Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 7:41 PM
Aug 2014
firemagnet said:
derprume said:
Fast forwarded through all the talking just for the action.

Also Altair is such a fcking dweeb lol "The stars are not in alignment yet". What next? The dark lord power within is going to awaken in your left eye?

You do realize that Rei Hiroe designed her with Chuunibyou characteristics, right?

No way. You mean these fictional characters weren't somehow designed by a human? *gasp*
Jun 10, 2017 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
intense episode omfg! !!
Altair is OP
Jun 10, 2017 7:51 PM

Apr 2014
nyaaa nyaa~

someone kill alice already
Jun 10, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2015
good episode shame selesia upgrade is just temporary and alice is so stupid
and magane hmm..... why dont anyone dealt with her first , im pretty sure she will bring more trouble later on
Jun 10, 2017 8:18 PM
Nov 2015
Exeterna said:
good episode shame selesia upgrade is just temporary and alice is so stupid
and magane hmm..... why dont anyone dealt with her first , im pretty sure she will bring more trouble later on

like episode 9 explain she can change reality and lies that you cannot ignore.

her power is lies and change reality, mean you cannot do anything even you know she tell lies you will keep trust her.
Jun 10, 2017 8:22 PM

May 2015
Sparteh said:
At least MC is finally doing something besides acting like scared little girl. Speaking of little girls, even magical girls are more manly than him.

Lmao my thoughts exactly.Tbh I was expecting even more from him when he confronted Alice :/
He's still a useless mc thou. He could have save that whole speech and just tell the truth or say that take the fault just to save Meteora.
Also he could have talk to Altair, say something, jeez...
Magane and Altair are no threat to each other imo. Like Altair just want the creations to messed up this world and Magane is cool with the idea so...
Jun 10, 2017 8:24 PM
Jul 2012
btw, it's just me or Yuuya was crying blood? lol
Jun 10, 2017 8:29 PM

May 2015
Another thing: Alice is going to die for sure. Probably in a way that will redeem her character. But she is sooo dead imo.
Jun 10, 2017 9:07 PM
Dec 2010
I really dislike Magane and her power in general. All you have to do is not talk to her and she is rendered useless. It's a pretty lame power, no matter how many times it is used throughout anime.

The whole "misunderstanding" angle, in regards to Mamika, is also annoying.

The animation quality is great and the action is solid, but the story is just lacking right now. The differences in power between the characters is also somewhat strange.
Jun 10, 2017 9:11 PM
Apr 2017
It's frustrating to see when 90% of the character conflicts come out of them being too stupid to listen to the other side for a second. Maybe it also doesn't help that Souta's side never tried getting right to the point. How hard is it to open with "Meteora did not kill Mamika, Magane's character is completely based in lies, what the hell are you doing?" instead of going on a goddamn ramble about her setting on and on.

This isn't Fate, most of the times there are no reasons for these characters to choose fighting over simply sitting down and talking normally, yet all of them still go at each other like rabid dogs the moment they see the other fictional character.

Mirokuji just was beyond dumb in this episode, walking right into Magane's traps. I mean at this point you'd expect them to learn and remember all of their enemies' weaknesses from their source material. On that note, why didn't he just ignore Magane and go help Meteora? Prior to stealing his Stand, Magane doesn't have any offensive capabilities as long as you ignore her.

The deus ex machina also is rather cringey on the front of it basing on the notion that the general Japanese audience is willing to swallow anything official sources brings out. I mean if tomorrow Gamefreak announce that Pokemon from now on will feature R-18 gore out of the blue, do you think the public is going to be dumb enough to just accept it? The point of the show was supposed to be that these characters reflect the way the public consciousness acknowledge them, so what happen if they reject the character's new setting like one would Jar Jar Binks? It doesn't help that the "high point" felt like nothing but a Chinese-grade Excalibur ripoff. That didn't even kill the enemy.

