Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 2017 11:36 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I'm actually surprised at the approach this show took - rather than being a serious isekai-harem, or being a purely comedic isekai-harem, it's kind of like GJ-bu in terms of how it goes about itself, which is a welcome type of slice of life. I do hope it keeps that sort of tone consistently.

I liked it. Nothing was particularly engaging or distinct about the world, the girls were cute enough but didn't really pop (the two they showed at least), and it wasn't funny enough at any point for me to find myself laughing, but I found it...really relaxing? I guess would be the way to describe it?

I liked that sort of mish-mash, I guess.
ManabanJul 11, 2017 11:39 AM

Jul 11, 2017 11:55 AM

Jun 2012
The director of this ain't nothing special, and in 16 years the only TV-series anime this studio ever made was Nijiro Days. Still haven't watch it, I'm going with low expectations the show might not be bad...
Jul 11, 2017 12:01 PM

Apr 2017
Frost993 said:
Scalpelexis said:
Ok, I didn't expect much, but this is way too uninteresting. Plot? Nope. Fun? Nope. Why I should continue watching it?

I mean what the hell? What is so cool about a guy, who is a walking GPS + internet antena, Bruce Lee, Gandalf v 3.0 and a owner of a restaurant with 4 Michelin stars combined? After this his only obstacle is to learn how to read and write in their language, because by super coincidence he randomly meets the 2 most cute and capable girls in the town, who see him as medieval Brad Pitt?

I am not claling for spoilers, but is there any meaning for a guy like me, who is not fond of uninteligent harem shows to go on? Is there any hope? Thanks in advance for honest responses.

I'm not going to spoil it, just saying normally I give an anime 3 ep for me to like it. Then I judge if il watch it or not. Just a suggestion since it airs weekly, just take that one day every week for 3 weeks to see if you like it. If you don't then cool, this anime isn't for everyone (Don't forget its a harem anime and that if you have time, read the light novel. Its had more detail then the anime (in my opinion))

It's just the first ep, their not going to give you the whole fish at once. They'll chop it up once a week and give it to you :P You can't say that fish is shit on the first day if you had a tiny bit, you have to try it a couple times to get the feel of it.

First of all thanks for your kind answer :-)

Now, I drop anime after the first episode if it is just a complete and utter trash. But when you saw already some, you can distinguish and guess where are we generaly going and aiming for. At this moment I have about 10 shows running through my weekly schedule and don't have that much space to acomodate more, so if it gets boring and I can't foresee a big turnabout then I don't wanna waste any more time with it. That's how I deal with it and see it.

I am not asking for any specific details. But will our MC get a decent counterpart/opponent? Will there be a reasonable problem to solve? Will the MC keep on developing without beeing a genius in every aspect nad not basically turn everything into gold he touches? It is ok to answer just with a plain "yes" or "no" :-)
Jul 11, 2017 12:01 PM

Feb 2016
Pretty meh and stupid, but sweet. It's probably not a positive that the best thing about the first ep was the eyecatches, which actually made me laugh a couple of times.
Jul 11, 2017 12:03 PM

Feb 2017
A very mediocre start, I like the premise and was wanting a Suba-esque series where the MC is not a total scumbag which this has kinda managed, the MC is inoffensive but is also a bit bland, the pacing was off a bit, I liked the explanations but too much happened in the first episode to enjoy any of it.

The animation is really... flat, not a fan at all and really let it down, I hope the pacing sorts itself out and the MC gets more interesting, I don't think the animation will improve though, sadly.
Jul 11, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2013
Very straightforward so far. Decent first episode.
Jul 11, 2017 12:07 PM

