Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 9, 2017 1:04 AM
Jul 2017
Is it only me having a problem with the thesis that Altairs creator is dead? I actually think she is anything but dead. She probably wanted to commit suicide and went up being soaked into her own created world with Altair. There are hints that Altair had direct contact with her and if creations can be summoned into the real world I dont see a problem with creators being able to be ported into their created world.

Regarding the episode: EP 13 and 14 are an classic Epilogue to the 2nd half of the anime. Nothing more - nothing less. Action will probably increase with EP15 again.
Jul 9, 2017 1:34 AM
Jun 2017
I was really excited about this episode coz I thought we'll finally see charon(the guy in selesia story). It really dissapoint me that the pacing keep on slowing. I was expecting more of the action, it was kinda cool.
Jul 9, 2017 1:42 AM
Jul 2017
ZzLow96 said:
so i guess 2 new character being intro based on the OP ?

well it is shown in episode 12 that altair will be summoning some one new who was also shown in the ed1
Jul 9, 2017 2:08 AM
Dec 2015
Really, everyone in this anime is a chain smoker?

And is it my impression, or there wasn't a single woman between the execs in the meeting at the beginning of the episode?
Jul 9, 2017 2:12 AM

Jan 2016
I wonder what power does the new girl has? She looks like she came from generic fantasy battle school light novel.
Jul 9, 2017 2:41 AM
Jan 2017
Pleasant episode. I like that they do this as their only option, and not as a master plan to take altair down. I wonder how Altair will react to all of this, since she also has a lot of time herself.
Jul 9, 2017 2:56 AM

Dec 2013
Sota's original chara seems pretty ditzy, and somewhat reminds me of Mamika.

Wonder what role she'll have to play in all of this?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 9, 2017 3:03 AM

May 2013
zeero0 said:
thats called building the pace dude, maybe there will be season 2

Building pace in the middle of series. What a brillaint idea. Would be even better if the people in charge of this anime could actually handle pacing, which so far was consistently their biggest fuck-up so far.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Jul 9, 2017 3:57 AM

Feb 2016
forexjammer said:
I wonder what power does the new girl has? She looks like she came from generic fantasy battle school light novel.

Either ignorant character that will beat Magane in a shitty forced way or another plot device character that will bring Alice back to her senses and join the good guys.
Jul 9, 2017 4:17 AM

Dec 2014
joshua10red said:

I wonder why i feel so sad when i see this (╥﹏╥)

Same here, i kinda like Altair the most of those characters ( Mamika was great too). Hope they wont just kill her with some stupid plot like most of animes do.
Jul 9, 2017 4:32 AM

Apr 2016
@Shiro_cze Altair is also my favorite character from this anime...Her story is sad :(

Jul 9, 2017 5:40 AM

Jun 2016
I am dissapointed with this episode. Because again they spend time on talking and explaining stuffs with virtually nothing happen. Though what I like about this episode is Suruga She is cool and I like her compare to the others creators. Plus Souta idea to make another subsitute for Altair is Interesting.

Dissapointed no Altair or the others creations doing anything. Eight episode left I wonder how they can beat Altair? I wonder If she live In the end,Die or Imprison or possibly have change of heart.

Though I give this episode 7/10 Its Important because of Souta new idea and New characters appearance. the rest are just not that Important.

I need to see More of Altair she is like the best character In this show for me. I hope she doesn t die at least get Imprison or have change of heart.
PrideRoyalIvyJul 9, 2017 5:49 AM

Jul 9, 2017 6:30 AM

Apr 2014
What, another Madoka?
Terrible directing as always.
Jul 9, 2017 7:47 AM

Jul 2016
two new characters in the OP. The girl looks like Mamika. Things are getting good. And Sota having some kind of development this 2nd cour. I wonder if the new boy character in the OP is the one Sota will be created. ED was adorable with the cut out chibis.
Jul 9, 2017 7:53 AM
Jan 2016
Bolthor said:
Is it only me having a problem with the thesis that Altairs creator is dead? I actually think she is anything but dead. She probably wanted to commit suicide and went up being soaked into her own created world with Altair. There are hints that Altair had direct contact with her and if creations can be summoned into the real world I dont see a problem with creators being able to be ported into their created world.

