Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 17, 2017 11:49 PM

May 2011
duderus said:
So predictable... so boring... wasting so much screen time on something i'd consider as cliche... but i guess it has to be done since they kept foreshadowing it but did they really need to spend this much time on the topic... Sigh...

Then again my interest in this series has been deteriorating since episode one... Great start... and then... not so great follow-up.

Agreed, was really digging the show. and that weak male MC drama dragged it down into an otaku manga/artist melodrama.

sunnaryt said:
i swear if he just sorta liked her being flamed online and didn't actually contribute and was being this dramatic the whole time this show is fucking dropped

don't swear.

TBH, i just hope that's all it is. I rather it be a terrible plot device that's done and over with and they move onto more pressing concerns.
CirrisJun 17, 2017 11:55 PM
Jun 17, 2017 11:51 PM

Oct 2011
Omg what a past souta had omg
Jun 18, 2017 12:07 AM

Nov 2016
Hamermans said:
Not about 11 episode
But
How do you think
Is Mamika's Resurrection Possible?

well they could alwasy pull some fairy tale shit to do it
Jun 18, 2017 12:11 AM

Jan 2015
Everyone's having some "cool" chat for the moment until finally Sota tell everyone the truth. About Shimazaki, the Altair's creator and his past with her.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 18, 2017 12:24 AM
Jul 2014
Mascera said:
Everyone's having some "cool" chat for the moment until finally Sota tell everyone the truth. About Shimazaki, the Altair's creator and his past with her.

Yep. They're not going to be happy with him. He also effectively confirmed that Shimazaki's death was responsible for Altair being able to come into the world. Which is a problem, because--as Mamika's magical splash flare demonstrated in episode 8 and the events of episode 10 bore out--Altair seems to be functionally invincible and appears to be gaining the ability to alter other creations as she wishes.

BlazeSoulReaperX said:
Hamermans said:
Not about 11 episode
But
How do you think

well they could alwasy pull some fairy tale shit to do it

It's definitely possible. I would not be surprised to see it happen.
Jun 18, 2017 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
Cirris said:

don't swear.

TBH, i just hope that's all it is. I rather it be a terrible plot device that's done and over with and they move onto more pressing concerns.

did you just tell me not to swear lol????????

i hope he's a terrible person and personally participated in the absolute worst of her flaming because that's what it would take for this show not to be garbage
if he's just overdramatic then it's irredeemable garbage considering the build up
Jun 18, 2017 1:05 AM

Sep 2011
lol so not only did she kill herself because she got "cyberbullied" but Sota is really dumb enough to think that he could've whiteknighted for her and saved her.

I like this show but both of these things are fucking stupid.
Jun 18, 2017 1:05 AM

Sep 2016
Mmmh, lets see the final explination of the origins of Altair. I was specting that Souta was going to be more related to her, something like he was de artist and the dead gril the writer.
Jun 18, 2017 1:08 AM
Jul 2014
sunnaryt said:
Cirris said:

don't swear.

did you just tell me not to swear lol????????

i hope he's a terrible person and personally participated in the absolute worst of her flaming because that's what it would take for this show not to be garbage
if he's just overdramatic then it's irredeemable garbage considering the build up

The feeling that I get is that he feels responsible for Shimazaki's death because he did not act to support her rather than anything else. Episode 12 has already been spoiled in another thread, and the source bears out for episode 11 (which it also covers).

However wrong-headed his assumption of his guilt may be, it is relatively realistic. If your friend committed suicide and the last thing you did was essentially to cheer on people who were accusing her of plagiarism, how would you feel when you learned that they threw themselves in front of a train?
Jun 18, 2017 1:24 AM

Sep 2013
firemagnet said:
Something like that. I couldn't make it out myself, but that's essentially it. The information we knew from before already suggested that she was fragile and subject to emotional swings, but Souta betraying her was the last straw. As we can see from the episode, his own work was, to put it bluntly, middling at best. His own artbook shows that he was actually improving, but he felt stuck while she was getting official connections. He felt left-behind and betrayed in his own way. So he lashed out. In doing so, Setsuna--already a recluse--lost her only friend.

