Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Isekai Shokudou' Reveals Additional Cast and Staff

New
Jun 16, 2017 9:11 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website for Summer 2017 anime Isekai Shokudou (Restaurant to Another World) has revealed additional cast and staff members. The anime is scheduled to premiere on July 4 at 1:35 a.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by AT-X and BS Japan. For convenience purpose, cast members information revealed in May has also been included.

Cast
Sara: Kiyono Yasuno (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)
Kuro: Saori Oonishi (Gi(a)rlish Number)
Red Queen: Shizuka Itou (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya)
Artrius: Motomu Kiyokawa (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)
Tatsugorou: Houchuu Ootsuka (Sasami-san@Ganbaranai)
Alphonse: Fumihiko Tachiki (Gintama)
Heinrich: Tomokazu Sugita (K)

Staff
Prop Design: Yasuhiro Moriki (Date A Live II)
Art Director: Shinji Katahira (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha)
Color Design: Shiho Mizumoto (Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Color Setting)
Director of Photography: Atsushi Satou (Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge)
Editing: Yuuji Kondou (Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji)
Music: Miho Tsujibayashi
Music Production: flying DOG
Sound Director: Masaki Tsuchiya (New Game!)
Sound Production: Grooove

PV

Source: Moca News
tsubasaloverJun 17, 2017 12:08 AM

Jun 16, 2017 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
This looks pretty damn good. And also this looks like something to just relax and just pass the time in a sense. So I'm really looking forward to it.
Jun 16, 2017 9:33 PM

May 2015
I have a feeling this will be the dark horse of the next season.

Jun 16, 2017 10:28 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Oh boii, would you look at that, another anime with Sugita in it !
Looks like thats another anime for this summer in my PTW.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 16, 2017 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
Dammit! URGH! Another isekai stuff? Doesn't Japan had enough of isekai stuff?

Hmm, from the look of cover page, the art looks decent-ish. Let's see how it demonstrate its story-telling!
Jun 17, 2017 12:00 AM
Jun 2017
oh too many posts are here ,.,, i love anime ,, i am fan of them ,,
Jun 17, 2017 1:27 AM

Jul 2013
For the most part, I really like the character design. It has a nice and vibrant feel to it. This will either be really good for me. Or so bad it is good. So I am looking forward to it no matter what.
Jun 17, 2017 2:08 AM

Dec 2015
Twice already have I been tricked to watch a seasonal Silver Link. anime and both times they were shit (Masamune-kun from Winter and Busou Shoujo from Spring). I won't do the same mistake a third time, so I'll wait until I see how the first few episodes of this anime do.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 17, 2017 3:32 AM

May 2015
joe_g7 said:
Twice already have I been tricked to watch a seasonal Silver Link. anime and both times they were shit (Masamune-kun from Winter and Busou Shoujo from Spring). I won't do the same mistake a third time, so I'll wait until I see how the first few episodes of this anime do.

A few bad apples doesn't make the studio garbage.

Jun 17, 2017 3:44 AM

Dec 2015
Kittens-kun said:
joe_g7 said:

I never said that, I'm just gonna be more careful with Silver Link. anime in the future.
Jun 17, 2017 3:49 AM

Apr 2013
joe_g7 said:
Kittens-kun said:

I never said that, I'm just gonna be more careful with Silver Link. anime in the future.

Or maybe it's not Silver Link's fault that the source material was garbage? The quality of studios typically should be measured by the quality of the production, and generally the Silver Link shows I've seen are well produced and follow the source material pretty closely. They're a solid studio. Blame the author of Masamune for the anime being dogshit.
meltenvyJun 17, 2017 3:53 AM
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Jun 17, 2017 4:05 AM

Dec 2015
zanahorowa said:
Or maybe it's not Silver Link's fault that the source material was garbage? The quality of studios typically should be measured by the quality of the production, and generally the Silver Link shows I've seen are well produced and follow the source material pretty closely. They're a solid studio. Blame the author of Masamune for the anime being dogshit.
Silver Link. has made two of my most favorite anime (Baka to Test and Tasogare Otome), but you could conveniently blame the source material of any anime for the reason of the adaptation being bad. It's wrong to say that the studio had no fault in the bad adaptation.
Jun 17, 2017 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
joe_g7 said:
zanahorowa said:
Silver Link. has made two of my most favorite anime (Baka to Test and Tasogare Otome), but you could conveniently blame the source material of any anime for the reason of the adaptation being bad. It's wrong to say that the studio had no fault in the bad adaptation.

Rather than the studio either it can be just the schedule or the staff that worked on it... I mean I don't know that's just my two cents here. But I could understand the complaint tho.
Jun 17, 2017 4:56 AM

Jan 2016
katou megumi and eriri seiyyu?? Fumihiko Tachiki and sugita?
Ok, i think i will like this one.
Jun 17, 2017 5:33 AM

Nov 2011
PV looks surprisingly decent. Given the style of this series, I expect the adaptation to take an approach of a slower pacing.

Jun 17, 2017 7:02 AM

May 2015
joe_g7 said:
Kittens-kun said:

That's what it looked like to me, that's all. Kinda like "they made two shows I didn't like, so I gotta be extra careful on everything they make from now on" If you dislike like 1/4 of what they've produced, then I'd see why you'd be worried. But only two shows? That's not a lot to warrant losing faith just yet.

Jun 17, 2017 7:30 AM

Dec 2015
Kittens-kun said:
That's what it looked like to me, that's all. Kinda like "they made two shows I didn't like, so I gotta be extra careful on everything they make from now on" If you dislike like 1/4 of what they've produced, then I'd see why you'd be worried. But only two shows? That's not a lot to warrant losing faith just yet.
I'm not saying the studio is shit or that I'm "losing faith" in it, but after two consecutively bad anime, hardly anyone can blame me for trying to be CAUTIOUS this time, just CAUTIOUS, nothing more and nothing less. I'm not condemning the anime or the studio, I'm just CAUTIOUS. Is it that hard to understand what I'm saying?
Jun 17, 2017 7:31 AM

May 2015
joe_g7 said:
Kittens-kun said:
I'm not saying the studio is shit or that I'm "losing faith" in it, but after two consecutively bad anime, hardly anyone can blame me for trying to be CAUTIOUS this time, just CAUTIOUS, nothing more and nothing less. I'm not condemning the anime or the studio, I'm just CAUTIOUS. Is it that hard to understand what I'm saying?

No, I understand it. It just seems unnecessary to me.

Jun 17, 2017 8:49 AM

Mar 2016
From the PV it looks like it'll be a calm sort of relaxing show whilst making you hungry xD Cast looks good too.
Jun 18, 2017 5:39 AM

Jul 2014
I'm a food enthusiast, and this is a food anime. So, I'm looking forward to watching this :D.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 3 hours ago

5 by wildhood »»
2 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
2 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
5 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.