Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2017 11:11 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

Now I feel bad... did we just caught mafia because of a newbie's mistake. I don't want to scare him away.. but well.

Probably, I always forget to check club invites and there's no notification for it. This is such a weird slip up though...
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.

we could do that but better to start with a mafia lynch than a mislynch right? also what if the roleblocker ends up rb the vig? I don't want that possibility to happen.
Aug 11, 2017 11:12 AM

Jul 2009
Hi all! o/

vote: aa-dono
Aug 11, 2017 11:15 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

how can that be a possibility? One of the main rules of mafia is that the mafia has their own private club. How could town get access to it? makes no sense...

I don't think they read the rules. If they did, they would know better than to post their question in the main thread.
I hate to blame rule reading as something to get lynched for because I would almost always deserve to be lynched. However, it is both humourous that it happens right after Abu asks who is scum. That said, it honestly looks bad and like they are genuinely asking, because it seems light.

Change Vote: Roz1roz

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

Probably, I always forget to check club invites and there's no notification for it. This is such a weird slip up though...
We could lynch them today, or we could save him for the vig shot. I think either way works.

we could do that but better to start with a mafia lynch than a mislynch right? also what if the roleblocker ends up rb the vig? I don't want that possibility to happen.

That is true. I want to be able to do something for the rest of the phase though. Well, half the players haven't posted yet. :bored:
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 11, 2017 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

This post though is all over the place and comes off more as fear mongering as Ruu suggests horrible potentials rather then trying to regroup the town.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 11, 2017 11:19 AM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

This post though is all over the place and comes off more as fear mongering as Ruu suggests horrible potentials rather then trying to regroup the town.

what do you mean?
Aug 11, 2017 11:21 AM

Jul 2009
abu's #50

According to the sign-up thread rozs not a newbie though.
Aug 11, 2017 11:26 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
abu's #50

"50 to 100 games"
You're right. Okay this is weird. How does someone make this kind of mistake?
Aug 11, 2017 11:27 AM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

what do you mean?
This post just reads as really strange. We are a few hours into the game and you are already concerned that the vig might get roleblocked so this is the best course of action. I mean, way to throw away the rest of the day. I just think that is a better end phase comment because we should continue to look for scum throughout the day.

Aug 11, 2017 11:28 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:
abu's #50

"50 to 100 games"

there is no jester in the game so it can't be on purpose.
Aug 11, 2017 11:30 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:
abu's #50

"50 to 100 games"
I don't think they play many games on mal? Perhaps that is the reason.

Aug 11, 2017 11:31 AM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

what do you mean?
This post just reads as really strange. We are a few hours into the game and you are already concerned that the vig might get roleblocked so this is the best course of action. I mean, way to throw away the rest of the day. I just think that is a better end phase comment because we should continue to look for scum throughout the day.

I agree with you. We should keep looking but, like I said, I prefer to hit scum than getting a mislynch. That doesn't mean I'm done scum hunting for the day.

What's your take on my interactions with Abu?
Aug 11, 2017 11:32 AM

Jul 2009
roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Can someone help me and tell how to access maf chat?
the underlined tells this is not post by a mistake imo. So what is roz trying to achieve...
Aug 11, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2010
@Ruu thanks for the tag I thought this started at 5:00pm my time?

aa-dono said:
Started?
Vote: logic
For ruining my imagination of a dark skinned wise guy with scar on his eyes. And the no hat :(
I do have a scar over my right eyebrow, I am not that dark skinned thought, what type of hat did you imagine?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

"50 to 100 games"

But they should know that if you're mafia, you can't be going around publicly stating or implying that you're mafia. It's definitely something worthy of a lynch, but I'm still bewildered.

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
vote: lastwhisper
You totally rolled scum again, didn't you.
hm....no reasons for RVS....noted.

Aug 11, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
vote: Ruu
Are you on my side or against me this time?
How would she know?
I want to see what you get out of this.

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
Vote: Suzune-chan

roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Are you Rainer, Bertholt or the Beast Titan? :>
Direct approach noted, me likey but I want to see you progress.

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

I agree with you. We should keep looking but, like I said, I prefer to hit scum than getting a mislynch. That doesn't mean I'm done scum hunting for the day.

The one where you accuse him of being a second mafia member in order to cover up for his partners mistake by voting him. My opinion on this is slightly bias. So I will give one from placement and one from meta.

Metawise, I don't feel like Abu is graceful enough as a player to handle that.
Gameplay wise, you conversation is forced and I could make a stronger case for you being scum and reflecting rather then him being scum for following. So that is where I stand on the matter.

