Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jun 11, 2017 8:35 AM

Aug 2013
neonie said:
Vanschia said:
this episode..
holyshit
full action + ost, feelsgoodman

but I don't see you
Jun 11, 2017 9:09 AM

Aug 2015
firemagnet said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:

Oh yeah, Re:creators is definitely the smartest show after Kado this season. Though Kado reminds me a lot of Shin Godzilla with it being about government response to a rapidly changing crisis. I can't think of much along the lines of Re:creator's concept that's just as clever. The idea of fictional characters coming to life is childish and simple in essence, but Re:creators is special in the way it combines multiple deconstructive ideas and conflicts together without it being a total clusterfuck.

I'm actually rewatching episode 10 at this moment, specifically from the moment Altair appears. Her reactions are very interesting. For one thing, it seems my thoughts about her all the way back in episode 1 were confirmed in the sense that she (in spite of wanting to destroy the world) still sees herself as a conductor and messiah of sorts. Her goal all along was to have the characters be maneuvered into position such that they would cause enough disruption to let her destroy the fundamental rules of the world. Moving that obvious part out of the way, I found her reactions to Selesia's transformation to be revealing. On the one hand, she was visibly upset that the creators still had so much power, and could do something she couldn't. On the other hand, she was smirking when Selesia's flame blade began to melt Aliceteria's armor. She seems to enjoy watching them all fight in much the same way that Magane does. They are two of a kind.

Most importantly, however, it seems that Selesia's rewriting and attack was the upper limit of what the world could tolerate. the "law" of the universe shifted her back at almost the same time it began erasing Altair and her summoned doppelganger of Gigas Machina. Yet this suggests to me that the characters--including Selesia and Meteora--are all still linked to her in some way. This is particularly noticeable with Blitz and Aliceteria, since they never once seem to question her. Their departing suggests that they are allies of convenience, but the way they act around Altair suggests that they are explicitly at her beck and call, perhaps somewhat unwillingly.

In regards to Blitz and Alice, Blitz appears to be going along with Altair, at least for now, because it benefits him to follow someone who appears to have a grasp on their current situation and has made the decision to follow her for now. Alice on the other hand is clearly conflicted with what side she's fighting for. When Sota tries to reason with her that Magane is lying to her, she shows a helpless, grimacing expression like, even if she might not want to hurt anyone, she has no choice. Alice is confused and her emotions cloud her judgement, she probably knows deep down that there's much more to the situation. But with Meteora in front of her, her stubborn personality won't let her doubt herself.

Now I have my own theory about Altair and her creator. I'm guessing Altair's creator killed herself loathing the world which hurt her so much and this is reflected in Altair's own goals and personality. But we haven't seen her past yet due to Sota holding back. I'll stop there for now, but hopefully we'll see this crucial detail of the past very soon.
Jun 11, 2017 9:14 AM

Oct 2016
11/10,WTF the full episode was great, no one secound was boring and the fight scenes where great and whit that amazing OST.
I hope selesia doesn`t die.
Jun 11, 2017 9:19 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
With Magane at the end saying that Part 1 ended, does that mean we will have a little break or something ?
DatRandomDudeJun 11, 2017 9:23 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 11, 2017 10:25 AM
Apr 2016
DatRandomDude said:
With Magane at the end saying that Part 1 ended, does that mean we will have a little break or something ?

I believe they will do something like a time skip after a major event. You know, like every time they did in those great titles. Part1.5 - break - Part 2.
Re:formed
Jun 11, 2017 11:29 AM
Sep 2014
Magane is quite the unnecessary character. It feels too forced. The type that watches others and somehow making his/her plan is boring already.

This world needs the caped baldy.
Jun 11, 2017 11:40 AM

Jul 2013
I still can't believe Souta didn't said to Aliceteria that Altair was the one who killed Mamika. It seems they are going to drag out the misunderstood for a while, and I don't know if I will like this.
I cannot wait for the moment when Aliceteria will learn the truth and realize how much of a retard she is for cooperate with the murderer of her best friend.

