Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 63 64 [65]
Jun 21, 2017 11:38 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@The_Pyromaani you were a wonderful host I really like how engaged with the game you are as a host. I know you feel that things didn't necesarilly go the way you wanted but in the end I think we all had a great time and that is what is important you put on a good game and the environment was nice to play in the whole time. It was even nice to have dead people pop in from time to time in a non-disruptive manner. I really like the way you host your games.

@AbuHumaid, @yurkin, @Suzune-chan, and @grrr
IDK even know if I should say gg mafia team as we really let this one get away. But considering what you guys had to go through it was well earned since you had to fight tooth and nail for it. Good game I know sweating that shit out was crazy.

Damn town how did we let this one slip away? I feel pretty good hear as I caught 2 scum early in grrr and wen and identified town early in ironace, Coelestin, Rinto, and Denja.
@ironace it was a pleasure playing with you. I hope you had fun in your first game. I hope to see you in other games in the future.
@Coelestin this is the second game you have pulled me off a good scum read D1. Last time it was my tone and the aggressive way I pursued it. Do you happen to remember what the reasoning was here?
@PentaFlare what happened to your activity? You lead the whole claim thing after we shut down grrr then disappeared at crucial moment in the game?
@DenjaX great video bro you are the man that shit is too damn funny!!!

@wen294 - I know you feel that you were underpowered but you played a pretty good game. Your style is very hard to tell apart the one thing that gave you away to me hear was the LHF. I really felt like the way you went at ironace was very reminiscent of how scum Crossbell came at me in my first game.

Vote MVP: Pyrounga
runner up Suzune-chan She came with a masterful claim that made us all pause and think. She played to her win con and that's all we can ask.
Close third would be logic. Yup going to pat myself on the back once again I'm having a pretty good run of late but it going to end as I take a little hiatus.

Idk, maybe I should just stop judging your reads like that because apparently we have different ways of judging people. I just like to be careful with any read I suppose and I have a weird affinity to defending people if I can still see good in them, but it happens to anyone. I suppose you shouldn't let yourself back off from my replies if I'm holding you back cause it's not good for your playstyle :/
Jun 21, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2014
Rinto-kun said:
The continuation...
After Monokuma announced the defeat of Rainbow Six and revealed his plan for revenge,
Caveira and Capitao readied themselves. They wouldn't go down without a fight.
This beary despicable laugh they are tired of hearing... Their blood was surging for battle...
???: Don't lose hope!
On the scene appears a mysterious boy in a suit...
???: We won't allow for Monokuma to do his bidding!
The voice spoke quite calmingly, giving you that sense of courage, bravery and HOPE.
Caveira: Who is it now?
Sledge: I hope not another enemy for sure.
Capitao: We will avenge our fallen comrades!
Mute: We shall repent for what we've done!
Pyro: Stand up my comrades! The real fight begins now!
?!?: I'm glad we followed Naegi. To assist one of the last bases of humanity before the fall, it must be a great luck.
Monokuma: Upupupu! You think you could oppose ME? That's a beary huge challenge coming from you!
The scene opens up and before them stands one of the last beacons of hope for humanity...
???: Stand up everyone! We won't give up until all the hatred, all the evil, all the despair in this world had not been exterminated once and for all!
Monokuma: The little chit-chat is over-upupu. Time to destroy this place as well!
A large glowing red button appears on Monokuma's paw and he clicks it.
The whole place begins to crumble. Large rocks are falling everywhere!
Pyro: Guys, we have to run if we don't want to be turned into minced meat!
???: I agree, we shall accommodate you in the Future Foundation.
Suddenly a large battle helicopter appears and drops a long rope.
Monokuma: Upupu, running, aren't we?
???: Not for long, we will fix what you've done. We will return HOPE to this world!
Monokuma: Upupu, I'm waiting for this...

<3
Jun 21, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2014
@logic340 thank u thank u. I will reveal night actions bit later since cant sit atm.

