Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
May 30, 2017 11:57 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
wen294 said:
Dear @Ruu did you even read what i wrote?
Bee-Boy, Floofs and Lambyga didn't reach the 5 post a day requirement and thus they should, according to the rules, be modkilled. From this point onwards there is no use discussing them as they're effectively dead already.

Floofs posted 4 posts this phase. His 5th post was after the Time by Penta and thus should not be counted as a post made during the day.
Bee-Boy made 1 post during the day or maybe 0, not entirely sure. Lambyga made 3 or so.
@Pentaflare can we get confirmation on this? (especially the fact that Floofs is dead, since this is important for our night actions and the rules state the activity rule only counts day posts so technically he should already be a dead man walking)

If for some reason Penta decides not to mod-kill Floofs and only make this clear to us after it's too late to submit night actions i'll be salty.

Anyways Ruu, by PoE Yurkin should be scum for you, since you town read everybody else at this point in time.

Bee-Boy is up for modkill if he has not checked in by the end if the night phase. Laby will only be modkilled after the day phase if activity doesn't increase. Floofs is in no risk of modkill.

eh. Well that's not very usefull.
@laby-gaga you're practically dead already. If you can still read this in time, night kill Floofs for me will ya?
May 30, 2017 11:58 AM

Dec 2013
Fo said:
wen294 said:
Also with the level of inactivity i don't feel comfortable prolonging this.
@Yurkin @Gruffin @DenjaX @Ruu @Suzune-chan @Fo
We seriously need to get our shit together. With the votes spread around all over the place like it is now it's WAY too easy for scum to change it in their favour without looking suspicious.

I'll role claim here: I'm the vigilante
I can go in more detail if needed, but i'd rather not give scum a helping hand in what to look for when fake-claiming a PR.
And as already deduced, i was the person that shot CorruptedPurity in the night. Would be real swell if you guys could move the votes away from me.
deja vu xD not sure why you @'d me here either but since I'm responding to this might as well ask why?

As i said before, even if you don't vote me you can still vote so that i don't get lynched by voting on the bigger alternative. It's insurance in case the people that voted on me don't come online in time or pretend not to come online in time.
May 30, 2017 12:01 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
I’m gonna be honest I can see this as town too though because like.. since town have to form cases themselves they will be more attached to them, so they are more likely to tunnel or something like that. When I have a case on a person and question them it really rarely helps me or changes my mind, a lot of times I don’t even put stock into direct interactions with someone I’m scumreading. If you remember Logic earlier this game too one thing you mentioned suspicious about him was his refusal to change his mind, but it’s something I also read as town.
I think what you (and maybe other people which is why I"m gonna respond to this even though you're already dead) are missing here is that it isn't just this particular instance, it's been a game long push; I'm just lazy to go and quote all the inquiries because this forum was created in the stoneage and thought I was doing a good enough job getting my point across but evidently not. Like, you're comparing apples and oranges pretty much when town get confbiased and push really hard death tunnel, which is what I think you may be referring to with the "when town get caught up on a read they keep pushing" but the thing is; the questions they ask aren't this soft on the regular.

In other words there's a difference between this:
"Why did you do this scummy thing you scumbastard!?"

and

"Hello good fellow, was just curious why you did this scummy action at that time, give me some explanation when you've got a moment to spare?"

BOTH are setting the people they're asking the question to up for failure but one of them is pretending to care about the answer.

And the difference boils down to a couple things. Not having the push stand out, conviction (there's hardly any here) and keeping your options open (whether that's the person your pushing's read on you, or your ability to change that read if it becomes convenient.)

Togs said:
Fo said:
So people voting wen; what's scummy about post [post]1245[/post]?
You seem to like the case, is it enough to convince you ?
No not really or else I would have voted right then and there.
May 30, 2017 12:07 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Fo said:
deja vu xD not sure why you @'d me here either but since I'm responding to this might as well ask why?