This show tries to be smart, and it has good concepts, though it definitely isn't helping that all the characters spends all of their time being either retarded, cryptic for cryptic sake or completely useless. It just feels like Aoki doesn't actually understand half the philosophical themes he wanted to portray and is writing them in half-assedly just to try and sound smart. It's just Psycho-pass season 2 all again, a series based on an idea of a better series, trying to pose intelligent topics, but failing to deliver because the characters just aren't intelligent enough.
Jun 10, 2017 9:18 PM

Jan 2016
First half "Oh no, they won't be killing meteora now right?
Selesia Comes to the rescue "YES, Meteora lives!"
Second half "Oh wtf are they going to kill BOTH of 'em?!"
End "Jesus Altair, stop being so op"
Jun 10, 2017 9:33 PM
Feb 2012
This anime is such a letdown.
Jun 10, 2017 10:00 PM

Feb 2017
There are three things that piqued my interest this episode.

1) I find disturbing what happened to Mirokuji. He was cursed with that ghost/warrior. Is she attached not only to his body but also to his soul? I mean, he was bleeding from his eyes, and getting detached from his curse should have hurt like a b! He practically lost a part of himself and he kept fighting (and I might have a soft spot for him now...)

2) Magane is an incredible character, she acts without remorse, very feline-like. it seems to me like she is trying to create chaos for chaos' sake. That's it. She's the female version of Iago (Shakespeare, anyone?). She's just simply one of the best characters from this anime.

3) Aliceteria. That poor woman is not stupid, she's blinded. Getting herself be blinded for what happened /is/ stupid, but can you really blame her? She comes from a world where everyone she loved or cared for died, where people she didn't know died, where everything seems worthless no matter how much she fights, because she believes she is not enough. And then someone as innocent (in her eyes) like Mamika, who won her heart, died. Alice doesn't know how to cope with that, and she's vulnerable to being manipulated. Which she is, both by Altair and Magane
ZoosJun 10, 2017 10:54 PM
Jun 10, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2015
first, I was expecting sota to explain to alice that he was more responsible for mamika's death than meteora was.

also, WTF HAPPENED AT THE END!?!?!?!? like I get that selesia transformed, but why did she change back after. If it's just because of the fact that it's new that's total bull
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Jun 10, 2017 10:18 PM
Jul 2014
derprume said:
firemagnet said:

You do realize that Rei Hiroe designed her with Chuunibyou characteristics, right?

No way. You mean these fictional characters weren't somehow designed by a human? *gasp*

There were so many other things you could have taken umbrage with about the episode, but instead of posting a thoughtful critique, much less a formulated and organized opinion, you decided to shitpost based on one line said by a character.

Congratulations: you did something so irrevocably stupid that you are perhaps the first person whom I've felt physical revulsion towards after reading their response.

firemagnetJun 10, 2017 10:34 PM
Jun 10, 2017 10:47 PM

Dec 2013
Onbuu said:
Normally i would be effin' pissed off about Deus Ex Machina like this,but not this time. Beside Selesia isnt out of woods yet.
Is Alice. continue being idiot pawn or start to think by herself?
Now about Magane. *sigh* In my opinion she is in that point being OP,where it stops being fun. When was last time she had to break a sweat against anyone? Exactly. Im just afraid she gonna end up being Re:Creator's own Roman Reigns and she potentially could be stronger than Altair,who supposed to be main villain. Dont get me wrong, Magane is nice character and all, but i dont think you should make her look too strong.

What are you saying? It's the other character's duty to make her look really, REALLY strong. lol.

Jokes aside, I agree. It's also one of the reasons why I dislike her character.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 10, 2017 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
This ep confirmed my suspicions.... ReCreators is Fate/Zero 2.0 it seems
Jun 10, 2017 11:13 PM
Jul 2014
Zoos said:
There are three things that picked my interest this episode.

1) I find disturbing what happened to Mirokuji. He was cursed with that ghost/warrior. Is she attached not only to his body, but also to his soul? I mean, he was bleeding from his eyes, and getting detached from his curse should have hurt like a b! He practically lost a part of himself and he kept fighting (and I might have a soft spot for him now...)