Pretty disappointing Yuuya lost his Stand for being a fool. I honestly expected more of him. He basically has been nerfed. What he would do now? Beat the very OP enemies he has with his wooden sword? Hope he gets an upgrade like Selesia in the future.

I wonder if new Creations are going to appear of if we are going to stick out with the ones who have already appeared. I can see a "10th Creation" appearing eventually.
Jun 11, 2017 1:10 PM
Apr 2016
Illyricus said:
I still can't believe Souta didn't said to Aliceteria that Altair was the one who killed Mamika. It seems they are going to drag out the misunderstood for a while, and I don't know if I will like this.
I cannot wait for the moment when Aliceteria will learn the truth and realize how much of a retard she is for cooperate with the murderer of her best friend.

Pretty disappointing Yuuya lost his Stand for being a fool. I honestly expected more of him. He basically has been nerfed. What he would do now? Beat the very OP enemies he has with his wooden sword? Hope he gets an upgrade like Selesia in the future.

I wonder if new Creations are going to appear of if we are going to stick out with the ones who have already appeared. I can see a "10th Creation" appearing eventually.

Stop twisting the reality of the series. There is no misunderstanding. The way Magane put Mamika's death in Aliceteria's mind is called a LIE. She knows it is a lie. Nothing anyone says at her at this point will force her to acknowledge it.
Jun 11, 2017 1:40 PM
Jul 2014
Daniel_Naumov said:
Illyricus said:

Stop twisting the reality of the series. There is no misunderstanding. The way Magane put Mamika's death in Aliceteria's mind is called a LIE. She knows it is a lie. Nothing anyone says at her at this point will force her to acknowledge it.

Precisely this. Magane lied through omission and warping of information to deliberately conceal the truth in order to manipulate Aliceteria to her own ends.
Jun 11, 2017 6:33 PM

Feb 2009
I feel bad for Alice, constantly talking about how she feels empty and is useless, like this is all she can do. And big up to Sota for trying to actually do something. And bigger props to Selestia's creater for LOVING HER (platonically)

Jun 11, 2017 6:46 PM
Jul 2014
DarcyD said:
I feel bad for Alice, constantly talking about how she feels empty and is useless, like this is all she can do. And big up to Sota for trying to actually do something. And bigger props to Selestia's creater for LOVING HER (platonically)

The relationship between Selesia and her creator Matsubara is perhaps the most dynamic of all. They have moved from mutual rejection to mere antagonism to quiet acceptance to mutual acceptance and care. Matsubara clearly treats Selesia as though he were his daughter, and she has now accepted this.
Jun 11, 2017 7:09 PM

Dec 2014
well too much action...so many directions it can go now
Jun 11, 2017 8:04 PM
Jan 2017
Hot damn. the MC final starting to grow pair. with any luck he'll be a man before the half way point. finger cross.
Jun 11, 2017 9:09 PM

Apr 2016
I was on the edge of my seat!
That was a totally awesome episode.
Probably the episode with the most action scenes to date in Re:Creators.
Yuya is having a hard time fighting Magane and have his partner stolen from him. NTR there. :v I thought they were aware not to get a conversation with Magane when fighting? Lies start from conversations.
Alice has no clear road to walk from now on but since she was originally with Altair's group, she will more likely just team up with them as I'm pretty sure she still thinks that Meteora was the cause of Mamika's death.
Sota finally man up a little by standing in front against Alice. He should do this more often rather than being a coward.
Meteora got beaten up against Alice since Alice is more suitable for fighting than her and she can cast ridiculous powers too. She's no ordinary knight.
Selesia got stabbed by Alice in the stomach as Altair distracted her concentration with her Holopsicon for a fraction of a second. That was a bad wound. :(
The lines that Selesia's author uttered to Selesia was awesome and he managed to give her an upgrade which led Altair's team to back down for now. Unfortunately, the effect was temporary and her original state was returned. I hope she will not die coz she is like the first and usually the first are one of the important characters in the story.
We got to see some of Altair's powers. So aside from controlling a bunch of swords like "fangs", she can also use a copy of a creation. That's ridiculous. The fact that she easily beat Mamika without any sign of weakening, she can also fight a huge robot just buy summoning a copy of it.
Still a lot of mysteries about Altair's existence and powers though. Among the creations in the real world, she is the only one so far who does not have a permanent body in the real world as she said something about the duration of her materialization. Also, I was kinda upset seeing her change in tone during Mamika's confrontation (I honestly thought she was a consistently calm character but she went berserk that time), but she seems to be back on her calm and fabulous ways (still love the way she uses her sword and rifle as a violin :D). Still though, she is OP and I love it! :)