As i said before, even if you don't vote me you can still vote so that i don't get lynched by voting on the bigger alternative. It's insurance in case the people that voted on me don't come online in time or pretend not to come online in time.
I guess I just didn't feel like there was enough of a case on you that a claim was necessary but now that I think about it we've lynched people for less so far this game.

Hopefully from here out I'll be around to supervise the lynches; this weekend was a lot of family time that I needed to spend.
May 30, 2017 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
DenjaX said:
omg screw this slot.

@wen294 sorry I am protecting myself. I am so gonna lynch these scum bags so hard. You are most likely vanilla now anyway
Well you do that then. Protecting penta might be a good idea as well, we'd be screwed if he died.
ok ill protect the host tonight. I cant risk the game to die after all.

Btw, I was a star athlete so I am buffed

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2012
Can't quote for shit from ph sorry.
@Gruffin
Didn't mention it but I assumed it obvious given the circumstances I wasn't really going to be shooting those I asked lol, that would go against the point behind such an exit.

I'll just read that as yurkin.
May 30, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2012
Yeeaahhhh can't really pull out at this point and given the post by host....
For the time being, I think the best call so far would be floofs.
Unless others post something worthwhile within the next hour or so, it won't be likely to change.
Cheers wen.
May 30, 2017 1:18 PM

May 2012
Floofs it is.

yurkin said:
If that was a question i wanted you to answer i should have tagged you. This was rhetorical question.
You can't assure me at such stuff as you want me dead >:
Do you think you could give me some thoughts on EoD2?
Fo said:
Gruffin said:
Also @Fo I think I asked you to discuss reads with Floofs or something. No longer necessary since we've got some leads now; feel free to ignore if you wish.
You mean because he scumclaimed?
Pretty much. :P
May 30, 2017 1:52 PM

Sep 2012
Righto~
Guess that works then
Won't be back for another 3-4 hrs at-least and even then I usually can't afford to waste time and data on browsing during lunch.
Gl town.
May 30, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Btw, I was a star athlete so I am buffed

May 30, 2017 2:01 PM

Feb 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Floofs said:

I dont believe it. I think it's a fake claim.
What? Really...

Cops aren't suppose to claim early in the game. I think in one of the guides is says cops shouldn't claim until around day 3 or 4. Togs waited until the end of the day to claim. Scum would do this so they won't get lynched.
May 30, 2017 3:08 PM

May 2015
@wen294 why Floofs over yurkin? I'm more worried about her tbh. I'm in class rn, I'll post a more detailed case later. Is this because Floofs said the cop claim was fake?
May 30, 2017 3:10 PM

May 2015
Floofs said:
Suzune-chan said:
What? Really...

Cops aren't suppose to claim early in the game. I think in one of the guides is says cops shouldn't claim until around day 3 or 4. Togs waited until the end of the day to claim. Scum would do this so they won't get lynched.

Togs waited until a claim was the only way to survive the lynch , that's the right way to do things.
May 30, 2017 3:12 PM

May 2015
I reeeally hope Astros/Bee-boy is mafia tbh xD
May 30, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2012
Hrm.

I'm hoping Floofs isn't just newb town not understanding how claims work.

Well, we'll see I suppose.
May 30, 2017 4:00 PM

Aug 2014
Day 3

Bee-Boy has been modkilled. They were:

Laby-Gaga has been killed. They were:

http://itsalmo.st/#night3
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 30, 2017 4:05 PM

May 2012
Ayyyyy one more to go.

Vote: Floofs

...And the real SK, I suppose. >_>
May 30, 2017 4:11 PM

Jul 2009
Ruu said:
@wen294 why Floofs over yurkin? I'm more worried about her tbh. I'm in class rn, I'll post a more detailed case later. Is this because Floofs said the cop claim was fake?