Sep 2013
Alright start, smartphone isekai.
Mc is already op but I can already see the phone being taken away :(
Jul 11, 2017 12:12 PM
Jan 2017
This was pretty good. I guess after every other Isekai show these days wanted to shake up their formula, this show went for something more classic and relatable, because seriously, which teenager doesn't spend inordinate amounts of time in their phone? The protagonist comes off as likable and sincere and the show has a soothing atmosphere. Hopefully, the show will expand these mechanics in the coming weeks.
Jul 11, 2017 12:16 PM
Aug 2016
Bruh failed to suprise me.
Ridiculous start over
"God" giving him to much things and power
Didint find comedy at all
Lucky in the 1 mission killing the wolfes easy....
Lucky meeting with those girls
Bruh nothing like I expected.
P.s I misss u Konosuba 😢😢😢😢
Sorry for my bad english.
Jul 11, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2015
How can even someone say SAO are "Isekai" anime? its just a online game
you don't need to die just for log to your game

So

With harem member are
ZBlastHistoryJul 11, 2017 12:47 PM
Into the Internet!
Jul 11, 2017 1:49 PM

Aug 2013
ZBlastHistory said:
How can even someone say SAO are "Isekai" anime? its just a online game
you don't need to die just for log to your game

So

With harem member are

This actually sums it up pretty well
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 11, 2017 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
So...I feel like I have two different conflicting feelings over what I just saw. The first feeling is that after watching this episode, it was about as generic as every other LN adaptation that's been coming out for the past...2 years or so when it comes to a harem set up or some shit. The MC is going to wind up being some beta male who winds up with a harem without even trying. The comedy felt...really stupid to be honest and of course the tropes are just so tired out that it's shameful.

On the other hand, my secondary feeling is that if I was bored and needed something light-hearted and mediocre to watch for entertainment, then I'd watch this. I mean it's not overly serious so there's no point in watching for a ridiculous plot or something. But the sad part about the whole thing is that if I wanted this setting, I'd much rather have another season of KonoSuba than deal with this.

Overall, it's pretty much a drop or something to put on the backlog because week-by-week with this kind of show is basically a waste of time. I'd rather just marathon it at a later date when I'm bored.
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 11, 2017 2:04 PM

Sep 2012
Felt really cheap and boring. I'll give it one more episode to prove itself before I consider it trash-tier.
Oh god who are you people?
Jul 11, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2013
i really like the cute cut-ins between scenes
Jul 11, 2017 2:41 PM
Dec 2016
Frost993 said:
Also, I just noticed something with the subs. In the anime subs it says Eashen, and in the light novel it's Ishen. I don't know if that's a sub error or if it's a difference in the anime to light novel, but just wanted to point that out :P

I guess il wait and see if they show a map and what it says.

In the J-Novel Club translation they use Eashen. I'm guessing they're basing the terminology for the subs off of that.
Jul 11, 2017 2:46 PM

Jan 2016
OMG this is an anime that will make SAO look like a fuckin masterpiece! Not that SAO is THAT BAD, but still bad you know..........

Anyways think of the most bland MC you can think of, put him in a world very similiar to Konosuba, with a large cast of women to be part of his harem, OP as Kirito but not badass as Tatsuya. Yea that's pretty much sums up this anime, not 1 thing I can think of that was unique. If you count using a internet on a phone to find a ice cream recipe.

Worst of the season from what I have seen.
Jul 11, 2017 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
To be fair for a show that I wasn't expecting much aside from a dumb fun type of deal, at least it delivered itself in a sense. Not anything ground breaking, is is rather plain, but I think it works for what I have in lineup for Tuesdays though.

Fun, dumb, entertaining at the very least. Nothing more nothing less. Won't deny it isn't really good, but for what it does its quite decent for me though.

Snaita said:
The director of this ain't nothing special, and in 16 years the only TV-series anime this studio ever made was Nijiro Days. Still haven't watch it, I'm going with low expectations the show might not be bad...

Actually compared to this Nijiro Days is actually pretty nice, its one of my favorite shorts though just like Isekai I guess you can say the "comfy" tone fits more on Nijiro than this series.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
AlfyanJul 13, 2017 1:35 PM
Jul 11, 2017 3:05 PM
Jun 2016
I liked it, it' simple, but I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, I'm a bit of a sucker for this kind of genre.
Jul 11, 2017 3:10 PM

Apr 2017
Personally, I found it incredibly mediocre.