Awesome awesome awesome episode and I can't wait for the next though pretty sure there will be less action on that. Well, more information gathering is alright me.
Jun 11, 2017 9:16 PM

Jun 2013
It's really quite tragic, how attacking a problem with brute force is the only way Alice knows. I understand why some viewers hate on her, but I had no trouble believing her decisions, given her state of mind and her origins. Hikasa Yoko brought her A game this week again.

Celestia's fire attack was super pretty! I guess a stalemate resulting from "too much physics violation" was one way to limit the abilities of Altair - and everyone else - a little bit. She's already OP enough as she is now.

Celestia and Meteora were the same as usual but I was actually really worried about them. I liked that Souta realized he would only get in the way - so that's exactly what he did. Too bad his gambit didn't work out.
Jun 11, 2017 9:27 PM
Jul 2018
This episode is a 4 or 5 out of 5 but I can't choose which one. While the fights were extremely intense and were a matter of life and death, I was confused by the last part where Selesia recovered to extreme power mode but soon after, she reverted to weak, blood loss state. I just can't tell if it was using plot armor or just toying around with such concept.
Jun 11, 2017 9:28 PM

Jul 2015
Well now, that was intense and pretty dang epic all the way through with some interesting developments. Too bad Selesia fans had to go and crap all over the new designs for now good reason and revert her back to her original dying self. (I don't mean this, I don't know why she reverted back) Also her creator is now the coolest guy in this anime.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 11, 2017 9:29 PM
Jul 2014
Alice: "I'm a stupid bitch so you better die" logic
Jun 11, 2017 9:36 PM
Jul 2014
MachRentaro said:
This episode is a 4 or 5 out of 5 but I can't choose which one. While the fights were extremely intense and were a matter of life and death, I was confused by the last part where Selesia recovered to extreme power mode but soon after, she reverted to weak, blood loss state. I just can't tell if it was using plot armor or just toying around with such concept.

They tried this in episode 3 and it was suggested by Yuuya that it had something to do with popularity.

They had no reason to try it again until now, because they assumed that it would fail again. Matsubara got desperate enough to try it, and her "recreation" confirmed it because of popularity. Why it was temporary is something that will likely be gotten into later on in the series.
Jun 11, 2017 10:01 PM

Jul 2016
There's something that really bothers me with some of the replies here.

It's like, people are expecting people to not be stupid. Have you seen the real world? Lots of people are stupid. Lots of conflicts are results of misunderstanding.

Characters have flaws, and their enemies are exploiting those flaws. That is not bad writing. That is just how it is.

I dislike Alice for what she is right now, but her actions are perfectly NORMAL. It's super easy to say "well, just do that". Of course it is, we're just spectators, we're not in the heat of action. We didn't have our entire reality shattered.

She's in denial. She's lashing out. That's "stupid", but that's freaking normal too.

If you tell a smoker to stop smoking, I got bad news for you! It's not that easy. We know what should be done, but most of the time, it won't be done. If you tell someone that they are in a bad relationship, what do you think will happen? Do you really think most people will magically split up just because it's the right thing to do?

She's going through the "denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance" phase. She tries to deny reality (her world, Mamika's death, etc). She lashes out her anger at others. She's feeling super helpless (unable to save those who are important to her) and tries to take "comfort" with obvious lies from Magane. She's totally in depression.

If things go as expected, she should soon reach the "acceptance" phase. At that point, we will be able to pass judgement on her character, as a whole.

