Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
May 30, 2017 7:59 PM

May 2015
Floofs and Yurkin are not buddies, that's for sure.
Abu (Yurkin's predecessor) was MIA for most of the game and says a lot about his alignment imo because it's a scum tell from what I remember from his past games. He never fully catch up, ever. Always has an excuse to disappear.

I agree with Wy here:
WyNdZ said:

You've barely posted at all. Reminds me of the last game where you were inactive and then flipped scum. Do I have to place my vote on you again to get your attention
Vote AbuHumaid
I'd like your thoughts on the state of the game so far

I think Abu is a person that has a hard time faking cases so he panics and disappears.
Then again.. his #313 gives me the idea that CP and him where not on the same group. So maybe Abu could be a confused SK? ( I think he never rolled tpr so him not knowing what to do or how to avoid getting scumread/lynch is also a good reason for his disappearance)

This made me feel more comfortable about my SK idea:
wen294 said:
On a side note i've been feeling like AbuHeman has been amazingly underwhelming, or is he suddenly gonna step up his game after page 7?
Hardly posted much, the posts he did make were some small comments or such. Stayed out of close to all important/big discussions that went on. Did not form any real opinions or reads.

why? because I can imagine Abu trying to stay away from the spotlight (he didn't vote which for me means he didn't want to grab anyone's attention during the night).

I can also see yurkin killing grrr because of his claim ( I personally think mafia wouldn't take grrr seriously tbh xD)
who made the 3rd kill would only worry tpr imo (I'm focusing on the wording here):
yurkin said:
Some fast question as im still rereading...
Beside vt, cop, doc, what roles there are in a basic game?
Is there some explanation why 3 players died n1? As i expected them to be 2.

The rest of her posts are playful but I'm not getting town vibes from them... I have the same feeling I had with Astros (even thou their posts are not similar) and I was correct about him - seriously what's up with me that I catch scum and then I get pocketed? :|

Anyways I say Yurkin is SK

vote: Yurkin

I'm okay with yurkin or Floofs getting lynch tbh.
May 30, 2017 8:01 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Mafia most likely killed Lamb and not SK because he knows Lamb was lying and will get lynched for that.

this phrase makes no sense denja xD
rephrase again please :P
May 30, 2017 8:28 PM

May 2012
Alright, reread EoD2 and...My mind's not changed.
Fo said:
@gruffin

I mean yea that's a buyable thought process but remember floofs had 48 hours to come up with and if he's scum he's got buddies to help him out.

That also begs the question why that thought process wasn't a thing when he cast the vote in the first place.
Bee-Boy wasn't even posting in-thread at the time and Floofs was answering questions from me at the last minute too. I don't think that comes from someone who's had the time to carefully plan out their actions with their cohorts.

And his vote was pretty late, most people don't think to type out a reasoning when casting a vote 3 minutes until phase change.

Fo said:
hrmm

I dunno guys I've been kinda thinking gruffin and suz were scum and here they are coming at yurkin and floofs with the exact same angle. (which one of you started the "well floofs might just be new let's wagon yurkin" angle because it's hard to tell who's sheeping who there)

To be fair floofs vote was super bad and he only recently popped in to make one post which's end goal was to appease the pressure of that so maybe I'm just hindsight biasing but hear me out on why you're going about it in a scummy at best wrong at worst way

It's kind of a false dichotomy to say that one of them has to be scum because.. actually I'm not even sure where the dichotomy comes from..

Is it the togs wagon?
It more that literally everyone else has shown some level of town behavior and both yurkin/Floofs came in with these weird votes on Togs. It's a great place to look for the final scum versus a ~maybe godfather or people who have been pushing the game forward.

It's actually completely possible that the Togs wagon was all town! But it's unlikely and I don't think it was.
May 30, 2017 8:28 PM

May 2012
@Suzune-chan Thanks for the input ^^

Okay guys, like look at this post made after Togs claimed cop, also 3 minutes before phase change. It's not a whole lot of time, but it is at least long enough to type "unvote"
yurkin said:
Togs said:
Can we make the miracle CFD happen again ? @Gruffin @DenjaX @yurkin

>: nah

Lynch this.
May 30, 2017 8:44 PM

May 2015
@Gruffin I'm pretty sure yurkin and Floofs are tpr and mafia, what do you think?

