Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2017 6:34 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Hi! Can the scavenger hunts overlap with the official 2017 AWC or other club challenges? Or do I have to use anime I haven't used for any other challenges in the scavenger hunt?
Jun 22, 2017 6:44 AM

Sep 2011
Celine3107 said:
Hi! Can the scavenger hunts overlap with the official 2017 AWC or other club challenges? Or do I have to use anime I haven't used for any other challenges in the scavenger hunt?
Yes, Scavenger Hunt can overlap with any other challenge.
Jun 22, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:
Celine3107 said:
Yes, Scavenger Hunt can overlap with any other challenge.

There's only one challenge that can't overlap: The Bingo challenge.

Jun 22, 2017 6:56 AM

Feb 2009
For the Mascot challenge, can one mascot be used only once for the entire challenge or per difficulty? Just for example, can I use 4 Doraemon movies for every difficulty? :)
Thanks.^^
Jun 23, 2017 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
Regarding The 52 Weeks Challenge, I started it before already, and made it through 1/4th, but then failed later on.
I'm planning on starting it again. I figured this time around I don't get points for getting past the first checkpoint, but I just wanted a confirmation on that.
Thanks in advance (:
Jun 23, 2017 12:13 PM

Nov 2013
Hello, I'm new in this club! I have a question about he genre challenges. The "Type" requirements specifically ask us to watch Specials, Movies and OVAs, but the other requirements only say "watch an anime". This anime can only be a TV series? And what about ONAs?
Jun 24, 2017 6:49 AM

Aug 2010
I finished the June challenge earlier this month without the bonus. I didn't intend to do it initially... however, I've watched an anime yesterday that fits the criteria.

Since I already turned in the challenge without the bonus, should I re-turn in the monthly challenge with an upgrade format (ex: upgrade from june without bonus to june with bonus), or is there something else I should do first?
Jun 24, 2017 7:41 AM

Apr 2010
moissi said:
Regarding The 52 Weeks Challenge, I started it before already, and made it through 1/4th, but then failed later on.
I'm planning on starting it again. I figured this time around I don't get points for getting past the first checkpoint, but I just wanted a confirmation on that.
Thanks in advance (:

There's no problem with you keeping the 2 points from your first attempt ; you can totally do the challenge several times at different difficulties (e.g. once Easy, once Medium/Hard/Conquered depending how far you get with your second attempt). The only thing you can't do is turning Easy in twice... at least, not until you've completed each difficulty at least once.

JGChaves said:
Hello, I'm new in this club! I have a question about he genre challenges. The "Type" requirements specifically ask us to watch Specials, Movies and OVAs, but the other requirements only say "watch an anime". This anime can only be a TV series? And what about ONAs?

Unless otherwise specified, "anime" means "any type". Even "series" also means "any type" if "TV" is not specified.

kallah said:
I finished the June challenge earlier this month without the bonus. I didn't intend to do it initially... however, I've watched an anime yesterday that fits the criteria.

Since I already turned in the challenge without the bonus, should I re-turn in the monthly challenge with an upgrade format (ex: upgrade from june without bonus to june with bonus), or is there something else I should do first?

Using the upgrade format should work. Alternatively, as I doubt your turnin has been checked yet (we have a lot of backlog), you can just edit it.
Jun 28, 2017 1:00 PM

Oct 2008
I was looking at the TV Matching Challenge and I have few doubts...
1) when it says "same director, script, storyboard, original creator, op/ed artists" the anime that I'll be watching need to have that people in the same position they had in the picked anime?
2) "starts with the same letter": I choose as 1st pick 07-GHOST, so I should search for an anime beginning with G? Or it's ok to consider numbers too?
3) "broadcasted on the same day": If I picked two anime with "unknown" I need to change the second one so that I have an anime with a broadcasted info?

Sorry for all the questions XD

Last thing... anyone know where I can find (streaming or download) this Anime Mirai: Kizuna Ichigeki, Shiranpuri and Happy ComeCome?
Any languages (sub) is ok!
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Jun 28, 2017 1:21 PM

Jul 2012
Lady_Nera said:
1) when it says "same director, script, storyboard, original creator, op/ed artists" the anime that I'll be watching need to have that people in the same position they had in the picked anime?
2) "starts with the same letter": I choose as 1st pick 07-GHOST, so I should search for an anime beginning with G? Or it's ok to consider numbers too?
3) "broadcasted on the same day": If I picked two anime with "unknown" I need to change the second one so that I have an anime with a broadcasted info?

