Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 29, 2017 2:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode is out on Anime Strike now.

So we got onsen (hello fan service) this week. Also, there's the plan involving the Elimination Chamber Festival. I gotta say, Selestia and everyone came prepared to deal with Altair. Yuya's weapon even improved! Not bad for a buildup episode. I do expect perhaps Altair to have a plan of her own soon. Should be interesting to see how that develops.

Jul 29, 2017 7:59 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Altair must have a big plan, the episode was normal but we are near to see the final fight finally.

Jul 29, 2017 8:44 AM

Aug 2013
An onsen episode. The characters deserve to take a break after their hard work. Some nice fanservice and also one disturbing one. (Oonishi)

It was amusing to the reserved Kikuchihara drunk. So she is the manipulative type. (The good one)

So the festival started and it is a massive one. All the creation have improved powers. Altair clearly has a plan of her own and we still don't know what Magane is up to. It's interesting to see how all this will develop. Looking forward to it.

Jul 29, 2017 8:50 AM

Apr 2016
Great episode..A little fan service xd
The Elimination Chamber Festival is going to begin. Can't wait to see how the fight will go..
It seems that my Altair has a big plan :)
Waiting for next episode

Jul 29, 2017 8:51 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The obligatory fanservice/onsen episode is upon us and unlike in most cases, this was very fitting (And not over the top either) since they all deserved to have some rest and relaxation after all of the setup they did for the event

I was surprised to see that the artist of Selesia's LN was quite busty tho....And how cool was it to see the acual voice actors not only voice their characters, but to also come to life in the anime and voice themselves too lol

Pretty good episode overall, loved the character interactions and I'm HYPED for the final battles to commence (Sucks that we gotta wait 3 weeks for it though)
Jul 29, 2017 9:00 AM
Jul 2016
Wow, Selesia and Vogelchevalier!

So Charon is really one of the group of Altair, but he seems a zombie.

So the following episode are all about the final battle... Tanoshimi...
Jul 29, 2017 9:18 AM

Jun 2015
An onsen episode, but everyone deserved it. They worked hard to get to where they are. It was funny seeing Kikuchihara drunk. The Elimination Chamber Festival has started and it's massive. All of the creations have stronger powers. Altair has a plan of her own. Looking forward how this will play out.
Jul 29, 2017 9:25 AM
Jul 2017
Again it ends in the interesting part.
It's me alone or if they cut all the stuffing up to summarize it in a movie would be a work of art
Jul 29, 2017 9:27 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, a somewhat onsen episode but one that actually fits in well with the premise of the series. Deservedly, to say the least, when considering all the characters hard work nonetheless. Looks like the final battle is almost on the way with Altair seemingly having the upper hand here as she claims that all this is going her way. Good to hear a pleasant soundtrack while the stage for battle was supposedly being lit, though. We are only six episodes away now so it's about time the fights come in bright colors, particularly since Re:Creators have done an excellent job at such critical scenes with that monotonic yet fantastic soundtrack.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 29, 2017 9:33 AM

Feb 2016
I thought this anime was trying to be serious? I wonder did they just scrap that when they realised they failed..
Jul 29, 2017 9:38 AM

Sep 2015
If Re:Creators use series from the one we know i will scream like a fangirl when the event start.

I know its a bit late to ask but
ZBlastHistoryJul 29, 2017 9:41 AM
Into the Internet!
Jul 29, 2017 9:49 AM

Feb 2015
Hype is real omg those stadium scenes after the giant screens and fireworks everywhere were god tier. Design of Selesias Mecha seems even better now to me ? Not surprising since every character got major rehaul , creators were not messing around. Seems that shit will finnaly get down from next episodes but then i said that last time too, and they menaged too tease even more but they cant delay showdown anymore could they?

Altair knows whole plan and knows how too counter meteora but i still think that maybe meteora knows that altair is aware of their plans too and is using 3 layers of bait for actual plan.

Highlight of episode were Tsundere Kun trying too shake hands with Hikaru and getting all embaraced , for such on first glance stoic cold face guy it seems the lewdness of eroge version of hikaru got under his skin hard cant blame him tho.

And second highlight is this face wtf was Yuya High as fuck during this whole conversation.?

