Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 16, 2017 3:22 PM
Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mod Edit: no links allowed.
TyrelJul 19, 2017 9:29 PM
Jul 17, 2017 10:14 AM
Jul 2017
I am really excited! I can't wait to know about the twins. :)
Jul 18, 2017 3:09 PM

Apr 2011
it already went out on yenpress but anyway. Yana really prepared this twin revelation for 10 years huh? what a dedication.

also my thought: wow the oniichan may know (or have vengeful intention toward) sebastian that he did the one who eat his soul. I was still interpret the burnt everything of the remained photos of them as the twins in some line of "used lost everything in a fire as an opportunity to hide the fact that you're twin" and he may lied to tanaka while tanaka can see through his lies and intentionally burn all the proof that remained/saved during the burning accident. (well he didn't want to remember traumatic event in the cult after he lost his twin brother so that might be the case).

the tone of how ciel used to O!ciel sounds like yandere-ish to me. "such a bad boy aren't you" it's just sounds so condescending even he said he won't be angry if O!ciel explained to him

as 2ct believer I'm glad now this confirming something. But as the future prediction, I can't see them reconcile each other and the twin is really a threat for o!ciel/sebastian contract because if he suddenly gave up his motivation to revenge after his existence, sebastian might eat his soul as well and unhappy with this outcome. I believe sebastian realized r!ciel is "perfect" bizarre doll (that he never encountered before which is also more real proof undertaker might not behind r!ciel revival) judging by his line "me too i've never met someone like you" (a revived human like this bc of how the method is) and remained calm. It's just a matter of time o!ciel surpass his own anxiety.

and yeah aside I like this confirmed, I admit don't like this kind of pacing so I'm willing to take a break of this manga until the arc end. I kinda have bitter feelings on this chapter but it can get over it eventually.

ChiYamaJul 19, 2017 12:56 PM
Jul 18, 2017 5:32 PM

Feb 2013
Finally it's revealed and theory becomes reality buy I'm not satisfied with it, maybe because I have to wait Month for another chapter, I don't know ;w; I thought maybe I will be happy or sth because I believed in that theory for some time
Jul 18, 2017 6:49 PM

Apr 2015
I'm so happy that TCT is true, but as much as I love this manga, I hope it answers some of my unanswered questions. Like, how did Real Ciel even get in the manor? The servants didn't question the lack of butler or the lack of no eye patch? And how Tanaka didn't seem fazed with how Real Ciel is alive for some reason? And why did he keep it a secret?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2017 7:22 PM
Sep 2015
JoseiQueen said:
I'm so happy that TCT is true, but as much as I love this manga, I hope it answers some of my unanswered questions. Like, how did Real Ciel even get in the manor? The servants didn't question the lack of butler or the lack of no eye patch? And how Tanaka didn't seem fazed with how Real Ciel is alive for some reason? And why did he keep it a secret?

I read the chapter on a Chinese website, I presume tanaka knew everything that's why he sided with the real ciel
Jul 18, 2017 7:27 PM

Apr 2015
milo_kat101 said:
JoseiQueen said:

I read the chapter on a Chinese website, I presume tanaka knew everything that's why he sided with the real ciel

I know he did, but I just want to know why he kept it a secret.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2017 12:34 AM
Jul 2017
My mind is going to destroy! I can't take all the bombs Yana~sensei left for Chapter 130. So was it necessary to say to Our!Ciel? Like he's just a spare? I don't like the Real!Ciel, poor boy T_T everyone was shocked even Sebastian! He thought that the twin died. My heart is on Finny I think his loyalty to OC ruined since the real!Ciel said he's the real heir. And don't forget Snake too! What if Snake asked OC about his family? (Circus Ark Members), and he will eventually discover the truth. Oh God ! I feel sorry for OC!
Jul 19, 2017 12:35 AM

Apr 2011
milo_kat101 said:

that's not real reason tanaka sided with r!ciel. beside I think his expression in this chapter was pretty much torn out right now so he even not sided with anyone. He was like simply serve him tea and act because "the real master" is back so no reason to not doing any duty as his butler. Beside the comparison tanaka encounter r!ciel compared tanaka encounter o!ciel when he knew they were alive was different. Tanaka cried hugged o!ciel with such relievement. I know in r!ciel was there's time gap when they met each other but it almost not as close as tanaka think of his lord as his close family like o!ciel did because all we see in the chapter that he show serious face and not some relievement nor quite happy as R!ciel came back.