Last thing... anyone know where I can find (streaming or download) this Anime Mirai: Kizuna Ichigeki, Shiranpuri and Happy ComeCome?

Shiranpuri is on Youtube subbed in English, Kizuna Ichigeki is on 9anime. Happy ComeCome is listed as a bonus likely meaning it is unsubbed or unavailable and not required for the challenge.
GamerDLMJun 28, 2017 1:27 PM
Jun 28, 2017 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
Lady_Nera said:
Hm. We'll go ahead and say they don't have to be in the exact same staff-position as long as they're part of the staff of the series you're watching (but the person must be the (for ex.) director of your picked series.

If it starts with a number, the other series you watch needs to start with a number - it does not have to be the exact same number though.

The second anime you pick is only a backup. So if Pick #1 says broadcasted Unknown, the series you watch has to be Unknown (it doesn't matter what your second pick says, it's literally only there in case (for example) you'd already watched every series that was broadcasted unknown.)

No problem - they're good questions.
Jun 29, 2017 12:58 PM

Oct 2008
riho88riho said:
Lady_Nera said:
Hm. We'll go ahead and say they don't have to be in the exact same staff-position as long as they're part of the staff of the series you're watching (but the person must be the (for ex.) director of your picked series.

If it starts with a number, the other series you watch needs to start with a number - it does not have to be the exact same number though.

The second anime you pick is only a backup. So if Pick #1 says broadcasted Unknown, the series you watch has to be Unknown (it doesn't matter what your second pick says, it's literally only there in case (for example) you'd already watched every series that was broadcasted unknown.)

No problem - they're good questions.

GamerDLM said:
Lady_Nera said:

Shiranpuri is on Youtube subbed in English, Kizuna Ichigeki is on 9anime. Happy ComeCome is listed as a bonus likely meaning it is unsubbed or unavailable and not required for the challenge.

Thank you both of you for your answers! :D
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Jun 30, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2009
Regarding the TV Matching Challenge (first pick - Juuni Kokuki):

"15. Choose an anime from the predictive search using part of the title of your pick" - I don't have to use the whole words (e.g. I can use "koku")?

"18. Watch an anime with a song performed by the same artist that performed an ending song for the anime you picked" - that would be Arisaka Mika for me. She's got a whopping number of three anime under her name, two of which I've already seen. The only one left is "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny," sequel to an anime I haven't watched. So, do I have to watch Gundam Seed or can I move to my second pick?
Jun 30, 2017 9:12 AM

Feb 2009
One more question about the Matching challenges.^^'
Is it okay to use related series?
For example:
1st pick - Fate/stay night
01. "Watch an anime voiced by the same VA as a main character from your pick" - Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (Kana Ueda as Tohsaka Rin).

And could someone please answer my question about The Mascot challenge? :)
Thanks.
Jun 30, 2017 10:11 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Vanadis said:
For the Mascot challenge, can one mascot be used only once for the entire challenge or per difficulty? Just for example, can I use 4 Doraemon movies for every difficulty? :)
Thanks.^^

that should be okay (one per difficulty)

lubryka said:
Regarding the TV Matching Challenge (first pick - Juuni Kokuki):

"15. Choose an anime from the predictive search using part of the title of your pick" - I don't have to use the whole words (e.g. I can use "koku")?

"18. Watch an anime with a song performed by the same artist that performed an ending song for the anime you picked" - that would be Arisaka Mika for me. She's got a whopping number of three anime under her name, two of which I've already seen. The only one left is "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny," sequel to an anime I haven't watched. So, do I have to watch Gundam Seed or can I move to my second pick?

15. as long as you identify it, it should be okay
18. then you should use the 2nd pick (backup anime)

Vanadis said:
One more question about the Matching challenges.^^'
Is it okay to use related series?
For example:
1st pick - Fate/stay night
01. "Watch an anime voiced by the same VA as a main character from your pick" - Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (Kana Ueda as Tohsaka Rin).