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
vote: lastwhisper
You totally rolled scum again, didn't you.
hm....no reasons for RVS....noted.

😨
Aug 11, 2017 11:37 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

But they should know that if you're mafia, you can't be going around publicly stating or implying that you're mafia. It's definitely something worthy of a lynch, but I'm still bewildered.
I'm not saying you are wrong, that was merely my guess about the matter.

Aug 11, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

depends on what side you are on this time ;)

But if you are town then we are buddies again :D

vote: logic

let's start with an early train and see what happens...
Nicely done sort him early

Aug 11, 2017 11:38 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
roz1roz said:
Hi guys.

Now I feel bad... did we just caught mafia because of a newbie's mistake. I don't want to scare him away.. but well.
vote change: roz1roz
sorry man. But that's how the game works. You need to dm the host if you have questions.
I liked the vote on me this one not so much. lets so where this leads us?

Aug 11, 2017 11:38 AM

Jan 2014
Vote Count 1.2:

roz1roz (3): Ruu, AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan
logic340 (1): aa-dono
lastwhisper31 (1): RE1031
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel
aa-dono (1): yurkin

Players not voting: (Togs, roz1roz, Labs, Nikamara, lastwhisper31, logic340)

Mod Notes: If there are any spectators: PM me if you'd like to have access to to the club of the dead!
>> Time until the phase change <<

logic340 said:
@Ruu thanks for the tag I thought this started at 5:00pm my time?

Started earlier because everyone confirmed, phase change will still be at 9PM GMT though!
Aug 11, 2017 11:39 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
How would she know?
I want to see what you get out of this.
I get absolutely nothing. I just wanted to poke Ruu because we were partners in the discord game.

Aug 11, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Nikamara said:
oh btw are we allowed to edit posts or not?
you can edit them but tell us what you edited
For example:
Edit: typo/grammar/etc
Helpful Abu?
AbuHumaid said:
So who's scum?
Regular Abu.
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

vote change: roz1roz

sorry man. But that's how the game works. You need to dm the host if you have questions.
it could be an ignorant townie mistake but i don't think so
AbuHumaid said:
Vote change: roz1roz
Ignorant townie? How does that work? Town doesn't have access to the mafia chat?? It's either a mistake or a bait for overzealous people like you and Ruu to jump on. Lets see where this goes. Abu style vote noted.

Aug 11, 2017 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

The one where you accuse him of being a second mafia member in order to cover up for his partners mistake by voting him. My opinion on this is slightly bias. So I will give one from placement and one from meta.

Gameplay wise, you conversation is forced and I could make a stronger case for you being scum and reflecting rather then him being scum for following. So that is where I stand on the matter.
dang I feel underestimated
Aug 11, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

Let's say it is a slip lets not waste the day on it. We can still search for their buddies. Not everyone is going to take the side of the slip.

I am on the opposite side, I think it's a bait.

Aug 11, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

how can that be a possibility? One of the main rules of mafia is that the mafia has their own private club. How could town get access to it? makes no sense...
Isn't he/she a newbie? it's possible that they didn't know that, but as i said i don't think so.
New to MS doesn't automatically mean new to mafia though I don't know either way.

Aug 11, 2017 11:42 AM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

well the conversation is forced because I wanted to start one and put pressure on them to see how they would handle it. The thread was pretty dead so that's a good way to get pass rvs and get to the good stuff.
I was looking to acomplish the same with my early vote on logic (starting an early train).
Aug 11, 2017 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

This is wine I don't see the need for this post?

Aug 11, 2017 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

I don't think they read the rules. If they did, they would know better than to post their question in the main thread.
I hate to blame rule reading as something to get lynched for because I would almost always deserve to be lynched. However, it is both humourous that it happens right after Abu asks who is scum. That said, it honestly looks bad and like they are genuinely asking, because it seems light.

I get where you are coming from did they post and go offline?

Aug 11, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

"50 to 100 games"

Unless... it's a gambit.

Hello again ladies and gentelman.
Thanks for creating material for analysis.

I actually feel bad for playing newbie card to create (obvious) bait.

Honestly speaking I should break the discussion around the post quoted above, cause later on it could go dangerous for me and scum wouldn't take a bait anymore afterwards anyway.

I didn't. Why?

Well, I actualy was surprised that Suzune-chan took the bait. I was even more surprised they actualy pushed it even after noticing there is something wrong here. I literaly wanted to see 2-3 more posts from them.

Now as to analysis - mafia tendency would be either hardly push a misslynch with any arguments they can find OR defend to get town cred (since they obviously knew that this is false one).
Sk can't really be detected here, as they didn't know if I'm mafia or not, so they would look simlar to a town.