Your post got cross-posted onto reddit lol.

Anyways, also linked on reddit, another user referenced this article,

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/an-attempted-suicide-forced-a-tumblr-community-to-open-its-eyes-about-bullying

as a very similar case of artist harassment. There are no direct citations of "death threats" from what we saw but I mean, if you stop looking at her as just an anime character, Shimazaki is just an average teenage girl without any friends. Heavy mood swings are something you've all learned in middle school puberty videos. It's hardly unreasonable to imagine the circumstances.
Jun 18, 2017 1:24 AM
Dec 2016
im glad Selesia survived and finally Sota told the others about Altairs creator...but what happened with the girl? thats not clear to me...how is she died and why?
Jun 18, 2017 1:53 AM
Jul 2014
nep-nep said:
firemagnet said:
Something like that. I couldn't make it out myself, but that's essentially it. The information we knew from before already suggested that she was fragile and subject to emotional swings, but Souta betraying her was the last straw. As we can see from the episode, his own work was, to put it bluntly, middling at best. His own artbook shows that he was actually improving, but he felt stuck while she was getting official connections. He felt left-behind and betrayed in his own way. So he lashed out. In doing so, Setsuna--already a recluse--lost her only friend.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/an-attempted-suicide-forced-a-tumblr-community-to-open-its-eyes-about-bullying

as a very similar case of artist harassment. There are no direct citations of "death threats" from what we saw but I mean, if you stop looking at her as just an anime character, Shimazaki is just an average teenage girl without any friends. Heavy mood swings are something you've all learned in middle school puberty videos. It's hardly unreasonable to imagine the circumstances.

Wow. Both to my cross posting and to the motherboard article. I'd heard of that case previously, but never imagined it was like that.

The subtitles for episode 11 actually did show that there were death-threats on that board, too; at least one person told Setsuna (Yuuna) to go hang herself, and another had started a dedicated dump site for plagiarism information and possibly her personal information as well.

That would be more than enough to send someone into deep depression--especially if one's art were to be used not just for fun, but as a source of getting recognition and a sense of worth from others.

Either way, it's pretty disturbing. Worse yet, it served as the catalyst for the literal summoning of that character as a world-destroying-and-nigh-invincible avenger.
Jun 18, 2017 2:45 AM

Feb 2017
LAPX said:
Hamermans said:
Not about 11 episode
But
How do you think

I don't know how, but I feel it is possible that she will come back, because they only used like 15 seconds of her OST but the full version sounds like something that would be used for something as dramatic as a revival

Actually, I think that Mamika has played important role in
growth of Alica, and She didn't have time to release Alice from the limitations of her Character
Jun 18, 2017 3:07 AM

Dec 2015
Best episode so far. Liked the background with Souta and the girl. Also Souta + mecha boy scene was nice. And the scene with Selesia and her creator.

Only think that I did not like: Souta thinking "if i had only posted something" when publicly the girl got bullied. He should have thought "if I had only contacted her and talked to her" - would have been more realistic since he already knew her mail/number.

Too shy. I don't really like his character. Also him being envious cause the girl got more attention. He should just have explained himself to her. I'm sure she'd have understood him. I mean their "date" was nice and good chemistry between both of them. No reason to fear her when talking serious and honestly.

About Mamika: Do we already know about her creator? For some we already have the creators with the group around the government. Some are dead: Meteora - accident ... if there is no twist later where he faked his accident ... Magane where she killed him.

What about Alice and Mamika? If Mamika's creator is still alive he could give her self-ressurect and just let her ressurect at a later time. Or all of those chars/creations could just "re-spawn". And maybe some other creator can take over (continuing the story instead of the deceased original creator).