2) Magane is an incredible character, she acts without remorse, very feline-like. it seems to me like she is trying to create chaos for chaos' sake. That's it. She's the female version of Iago (Shakespeare, anyone?). She's just simply one of the best characters from this anime.

3) Aliceteria. That poor woman is not stupid, she's blinded. Getting herself be blinded for what happened /is/ stupid, but can you really blame her? She comes from a world where everyone she loved or cared for died, where people she didn't know died, where everything seems worthless no matter how much she fights, because she believes she is not enough. And then someone as innocent (in her eyes) like Mamika, who won her heart, died. Alice doesn't know how to cope with that, and she's vulnerable to being manipulated. Which she is, both by Altair and Magane

Well thought out and intelligent particularly in regards to Aliceteria. though I'd question the part about Magane being truly remarkable. IMHO she doesn't posses enough menance. She feels like joker-lite to me and that make it impossible for me to take her truly seriously.

I also find her to be rather shallow, since she feels like an obvious plot device as opposed to a fully fleshed out character. The only context the audience has seen her in is where she's being utterly one-dimensional and fulfilling her lust for the suffering of others. It would make her interesting if she expanded beyond this, but I don't feel that any of her development has really moved her beyond simply being cartoonishly evil and absolutely flat as a character.
Jun 10, 2017 11:24 PM
Jul 2014
Kuro_Yuuki said:
Onbuu said:
Normally i would be effin' pissed off about Deus Ex Machina like this,but not this time. Beside Selesia isnt out of woods yet.
Is Alice. continue being idiot pawn or start to think by herself?
Now about Magane. *sigh* In my opinion she is in that point being OP,where it stops being fun. When was last time she had to break a sweat against anyone? Exactly. Im just afraid she gonna end up being Re:Creator's own Roman Reigns and she potentially could be stronger than Altair,who supposed to be main villain. Dont get me wrong, Magane is nice character and all, but i dont think you should make her look too strong.

What are you saying? It's the other character's duty to make her look really, REALLY strong. lol.

Jokes aside, I agree. It's also one of the reasons why I dislike her character.

Problem is she's flat as a character. In every situation we see her in, she's being so cartoonishly evil, hedonistic, and one-dimensional in pursuit of her objective of unending slaughter that it's both impossible to take her seriously and impossible to see her as anything other than a convenient plot device. Worse still, we are shown fleeting moments that suggest that there might be slightly more to her--particularly in the seconds when she drops her act--but those moments are never exploited to their fullest.

The worst part is, as you pointed out, that she's a walking diabolus-ex-machina; none of the characters attempts to use her ability against her and, most importantly, all of them seem to irrevocably fall into her trap. The only exceptions thus far have been Seleia, Meteora, and (partially) Souta. It's like watching a sex-changed version of bowl-cut-idiot from the first three Episodes of Aldnoah Zero.
Jun 10, 2017 11:30 PM

Aug 2015
So amazing, so interesting... and yet it's still ranked below Akashic Records. I know it's MAL, but come on.
Jun 10, 2017 11:33 PM
Jun 2014
What was that at the end there? Is Magane now Deadpool?
Jun 10, 2017 11:33 PM
Jul 2014
AvidAnimeViewer said:
So amazing, so interesting... and yet it's still ranked below Akashic Records. I know it's MAL, but come on.

People apparently don't like psychological action thrillers that also make them think. This episode is arguably the best so far yet is has the largest chorus of people whining as loudly as possible about unimportant and petty shit.
Jun 10, 2017 11:36 PM

Aug 2015
firemagnet said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:

People apparently don't like psychological action thrillers that also make them think. This episode is arguably the best so far yet is has the largest chorus of people whining as loudly as possible about unimportant and petty shit.

It's not that. It's also just that Akashic is the same generic, light novel bs that gets popular every season because it's easily accessible. Also harem, OP MC, wish-fulfillment yadayada
Jun 10, 2017 11:57 PM
Jul 2014
AvidAnimeViewer said:
firemagnet said:

It's not that. It's also just that Akashic is the same generic, light novel bs that gets popular every season because it's easily accessible. Also harem, OP MC, wish-fulfillment yadayada

I can't agree with the idea that Re:Creators is "more of the same" light novel bs though, since it's basically taking "wish-fulfillment" and really breaking down its narrative components as well as how they would play out in the "real world."