JoseiQueen said:

there's a time gap on how r!ciel met tanaka and so we need to find out his reaction when he found out real!ciel was alive. (Should ask souma reaction who welcomed r!ciel at first w/o realizing he's wearing eyepatch or not??) probably the reason why tanaka kept secret because he don't want to bring up the past that only haunt o!ciel who already had experiencing the traumatic event that enough to lost both of his parents and his brother in the burning house (also the cult). It's not like his place either to just leisurely talking to their servants in early chapter "oh btw master ciel is not the real ciel" something like that and he has no reason to talk about it because his position as a butler.
ChiYamaJul 19, 2017 8:19 AM
Jul 19, 2017 12:38 AM

Dec 2016
Panda__Chan said:
Finally it's revealed and theory becomes reality buy I'm not satisfied with it, maybe because I have to wait Month for another chapter, I don't know ;w; I thought maybe I will be happy or sth because I believed in that theory for some time

Where is everybody reading this chapter? I checked online but it's not out yet :(
Jul 19, 2017 12:50 AM
Jul 2017
It all makes sense now, that's why Tanaka called OC "Young Master" because Tanaka knows everything from the start, since the secret about the twins revealed. Our!Ciel keeps on trembling while everyone was shocked. And if Our!Ciel give up on his revenge because of the twin, Sebastian may lose his patience and eat his soul without a second. It looks like Our!Ciel lose his game and now the "King" he was played since the beginning of the contract will be destroy!
Jul 19, 2017 9:14 AM

Sep 2010
What's up with these short chapters???! I need MORE! Yana could've been sweet enough to at least tell us ourciel's real name...

but, what if the real Ciel is dead and was revived by the Undertaker??? In any case, I don't like the real Ciel - hope that the servants will stay loyal to our Ciel
Jul 19, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2016
JoseiQueen said:

Tanaka kept Ciel2's identity secret bc there was no point in telling everybody about someone he thought was dead (I'm assuming he thought Ciel2 was dead)
Jul 20, 2017 2:02 AM
Jul 2016
WOW i have so many questions now i can't wait until next month :( but seriously where was this real ciel hiding all this time ??

Jul 20, 2017 9:47 PM

Dec 2016
Anime_Consumer said:

Where is everybody reading this chapter? I checked online but it's not out yet :(

On Kiss***** (*_*)[/quote]

Bruh you better delete your comment. MAL bans accounts that discuss illegal websites here.
Jul 21, 2017 2:55 AM
Sep 2010
i feel so betrayed by this big reveal. Not that Yano hasn't set it up meticulously, but just that I'm not a big fan of this kind of this kind of twist. It's overused and almost never done right. I've only seen one case where this kind of situation worked and actually dealt the full psychological shock that was meant to deal on the reader. dunno maybe it's my high standards or im just biased.

other than that tho, I also kinda want to know what happens to OurCiel now. Does he accredit all his efforts in the last 130 chapters to RealCiel now, or??? Like, that just fucking blows. He's done so much to build up his reputation as a business CEO, a lord who humbly governs his people, all the life-risking missions given to him as the queen's watchdog... There's just so much that's being taken from him with just this reveal. Maybe he could keep some relationships with some of the main supporting characters, but all his accomplishments will have gone to moot. And OurCiel hadn't really cared much about maintaining a cordial relationship with a lot of people (and now we know the real reason as to why that is) since he focused on accomplishments more. And now... all that would be passed to RealCiel once he makes his 'debut' to others in the social ladder. I can only see more pain for Ciel in the future and that just breaks my heart
Jul 21, 2017 6:53 AM

May 2015
Sonal1988 said:
Anime_Consumer said:

On Kiss***** (*_*)

Bruh you better delete your comment. MAL bans accounts that discuss illegal websites here.[/quote]
I didn't know that (;ω;) Just wanted to help that person.
Thanks for telling me! (^_^)
Jul 22, 2017 12:34 PM

Dec 2016
YukinaxYupina said:

other than that tho, I also kinda want to know what happens to OurCiel now. Does he accredit all his efforts in the last 130 chapters to RealCiel now, or??? Like, that just fucking blows.