Also noting that Rinto's story is non canon! Canon story comibg bit later and its longer! Tho gotta say not bad story Rinto xD
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 21, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
Idk, maybe I should just stop judging your reads like that because apparently we have different ways of judging people. I just like to be careful with any read I suppose and I have a weird affinity to defending people if I can still see good in them, but it happens to anyone. I suppose you shouldn't let yourself back off from my replies if I'm holding you back cause it's not good for your playstyle :/
It's something we both need to work on as we play with one another as town in the future. I am not saying I was right and you were wrong just noting that it happened and I couldn't defend my read well enough to get you to join me in either instance. Something I need to work on is articulating myself better when I do feel like I have caught scum.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 21, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
The continuation...
After Monokuma announced the defeat of Rainbow Six and revealed his plan for revenge,
Caveira and Capitao readied themselves. They wouldn't go down without a fight.
This beary despicable laugh they are tired of hearing... Their blood was surging for battle...
???: Don't lose hope!
On the scene appears a mysterious boy in a suit...
???: We won't allow for Monokuma to do his bidding!
The voice spoke quite calmingly, giving you that sense of courage, bravery and HOPE.
Caveira: Who is it now?
Sledge: I hope not another enemy for sure.
Capitao: We will avenge our fallen comrades!
Mute: We shall repent for what we've done!
Pyro: Stand up my comrades! The real fight begins now!
?!?: I'm glad we followed Naegi. To assist one of the last bases of humanity before the fall, it must be a great luck.
Monokuma: Upupupu! You think you could oppose ME? That's a beary huge challenge coming from you!
The scene opens up and before them stands one of the last beacons of hope for humanity...
???: Stand up everyone! We won't give up until all the hatred, all the evil, all the despair in this world had not been exterminated once and for all!
Monokuma: The little chit-chat is over-upupu. Time to destroy this place as well!
A large glowing red button appears on Monokuma's paw and he clicks it.
The whole place begins to crumble. Large rocks are falling everywhere!
Pyro: Guys, we have to run if we don't want to be turned into minced meat!
???: I agree, we shall accommodate you in the Future Foundation.
Suddenly a large battle helicopter appears and drops a long rope.
Monokuma: Upupu, running, aren't we?
???: Not for long, we will fix what you've done. We will return HOPE to this world!
Monokuma: Upupu, I'm waiting for this...

Great read I am looking forward to seeing more in the near future ;) heck who knows I may even try my hand at it?

Jun 21, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
Congratz to the scum team, especially Suzu. Way to fight on.

@The_Pyromaani @Jackrito Thanks for hosting! It's been a while since I've played an open set-up with so many players and the first half was pretty fun. Well, starting from D3 the mass-claiming broke the game quickly, but I suppose we're all aware of it now. I've got to say that I really enjoyed the perk thing though. It was interesting how people were focused on the perks, gave the game a little twist.

I have two thing to criticize about the hosting. It is the 48h to 24h change, which was done without getting everyone's permission, and Pyro announcing that Wen's Double Perk is removed. I think the first one is kind of self-explanatory. About the second, I am kind of concerned because technically, Pyro confirmed the fact that wen had the double tap perk by announcing the removal of it. It should have been done in private instead.

But they're seemingly small things, they should be easily fixed :)

@Shinichi-kun If you're interested in why I voted in wen, it's easy, because one death at night is better than two.

I'd really be interested in an invitation to the secret clubs!
Jun 21, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:
It's something we both need to work on as we play with one another as town in the future. I am not saying I was right and you were wrong just noting that it happened and I couldn't defend my read well enough to get you to join me in either instance. Something I need to work on is articulating myself better when I do feel like I have caught scum.

Yep, I think this game was a good lesson again. Let's coordinate our teamwork better next time~
Jun 21, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
Yey! gg team!
@abuhumaid @ grrr @ suzune-chan. ... and all others.

Thanks for hosting Pyro, i enjoyed playing it quite a lot. Liked the flavours too btw. Someday i wanna play in another Pyro Game.
Jun 21, 2017 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:

@AbuHumaid Smoke - unless you are going to change your playstyle I would recommend using your shot on N1 from now on.
yeah i figured that i should go all out from the start if i want to lurk
Jun 21, 2017 12:25 PM

Feb 2014
GG mafia!
It's quite frustrating, but you got us in the end.

logic340 said:
@Shinichi-Kun - Why didn't you vote for wen? You kept asking if we believed Suzune's claim but it felt to me like you did trying to lynch her instead of limiting the NK to 1.

@AbuHumaid Smoke - unless you are going to change your playstyle I would recommend using your shot on N1 from now on.
@Zymf - Until the next time we meet again in a game. I have yet to really see this mechanical side of your play style, maybe in the next one.
@Sleipnirr - I was right, I am so glad that we were able to keep you alive until later in the game. I will continue to try this in future games but you have to prove your townieness.
@PTYamin - I hope all is well with you.
@Floofs - Though I am glad you didn't claim right away why is it that you decided not to? Your town and scum games are miles apart. Good job here wear that N1NK as a badge of honor.
@Militus - Not sure what happened to you. I hope all is well. What was your plan D1?
@Karote - Capitao it was a pleasure so glad I didn't have to try to figure you out this game with everything else that was going on.
@RE1031 - I feel like I will be able to nail you ask scum but saying this make me feel like I need to be wary of you. IDK I have a pretty easy time reading you when town and I really enjoy playing as town with you.
@SuzakuTsubasa -It was a pleasure playing with you and trying to figure you out.
@reiynii - Will there ever be a time when you do not oppose me? It was fun lets do it again XD

Thank you, it was a pleasure for me too. I have to say your early claim helped me quite a bit.