We saw Setsuna jump in front of a train, heard a wet thud, and in Souta's flashback her mother calls to inform him of her death, not her going missing. She's 100% dead.

That aside, Altair's trying to destroy the world, if Setsuna was still alive that would mean Altair's motivation is to avenge her creator's hurt feelings. Hiroe Rei is a veteran mangaka, not a teenage fanfiction author.
Jul 9, 2017 8:11 AM

Apr 2016
Germs_N_Spices said:
"I'm telling everyone to die"

Was that from Saekano?

Exactly what I was thinking too. XD
Jul 9, 2017 8:24 AM

Apr 2016
BlazeDelta said:
Also, since a lot of people (not just here, but on other discussion sites) seem to have a bone to pick with world building episodes and/or concerned about the pacing of the series, I'd like to bring up a few points.

Firstly, now that we've gotten Sota's past out of the way, it doesn't seem like he's going to be bumbling around this cour and slowing things down because of his hesitation. In fact, his declaration to Matsubara and resolve in it seem to signal some kind of maturity and development at the very least.

Next, I'd like to compare this anime to Fate/Zero, which is a little similar. Fate/Zero had the privilege of not only being a series with source material, but the 40 minute first episode that served as world building. I think Re:Creators couldn't have done that for their first episode, as it would likely have not attracted anyone considering that it's an original anime with no renowned brand & source material to bank on. So working the world building within the remaining 20-odd episodes is the next best alternative.

Lastly, like in my previous post, a story like Re:Creators can get very technical at times, so clarifying the logic behind how things will go helps avoid a scenario where us viewers get confounded over certain story elements that need explanation to appreciate.

So yeah. As much as world building is a pain in the neck, I think it's necessary. Of course, I do hope that it's better spread out this time as compared to the first cour, where it was concentrated into a chunk of episodes and turned a lot of people off. But I wish that viewers would see the bigger picture behind having to develop the plot in this way.

Well said. Very concise explanation.

Unfortunately, most people don't have the same point of view and was so focused on how the pacing is so slow and too dialogue-heavy. You can simply say that it's just an excuse of them being lazy to read heavy subs and put all of those info inside their little brains.
Jul 9, 2017 8:37 AM

Apr 2016
Finally, the new OP and ED.
Since I already know that shOuT will be the new OP, I was really excited.
Even though I love how this OP sounds, I still liked how the first OP was presented.
The ED is so cute.

Once again, another of those "boring" episodes as what these lazy people are always whining about. Setting aside those pricks, it seems that Sota is trying to get involved in this war. I'm quite excited as to what character he will create and what was his idea in the first place that made Matsubara and Suruga say that it's weird but interesting. The creators having difficulties with thinking an effective idea that they even argue which is better. Yatoji-san being tsundere when they make up. LOL! Anyway, based from the OP and ED, it seems there are 2 new characters with the pink haired girl appearing at the end of the episode. I wonder if she's just a normal girl (if so then she will be of no use in combat LOL) or someone with a special ability (maybe with cards like Yu-Gi-Oh LOL).

Looking forward to the next week.
Jul 9, 2017 10:09 AM

Mar 2013
I heard the new OP before but with this opening sequence, it looks even more intense. New ED was nice too.

Three more characters are going to join our cast it seems. The new girl is Mamika 2.0 kek

Jul 9, 2017 10:13 AM

Jun 2016
Note sure how I watched 14 episodes of this, new OP is good, but not as good as the first OP.

Also, this episode was just so boring...
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Jul 9, 2017 10:14 AM

Sep 2011
"Mamika has already been replaced" LMFAO.