@Suzune-chan now that Astros/Beeboy flipped scum how do you feel about me? Do you still think I'm mafia? And, since I think your read on me is not relevant for this: what do you think of my idea of yurkin being the sk?
May 30, 2017 8:48 PM

May 2015
Fo said:
hrmm

I dunno guys I've been kinda thinking gruffin and suz were scum and here they are coming at yurkin and floofs with the exact same angle. (which one of you started the "well floofs might just be new let's wagon yurkin" angle because it's hard to tell who's sheeping who there)

To be fair floofs vote was super bad and he only recently popped in to make one post which's end goal was to appease the pressure of that so maybe I'm just hindsight biasing but hear me out on why you're going about it in a scummy at best wrong at worst way

It's kind of a false dichotomy to say that one of them has to be scum because.. actually I'm not even sure where the dichotomy comes from..

Is it the togs wagon?

Wait then you are thinking of 4 mafias? cause that is one too many imo.
May 30, 2017 8:49 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
@Gruffin I'm pretty sure yurkin and Floofs are tpr and mafia, what do you think?
I'm still not hunting for the TPR yet because I have no idea how to go about it, actually. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe it'll be easier as the playerlist gets narrowed down.
May 30, 2017 9:03 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:

@Suzune-chan now that Astros/Beeboy flipped scum how do you feel about me? Do you still think I'm mafia? And, since I think your read on me is not relevant for this: what do you think of my idea of yurkin being the sk?
I will hold the opinion of my read on you. It is really irrelevant to the Astros/Beeboy flip.

Your other question is more interesting and worth mentioning. It is indeed possible that Yurkin is the sk. However, even if they are, I advocate the lynch.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 30, 2017 9:15 PM

Nov 2008
I actually have not much internet because im at the isolated place with no wifi and data reception is also terrible. But ill try to reply. I wont be home until thursday evening.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2017 9:17 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
Fo said:
hrmm

Is it the togs wagon?

Wait then you are thinking of 4 mafias? cause that is one too many imo.
i actually believe there are 4 mafias as well.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2017 9:44 PM

May 2015
Fluff part: I'm having the strangest deja vu right now. It's so.weird xD

Serious part:
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

I will hold the opinion of my read on you. It is really irrelevant to the Astros/Beeboy flip.

Your other question is more interesting and worth mentioning. It is indeed possible that Yurkin is the sk. However, even if they are, I advocate the lynch.

I was asking because of my interaction with Astros. If you think I'm mafia, do you think I'm the only one left or do you also believe in a 4-mafia team?

@Gruffin I was asking because you were.proposing to lynch yurkin too so I wanted to know if you think they are scum and not.tpr and what's your stand on Floofs then? + who do you plan to vote then?

@DenjaX is a 15 players games, isn't 4 mafias + a sk too... unfair?

May 30, 2017 9:47 PM

May 2015
Okay I'm off to watch some Gintama before going to bed! Let's continue this conversation in a few hours! bye-bye ♡
May 30, 2017 9:49 PM

May 2012
If we still have 2 maf and an SK to get after all of this, I will not be happy.

Lemme just...

15 players --> 1 SK, 4 mafia, and 10 town.
D1: Lynch town (1:4:9)
N1: Mafia, SK and Vig all shoot town (1:4:6)
D2: (MyLo...sorta?) Lynch town (1:4:5)

...And then the game turns into SK vs. Mafia shootout. ._.

May 30, 2017 9:59 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
@Gruffin I was asking because you were.proposing to lynch yurkin too so I wanted to know if you think they are scum and not.tpr and what's your stand on Floofs then? + who do you plan to vote then?
I haven't thought about the possibility of Yurkin being TPR and I think Floofs miiiight be town--or at least not mafia.

