Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 »
Jun 18, 2017 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
#PyroungaForMVP
Jun 18, 2017 7:05 PM

Dec 2013
The match is in the hands of wen... will we complete 24 hours or when all actions have been taken ?
Jun 18, 2017 7:20 PM

Jun 2009
ironace said:
The match is in the hands of wen... will we complete 24 hours or when all actions have been taken ?
when all actions are taken. My mafia partner and I have opposite times zones, so we are always the hold up

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 19, 2017 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
The match is in the hands of pyrounga you mean xD
Jun 19, 2017 5:01 AM

Jan 2014
I have received actions. Night turning to Day coming
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 19, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2014
[size=1w70]Previous Phases:[/size]

Day 6

After the rampage of Sledge. It was his turn to take break. Mute came back to field.

Mute: Time to do my part.

Mute invaded the camp where Green Faction was holding the night. He sprayed 1 full mag there and luckily one bullet hit Bandit! ironace - Bandit (Anonymous) was killed!

Mute: My part is done now too! Screw you Green Faction! If you become too cocky while everything goes your way. In the end you people will be last.

Time until Night 6!
TIMER!
Jun 19, 2017 5:15 AM

Dec 2012
RNG again, eh?
Jun 19, 2017 5:16 AM

Jan 2014
Lock vote option is still available!

@wen294 @Suzune-chan @yurkin @Karote @Coelestin @Rinto-kun
Jun 19, 2017 5:16 AM

Dec 2012

I can use my ability, right?
Jun 19, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:

I can use my ability, right?

Yes. Tho there aint that much choise since 6 left xD
Jun 19, 2017 5:25 AM

Jul 2009
Lol wen skipped the kill exactly as i expected. 4-1-2(+1)
Jun 19, 2017 5:38 AM

Dec 2013
Vote: Coelestin

yurkin said:
Not like i had much of a choice. This was practically the only valid option i had.
Jun 19, 2017 5:43 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:
Vote: Coelestin

yurkin said:
Not like i had much of a choice. This was practically the only valid option i had.

Nah i got that wen, it was easy to predict you will fear backstabbing and will avoid 3-1-2(+1).
Jun 19, 2017 5:48 AM

Jul 2009
vote: coele

Yey! Still working together with our frenemy wen ;3
Jun 19, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
Vote: wen294

Rip me
Jun 19, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far...

Coelestin (2) - (wen294, yurkin)

wen294 (1) - (Coelestin)

Not voting: Karote, Rinto-kun, Suzune-chan

Time until Night 6!
TIMER!
Jun 19, 2017 4:34 PM

Nov 2008

This game in a nutshell xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 19, 2017 4:47 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
#PyroungaForMVP
Jun 20, 2017 7:57 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:

omg.....I can't breath...lmao
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 20, 2017 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:

omg.....I can't breath...lmao

I cant believe how accurate this is @DenjaX You are the MVP for taking the time to do something like this.
Jun 20, 2017 10:01 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:

LMAO im done yo, this was too funny im freaking crying right now haha

Jun 20, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:

XDD
Jun 20, 2017 12:06 PM

Oct 2014
I wish Pyrounga makes the choice.

Jun 20, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
I wish Pyrounga makes the choice.
(same)
Jun 20, 2017 12:32 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far...

Coelestin (2) - (wen294, yurkin)

wen294 (2) - (Coelestin, Rinto-kun)

Not voting: Karote, Suzune-chan

Time until Night 6!
TIMER!
Jun 20, 2017 12:37 PM

Dec 2012
Vote: wen
Jun 20, 2017 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
ai.

@Suzune-chan
halp.
Jun 20, 2017 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
I'm catching up in another game, what makes you think I am not helping? I will babysit my other vote in a second.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 20, 2017 12:58 PM

Jul 2009
vote change: wen
Jun 20, 2017 12:59 PM

Jun 2009
So let me give you some advice Wen on the art of war.

According to Kissingger, a truce where no side has any reason to be held accountable except for their word is meaningless because either side can turn on the other and gave the upper hand. You chose to break the truce and did not stick with the plan, meaning that you attempted to gain an edge over us.

Therefore, since you betrayed us first, we meet you betrayal with betrayal.
By choosing not to kill you sided with yourself.