Jun 11, 2017 11:12 PM

May 2017
firemagnet said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Magane seems to be the enemy #1, driven not by basic human emotions like Altair, but by a mere insanity which manifests in her "having fun". I believe by the end of this season they are going to show another major showdown and then make Altair realize how stupid she was and disrespected what Shimazaki believed in, but here comes dat Magane and makes the crap go down three times as fast, creating even worse circumstances for the world(s). First season over, timeskip, second season starts in a somewhat later time with the world in tatters.
And as the ending somewhat hints, they might end up bringing forth the powers from the stories, like the actual main character from Yuuya's story and the rest of the magicians from the Library of Meteora. It would probably be the most epic fight in the history of the epic fight, I am telling you.

Wew, an interesting knowledge.
Even more interesting, in 2005 they have together began on Gundam project and their characters ended up together in the end. Makes you think...

Well, first off, an excellent episode. Best in the series so far and full of twists that I did not see coming at all. I agree with everyone that this was the best episode thus far

Some relevant points

1. Souta's intervention was a surprise, and also indicates that he's beginning to heal

2. We now have direct proof that Altair is responsible for all of the characters' entry into the world, especially if she can deconstruct their weapons on the fly. She has more control over the "created," even going so far as to create copies directly under her control, but not over the "creators."

3. I like the concept of an "image" of the characters being displayed onto the world. It also helps ground the idea of why Selesia's upgrade only lasted a little while; the world couldn't support the contradictions between her previous state (badly wounded) and her revised state. Moreover, it hasn't been fully accepted yet.

4. Magane's claiming of Hangaku is interesting. She's definitely shaping up to be a threat, but unless she can manipulate Altair (unlikely), Altair still has a massive advantage over her in that she can directly interfere with the "images" she has summoned.

Overall, Magane is the court jester to Altair's queen; Magane is gaining strength and certainly knows how to play "court politics" as it were, but she's still absolutely no match for Altair, who gave her form, place, and unyoked her.

Final thoughts. The range in which Altair could act brings up some important points. It would seem that the entrance of characters themselves into the "real" world puts at most light strain upon the world; it can tolerate their existence and compensate as best as it can to enable them to operate using regular principles of physics, even if humans can't ordinarily fly. Where it seems things fail is when two of a "unique" identity are created or when the original "image" is tampered with. The best way I can think of this is to think of the world as a computer's hard-disk, to which certain individuals are given specific access privileges.

On that note, Magane would definitely seem to be more deeply aware of what's going on, to a limited extent. Her breaking the real fourth wall was nice trick, and one wonders if this may not play its own part later on.

last time I check, Mamika's simple idealistic scolding made Altair emotional and y'all think Magane can't go psychological with her? when in fact she fully heard the whole conversations of MC with Mamika and Meteora. Magane has more than enough information to destroy Altair mentally.

Magane over Altair by a mile
Jun 11, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2017
Doommaker said:
Khaoticsuccubus said:

I dunno, I feel Altair would completely wreck Magane. I think Magane is seriously underestimating Altair's threat level to herself but, really it all depends on how Magane approaches the situation I guess. That and how far Altair can take her power without being rejected by reality. Something Magane doesn't seem to have an issue with.

I feel like a character that would be able to act calmly without being provoked by Magane would be able to beat her (perhaps someone like Blitz). Altair however seems OP regardless of how calm you are against her. She can bend reality without any of the prerequisites that Magane has for her abilities to activate. The only advantage that Magane would have against Altair is the fact that Altair's abilities are so powerful that the world acts to reject her existence, so she may not be able to go all out (not yet anyway).

last time I check, Mamika's simple idealistic scolding made Altair emotional and y'all think Magane can't go psychological with her? when in fact she fully heard the whole conversations of MC with Mamika and Meteora. Magane has more than enough information to destroy Altair mentally.
Jun 11, 2017 11:17 PM

May 2017
Daniel_Naumov said:
Khaoticsuccubus said:

I dunno, I feel Altair would completely wreck Magane. I think Magane is seriously underestimating Altair's threat level to herself but, really it all depends on how Magane approaches the situation I guess. That and how far Altair can take her power without being rejected by reality. Something Magane doesn't seem to have an issue with.