There's a lot more depth to it, especially in the concepts that it touches upon or directly addresses. Best way I can think of it is as a cross between Fate/Zero and Sekaisuru Kado.

Of course, all 90% of the shit posters on here see is another action anime and they treat it as such.

edit: nvm, you were talking about Akashic, not Re:Creators.

Sorry, I've seen too many shitposters on here make exactly that argument directly about Re:Creators
Jun 11, 2017 12:19 AM

Aug 2015
firemagnet said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:

I can't agree with the idea that Re:Creators is "more of the same" light novel bs though, since it's basically taking "wish-fulfillment" and really breaking down its narrative components as well as how they would play out in the "real world."

There's a lot more depth to it, especially in the concepts that it touches upon or directly addresses. Best way I can think of it is as a cross between Fate/Zero and Sekaisuru Kado.

Of course, all 90% of the shit posters on here see is another action anime and they treat it as such.

Sorry, I've seen too many shitposters on here make exactly that argument directly about Re:Creators

Oh yeah, Re:creators is definitely the smartest show after Kado this season. Though Kado reminds me a lot of Shin Godzilla with it being about government response to a rapidly changing crisis. I can't think of much along the lines of Re:creator's concept that's just as clever. The idea of fictional characters coming to life is childish and simple in essence, but Re:creators is special in the way it combines multiple deconstructive ideas and conflicts together without it being a total clusterfuck.
Jun 11, 2017 12:21 AM

Nov 2016
ok im giving it 2 eps until Sota mans up and tells them hes the unamed creator or 1 ep they find out then question him in the next ep
Jun 11, 2017 12:25 AM

Jul 2012
Wow. Some non-order thoughts.

-I want that OST. The tracks were so pleasing to hear.
-Oww. Meteora taking so much... I am glad she's alive, because I was like.. In the closet rooting for her. :(
-Magane still everyone's best sharkteeth-chan! Oh wow. She got a free spirit to play.
-Which also means Mirokuji is free from that "curse"... But what will happen to his story? For one with a wooden sword, he is a intense fighter. I like him!
-Altair is OP, able to duplicate (AKA copy-paste method) a Creation, which resulted in a fight against Kanoya...
-Celestia came in time, but took so much too. But...
-That moment when Matsubara publishes exclusive transcript and art of the "upcoming power up", thus the emotional support from her fan earned the power up in real life is really, REALLY powerful! Heck I was so hyped I fall into tears! Sadly since its not entirely canon in his novels yet, the power-up doesn't last and poor Celestia ended up in the hospital.
-I hope in next episode Matsubara publishes the canon chapter to his novels and recover Celestia. I don't think this anime (Re:Creators) will eliminate her to soon, since she's the token main girl of the series. Plus she's like a good sport to be with!
-Oh yea finally Sota pushes his limits and confesses to Alice. Those are powerful words.
-I think at this point Alice is mentally tramuatized. Loosing her people in a fictional world, loosing a ally/girlfriend in the real world, and then being tool'd by Altair for "her entertainment". That's messed up. The damage scenes look painful to watch, but oh man I think the mind break of Alice is going to be even more painful than Mamika later.
-Oh. And I had a feeling that Magane will be OP soon too. She is in nobody's side after all. Just some roach that decides to join the party.

Yea. With Magane's ending in glee, chapter 2 of Re:Creators will begin next week...

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Jun 11, 2017 12:55 AM
Jul 2014
AvidAnimeViewer said:
firemagnet said:

Oh yeah, Re:creators is definitely the smartest show after Kado this season. Though Kado reminds me a lot of Shin Godzilla with it being about government response to a rapidly changing crisis. I can't think of much along the lines of Re:creator's concept that's just as clever. The idea of fictional characters coming to life is childish and simple in essence, but Re:creators is special in the way it combines multiple deconstructive ideas and conflicts together without it being a total clusterfuck.

