Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 20, 2017 7:16 PM

Oct 2011
Omg I loved all the oreimo reference in this episode 😍 Omg those light novels and also masamune father is reading Index 😍
Jun 20, 2017 8:25 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Lots to take in from this episode. First, Sagiri was especially sexy this episode.

We finally got to see the parents, Sagiri's mom seemed sweet and Masamune's dad seemed really cool.

These two actually have a pretty solid backstory, it really makes me want to cheer for their relationship.

That cameo at the end was great. So happy to see the old cast again.
Jun 21, 2017 5:06 AM
Jun 2016
I felt so many feels at the Oreimo cameo. The first anime I ever watched.
Jun 21, 2017 12:10 PM

Oct 2014
This episode really brought the story back together between Izumi and Sagiri , I'd have loved watching Sagiri actually heading out with Izumi to Akiba The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it? Curiosity cuts it, between really enjoyed this episode Hope this gets another season!!!
Jun 21, 2017 7:36 PM
Jun 2016
Elior said:
The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it?

My interpretation is that this is the anime adaptation of the Oreimo short after story "A Momentary Chance Encounter".

Timeline-wise, that would put this moment a little bit after the ending of Oreimo.
Jun 21, 2017 10:24 PM

Dec 2016
That OreImo cameo tho!! XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 22, 2017 3:02 AM

Jul 2012
Sagiri has the same face as her mom when she draws lewd pictures 😂
Jun 22, 2017 7:24 AM

May 2012
Elior said:
This episode really brought the story back together between Izumi and Sagiri , I'd have loved watching Sagiri actually heading out with Izumi to Akiba The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it? Curiosity cuts it, between really enjoyed this episode Hope this gets another season!!!

Actually there is a small Oreimo side story called "A Momentary Chance Encounter" that has this scene in the story but narrated by Kyousuke. Though the story and the anime scene are slightly different.
Jun 22, 2017 11:43 PM

Oct 2008
OMG at the end! the 4 main chars of OreImo! that's quite a treat!
so...Sagiri and Masamune already knew each other on their childhood days by chatting from the net and forums even before their parents get together...that's kinda sweet!
5/5. -> cuz of the sudden appearance of Kirino, Kyousuke, Ruri (Kuroneko) & Saori!

Jun 24, 2017 5:59 AM

Aug 2012
First of all i find extremely disturbing the see they draw little girl in swimsuit in a "lewd" way i guess.
Second of all kinda bored of extreme cliche with average guy surrounded by girls. And he cant answer their feelings and whatajfşsafjever thats ok i guess i dont know.

I DONT KNOW MAN.

Average anime. Story is not that bad actualy.
Jun 24, 2017 7:09 AM

Jun 2013
Kyahhhh!!! This episode was sooo cute!!!
Jun 24, 2017 3:50 PM

Aug 2010
Fuck me that cameo dude lol

Best episode so far i like how the development took in the past and how they supported each other even if they didnt realize it (tho they must know for sure now) anyways i liked seeing all those references and...is it me or does this felt like a final episode already?
Jun 25, 2017 1:48 PM

May 2010
Putting awesome cameo aside, the most mindblowing thing about this imoutoverse might be that Kyousuke and Masamune's father have the same voice actor... @_@ *insert X-Files theme*

Two more things:
- Sagiri and Masamune went full Bakuman route lol, seriously, this shitty plotline was enough for one story
- Whoa, congratz Sagiri, you are able to leave your room now, good fucking job, have a cookie xD
Jun 25, 2017 3:19 PM

Oct 2012
Not bad as would be closing episode for Sagiri. Even though I can't shake the feeling this episode should arrive a lot sooner. Still not explained what happened to their parents. And still Sagiri is confined to her house.

lol at the ending Oreimo gang though.
Jun 26, 2017 6:57 PM

Sep 2011
Omg its Kirino and Kuroneko!
Jun 27, 2017 11:50 AM

May 2012
Quite a lovely backstory if you ask me! How faith really comes together :3 really beautiful put in picture!