Jul 29, 2017 9:53 AM

Jan 2015
Is that Selesia's real Driver's License?
All the Creators got scolded. But forget about that, it's time to "Altair's Welcoming Party".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 29, 2017 9:54 AM

Mar 2013
QuynhNhu said:
Wow, Selesia and Vogelchevalier!

So Charon is really one of the group of Altair, but he seems a zombie.

So the following episode are all about the final battle... Tanoshimi...

Vogelchevalier's design looks familiar, but I can't place it. 1st thing that popped to mind was Escaflowne but I know there's one that matches it even closer. Darn my brains not working at full power today.
Jul 29, 2017 10:10 AM

Jul 2015
Not even an onsen part made the episode a bit interesting, at least looks like things will finally start to happen in the next one.
Jul 29, 2017 10:19 AM

Nov 2014
Ahh yes, the obligatory bath fanservice episode that every anime needs. Surprised that they gave both the guys and girls nearly the same amount of screen time during the bath scene. But the real fun starts next week, hope it does not disappoint since we've been building up the series to this sole fight. I hope this fight lasts for these last 6 episodes with intense fighting just like in Aldnoah.Zero (even though I hated the 2nd season), and character development.. We got the military and everything waiting on standby. I better expect a solid and satisfying conclusion if this wants to bring back my full undivided attention. I've watched too much to drop this now.
LelouchXLulukoJul 29, 2017 10:25 AM
Jul 29, 2017 10:25 AM

Aug 2015
Probably the best use of Brave the Ocean yet. Great for a fanservice episode.
Jul 29, 2017 10:27 AM

Aug 2014
Wait... does that mean that we should change the voice actors pages as characters too?
Ruka desu.
Jul 29, 2017 10:28 AM

Nov 2014
Lucky96u said:
Wait... does that mean that we should change the voice actors pages as characters too?
Yes, that's a good idea.
Jul 29, 2017 10:28 AM

Jan 2014
Funny fanservice episode, it was able to divide equally between skin show and comical nuances. Kuchihara drunk is dangerous tho. I liked the chemistry of the team, both Creations and Creators sharing a goal and getting along fine. Like everyone has a job to do, but there is no real hierarchy involved, just a bunch of individuals joining up to save the world. Different perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, yet they all can blend in perfectly. I find that beautiful.

PS: I lost it when they showed Komatsu and Amamiya-san pictured next to their respective characters, that was pretty amusing.

PPS: So, Altair is aware of what Meteora is doing......uhh tell me this is part of the keikaku pls.
Jul 29, 2017 10:35 AM

Sep 2013
Elimination Chamber event and they take a bath trip, now the event begins and everyone gets a power up.
Jul 29, 2017 10:47 AM

Jun 2014
After some relaxation at the hot spring, it looks like things are finally coming together. It was cool to see Yuya get a weapon power up, and Selesia now has her mecha.

Of course Altair is going to have plans of her own to counter this. Not gonna lie, the final scene that showed Altair's side standing there looking badass was pretty....badass.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 29, 2017 10:51 AM

Mar 2016
Good build up episode for the big fight and I can't wait!

It looks like everything is progressing according to plan but Altair knows what's coming and doesn't seem bothered at all so maybe she has something up her sleeve too?!

Should be some action packed episodes coming up which is good because things have been a little too slow over the last couple of episodes imo
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jul 29, 2017 10:58 AM

Jul 2015
There is a probability that something will finally happen next episode, but I need to see to believe.

Obligatory onsen fanservice and stalling the show with seiyuus on specials next week. It is the strategy on Girlish Number anime.

Producer of this show: Guahahaha

AdrianRubinskyJul 29, 2017 11:01 AM
Jul 29, 2017 11:16 AM

Nov 2009
The worst fanservice followed by the best fanservice was hilarious. Nothing better than cocksure Yuya evoking awe and jealousyXD

And things should finally begin moving next week.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 29, 2017 11:16 AM

Feb 2014
This show is showing how its really done. Hype for the final arc!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 29, 2017 11:47 AM

Mar 2009
I think Sota added Setsuna into the story.
I think that's the backup plan. Since that's really bound to shake Altier's emotions up and mess with her mind.
Jul 29, 2017 12:00 PM
Jul 2014
Altair's closing comment is interesting. Nevermind that she's technically got omniscience now thanks to the holopsicon, but her remark that "it should end this way, right, meteora?" is interesting. I can't help but think back to Magane's comments in episode 9 regarding meteora and Altair to Sota.