In terms of who I plan to vote, I like my vote where it is currently.
May 30, 2017 10:06 PM

Jul 2009
Haven't read all new comments but this caught my attention

ruu's #1559
ruu said:

I can also see yurkin killing grrr because of his claim (I personally wouldn't take grrr seriously tbh xD)

Ruu you probably really think im naive right, because i don't act seriously and have myself said "ah~ im so naive ;w;" and similar. You try to exploit a trait that you are not even sure if its real lol.
Flaws in that theory:
1. I have played with grrr before, know what he usually do.
2. I replaced hours before phase change on n1, and gone to sleep almost right after; and as i told in my introduction post i have read the game only from the end of d1.
In reallity your theory doesn't hold water ruu, unfortunately.

who made the 3rd kill would only worry tpr imo

Ruu really think im naive right lol.
I expected if you are mafia to try to exploit this and post what you had posted overall, not just this particular comment. Lol i found the last mafia didn't i ;3

vote: ruu
May 30, 2017 10:08 PM

Jul 2009
If you all really trully think im mafia/sk then id say your scumhunting abilities are not any better than mine lmfao.
May 30, 2017 10:10 PM

Jul 2009
I'll answer to all other pings/quotes and etc. later today.
May 31, 2017 12:59 AM

Jul 2009
suzune-chan said:

While Yurkim was online before the phase and choose to defend their position
on it by claiming they were there before the claim.

Claiming ? I claimed nothing Its the true i voted before togs' claim. And what about it?
Meaning they have doubted the claim

Where did you get that meaning from. Now explain to me Suzune what should have changed even if I unvoted togs? Unvote because i have not thought for a sec to vote for floofs instead.
Though it was not possible since there were too little before deadline for something to change.
by chastised Floofs for on staying on it.

Chastised - to criticize severly.
Show me where i do that with floofs, because i recall i only stated my mind about pr claims, have never criticized floofs for her vote. It was you guys that jumped on floofs screeming scuuuum. I know shes new - 2nd game after SM. Floofs is town imo.
yurkinMay 31, 2017 1:13 AM
May 31, 2017 1:12 AM

Jul 2009
Gruffin said:

Okay guys, like look at this post made after Togs claimed cop, also 3 minutes before phase change. It's not a whole lot of time, but it is at least long enough to type "unvote"
yurkin said:

>: nah

Lynch this.

Hypocricy on max eh gruffin.
For you it may be a "whole lot" to do so. Here it takes at least 2 min to send a response, and even if i have unvoted that should have resulted in a tie between you and togs, if it wasn't obvious - a tie!.

"lynch this" eh?
With your stones over your own head gruffin - in this particular quote i see you were tagged along with denja. Were was your vote? have you voted floofs as togs asked you to? Have denja unvoted or voted floofs? C'mon gruffin tell me ;3
May 31, 2017 1:20 AM

Dec 2013
Wow if there were 4 mafia from the start i'd have to doubt the game balance for town tbh.

DenjaX said:
@wen294 knows what I mean and we basically confirmed each other now.
Yeah i know what you're gunning at, i'm not sure how buff relates to protective role though. Well maybe if you were town roleblocker but if you had succeeded as that i think you'd have told us your target by now.

Also not sure why people think that mafia killed Lambyga, makes no sense. Why would they bother night killing someone that was in for a lynch eventually, after they claimed 1-shot bullet proof. That'd be a complete waste of their night kill. I'd say that it'd be more likely for SK who knows he is lying. And yes even that is doubtfull but still.

Vote: Floofs
Reason:
Floofs said:
yurkin said:

Oh man he did, lynching claimed pr is bad idea. >:

but you voted for togs too

INSTANTLY tried to shift blame. This post is not hunting for scum, this post is not questioning somebody, this is just trying to justify your own behaviour by putting the blame on someone else. 100% self-preservation here.

Also later on followed up by this post:
Floofs said:
Cops aren't suppose to claim early in the game. I think in one of the guides is says cops shouldn't claim until around day 3 or 4. Togs waited until the end of the day to claim. Scum would do this so they won't get lynched.

Which is quite horrible as well. If you even spend half a second to think about what a REAL cop would do in this situation, you'd arrive at the solution that he would claim. And yes he couldn't do this before he voted, but he could easily do this in such a long timeframe after he voted, which he did not.
Shows that he didn't even bother to think about the situation.