I'm actually rewatching episode 10 at this moment, specifically from the moment Altair appears. Her reactions are very interesting. For one thing, it seems my thoughts about her all the way back in episode 1 were confirmed in the sense that she (in spite of wanting to destroy the world) still sees herself as a conductor and messiah of sorts. Her goal all along was to have the characters be maneuvered into position such that they would cause enough disruption to let her destroy the fundamental rules of the world. Moving that obvious part out of the way, I found her reactions to Selesia's transformation to be revealing. On the one hand, she was visibly upset that the creators still had so much power, and could do something she couldn't. On the other hand, she was smirking when Selesia's flame blade began to melt Aliceteria's armor. She seems to enjoy watching them all fight in much the same way that Magane does. They are two of a kind.

Most importantly, however, it seems that Selesia's rewriting and attack was the upper limit of what the world could tolerate. the "law" of the universe shifted her back at almost the same time it began erasing Altair and her summoned doppelganger of Gigas Machina. Yet this suggests to me that the characters--including Selesia and Meteora--are all still linked to her in some way. This is particularly noticeable with Blitz and Aliceteria, since they never once seem to question her. Their departing suggests that they are allies of convenience, but the way they act around Altair suggests that they are explicitly at her beck and call, perhaps somewhat unwillingly.
Jun 11, 2017 1:18 AM

Dec 2013
Great episode to be honest.
The temporary upgrade to Selesia was a bit Deus Ex, but then again the entire plot is somewhat like that anyway.

Altair is insanely overpowered if she can pull characters from stories like that on a whim. Still wondering why she needed to pull back, since she was so nearly there.

Yuuya was an idiot for rushing into things, and Magane taking his partner is probably the least of his problems. Right now everyone bar Rui are all pretty banged up.

Looking forward to what happens next, and praying next week won't be some recap shit.
Magane at the end there tho, what a troll. XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 11, 2017 1:30 AM
Jul 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Great episode to be honest.
The temporary upgrade to Selesia was a bit Deus Ex, but then again the entire plot is somewhat like that anyway.

Altair is insanely overpowered if she can pull characters from stories like that on a whim. Still wondering why she needed to pull back, since she was so nearly there.

Yuuya was an idiot for rushing into things, and Magane taking his partner is probably the least of his problems. Right now everyone bar Rui are all pretty banged up.

Looking forward to what happens next, and praying next week won't be some recap shit.
Magane at the end there tho, what a troll. XD

We may not actually get a new episode until July when the next OP is released. I hope that's not the case.

As for Altair, she had to pull back because the law of the universe was still strong enough that it was about to erase her. Put another way, there aren't enough characters and fights going on that the universe can no longer sufficiently compensate for the characters bringing their own rules and logic with them into a normal universe.

Episode 11 will probably recap a bit as the characters get some down time, but I suspect that season 2 will follow the same formula as this one: recover-->action-->introduce more characters as the worlds of fiction are drawn closer--> setup for the final fights. Episodes 19 through 22 will be the climax.

At this moment in time, we have four plot pieces beginning to emerge:
1. Magane's narrative of her gathering power
2. The creators' narrative of recreating their characters now that Selesia has demonstrated it to be possible
3. Souta's recovery and his creation of his own character (to be used in the final fight)
4. Altair's quest to find more allies so she can overwrite the laws of the universe and recreate the world as she sees fit.
Jun 11, 2017 1:30 AM

Jan 2016
Best episode so far
That ost during Celestia's upgrade is perfect af
Cant wait for the full ost to release in the future
#SawanoHiroyukiTheGod
Jun 11, 2017 1:35 AM

Jun 2015
Totororeos said:
Ep 1-7 was pretty much world building and talking. It's a shame that that badly affected the score and people's impression of this anime. Starting from ep 8 is when this show truly starts to shine, and boy oh boy *this* episode is brilliant.

Look at the character development. The action-packed scenes. The frickin' OST!!!! Gosh.