Thank you for hosting, Pyro! And thank you Jack for helping~
I hadn't played mafia in 8 months, I had a lot of fun.
I think I had some good hunches this game, I guess I need to be more confident and dig deeper.

And obviously: Pyrounga MVP, he didn't help us though.
Jun 21, 2017 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
yurkin said:
Yey! gg team!
@abuhumaid @ grrr @ suzune-chan. ... and all others.

Thanks for hosting Pyro, i enjoyed playing it quite a lot. Liked the flavours too btw. Someday i wanna play in another Pyro Game.
it was you and Suzune who did all the work, i was just cheering lol
Jun 21, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

@wen294 - I know you feel that you were underpowered but you played a pretty good game. Your style is very hard to tell apart the one thing that gave you away to me hear was the LHF. I really felt like the way you went at ironace was very reminiscent of how scum Crossbell came at me in my first game.
Just because my play reminds you of Cross doesn't mean it comes from the same mindset though.
From what you said cross was mafia that game right? So he knew you were town. On the other hand i was TPR and i did actually feel like ironace might be scum.

You'll probably notice it sooner or later but when you look too deep in my reasoning for voting and stuff there's often not much there, even as town. I never do much thinking on my votes. On the other hand i often think too much about my night actions ^^
Guess that's a bit more where my interests lie or something.
Jun 21, 2017 1:49 PM

Sep 2016
Super salty but none the less it was a fun game. Well played, scum, well played... TTwTT
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 21, 2017 2:18 PM

Dec 2013
Despite the town losing it was still a fun game. I shall wait for pyromaani's next game.
Jun 21, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
Night 1

wen294 Blackbeard (One Man Army) Shoots - Floofs Kapkan (Shady Man) Option B Without Shield.

PentaFlare Doc (Doctor) Protects - Coelestin Montagne (Bodyguard)

DenjaX Jackal (Stalker) stalks - yurkin Mute (Deceiver)

logic340 Hibana (Hider) hides behind - Rinto-kun Caveira (Interrogator)

grrr Echo (Yōkai) disorientes - PentaFlare Doc (Doctor)

PentaFlare Doc (Doctor) disoriented heal goes for - wen294 Blackbeard (One Man Army) by RNG.

Suzune-chan Sledge (Hammerer) faction kills - wen294 Blackbeard (One Man Army)
Jun 21, 2017 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
Yeee, I misunderstood that I was actually a Voyeur. I thought I was a Tracker and tracked yurkin lel. Guess I was right about my gut feeling in the end. xDD Didn't continue my segregation duty for yurkin. rip me

Well what do you know. Convenient RNG by Penta to save wen on night one. Well played grrr lel or rather host? xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 21, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
Yeee, I misunderstood that I was actually a Voyeur. I thought I was a Tracker and tracked yurkin lel. Guess I was right about my gut feeling in the end. xDD Didn't continue my segregation duty for yurkin. rip me

Well what do you know. Convenient RNG by Penta to save wen on night one. Well played grrr lel or rather host? xDD

xD
Jun 21, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
Night 2

Sleipnirr Twitch (Blocker) blocks - grrr Echo (Yōkai)

wen294 Blackbeard (One Man Army) uses option C and stays passive.

SuzakuTsubasa (Vigilante) Shoots - wen294 Blackbeard (One Man Army)

logic340 Hibana (Hider) hides behind - Zymf Jackal (Stalker)

PentaFlare Doc (Doctor) protects himself

grrr Echo (Yōkai) uses hid drone on - wen294 Blackbeard (One Man Army)

grrr Echo (Yōkai) faction kills - Zymf Jackal (Stalker)

grrr Echo (Yōkai) drinks Tombstone Perk!
Jun 21, 2017 2:56 PM

Nov 2008
@logic340 we would have been both in a body bag if not for @Sleipnirr . well played

These night interactions are interesting. Even wen gets bulletproof to survive the real vig shot.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 21, 2017 3:49 PM

Feb 2015
@The_Pyromaani @Jackrito Thanks for hosting!!

@logic340 I don't really know. I was on the fence about it and decided that D2 was another day to decide what to do, but I didn't make it that far :P I see the importance of claiming early on in a closed setup, but since this was an open setup I didn't know how much wiggle room I had.
Jun 21, 2017 4:24 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 we would have been both in a body bag if not for @Sleipnirr . well played

These night interactions are interesting. Even wen gets bulletproof to survive the real vig shot.
@Sleipnirr with the crucial save...well played sir

Jun 21, 2017 4:39 PM

Feb 2014
vote MVP: RNG

Pyromanga made 3 kills, but RNG denied us 3 kills (night 1, night 2 and we could have SK kill night 2 if we didn't try to force lynch on wen out of all people).
And then RNG + Rinto finished me with the interrogator claim.