Also as for yurkin not moving vote on Togs:
yurkin said:
Gruffin said:
@Floofs He claimed cop. :\

She didn't post for ~ 25 minutes. Afterwards only responded to the @ mention. Afterwards saying she didn't notice the cop claim.
Tbh i can see this as true since she if she came back 3 mins before deadline you'd expect somebody to quickly look at @ mentions first. Also togs' claim wasn't very noticeable. This is the reason why i bolded my claim, made it supersize and tagged people in it. I can see somebody missing the claim. In comparison Floofs said he DID notice the claim but then went on with the posts i quoted above.
May 31, 2017 1:23 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Gruffin said:

Lynch this.

Hypocricy on max eh gruffin.
For you it may be a "whole lot" to do so. Here it takes at least 2 min to send a response, and even if i have unvoted that should have resulted in a tie between you and togs, if it wasn't obvious - a tie!.

"lynch this" eh?
With your stones over your own head gruffin - in this particular quote i see you were tagged along with denja. Were was your vote? have you voted floofs as togs asked you to? Have denja unvoted or voted floofs? C'mon gruffin tell me ;3

Shifting blame is a scumtell imo and you're trying to do it here...
Also you're saying here you did notice his claim while there was time left?
May 31, 2017 1:23 AM

Jul 2009
Gruffin said:
Floofs said:
but you vot

^ Unaligned pair

Where did you dig that unaligned pair stuff?
Or are you saying two town aligned players can't think differenlty and take different course of action?
May 31, 2017 1:29 AM

Jul 2009
@wen294 #1579
Are you mocking me here wen?
Shifting blame? Look at the vote count from the eod2. Seriously look at it.
Now tell me what should have happened even if I have unvoted.
Im not shifting the blame, im saying the plain truth - i wasnt the only one which didn't unvoted.
if that is scum tell for you wen, simply vote for me.
May 31, 2017 1:41 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:

Are you saying here you noticed the claim while there was time left.

I have not noticed it, what i saw after the last time i've reloaded the page was gruffing's post tagging floofs,
And i quoted that certain post, was too late to change anything anyway. If you think thats a lie, so be it. I dont possess enough patience for that..
May 31, 2017 2:02 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
@wen294 #1579
Are you mocking me here wen?
Shifting blame? Look at the vote count from the eod2. Seriously look at it.
Now tell me what should have happened even if I have unvoted.
Im not shifting the blame, im saying the plain truth - i wasnt the only one which didn't unvoted.
if that is scum tell for you wen, simply vote for me.
I was not the person that said you should have unvoted there was I? The only thing i reacted to was the way you tried to defend against that.
If gruffin had unvoted he'd risk himself getting lynched. Not too strange for him not to do that. Denja wasn't on after Togs claimed. If you think about it their behaviour is pretty normal in that regard, which you could've figured out yourself before pointing a finger at them and shouting "but you did it as well"
May 31, 2017 2:15 AM

Jul 2009
@wen294#1538
I've got to appologise, i was wrong about the the tie.
I though there was 4 votes on togs but #1449 clearly shows there were 5 votes on togs and 3 on gruffin.
So my unvoting wouldn't have resulted in a tie - it simply wouln't have made any difference.

Gruffin couldn't possibly have unvoted since she didn't voted at all.
yurkinMay 31, 2017 2:34 AM
May 31, 2017 2:59 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:

If gruffin had unvoted he'd risk himself getting lynched. Not too strange wasn't for him not to do that.
Denja wasn't on after Togs claimed. If you think about it their behaviour is pretty normal in that regard, which you could've figured out yourself before pointing a finger at them and shouting "but you did it as well"

I already explained about gruffin in a previous post, they had not placed a vote.

"pointing a finger" really ?
Hmm so am i supposed to stay silent at obvious hypocricy from gruffin's side "Lynch that" they say at the post i refuse to change vote to floofs, but they themselves refused it as well. Thats not pointing a finger - as in a groundless accusation, but pointing a double standard or so to say, that gruffing is attempting to trap me in - as if my not voting for floofs is any different from gruffing's not voting for floofs.
Tell me wen - why is different from your point of view? considering the vote count + who was online ofc.
yurkinMay 31, 2017 3:08 AM
May 31, 2017 3:27 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
wen294 said:

If gruffin had unvoted he'd risk himself getting lynched. Not too strange wasn't for him not to do that.
Denja wasn't on after Togs claimed. If you think about it their behaviour is pretty normal in that regard, which you could've figured out yourself before pointing a finger at them and shouting "but you did it as well"

I already explained about gruffin in a previous post, they had not placed a vote.