Can't wait for your "detailed case" on me ruu lol
May 30, 2017 4:18 PM

Nov 2008
Thanks doc

And lmao lamby... Real SK killed you i suppose.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2017 4:26 PM

May 2012
@yurkin Can you please reply to 1516?
May 30, 2017 4:29 PM

Jul 2009
Or it was the mafia who killed him.

Oh yeah and
@ruu
Why of all people in the game at that time you decided to make an astros iso ?
May 30, 2017 4:36 PM

Jul 2009
Gruffin said:

Here is 2:30am, do give my thought ill have to reread the eod2... in the morning that is.
Thought eh - is there something specific u want to ask me about that eod, or just in general.
May 30, 2017 4:39 PM

May 2012
yurkin said:
Gruffin said:

Here is 2:30am, do give my thought ill have to reread the eod2... in the morning that is.
Thought eh - is there something specific u want to ask me about that eod, or just in general.
General thoughts mostly, but it can wait, get some sleep.
May 30, 2017 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Hrm.

I'm hoping Floofs isn't just newb town not understanding how claims work.

Well, we'll see I suppose.
Thing is if floofs is actually only in his like 2nd game then I'm thinking the way he went about eod2 is that much more of a scumclaim.

Think about it you're scum and have no idea what you're doing. Someone claims cop, most powerful town role in the game and you haven't yet learned how to properly react to things you have more of a one-dimensional thought process that's pretty much..

"Oh hey I need to kill the cop"
May 30, 2017 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
vote: floofs
May 30, 2017 4:48 PM

May 2012

Can someone give me a second opinion on Yurkin/Floofs? I'm thinking one of the two are the scum on the Togs wagon. Floofs vote looks immediately worse, but Togs was already run-up by then and Yurkin just kinda...lingered.

Idk, I'm worried that Floofs is just derp town from their position on the wagon and 1519. Maaaybe I gut read Yurkin too hastily too, because they seem to be cheeky towards everyone, not just their suspects.
May 30, 2017 4:50 PM

Aug 2013
[quote=Suzune-chan message=50905318]
Fo said:
Suzune-chan said:
But bascially, I was baiting Grrr to check me.

Pings all caught up~
Can you quote where you did this exactly?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1617765&show=500#msg50861659

There is the link you want.

Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
@Fo what is a mafia doctor? Isn't this a basic setup? we shouldn't have that kind of roles I think.... I'm not a big fan of your #470 at all. I don't fully trust Rinto but your reasoning is not convincing either.

This post is a HUGE RED FLAG FOR ME. I see this as flavour/role fishing. If you are town you should have no doubts like this imo. Also how do you guys feel about the idea of grrr being a mafia role cop ? Is a possibility since mafia needs some kind of pr.
Then let him check me Ruu. I know what my ability is and my alignment, I would be willing to test the theory. I said that in order to claim something like that this early some part of it would have to be grounded in truth.
Suzu mebbe a godfather
May 30, 2017 4:51 PM

May 2015
wtf lamb wtf! why do you keep lying? do you hate this town so much! ughh I'm so angry right now.

And I really need to start going with my gut. I was right about Astros too! Why do I keep doubting my reads? ughh

I need to do the dishes are my dad will kill me. I will be back in a few min.
May 30, 2017 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
Mostly because it doesn't make sense at all to test grrr's cop claim by way of abilities. Looks like she's just fishing in any way possible to get invested and not even thinking about anything.

And the post is just really bad in general as well.
May 30, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2012
Fo said:
Thing is if floofs is actually only in his like 2nd game then I'm thinking the way he went about eod2 is that much more of a scumclaim.

Think about it you're scum and have no idea what you're doing. Someone claims cop, most powerful town role in the game and you haven't yet learned how to properly react to things you have more of a one-dimensional thought process that's pretty much..

"Oh hey I need to kill the cop"
Ohey.

Yeah, that's kind of where I was at until Floofs posted 1519. I'm thinking about how a newb who has limited understanding on how claims work would approach the situation, and it kiiind of matches up with the thought process they supplied.