The first half was downright atrocious: gave me little to no reason to care about this random, self-insert dude who died off screen, the whole "God gave me a second chance at life" thing which is such an overdone cliche at this point, and they just started throwing in "Waifus"™ out of nowhere while not giving them NEARLY enough personality traits beyond their generic behavior to warrant actually caring about them. And when you mess up the women in your harem anime, you're basically doomed from the start.

That's not even going into how blatant of a Gary Stu the protagonist is: I mean, God even says "there's basically no way you can die!" which ruins all the dramatic stakes from the very beginning and throws subtlety straight out the window. At least other anime are either subtle about it, or use the MC's overpoweredness as a running gag. This just feels like "we know that the MC is completely unbeatable, and we don't care about it".

On the other hand, the second half was... better. Not good, but better. The whole "I have future technology and food you've never heard of: let me show you!" thing was actually really endearing, and I hope that this show does more of that as it goes on. Especially seeing as how the first half basically all but ignored his phone: which is basically the only thing separating this anime from every other fantasy harem anime so far.

But I'm getting my hopes up. Chances are, this will just end up being another generic harem show with an overpowered protagonist and a concept that reeks of missed potential. Or maybe TV TOKYO will prove me wrong and actually produce something solid. Who knows?
Jul 11, 2017 3:12 PM

May 2015
Nothing really impressive, but I guess it was ok for what it was. Not going to expect anything great though.

Jul 11, 2017 3:23 PM

Apr 2014
I have read a lot of "different world" novel (and they are my favorite kind of novel), I also read this one at one point and put it on hold. I am happy that it gets an anime, but I feel like it's lacking.
The OP is meh.
The action is also meh at this point and base off of the OP (hope it get better).
The characters are meh so far as well (nothing of the characters stand out, but I am looking forward to seeing the girl with the katana).
For this episode, I will give it a 3/5.
Jul 11, 2017 3:29 PM

Apr 2017
I don't think people should judge the anime too soon, calling it garbage. Who knows, there still may be a 1% chance that it'll get better. The first episode was OK - that's all it was, just generic.
Jul 11, 2017 4:04 PM

Sep 2010
That's my first anime with smartphone as both main and most charismatic character, but it wasn't bad at all (except simple and cringy plot).
Jul 11, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2016
What a lucky guy, he gets to adventure with twins and eventually a bunch of other girls.

He can use any magic and has great ability's that might make him near invincible.

Not to mention all the benefits he can get due to the knowledge he has which the current world he is in doesn't have.

I enjoyed this, very much looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 11, 2017 4:34 PM

Sep 2012
Episode one and the MC feels 10 times more OP than Kirito from Shit Art Online
Jul 11, 2017 4:41 PM

May 2011
I miss kazumakazuma kazuya dayo

But holy hell, this is as bad as some fanfiction out there

Ukkoclap said:
Episode one and the MC feels 10 times more OP than Kirito from Shit Art Online

Lmao, at least kirito gets nerfed in later parts, this is just, holy motehr of fuck
Jul 11, 2017 4:45 PM

Dec 2012
Looks like a mix between Konosuba and Danmachi, with a sprinkling of SAO OP'ness thrown in... Nice
Oh boy, I can already see the hentai doujins of the sisters being written

Jul 11, 2017 4:46 PM

Sep 2011
I get the hate, but it is one of the better offerings this season.
Jul 11, 2017 4:54 PM

Oct 2015
This is the reason why I choose the isekai like Re:zero. Well, it's rare to watch the isekai show with the overlord beta mc. Will continue to watch this.
Jul 11, 2017 4:56 PM
Nov 2016
Kind of boring, I expected the series to be more funny. But it kind of just feels like a stale version of Kono Suba... I'm gonna stick with this for a bit though, just to see if anything changes/ if it gets better, not exactly expecting too much though
Jul 11, 2017 5:18 PM