@Yurkin good decision to not counter claim me. It would've been awkward for us otherwise.

RNG, aside I think both Suzune and Sleipnir did very well (suzune for forcing the draw, and sleipnir for roleblocking me in the right moment).

@Logic regarding the mass claim, I am glad someone replied you in the game while I was dead, so I don't need to do that now : D .
Jun 21, 2017 4:43 PM

Feb 2014
By the way I just saw that the mod killed ones were cop and support so I guess there was no claim for me (both of these can be easily disproven by the op stalker (the one with the spy drones).

@Denja was it really necessary to set me on fire? >.>
Jun 21, 2017 5:17 PM

Jan 2014
More night actions coming when i wake up + epilogue post!
Jun 21, 2017 5:57 PM

Dec 2012
Title said:
Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue coming.

First thought: Wait how? Wasn't town super-overpowered and leading the game from open setup and such??
Then I remembered: Oh yea.. Town messed up big time x.x
Jun 22, 2017 3:05 AM

Dec 2012
DenjaX said:

This game in a nutshell xDD
Sad I didn't get a line D:
Cool vid though :D!
Jun 22, 2017 5:20 AM

Feb 2014
And @Coelestin, I think it's the first time I'm being told this. Thank you for the compliment.
Jun 22, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:

Nah its the opposite I am actually blaming myself for this town lose. Believing Suzune's claim (as I really thought sledge was underpowered without random action) I did not send a role block action night phase 3 which resulted in me dying. I thought that if it was randomized and I got a town with that it would hurt town I dhould have just taken the risk and go with it.
Jun 22, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2015
Also happy to see that the only 2 players I openly called out scum were actually scum. I feel like I am getting better at the game but I know this is just a phase after a couple of games I will start to go bad again.
Jun 22, 2017 12:34 PM

Sep 2016
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:

Nah its the opposite I am actually blaming myself for this town lose. Believing Suzune's claim (as I really thought sledge was underpowered without random action) I did not send a role block action night phase 3 which resulted in me dying. I thought that if it was randomized and I got a town with that it would hurt town I dhould have just taken the risk and go with it.

The same exact thing happened to me. I was planning on using the PHD flopper on you and then the one time I decided to not be a skeptic...
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 22, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2014
finally i can sit down for bit.
Jun 22, 2017 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:

And i thought sleip is the one who won't ever believe the randomizing claim, well i was wrong.
Jun 22, 2017 1:44 PM

Jun 2009
@Yurkin, @Grrr, @Abuhumaid
Sorry I was so out of it at the beginning, I was dishearted because of the role claims. Hope I made up for it in the end. About the time I had the idea of making that fake claim I became for active. I had detached from the game and everything was just in odds. I;m glad it all worked out in the end~

Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:

I'm glad as this was my hope. I hoped to scare the town into not taking an action.

@Logic340, I needed a claim that was large enough that it sounded threatening but realistic enough that you might all believe it to be true. It was a huge risk and I hoped beyond hope that Wen would figure out it was a bluff.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 22, 2017 2:53 PM

Nov 2008
Sleipnirr said:
Never trust scum on whatever they do. Scum don't just show their cards that easily. I know this because I do this alot myself lel.

Jun 22, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2015
yurkin said:
Sleipnirr said:

And i thought sleip is the one who won't ever believe the randomizing claim, well i was wrong.

Yeah thats the thing for once I tried to play smart rather than how I normally play and this is the result. Also I thought randomizer made sense for crying out loud you are revealing your role so there must be a compensation to protect you at least for 1 night thats why it made sense. Also a lesson learned from this was never care about the well being of town just fuck that shit and do whatever you want. The one time I did not do that it resulted in this.
Jun 22, 2017 3:21 PM

Jun 2009
Sleipnirr said:
yurkin said:
I was revealing my role. But I did not have to. I also did not need votes. I just needed to use that as a cover story yo make my role look believable.

Yeah thats the thing for once I tried to play smart rather than how I normally play and this is the result. Also I thought randomizer made sense for crying out loud you are revealing your role so there must be a compensation to protect you at least for 1 night thats why it made sense. Also a lesson learned from this was never care about the well being of town just fuck that shit and do whatever you want. The one time I did not do that it resulted in this.
I did not need to reveal though or need votes. I only said those things to make the claims look believable. It was the one time I broke my own rule and had a role that was mostly a lie.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 25, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
Epilogue

Six on One... Favor was on Pyro's side. However Monokuma wasnt weak at all.

Sledge: CHAARGEEE!

Everyone charged on Monokuma and started beat the crap out of him. Monokuma didn't rlly care about the hits.

