hence safe from possible wagons on them.

Tho, yea... That shouldn't be AI and if it is, then a VERY bad argument at least, tho I like pointing that one out.
Aug 11, 2017 12:52 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
yurkin said:

Your posts during that exchange before the reveal, were more of to supply information. You less has a direct opinion on what was going on and therefore, did not make a concrete argument about where you feel. Only this post felt like you had a direction on it. Therefore, I cannot read you off early interaction because there was less of it. People talked about you but you said not much yourself.
I would say that yurkin played the background more then being lost or fence sitty in that regard then.

Aug 11, 2017 12:54 PM

Nov 2015
Hello hello ! For some reason I thought that this game wouldn't start for a few more stundens. I won't be free to post very much until later this evening, but let's see what's going on for now

RE1031 said:
vote: lastwhisper
You totally rolled scum again, didn't you.
I actually have a similar line of though, but for another person's scum-streak

##vote: aa-dono

roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Oh boy. I have some thoughts about this but going to sit back for now :popcorn:

Ruu said:
@logic340 come here! Same to @Togs
Hmm, poked the last two players you were able to pocket last time, are you looking for a repeat performance ? : p

yurkin said:
abu's #50

According to the sign-up thread rozs not a newbie though.
Mmph okay it might be harder to sit back than I thought. Though it seems most people have figured it out already, rozie is not a new player and this play is I think almost certainly a reaction gambit. Now whether it is a "gambit to get reads on a new playerbase" or a "gambit to make myself look town to a new playerbase" remains to be seen until rozie comes back and we see what they make of it.

Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Ah this is what I wanted to see, I feel better now. Ruu did kind of walk into this one, so did all of you though, going to go over it again later.
The things about the Ruu exchange that was most interesting was that it was never about Roz, it was about what Abu might have been doing and how I felt about Ruu and Abu. This was the most interesting thing happening during the whole exchange.
I agree. If I were to guess how each alignment would be most likely to approach that situation in a vacuum, I would say town would more likely to snap-believe it, whereas scum would see through the fake newbiness right away. They would be more wary of pushing that player because they would realize something's up. That is why Abu looks more innocent to me, because his reaction seemed genuine, whereas Ruu looks more suspicious because she used the situation to try and push a case on someone else.

roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

there is no jester in the game so it can't be on purpose.

Unless... it's a gambit.

Hello again ladies and gentelman.
Thanks for creating material for analysis.

I actually feel bad for playing newbie card to create (obvious) bait.

Honestly speaking I should break the discussion around the post quoted above, cause later on it could go dangerous for me and scum wouldn't take a bait anymore afterwards anyway.

I didn't. Why?

Well, I actualy was surprised that Suzune-chan took the bait. I was even more surprised they actualy pushed it even after noticing there is something wrong here. I literaly wanted to see 2-3 more posts from them.

Now as to analysis - mafia tendency would be either hardly push a misslynch with any arguments they can find OR defend to get town cred (since they obviously knew that this is false one).
Sk can't really be detected here, as they didn't know if I'm mafia or not, so they would look simlar to a town.

Wich player would be more likely to play one of this ways? Wich is more agresive in style and wich is more likely to build town cred to build "quite wolf". I will hide behind a newbie card here and say that you know each other better then I do.

On the other side, you gave me material for analysis. Thanks for taking a bait.
Hello. Good job making material for analysis, now I would like to see some analysis. And by that I specifically mean "tangible opinions on people."

Suzune-chan said:
Great, at least, let's move forward with what I found most interesting from this exchange. Roz says that it is bait, whether or not it is will make itself know. However, I am going to follow up with a vote I kind of feel for right now.

Vote:Ruu
I'm gonna be honest, I like this post for 1. Agreeing with my opinions and 2. For Suzune seemingly still having doubts that it was a gambit or not

logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Great, at least, let's move forward with what I found most interesting from this exchange. Roz says that it is bait, whether or not it is will make itself know. However, I am going to follow up with a vote I kind of feel for right now.

Vote:Ruu
Why right back to Ruu after you took the same bait?
To me they both responded very differently.

Oh boy and that's only 2 pages in, I still have 2 more to read though..
Aug 11, 2017 12:55 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
thoughts on RE so far?
I am really interested in Labs, whisper, togs checking into this game.
RE comes off as extraordinary neutral to me. I wish I had something interesting to say about them, but nothing has really pinged me one way or the other in regards to their posts. They did have the initial feeling that we should not believe so early here. But I thought they balanced answering and questioning when talking with you quite well. So I would not be currently interested in lynching this slot.

