Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 7, 2017 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, those eyes...and RIP butterfly. Inaba really is no joke.

I felt bad for the bear this episode. Amou is literally destroying him while Hanasaka didnt even stand a chance against her. Rin didn't stand much of a chance against Amou either not that I'm surprised. Amou's fighting style really makes her look like a monster.

Only Inaba felt like a legit threat to her imo although even she struggles. Amou needs a nerf
Jun 7, 2017 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Tsukuyo's a right sweetheart, wouldn't want to get on her bad side though.
Also, Amou is just asking for HIV or some shit, sampling blood like she was tea tasting.
Jun 7, 2017 4:31 PM
Jan 2017
Is episode 10 out already?? I cant find it in kissanime and gogoanime??
Jun 7, 2017 5:24 PM

May 2016
is have now sub .......
I don't care
Jun 7, 2017 5:42 PM
Jan 2016
Subs are up.

While I'm glad best girl isn't dead, I kinda wish amou's antics had some sort of lasting effect on the cast.
Jun 7, 2017 5:42 PM

Jun 2015
Inaba is very skilled, but it was disappointing that her sword is fake. Amou is just destroying everyone. No one stands a chance, except maybe Fudou. Both of them are fighting next. Looking forward to that.
Jun 7, 2017 5:58 PM

Jan 2008
Well there we have it, best girl.

And I really hope there's at least a decent reason why Amou is doing all this.
Jun 7, 2017 6:07 PM

Apr 2011
Paul said:

It's pretty obvious she's doing this because the series is almost over and she didn't make any appearance outside of flashbacks and she is pissed so she is taking her anger on all the girls who took the spotlight before her.
Jun 7, 2017 6:20 PM

Jan 2008
Valaskjalf said:
Paul said:

It's pretty obvious she's doing this because the series is almost over and she didn't make any appearance outside of flashbacks and she is pissed so she is taking her anger on all the girls who took the spotlight before her.

Wouldn't be surprise if that's more reasonable than the actual answer we get, if any.
Jun 7, 2017 6:58 PM
Mar 2009
I'm guessing she has her fascination with Nomura and the other girls are hogging his attention. So time to eliminate the competition.

Choppity-chop-chop.

Wondering if in their past confrontation, Nomura used Magic Bullet on her and got an accidental boob grab. Thus making her have the girly, yet murderous, feelings for him. This is her expression of love!!!
Jun 7, 2017 7:19 PM

Apr 2013
bear808 said:
I'm guessing she has her fascination with Nomura and the other girls are hogging his attention. So time to eliminate the competition.

Choppity-chop-chop.

Wondering if in their past confrontation, Nomura used Magic Bullet on her and got an accidental boob grab. Thus making her have the girly, yet murderous, feelings for him. This is her expression of love!!!

The truth has never been this clear!
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Jun 7, 2017 7:23 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Tsukuyo Inaba is the first character I've seen to deal injuries to Amou, but Amou is always prepared with an Auto-Counter. The Empress is unstoppable, destroying girls one after another... Looking forward to the fight between Nomura and Amou in next episode.

However, Tsukuyo Inaba is such a cutie with that smile. >w> Best girl in this show. She got riled up when Nomura ditched her while she was explaining and she looked so adorable when she got angry like that. x3
Jun 7, 2017 7:28 PM

Aug 2013
Inaba Tsukuyo is truly terrifying. A minute of silent for that butterfly. She's still the best girl though. Cute.

Amou doesn't give a damn. She just went on a rampage and start killing anyone. Even Kyou-bou. But the scary thing was Amou slashing at Warabi's eyes. That shocked me.

If Inaba only had a real sword she might have been a real threat to Amou. From her reaction, she feared her which is not a surprise.

There was a flashback image from Nomura of guy possibly attacked by Amou. Looking forward to finding out about that and that fight they will be having.

Jun 7, 2017 7:32 PM

Dec 2014
well looks like a final fight is up in the next episode
Jun 7, 2017 8:16 PM
Jul 2015
Why did amou say she's "different from the 'amou'you said" to nomura if she herself is amou?? And is she a he??
Jun 7, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2015
Valaskjalf said:
Paul said:

LOL for sure. She didnt get any development and time with Nomura so she is pissed off not to mention that she really wants that fanservice scene :P
Jun 7, 2017 8:39 PM

Mar 2014

R.I.P Butterfly June 2017

Here lies the butterfly was sliced in half by the academy strongest pig tailed girl
Jun 7, 2017 8:52 PM

Dec 2016
Wow even Inaba wasn't a match for Amou, maybe if she did use a good sword things would have been different.

Either way looks like we get the long awaited fight next episode.