Sledge: Tough toy i see.. Eat this! Hammeeeer....... Side Slaaaam!

Sledge hits Monokuma's side and now Monokuma felt it and flew couple twenty meters from hit.

Mute: Nice hit! He is defeated!
Caveira: Haha! WOOO!
Monokuma: Don't you dare to celebrate yet.

He stood up from ground. He felt the pain but smiled with his twisted face.

Monokuma: Hurting little toy. My my.... Not cool.
Pyro: SHUT UP!
Monokuma: Time to get serious.

He took a stance and started powering up!

Monokuma: Thanks to Cortex and Richtofen! I can transfoooorm! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Monokuma's aura was huge. In no time Monokuma grew to human size with agile and muscular body.

Monokuma: Time... to die!

Monokuma flew towards everyone and grabbed Capitao. He slammed Capitao on tree with inhuman strenght. Capitao died right away from the hit since they were normal humans after all.

Caveira: CAPITAOOOOO!! NOUUUU!
Monokuma: So weak...
Caveira: I'll kill you!
Monokuma: Ooh? Sure... Bring it oon!
Caveira: Hunt mode..... is ooon!

It was easy to see how Caveira's eyes changed from normal to have this bloodlust in them. Se was the hunter in the end. Caveira charged furiously on Monokuma with her special knife. Monokuma was ready to take her face oon. Before Caveira hit him. Six shot with his pistol to distract Monokuma. Distract was succesful and Caveira stabbed the knife on Monokuma's neck.

Caveira: Got ya!

Monokuma didn't move for while. Caveira was laughing until... Pierced.. Caveira looked down on her belly and saw how Monokumas hand went through it.

Monokuma: I have sharp claws. PUPUPUPPUPU! You rlly think you can kill me with just basic knife? HAAHAAA!
Caveira: This... is... not.... possible..

Caveira died shortly after...

Monokuma: Two down... Four to go!
Pyro: How we are gonna fight against someone who aint even human!?
Mute: We have to just try! HAAAAA!

Mute charged in but Monokuma one shotted him by cutting his head off.....

Monokuma: Half way there...
Sledge: Son of a....
Six: Pyro!
Pyro: Yeah?
Six: Come! I have something for you!
Pyro: Okay, but how we are supposed to get away from him?
Sledge: Leave that to me.
Pyro: You won't survive....
Sledge: Hell i care.... GO!
Pyro: Roger..

Pyro left to the woods with Six.

Sledge: Finally i can beat crap out of you toy....
Monokuma: You know at least how to run mouth.

Sledge: Come on teddy...
Monokuma: Huh?

Sledge taunted Monokuma. He managed to get inside of him and Monokuma charged towards Sledge without hesitation!

Sledge: Good teddy! FLASHBAAANG!

Sledge threw flashbang front of him... Monokuma wasnt able to stop soon enough. Soon there was huge flash which blinded Monokuma for bit!

Monokuma: AARGH I hate youuu!
Sledge: Feeling is mutual.

Sledge charged with his hammer and striked his belly with all strenght SLAAAM! Monokuma felt the pain since Sledge after all was quite big power house. While he was holding his belly, Sledge went behind him and grabbed him with both hands.

Sledge: GERMAAAN SUPLEEEX!

Sledge lifted Monokuma and swinged him wtih his whole body and slammed him to the ground neck 1st!

Sledge: Taste the human strenght toy..

At woods....

Six: We are close! Come on!
Pyro: Im running, im running!

In no time they reached little cottage.

Pyro: a Cottage?
Six: I visited here before we went to face Monokuma. I have here a thing what might help you to fight Monokuma.
Pyro: Hmm okay?
Six: Wait here.
Pyro: Got it!

Six went to inside and after several minutes. She came back holding something.

Pyro: Whats that?
Six: This is a device what we have researched secretly at Rainbow. Wrist-mounted gadget, called Morpher.

Six gave device for Pyro and he put it on his wrist.

Six: Let's go back now!
Pyro: Okay!

Both ran fast as possible back where Monokuma was fighting against Sledge! When they arrived to their suprise. Sledge was still alive.

Six: Sledge! We are back!
Sledge: Finally!

Sledge jumped to them and tags Pyro in.

Sledge: Your turn!
Pyro: Aye! So what i do with this?
Six: Raise that arm up and say.. Fire Power! HA!
Pyro: That sounds stupid..
Six: That's how it releases the power from Morpher. Do it!
Pyro: Hai hai....

Pyro raised his arm and yelled Fire Power! HA! Pyro started glowing and sparkling.. Monokuma stood up from ground.

Monokuma: Where that cocky bastard is.. Im gonna kill him now!

