Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Shingeki no Kyojin' Gets 3rd Season

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 18, 2017 3:49 AM

Jul 2016
I can't believe my eyes. Can't believe there exist adults that can type "actiontard" with a straight face.
Jun 18, 2017 4:24 AM

Jun 2016
Symphyon said:

In all seriousness I highly doubt that MagicMahou is an action-tard. Heck I don't even like that arc and I was out of my action-tard phase loooong ass time ago.

Highly doubt? Really? Okay. Whatever you say. Idk why you're bothering posting here, even though you're a SNK hater (based on your previous posts in this thread).

otterman965 said:
I can't believe my eyes. Can't believe there exist adults that can type "actiontard" with a straight face.

Actually, I was smiling while typing the action-tard because I can smell the tears. Hahaha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 18, 2017 5:07 AM

May 2010
After all these comments I'm just interested in this whole politics arc @_@
Jun 18, 2017 6:21 AM

Apr 2011
Talking on Titan is a better name for this season

Jun 18, 2017 6:34 AM

Aug 2015
I have a strong feeling that it will be delayed eventually.
Liking traps is gay and liking Lolis is Pedophila.
Come at me bruh!
Jun 18, 2017 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
Symphyon said:

In all seriousness I highly doubt that MagicMahou is an action-tard. Heck I don't even like that arc and I was out of my action-tard phase loooong ass time ago.

Highly doubt? Really? Okay. Whatever you say. Idk why you're bothering posting here, even though you're a SNK hater (based on your previous posts in this thread).

otterman965 said:

Actually, I was smiling while typing the action-tard because I can smell the tears. Hahaha.

Meh even if I hate the series I kind of like to discuss a bit on stuff regarding on WIT tho, so there's that. Also I like to read some salt mines soooo... yeah its kind of stupid I know xD
Jun 18, 2017 10:42 AM

Oct 2013
snk s3 got announce yesterday and it already has more members than all the summer anime this season! lol the hype is real!
Jun 18, 2017 3:06 PM

Apr 2015
I'd actually be really surprised if a 3rd season wasn't coming. I just hope they don't delay it heavily.. If it doesn't get delayed, however, I can't wait for 2018!!
Jun 18, 2017 3:27 PM

Apr 2010
If it gets delayed beyond this, I'm reading the manga, i don't even care, I NEED MY FIX
Jun 18, 2017 5:38 PM

Sep 2016
Hopefully Wit make the 3rd season next arc more funny that manga (the people who read the manga know how f*cking dense is the next arc).
Jun 18, 2017 11:53 PM

Mar 2015
from what chapter from the manga does the events after S2 take place?????
Jun 18, 2017 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
kaitoXotaku96 said:
from what chapter from the manga does the events after S2 take place?????

Chapter 52, but start reading from chapter 51 as some pages didn't get adapted.
Jun 19, 2017 2:28 AM

Jul 2014
Can't wait for 3rd Season!
Jun 19, 2017 3:36 AM

Apr 2015
So, 4 years to make 12 episodes with such a decreasing production quality... and now they want to make S3 to 2018?

xd

Forget about 2 cours and good technical features. They didn't do it in 4 years. They won't in 1 year.
Jun 19, 2017 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
after reading the comments here, I felt like the only one that actually like the Uprising Arc. Can't wait for the new character in this arc, iykwim.
Jun 19, 2017 5:16 AM
Nov 2009
Xesucrist0 said:
So, 4 years to make 12 episodes with such a decreasing production quality... and now they want to make S3 to 2018?

Season 2 looks much better than season 1. Clean your glasses.
Jun 19, 2017 6:19 AM

Oct 2015
Symphyon said:
Hongu said:
Wit's schedule is going to be soooo fucked if they're really going to get this done by 2018.

As much as I hate AoT... yeah they're going to fuck themselves up if they release this next year for example.