Betray me once shame on me, betray me twice shame on you.
We cannot allow you to live tonight because you want to win.
Vote:Wen

Jun 20, 2017 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
Time obviously!
Jun 20, 2017 1:09 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:

This is seriously the best ever by the way, super enjoyed it.

Jun 20, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2014
Final Votes of Day 6.

Coelestin (1) - (wen294)

wen294 (6) - (Coelestin, Rinto-kun, Karote, yurkin, Suzune-chan, Hammerer)

Not voting:
Jun 20, 2017 1:14 PM

Jun 2009
@Wen294, Did you know I was bluffing about my ability randomizing the night actions? I was curious if you had figured out that it was a lie when your kill went through. So I guess, was I right that you figured it out? Sorry to bother you with this, but I am just curious.

Honestly, it is not that we did not love being a team with you. Had we been able to win together I would have inducted you into our little mafia family.

Jun 20, 2017 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
Mawhahahhahahahh
Jun 20, 2017 1:28 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
@Wen294, Did you know I was bluffing about my ability randomizing the night actions? I was curious if you had figured out that it was a lie when your kill went through. So I guess, was I right that you figured it out? Sorry to bother you with this, but I am just curious.

Honestly, it is not that we did not love being a team with you. Had we been able to win together I would have inducted you into our little mafia family.
I figured, but it took me a bit longer than expected due to the roleblocker not roleblocking one of us 2 in the first night. I already believed it to be the case but the lack of roleblock made me have a little doubt. When you killed ironace i knew though.

Suzune-chan said:
Oh please you would've lynched me anyway. Don't try to look for excuses.
I know you're not stupid enough not to do that.
Jun 20, 2017 1:30 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I figured, but it took me a bit longer than expected due to the roleblocker not roleblocking one of us 2 in the first night. I already believed it to be the case but the lack of roleblock made me have a little doubt. When you killed ironace i knew though.

Suzune-chan said:
Oh please you would've lynched me anyway. Don't try to look for excuses.
I know you're not stupid enough not to do that.
I wondered if you noticed, in fact I hoped you did. I did not want you to think you should not kill.

Eh, strangely enough before you skipped the kill I had not considered how I would end it. I actually intended to push it to a random because i assumed you would side with the town by trying to lynch me and that we would have to random to protect ourselves.

Edit: When it did not go that way, I realized I had to adapt quicker. This plan was not in my original calculations.
Suzune-chanJun 20, 2017 1:34 PM

Jun 20, 2017 1:38 PM

Jan 2014

Night 6

Suprisingly today Pyrounga was not needed. Blackbeard did not listen Sledge's and Mutes idea last night so it was paypack time.

Blackbeard: How dare you vote me out?!
Sledge: Nothing personal. You was tool for us. You didn't listen us last night. Now we pay your share for you.
Blackbeard: You blody bastards.
Mute: It's all about the game and how you play it.

Blackbeard was at edge of cliff. He chatted for while with Sledge and Mute. Sledge went to Blackbeard and put arm on his shoulder.

Sledge: You fought well but your time is up.

Sledge pushed Blackbeard from the cliff! Blackbeard fell down to coast and hit rocks. wen294 - Blackbeard (One Man Army) fell to his death.

Mute: We are at the climax now.
Sledge: Yes. Let's finish this!
Mute: YEAH!

Perk given today iiis!

Time until Day 7?
Jun 20, 2017 2:22 PM

Dec 2013
ps pyro, you made the SK role way too weak in comparison to town and scum.
It has no power over votes unlike both town and scum and with no safety net against claim fiesta it's bound to get lynched later in the game close to irregardless of night kill use due to a high lynch priority. Even the bulletproof itself is weaker than some SK variants in games that are less SK-unfriendly.
Jun 20, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2014
Bruh, still alive. Rip Wen.
Jun 20, 2017 5:51 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
Bruh, still alive. Rip Wen.
jjyyeeaahh!!!!

Jun 20, 2017 7:02 PM

Dec 2012
:')
Jun 21, 2017 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
How will the rng on d7 go i wonder...
Jun 21, 2017 8:59 AM

Oct 2014
yurkin said:
How will the rng on d7 go i wonder...

Well, it'll result in either mafia win or draw so /s

Jun 21, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2014

The END

It was night. Sledge and Mute were playing darts and discussing which one to target. Caveira or Montagne. Finally they ended up deciding go after Montagne.