*fun fact: the CVs of Mirokuji and Magane are married. It's hilarious listening to them argue. Imagine having to say all that to your husband/ wife in the same room. XD

Really interesting fun fact. I didn't notice that, thank you xD
Jun 11, 2017 1:50 AM
Jun 2011
tavog96 said:
I really hate the typical shounen power ups.....
I skipped the half episode.....
but it was temporary power up it gone after few minutes
Jun 11, 2017 2:03 AM
Jun 2011
Silver-King said:
first, I was expecting sota to explain to alice that he was more responsible for mamika's death than meteora was.

also, WTF HAPPENED AT THE END!?!?!?!? like I get that selesia transformed, but why did she change back after. If it's just because of the fact that it's new that's total bull
no it becouse the transformation is tempoary unless it fully exepted by the fans
Jun 11, 2017 2:06 AM
Jun 2011
BlazeSoulReaperX said:
ok im giving it 2 eps until Sota mans up and tells them hes the unamed creator or 1 ep they find out then question him in the next ep
they already know that he the unamed creator. they heard his talking with magane in the previous episode
Jun 11, 2017 2:21 AM
Jul 2018
Has anyone made some kind of power rank for all the creation in this series? (excluding Altair of course, because being able to summon the same thing as the creation is pretty op)
Jun 11, 2017 2:28 AM
Aug 2014
firemagnet said:
derprume said:

There were so many other things you could have taken umbrage with about the episode, but instead of posting a thoughtful critique, much less a formulated and organized opinion, you decided to shitpost based on one line said by a character.

Congratulations: you did something so irrevocably stupid that you are perhaps the first person whom I've felt physical revulsion towards after reading their response.

I am appalled that there are still people like you who get triggered so easily on the internet xD
Jun 11, 2017 2:32 AM

Oct 2016
Me watching this episode be like
Jun 11, 2017 4:11 AM

Dec 2013
Sota should've mentioned to Alice that Altair was the one who killed Mamika but I suppose that would be too easy...

Action and music are great as always.

Mirokuji losing Hangetsu was really unexpected.

Selesia used Excalibur! Lucky for her that she's got plot armour.
Jun 11, 2017 4:34 AM

Mar 2012
These characters are too gullible...

Aliceteria be like:

Even if it's a lie, for the sake of my honor, I will kill you.
For the sake of my honor as a knight, I will attack the innocent and side with the murderer of my fallen friend!

Mirokuji be like:

Oh I know that your powers are turning lies into truths. And it all happens when you say something. So instead of retreating or keeping my fucking mouth shut, I'll entertain your trash talk instead.
Jun 11, 2017 4:59 AM
Dec 2016
okay this episode was awesome...the whole fight was amazing and very exciting...the way which Magane controls the characters is very clever...and a bit scary...uniform princess appeared and almost did something terrible...and im scared...Selesia survive please
Jun 11, 2017 5:32 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ooh, better episode this time around. Altair is one nasty OP lady with those powers of hers. How the heck are you going to touch her like that?

Alicetaria has less brain cells than her horse. Nevertheless I was mortified when Sato went on a rambling monologue. The first thing out of his mouth should have been: "Meteora did not kill Mamika, Altair did".Not that Alice would have heeded his words, but damnit boy, get your priorities straight.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 11, 2017 5:36 AM
Apr 2016
WillFrost said:
Can't anyone in this story use words to explain a situation...

This is getting beyond stupid at this point... the end of episode 8 was finally giving me hope for the series, and episode 9 went alright, but it's back to the good old plot of fighting each other due to a misunderstanding which could be solved with a few words.

Was not a big fan of the mech battle either. It felt clunky, slow, and the blows felt like they had no impact.

Too much of people standing in the middle of danger with the enemy just watching them for no obvious reason.