Monokuma noticed how Pyro was glowing and sparkling. He started stare at him and wonder whats going on.. Pyro got covered by shining armor which was on fire. Color of the armor was Red/Orange + Gold. After the transformation was over. Pyro was standing there quietly.

Six: Pyro? You all rite?
?: I am not Pyro anymore. I am.... Vulcan!
Sledge: Vulcan? Isn't that God of Fire from Roman myths?
Six: Yes it is.
Monokuma: HAH! He thinks he is now some God? WAAHAAAHAA! Finally i have a worthy opponent!
Vulcan: You.... I will crush you!
Monokuma: Bring it ooon then Mr. Vulcan!
Vulcan: Gladly..

Both took battle stances.

Six: Remember Pyro! I mean Vulcan! Transport is here in couple minutes! Don't over do it since it's your 1st time using it! You might ran out of power pretty fast!
Vulcan: I crush this fool in no time!

Both charged on each others! They were so fast that human eye wasnt able to see them. Sledge and Six were just able to hear all hits. Monokuma tried once charge on them but Vulcan teleported front of him and punched him to trees. Fight was brutal but not so long!

Six: Blackhawk is here! Our way out has arrived!
Sledge: Finally!

Sledge fired signal flare up to the sky show where they were. Vulcan got upper hand and was gonna finish Monokuma off but at the sametime his morpher ran out of power!

Pyro: Oh shit!
Monokuma: Ran out of gas allrdy?
Pyro: O-ou.
Sledge: Shit!

Sledge threw flashbang front of Monokuma. Monokuma was flashed again!

Monokuma: AARGH! I HATEEE YOUUUU!
Six: Come on! Get in the chopper!

Pyro ran fast as possible towards Blackhawk helicopter! He was very close until... BOOOOM! Blackhawk exploded due to Monokuma firing it with rocket launcher. Pyro flew backwards and lost his consciousness. Six, Sledge and pilots died in the explosion! Monokuma walked next to Pyro.

Monokuma: I could kill you here right now.. but that wouldnt be any fun. You have to come and rescue your friends. WAAHAAHAA. Monokuma put letter on Pyro's pocket. Besides wai to kill you again. You have allready died once... Your body is still laying down at that unknown jungle, but thanks to that blody Broly! He was able to save you somehow with that Future Diary! When i meet you next time im gonna find out how you are still alive and what part Broly is playing in this story! Adios! Time to go spread DESPAAIIIR IN THE WOOORLD! PUPUPUPUPUUU! Oh and better wake up soon.. This island will explore in 15 minutes! Goodbye! WAAHAAA!

Monokuma left the island with hidden submarine he had there.

After 10 minutes..

?: Here he is! He is also alive!

Pyro was coming back to his senses and he saw couple guys standing front of him.
?: Come on man. You ain't dead.
Pyro: Who are you guys? Where is Sledge and Six?
?: My name is Captain Price and this is Soap!
Pyro: Soap? What kind of name is Soap?
Soap: Just a nickname. Im John MacTavish

Price gave him his hand and pulled him from ground.

Pyro: Thanks... So where are Six and Sledge?
Price: .... They died due the helicopter exploding.
Pyro: .... This has been nightmare all along. Did you come in that heli?
Soap: No. Six ordered two blackhawks and said 2nd one go hide. She kind a expected the 1st heli go down.
Pyro: Fucking hell...

Same time they heard explosions!

Two minutes until island is destroyed!

Price: WEE AREE LEAVING! GO GO GO GO! BLACKHAWK IS AT THE CAPE!

With Price leading. Everyone ran fast as possible to cape were Gaz was waiting with Blackhawk.

Soap: START THE ENGINE GAZ! WE HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND FAST!
Gaz: Oh shit!

Gaz put the engine on roll and Blackhawk was ready to take off! Land behind the runners exploded many times and explosions just spread more widely around the island. Price got in the heli 1st, Soap followed close 2nd. Heli took off slowly and Pyro had to jump and reach his hands in order for Price and Soap catch him!

Price: Gotcha! Let's go Gaz!
Gaz: Roger that Price!

Blackhawk took off from the island and they watched from heli how the island exploded and sank to the ocean...

Pyro: We wont be able to ever recover all those bodies and give them proper funeral.
Price: I know. Only what you can do is to finish of that bear looking toy. Then all of em can rest in peace.
Pyro: Right... I just wanna get home and think about this for while.
Soap: Aye. We get you home.

After some hours Blackhawk reached mainland. They took Pyro to Narita International Airport.

Price: This is far as we can take you.
Pyro: You guys wont come along?
Soap: We got a message that some people have turned crazy since Monokuma went to spread despair around world. We have to go do damage control and keep people calm.
Pyro: Okay then. Thank you guys!
Gaz: No need to thank!
Price: Besides.. Im sure we will meet in the future!
Pyro: Im sure we will!
Soap: Ghost is calling! We have to go!
Price: Aye! We have to go now for real!
Pyro: Take care guys!
Price: You too, you too!