Hmm so am i supposed to stay silent at obvious hypocricy from gruffin's side "Lynch that" they say at the post i refuse to change vote to floofs, but they themselves refused it as well. Thats not pointing a finger - as in a groundless accusation, but pointing a double standard or so to say, that gruffing is attempting to trap me in - as if my not voting for floofs is any different from gruffing's not voting for floofs.
Tell me wen - why is different from your point of view? considering the vote count + who was online ofc.
Well i was under the impression that Gruffin voted togs, my mistake.
Gruffin's behaviour there was kinda hypocritical then, yeah.
May 31, 2017 3:31 AM

Jul 2009
ruu said:

Abu (Yurkin's predecessor) was MIA for most of the game and says a lot about his alignment because it's a scum tell from what I remmember from his past games.
He never fully catch up ever. Always has an excuse to disappear.

Wrong again.
That comment of yours makes me wonder if you really had been reading the game thus far.
"games" or you mean only EEM where he was scum? Logic himself pointed out many times how this is not alingment indicative as abu behave in the same manner despite of his alignment.
How games have you played with abu?
Also you all have to admit it abu did make a good point by mentioning how cp could be faking it (about fearing n1 kill), while many of you though it was sincere.
May 31, 2017 4:25 AM

Jul 2009
ruu said:

(I'm focusing on the wording here):

yurkin said:
Some fast question as im still rereading...
Beside vt, cop, doc, what roles there are in a basic game?
Is there some explanation why 3 players died n1? As i expected them to be 2.

The "wording", i see your quoting but what pings you in that certain my post ? If its the wording point it out and explain yourself what particulary you found there.
From all my comments is this the one and only comment that catch your attention? The comment i made in middle of reading the game, asking a simple question since i have not played basic game till now. Seriously?

edit: deleted a double post
yurkinMay 31, 2017 4:33 AM
May 31, 2017 4:46 AM

Jul 2009
ruu said:

The rest of her posts are playful but I'm not getting town vibes from them... I have the same feeling I had with Astros (even thou their post are not similar) and I was correct about him - seriously what's up with me that I catch scum and I then get pocketed? :I

Which from my playful comments got you pocketed ruu?

Anyway I say Yurkin is SK

I say you are wrong.

I'm ok with yurkin or Floofs getting lynch tbh

Meaning your only suspects are me and floofs? And therefore you townread all other players, is that it?
May 31, 2017 8:20 AM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
Wow if there were 4 mafia from the start i'd have to doubt the game balance for town tbh.

DenjaX said:
Yeah i know what you're gunning at, i'm not sure how buff relates to protective role though. Well maybe if you were town roleblocker but if you had succeeded as that i think you'd have told us your target by now.

Also not sure why people think that mafia killed Lambyga, makes no sense. Why would they bother night killing someone that was in for a lynch eventually, after they claimed 1-shot bullet proof. That'd be a complete waste of their night kill. I'd say that it'd be more likely for SK who knows he is lying. And yes even that is doubtfull but still.

Vote: Floofs
Reason:
Floofs said:

INSTANTLY tried to shift blame. This post is not hunting for scum, this post is not questioning somebody, this is just trying to justify your own behaviour by putting the blame on someone else. 100% self-preservation here.

Also later on followed up by this post:
Floofs said:
Cops aren't suppose to claim early in the game. I think in one of the guides is says cops shouldn't claim until around day 3 or 4. Togs waited until the end of the day to claim. Scum would do this so they won't get lynched.

Which is quite horrible as well. If you even spend half a second to think about what a REAL cop would do in this situation, you'd arrive at the solution that he would claim. And yes he couldn't do this before he voted, but he could easily do this in such a long timeframe after he voted, which he did not.
Shows that he didn't even bother to think about the situation.