Magane seems to be the enemy #1, driven not by basic human emotions like Altair, but by a mere insanity which manifests in her "having fun". I believe by the end of this season they are going to show another major showdown and then make Altair realize how stupid she was and disrespected what Shimazaki believed in, but here comes dat Magane and makes the crap go down three times as fast, creating even worse circumstances for the world(s). First season over, timeskip, second season starts in a somewhat later time with the world in tatters.
And as the ending somewhat hints, they might end up bringing forth the powers from the stories, like the actual main character from Yuuya's story and the rest of the magicians from the Library of Meteora. It would probably be the most epic fight in the history of the epic fight, I am telling you.
Totororeos said:

*fun fact: the CVs of Mirokuji and Magane are married. It's hilarious listening to them argue. Imagine having to say all that to your husband/ wife in the same room. XD

Wew, an interesting knowledge.
Even more interesting, in 2005 they have together began on Gundam project and their characters ended up together in the end. Makes you think...

Yeah Magane by a mile
Jun 11, 2017 11:56 PM

Nov 2009
This show is starting to seriously disappoint. First the ridiculous premise for this fight that we got last episode, with Mamika able to speak on the verge of death yet saying anything but what really mattered to Aliceteria for plot convenience, and now even more ridiculousness with everyone knowing about Magane's ability and the simple fact that it's absolutely useless if you just shut up and don't say anything to her, yet here we have Mirokuji, a guy who was previously shown pretty smart, prattle on and on to the bitch like he's completely lacking a brain, all for plot convenience. I'm disappointed.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 11, 2017 11:57 PM
Apr 2016
So you decided to stop pretending to be civilized and simply flooded the thread with nonsense.
"Those millenials"...
Jun 12, 2017 2:03 AM

Apr 2011
Magane is love Magane is life and Hazama
Jun 12, 2017 3:06 AM
Jul 2014
seconds_to_dere said:

Yeah Magane by a mile

Remember that Magane has no clue who Altair is. Moreover, Altair actually managed to exploit their chaos. The events of episode 10 essentially proved my counter to you in last episode's discussion; Altair could ask for no better minion than Magane in achieving her own objectives.

What's more, Magane can't sympathize. She has no "off" switch for her psychopathy. Therefore there's no way that she could sufficiently exploit Altair's grudge at the time of this writing. Remember that Altair exploded in episode 8 because Mamika suggested that she could understand her creator and "save" the both of them.

mod edit: removed baiting
BrandonJun 17, 2017 12:15 AM
Jun 12, 2017 7:21 AM
Jul 2018
firemagnet said:
seconds_to_dere said:

Yeah Magane by a mile

Remember that Magane has no clue who Altair is. Moreover, Altair actually managed to exploit their chaos. The events of episode 10 essentially proved my counter to you in last episode's discussion; Altair could ask for no better minion than Magane in achieving her own objectives.

What's more, Magane can't sympathize. She has no "off" switch for her psychopathy. Therefore there's no way that she could sufficiently exploit Altair's grudge at the time of this writing. Remember that Altair exploded in episode 8 because Mamika suggested that she could understand her creator and "save" the both of them.

The show deliberately avoided a direct interaction between Altair and Magane because of what @seconds_to_dere stated, resulting a poor execution of episode 10. The problem is that Magane was introduced to Altair through exposition of the blood and dialogue interaction between Mamika. The psychotic chick knew about Souta's deceased friend as well, who's to say she can't manipulate Altair into falling for her powers?

Going off on my own tangent.

What some people and myself suggested over the past few episode discussions was to introduce another evil-antagonist who would pose a threat equivalent to, or greater than Altair in terms of raw strength to this seemingly contrived plot. It would work now IMO since you'd have Alice have a much more refined moral dilemma, giving her the reason to 'run away' from the situation instead of blindly breaking character only to follow Altair.