Also lovely references again when he arrived in Akihabara :3 looking forward to see how this anime will end in the next episode!
Jun 28, 2017 8:06 AM

Oct 2014
dqtl74 said:
Elior said:
The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it?

My interpretation is that this is the anime adaptation of the Oreimo short after story "A Momentary Chance Encounter".

Timeline-wise, that would put this moment a little bit after the ending of Oreimo.
Thank you i'll go through it
Jun 28, 2017 8:07 AM

Oct 2014
Reikuo said:
Elior said:

Actually there is a small Oreimo side story called "A Momentary Chance Encounter" that has this scene in the story but narrated by Kyousuke. Though the story and the anime scene are slightly different.
Thankyou , i'll certainly read it.
Jun 28, 2017 6:41 PM

Apr 2017
finally we got an interesting back story

and woah what the heck xD OreImo appeared out of nowhere haha
Jun 29, 2017 1:14 PM

Sep 2013
Masamune and Sagiri flashback and they were texting each other unknowingly and made each other believe in themselves :'(
Sudden oreimo cameo :O
Jun 30, 2017 2:21 PM

Feb 2008
So... Sagiri was already a perverted old man (inside) a few years ago. I wish they could have developed the storyline of her background a bit further. It would make sympathising with her easier.
Jul 5, 2017 11:32 AM

Jan 2016
man... That cameo surprised me. i loved it . It was the first time that I saw something like this so clearly in an anime.

Sena and his boyfriend are in the center of image. also Akagi is on the right side of the image

those guys from the Computer Research Club

Meruru Action Figure and Mikagami standing behind the image

Masamune's father reading Index

Kirino and the group <3

saeed1mJul 5, 2017 11:46 AM
Jul 8, 2017 2:35 AM

Jan 2014
it is funny to think that they started each other motivation, then end up being a family. how much of a coincidence can it be?
Jul 8, 2017 6:29 AM

Aug 2016
Parenting done wrong...
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 14, 2017 9:26 AM
Dec 2015
Actually decent lol. I freaking love the parents! They both seemed chill and awesome! It's pretty easy to see why both Izumi and Sagiri ended up writing novels and drawing illustrations. That was fun.

It was also really cool to see the Oreimo characters. Not a big fan of Kirino but Kuroneko is adorable. Wish they had Ayase too, but oh well.
Jul 15, 2017 12:42 PM

Feb 2014
4th wallbreak inside a 4th wall.. that must be 16 walls!
Jul 18, 2017 11:34 PM

Jun 2015
I've never seen Oriemo but that freaking cameo killed me because I know the series are freaking similar with the little sister thing. Izumi and the dude of the gang looked right at each other too, oh my God.
Jul 22, 2017 3:27 PM
Jan 2017
This episode is one of the best.
Meeting Kirino and the others made me cry because Oreimo is the first anime I watched and enjoyed.
Also, I love Sagiri's mother, she is just so funny XD.

I wish there will be more episodes about their family life or it will be nice if they created a crossover between the two series! I'll die for that XD!!
Aug 7, 2017 1:37 AM

Sep 2008
Finally an episode that I didn't hate.
Aug 8, 2017 2:08 PM
Dec 2013
Literally jumped outta my chair when I saw Kirino, then the whole gang. In tears
Aug 16, 2017 4:28 AM

Jul 2017
When I saw akihabara I truly hoped Kirino will be there. I didn't have to be disappointed, and she bought the sis-con novel. Awesome.

myengisbad said:
season 2 will happen i am sure looking at the popularity of the anime in japan
but i am not sure if there are enough source materil

Nope, they havent. Meanwhile first novel (Ore no Imo) had been finished in 5 years, Eromanga-sensei is running at least from 5 years, and still only 8 volumes out... It's sad. Almost as sad as they censored their blood-relation. But the censorship is censorship.

oryouohagi said:

Still hate Kirino though.