Plus, Togs was pretty much already dead at that point--There was no need to add another vote and incriminate themselves. Or at least, I would not have in their position.

Okay yeah, I've talked myself out of it.

Vote: Yurkin
May 30, 2017 4:58 PM

Jun 2009
Gruffin said:

Can someone give me a second opinion on Yurkin/Floofs? I'm thinking one of the two are the scum on the Togs wagon. Floofs vote looks immediately worse, but Togs was already run-up by then and Yurkin just kinda...lingered.

Idk, I'm worried that Floofs is just derp town from their position on the wagon and 1519. Maaaybe I gut read Yurkin too hastily too, because they seem to be cheeky towards everyone, not just their suspects.
Floofs looks bad for not getting off the wagon, Yukin looks bad for trying to defend this place on the wagon. Part of me wonders if it is Yukin as mafia ad Floofs as just new...

Vote: Yurkin

I'm willing to go this direction. Floofs made a poor play and decided to deny the claim right at the end. While Yurkin was online before the phase and choose to defend their position on it by claiming they were there before the claim. Meaning they must have doubted the claim, but chastised Floof for staying on it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 30, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
Fo said:
Mostly because it doesn't make sense at all to test grrr's cop claim by way of abilities. Looks like she's just fishing in any way possible to get invested and not even thinking about anything.

Grrr ,enjoys gambling early so I wanted to see what he was planning. Plus it was fun and talking to grrr is always interesting. So yes, I did not realize in the long the ramifications that it would have.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 30, 2017 5:00 PM

Jun 2009
Floofs said:
Suzune-chan said:
What? Really...

Town would also do that to not get lynched. If put into a poor situation the cop has to claim regardless of what day it currently is.

May 2012
If Suzu is GF, then that means the Togs wagon was all town...Which is really weird to think about.

Aug 2013
@Denja
I thought you were a doc? You more than likely stopped a kill since we only had one and N1 there was three and don't really see any harm in you claiming a target.
May 30, 2017 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
Was anyone afk N2?
May 30, 2017 5:06 PM

Aug 2013
@gruffin

I mean yea that's a buyable thought process but remember floofs had 48 hours to come up with and if he's scum he's got buddies to help him out.

That also begs the question why that thought process wasn't a thing when he cast the vote in the first place.

Have you made any posts on yurkin that I might've missed? I'm kinda gut-leaning town there as well but it might be laziness because I know there's probably not gonna be a shitton of content from him any time soon to get a better read by. Abu was like nullscum kinda lurky at least yurkin's kinda been around.
May 30, 2017 5:12 PM

May 2012
Fo said:
@gruffin

I mean yea that's a buyable thought process but remember floofs had 48 hours to come up with and if he's scum he's got buddies to help him out.

That also begs the question why that thought process wasn't a thing when he cast the vote in the first place.

Have you made any posts on yurkin that I might've missed? I'm kinda gut-leaning town there as well but it might be laziness because I know there's probably not gonna be a shitton of content from him any time soon to get a better read by. Abu was like nullscum kinda lurky at least yurkin's kinda been around.
True, true. I may need to reread EoD2 again and get back to you on this, actually.

Uhm, I had this response to Ruu explaining why Yurkin was so far up my list N2. Probably one of the weakest reads I've given this game though considering how gut-based it is.
May 30, 2017 5:14 PM

Aug 2013
hrmm

I dunno guys I've been kinda thinking gruffin and suz were scum and here they are coming at yurkin and floofs with the exact same angle. (which one of you started the "well floofs might just be new let's wagon yurkin" angle because it's hard to tell who's sheeping who there)

To be fair floofs vote was super bad and he only recently popped in to make one post which's end goal was to appease the pressure of that so maybe I'm just hindsight biasing but hear me out on why you're going about it in a scummy at best wrong at worst way

It's kind of a false dichotomy to say that one of them has to be scum because.. actually I'm not even sure where the dichotomy comes from..