This whole anime feels like such a poor execution of a good concept :\

That is where you are wrong kiddo. Words do not qualify to truth. Alisteria denied the Meteora's "I would never do Mamika any harm", but shortly after that she has shown that she is simply distressed and despaired, having lost her only true friend in the world that is responsible for so much suffering in her's, she does not know what to believe anymore. Yes, she is acting like a very unpleasant female, yet not out of malice but despair, and no-how goes against the world logic.
This is not a full transition of "fictional characters" into real world. They became real (to us) themselves, not bound by the "hero" traits and the story itself. And, apparently, they also have feelings and emotions. Precisely why Yuuya gone full retard and lost his curse.
Re:formed
Jun 11, 2017 6:01 AM
Apr 2017
I think yuuya doesn't stupid as that, he must be using Hangaku to spying Magane and at the right moment, Hangaku will kill Magane
Yuuya now that magane is full of bullshit, so he using that advantage to mess with Magane
Jun 11, 2017 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
WillFrost said:
Can't anyone in this story use words to explain a situation...

This is getting beyond stupid at this point... the end of episode 8 was finally giving me hope for the series, and episode 9 went alright, but it's back to the good old plot of fighting each other due to a misunderstanding which could be solved with a few words.

Was not a big fan of the mech battle either. It felt clunky, slow, and the blows felt like they had no impact.

Too much of people standing in the middle of danger with the enemy just watching them for no obvious reason.

This whole anime feels like such a poor execution of a good concept :\

That is where you are wrong kiddo. Words do not qualify to truth. Alisteria denied the Meteora's "I would never do Mamika any harm", but shortly after that she has shown that she is simply distressed and despaired, having lost her only true friend in the world that is responsible for so much suffering in her's, she does not know what to believe anymore. Yes, she is acting like a very unpleasant female, yet not out of malice but despair, and no-how goes against the world logic.
This is not a full transition of "fictional characters" into real world. They became real (to us) themselves, not bound by the "hero" traits and the story itself. And, apparently, they also have feelings and emotions. Precisely why Yuuya gone full retard and lost his curse.

He's kind of right since what Alice did, breaking character and resulting in this cowardly knight who's depiction is opposite to what she's been introduced as. If Alice did evidently care about Mamika she would've ignored Sota and instead attempted to avenge her friend by killing Meteroa instead of listening.

Cour_Victor said:
Gqz said:
Why is Alice so thick. It doesn't help when Sota won't spout out the truth or at-least a speculation to what's happening.

Alice wants no part of this, she was done after smacking Meteora for a second time. Now she's where she is for her past allegiance, since she has no idea what's going on, especially after Selesia's sword disappeared. I hope she helps what Mamika wanted to do in the end.

That pretty much goes against what her character stands for. Alice was meant to be a knight with a conflicting dilemma on her ideologies v. the world. Sure it would've been acceptable to make her out to be a coward if she had a tropic heroic breakdown and ran away or injured by Selestia but so far she's just been acting like a meathead who's too selfish.

Jun 11, 2017 6:24 AM

Jul 2016
pretty neat action

So its really possible to revised the story. Awesome upgrade, too bad it didn't last long.

finally, Souta did something to help, although didn't get to the main point, that Meteora didnt kill Mamika, instead went on a monologue about Alice character. OH BOI
cronoSpirAJun 11, 2017 6:32 AM
Jun 11, 2017 6:37 AM

Jan 2016
I'll say this at every episode discussion where Alice appear.. I hate Alice lol..

I'm still interested to watch this anime until episode 8 but after that ... hmm I dunno just lost interest at this anime and I watch it by clicking it just to know some of the story..
Jun 11, 2017 6:57 AM

May 2015
Magane best girl! Kill Alice already!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 11, 2017 7:48 AM

Nov 2016
Despite having good episode, there are huge annoying things:
Alice now is a full of mess.
Also that praise for Selesia's story upgrade is too stupid for being that instant. Matsubara could have at least shared the upgrade earlier so it can make some sense.
However, Selesia's upgrade was amazing. Hope she is fine.

I dunno yet if I can root for this anime or not, There's no much story material for it to be 22 episodes after all. But let's see how it will go.
Jun 11, 2017 8:34 AM

Mar 2013
Great episode.

Alice was so dumb. And while Souta had the time to spout some nakama-believe nonsense, why did't he told her the truth first? *shrugs*

Selesia's upgrade was awesome. The OST accompanying the scene was great too.

I wonder if Magane really let that guy go after stealing his Hangaku...
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.