Aug 11, 2017 12:56 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I would say that yurkin played the background more then being lost or fence sitty in that regard then.
By choosing not to push any real stance or to engage anyone, I was unable to read their reactions. Perhaps the expression I was going for was not fence sitting as that means unable to decide.

Edit: changed my to by

Aug 11, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
By choosing not to push any real stance or to engage anyone, I was unable to read their reactions. Perhaps the expression I was going for was not fence sitting as that means unable to decide.

Edit: changed my to by
We're saying the same thing differently. I think we are in agreeance she could have taken a stronger stance, I just don't think she was lost at all.

Aug 11, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Why right back to Ruu after you took the same bait?
To me they both responded very differently.

Oh boy and that's only 2 pages in, I still have 2 more to read though..
This is true and I will go back and look at the difference in response to see exactly what I make of them later.

Aug 11, 2017 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
@Togs
Togs said:
Mmph okay it might be harder to sit back than I thought. Though it seems most people have figured it out already, rozie is not a new player and this play is I think almost certainly a reaction gambit. Now whether it is a "gambit to get reads on a new playerbase" or a "gambit to make myself look town to a new playerbase" remains to be seen until rozie comes back and we see what they make of it.
Now this is something I hadn't though of. I will make a not of this and since it's bold it should catch my eye on rereads.

Aug 11, 2017 1:08 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I like you for town
this was clearly obvious and I am curious why RE/Ruu/suzune/abu didn't bring up that possibility.
I think most surprising for me is RE and Suzune, this is definitely something that would get Ruu's interest and this is kind of expected from Abu.

Until yurkin pointed it out, I think all of us thought he was a newbie. Slips happen. It happened in The Morning After with MrSkittles (although to a much lesser degree).

I agree, it wasn't obvious to me.

Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

what do you mean?
This post just reads as really strange. We are a few hours into the game and you are already concerned that the vig might get roleblocked so this is the best course of action. I mean, way to throw away the rest of the day. I just think that is a better end phase comment because we should continue to look for scum throughout the day.

You voted for roz too (= which, if roz was mafia, would also be throwing away the rest of the day) - how is that any different to what Ruu did/said?

roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

there is no jester in the game so it can't be on purpose.

Unless... it's a gambit.

Hello again ladies and gentelman.
Thanks for creating material for analysis.

I actually feel bad for playing newbie card to create (obvious) bait.

Honestly speaking I should break the discussion around the post quoted above, cause later on it could go dangerous for me and scum wouldn't take a bait anymore afterwards anyway.

I didn't. Why?

Well, I actualy was surprised that Suzune-chan took the bait. I was even more surprised they actualy pushed it even after noticing there is something wrong here. I literaly wanted to see 2-3 more posts from them.

Now as to analysis - mafia tendency would be either hardly push a misslynch with any arguments they can find OR defend to get town cred (since they obviously knew that this is false one).
Sk can't really be detected here, as they didn't know if I'm mafia or not, so they would look simlar to a town.

Wich player would be more likely to play one of this ways? Wich is more agresive in style and wich is more likely to build town cred to build "quite wolf". I will hide behind a newbie card here and say that you know each other better then I do.

On the other side, you gave me material for analysis. Thanks for taking a bait.

This would be better if you laid out what you thought of the players yourself, instead of just saying "you know each other better than I do".

Aug 11, 2017 1:10 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
Or me who so easily town read then back tracked to a uninformed read?

I think the people who reacted to roz's bait can be divided into two/three categories:
1st:
Ruu
Abu
Suzune
2nd:
RE
yurkin
3rd:
Logic

Should be self explanatory, but right now:
@Nikamura explanation for your reads please?

Where do I fit in here?

Aug 11, 2017 1:11 PM

Jun 2009
@Coromandel

You voted for roz too (= which, if roz was mafia, would also be throwing away the rest of the day) - how is that any different to what Ruu did/said?
You are right that I was also voting there. But I as not at the same time planning for the worst possible night action combination and using that as reasoning why this was an ideal vote. Therefore, I think it is different.

Aug 11, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:
I have to go for a bit.

Especialy that you didn't post for 15 minutes, so I would just assume you went away.

Scum likes to say they are off, when they are, so noone will try to interact with them in that time and be hence safe from possible wagons on them.

Tho, yea... That shouldn't be AI and if it is, then a VERY bad argument at least, tho I like pointing that one out.
Ruu does this all the time but it's something i will look into as we have a lot of history I will get back to you and let you know what my research turns up. Here is a link to my mafia blog.

before anyone says i am picking on ruu i can do this for the rest of you I have just played most my games with her (over 50%).