Does anyone know if there'll be a break/skip of 1-2 weeks? Since this is getting only 22 episodes and 2-cour leaves room for 24-26 episodes I bet they'd have to skip 1-2 weeks at some point. (Some 11-episodes noitaminA do this in 1-cour if they don't just start later or end earlier.)
Jun 18, 2017 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
"Watching Shimazaki get put down made me feel a little bit less lonely about being left behind. Somewhere in my mind, I felt such an ugly...sense of satisfaction."

What a frightening statement coming from you, Sota.
Jun 18, 2017 3:34 AM

Feb 2016
So Souta is a fucking shitstain, alright?

Ok, I've read the ep 12 spoilers and I'm really not sure if I like where this is going. eh
AquamirrorJun 18, 2017 3:39 AM
Jun 18, 2017 3:43 AM

Dec 2015
I'm glad Kanoya finally had some screen time, he's always been on the side ever since his introduction.

Mirokuji having lost his power, and his author close to a deadline, I think they're planning to give him a new power with the release of the next volume.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 18, 2017 4:29 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuna is really cute! It's sad what happens to her.

Sota's sense of satisfaction really is ugly but understandable.
Jun 18, 2017 4:38 AM

Sep 2016
i wonder what's sota and friends' reaction when they find out that they are just some creations from solid 5/10 anime called re:creators?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 18, 2017 5:34 AM

Jun 2014
Nice amount of backstory lads
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2017 5:49 AM

Sep 2014
So even his tragic backstory is boring as fuck!
Can we please use the dragon balls to trade him with mamika?

I was expecting he did something actively. Not just not supporting her, but beeing jealous and starting it. This.. is boring. I hope when altair meets him again and he starts crying like a little bitch she says something like "nobody cares"
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 18, 2017 5:52 AM

Sep 2009
To the people who are calling Sota a shithead and an asshole for what he did in the past:

Now do you understand why he didn't talk about it for 6 episodes? This kind of reaction is exactly why he wouldn't talk about it - he would get judged and viewed poorly because of it.

You've all just explained his reasons for hiding it.

Jun 18, 2017 5:58 AM

Nov 2016
They forgot to put the drama genre in this anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2017 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
I think I got triggered on a personal level with the episode Lmao. Not like it is a bad thing, since we got an idea of what happened to Setsuna and what lead her to commit suicide.

In instances and stuff like this I think this would reflect on my end and Sota even felt bad for not doing anything. But I can't blame him either. Him saying anything towards anyone against that sort of accusation will bring a possibility of everyone attacking him, and possibly assuming he's with her or knows her, which will make things worse if he even says anything. Realistic or not there have been instances to where someone doesn't want to cause a bigger uproar, especially when it comes to people that are well known or just decently popular around sites. If it is the minority against a lot of people that will cause a bigger mess than it should.

I first initially thought that if he could have contacted her via message or phone things would have been resolved rather quickly, but considering this is cyber bullying as well as when people have a thought of suicide, a lot of times if not most, people that have a thought of killing themselves wouldn't really listen to the person at all, they will shadow themselves and close themselves away from other people and just do it... I initially thought he could have done that since nobody would know he's contacting her, its via private message / private call, but then I thought about that possibility and that would make sense... though I will still kinda call BS on his end for a bit on that regard, but in regards of the cyber bullying and possibly being a minority against a lot of people, THAT I can understand.

Edit:

In regards to me calling out Sota not messaging Setsuna when that was happening BS I pointed out

My friend Rami/AnimeHolicTops told me something and it makes me think of something. EVEN IF he had the other way to contact her and he could have done it, the fact that he was anxious in that moment and paralyzed as well (you can even tell even if it doesn't tell you straight in terms inner monologuing), it doesn't really make him think logically. I think in some sense I can't blame him either when my friend told me about this... it isn't too far-fetch either. Because the mind can get so much shit and wouldn't know what to do straight away and I can testify to that as well in some occasions I wouldn't know what to do in stuff like this or other things.