They already have a lot of stuff to go through, especially with having Mahoutsukai no Yome around and Kabaneri as well. I'm pretty sure there's another thing from their lineup but unless this is schedule from another time then yeah... they're absolutely screwed.
what are you guys even talking about? Kabaneri? What? Please give me a link to those news because the only thing that I saw announced was the 2ND cour of Mahoutsukai no Yome during winter 2018 and nothing else by wit
Jun 19, 2017 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
Nostalgik said:
Symphyon said:

As much as I hate AoT... yeah they're going to fuck themselves up if they release this next year for example.

They already have a lot of stuff to go through, especially with having Mahoutsukai no Yome around and Kabaneri as well. I'm pretty sure there's another thing from their lineup but unless this is schedule from another time then yeah... they're absolutely screwed.
what are you guys even talking about? Kabaneri? What? Please give me a link to those news because the only thing that I saw announced was the 2ND cour of Mahoutsukai no Yome during winter 2018 and nothing else by wit

Regarding Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, there will be two recap movies to be released at the end of this year and the beginning of next year. (See this news): Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Soushuuhen 1: Tsudou Hikari and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Soushuuhen 2: Moeru Inochi.
Jun 19, 2017 6:59 AM

Apr 2015
toutoune134 said:
Xesucrist0 said:

I didn't say anything about season 1.
Jun 19, 2017 7:09 AM

Oct 2013
Xesucrist0 said:
toutoune134 said:

decreasing production quality

If you are not talking about season 1, then what are you talking about?
Jun 19, 2017 7:15 AM

Apr 2015
keragamming said:
Xesucrist0 said:

Maybe from 2x01 to 2x12 (?)

Just watch the last chapters...
An example of many there:
Jun 19, 2017 7:28 AM

Oct 2013
Xesucrist0 said:
keragamming said:

Not seeing picture.
Jun 19, 2017 7:55 AM

Apr 2015
keragamming said:
Xesucrist0 said:

Not seeing picture.

Not my problem. I'm seeing it.
Jun 19, 2017 7:56 AM

Oct 2015
sevenPocky said:
Nostalgik said:

Regarding Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, there will be two recap movies to be released at the end of this year and the beginning of next year. (See this news): Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Soushuuhen 1: Tsudou Hikari and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Soushuuhen 2: Moeru Inochi.
look at the dates... They are already out
Jun 19, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2012
Hopefully 2 cours, and no delays again. It'd be weird to conclude a season stopping in the middle of the political arc, unless they squeeze a shit ton into a few episodes.
Jun 19, 2017 2:07 PM

Sep 2015
I had a feeling this would happen. After 4 years and only getting 12 episodes there was no way season 3 would take another 4 years. I wouldn't be surprised if this got delayed to early 2019. I don't mind if there isn't as much action in season 3 as long as we get more of the story revealed.
Jun 19, 2017 7:45 PM

Apr 2014
Nostalgik said:
Symphyon said:

Kabaneri is getting a sequel in 2018.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-gets-new-anime-in-2018/.109932

It's most likely going to air in the spring or summer since Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is going to air in the winter block for Noitamina. Besides the second cour of Mahoutsukai no Yome airing in winter 2018, WIT's also working on a three part 60 minute film for Donten ni Warau and the first movie will premiere in winter 2018.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-04-17/laughing-under-the-clouds-gaiden-anime-film-listed-with-3-installments/.114951

Anyways, I think either Kabaneri or SnK s3 will get delayed to 2019 because I can't see them managing both of these in the same year even if they hire more staff. Especially considering some are saying the third season will be a 2 cour.
Jun 19, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2015
Z4k said:
Nostalgik said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-gets-new-anime-in-2018/.109932

It's most likely going to air in the spring or summer since Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is going to air in the winter block. Besides the second cour of Mahoutsukai no Yome airing in winter 2018, WIT's also working on a three part 60 minute film for Donten ni Warau and the first movie will premiere in winter 2018.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-04-17/laughing-under-the-clouds-gaiden-anime-film-listed-with-3-installments/.114951