Jul 9, 2017 10:27 AM
Jul 2017
Hello, I am new to the forum.
I love re creators character, design, music and plot.
But it falls short when they make their speeches of more than 10 minutes (I sometimes fall asleep).
As for the new opening is very good, although the gravity wall left the ribbon very high.
Jul 9, 2017 12:16 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The director and writing team behind this should get a ban on any dialogue lasting more than 2 minutes.

There's so many good and big ideas here, some real cool meta stuff of the relationship between creators and creation and the philosophies behind the act of creation. But it get's lost in the lousy execution and constant, constant expository dialogue.

If you absolutely need to have so much block of text dialogue then by phecks sake do it like in the recap. It was witty, funny and sexy.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 9, 2017 12:26 PM
Jul 2014
footmaster said:
Finally, the new OP and ED.
Since I already know that shOuT will be the new OP, I was really excited.
Even though I love how this OP sounds, I still liked how the first OP was presented.
The ED is so cute.

Once again, another of those "boring" episodes as what these lazy people are always whining about. Setting aside those pricks, it seems that Sota is trying to get involved in this war. I'm quite excited as to what character he will create and what was his idea in the first place that made Matsubara and Suruga say that it's weird but interesting. The creators having difficulties with thinking an effective idea that they even argue which is better. Yatoji-san being tsundere when they make up. LOL! Anyway, based from the OP and ED, it seems there are 2 new characters with the pink haired girl appearing at the end of the episode. I wonder if she's just a normal girl (if so then she will be of no use in combat LOL) or someone with a special ability (maybe with cards like Yu-Gi-Oh LOL).

Looking forward to the next week.

So far we have Charon, the new pink haired girl, and the person with the powerloader. The person with the powerloader is likely Rui's love interest. It could also be Charon bringing Vogelchevalier over, but the design of the Vogelchevalier doesn't denote "power-loader" to me. Power-loader usually means something like this:

or the classic aliens version:

IIRC the name of the pink-haired girl is Hikari Hoshikawa. Likely she's a mild magical girl as a result of her (likely) romance plot; perhaps the ability to bolster others' abilities, etc?

Otherwise, character lineup from episode 12 spoilers seems to be: Charon, Yuina, Syo, Hikari Hoshikawa, and then not!Altair/Setsuna, the character that Souta will create.

Also waiting for this to appear in an episode:

Gate of babylon F-15s/F-15ception

firemagnetJul 9, 2017 12:59 PM
Jul 9, 2017 2:07 PM

Mar 2016
New OP and ED this episode! The OP in the first half of the season was better imo but I still like the new one too! That ED was really cool and fitting since the whole episode was about the creative process behind creating a story/manga/light novel and anime adaptation. Even in an episode with no action and very little fantasy elements they were able to give us a really enjoyable episode!

BTW I'm excited to see the new character they threw in at the end debut next time!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jul 9, 2017 2:16 PM
Jul 2012
Maybe Altair will just kill herself in the end, likr her creator did, lol!
Jul 9, 2017 3:13 PM
Jul 2014
bhfcs said:
Maybe Altair will just kill herself in the end, likr her creator did, lol!

Unlikely. As someone noted, in the first opening, water was used to symbolize despair, depression, and the abyss. It may also be used to symbolize a gift or "talent" As such, when we see Setsuna immersed in water, it's being suggested that she's been drowned by despair, destroyed by her own gift.

In the new opening, we're given two crucial scenes with reference to Altair.

First, we see Setsuna "disappearing" into her in much the same manner that Mamika faded away upon her death. This can be read as Setsuna giving her life for Altair's. It also directly symbolizes Altair as the avatar of Setsuna's despair.

Second, we see her wandering out of the real world and back into the wasteland. She's wandering back into the "nothingness" of creation. There, she bends down and picks up a white lotus off of a shallow pool of water. The white lotus as used here is a symbol for the seat of Buddha--knowledge and enlightenment. Ergo, we can infer that she has moved beyond her despair and hatred and has accepted what she is and the events that have transpired, ultimately disappearing from the world.