Aug 11, 2017 1:14 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

I think the people who reacted to roz's bait can be divided into two/three categories:
1st:
Ruu
Abu
Suzune
2nd:
RE
yurkin
3rd:
Logic

I almost think I would put Yurkin in that last group as they were really on the fence during the exchange and came off as more confused and did not respond directly really based on positioning, so when they return and post will fall into the logic bracket.

Yeah, that is true. My point really was Nikamara's list didn't make sense. If she listed the people who were defending roz, then why wasn't logic on the list? And if she was listing people who reacted towards roz in a certain way, Ruu should have been part of that group.

logic340 said:
Nikamara said:
Lemme leave this quick breakdown with what makes me suspect those 4:

roz1roz - Hi guys.
^seems like scum slip up. and most of the time, the simplest answer is the best answer.
I'm not buying this bait business

AbuHumaid –
Hi everyone
vote: coromandel
Fight me
^seems gung ho about lynching.

it could be an ignorant townie mistake but i don't think so
^seems like he is defending the scum slip

RE1031 -
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.
^seems like he wants to save scum mate from lynching

Suzune-chan
^just seems like he is defending the scum slip as well
Bolded at least you take a strong stance.
We should be gung ho about lynching but asking coro to fight has nothing to do with that. It's RVS and that vote will not hold all the way through. I think you should question abu and his motive before you give this a scum or town lean. If you think that was defense of a scum slip then what do you make of my response to it?
Why suggest the vig shoot them then? Death is death so she is still putting heat for a kill on her buddy?
Huh? I defended it more than suzune did I do not understand that one at all. There are other reasons to suspect suzune like taking the bait and going back to Ruu so quickly but not defending imo.

Will definitely a need follow up to this. Because her reasoning on me is faulty.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 11, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

1st:
Ruu
Abu
Suzune
2nd:
RE
yurkin
3rd:
Logic

Where do I fit in here?
Togs belongs in a 4th category
edit coro i think is with me?

Aug 11, 2017 1:17 PM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

1st:
Ruu
Abu
Suzune
2nd:
RE
yurkin
3rd:
Logic

Where do I fit in here?

I forgot about you... lol.
You're your own category. I don't know what to make of your question - it seems trolly, as if you weren't taking roz's "slip" seriously, but at the same time, you could have been trying to trick roz into making another slip.
Aug 11, 2017 1:21 PM

Jan 2010
@lastwhisper when you get out of work I need you to get over here.

Aug 11, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
Vote: Suzune-chan

roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Are you Rainer, Bertholt or the Beast Titan? :>
Did suzune ever answer this?

Aug 11, 2017 1:24 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Where do I fit in here?
Togs belongs in a 4th category
edit coro i think is with me?

Okay I think my list wasn't self-explanatory. I'm talking about initial reactions before roz revealed his gambit was bait. I don't recall Togs responding.
Aug 11, 2017 1:24 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

It's not a question towards Suzune...
Aug 11, 2017 1:28 PM

Sep 2016
Shit. coro's response is scummy as hell. Why does she vote suzune while simultaneously questioning which mafia role roz is?
@coromandel
What was your initial reaction towards roz's "slip"? Right now, I can't tell if you believed it to be a slip or suspected it as bait.
Aug 11, 2017 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
this is going too fast for me
Aug 11, 2017 1:30 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

Where do I fit in here?

I forgot about you... lol.
You're your own category. I don't know what to make of your question - it seems trolly, as if you weren't taking roz's "slip" seriously, but at the same time, you could have been trying to trick roz into making another slip.

I thought he was newbie scum, so I thought, what can I ask to get an informative answer back? It was also sort of a joke, because I didn't really think he'd tell me. I was trying to provoke him, actually.

Ruu said:
roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Now I feel bad... did we just caught mafia because of a newbie's mistake. I don't want to scare him away.. but well.

vote change: roz1roz

sorry man. But that's how the game works. You need to dm the host if you have questions.

This sounds like she genuinely thought he was newbie scum who made a mistake - which would only make sense if
- both, or neither are mafia.
- roz is mafia, but Ruu isn't.

But not if:
- roz isn't mafia, but Ruu is.

Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
what? I was stating a possibility

how can that be a possibility? One of the main rules of mafia is that the mafia has their own private club. How could town get access to it? makes no sense...

Ruu seems to really believe roz is mafia. Whereas Abu is saying roz "could be an ignorant townie". The mafia would know if a townie or TPR were fake-claiming.

So I'm thinking that if roz is telling the truth, Ruu's probably not mafia either. Whereas Abu could be mafia, then.