And could someone please answer my question about The Mascot challenge? :)
Thanks.

As long as it's a title you haven't completed it should be okay
SheyCroixJun 30, 2017 10:24 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 2, 2017 9:00 AM

Sep 2016
for the TV Matching Challenge, can you use the same person twice if they fit 2 categories?
Jul 2, 2017 10:25 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
damianea103 said:
Umm... all your pictures from photbucket have gone down. Just wanted to let you know if you haven't noticed

We are aware of the problem. Thanks for informing. You can find some of the badges using the links provided in the main page, under the first image.

as for the TV Matching, as long as you are using different entries it should be okay (2 different anime)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 5, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2007
Useless_Goddess said:
djmintlaw said:
Should this entry not also count for the Pokémon challenge?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34325/Pokemon_XY_Z_Specials

Also requirement 76 - Pokemon the Movie XY&Z
is missing its subtitle. Full entry name is
Pokemon the Movie XY&Z: Volcanion to Karakuri no Magiana
Thank you for noticing this. The changes have been properly made.

Sorry to be a bother, but this appears to have been reverted by mistake from the first post in the challenge.

I've also found two more entries that should be added to the challenge. Both take place during the Advance Generation series.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11019/Pokemon_3D_Adventure__Mew_wo_Sagase
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11009/Pokemon_3D_Adventure_2__Pikachu_no_Kaitei_Daibouken

Finally, not sure why
Pokemon: Pikachu no Natsumatsuri
Pokemon: Pikachu no Obake Carnival
only count as bonuses, I found both quite easily on Youtube a minute ago. And there are plenty others that haven't been dubbed that still count in the main body of the challenge.

@abystoma2
SheyCroixJul 5, 2017 6:49 PM
Jul 5, 2017 11:09 PM

Nov 2013
djmintlaw said:

I've also found two more entries that should be added to the challenge. Both take place during the Advance Generation series.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11019/Pokemon_3D_Adventure__Mew_wo_Sagase
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11009/Pokemon_3D_Adventure_2__Pikachu_no_Kaitei_Daibouken

Finally, not sure why
Pokemon: Pikachu no Natsumatsuri
Pokemon: Pikachu no Obake Carnival
only count as bonuses, I found both quite easily on Youtube a minute ago. And there are plenty others that haven't been dubbed that still count in the main body of the challenge.

@abystoma2

If you have Pokemon: Pikachu no Natsumatsuri and Pokemon: Pikachu no Obake Carnival subbed or dubbed, please PM me a link and if verified, they will be moved from Bonus. The 3D movies were not added because not even RAWs are available. Again, if you have at least the RAWs, please PM me them.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jul 11, 2017 5:51 AM

Feb 2009
Can I use previously started ONAs (watched 1-2 of 20-30 eps) for the ONA exposure challenge? It's not really specified in the description (some challenges with "Start date is the day you post" still allow using series if it was not completed).

And one more question. I've completed my Special-for-day challenge (turned it in on 15.05) and #33/40 of the conquered difficulty was Straw Byururu. Back then it was a completed special with 2 episodes. And now I have it in "watching" section and it's airing TV series. %) I have nothing to replace this series, will my challenge be approved?
Thanks.^^
VanadisJul 15, 2017 2:12 PM
Jul 12, 2017 8:59 AM

Oct 2011
Hello!
I had a member card that now has that sad photobucket replacement. Unfortunately, I didn't save the card anywhere else. I also noticed that the official member card post is new and there's a lot more members now so I don't think you guys will have my old card. But so, I guess I'm asking a question I already know the answer to, but will I just have to request a new card?
Thank you very much!
Jul 15, 2017 6:24 AM

Jan 2009
About Other Matching Challenge - does the rule: "Any type except TV, Movie, or Music" refers only to my picks or also to the anime I'll choose to watch?
Jul 18, 2017 10:01 AM

Nov 2013
Vanadis said:
Can I use previously started ONAs (watched 1-2 of 20-30 eps) for the ONA exposure challenge? It's not really specified in the description (some challenges with "Start date is the day you post" still allow using series if it was not completed).

Nope, previously started can't be used for exposure challenges.