Why will Our Ciel's efforts be attributed to the Other Ciel?
Jul 22, 2017 12:43 PM
Jul 2017
So o!ciel has a twin and he is the real heir of phantomhive.o!ciel has got a fiancee and r!ciel does not and one of them attends the parties one of them does not and one of them is heir one of them is not and wtf my brain is not working anymore cu'z according to the dead characters like father from circus there was one ciel I think? and o!ciel is taking revenge for himself so will he contuniue or will he stop for his twin and wait a minute if r!ciel is the real heir elizabeth is his fiancee? And isn't it just unfair if just one of them is real heir what will happen to other one and why is the real heir is heir why did he decided it by his own or did vincent decided it? Did vincent made him stay at mansion and did not let him go out cuz he is gonna be the heir????? and I predicted o!ciel had a twin cu'z he said I do not want a fake brother with such a scary face for a child cuz (I think) he wanted his real brother to be with him and he said you were with me in one chapter but I do not want the r!ciel to be the heir cu'z he looks like a bad boy and he looks like he will take all of ciel's belongings and friends for himself and Sebastian will be bored and eat ciel maybe he will even prefer r!ciel to o!ciel :'( I don't want this omg my brain will die right now. Well if r!ciel takes his belongings I hope o!ciel and Sebastian will be together well it is impossible tho... and I wonder their or just our ciel's real name well it is not like they would give the same name to the twins right? Sorry for the long post... I AM REALLY CONFUSED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'-' "-" *-*
Jul 22, 2017 12:47 PM
Jul 2017
Sonal1988 said:
YukinaxYupina said:

other than that tho, I also kinda want to know what happens to OurCiel now. Does he accredit all his efforts in the last 130 chapters to RealCiel now, or??? Like, that just fucking blows.

Cuz other ciel is the bad one I think
Jul 22, 2017 12:51 PM
Jul 2017
Maybe the purple hair man gave blood to r!ciel and why did r!ciel tried to kill soma and did kill agni looks like he really is a bad boy
Jul 22, 2017 2:28 PM
Jul 2017
I really hope that our Ciel will be okay but I can't wait to see how Sebastian will react. I think that our Ciel was told all his life that he is a "spare" and that is why he claimed to be the real Ciel. Because in the flashbacks I always thought that "that boy that really looks like Ciel" died as a sacrifice and maybe Ciel was just acting as a "spare" at that moment, like he was told all his life... Maybe they are both named Ciel?
I hope that this will not start the ending of black butler and that Sebastian will stay with our Ciel
Jul 22, 2017 10:19 PM
Oct 2016
To think that Tanak is serving tea to the other ciel and not our ciel kind of explain that he knew it from the start
Jul 23, 2017 3:37 AM

Apr 2011
Nooliyda12_Hihi said:
So o!ciel has a twin and he is the real heir of phantomhive.o!ciel has got a fiancee and r!ciel does not and one of them attends the parties one of them does not and one of them is heir one of them is not and wtf my brain is not working anymore cu'z according to the dead characters like father from circus there was one ciel I think? and o!ciel is taking revenge for himself so will he contuniue or will he stop for his twin and wait a minute if r!ciel is the real heir elizabeth is his fiancee? And isn't it just unfair if just one of them is real heir what will happen to other one and why is the real heir is heir why did he decided it by his own or did vincent decided it? Did vincent made him stay at mansion and did not let him go out cuz he is gonna be the heir????? and I predicted o!ciel had a twin cu'z he said I do not want a fake brother with such a scary face for a child cuz (I think) he wanted his real brother to be with him and he said you were with me in one chapter but I do not want the r!ciel to be the heir cu'z he looks like a bad boy and he looks like he will take all of ciel's belongings and friends for himself and Sebastian will be bored and eat ciel maybe he will even prefer r!ciel to o!ciel :'( I don't want this omg my brain will die right now. Well if r!ciel takes his belongings I hope o!ciel and Sebastian will be together well it is impossible tho... and I wonder their or just our ciel's real name well it is not like they would give the same name to the twins right? Sorry for the long post... I AM REALLY CONFUSED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'-' "-" *-*