Wich player would be more likely to play one of this ways? Wich is more agresive in style and wich is more likely to build town cred to build "quite wolf". I will hide behind a newbie card here and say that you know each other better then I do.

On the other side, you gave me material for analysis. Thanks for taking a bait.
Aug 11, 2017 11:46 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Let's say it is a slip lets not waste the day on it. We can still search for their buddies. Not everyone is going to take the side of the slip.

bait? that's weird. I mean if it is, is a very anti-town aproach cause now they are waisting our time and you can't get a lot from it because town and mafia would vote them for the same reasons so they can't be blame for it.
Aug 11, 2017 11:46 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I get where you are coming from did they post and go offline?
I am unsure whether they are offline. I know that they did not comment on it anymore, which is kind of strange but otherwise, the game has gone forward without Roz. Is that what you are asking?

Aug 11, 2017 11:47 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

this is an actual concern I have and I'm being vocal about it.
Aug 11, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

I hope it is bait, just not the reverse psychology bait where he is scum and after he "reads" our reactions he drops off the radar because we'd think scum wouldn't do that.
Aug 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Jun 2009
Great, at least, let's move forward with what I found most interesting from this exchange. Roz says that it is bait, whether or not it is will make itself know. However, I am going to follow up with a vote I kind of feel for right now.

Vote:Ruu

Aug 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I hope it is bait, just not the reverse psychology bait where he is scum and after he "reads" our reactions he drops off the radar because we'd think scum wouldn't do that.

^ That's actualy much more succesful tactic than you would think.
Aug 11, 2017 11:49 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

Unless... it's a gambit.

Honestly speaking I should break the discussion around the post quoted above, cause later on it could go dangerous for me and scum wouldn't take a bait anymore afterwards anyway.

I didn't. Why?

Well, I actualy was surprised that Suzune-chan took the bait. I was even more surprised they actualy pushed it even after noticing there is something wrong here. I literaly wanted to see 2-3 more posts from them.

Now as to analysis - mafia tendency would be either hardly push a misslynch with any arguments they can find OR defend to get town cred (since they obviously knew that this is false one).
Sk can't really be detected here, as they didn't know if I'm mafia or not, so they would look simlar to a town.

Wich player would be more likely to play one of this ways? Wich is more agresive in style and wich is more likely to build town cred to build "quite wolf". I will hide behind a newbie card here and say that you know each other better then I do.

I like you for town
this was clearly obvious and I am curious why RE/Ruu/suzune/abu didn't bring up that possibility.
I think most surprising for me is RE and Suzune, this is definitely something that would get Ruu's interest and this is kind of expected from Abu.

Aug 11, 2017 11:50 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

It's nowhere near time to worry about that though? Like there are so many variable like us lynching the Mafia RB today.

Aug 11, 2017 11:51 AM

May 2015
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

Unless... it's a gambit.

I didn't. Why?

then what did you get (regarding reads) from your "bait"? I'm asking for reads on me and Abu since we talk about you the most.
Aug 11, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Great, at least, let's move forward with what I found most interesting from this exchange. Roz says that it is bait, whether or not it is will make itself know. However, I am going to follow up with a vote I kind of feel for right now.

If that wasn't bait then that is an amazing save. I doubt it was anything but bait and the though of it being anything but really never entered my mind as you all can see from my reaction. Am I scum with too much info?

Aug 11, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
roz1roz said:

Unless... it's a gambit.

I didn't. Why?

then what did you get (regarding reads) from your "bait"? I'm asking for reads on me and Abu since we talk about you the most.
Um....he told you there a bunch of reactions and people taking the bait without even thinking about that being the possibility.
Now we get to go through it. They are new to MS we should get more out of it than they do.

Aug 11, 2017 11:52 AM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:

this is the @logic340 incident all over again -____-
Aug 11, 2017 11:53 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

If that wasn't bait then that is an amazing save. I doubt it was anything but bait and the though of it being anything but really never entered my mind as you all can see from my reaction. Am I scum with too much info?
No? I do believe it was bait, but I will not turn the thought off all the way as the game is in its infancy. Regardless, Ruu has some of the most interesting exchanges with me and I think I would like to leave my vote their.

Aug 11, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:

Why right back to Ruu after you took the same bait?

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

It's nowhere near time to worry about that though? Like there are so many variable like us lynching the Mafia RB today.

I was talking about town rb actually I didn't even think of the mafia one xD

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

I got you back here babe. I expect you to jump on that not so much suzune?

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

You created this one by accepting so fast, rolling the blame onto Abu, then worrying about the worst case scenario, and then asked me about my opinion regarding it. The build up here was most interesting.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.