And yeah while the past isn't anything special it does become rather relatable to me, not because of my own experience with attempted suicide but from a lot of instances that I know / read about these issues, so it's not really that far-fetch for me. Souta is still a pretty dumb character but he is realistic for most part except for few things where its understandable why he couldn't do much about it. Even then, it would be inevitable anyways because of what I said prior.

The episode was pretty solid from the information towards a reflection for me tbh.
removed-userJun 18, 2017 6:20 AM
Jun 18, 2017 6:06 AM

Dec 2009
Nothing that we couldn't have guessed so far about Sota's backstory. That cliched japanese excesive guilt is stupid.
At least totally-not-shinji's speech and Selesia and her creator chat were good and actually relevant to the show's main theme.
Jun 18, 2017 6:06 AM

Feb 2015
Some really nice dialogue between Selesia and her creator.
In particular i like detail *For me writing your story is proof that i lived* people would instantly asume that money is second or first reason but when someone puts honesty and his/her very best into work it reflects.

Also we really had quite insight of how Kanoya is changed during the duration in our world, he pretty much was comedic relief before but he became my fav character in this anime quite numerous good lines that felt genuine.
My favorite was when he told Sota, *It makes no sense too keep worrying about things i couldnt change*. That sentence i always try too remind myself of in frustated or impossible situations but somehow i end up forgeting it and bash myself further prolonging the suffering often unnessesary.
Kanoya also basically said Sota to man up, cuz if he as fictional character could overcome and evolve his personality above his natural character why sota cant.

Last part of episode is something that needed too happen sooner, the whole background that were trigger to altairs creation, starting too open.

I found setsuna a bit cringy but sota is same so i guess it makes sense that they were compatible too each other, some of those insulting comments are grade A shitposters.

Overall felt like really human and moving episode without too much/if any bullshit 8.5/10 much better then previous .

Jun 18, 2017 6:07 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode with some nice and sad backstory for Sota. Still wondering whats relationship between Sota and Altair, since she clearly knows him from the past or mayby from Shimazaki ? ... and seeing mamika in OP is just sad ...also Altair looks kinda sad in that OP... mayby Shimazaki "summoned" her before her death or something :D
Jun 18, 2017 6:18 AM
Nov 2011
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
lol so not only did she kill herself because she got "cyberbullied" but Sota is really dumb enough to think that he could've whiteknighted for her and saved her.

The idea is that jealousy of her talent got the better of him and instead of helping her trough her most crucial and vulnerable period, he let her take the brunt of all the hate without the support of what she considered a true friend. He got the wrong that if she becomes too famous, she would abandon him.

Edit: I think Setsuna actually wrote Altair to have 2 basic characteristics. Her love of Souta and her utter contempt for the world and anyone in it. I think she also wrote a version of herself into Altair's mind so she could watch the end of the world with her
MartinNikJun 18, 2017 6:33 AM
Jun 18, 2017 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
Oh yeah, unrelated, but:
GangsterCat said:
i wonder what's sota and friends' reaction when they find out that they are just some creations from solid 5/10 anime called re:creators?

I've seen bad jokes/puns this year... but you actually take the cake for the worst joke of the year. It's not like I have been butthurt and even if I like or dislike the show, this is actually cringe worthy as shit. Not even funny, its just cringe.

I hope you don't take comedian as your future job, no offense.
Jun 18, 2017 6:29 AM

May 2015
So in the end Sota is just jealous bitch, not even a man. I hate this character.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 18, 2017 6:37 AM

Feb 2016
Symphyon said:
Oh yeah, unrelated, but:
GangsterCat said:

I've seen bad jokes/puns this year... but you actually take the cake for the worst joke of the year. It's not like I have been butthurt and even if I like or dislike the show, this is actually cringe worthy as shit. Not even funny, its just cringe.

But I found it funny ;) oooops
Jun 18, 2017 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Aquamirror said:
Symphyon said:
Oh yeah, unrelated, but:

But I found it funny ;) oooops

Well in that case you're a lost cause.