The only point in continuing this anime is for time invested already.

mod edit: removed deleted post
BrandonJun 17, 2017 12:16 AM
Jun 12, 2017 9:22 AM
Jan 2017
My theory has been that Magane is working with Altair for a while. They don't interact on screen but there is a chance they are communicating. Both Magane and Altair managed to gain from her plot in some way.
Jun 12, 2017 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
firemagnet said:
MachRentaro said:

They tried this in episode 3 and it was suggested by Yuuya that it had something to do with popularity.

They had no reason to try it again until now, because they assumed that it would fail again. Matsubara got desperate enough to try it, and her "recreation" confirmed it because of popularity. Why it was temporary is something that will likely be gotten into later on in the series.

Let's hope it does get explained before the anime ends.
Jun 12, 2017 1:08 PM
Apr 2012
Dephree said:
Magane is quite the unnecessary character. It feels too forced. The type that watches others and somehow making his/her plan is boring already.

This world needs the caped baldy.

Yes Caped Baldy needs to show up to wipe the floor with everyone and end the show. That would be the most entertaining ending cuz right now I can't really take the show seriously with all the forced actions and stupid people.
Jun 12, 2017 8:51 PM
Sep 2013
Arghhh Alice is so frustrating but her character is interesting in comparison to Mamika and not everyone can be a good guy. I was also really happy to see Souta stepping up finally, I was getting super exasperated with him in the last two episodes. Again, not everyone can be a perfect character - so it's pleasing to see that development.

I still can't believe there's so many poor reviews of this show - I get why the frequent dialogue might be annoying to some but seems like a lot of people are disappointed that this isn't just perfect action and fight scenes every episode.
Jun 12, 2017 11:58 PM

Mar 2017
Altair´s team members are very powerfull, Meteora´s team is so weak , needs new characters
Jun 13, 2017 1:05 AM

Nov 2012
Somebody can explain to me what was Magane´s to get Mirokuji´s curse?

My Candies:

Jun 13, 2017 1:19 AM
Jul 2014
knktzvra said:

At the very last second, she baited him into refuting her point. She said "I bet i could take Hangaku from you" to which his response was "Give her to you? You've got to be fucking kidding me."

That was enough to trigger her condition. She also implies that she's read his source material.
Jun 13, 2017 2:55 AM

Nov 2012
firemagnet said:
knktzvra said:

At the very last second, she baited him into refuting her point. She said "I bet i could take Hangaku from you" to which his response was "Give her to you? You've got to be fucking kidding me."

That was enough to trigger her condition. She also implies that she's read his source material.

Thank you very much firemagnet.

My Candies:

Jun 13, 2017 8:10 AM

Jun 2016
This episode is awesome I am really liking Altair a lot She is just awesome^^ Celestia is pretty awesome this episode too with that new power. Alicteria is just so stupid and plain annoying. She seriously doesn t know what she is doing. Magane as usual I Just find her annoying and Irritating to be exact.

Blitz Tokar I wonder why he is so loyal to Altair? Unlike Alicteria and Mamika this guy Hardly question Altair motives or goals ? Justified he is bounty hunter and probably doesn t care.

Jun 13, 2017 8:56 AM
Jan 2016
Finally got time to watch this episode today and discovered the soundtrack is out. 'twas a good day indeed.
Jun 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2010
MysteriousBanana said:
Finally got time to watch this episode today and discovered the soundtrack is out. 'twas a good day indeed.

Layers <3 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6CzHEp1eU
Jun 13, 2017 12:41 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Damm what an amazing episode that was full of surprises

Hmm to think things would have escalated to this level though. Its kinda sad that Alice ended up falling for Magane's lie though and target Meteora in response though. Despite the danger from the battle its nice to see Souta has managed to regain his bravery and courage after confessing to Meteora of what had happened last episode. Its also nice that we also get to see what Souta's belief is and how he see's the battles that take place not just in this world but in the fictional world as well. His response to Alice's words when he confronted her i felt was excellent as those were words that come from the heart and born from his understanding of the fictional world like Alice's. We also got to see the true personality of Alice as well. I was surprised that behind that steely hard exterior of hers Alice can also be surprisingly humble as well. Its nice that we also get to see what effects Mamika's death had on Alice as well. Souta was very brave in trying to protect Meteora though which was both surprising and nice to see. To think that Alice's mental state has dropped to the level where she only lives to fight though. Quite sad really. Hmm so Alice was surprised that Meteora actually took the blow that was intended for Souta eh. Did she really think that she would use Souta as a shield though. Selestia's entrance on to the battlefield was pretty cool though. Its seems that due to Souta's words Alice too is starting to develop doubts of her own as well. But man seeing Selestia angry was interesting.