Jun 2013
It's not that it's that bad per se, but it's definitely lazy
Jul 11, 2017 5:24 PM

Dec 2015
Enough with this fucking isekai please.
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Jul 11, 2017 5:30 PM

Sep 2012
I like all the critique this anime is getting. People finally realize how badly SAO was written, bad story bad characters, full of ass pulls just like this.
Jul 11, 2017 6:13 PM

Jun 2012
Ukkoclap said:
I like all the critique this anime is getting. People finally realize how badly SAO was written, bad story bad characters, full of ass pulls just like this.

So you just came here to talk how bad SAO is it?
SnaitaJul 11, 2017 6:29 PM
Jul 11, 2017 6:51 PM

Jul 2015
lordzeru said:
This is probably the worst of the current airing isekai shows. Complete lack of creative writing, and the MC just reeks of gary-stu, shallow nonsense. It will be hard to imagine myself watching beyond this first episode.

Did they really do that bad of an adaption?
The Novel was written so well the mc was not a gary-stu it was creative and was better then most isekai animes and light novels.

Haven't watched it yet but after seeing the reviews either.

Anime viewers are hopeless - i find this less likely

or

It was a horrible adaption - i believe this will be the case.
Jul 11, 2017 6:53 PM

Jul 2015
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
It appears as though the studio wanted to experiment, and create the ultimate basic shitty isekai harem anime:

-Gary Stu MC
-MC with 0 personality
-No conflict
-No plot
-Bland dialogue
-Camera movements to disguise the:
-Non-existent animation
-Fight scenes so shitty, that it's an insult to shitty fight scenes

read the novel

he isn't a gary stu in it
he has personality a lot of it.
there is conflict
same with plot there is an overarching theme
Dialouge is better then most 8.0 animes on MAL in the novel

Haven't seen the anime but it seems like they did a huge disfavour to the novel smh.
RyuRabbitJul 11, 2017 6:57 PM
Jul 11, 2017 7:17 PM

Jul 2015
Bearfax62 said:
Personally, I found it incredibly mediocre.

The first half was downright atrocious: gave me little to no reason to care about this random, self-insert dude who died off screen, the whole "God gave me a second chance at life" thing which is such an overdone cliche at this point, and they just started throwing in "Waifus"™ out of nowhere while not giving them NEARLY enough personality traits beyond their generic behavior to warrant actually caring about them. And when you mess up the women in your harem anime, you're basically doomed from the start.

That's not even going into how blatant of a Gary Stu the protagonist is: I mean, God even says "there's basically no way you can die!" which ruins all the dramatic stakes from the very beginning and throws subtlety straight out the window. At least other anime are either subtle about it, or use the MC's overpoweredness as a running gag. This just feels like "we know that the MC is completely unbeatable, and we don't care about it".

On the other hand, the second half was... better. Not good, but better. The whole "I have future technology and food you've never heard of: let me show you!" thing was actually really endearing, and I hope that this show does more of that as it goes on. Especially seeing as how the first half basically all but ignored his phone: which is basically the only thing separating this anime from every other fantasy harem anime so far.

But I'm getting my hopes up. Chances are, this will just end up being another generic harem show with an overpowered protagonist and a concept that reeks of missed potential. Or maybe TV TOKYO will prove me wrong and actually produce something solid. Who knows?

Ok i haven't watched it all watching it now but ill give this a go with the light novel in mind.

Yes it's a cliche but cliches aren't bad it's a subjective thing whether you like it or not also they are just introducing the characters i can't say if the anime gave them less personality traits but they all started in the light novel like when you meet a normal person irl.

You see nothing different with them and other people until you take a while to get to know them...that's EXACTLY what happens in the novel now i can only hope they apply this to the adaption.

Haven't seen the anime fully but in the novel the character is far from a Gary Stu he is a held together kind man who is cheerful and goes out of his way to help others he has his interests and his dislikes.