They went to the camp and used smoke grenades. Smoke screen made all three Green Faction members to separate from each others. Mute and Sledge sneaked up to Montagne. He noticed them and stared em while they stared back. Caveira and Capitao then again ran off from smoke screen and went to see where did Montagne go.

Montagne: Beautiful plan. So im next?
Sledge: Yes... Your time is up!
Montagne: So be it, but i wont go down without fight!

Montagne dropped his shield and was rdy with his fists. Sledge was suprised and decided to drop is hammer. It was fight to end with bare hands. Montagne had a lot armor which made him very tough opponent. Downside was it made him slow. Sledge and Montagee started brawling and it was like fight to death with fists can be. Both traded punches like man. After bit Montagne got upper hand was gonna make a finishing blow. Mute came from behind and hit him to the head with gun's stock. He fell to his knees holding his head.

Mute: You ain't winning!

Mute shot both of his knees making him unable to move.

Mute: Sledge back off a bit.
Sledge: Yeah.. Auts.. He sure punches hard.
Montagne: You ungrateful shits.
Mute: Win is a win. Btw this is from Smoke.

Mute threw next to montagne poison gas grenade. It detonated and Montagne was unable to escape it due his both knees were destroyed. Montagne died slowly and painfully. Coelestin - Montagne (Bodyguard) was killed. After Montagne died. Announcement was made. Red Faction has won the game!

Sledge: YEAAAAH! VICTORYYY!
Mute: YEAAAAA! NOW WE HAVE AVENGED ECHO'S AND SMOKE'S DEATHS!

Smoke screen finally disappeared. Capitao and Caveira saw Montagne's body laying on ground.

Capitao: You BASTARDS! HOW DARE YOU!? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN GAME / PRACTISE!
Sledge: Little seriousness is always more fun.

Sledge and Mute made devilish faces.

Caveira: You... MRRR!
Evil: My My. The game is over allready?

All four looked at the creature who appeared.

Caveira: YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS BEHIND ALL OF THIS!
Evil: Oi oi! Don't blame me! I just made things bit more fun! WAAAHAAAHAA! Oh time to wake up those two.

Evil did something which made Sledge and Mute came back to their senses.

Sledge: Huh? What has happened?
Mute: Yeah what the hell. Where is everyone.

Mute saw Montagne's body.

Mute: Love of God! Who did this!?
Evil: You. You did it.
Mute: ... Me? No no no no. Not possible. No.
Evil: YES YOU DID! YOU DID IT! I brainwashed all of you so u did all what i ordered. Since this practise ended i woke you remaining from the dream. FEEEL THE DESPAIIIIR! PUPUPUPUPUPU!
Sledge: You used us! YOU PAY FOR THAAT! I avenge everyone!
Capitao: WAIT! Not alone. All four of us!
Mute: YES! All four!
?: No... All six of us!
Caveira: Huh?

Pyro and Six appeared.

Six: We aint letting this maniac run around free here.
Evil: Ooh more people! PUPUPU! And my master!
Pyro: Im not your master!
Evil: Your men Cortex and Richtofen made me! So that makes you my master!
Pyro: We will defeat you!
Pyro: Also Six thanks for believing me.
Six: Im not done with you. After we have dealt with him. Im coming after you.
Pyro: Hai..
Six: We dont have much time! Our way out of this island is coming! Let's defeat him before that!
Everyone: YEAAAAH!
Evil: WAAHAAAHAAA! You think you guys can beat me?
Mute: Shouldnt be to hard...
Pyro: Final question before we beat crap out of you.. Who are you?
Evil: Who i am?
Pyro: YES!
Evil: I am........ MONOKUMAAAAA!