Also this shot towards the end is amusing, if nothing else:

Altair: no expression
Aliceteria: meh
Blitz: your approval fills me with shame.
Charon: Oh god why?
Syo: Who, me?
firemagnetJul 29, 2017 12:09 PM
Jul 29, 2017 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
I have more and more suspicions that they added Hikayu to the show just for the opportunity to make jokes in the style of harem anime.
Jul 29, 2017 1:29 PM
Jan 2017
The fanservice, especially when Rui's machine started up were really cool. There's no going back now, it's time for the battle, with all its glory and its twists to begin.
Jul 29, 2017 1:32 PM

Dec 2014
Nothing much happened this episode, still it was a pretty nice and fun episode.

Obligatory service episode I guess. xD
Loved the hurdle with everyone putting their hands together.

Selesia's got her own mech now and I loved the way they showcased the event. Was pretty cool to see the voice actors. XD

Wonder what Altair is gonna do to counteract the situation.
Jul 29, 2017 2:45 PM

Mar 2014
We waited two week for an onsen episode. God dammit.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jul 29, 2017 3:13 PM

Jul 2009
This is the first time I really felt like there was too much dialogue. They talked way more than needed.

Also I've been to the Oedo Onsen! Awesome seeing it animated :3

firemagnet said:
Altair's closing comment is interesting. Nevermind that she's technically got omniscience now thanks to the holopsicon, but her remark that "it should end this way, right, meteora?" is interesting. I can't help but think back to Magane's comments in episode 9 regarding meteora and Altair to Sota.

Also this shot towards the end is amusing, if nothing else:

Altair: no expression
Aliceteria: meh
Blitz: your approval fills me with shame.
Charon: Oh god why?
Syo: Who, me?

LOL
InugirlzJul 29, 2017 3:18 PM
Jul 29, 2017 3:29 PM

Mar 2016
so uh what do we do when this show is over?
Jul 29, 2017 3:40 PM
Sep 2016
If nothing else this show is impressive for how often it has Meteora reiterate what the "cage" plan is and how much most of it is the characters setting up or talking about the final battle. I am pretty sure they explained this before the recap to the exact same people. So much padding out to make up these 22 episodes even though so many characters will remain underutilized. The new pink girl seems like she's just there to be a convenient plot device eventually and make waifu jokes. The creations worked really hard offscreen even though the last I saw of them was....spotting the new pink girl while the creators passed around scrap paper in some office.
I can only hope the show they made is better than this otherwise their world is doomed.
Jul 29, 2017 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
Boring except for the end...
If it's not pure action here on out...
Who am I kidding, I'm going to be disappointed in this "final battle"... it will probably be all talking no action like the rest.
Jul 29, 2017 3:44 PM

May 2015
All preparations done, main event is about to start. Looking forward to this final battle!

Jul 29, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2016
Very nice to be watching this again after that break.

I never expected Selesia to be driving and actually have a license.

I am liking this build up so far, looking forward to the next episode to see what happens next.
Jul 29, 2017 4:13 PM
Jan 2017
It's like they tried to squeze 2 episodes into one, there was very big timeleap, Charon (i'll assume it's him) just kinda appeared, everything felt rushed, insufficient build up for the festival e.t.c.
Maybe they tried to compensate for a unplanned break in a stupid way, or maybe they are just running out of money, i really hope this show's production will go smoothly
Jul 29, 2017 4:19 PM
Apr 2017
Ok, it's 1 a.m and i'd just finished watching this episode. And probably because it's late and i'm a little bit tired but i was never so angry and disappointed after watching an episode.

First of all fanservice: let be known that i'm not against fanservice, goddammnid my favourite show is Monster Musume, but here, after waiting 2 bloody weeks, it was unnecessary, it was random and to top it all, it was boring like hell. Lots of stilted shots and to much talking. Did i mentioned stilted shots? Because there is a lot of it. Whole show suffers from it, but here, again after 2 weeks, is inexcusable.