Jk. Jokes aside I just find it really cringe worthy, same happened with a show I dislike, some stuff even if it is intended to make people laugh because they can agree... well, I find it cringe xD.
Jun 18, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2014
well the past story begun kinda liking it so far.....
Jun 18, 2017 6:52 AM
Feb 2017
G_Spark233 said:

I agree, it's horrible that he feels a sense of satisfaction, but honestly, if one of my friends gets better than me at something I would also get jealous, especially if we started on equal ground, and then be happy when they're pulled down, even if I shouldn't be happy about it. His reaction to the whole situation is horrible but extremely realistic and human.
Jun 18, 2017 6:57 AM
Feb 2017
LobsterRyoma said:
To the people who are calling Sota a shithead and an asshole for what he did in the past:

Now do you understand why he didn't talk about it for 6 episodes? This kind of reaction is exactly why he wouldn't talk about it - he would get judged and viewed poorly because of it.

You've all just explained his reasons for hiding it.

Exactly, he's not a bad person. He's just made a really, really stupid mistake in the past, and he feels bad about it. He's a different person than he was when it happened, and that is shown by him trying so hard to hide it and how he visibly regrets it. If he was the same kind of person he was then he'd be all "oh yeah, whatever, this is all my fault, who cares"
Jun 18, 2017 7:09 AM

Feb 2009
Sota experienced feelings we all do..jealousy that his work wasn't as good at Setsuna's, and enjoying the trolling she received because of it. I can understand that if that was what led to her suicide that he would feel responsible because by not doing anything he felt complicit in it. But I feel like he probably did something even worse, otherwise all the dramatics wouldn't make sense.

Jun 18, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 2012
LAPX said:
G_Spark233 said:

I agree, it's horrible that he feels a sense of satisfaction, but honestly, if one of my friends gets better than me at something I would also get jealous, especially if we started on equal ground, and then be happy when they're pulled down, even if I shouldn't be happy about it. His reaction to the whole situation is horrible but extremely realistic and human.

I guess that's why I like him. He is a very realistic and relatable character.
I like to draw too, and I am still bad at it, and I often feel jealous about ppl who are much better than me, even more when it's a friend, so his backstory hit me a bit.
Jun 18, 2017 7:57 AM
Dec 2012
It's nice to finally see their backstory.
Jun 18, 2017 8:43 AM

Feb 2017
Has the question raised
Are creations (characters) moved or copied?
Jun 18, 2017 10:44 AM

Nov 2015
I WANT MAMIKA .... the last scene made me almost cry
Jun 18, 2017 10:58 AM
Jun 2012
firemagnet said:

If mere accusations of plagiarism (and Souta's lack of response) were enough to make her want to commit suicide, then both Souta and Shimazaki are far more shallow than I previously thought.

It was not really mere accusations if they started a wiki for it though, whether it was true or not that kind of thing would be likely to ruin her budding career. Though I am guessing Shimazaki also has it bad in real life.
Jun 18, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2016
https://somebodymonologue.wordpress.com/2017/06/18/dissection-of-recreator/
^An interesting review of what Re:Creators so far.

Kanoya= The MVP of Ep11
JC
Jun 18, 2017 11:35 AM

Mar 2013
Just great episode.

I really enjoyed the segments of Selesia with her creator and Souta with Kanoya. Loved how the dialogues pointed out the reality and difference b/w creators and their creations.

Setsuna was cute. What happened with her was sad indeed...
Jun 18, 2017 12:11 PM

Sep 2011
MartinNik said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

The idea is that jealousy of her talent got the better of him and instead of helping her trough her most crucial and vulnerable period, he let her take the brunt of all the hate without the support of what she considered a true friend. He got the wrong that if she becomes too famous, she would abandon him.

Edit: I think Setsuna actually wrote Altair to have 2 basic characteristics. Her love of Souta and her utter contempt for the world and anyone in it. I think she also wrote a version of herself into Altair's mind so she could watch the end of the world with her

Okay, I see you can say what I said with more words and I nicer tone but it still boils down to him being dumb and/or petty and her having some severe emotional issues
Jun 18, 2017 12:12 PM
Jul 2014
nep-nep said:
firemagnet said:

firemagnet said:
nep-nep said:

Wow. Both to my cross posting and to the motherboard article. I'd heard of that case previously, but never imagined it was like that.