I suggest you read twin ciel theory on this forum site since It's already established since 3 years ago if I remember correctly tho if you insist to explain I'm just gave you this in one pic

and to be correct... lizzy actual fiance was r!ciel and not o!ciel since o!ciel basically took his brother identity. After Yana latest tweet I don't think she will reveal o!ciel name anytime soon tbh

Nooliyda12_Hihi said:

Cuz other ciel is the bad one I think

nah nothing in kuroshitsuji characters are good one (even the protagonist) since most of them are morally grey.

tessinb said:
I really hope that our Ciel will be okay but I can't wait to see how Sebastian will react. I think that our Ciel was told all his life that he is a "spare" and that is why he claimed to be the real Ciel. Because in the flashbacks I always thought that "that boy that really looks like Ciel" died as a sacrifice and maybe Ciel was just acting as a "spare" at that moment, like he was told all his life... Maybe they are both named Ciel?
I hope that this will not start the ending of black butler and that Sebastian will stay with our Ciel

their flashback sure are vague because we only see like "fragment" of them. (Like the complete happening on what / how they summon the demon when the sacrifice the twin happening). Also to add, I think in japanese said [お負け]omake which means extra instead of "spare" like how yenpress translate so I'm kinda picky with translation I mean spare was way too harsh o!ciel will think of him as substitute while extra is like... well a bonus child. That's why I don't even spot o!ciel being neglected or anything because he is very much got affection by his family (and his twin). I can give u a proof reading murder arc when him and arthur slept together because o!ciel was being suspected as lord siemens murderer. I will wait for manga stream translations if they translated [お負け] omake as extra or spare like yen press did.

YukinaxYupina said:
i feel so betrayed by this big reveal. Not that Yana hasn't set it up meticulously, but just that I'm not a big fan of this kind of this kind of twist. It's overused and almost never done right. I've only seen one case where this kind of situation worked and actually dealt the full psychological shock that was meant to deal on the reader. dunno maybe it's my high standards or im just biased.

other than that tho, I also kinda want to know what happens to OurCiel now. Does he accredit all his efforts in the last 130 chapters to RealCiel now, or??? Like, that just fucking blows. He's done so much to build up his reputation as a business CEO, a lord who humbly governs his people, all the life-risking missions given to him as the queen's watchdog... There's just so much that's being taken from him with just this reveal. Maybe he could keep some relationships with some of the main supporting characters, but all his accomplishments will have gone to moot. And OurCiel hadn't really cared much about maintaining a cordial relationship with a lot of people (and now we know the real reason as to why that is) since he focused on accomplishments more. And now... all that would be passed to RealCiel once he makes his 'debut' to others in the social ladder. I can only see more pain for Ciel in the future and that just breaks my heart

Well I understand where your rage/disappointment coming from.. (because I found many people not pleased with this coming) though somewhat I "kind of" disagree because first I think the reason the author not really set up meticulously like you said because it may lost some mystery impact (well arguably but maybe if the author can handle it better.. she gave a hint most of the time through visualization not often by wording). And another reason that we most have to deal with because the translations issue from jp to eng. So when in JP Vincent & Rachel's children are always being said in "plural" while translated in eng it often become "singular". That's why I found it really different when jp fans has no problem with it while most of us basically complaint with this development. The sudden twin reveal tropes basically not really overused in japan that much, I only know tsubasa chronicles or fushigi yuugi series who had done it so.. I hope this will not trainwrecked and because we know the twin should have already dead. He won't live long in my opinion.

I guess we will see.. The author basically testing our loyalty if we still sided with ciel that we always know even he's not "ciel phantomhive" I mean it almost 11 years that she made series (and hinted about this since chapter 2) so i believe she probably had something in her sleeves to fix all of this. Though I believe his servants should sided with o!ciel no matter what.. so I don't think o!ciel will gave up eventually and realize his own worth rather than get swayed in his inferiority.
ChiYamaJul 23, 2017 3:47 AM
Jul 23, 2017 12:49 PM

Dec 2015
YukinaxYupina said:
I'm not a big fan of this kind of this kind of twist. It's overused and almost never done right. I've only seen one case where this kind of situation worked and actually dealt the full psychological shock that was meant to deal on the reader.