Epilogue coming soon
Jun 21, 2017 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
Good job, team @Suzune-chan @yurkin @grrr
Jun 21, 2017 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
And Hard luck, Town and TPR
Jun 21, 2017 11:20 AM

Oct 2014
The continuation...
After Monokuma announced the defeat of Rainbow Six and revealed his plan for revenge,
Caveira and Capitao readied themselves. They wouldn't go down without a fight.
This beary despicable laugh they are tired of hearing... Their blood was surging for battle...
???: Don't lose hope!
On the scene appears a mysterious boy in a suit...
???: We won't allow for Monokuma to do his bidding!
The voice spoke quite calmingly, giving you that sense of courage, bravery and HOPE.
Caveira: Who is it now?
Sledge: I hope not another enemy for sure.
Capitao: We will avenge our fallen comrades!
Mute: We shall repent for what we've done!
Pyro: Stand up my comrades! The real fight begins now!
?!?: I'm glad we followed Naegi. To assist one of the last bases of humanity before the fall, it must be a great luck.
Monokuma: Upupupu! You think you could oppose ME? That's a beary huge challenge coming from you!
The scene opens up and before them stands one of the last beacons of hope for humanity...
???: Stand up everyone! We won't give up until all the hatred, all the evil, all the despair in this world had not been exterminated once and for all!
Monokuma: The little chit-chat is over-upupu. Time to destroy this place as well!
A large glowing red button appears on Monokuma's paw and he clicks it.
The whole place begins to crumble. Large rocks are falling everywhere!
Pyro: Guys, we have to run if we don't want to be turned into minced meat!
???: I agree, we shall accommodate you in the Future Foundation.
Suddenly a large battle helicopter appears and drops a long rope.
Monokuma: Upupu, running, aren't we?
???: Not for long, we will fix what you've done. We will return HOPE to this world!
Monokuma: Upupu, I'm waiting for this...

Jun 21, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
@The_Pyromaani you were a wonderful host I really like how engaged with the game you are as a host. I know you feel that things didn't necesarilly go the way you wanted but in the end I think we all had a great time and that is what is important you put on a good game and the environment was nice to play in the whole time. It was even nice to have dead people pop in from time to time in a non-disruptive manner. I really like the way you host your games.

@AbuHumaid, @yurkin, @Suzune-chan, and @grrr
IDK even know if I should say gg mafia team as we really let this one get away. But considering what you guys had to go through it was well earned since you had to fight tooth and nail for it. Good game I know sweating that shit out was crazy.

Damn town how did we let this one slip away? I feel pretty good hear as I caught 2 scum early in grrr and wen and identified town early in ironace, Coelestin, Rinto, and Denja.
@ironace it was a pleasure playing with you. I hope you had fun in your first game. I hope to see you in other games in the future.
@Coelestin this is the second game you have pulled me off a good scum read D1. Last time it was my tone and the aggressive way I pursued it. Do you happen to remember what the reasoning was here?
@PentaFlare what happened to your activity? You lead the whole claim thing after we shut down grrr then disappeared at crucial moment in the game?
@DenjaX great video bro you are the man that shit is too damn funny!!!

@wen294 - I know you feel that you were underpowered but you played a pretty good game. Your style is very hard to tell apart the one thing that gave you away to me hear was the LHF. I really felt like the way you went at ironace was very reminiscent of how scum Crossbell came at me in my first game.

Vote MVP: Pyrounga
runner up Suzune-chan She came with a masterful claim that made us all pause and think. She played to her win con and that's all we can ask.
Close third would be logic. Yup going to pat myself on the back once again I'm having a pretty good run of late but it going to end as I take a little hiatus.

Jun 21, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-Kun - Why didn't you vote for wen? You kept asking if we believed Suzune's claim but it felt to me like you did trying to lynch her instead of limiting the NK to 1.

@AbuHumaid Smoke - unless you are going to change your playstyle I would recommend using your shot on N1 from now on.
@Zymf - Until the next time we meet again in a game. I have yet to really see this mechanical side of your play style, maybe in the next one.
@Sleipnirr - I was right, I am so glad that we were able to keep you alive until later in the game. I will continue to try this in future games but you have to prove your townieness.
@PTYamin - I hope all is well with you.
@Floofs - Though I am glad you didn't claim right away why is it that you decided not to? Your town and scum games are miles apart. Good job here wear that N1NK as a badge of honor.
@Militus - Not sure what happened to you. I hope all is well. What was your plan D1?
@Karote - Capitao it was a pleasure so glad I didn't have to try to figure you out this game with everything else that was going on.
@RE1031 - I feel like I will be able to nail you ask scum but saying this make me feel like I need to be wary of you. IDK I have a pretty easy time reading you when town and I really enjoy playing as town with you.
@SuzakuTsubasa -It was a pleasure playing with you and trying to figure you out.
@reiynii - Will there ever be a time when you do not oppose me? It was fun lets do it again XD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.