Altair's appearance on the field though as well as her actions as she did so sure was unexpected. Hmm the appearance of the central readiness force of the JGSDF as reinforcements for Selestia and Meteora and Yuuya sure was unexpected though. As the bravery displayed by Selestia and Rui's creators as well. Hmm now though as a result of what happened with Mamika and also as a result of Souta's words and the fact that she just stabbed Selestia it would seem that Alice no longer believes in Altair though. Which is nice to see though. The fight between Blitz and Yuuya though long time coming finally gets to continue which is nice to see. Altair's ability to recreate the same mecha that Rui used was pretty surprising. Matsubara's response to Selestia trying to get them to leave though was interesting. His past self would probably have run by now but his interactions have Selestia has also improved his character so that not only is he braver but also see's whats going to happen if they fail. Great development for his character though. His faith In Selestia combined with a little pride was nice to see. Marine's reaction to the battle after getting the phone call was funny as well.

Hmm to think that Matsubara used the power of the internet and people's opinions to give Selestia new weaponry though was pretty surprising. As was the fact that this actually worked as well. Selestia's new look really looked pretty cool though. Flames though really go with her red hair i think. Love the insert song near the end as well. The power of people's wishes and likes though managed to change an established character into something far more though. Looks like the misunderstanding between Meteora and Alice would continue but it does seem that Alice's mental state is starting to break as well. Still this was a close call thought thats for sure. But man Selestia really is in pretty dire straits with her injuries though. Hmm so Magane managed to steal Hangaku from Yuuya eh. This would make her far more tricky to deal with than before.

Hmm so Alice did fall for Magane's trick eh. Damm she's way too powerful for Meteora to deal with though. Under normal circumstances a one on one battle between Yuuya and Alice would be a close match though. But Magane jyst had to go and tip the odds though. Hmm to think that Magane actually offered to help Alice though. But this is just for her amusement and not that she really wanted to help anyway. Hope that reinforcements will arrive quickly though because i don't like these odds one bit. Hmm we don't get to see Meteora unleash her attacks often so this is a interesting battle though i still think she's outmatched here. But man Alice's summons are far more powerful than Meteora's though. Far more. Meanwhile the fight between Yuuya and Magane is raging ever fiercely. The best thing to do when fighting Magane is not talk to her at all as all she does is annoy and try to trick you. I feel for Souta bit in this fight between characters from light novels and manga there's very little a human can do. Lol Magane's comments though are pretty funny though. But Yuuya should never have told Megane about Hangaku and what she represented though. As doing so would give her an advantage. Souta is pretty brave to stand against Alice though thats for sure. Alice seems to view humans of this world with disdain which is understandable i guess as to her her world is just mere entertainment to us. But i think Alice was really surprised at Souta's response though.

With the loss of both her world and now of Mamika as well its sad to say that Alice right now only lives to fight though. Man Selestia's entrance on the scene was pretty cool. Hmm considering the amount of damage that Rui can cause with his mecha it will be wise to keep him as a reserve thats for sure. There's only so much gas explosions before people start asking questions. Hmm Selestia looks pretty angry on seeing Meteora injured. Understandable since they become fast friends after all. Her rage will make her much more dangerous. Its also interesting to see Alice seems to be regretting her actions now though. It looks like Souta's words had almost reached her. Man its a good thing that Yuuya managed to cut that bullet apart though but it looks like Altair has lost Alice as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2017 4:09 PM
Jul 2014
HalAnime said:
MysteriousBanana said:

Layers <3 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6CzHEp1eU

The whole soundtrack:

Jun 13, 2017 9:22 PM

Jul 2016
(If this has already been answered, sorry about that)

When Selesia's creator uploaded their picture on Twitter to give her a powerup, the other dude showed, for a moment, a "news site" with the newly uploading picture. Below that picture, there was another character. We can't really see her very well.