It's also worth noting that Altair's entire plotline can be seen as a commentary on death--of the author (physically) of their world (philosophically and as a written work) and of a creation (as a companion to the audience).

According to sociological and psychological theory, there are five stages of grief or loss (as follows)
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Depression
4. Bargaining
5. Acceptance

Altair is most certainly at stages 2 and 3, lashing out against the entire world in a fit of rage. She'll likely skip stage 4, and eventually move into stage 5.
firemagnetJul 9, 2017 3:25 PM
Jul 9, 2017 3:15 PM

Nov 2012
Digging the new opening, can't wait for the song to be released. The chorus sounded familiar, then I realized there's a slower version of it in the OST (Edit: on disc 1, it's called AL:Lu).
So the plan was now explained in more detail to people in charge of creations... And as I expected, it can't be that easy to produce a crossover event in such a short time (digging the attempt at realism). This is also reflected in the quarrels between creators, which, considering the different tones of their respective series, is to be expected.
Sota wants to help the team and almost gets shot down. Little by little he's becoming a more driven character, nice.

So... I didn't know Mamika had a slice-of-life/romantic comedy spinoff in which she hit puberty. I expect happy Shinji to be even happier.
Also... Met-chin? IDK but I found it hilarious that she doesn't like it. I kind of ship them now D:

My only... gripe? is that they aren't considering Magane in this plan. I know she's not the main threat, but come on, it's obvious that if they leave her unchecked she's going to be a big problem eventually (probably at the worst moment possible, what if she steals Altair's abilities right before they beat her?). I guess they have something planned but they just didn't show it in this episode (let's get real, the meetings already dragged a bit). Since she killed her creator they might have a similar plan or trap her in the same "cage".

Liked the discussions but at the same time they should pick up the pace a bit :/
4/5
kchorrex2012Jul 9, 2017 5:54 PM
Jul 9, 2017 4:04 PM
Feb 2017
Recreators Realta Nua

Jul 9, 2017 4:32 PM
Jul 2014
20Ani17Analyzer said:
Recreators Realta Nua

"this video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. It is not available in your country"

-->I reside in the US.
Jul 9, 2017 6:08 PM

Jul 2016
I think that Sota's character is going to be a Neutral observer character that creates the "bird cage", a sort of Higher Entity who drags creations from all over the place into his/her playground.

Being a completely new character, the audience should be more willing to accept that Entity's existence and power.

Jul 9, 2017 7:00 PM

Aug 2015
Love the new opening even more than the first (this one has more action and gives more of a chance to show how beautiful the show is). Here's to hoping the show doesn't fall on its ass in the end, I don't want another Kado.
Jul 10, 2017 12:21 AM
Feb 2017
firemagnet said:
20Ani17Analyzer said:
Recreators Realta Nua

"this video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. It is not available in your country"

-->I reside in the US.

Here's another version

Re:CREATORS Realta Nua

https://vimeo.com/224829935

ReVengers: Gods' Mightiest Heroes

Jul 10, 2017 4:22 AM

Aug 2015
Illyricus said:
Btw, now that some people have mentioned Mamika here, comparing her with the new creation, is actually kinda sad to not see any reference to her in the OP/ED (well, I think there is an sketch of her in the ending, but just that), is like if she was literally erased from the series. Kinda sad.

There is a reference in the ED with alice looking at mamika ´s drawings

Edit: I feel the wrong people are watching this anme. this is a heavy dialogue show not a full action pack show and it´s about the industry, creators and creations and not just fights and action. While I agree that the pacing might be a problem in the future, leading to a rush ending with the remaining episode they still can make a good eneding. I would like more attention and development to the characters like blitz and altair (we will get probably more to her) though.
CT_BINOJul 10, 2017 4:36 AM
Jul 10, 2017 10:13 AM

May 2009
The OP song really grew on me the more I played it. xD
Anyway, because of the OP sequence, I am so hyped about the cross-over they're gonna do! XD

Still, ep 13 is better! lol

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Jul 10, 2017 10:26 AM

May 2015
yea...just kill sota already
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 10, 2017 10:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode
The plan to take down Altair finally begins

Love the new opening theme though that really sets the mood here. The way that they showed Altair in the opening though really makes you feel sorry for her for some reason. Nice to see that the government is able to get so many different media companies to help though. An alliance of anime studios, light novel/manga publishers and manga artists and novel writers alike eh. But man using this media to create a story that has the ultimate purpose of defeating Altair though thats really something. The need to increase Selestia and others powers is the key thing though.