Vanadis said:
And one more question. I've completed my Special-for-day challenge (turned it in on 15.05) and #33/40 of the conquered difficulty was Straw Byururu. Back then it was a completed special with 2 episodes. And now I have it in "watching" section and it's airing TV series. %) I have nothing to replace this series, will my challenge be approved?
Thanks.^^

It should work if it was in the database as finished the day you completed it. And I can confirm that it indeed used to be marked as finished with 2 episodes, so if inspector marks your turn-in invalid, you can quote me on that.

Jul 18, 2017 11:40 AM

Feb 2009
abystoma2 said:

It should work if it was in the database as finished the day you completed it. And I can confirm that it indeed used to be marked as finished with 2 episodes, so if inspector marks your turn-in invalid, you can quote me on that.

Thank you. :) Maybe I can just add link to your answer to my turning in post?
And I'm not sure about the series. Should I leave it in the "watching" section, wait for my challenge to be checked and then move it to "dropped"?
Jul 18, 2017 11:54 AM

Nov 2013
Vanadis said:

Thank you. :) Maybe I can just add link to your answer to my turning in post?
And I'm not sure about the series. Should I leave it in the "watching" section, wait for my challenge to be checked and then move it to "dropped"?

You should probaly keep it in watching/on-hold/dropped (it doesn't really matter which one of these, I guess) and add a note to your turn-in post. And yep, you can link to here.

Jul 18, 2017 12:44 PM

Nov 2013
peeblesandcream said:
Hello!
I had a member card that now has that sad photobucket replacement. Unfortunately, I didn't save the card anywhere else. I also noticed that the official member card post is new and there's a lot more members now so I don't think you guys will have my old card. But so, I guess I'm asking a question I already know the answer to, but will I just have to request a new card?
Thank you very much!

The old member cards were uploaded here: http://imgur.com/a/t6vyK

Jul 19, 2017 12:17 PM

Oct 2008
For the 52 weeks challenge with the request Watch at least 3 ONAs/Specials that are each 15+ minutes long (total), I need to watch 3 specials/ONAs from 3 different anime or can I go with this combo?
- Starmyu 2nd Season Special (1 ep. | 27 min)
- Natsume Yuujinchou Go Specials (2 eps. | total: 46 min.)

Thank you so much!
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Jul 19, 2017 3:28 PM

Aug 2015
Lady_Nera said:
For the 52 weeks challenge with the request Watch at least 3 ONAs/Specials that are each 15+ minutes long (total), I need to watch 3 specials/ONAs from 3 different anime or can I go with this combo?
- Starmyu 2nd Season Special (1 ep. | 27 min)
- Natsume Yuujinchou Go Specials (2 eps. | total: 46 min.)

Thank you so much!

3 different series, no combo.
Jul 21, 2017 4:57 PM

Dec 2011
Hi. I have a question. Is there a limit to how many challenges you can run at the same time?

Like for example: You start one of the Aired 2xxx Challenges, but want to start one more from another category. Is that possible? Because I haven't found a rule or something stating else and I just wanted to make sure, before I do something stupid. >_<

(I'm honestly confused with forums on this site. guess it's obvious by the number of my posts I have)
Jul 21, 2017 5:53 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@devilsparade_ there's shouldn't be a problem with running more than one different challenge. Take me for example, I am supposed to be working on 50+ different challenges ="D

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 24, 2017 10:03 PM

Jul 2017
Hi,
I am very new here on MAL. When I saw this club I really liked the idea of being challenged to see anime I have never seen before. Since I am very new on here I was wondering how I would go about adding anime I already watched to the challenge. Since I am new I just recently updated my list of anime I've completed all today, obviously the time span is not very long. Clearly I didn't finish all those anime in a day but those are the ones I've seen so far. Is it okay if I put those on the challenge list? I just want to make sure it is not going to be a problem. Anyway really looking forward to my fist challenge!
If anyone could clarify that would be great!
Jul 25, 2017 9:07 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@OokamiKiiro
Hello there and thanks for joining our club! I do hope your time here is a pleasant one.
As for the challenges it would depend. Some challenges allow the use of anime you previously watched, so you won't have any problem there. But there are challenges that only work with anime watched after your start date (the day you post there) so you won't be able to use them there. It will all depend on the challenge you will be trying, but worry not since each have their requirement written and what they allow.