Also as for yurkin not moving vote on Togs:
yurkin said:

She didn't post for ~ 25 minutes. Afterwards only responded to the @ mention. Afterwards saying she didn't notice the cop claim.
Tbh i can see this as true since she if she came back 3 mins before deadline you'd expect somebody to quickly look at @ mentions first. Also togs' claim wasn't very noticeable. This is the reason why i bolded my claim, made it supersize and tagged people in it. I can see somebody missing the claim. In comparison Floofs said he DID notice the claim but then went on with the posts i quoted above.
lamby being kiled by mafia makes more sense because he claimed Sk and decided to kill mafia so of course mafia killed him to stop that. It is obvious it was out of spite because lamby also claimed bulletproof so mafia wants to bring him down that much.

Sk wouldnt kill lamby because he is a mislynch fodder because town needs to lynch sk to win.

nevertheless, lamby made a very noble sack of rice that made his death pointless for scum because there are way better night targets than him

May 31, 2017 8:25 AM

Nov 2008
yurkin said:
wen294 said:

no lynch or even lynching gruffin was optimal play. I denounce you for lynching togs. It makes a huge difference because we saved our seer and he would have another night to investigate someone else because I will be protecting him.

You are held responsible for lynching togs and you will have to face it.

May 31, 2017 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
denjax said:

no lynch or even lynching gruffin was optimal play. I denouce you for lynching togs. It makes huge difference because we saved our seer and he would have another night to investigate someone else because I will be procecting him.

You are held responsible for lynching togs and you will have to face it.

And you will have to face the reality denja.
You mean "because we would have saved our seer", which is unreal. Why u ask:
No lynch ? Doesn't tie end up with a lynch after all ? Even if i changed vote for gruffin the vote would have became a tie.
Have you read the rules DenjaX?
Tie result is a lynch by the rule of the longest held vote!
Do you get that fact denja?
Togs claimed way too late, and even if i have enough time to vote gruffin that should have resulted in one thing - the lynch of togs, by the rule of longest held vote!
I refuse to take responsibility for something out of my control!
yurkinMay 31, 2017 9:06 AM
May 31, 2017 9:36 AM

May 2015
@yurkin maybe I'm terrible at reading people but this game I learned that I need to listen to my gut cause it's usually right. I was getting a gut feeling that Astros was scum but because my proofs weren't enough I ignore it and then he flip mafia; I was right on my read on Togs; CP completely pocketed me I'll give you that, but if we were mafia partners I wouldn't have defended him the way I did.
From PoE I came to the conclusion that you and Floofs are probably the remaining mafia/sk. Maybe my case is not super strong but it's hard to show people why do you have a certain feeling regarding another player's alignment.
Your vote feels omgus tbh xD
May 31, 2017 9:43 AM

Jul 2009
Ruu said:
@yurkin maybe I'm terrible at reading people but this game I learned that I need to listen to my gut cause it's usually right. I was getting a gut feeling that Astros was scum but because my proofs weren't enough I ignore it and then he flip mafia; I was right on my read on Togs; CP completely pocketed me I'll give you that, but if we were mafia partners I wouldn't have defended him the way I did.
From PoE I came to the conclusion that you and Floofs are probably the remaining mafia/sk. Maybe my case is not super strong but it's hard to show people why do you have a certain feeling regarding another player's alignment.

Omgus ? Lol you continue to say exactly what i expect you to.
Wrong once again.
There are 2 other who vote for me as well.
Gut eh, well this time your gut is off ruu.
May 31, 2017 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
Think my preferred lynches are still floofsie and gruffin at this point.
May 31, 2017 10:24 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 3.1
yurkin (3 votes): Gruffin (3), Suzune-chan (4), Ruu (6)
Floofs (3 votes): Gruffin (1), Fo (2), DenjaX (5), wen294 (8)
Ruu (1 vote): yurkin (7)
Not Voting (1 player): Floofs

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: Floofs (1), yurkin (3)
Fo: Floofs (2)
Suzune-chan: yurkin (4)
DenjaX: Floofs (5)
Ruu: yurkin (6)
yurkin: Ruu (7)
wen294: Floofs (8)

Remember that this game uses the longest held last vote method for breaking ties.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 31, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Yep, your case isn't very strong. At least i gave reasoning here and there. The fact that your 'gut scum reads' happen to be the 2 low hanging fruit doesn't really help you if you can't give some form of proper reason for it tbh.
May 31, 2017 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Fluff part: I'm having the strangest deja vu right now. It's so.weird xD

Serious part:
Suzune-chan said:

I was asking because of my interaction with Astros. If you think I'm mafia, do you think I'm the only one left or do you also believe in a 4-mafia team?