He is mostly motivated by helping others and discovery that in all makes him not a gary stu but gives him personality and a core now i must admit it's a slow start in the novel to develop him mostly because they focused on the world first which made up for it.

He can die...God never says that he even says in the novel he will make it HARDER for him to die so he doesn't die just as he gets into his new life which makes 100% sense but he is not invincible people can still easily wipe the floor with him later on he is just above average in defence plus him being OP is kinda the point of the series.

The second half is how it will start getting better and better as it goes on if it follows the novel correctly as it started off slow great but slow and sped up.

It does more of that i can promise you that :) and it's not as harem'y as most anime's/lightnovels are so that's a plus.

just keep watching if they don't continue to fuck up the adaption (they have a little from the 10 minutes i am in the middle of watching) it should come out as a great anime.

RyuRabbitJul 11, 2017 7:29 PM
Jul 11, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2011
Ryulightorb said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
It appears as though the studio wanted to experiment, and create the ultimate basic shitty isekai harem anime:

-Gary Stu MC
-MC with 0 personality
-No conflict
-No plot
-Bland dialogue
-Camera movements to disguise the:
-Non-existent animation
-Fight scenes so shitty, that it's an insult to shitty fight scenes

read the novel

there is conflict

Haven't seen the anime but it seems like they did a huge disfavour to the novel smh.
might wanna watch it before you go all Defense Brigade on people :P

had zero exceptions going in with yet another Isekai, was truly a highly unimpressive first episode following most of the typical LN tropes which just came off as uninspired and lazy not to say it was out right hot trash but it left a lot to desire, Konosuba this is not.

3 episode rule though i doubt ill keep going with this if it doesn't get any better
Jul 11, 2017 7:26 PM

Jul 2015
katsu044 said:
Ryulightorb said:

read the novel

there is conflict

had zero exceptions going in with yet another Isekai, was truly a highly unimpressive first episode following most of the typical LN tropes which just came off as uninspired and lazy not to say it was out right hot trash but it left a lot to desire, Konosuba this is not.

3 episode rule though i doubt ill keep going with this if it doesn't get any better

if you read what i said i wasn't defending the anime.
i was saying read the novel if you want the experience is 100x better (Watching it now and whilst it's mostly the same integral bits of info are missing and just feels wrong).

It's meant to be a trope heavy novel / anime (that's a good thing imo) and is very different from Konosuba.

I can't speak for the anime as what im seeing is a terrible adaption so far but the novel is far superior so i more or less thing anyone that wants to see this done right should just read the light novel.

I'm kinda annoyed with the adaption so far but they haven';t skipped over the most important parts yet.

The novel starts slow to be fair i would argue since the pacing of the anime seems alot slower it just feels dragged out and boring then at some parts the pacing sky rockets foward so it's like wtf? i'm gonna keep watching on.

But you probably misunderstood what i was saying i went to watching it right before that comment i paused to do some stuff but more or less i'm recommending the novel if anyone is truly interested in this series.

But i have high hopes they can still turn it around but by the pacing is atrocious.

For reference the start of the episode (5 minutes in) takes 3 minutes to get to at an average reading pace the end of the episode takes 3-4 hours to get to at an average reading pace.

Faster would suit an anime better yes but it's like....how fast do you need to go? god damn.
RyuRabbitJul 11, 2017 7:29 PM
Jul 11, 2017 7:31 PM

Jan 2016
Not a bad first episode and I enjoy it
Jul 11, 2017 7:46 PM

Jul 2017
Very bland. Although it wasn't too bad after the half way point.
Jul 11, 2017 7:51 PM
Jul 2011
The main character who has his smartphone in an another world.
I really had fun watching the anime called Ixion Saga DT, the main character in that series has his smartphone with him too in an another world.
That's the only part close to same between the series though.
Jul 11, 2017 7:52 PM

Jan 2010
It is ok. Considering how rush this ep feels, I'm rather surprise they rather waste the time to put in some segues instead
Jul 11, 2017 7:56 PM

Jan 2011
Ryulightorb said:
katsu044 said:

i was saying read the novel if you want the experience is 100x better (Watching it now and whilst it's mostly the same integral bits of info are missing and just feels wrong).