In case you aren't sure were to start you might want to check out our compilation of the Beginners' Guide.

(^_^)/
SheyCroixJul 25, 2017 9:14 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 31, 2017 10:36 AM

May 2012
abystoma2 said:
peeblesandcream said:
Hello!
Thank you very much!

Is there another place we can get our badge ? Mine isn't listed. Also, I was number 17 (if I remember well) but looks like someone else is listed as no 17 ? I had the Lucy badge (#C).
Jul 31, 2017 11:08 AM

Mar 2014
For the challenge turn in thread I've seen people put the AWC 2017 in, should I add the 2016 version too?
Jul 31, 2017 3:23 PM

Aug 2015
AngelShiva said:
abystoma2 said:

Is there another place we can get our badge ? Mine isn't listed. Also, I was number 17 (if I remember well) but looks like someone else is listed as no 17 ? I had the Lucy badge (#C).

@riho88riho

Shuichi2 said:
For the challenge turn in thread I've seen people put the AWC 2017 in, should I add the 2016 version too?

If you have completed it and your entry is listed on the official awc completion listing, you're more than free to turn it in.
Jul 31, 2017 5:12 PM
Oct 2016
When I first joined the club, one of the challenges that I signed up for was the Top 100 anime challenge. As I was intimidated by the size of the challenge, I chose the snap shot method.

But now I'm more comfortable with thatching a lot of anime, I want to switch to the 'Keep At It' method. Is it possible for me to do this?
Aug 1, 2017 5:54 AM

Jul 2016
Does car racing count as outdoor sport? I'm asking for the August 2017 challenge.

Aug 1, 2017 9:10 AM

Aug 2010
Why is there a 2x option for the 100 episodes challenge? At first glance, it doesn't seem to be possible to complete all 3 difficulties on the first run without having to resort to raws.
Aug 1, 2017 3:55 PM

Aug 2015
bookworm3005 said:
When I first joined the club, one of the challenges that I signed up for was the Top 100 anime challenge. As I was intimidated by the size of the challenge, I chose the snap shot method.

But now I'm more comfortable with thatching a lot of anime, I want to switch to the 'Keep At It' method. Is it possible for me to do this?

Yes, that's fine.

extremeplant said:
Does car racing count as outdoor sport? I'm asking for the August 2017 challenge.

kallah said:
Why is there a 2x option for the 100 episodes challenge? At first glance, it doesn't seem to be possible to complete all 3 difficulties on the first run without having to resort to raws.

Funny... We were wondering that ourselves. The challenge will be reevaluated and a decision will be made soon.
Aug 4, 2017 3:53 AM

Jul 2017
I have a quick question - I'm gathering which anime I'm gonna watch for the Sports challenge, but I'm having trouble deciding which category my anime fits under. I finished watching Prince of Stride - which is about running. I'm not sure if this would count under the "Racing" category or not?? I mean, they ARE racing, just on foot.

<-- click please <3
🐉 Dragcave Scroll 🐉
🐉 Dragcave Checklist 🐉
Aug 4, 2017 4:07 AM

Aug 2015
AzureRikkai said:
I have a quick question - I'm gathering which anime I'm gonna watch for the Sports challenge, but I'm having trouble deciding which category my anime fits under. I finished watching Prince of Stride - which is about running. I'm not sure if this would count under the "Racing" category or not?? I mean, they ARE racing, just on foot.

That's fine. You can list it under Racing.
Aug 6, 2017 1:08 AM

Jul 2017
Got another question :D For the Move Timeline challenge - there's only two moves showing for 1991. One is 7 minutes and the other is 19 minutes, but the minimum allowed is 20 minutes. I assume the 19 minute one is allowed because it's the only one, but I wanted to make sure c:

I think I'm doing something wrong and I'm starting to feel stupid T^T I went to anime search and set the type to movie. I put the start and end date as the same year for each year. I haven't come across anything popular and I'm at 2015, so I'm a bit confused...

I removed all my edits because I'm pretty sure I'm just doing it wrong...
AzureRikkaiAug 6, 2017 2:01 AM

<-- click please <3
🐉 Dragcave Scroll 🐉
🐉 Dragcave Checklist 🐉
Aug 6, 2017 2:01 AM

Apr 2010
AzureRikkai said:
EDIT 6: I think I'm doing something wrong and I'm starting to feel stupid T^T I went to anime search and set the type to movie. I put the start and end date as the same year for each year. I haven't come across anything popular and I'm at 2015, so I'm a bit confused...