@DenjaX is a 15 players games, isn't 4 mafias + a sk too... unfair?

I honestly do not believe it is a four man mafia team. It has to be a three man team because of the additional kill otherwise the town would have to be higher powered and see seem quite low powered so far. We would need more strike or defense otherwise it would be scum sided too much.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 31, 2017 1:29 PM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
suzune-chan said:

While Yurkim was online before the phase and choose to defend their position
on it by claiming they were there before the claim.

Claiming ? I claimed nothing Its the true i voted before togs' claim. And what about it?
Meaning they have doubted the claim

Where did you get that meaning from. Now explain to me Suzune what should have changed even if I unvoted togs? Unvote because i have not thought for a sec to vote for floofs instead.
Though it was not possible since there were too little before deadline for something to change.
by chastised Floofs for on staying on it.

Show me where i do that with floofs, because i recall i only stated my mind about pr claims, have never criticized floofs for her vote. It was you guys that jumped on floofs screeming scuuuum. I know shes new - 2nd game after SM. Floofs is town imo.
This is the post in question
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1617765&show=1450#msg50914519

May 31, 2017 1:32 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
yurkin said:

This is the post in question
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1617765&show=1450#msg50914519
Apologises, I did not answer the full question asked to me.

You wanted to know where I got the idea you doubted it from. It is here in this post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1617765&show=1400#msg50914384

Four posts ahead give or take a couple, Togs claimed the cop role. Gruffin asked if there was would be a miracle and you said nope. Therefore, you must have not trusted in the cop claim.

May 31, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2009
@suzune-chan #1600
Those sort of links do not work on my phone, which is the #number?

Gruffin asked if there was would be a miracle and you said nope.

That was togs though not gruffin.

Therefore, you must not have trusted in the cop claim

Therefore, you must not have read my comment where i explain i have not seen it.
And therefore, you think everything is black and white and brush off all external circumstances.
May 31, 2017 2:03 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Fo said:
Mostly because it doesn't make sense at all to test grrr's cop claim by way of abilities. Looks like she's just fishing in any way possible to get invested and not even thinking about anything.

And the post is just really bad in general as well.
I questioned grrr to test his claim because I have info as PR to confirm this.

Yah but suzune didn't really question him she just straight up asked to be investigated? She also claimed PR so I'm interested to know if you can confirm her as well or if you've tried to.

Just for the sake of my paranoia + why not; there's more scummy people to me at present but you gotta admit the whole way she went about it was completely different than how you did so I don't get the comparison
May 31, 2017 2:09 PM

Aug 2013
That, and I also may be a bit skeptical of the confirming shenanigans myself. I'll say I'm not really scum reading you and wen but testing it out on a scumread may reveal some things.
May 31, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2012
Yurkin is so obviously cornered scum, oh my god.

Suzune-chan said:
Four posts ahead give or take a couple, Togs claimed the cop role. Gruffin asked if there was would be a miracle and you said nope. Therefore, you must have not trusted in the cop claim.
This is the third time this game...lol. Do Togs and I talk similarly or something?
May 31, 2017 2:14 PM

Aug 2013
While I'm still replying to stuff; when's the phase change thingy?
May 31, 2017 2:15 PM

May 2012
Fo said:
While I'm still replying to stuff; when's the phase change thingy?
We've still got 24+ hours
May 31, 2017 2:18 PM

Jun 2009
Gruffin said:
Yurkin is so obviously cornered scum, oh my god.

Suzune-chan said:
This is the third time this game...lol. Do Togs and I talk similarly or something?
Yep. Guess so. Worst part is I went back to check that time.

May 31, 2017 2:19 PM

Jun 2009
Fo said:
DenjaX said:
I questioned grrr to test his claim because I have info as PR to confirm this.

Yah but suzune didn't really question him she just straight up asked to be investigated? She also claimed PR so I'm interested to know if you can confirm her as well or if you've tried to.

Just for the sake of my paranoia + why not; there's more scummy people to me at present but you gotta admit the whole way she went about it was completely different than how you did so I don't get the comparison
I did not claim a power role nor have I claimed a power role all game.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.