Pyro jumped off from blackhawk and then Price, Soap and Gaz took off.

?: Heyyyy! Look who it is!
Pyro: Ooh! It's the taxi driver who took me to Rainbow HQ!
?: Good to see you! Six's final mission for me was to take you back home.
Pyro: Good. Btw. Whats your name?
?: Ooh right! Forgot to tell you that earlier! My name is Niko! Niko Bellic!
Pyro: Nice to meet ya Niko!
Niko: Come! I have plane ready! We can leave this land of rice and kung fu behind.
Pyro: Riight... Where is your cousin? You won't bring him with you?
Niko: Nah! Roman will be fine! Also he is fucking annoying so good time to be far away from him now.
Pyro: Haha i can believe that!

Niko took Pyro to plane and they took off from the airport.
Pyro: Goodbye Tokyo and goodbye Japan!
Niko: Next stop.... Helsinki-Vantaa Airport!
Pyro: Back to home! Wait a second... MY FUCKING LUGGAGES! THEY ARE STILL AT THE HOTEL!
Niko: No need to worry man! I got it! I went to pick em before meeting you at the airport.
Pyro: Oh thank god...

They listened radio and heard how world was going crazy bit by bit.

Pyro: Im gonna sleep now. Wake me up when we are there!
Niko: Got it!

Pyro closed his eyes and fell sleep. After many many hours. Plane finally reached Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. Landing was perfect.

Niko: Wakey wakeyyy Mr. Pyro!
Pyro: Hmm? We home?
Niko: Yea! Back at Finland!
Pyro: Good to be home. Are you coming too?
Niko: Nope! After refueling im flying back to NYC.
Pyro: NYC? What you do there?
Niko: Like i said i need bit time off from my cousin so i go to my orginal home for while before returning to Tokyo!
Pyro: Have a safe journey.
Niko: You too buddy! Luggaes are in the back!
Pyro: Thank you, and sorry that your boss is gone.
Niko: No need to worry. I can get a new job easily!

Both laughed it out. Pyro went to take his luggages and leave the plane and in no time was out of the airport. To his confusion. Goku wasnt there waiting him like he said would be. Pyro didnt start to think about it too much and ordered taxi. Taxi took him to a middle of nowhere.

Taxi Driver: You sure you want me to leave you here?
Pyro: Yeah! This is fine!
Taxi Driver: If you say so. Goodbye!
Pyro: Thanks for the ride!

Taxi took off and Pyro started walking towards his base. After walking for a while Pyro reached the base. There was nobody. Whole place is empty.

Pyro: Where is everybody? Also why everything is in such a mess. What the hell has happened here?!?

Pyro heard two voices coming from main entrance. He ran to check and he was happy that there was Hisoka and Zoro.

Pyro Hey guys! I'm so glad to see you both!!
Hisoka: I thought you were on vacation?
Zoro: Yeah. Where is everybody?
Pyro: I came early since had to. Also where have you guys been and where is everyone else?
Zoro: I have been at the mountains close by. Was there training and sleeping.
Pyro: Typical you.. What about you Hisoka?
Hisoka: I was on own vacation too. Just returned. Answering your 2nd question where is everybody else i have no idea..
Pyro: Well come inside and i tell you what has happened.

All three went to living room and had a long chat. Pyro told everything what had happened so far.

Hisoka: This Monokuma sounds strooong.. Uuuh. Turns me oon just thinking about it.
Zoro: Hmph. If i would have been there i would have cut him to the pieces. We still don't know where everyone else are.

Long silence came and were just thinking. After some time Pyro saw a part of paper peeking out of his pocket.

Pyro: What's this.

Pyro took the paper from his pocket. It was letter.

Pyro: Letter says as i quote. Wondering where your friends are? WAAHAAA! I have em here! In Hope's Peak Academy. If you still wanna see your people. You have to come here to face me in my yard! PUPUPUPU! Mrrrr... Monokuma.... Screw you!
Hisoka: Let me see.. So everyone are at Hope's Peak Academy? What's that place?
Pyro: I have no idea.
Hisoka: Time to do some research. Also something what you got is that you have me and Zoro. You ain't alone!
Pyro: True! Let's get to work!

All three started research about the academy. Many hours later they had gathered a lot information.

Pyro: I think this is enough!
Zoro: Im sure it is. Very boring to do some research.
Hisoka: You didnt even read at all.
Zoro: Huuuh? Picking a fight?
Pyro: Stop it both of you. Let's go see the Laboratory what Cortex and Richtofen made.