That made me curious, I hope you don't mind me asking but what was that one case?
Jul 23, 2017 7:17 PM

May 2015
ughhh I hate twins storylines !!!

I don't know how is she going to make it work but my expectations are very low so...
Jul 23, 2017 7:39 PM
Jan 2011
Nahhhhh, I hate that "twin shit". We have OC, why we need to read about another one!?
Jul 23, 2017 8:17 PM
Jul 2017
WAIT A MINUTE! Agnie found out the truth and tried to save Soma because Soma faced the REAL Ciel but the REAL Ciel can't just be human. Agni was shocked at new Ciel's speed and power this has to indicate that he has something a little more interesting about him. Even if the whole TWIN idea was already predicted long ago there has to be something more about the new Ciel. What did Sebastian do to him? Why did the old Ciel take his identity? So many questions ;-;

I know that is power and speed could be from training but someone like Agni to be defeated is unusual.

Also I have a theory. What if the new Ciel was suppose to have been dead long ago but somehow survived and was saved. In chapter 114 i think, Ciel's blood was taken for transfusion or whatever. What if...what if the new Ciel was a participant in that whole act and received the old Ciel's blood to idk become better. I am in no way saying this is concrete or anything I am just throwing this out there haha.
StrangeLittleMeJul 23, 2017 8:23 PM
Jul 23, 2017 9:07 PM
Sep 2010
Sonal1988 said:
YukinaxYupina said:

What I meant was: how will their society see the accomplishments, not the readers.
For us, we know that OurCiel is the one who saved those people/killed those people
But for the England in the kuroshitsuji world, they don't know that there are twins. They don't know that OurCiel wasn't really RealCiel. So if Real Ciel comes back to take his place, he will be taking on everything that's currently on OurCiel's shoulders- good or bad.

Jacksnapp said:
YukinaxYupina said:
I'm not a big fan of this kind of this kind of twist. It's overused and almost never done right. I've only seen one case where this kind of situation worked and actually dealt the full psychological shock that was meant to deal on the reader.

That made me curious, I hope you don't mind me asking but what was that one case?

Goth by otsuichi (novel)
I've never read the manga or watched the movie, so I can't say anything about those two medias, but the case in the novel was a good twist.
Regrettably, i kinda just spoiled it for you if you ever plan to read it in the future, but there are still other cases in the book that are just as interesting, if not more

ChiYama said:
YukinaxYupina said:
i feel so betrayed by this big reveal. Not that Yana hasn't set it up meticulously, but just that I'm not a big fan of this kind of this kind of twist. It's overused and almost never done right. I've only seen one case where this kind of situation worked and actually dealt the full psychological shock that was meant to deal on the reader. dunno maybe it's my high standards or im just biased.

Well I understand where your rage/disappointment coming from.. (because I found many people not pleased with this coming) though somewhat I "kind of" disagree because first I think the reason the author not really set up meticulously like you said because it may lost some mystery impact (well arguably but maybe if the author can handle it better.. she gave a hint most of the time through visualization not often by wording). And another reason that we most have to deal with because the translations issue from jp to eng. So when in JP Vincent & Rachel's children are always being said in "plural" while translated in eng it often become "singular". That's why I found it really different when jp fans has no problem with it while most of us basically complaint with this development. The sudden twin reveal tropes basically not really overused in japan that much, I only know tsubasa chronicles or fushigi yuugi series who had done it so.. I hope this will not trainwrecked and because we know the twin should have already dead. He won't live long in my opinion.

I guess we will see.. The author basically testing our loyalty if we still sided with ciel that we always know even he's not "ciel phantomhive" I mean it almost 11 years that she made series (and hinted about this since chapter 2) so i believe she probably had something in her sleeves to fix all of this. Though I believe his servants should sided with o!ciel no matter what.. so I don't think o!ciel will gave up eventually and realize his own worth rather than get swayed in his inferiority.

Yeah, I get what you mean. While I feel like the hints were carefully hinted at in the beginning chapters and heavily hinted at during Ciel's hallucinations during the Green Witch arc, it was pretty vague and it only became more ambiguous when it got translated into English since translators couldn't have known that toboso meant to write a double meaning in her words.