The subtitles for episode 11 actually did show that there were death-threats on that board, too; at least one person told Setsuna (Yuuna) to go hang herself, and another had started a dedicated dump site for plagiarism information and possibly her personal information as well.

That would be more than enough to send someone into deep depression--especially if one's art were to be used not just for fun, but as a source of getting recognition and a sense of worth from others.

Either way, it's pretty disturbing. Worse yet, it served as the catalyst for the literal summoning of that character as a world-destroying-and-nigh-invincible avenger.

Lol, my comment that one guy cross-posted is now the top comment in the reddit episode discussion. Go figure.
Jun 18, 2017 12:26 PM

Nov 2012
This might be a bit ridiculous of me, but I really couldn't get over that part where she couldn't stand up properly because she didn't have glasses. It's like stories always go over the top with how completely inept someone becomes when they lose their glasses, it's not like like gravity and physics change for us when we don't have them.

Great episode. I sort of dislike characters like Souta who can't be happy for the success of others close to them and take happiness in their downfall, hell he sort of reminds me of Rem from Re:Zero, but I guess it's a personality trait many find relatable to them. I do find this anime very topical to current times though, or perhaps for our sort of communities, seeing them go through artists sites and stuff that reminds me of deviantart/tumblr/etc like conflicts around plagiarism and angry shitposters.
Jaywalker.
Jun 18, 2017 12:30 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Way to go Sota. What a small human being you are in every sense of the word.

It'll be pretty interesting to see if we get a more detailed explanation of how she took her own life.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 18, 2017 2:14 PM
Apr 2017
Souta Pass is sad indeed, but really? You don't have an otaku friends in your school souta?really?
The flashback just give us a little explanation, my unsolved question
1.Is Souta the one who abandon Shimazaki or Shimazaki is the one who abandon souta
2.Why Souta fell guilty about Shimazaki dead? He trying to help right?
The community Bullying Shimazaki must be because of Altair, we clearly now that Altair is based from another creation
One Last Question
Is there a chance that the creation in festival gonna show up in real world?
From as far i know, there's 3 Creation that already show the figure and yet just making a cameo
1.Selesia Love Interest
2.Main Character 0f Magane Story
3.Main character of Meteora Video game
Jun 18, 2017 2:45 PM

Dec 2010
Souta is so despicable and pathetic in every sense of the word. I hate him to bits. I just can't shake of the feeling that he's a mud stain on this anime, the biggest thing making it a somewhat fine anime instead of a pretty good one.
I'm rarely so disgusted with a main hero like I am now.
Jun 18, 2017 3:02 PM
Apr 2016
bhfcs said:
LAPX said:

I guess that's why I like him. He is a very realistic and relatable character.
I like to draw too, and I am still bad at it, and I often feel jealous about ppl who are much better than me, even more when it's a friend, so his backstory hit me a bit.

The whole series seems to be the most realistic concept of what would happen in "reality collisions" scenario. The people keep up amazing content quality that becomes less and less frequent and the "inter-dimensional" messages are straight and purposeful. You just need to posses the working decipher machine to fathom them, and ultimately take them in.
But Hiroyuki Sawano - indisputable genius. A pride of mine.

Smoku said:
Souta is so despicable and pathetic in every sense of the word. I hate him to bits. I just can't shake of the feeling that he's a mud stain on this anime, the biggest thing making it a somewhat fine anime instead of a pretty good one.
I'm rarely so disgusted with a main hero like I am now.

The series is precisely for you. If you keep looking at the moving pictures, you might finally see why you are wrong and what those drawn characters are trying to tell you from the other side of the screen.
Else, you are unreal. A deeply affected self-lier. Pick the right answer.
Re:formed
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.