While they were walking towards stairs. Suddenly Black Hole appeared to wall. It started suck Pyro in.

Pyro: What in the blue hell is thaaat!
Hisoka: Look's like to be somekind of black hole!
Pyro: Wai it is just sucking me iiiin??!?!?!?
Zoro: No idea!
Pyro: Well help me then! HEE!

Zoro and Hisoka tried grab from Pyro but were too late. Pyro vanished in the black hole. Same time Ding Dong!

Hisoka: Someone is at main door! I go check it out!

Black Hole disappeared from wall like it was never there.

Zoro: What the hell we are supposed to do about this.

Hisoka opened the main door.

Hisoka: Who is this?
Kyoko: My name is Kyoko Kirigiri, is Mr. Pyro here?
Hisoka: How to say this. He was just a moment ago but come in!
Kyoko: What you mean was there just a moment ago?
Hisoka: Well.. Pyro... vanished...

At other Universe..

Pyro appeared again at middle of a village. Pyro looked around and saw the outfits of people and that he has went to the past.

Pyro: Did i go to the past. If so.. HOW?!
Villager: Are you a mage?
Pyro: a Mage? No. Normal human.
Villager: How did you appear then suddenly here?
Pyro: I have no idea. Where am i? What is this place???
Villager: You are at Velen! Province of Temeria. This city is Oxenfurt.
Pyro: Oxenfurt, Oxenfurt. Where have i heard that.
Villager: This is very known city around the world!
Pyro: I see... Hey whats this board?
Villager: This is message board where you can leave messages and like missions for some people?
Pyro: Like?
Villager: Like Witcher Contracts. If Witcher takes it they will hunt the monster down for you against a payment.
Pyro: Witchers.... Monsters..... AHA! You! Get me some paper! I need to write a message!

Villager went to get paper and gave it to Pyro. Pyro wrote down a note and asked around Oxenfurt if there was any messager who would copy the note and go put it around the different villages at Velen. Pyro himself went to local tavern and rent a room from there.

Week later....

?: Oxenfurt. Been a while since i was here. So the note said i have to meet him in local tavern.

Person walked in the tavern and saw a person covered in cloak sitting at corner table.

?: Greetings. I can assume you are the one who wrote this note.
Pyro: Correct.

Person sat down to his table.

Pyro: Want something to drink?
?: Yea sure. One beer.
Pyro: One beer please!
?: So what you want. Reading the note you seem to need some special help?
Pyro: Exactly! but before i let you in details.. I have heard you are very good at Gwent.
?: Played it time to times.
Pyro: Well then. Mr. Witcher. Or should i call with name... Geralt of Rivia! Let's play round of Gwent!

Both put their decks on table and started playing..

Which one won the game and how Geralt can help Pyro? Find out... in Pyro Games V11: The Witcher!

Jun 25, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2014
Gotta say im amazed how evil rules still. LoL
Jun 25, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2013
Ok so I did not expect the witcher to be the next theme. Nice!
@the_pyromaani
When will the next game start. I would like to take part in it.
Jun 25, 2017 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
ironace said:
Ok so I did not expect the witcher to be the next theme. Nice!
@the_pyromaani
When will the next game start. I would like to take part in it.

I dont know yet. But i surely let u know xD
Jun 25, 2017 9:00 AM

Jan 2014
@ironace also this is what i can say allrdy is that the V11 wont be happening here so i will inform u when the game is rdy where i host it. If you want!
Jun 25, 2017 9:04 AM

Jul 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
@ironace also this is what i can say allrdy is that the V11 wont be happening here so i will inform u when the game is rdy where i host it. If you want!

On another website you mean?
Btw pyro i wanna read the dead chat if possible.
Jun 25, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
The_Pyromaani said:

On another website you mean?
Btw pyro i wanna read the dead chat if possible.

Website still be MAL but wont happen here in MS.

You have been invited days ago to the death club xD
Jun 25, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
@yurkin to see club invites press this

You should have a number inside () next to clubs category showing you have club invites. Press that.
Jun 25, 2017 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
@yurkin to see club invites press this

You should have a number inside () next to clubs category showing you have club invites. Press that.

lol thanks but i know that, just haven't looked there haha.
Jun 26, 2017 8:22 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

Yes please!and thanks!
Jun 26, 2017 8:35 PM
Jul 2018
@The_Pyromaani wait a sec.. "Price" "Soap" "Gaz" these names seem very familiar
Jun 26, 2017 11:27 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:

There is Captain Price. Rings a bell? xD

Jun 27, 2017 12:50 AM
Jul 2018
The_Pyromaani said:
AbuHumaid said:

There is Captain Price. Rings a bell? xD

Call of Duty 4!! Lol, Viktor Reznov was better though
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 63 64 [65]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.