Very much looking forward to it.
Jun 7, 2017 9:00 PM
Jan 2017
While I can understand the higher stakes as the series inches closer to the end, I can't help but feel cheated that Nomura doesn't have a proper fight with Tsukuyo, if only to hype up Amou as the final antagonist. I thought that since the series has started off with the wrong foot, it had nowhere to go but up, but I never believed its quality would reach this level. Hopefully, the final episodes will deliver.
Jun 7, 2017 9:47 PM

Feb 2014
xiety10 said:

R.I.P Butterfly June 2017

Here lies the butterfly was sliced in half by the academy strongest pig tailed girl

Besto commento!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 7, 2017 9:47 PM

Feb 2016
Man the hype for next episode is real lol.
Jun 7, 2017 10:04 PM

Dec 2013
Did Amou actually kill anybody or is this one of those miraculous situations in which everyone is unscathed in the end? It was implied that Hanasaka would be fine but Satori was pretty fucked up, it seemed. No one rushed to her rescue however, so I'll simply assume it's not that serious. Geez, kids sure love stabbing eachother nowadays.

Inaba should've had more screentime before this battle; having that small interaction with Nomura and commenting on how it was enough to rile her up shortly after felt heavy-handed. There could've been a few episodes spacing out those events and fleshing her out. I somehow got the impression she should have lasted a little longer against Amou - her character being hyped to be insanely strong and all - but the short conclusion to the duel was shockingly underwhelming, plot excuses and all.

Having these characters strolling around and stabbing one another in a school shattered my suspension of disbelief from episode 1, but this one got me pretty engaged throughout it's duration and I am interested to see if this shift in tone will have an impact on the remaining narrative. Animation is still shit though.

PriestSlayerJun 7, 2017 10:19 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jun 7, 2017 10:17 PM

Mar 2016
Inaba is a monster...crazy speed! Those eyes she has are pretty cool looking too! I felt bad for Warabi getting her eyelids slit and poor Satori is still there on the ground bleeding from last episode's battle royal. Amou is crazy skilled and after learning about her Karate technique and all she had to endure to achieve a body of steel that acts as a weapon...insane! I'm excited to see Amou and Nomura fight in the next episode!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 7, 2017 10:20 PM

Apr 2017
OMG XD Inaba best girllll owo??

and super hype for Amou vs Nomura aaaaAAAAAaaAaaaa

P.S. Rip Butterfly ;-;
Jun 7, 2017 10:24 PM

Sep 2013
Empress beating down warabi and the girls with her Okinawan karate blade form body technique.
Inaba is strong but has a cold and a cheap weapon so she jobs :'(

Atleast they tried a bit better with the cutouts, adding some effects and moving it across the screen did a good job.
Jun 7, 2017 10:56 PM

May 2017
Nomura is so lame. DROPPED 1/10
Jun 7, 2017 11:04 PM

Dec 2013
seconds_to_dere said:
Really? I thought he was the best part about the anime. Carefree and all that.
FragOutFire said:

Jun 7, 2017 11:07 PM

May 2017
PriestSlayer said:
seconds_to_dere said:

He's a god damned feminist bro, SJW in a feminist world full of feminist. It's predictable and cringy through and through
Jun 7, 2017 11:15 PM

Dec 2013
seconds_to_dere said:
PriestSlayer said:

He's a god damned feminist bro, SJW in a feminist world full of feminist. It's predictable and cringy through and through
He has technically beaten into submission every girl who gave him shit thus far if you look at it in a different light.
FragOutFire said:

Jun 8, 2017 12:03 AM

Sep 2015
that anime get's worse every week.

Jun 8, 2017 1:05 AM

Jan 2015
Paul said:

Aaww man, I haven't watch that scene yet. You should hide it in the Spoiler tab. Now it's even harder to "Loyal" on Choka. >_<
Now this is really a battle between girls. Nomura totally just become a "viewer" in this episode. At least until that very last second.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 8, 2017 1:37 AM

Jul 2012
That got even darker than previous time. Sadly there wasn't a fight against Tsukuyo, but expected that she joined the fight with Amou. Well her reasoning was kinda strange, but pretty funny and i assume some stuff was cut off due to the length. Interesting what would've been her chances with the real sword, still think she will lose, but quiet heavily damaging Empress. That ending, can't wait for the next episode and glad that Rin is safe!
Jun 8, 2017 3:00 AM

May 2010
I still like Satori better.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 8, 2017 4:28 AM

Jan 2017
Amou is the best girl <3
She is so badass!

Btw look at 21:56 of the current episode, we can see Amou's boobs somewhat :p
swirlydragonJun 8, 2017 4:31 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jun 8, 2017 4:49 AM

Oct 2016
Amou just too imbalance, she should be nerfed.