Shots, after shots with stuff barely moving in it (you know, animated) and talking about plot points that was talked about before. A lot. Did i mentionted talking? Because there is a lot of it in it. Talking about stuff that they talked about before. You think me mentioning talking over and over is annoying? Welcome in Re: Creator where characters can talk about this same stuff over and over and over again. Not moving an inch. After 2 weeks. Yeah i'm pretty salty right know.

And you want to know how this episode ends? By telling us that next episode will be awesome, like totally just wait. And i probably will wait but with much, much lower expectations than before this.
Honestly right know i'm expecting more talking and more not moving stuff. Especially knowing that there will be 6 more episodes, and it looks like final confrontation is upon us. Aha, and no Megane in this episode (booo, booo).

To be fair seeing Vogelchevalier'a again was pretty good and Mirokuji power looks nice, but overall big meh, anger and disappointment.

I hope that final episodes will be worth it.
Jul 29, 2017 4:28 PM

Sep 2016
can't believe how consistently boring this anime can be. I finished this episode in less than 5 minutes lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 29, 2017 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
Some decent fanservice in this episode but that's about it. Meh build up episode. At least I'm looking forward to the next one.
Jul 29, 2017 5:53 PM

Jan 2016
So so episode. At least it will be better next week
Jul 29, 2017 6:11 PM

Jul 2016
So, who's going to die?

My guesses:

Altair team:
-Blitz Talker
-Charon

Meteora team:
-Yuya
-Meteora :(

Joker team:
-Magane

Jul 29, 2017 6:31 PM
Sep 2016
Looking forward to the final battle.

No Magane :((((
Jul 29, 2017 7:20 PM

Jul 2012
For a "mandatory" onsen episode, I actually enjoyed it! Plus these creators and their Creation buddies needed a well deserve break! But holy wow drunk Kikuchihara... I did not expect that! (Yes I laughed at that moment. I'm sorry my weird boys!)

And so... The hype begins, and this also means a big ol brawl against the fractions!

We have 16 out of 22 episodes left, so I am sure there will be a bit more stuff. The start of the hype is pretty damn amazing so far, but I am sure this is not over yet. I mean does Takashi know about Charom... Hmmm...

*Leaves forums and resumes hyping*

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Jul 29, 2017 7:35 PM

Feb 2017
And we got the FANSERVICE. I'm pretty happy with it, but I feel a little robbed with the short amount of on-screen time that Mirojuki's abs got, tbh. Also, all the meta during the onsen scene!

The festival looks really amazing and I cannot help it but feel the excitement. Also, during the festival, they went full-on meta again: they introduced the irl VA of Selesia and Kanoya as anime characters of their own (Mikako Komatsu and Sora Amamiya)!

I can't believe it, Meteora managed to summon Vogelchevalier!! I'm so excited to finally see that nice mecha fighting! Although I'm kinda sad Mirojuki doesn't get to have his spirit/curse with him anymore, but the new trick on his sword is quite sweet too.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of trick they prepared for Kanoya, Hikayu, and Alicetaria, and for the not so nice surprise awaiting Selesia and Miroyuki when they see Charon and Shou working alongside Altair.

Jul 29, 2017 7:58 PM
Feb 2017
So glad Selesia got Vogelchevalier. The opening fight scene in the beginning of the show was amazing but from then on Selesia's role in most fight scene was pretty underwhelming (except when she got the upgrade for the climax of the first cour) because she's practically powerless without it (aside from the magic flying that half the creations have for no reason but convenience). Finally get to see fights on the scale of the opener. So hyped for the final fight.
Jul 29, 2017 8:22 PM

Jan 2014
Uh, so what happened to Re:Creators last week? I didn't seen an episode come out. And this episode was rather "eh." Not to my taste, but I guess it had to happen.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jul 29, 2017 8:51 PM

Dec 2015
A very nice episode. After all the info dump, character development, battle, and all the hard works of the character especially the Creators for the last battle, all of them and us viewers deserved this fan service onsen episode. LoL, it was nice to see their interactions in this episode, and even we can see the other side of Kikuchihara and Yatouji. I was sad because Alicetaria can't join them, since her Creator also have joined this leisure time T_T.

It was really nice to have Mikako Komatsu and Sora Amamiya animated in this episode.

And, YEAY! VOGELCHEVALIER IS BACK! And it's good also that Yuuya got a new power to compensate his loss of Hangaku.

Team Altair seems to be ready also for the final battle, can't wait for the next episode.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.