I like the hope you place onto Toboso's ability to wrap this particular arc up. I agree that for every disappointment in an arc, there's always something else that happens in the same arc that overshadows it, and it's usually a good 'something else.' Although for this arc, I can't figure out what the disappointment is; the overt fanservice or the twin reveal. Who knows, maybe the latter won't even turn out to be a disappointment.

I also agree that the servants would most likely side with Ciel. If there's anything that we've learned about the servants throughout all these chapters is that they are extremely loyal to Ciel and look up to him as the one who gives them all a second chance in life. In fact this sentiment extends to basically everyone he rescues, so we might be looking towards a chapter where they all cheer him up and make him see his own worth. (cue in sebastian's smirk and "yes my lord")
vaiaJul 23, 2017 9:45 PM
Jul 23, 2017 11:34 PM

Sep 2013
2CT fully confirmed now and tanaka taking the main ciel's side, our ciel was a spare :(
Jul 24, 2017 12:10 AM
Apr 2009
I AM SO CONFUSED. WTF. Why the sudden twin revelation out of nowhere? ?
Jul 24, 2017 12:19 AM

May 2013
OMG WHAT. I'M SO SPEECHLESS.
made by bunnyama
Jul 24, 2017 2:30 AM

Feb 2012
DAMN! DAMN! WOW. What a freaking chapter!!
Jul 24, 2017 2:37 AM

Apr 2011
ichii_1 said:
2CT fully confirmed now and tanaka taking the main ciel's side, our ciel was a spare :(

I'm not sure why everyone already took conclusion he's siding with Real ciel tbh he's just not siding any of the twins... because he clearly care for both of them. You should see his face quite torn out when Real ciel tell he got some truth from him.

And sorry to brag in, just want to state my own opinion (again) to people who assume tanaka is lord polaris = is very unlikely:

• Never even hinted anything he was involved with blue sect arc until this latest chapter along with servants.
  • He just completely more aware of the situation but he doesn't mean he's asshole (and this old man is my fav).
  • Even no matter how strong tanaka is, no way he can beat agni who has the equivalent strength with sebastian. Tanaka even admit he's already getting old when he had to fight with hilde in green witch arc).

and then there's this important foreshadowing:
ChiYamaJul 24, 2017 2:49 AM
Jul 24, 2017 2:47 AM
Jul 2017
I have question now about kuroshitsuji chapter 130 :
1.) Does Nay is a real name of "Our Ciel"?
2.) How "Real Ciel" can survived from Ritual Sacrifice whereas he was died after ritual sacrifice is done?
3.) Does Elizabeth know that "Real Ciel" is her real fiance?
4.) Why "Real Ciel" Kill Agni and trying to kill Soma too?
5.) Why tanaka keep secret that "Our Ciel" actually have twins and that twin actually is a "Real Ciel"?
Jul 24, 2017 3:02 AM

Apr 2011
Raihan_Zharif said:
I have question now about kuroshitsuji chapter 130 :
1.) Does Nay is a real name of "Our Ciel"?
2.) How "Real Ciel" can survived from Ritual Sacrifice whereas he was died after ritual sacrifice is done?
3.) Does Elizabeth know that "Real Ciel" is her real fiance?
4.) Why "Real Ciel" Kill Agni and trying to kill Soma too?
5.) Why tanaka keep secret that "Our Ciel" actually have twins and that twin actually is a "Real Ciel"?

1.) No (but wondering why mangastream translate it that way)
2.) That was still mystery. I'm in belief he's another bizarre doll though I'm quite conflicted if UT is mastermind of his revival or not because many reasons.
3.) Well she may now. This twin reveal just get the proper explanation why Elizabeth willingly go with Bravat and blue sect.
4.) Still not sure but has some speculations:

• It can be revenge toward o!ciel(???) who he got left behind in the cult.
  • a possessive feeling toward o!ciel that he's the real other brother (bc soma always brag about him being ciel's older brother like he said in circus arc)
  • if my theory that john brown is mastermind of r!ciel revival was true, it may another way to clean up the culprit in east end back in the indian curry arc to proof the queen he did better duty as queen watchdog.