Well, Nomura should show his ochinchin like he did to Tamaba in order to win.
xd
Jun 8, 2017 6:32 AM

Oct 2013
When people call someone who has barely made any appearances best girl from just one smile...Never change MAL :D

And Amou is lit, wish she would've gotten more screentime ~ she should've been something like a 2nd MC and get her part of the story from her PoV before clashing with Nomura. Oh well, at least we're getting all this focus on her in the final eps.
Jun 8, 2017 6:51 AM

Nov 2013
ManlyTear said:
When people call someone who has barely made any appearances best girl from just one smile...Never change MAL :D

And Amou is lit, wish she would've gotten more screentime ~ she should've been something like a 2nd MC and get her part of the story from her PoV before clashing with Nomura. Oh well, at least we're getting all this focus on her in the final eps.

meh she unfun as hell, can take every hit and not feel anything, and one shot anyone with a "counter attack" that happens even if she doesn't have time to react lmao
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 8, 2017 6:54 AM

Mar 2017
The purpose of this episode was probably also to get you hyped for the next one. I mean, they could've just as easily taken half the episode instead of a full one to show both Nomura's conversation with Inaba and Amou attacking everyone, but I guess they drew it out and included scenes like the one where she slashed the blonde girl's eyes and her tasting their blood so that we'd get a feel for how evil she is. And now we're all excited to see her finally beaten (hopefully) by Nomura.

P.S. Was Inaba using a fake sword because she didn't actually want to hurt anyone or something? Or did she assume that she was powerful enough that giving herself a handicap wouldn't bring about a different result?
Jun 8, 2017 8:04 AM
Sep 2016
Wow this was intense. Poor Warabi, that slashing scene totally got me.
Amou is so badass with her moves and how she just casually licks the blood on her hands.
Jun 8, 2017 9:31 AM

May 2017
PriestSlayer said:
seconds_to_dere said:

He has technically beaten into submission every girl who gave him shit thus far if you look at it in a different light.

Yeah he beat Onigawara and blonde girl yet they still torture him and he let them do so (regardless of intentions) "submission"

He didn't even fight the girl with a bear

Lost to Tsukuyo in a pathetic passion instantly even ran off like a sore loser, spouting what Tsukuyo shouldn't and should do like he's Mr. Know-it-all
Jun 8, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2014
Actually am looking foward to next weeks episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2017 10:57 AM

Mar 2013
Lmao what an episode.
The sudden change in the theme to get dark felt funny to me.

That loli is such an oddball haha. She's cute tho <3

Again, what was with the ending scene? Is it the finale of some shounen series? lmao
Jun 8, 2017 12:07 PM

Aug 2013
Amou it really is scary, and even Inaba being stronger than I had thought, I still could not keep a higher hand, but finally the confrontation that I expect from the beginning of the anime, not since the beginning of the manga, is about to happen, I hope a great fight ..
Jun 8, 2017 1:22 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Holy shit, that eyelid slash was legit horrifying.
Jun 8, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode, though Inaba's change of character is strange to me.
Too bad all the damage Amou did could be reversed. I thought she really blinded Warabi, that would have been messed up.
Jun 8, 2017 1:54 PM

Sep 2013
Amou's a pretty solid example of "How to make someone so strong it's boring."
Someone hurry up and kick her ass, so long as Warabi and Kyoubou are okay.
Jun 8, 2017 3:14 PM
Dec 2010
talentlessash said:

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. She's so damn OP, it's a if instead of having Raditz as the first opponent in DBZ, you start out with Buu in his final form, just way too out of place.
Jun 8, 2017 3:17 PM

Oct 2016
Maybe I was too hard on this show. It's really starting to pick itself up and I'm excited for next week's installment.
Jun 8, 2017 5:46 PM

Sep 2015
Dam that I was worried that my waifu Rin might have gotten hurt.
Jun 8, 2017 5:46 PM

Sep 2013
Gsimp said:
talentlessash said:

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. She's so damn OP, it's a if instead of having Raditz as the first opponent in DBZ, you start out with Buu in his final form, just way too out of place.
It'd be alright if she was just the strongest, but the scaling is insane. Every single person the MC fought hard to defeat, not only gets taken out in 1 or 2 hits, but she is also invulnerable to all of their attacks.
Just the thought that every single, incredibly tough fighter that this series has, can't even cut her while ganging up on her with weapons is too much.

It really is like Dragon Ball, when one character is somewhat stronger, they just become invincible to every other character.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

176 by ishudamor124 »»
Feb 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

132 by Ziggy0258 »»
Nov 9, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2017

55 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2017

95 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:24 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

51 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.