It's meant to be a trope heavy novel / anime (that's a good thing imo) and is very different from Konosuba.

I can't speak for the anime as what im seeing is a terrible adaption so far but the novel is far superior so i more or less thing anyone that wants to see this done right should just read the light novel.

I'm kinda annoyed with the adaption so far but they haven';t skipped over the most important parts yet.

The novel starts slow to be fair i would argue since the pacing of the anime seems alot slower it just feels dragged out and boring then at some parts the pacing sky rockets foward so it's like wtf? i'm gonna keep watching on.

But you probably misunderstood what i was saying i went to watching it right before that comment i paused to do some stuff but more or less i'm recommending the novel if anyone is truly interested in this series.

But i have high hopes they can still turn it around but by the pacing is atrocious.

For reference the start of the episode (5 minutes in) takes 3 minutes to get to at an average reading pace the end of the episode takes 3-4 hours to get to at an average reading pace.

Faster would suit an anime better yes but it's like....how fast do you need to go? god damn.
my mistake at the time it read like you were defending it without even watching it due to reading the LN by the time i posted it you had already watched some of it.
Jul 11, 2017 7:59 PM

Jul 2015
katsu044 said:
Ryulightorb said:

my mistake at the time it read like you were defending it without even watching it due to reading the LN by the time i posted it you had already watched some of it.

oh no but re-reading what i said it's my fault you read it like that i'm sorry haha
Jul 11, 2017 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
Ryulightorb said:
lordzeru said:
This is probably the worst of the current airing isekai shows. Complete lack of creative writing, and the MC just reeks of gary-stu, shallow nonsense. It will be hard to imagine myself watching beyond this first episode.

The Novel was written so well the mc was not a gary-stu it was creative and was better then most isekai animes and light novels.

or

I don't read light novels, but I would bet money that the adaption is pretty bad. The pacing is quite rushed. They hit the minimum level of detail needed to keep the story afloat and shuffle the main character off to do typical isekai events.
Jul 11, 2017 8:09 PM

Jul 2015
lordzeru said:
Ryulightorb said:

or

I don't read light novels, but I would bet money that the adaption is pretty bad. The pacing is quite rushed. They hit the minimum level of detail needed to keep the story afloat and shuffle the main character off to do typical isekai events.

Yeah i watched it and they left out so much of the character development even the one inside the sword shop when he gets his Katana (They go over Eashen and everything adding detail).

They have rushed it alot it took me a few hours to get to the icecream part at the novel when reading fast so that says alot.

Very dissapointed with it so far it gets across the majority of it but removes what gives it character.
Jul 11, 2017 8:24 PM

Feb 2015
This turned out a lot better than I'd expected. When I heard an anime was being made where the premise had something to do with taking a smartphone to another world, I was very cautious on how it may turn out. I went in expecting it to be awful, but I found it to be quite enjoyable. Dying and going to another world seems to be a popular idea right now, and it's being run into the ground, but this is a minor difference and spruce of uniqueness that could turn out to be this show's anchored strong point, possibly enough to keep it relevant and afloat. Only time will tell whether this'll turn out to be as strong a series as something like KonoSuba.

5/5
Jul 11, 2017 8:25 PM

Jul 2012
this was the show I was most excited about this season

it's great I like it so far

I'm excited for the other girls to show up, only 2 introduced this ep
Jul 11, 2017 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
Character designs are rather boring, shame since one of the only appeals of this show was the vast amount of girls.

What the heck is the long haired twin wearing? Shorts that look like a skirt? Who created this monstrosity? And figured she'd be the flat chested of the twins.

Holy fuck these transition scenes are awful and annoying.

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

78 by Rello »»
Nov 23, 2023 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.