5.) As there is a proof like twin said that o!ciel burnt the twin existence (such as photos/others that proving he had twins), I guess tanaka as butler he just respect his young master decision and keep quiet about it. It's not in his place to talk about O!ciel actually had twin or something.
ChiYamaJul 24, 2017 3:05 AM
Jul 24, 2017 3:15 AM
Sep 2016
It seems manga is getting to an end. Toboso-sensei has officially lost good ideas for the series.
Jul 24, 2017 3:37 AM
Jul 2017
real ciel name (the elder brother) - Ciel
My ciel real name -Nay

I think
Jul 24, 2017 9:49 AM

Jun 2016
I loved this chapter (even though I fell into despair after it ;-;)

I was really shocked that Ciel had a twin!

But now comes my theory:

It's just a theroy I came up with xDD
amamiya_vikiJul 25, 2017 9:46 AM
Jul 24, 2017 4:49 PM
Jul 2017
Soo disappointed with chap 130. I feel like the last 129 chapters have been all for nought now!
Too many plot holes for me now as well: so everyone was in on the joke?! Wouldnt elizabeth/her ENTIRE family, have mentioned the twin by now? Or wouldnt his aunt have mentioned it during the earlier chapters, especially when she was talking about his birth?
sighhhhhh, feeling really let down with this plot twist :'( kuroshitsuji is officially spoilt for me.
Some of you guys may say things like 'then stop reading!' etc im giving my views on how the chapter made me feel, not personally attacking you or the writer (trying to not hurt feelings here) :)
Jul 24, 2017 7:47 PM

Feb 2015
I'm pretty pissed. This is why I hated the twin theory. Ugh, whatever maybe I'll skip reading until this arc resolves itself.
Jul 24, 2017 11:45 PM

Apr 2011
MT21 said:
Soo disappointed with chap 130. I feel like the last 129 chapters have been all for nought now!
Too many plot holes for me now as well: so everyone was in on the joke?! Wouldnt elizabeth/her ENTIRE family, have mentioned the twin by now? Or wouldnt his aunt have mentioned it during the earlier chapters, especially when she was talking about his birth?
sighhhhhh, feeling really let down with this plot twist :'( kuroshitsuji is officially spoilt for me.
Some of you guys may say things like 'then stop reading!' etc im giving my views on how the chapter made me feel, not personally attacking you or the writer (trying to not hurt feelings here) :)

I respect your opinion though. We may have a different perspective and opinion about this. It just depends on the way you read it thought. I don't know if it deliver plot holes since the story is still not well explained and slow pacing (which I dislike from the author too that's why I might not read for future chapter until this arc really end or lizzy really showed up). It's quite ambiguous to us reader because the way I see it, the twin is basically served as "the main mystery" of the story and the reason what made ciel had to deal with his psychological issues (that's why in author's blog she intend to made us reader re-read the manga to find some mystery (through visualization or wording but you know eng/jp issues). I may have mentioned in previous forum about why his family did not mentioned probably because back in the high mortality in victorian era and often associated mourning the death = unable to keep move on. So my speculation was none of their family will mention the twin (our ciel since he took his brother identity) for ciel's sake because it was quite traumatizing (first of all this is twins we talk about, losing other twin is something that can quite affect psychological impact on the one who alive). Lizzy basically also in character and doesn't depriven plot holes because she's trying her best not to make "ciel" happy. Until the easter chapter I guess, she realized something up with him and testing water then she realize something strange.

Sorry if it's turn out long, it may sounds like plot hole but I guess there are just a lot of thing that not really explained well. I can understand people rages are coming from, but I can justify some of the things why people said it's plot holes, or the existence of the twins, and possibility why the ciel we know took his identity (aka. not because of jealousy/envy I can assure that because how he pretty much love his twin brother judge from the flashback).
Jul 24, 2017 11:56 PM

Apr 2011

going to disagree with all of these. I'm pretty much there's a post about it here.
and the reason he may take real ciel identity explained well here.
and agree that real ciel is evil for killing agni but as much as i love our ciel, doesn't change the fact that he also done terrible thing too like this one explained.
Jul 25, 2017 12:51 AM

Dec 2016
MiraelWhite said:
I AM SO CONFUSED. WTF. Why the sudden twin revelation out of nowhere? ?