Using the media to their advantage was a great move. Its funny seeing everyone's reactions when Aki tells them that she will get the resources that the studios need for their part of the project though. The hard part will be to create the stories in a way thats believable to the audience. With this many authors working together i guess differences will result. Yuya's creator though sure is a piece of work though. Looks like it will take time for all the creators to be able to work together though. Marine is surprisingly pretty understanding of the situation though. Its nice that Yotoji and Matsubara were at least able to put aside their differences. Hmm a male tsundere eh lol. Hmm so Souta too wants to contribute by creating a character of his own eh. Hmm the ending was surprising. A new character joins the fray eh. Love the new ending theme and the visuals for it as well. Seeing little versions of the main cast was hillarious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2017 10:55 AM

Dec 2016
I feel like all fourteen episodes so far have just been some sort of prologue. If I weren't so far in already, I probably would have dropped this show for its extremely slow pacing.

What's the difference?
Jul 10, 2017 2:04 PM

Jun 2013
the new OP is kinda meh
Jul 10, 2017 4:21 PM

May 2015
Not only Mamika is not in the new OP, but also there is this in the ED :

Alice looking at Mamika and saying goodbye to her :'(

She will never come back, boohoohooooooooooooh :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Jul 10, 2017 6:36 PM
Mar 2009
Although I agree with the assessments that some people mentioned (pacing slowed down, doesn't seem to know what it wants to be), I didn't actually mind it because this episode was much better than the last, and the interactions were ...

okay no, I didn't like it at all.

At this point I'm more just watching to see if the anime becomes terrible, or just 'misses the mark after a strong opening' as Tenchu Tengue seemed to do.

Only this is a much bigger drop in pace and quality than any anime I've seen. It feels like a totally different show, but one that wasn't well written so they are killing time whilst thinking up ideas.

Which is what this episode was about... trouble writing.

So perhaps this is really "high satire" or a new genre: reflective satire.

Or autistic (in the self-absorbed sense) satire.

I really don't hate it, though... I can't say I love it or am eager to see more but I don't think I will drop it outright, I'll see to the end of the season and hope it picks up.

Although they are things I dropped that I might just watch instead.

See, my comments are just like the past too episodes... many words, little decision or progression.

I am infected with Teen Re:Creator disease (started in ep. 13).

Jul 10, 2017 7:00 PM
Jan 2017
I find it really interesting that in-universe they are building a narrative to their crossover story, a justification to all of this that doesn't involve Setsuna unlike ours. Since they are missing that in terms of a key, which if they added would make their story a lot more uncomfortable to follow and even make Altair a little more symphatetic to some, they are looking for something that will add to the story that makes it interesting on it's own. I think notKubo is right in saying that it's way too simple, since there is nothing that ties the characters together just like how we are still not given the reason these characters are extracted outside of their stories other than speculations made by the people inside of the story themselves.

Below is a translation of the whiteboard shown in the episode, I cannot confirm the accuracy of the translation as it is not my own work.