Is it the togs wagon?
May 30, 2017 5:16 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Fo said:

Grrr ,enjoys gambling early so I wanted to see what he was planning. Plus it was fun and talking to grrr is always interesting. So yes, I did not realize in the long the ramifications that it would have.
I guess I'm just confused how you planned to see what he was planning by asking him to cop check you and why he needed to have a plan in the first place
May 30, 2017 5:20 PM

Aug 2013
My good townreads are ruu and denja but that doesn't help much because they both could easily be tpr and even denja I'm kinda wavering on because he keeps doing weird shit.

May 30, 2017 5:30 PM

Jun 2009
Fo said:
Suzune-chan said:
I guess I'm just confused how you planned to see what he was planning by asking him to cop check you and why he needed to have a plan in the first place
Because I enjoy figuring out Grrr angle. He was so full of bluster this time, I thought to poke it.

May 30, 2017 5:33 PM

Aug 2013
But it wasn't a poke!
May 30, 2017 5:35 PM

Jun 2009
Fo said:
But it wasn't a poke!
Yeah, but the thing is, in the grand scheme of things I look back and think it was not that big of a deal. I mean sure, if it had yeilded some results then it would have been a big thing. But I had been online all day but everyone was shelving me so and I wanted to play so I poked at Grrr because he was biting. It only happened to be negative in hindsight.

May 30, 2017 6:04 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
wtf lamb wtf! why do you keep lying? do you hate this town so much! ughh I'm so angry right now.

And I really need to start going with my gut. I was right about Astros too! Why do I keep doubting my reads? ughh

no lamby made a heroic sacrifice prob even greater than grrr.

He fake claimed SK who throw in the towel and decided to help town. So a mafia would be 'wtf'-ing about this so they could have murdered the alleged SK out of spite because SK will automatically lose when they die.

His flip could be done by mafia now that I think about it. The real SK would leave him alone to eat a lynch.

So Vote: Floofs

May 30, 2017 6:08 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:

I questioned grrr to test his claim because I have info as PR to confirm this.

@wen294 knows what I mean and we basically confirmed each other now.

May 30, 2017 6:14 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:

I thought you were a doc? You more than likely stopped a kill since we only had one and N1 there was three and don't really see any harm in you claiming a target.
I protected myself last night.

Now the question is: which scum should finish me off tonight?

Will it be mafia or SK? ;)

I dont mind eating 2 attacks tonight. I will leave my door unlocked whoever wants to visit me~ ♡♡♡♡

Now im gonna read intently if I see SK or mafia conspiring on who should finish me off >;3

May 30, 2017 7:08 PM

May 2015
finally free -_-

let me respond to some pins and then I will make a nice post about Yurkin.
May 30, 2017 7:12 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

He fake claimed SK who throw in the towel and decided to help town. So a mafia would be 'wtf'-ing about this so they could have murdered the alleged SK out of spite because SK will automatically lose when they die.

His flip could be done by mafia now that I think about it. The real SK would leave him alone to eat a lynch.

So lamby said "I'm SK" to save the remaining pr? I guess... why didn't the sk kill anyone thou... isn't that weird? I guess it was a good thing at the end because we didn't loose anymore townies. So now we are missing one last mafia + sk right?
What do you mean by "His flip could be done by mafia"? I don't get that phrase.
May 30, 2017 7:50 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

So lamby said "I'm SK" to save the remaining pr? I guess... why didn't the sk kill anyone thou... isn't that weird? I guess it was a good thing at the end because we didn't loose anymore townies. So now we are missing one last mafia + sk right?
What do you mean by "His flip could be done by mafia"? I don't get that phrase.
i was prob attacked last night. Idk tho because I dont get message that I was attacked.

Mafia most likely killed Lamb and not SK because he knows Lamb was lying and will get lynched for that.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.