It wasn't out of nowhere. Yana had been building this up for years and the clearest mentions were during Ciel's psychological breakdown in the Green Witch Arc
Jul 25, 2017 12:53 AM

Dec 2016
YukinaxYupina said:
How will their society see the accomplishments, not the readers.
For us, we know that OurCiel is the one who saved those people/killed those people
But for the England in the kuroshitsuji world, they don't know that there are twins. They don't know that OurCiel wasn't really RealCiel. So if Real Ciel comes back to take his place, he will be taking on everything that's currently on OurCiel's shoulders- good or bad.

I still don't get it. This is based on the assumption that society will not come to know of the two Ciels, right? Bc if they do, they're bound to ask questions. Plus, whichever Ciel's side is Seb standing by, is the Ciel everybody knows to be as their Ciel, irrespective of what Ciel2 does or doesn't do. So all accomplishments will be acknowledged towards him. As simple as that.
Jul 25, 2017 12:56 AM

Dec 2016
YukinaxYupina said:
lthough for this arc, I can't figure out what the disappointment is; the overt fanservice or the twin reveal

Wait.... what fanservice????
Jul 25, 2017 4:04 AM

Apr 2011
Sonal1988 said:

she's referring the boyband one I guess, thought for me is much explained that's the way to gaining the people in music hall and getting the blood donation so................ (I only imply this as comedy element but seems some people are irked with it)
Jul 25, 2017 7:18 AM

Dec 2016
ChiYama said:
Sonal1988 said:

she's referring the boyband one I guess, thought for me is much explained that's the way to gaining the people in music hall and getting the blood donation so................ (I only imply this as comedy element but seems some people are irked with it)

Calling it fanservice is a little far fetched. I mean, they were only pretty boys doing cute stuff. Fanservice would be if they were shown constantly showed half naked, or in their underwear, with their biceps and abs on full display. The only person to ever take his shirt off completely was Sebastian, and that was to save Ciel's life :/
Jul 25, 2017 9:44 AM

Jun 2016
ChiYama said:

going to disagree with all of these. I'm pretty much there's a post about it here.
and the reason he may take real ciel identity explained well here.
and agree that real ciel is evil for killing agni but as much as i love our ciel, doesn't change the fact that he also done terrible thing too like this one explained.

So...now I've read it. And here's my opinon on these:

Jul 25, 2017 10:39 AM

Apr 2011
VikiiSeii said:

So...now I've read it. And here's my opinon on these:

As far as I remembered those pictures on the post based on Our!ciel own perspective. (I'll give you some references):

Haha, I'm actually didn't know if that was quite cliche or not since I barely meet this trope a lot, but the reason I do buy it because o!ciel always looks mighty and confident but when it comes to the flashback on the cult, you know how he's so emotionally unstable he is that always revolving of his twin brother death and it somehow make sense. And it's because of r!ciel quite affecting him too psychologically that he gained the confidence (by taking his identity) and easy to stake his life toward revenge goals. So I think even the survivor guilt (or maybe murder guilt because he accidentally sacrifice his brother to sebastian?? we don't know for sure) that he even not only just the only one alive, but also made contract with demon (??) guess none of his family will happy if part of your family member sell your soul to demon.

LOL, arthur and abberline is the one I can think of (Arguably edward because he's just tsundere boy and in final wetson arc he stated he scared doing a crime for the sake of justice). They both have the strong sense of justice xD

Lizzy is kinda not pure anymore since lol, if she's still not know sebastian is a demon she may killing off sebastian (but I know that won't happen) and she also willingly go joining bravat (despite her own conflict). Soma is (?????), Sieglinde actually pure but she's being surrounded by awful people and these two (soma, sieglinde, or even snake) are basically like the pawn for ciel (despite in complexity, ciel may regard them as his friends too inside).

and yeah I agree, I love ciel because how complex he is despite how he's sinning so much! (lol) that's why he's sinnamon roll, I'm just sad about him right now.

ChiYamaJul 25, 2017 10:43 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Today, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

» I appreciate this not being a BL because...

Absurdo_N - Mar 20

7 by PeripheralVision »»
Mar 24, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 9 Discussion

Turbe - Oct 16, 2008

12 by Virtecek »»
Mar 10, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.