(EVENTS) LEADING UP UNTIL EVERYONE IS GATHERED

METEORA
How to make (the audience) accept/acknowledge her use of new magic
- She discovers the clash of worlds (Altair's plan)
- Meteora takes the place of the hero (the player?) to become a heroine herself?
- touring other worlds

SELESIA
Meteora shows up in Earthmelia (TL Note: Aasumeria - I assume this is Vogelchevalier's setting)

- Meteora asks for help
- If she doesn't save the other world, Earthmelia will also be destroyed in the end
- Vogelchevalier gets upgraded, Magic Circuit is maintained/guaranteed
- Other members guaranteed
(TL Note: from the rest of the descriptions, Vogelchevalier's magic powerplant apparently serves as the in-story justification to tie everyone together while Meteora convinces them to help)

MIROKUJI
Hangaku's power has been sealed away (because of Altair)
- Encountered Selesia while trying to get it back
- Enters virtual Tokyo via Magic Circuit
- Meets up with Meteora (can't guarantee Hangaku's return)

KANOYA
Opens doors between dimensions thanks to the power of Gigas Machina
- Aion is temporarily sealed off?
- Connects to Selesia's Magic Circuit
- Selesia goes to Monomagia's world (with Vogelchevalier)
- Help each other out?

ORDER OF GATHERING
Meteora
Selesia
Mirokuji
Kanoya

Cour_VictorJul 10, 2017 7:12 PM
Jul 10, 2017 7:07 PM
Jan 2017
One other thing to note from the OP is that appearently Meteora has been succesful in upgrading herself according to fan impression. Not only that she is now able to shoot F15J's from her Gate of Japanese Arsenal(which actually puts her on a whole other level above Gil) she can do it from indoors and a distance unlike how she only could from where she really stood.

Jul 10, 2017 7:53 PM

Oct 2008
New OP & ED! and ED is from Sangatsu no Phantasia! nice!
lolz! even Pros argue with each other!
looks like the school girl will be their additional ally!
and based from the OP visuals the other male character is next to show-up probably Altair side this time...
4/5.

Jul 10, 2017 9:12 PM
Jul 2014
kchorrex2012 said:

My only... gripe? is that they aren't considering Magane in this plan. I know she's not the main threat, but come on, it's obvious that if they leave her unchecked she's going to be a big problem eventually (probably at the worst moment possible, what if she steals Altair's abilities right before they beat her?). I guess they have something planned but they just didn't show it in this episode (let's get real, the meetings already dragged a bit). Since she killed her creator they might have a similar plan or trap her in the same "cage".

Magane may well turn out to be the final boss; may manipulate the situation such that she gets altair's power. Else, she may well die in the fight. However what i've seen before with villains like her suggests that they usually meet a messy end.

OTOH, she could be a possible sequel hook?
Jul 10, 2017 9:46 PM

Aug 2007
This new OP is alright, not as good as the first but ok I suppose. I like the new ED however and the artwork in it is very fitting. As for the episode, sadly I found it kinda boring and rigid in its dialogue. But it's sure to pick up soon, I imagine. Really looking forward to seeing Meteora and the others upgraded in some way.
JG_WezzJul 10, 2017 9:49 PM
Jul 10, 2017 10:46 PM

Dec 2009
joshua10red said:
Great episode. I love it.. So we have a new OP ..was good, but i liked more the first one ..
From the op it seems will be more new characters..can't wait <3
The ending was so great, i love it :)
The new girl remembers me of Mamika T_T
I personally hope they manage to save Altair, she really is a victim in all this, being created by a suicidal artist.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jul 10, 2017 10:50 PM

Apr 2016
GenesisAria said:
joshua10red said:
Great episode. I love it.. So we have a new OP ..was good, but i liked more the first one ..
From the op it seems will be more new characters..can't wait <3
The ending was so great, i love it :)
The new girl remembers me of Mamika T_T
I personally hope they manage to save Altair, she really is a victim in all this, being created by a suicidal artist.

Hope that after they will chatch Altair, Souta will try to save her...Maybe continue her story ;)

Jul 11, 2017 8:03 PM
Dec 2008
Episode 15 Preview

Jul 11, 2017 10:52 PM

Apr 2017
Deym.. The God of OST has once again make a huge comeback and surpassed the first one.. And It's lit as F

World Building at the moment

>A Heroine from a Galge/VN by Sota..

I've learn such details about The world has once fallen beneath with cruel fate..

So this is the future of what an Industry looks like..

4.67/5

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.