You know nothing, Jonh Snow...

Lumecyow said:
" She can't go out of her room right. But how does she take a pee, that's the question. "

- @nekuroisora , 20.06.17

Hm. Never mind, just let me watch it
Aug 22, 2017 3:43 PM

Sep 2008
Sword art online LN volumes on smol Masamune's desk :D
~_~ !
Sep 24, 2017 6:26 PM

Jul 2014
welp flashback, and they never knew what hit them. Harem end maybe???
Oct 20, 2017 2:17 PM
Jul 2017
OMG I DONT WANT THIS SERIES TO END ;___; ITS SOO GOOD!!!! ;____; I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND THEY ARE JUST SO FUN AND NICEEE!!! ;___;
Kokoro Connect <3
Nov 1, 2017 7:52 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
AMAZING EPISODE !!!!!! REALLY REALLY SWEET !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 26, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2012
xMusicMohawk said:
Fuck me that cameo dude lol

Best episode so far i like how the development took in the past and how they supported each other even if they didnt realize it (tho they must know for sure now) anyways i liked seeing all those references and...is it me or does this felt like a final episode already?

only issue is only Sagiri know hes the boy from back then & he doesn't know it was her she talked with i wonder when will he realize that

LeFatiqsue said:
Actually decent lol. I freaking love the parents! They both seemed chill and awesome! It's pretty easy to see why both Izumi and Sagiri ended up writing novels and drawing illustrations. That was fun.

It was also really cool to see the Oreimo characters. Not a big fan of Kirino but Kuroneko is adorable. Wish they had Ayase too, but oh well.

seems son has same taste in woman then father had XD

Sugram22Nov 26, 2017 1:01 PM
Nov 26, 2017 12:20 PM

Nov 2017
People are okay with incest but not yaoi wtf? XD
Nov 26, 2017 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
UltimateFujoshi said:
People are okay with incest but not yaoi wtf? XD

its not incest

copy paste of my old post:

not even incest cause they are not blood related (Sagiri & Masamune), also incest is if 2 closely blood related ppl have sex so no sex no incest so it has to be between 2ppl closely related with blood & also they half to have sex if this 2 conditions are not met u cant call it incest!!!!! law is another matter like some countries if ur adopted u can't marry the adopted family's daughter or son but if the family is just ur guardians without adoption u can & if its against the law its against the law if it against the law it doesn't mean its incest & also if u find it gross it doesn't make it incest i have seen ppl before who make same mistake call anime's that are not incest anime's incest anime's, maybe ur parents didn't teach u the meaning of incest properly they thought u got it but u misunderstood it?

second they became step siblings when they are teenagers u cant look at them as siblings if they become step-siblings at 7+ or 8+ & cause at their age sibling bond can't develop so u can't expect them to see each other as siblings if they become siblings when they are bit 2old for that i mean for sibling bond

& if u teach them its wrong u mite be destroying them cause if they grow up thinking that way & still fall for each other & they think something is wrong with them when they are normal u can teach that its against the law in ur country but u can't teach them its wrong its also possible that even without sibling bond there wont be any romance cause they mite be 2diffrent from each other like they don't find each others traits appealing, but i do recommend that if 2ppl with kids from previous relationship marry they would think about it is it good idea to adopt each others kids or not in a country where step-siblings cant marry cause they may destroy their future & happiness if they do that cause what if they fall for each other in future that makes u guilty of their suffering same goes to if u teach them that step sibling romance is taboo

also in JAP step siblings are allowed to merry so u see there are so meany reasons why u are wrong

i am so fed up with ppl calling a anime with no incest a incest anime & romance between step siblings incest ITS FK WRONG PPL WHEN DO U LEARN WHAT INCEST IS!!!! it is against the law in some countries (step sibling Romantic relationship well in some it isn't against the law & in some they just can't marry) but that doesn't make it incest zero blood relations means its not incest!!!!!!

even if u feel like its incest (even if u feel sibling bond with ur sister or brother & still see him or her as sibling cause of that u feel like its incest its not incest) its not cause incest is a biological term for two closely blood related ppl example siblings having sex (that what i learned in school)

incest is a biological term for two closely blood related ppl example siblings having sex!!!!!