Is that a reference to another anime? (or will it be a new creation that will come to their world?)

Jun 13, 2017 10:18 PM
Jul 2014
FrozenSheep said:
(If this has already been answered, sorry about that)

When Selesia's creator uploaded their picture on Twitter to give her a powerup, the other dude showed, for a moment, a "news site" with the newly uploading picture. Below that picture, there was another character. We can't really see her very well.

Is that a reference to another anime? (or will it be a new creation that will come to their world?)

It could well be. Mamika's CV has already hinted that more new characters are going to show up in season 2. Perosonally, I think that someone like Revy of Black Lagoon might show up; Black Lagoon was clearly one of the works displayed in episodes 7 and 8 when Matsubara and all the other creators were trying to do research on Altair.
firemagnetJun 13, 2017 10:28 PM
Jun 14, 2017 12:07 AM
May 2012
IS MAMIKA REALLY DEAD FOR REAL??

Will they gonna bring her back to life besides Celetia with her new power?

Seriously, I'm eager to see what's next. Since they gonna bring on a new character instead.

I'm sorry, that last episode really boil me around for obvious reasons. and I'm intrigued to see how is this gonna hold up until it ends since the story is getting better finally, but I'm just not sure to me.
Jun 14, 2017 9:28 AM
Jul 2012
Jun 14, 2017 12:14 PM
Jul 2014
JafriZin said:
IS MAMIKA REALLY DEAD FOR REAL??

Will they gonna bring her back to life besides Celetia with her new power?

Seriously, I'm eager to see what's next. Since they gonna bring on a new character instead.

I'm sorry, that last episode really boil me around for obvious reasons. and I'm intrigued to see how is this gonna hold up until it ends since the story is getting better finally, but I'm just not sure to me.

Yes, Mamika is dead. Her CV/VA has said that new characters will be showing up soon. Not beyond them to revive Mamika in a different form, though.
Jun 14, 2017 3:53 PM
Feb 2015
HalAnime said:
Things We Learned:
- Altair is overpowered asf and can bend reality at will like bringing forth copies of creations.

- Magane can break the supernatural taking Hangaku.

- The power of social media is powerful, gives temporary changes to the character. Now, I'm curious what happens when they publish the new story, does it replace the old one? (I would start pre-drawing stuff the story and getting my Trump Twitter fingers on standby xD)

- Aliceteria refuses to believe anything now so she's a lost cause. She's stained with blood on her hands and will probably end up helping destroying the world.

- Magane gots new toys, I'm curious of what she plans to do against Team Altair.
i can picture magane stealing altairs power holopsicon
Jun 14, 2017 3:54 PM
Feb 2015
firemagnet said:
ElKiddoLoco said:
Ah I was hoping for a bit more Altair sota showdown.....

I think the way they upgraded Selsetia, they might be able to revive Mamika aswell...... Well we'll see how it goes.

Definitely. We've only just begun to scrape the surface of the tensions between Sota and Altair.
why revive mamika ? i think its good they killed her it shows characters can die
Jun 14, 2017 7:11 PM
Jul 2014
darklord213 said:
firemagnet said:

Definitely. We've only just begun to scrape the surface of the tensions between Sota and Altair.
why revive mamika ? i think its good they killed her it shows characters can die

Eh, I just have the feeling that she's not gone permanently.
Jun 14, 2017 10:04 PM
May 2012
firemagnet said:
Yes, Mamika is dead. Her CV/VA has said that new characters will be showing up soon. Not beyond them to revive Mamika in a different form, though.

Fair enough.

She died way too soon in front of Alice's eyes are pretty much disappointing to me. I'm pretty sure Magical Slayer Mamika stuffs were no longer exist because of this.

I guess her creator better do something about her character soon though...
JafriZinJun 14, 2017 10:47 PM
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.