Anyways, I think either Kabaneri or SnK s3 will get delayed to 2019 because I can't see them managing both of these in the same year even if they hire more staff. Especially considering some are saying the third season will be a 2 cour.
wow Ty, I had no idea of this. Interesting. I think AoT will come first tho. We all have faith xD
Jun 19, 2017 8:05 PM

Mar 2016
Nagareboshi_ said:
I saw it 30 minutes ago...and I started crying AAAAAAAAAAAAH

I got the same reaction ! I'm so excited for the next season :3
It's a good news for us ! YAYAYAYAY !!! \(*^▽^*)/
Jun 19, 2017 9:22 PM

Oct 2013
Xesucrist0 said:
keragamming said:

Not seeing picture.

I'm seeing it now, are you being serious? I have notice that where there is a complaint about the art or cgi, it always come back to the horses.

There is a thing called prioritizing, every anime does this, the fact that you had to zoom in speaks volume, most of the time when the art is half ass it is when the characters is in a distance.

Z4k said:
Nostalgik said:

It's most likely going to air in the spring or summer since Koi wa Ameagari no You ni is going to air in the winter block for Noitamina. Besides the second cour of Mahoutsukai no Yome airing in winter 2018, WIT's also working on a three part 60 minute film for Donten ni Warau and the first movie will premiere in winter 2018.

The fact that they announce a s3 right away speaks volume, that they know fans were upset because of the delay and that this season is 12 episode, they would be dumb to risk delaying the series again. So Kabaneri would have to be sacrifice if that is the case.

I'm hoping that with the announcement of s3 coming out in 2018, some angry fans may have a change of heart and order the blu ray disc, because the pre order sales doesn't look good at all.
Jun 20, 2017 12:03 AM

Apr 2014
keragamming said:
Z4k said:

The fact that they announce a s3 right away speaks volume, that they know fans were upset because of the delay and that this season is 12 episode, they would be dumb to risk delaying the series again. So Kabaneri would have to be sacrifice if that is the case.

I'm hoping that with the announcement of s3 coming out in 2018, some angry fans may have a change of heart and order the blu ray disc, because the pre order sales doesn't look good at all.

It all depends on whether the Kabaneri sequel will have a TV format or if it's going to be a movie.

To be honest, I'm actually surprised they announced a third season so soon before doing any compilation films like they did for SnK s1 and Kabaneri. They're probably really serious this time.
Jun 20, 2017 4:46 AM

Apr 2015
[quote=keragamming message=51182993]
Xesucrist0 said:
keragamming said:

Not seeing picture.

I'm seeing it now, are you being serious? I have notice that where there is a complaint about the art or cgi, it always come back to the horses.

There is a thing called prioritizing, every anime does this, the fact that you had to zoom in speaks volume, most of the time when the art is half ass it is when the characters is in a distance.

It isn't zoomed and it isn't even a flash scene lol.

Anyways, the scenes were so static that it's even annoying. There's no movement.
Episode 36, 02:40. Nice horse slide.
Episode 36, 16:33 static image where titans attack
other static scene after three seconds where a titan stomps a horse.
16:44 again. And the "dinamic" scenes between them are cheap as fuck.
17:03 wow amazing, the following scene static again.
And that just watching 30 seconds of an action scene. Not gonna say anything aboute the one-minute flying scene of episode 35 and how they regenerate their limbs and next scene they lose it again rofl.