Aug 11, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
Started earlier because everyone confirmed, phase change will still be at 9PM GMT though!
No arguments from me 3 extra hours to hunt scum.
Epic scum hunting play list....check

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

It was a question to roz.

Suzune didn't reply to my vote though, if that's what you mean.

RE1031 said:
Shit. coro's response is scummy as hell. Why does she vote suzune while simultaneously questioning which mafia role roz is?
@coromandel
What was your initial reaction towards roz's "slip"? Right now, I can't tell if you believed it to be a slip or suspected it as bait.

I already explained what I thought about roz in my previous post, but what exactly do you find so scummy about my response? (and which response are you talking about?)

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
this is going too fast for me
I should have seen this coming.
What do you need help with? What post are you at?

Aug 11, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

It was a question to roz.

Suzune didn't reply to my vote though, if that's what you mean.

RE1031 said:
@coromandel

I already explained what I thought about roz in my previous post, but what exactly do you find so scummy about my response? (and which response are you talking about?)
My bad didn't notice that it was to them. I guess you got your answer in an indirect fashion?

Aug 11, 2017 1:35 PM

May 2014
Suzune-chan said:
@Coromandel

You are right that I was also voting there. But I as not at the same time planning for the worst possible night action combination and using that as reasoning why this was an ideal vote. Therefore, I think it is different.

Why would scum talk about the vig being roleblocked?
I don't get why she made that jump in her mind, but I don't find it particularly scummy. Why do you?

Aug 11, 2017 1:39 PM

May 2014
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:
I have to go for a bit.

It shouldn't be AI, but you still find it scummy enough to point it out.
How do you feel about RVS, or voting in general?

Aug 11, 2017 1:41 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
Suzune-chan said:
@Coromandel

I don't get why she made that jump in her mind, but I don't find it particularly scummy. Why do you?
Well since i am not scum reading her for that jump alone. I am scum reading her for:
accepting the situation so fast accepting so fast and using that to rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario and how it was better to go for the lynch of mafia day one, and then finally turning around and asking about my opinion on Abu and herself as this was a strange use of what was happening to redirect blame onto another.

Aug 11, 2017 1:43 PM

Jun 2009
I do get the sense that you disagree with my about my read on ruu @Coromandel. However, given the situation and what was done, the behaviour and use of what was going on to manipulate opinion was there.

Aug 11, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
Suzune-chan said:
@Coromandel

logic340 said:
Ruu said:
well you learn something new in every game...
@logic340 people do stupid things, it's not completely crazy to think it was a slip. For me is the same as when I thought I had caught you because of you tagging me.
I don't think it was crazy to think it was a slip but other options didn't seem to enter your mind. Then as Suzune says you jumped right to Abu is teammate doing clean up duty (I'll look closer to see what I gain from that). This probably say more for town Ruu as you love your crazy theories but it's worth nothing and I am interested in hearing @Togs take on this?
@coromandel I had similar thinking but for different reasons.

Aug 11, 2017 1:45 PM

May 2015
I'm back. Catching up. On mobile so be patient 😑
Aug 11, 2017 1:45 PM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:

RE1031 said:
@coromandel

Because you already had a suspect in mind (roz) yet you voted for Suzune. Either you didn't take roz's 'slip' seriously - which is scummy, or you did but didn't vote him. Why did you vote Suzune, I can't remember if you've explained.
Aug 11, 2017 1:50 PM

May 2014
Suzune-chan said:
coromandel said:

Well since i am not scum reading her for that jump alone. I am scum reading her for:
accepting the situation so fast accepting so fast and using that to rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario and how it was better to go for the lynch of mafia day one, and then finally turning around and asking about my opinion on Abu and herself as this was a strange use of what was happening to redirect blame onto another.

I disagree, because I can see why she'd quickly accept roz = mafia as a fact, if she's not scum. I was pretty sure it was a slip too. And when you're sure of something, you use that information to come to other conclusions. When I was reading what happened, I was also thinking "is one of them (Ruu/Abu) bussing roz, now that he's made that mistake?"
So I don't find her reaction scummy.

logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
@coromandel

My bad didn't notice that it was to them. I guess you got your answer in an indirect fashion?[/quote]
To my question to roz? Yeah, i guess so.

Aug 11, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2010
RE vs. coro is almost as good as RE vs. Shinichi

Aug 11, 2017 1:53 PM

May 2015
@logic340 I need to go back and read RE's and your posts before giving you my opinion. I didn't go back to you cause I see no point in doing so. I want to see what trains get formed before choosing a candidate. You are here and active + pressure doesn't work on you. Btw I didn't start a train on you to get your reaction but to get everybody else's.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.