You're doing it wrong. The year only won't work ; you need to put actual full dates in your search (i.e. from Jan 1st to Dec 31st). Example for 2001

Alternatively, you can use the "movie" tab from the seasonal pages.
Aug 6, 2017 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
Jhiday said:
AzureRikkai said:
EDIT 6: I think I'm doing something wrong and I'm starting to feel stupid T^T I went to anime search and set the type to movie. I put the start and end date as the same year for each year. I haven't come across anything popular and I'm at 2015, so I'm a bit confused...

You're doing it wrong. The year only won't work ; you need to put actual full dates in your search (i.e. from Jan 1st to Dec 31st). Example for 2001

Alternatively, you can use the "movie" tab from the seasonal pages.

Oh jeez, I feel like an idiot xD Thank you for the help, I thought only the year would work - but now I know!

<-- click please <3
🐉 Dragcave Scroll 🐉
🐉 Dragcave Checklist 🐉
Aug 10, 2017 8:58 PM

May 2012
Okay. I'm on the recommendation challenge. The next entry I need to watch is Wagamama☆Fairy Mirumo de Pon!. I was only able to find the first 36 episodes (Eng sub). Stream and torrent included. I didn't find French sub and I'm not good enough in Japanese to watch 90-ish episodes RAW (I can't even watch 1 episode so I don't even know why I mention this :"D). I usually am against dub but I didn't even find dubs. Since I haven't started it yet, should I just skip it ? The next one on the list also has >100 episodes so it's not like if I was asking this just to skip :'D And it actually fucks my "apparently-not-so-well" calculated plans for this challenge so if any of you have an idea where I can find the rest of the episodes... ^^

I will also *bump* this. @riho88riho
AYOSHINA said:
AngelShiva said:

Aug 19, 2017 4:25 PM

Mar 2014
Sorry if this has been asked but now that timeones are added, does it still count if you watch/add it after midnight? I'm doing the special per day and I've technically missed the 19th

@Kreyul @AYOSHINA
SheyCroixAug 24, 2017 11:46 AM
Aug 22, 2017 11:17 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
A question about the bonus item in this month's challenge:

☼ Watch an anime about an outdoor sport:
(Swimming, biking, tennis, fishing, cycling, running, etc.)

Mountain climbing counts, right? (Yama no Susume)
Aug 23, 2017 8:52 AM

Nov 2013
AngelShiva said:
Okay. I'm on the recommendation challenge. The next entry I need to watch is Wagamama☆Fairy Mirumo de Pon!. I was only able to find the first 36 episodes (Eng sub). Stream and torrent included. I didn't find French sub and I'm not good enough in Japanese to watch 90-ish episodes RAW (I can't even watch 1 episode so I don't even know why I mention this :"D). I usually am against dub but I didn't even find dubs. Since I haven't started it yet, should I just skip it ? The next one on the list also has >100 episodes so it's not like if I was asking this just to skip :'D And it actually fucks my "apparently-not-so-well" calculated plans for this challenge so if any of you have an idea where I can find the rest of the episodes... ^^

Like you said only 36 eps are subbed, you can find the raws on AnimeBytes.
In this case i'm pretty sure you can skip it but leave a note on your challenge to let the inspectors know.

Aug 24, 2017 9:53 AM

Aug 2010
Is there any particular reason why the Hentai challenge doesn't have a 2X option? I noticed there's quite a few criterias that are lacking in options (ex: mecha/sports/parody/mystery hentai), but beyond that, I don't see much of a reason to not have a 2x :(

@abystoma2
SheyCroixAug 24, 2017 11:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Scavenger Hunt #11 [Ferry Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jan 9, 2017

319 by silveraaki »»
5 hours ago

» Scavenger Hunt #09 [Ferry Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Nov 18, 2016

319 by silveraaki »»
5 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8815 by BeanChagBear »»
5 hours ago

» Short Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jun 28, 2016

527 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
6 hours ago

» Demons Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 18, 2018

384 by silveraaki »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.