If Araki and Sawano weren't staff of this anime, it would be an amazing shit.
Anyways, I'm not gonna discuss more with someone who has 10 out of 10 in SnK. I'm glad you can enjoy this anime. I don't understand, but I'm not gonna ask. Everyone has a taste as everyone has an ass.
Jun 20, 2017 5:32 AM

Feb 2016
Lightniing said:
Nagareboshi_ said:
I saw it 30 minutes ago...and I started crying AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sure it is <3 Hope it will have at least 24 episodes because hype of season 2 was very big ^^♥
Jun 20, 2017 5:41 AM

Oct 2013
[quote=Xesucrist0 message=51185883]
keragamming said:
Xesucrist0 said:

It isn't zoomed and it isn't even a flash scene lol.

Anyways, the scenes were so static that it's even annoying. There's no movement.
Episode 36, 02:40. Nice horse slide.
Episode 36, 16:33 static image where titans attack
other static scene after three seconds where a titan stomps a horse.
16:44 again. And the "dinamic" scenes between them are cheap as fuck.
17:03 wow amazing, the following scene static again.
And that just watching 30 seconds of an action scene. Not gonna say anything aboute the one-minute flying scene of episode 35 and how they regenerate their limbs and next scene they lose it again rofl.

If Araki and Sawano weren't staff of this anime, it would be an amazing shit.
Anyways, I'm not gonna discuss more with someone who has 10 out of 10 in SnK. I'm glad you can enjoy this anime. I don't understand, but I'm not gonna ask. Everyone has a taste as everyone has an ass.

It has animation flaws like every other anime, snk being mega popular doesn't stop that from happening, especially with the shortage of workers.

If snk wasn't a good adaptation, I would still have the manga which is also a masterpiece.

Btw a 10/10 doesn't mean I think it is perfect. I like snk because that is the type of narrative I like the most, and not much series structure its story like snk, I love the tv series "lost" even though it haa a shit ending the journey was well worth it. Snk is the "lost" of anime, the only difference is that there is logical answers to snk that was well foreshadowed.

So yeah, I'm a sucker for mystery series. Not much of a slice of life fan, so I would not like majorityof your favorites. Its call prefrence.
keragammingJun 20, 2017 5:45 AM
Jun 20, 2017 10:03 AM

Mar 2016
Nagareboshi_ said:
Lightniing said:

Sure it is <3 Hope it will have at least 24 episodes because hype of season 2 was very big ^^♥

OMG !:O 24 episodes will be very wonderful and I really hope it too :D
This anime is a masterpiece for me ! :3
Jun 21, 2017 12:52 PM

Nov 2009
Ramkec said:
Heh can't wait for the backlash from the "action fans" when we get into the politics.

Still very glad about it, I was even surprised this season only got 12 episodes.

Haha, i can't wait for that as well. *already sees the complains*

But the second season having only 12 episodes is logical.
If they continued with the new arc there would have been probably 30 or even more episodes, or end the arc halfway if they decided to be, say, 25 episodes.
I like the idea that an arc has its own season. Though the first season had 2 arcs, the second 1 arc and now the third season will, i think, 2 arcs for... i don't know, 25 episodes maybe.

When i found out, i literally screamed from joy!
Jul 16, 2017 9:16 AM
May 2017
I really don't mind the lack of action but I keep reading the first arc of the season will focus on Historia. Idk I have trouble liking her character so far let's see how it goes
Jan 16, 2018 12:10 PM

Aug 2016
TheDoggoneGirl said:
This is for all the action-tards: Don't watch the next season. Save yourselves! Hahahah. Foh!

agree. AoT is one of the best things ever made in anime and manga, but it has a sh*tty fanbase that complains about an action anime having actually a proper plot.
:v
Aug 2, 2023 8:43 AM
Aug 2023
My last month paycheck was for 11000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…..> .for more info open web
--->   
                                                                                                                                                    pay.salary49
Aug 2, 2023 8:43 AM
Aug 2023
My last month paycheck was for 11000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…..>
Detail Here——————————>>> https://www.pay.salary49.com
Aug 2, 2023 8:45 AM
Aug 2023
My last month paycheck was for 11000 dollars… 
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
1 hour ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
3 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by Etherius_ZS »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.