EDIT:
also the flash backs show that they were 2old for sibling bond possibility + their first meeting face to face made it clear it was love at first sight for them Masamune even said it out & Sagiri nodes like saying it was same for me but he didn't pay attention to her body lang just talked

not all ppl are in to BL (but if they bitch about it on the ep discussion then they are idiots & u should say if u don't like don't watch but don't bitch about yaoi), if side char is gay i don't mind even if there is gay couple side couple but full on BL anime no way i'l watch it not my cup of tea (& far as i know yaoi=BL) example black butler with its BL vibe & anime where there is all boy school & one has to dress as a girl (i was reading information about this 2 anime's forgot the name ot the other one) this types i don't like & don't watch just not my taste, but i am not bitching about it on their EP discussions like i bet some do :) different ppl have different tastes :), anime like Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru & straw berry panic are good interesting i guess its a straight guy thing being fine with girl on girl action Panic is girl on girl romance & not wanting to see BL anime where mains are gay, nothing against gay's just don't like that type of anime :)

@UltimateFujoshi

i wouln't be surprised if one day ppl are okay with almost anything when it comes to romance even real life incest Gay's are slowly being accepted so its matter of time when this becomes accepted to ppl start to think if 2ppl love each other who are we to say they shoulnd't considering how Gay's were treated in 70s & 80s & how they are treated new its quite possible that it happens, if not withing 100 years then 2000 years +
Sugram22Dec 1, 2017 11:15 AM
Dec 21, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
I'm still not clear on how the two of them wound up living together. Someone decided it would be a good idea to take these two newly-orphaned minors and stick them in a house to live together with no supervision. Isn't that kind of weird? What am I missing?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 26, 2018 3:04 PM

Jul 2012
easily the best episode of the entire series, that scene got me teary eyed... so sweet but i still don't like this whole "little sister fetish" thing the anime is tryin' do
May 25, 2018 10:24 PM

Apr 2012
god tier cameo honestly
Aug 11, 2018 1:45 PM

Apr 2015
"That drawing doesn't make me want to lick her panties." Sagiri's mom just heard this come out of her seven-year-old's mouth and took it way too lightly. What is this show. Get me off this ride

Sagiri walked outside her room IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE WHAT AMAZING CHARACTER PROGRESSION
CatSoulAug 11, 2018 1:48 PM
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 25, 2018 10:44 AM

Aug 2014
nice episode ;] I like the backstory, will they tell each other about it? I think that Sagiri knows.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 7, 2018 8:42 PM
May 2017
It's great to see Sagiri socializing more.
Jan 20, 2019 7:05 PM

Aug 2012
goddamn degenerates
May 17, 2019 12:19 PM

Jan 2017
I liked this episode the most so far, and it was just a backstory of Sagiri and Masamune.
Aug 13, 2019 11:17 AM

Jul 2014
This episode did a very good job of helping to establish the Incest Cinematic Universe. I can't wait for the crossover where the characters from OreImo and Eromanga Sensei team up to defeat Jack Thompson.
Oct 20, 2019 5:37 PM

May 2017
Sagiri loli was cute
Sagiri mother was best

7 years old already got phone -_-"

Wheres megumin ep ?! Was my fav girl ! Well theres the ova...but still only 3 girl got their ending ! Wanted to give 8/10 but now look like 7 -_-
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 11, 2020 12:32 PM

May 2013
Everyone's so excited about these cameos idk about lmao

This anime is trash. I only stayed for the other girls, but now it's back to the Sagiri route, ew.
Aug 13, 2020 7:22 PM

Sep 2016
Ooh, he learned to dodge the door, finally.

This episode ended so nicely I wonder what they'll show next...
bruh
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.