Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
May 29, 2017 6:48 PM

May 2015
The good news: my read on Togs was correct so I'm not as bad as I thought at reading people after the CP fiasco.
The bad news: we lynched our cop. We are fucked.
The hopeful news: maybe mafia or tpr will hit each other tonight. Or if wen still has a shot they can work out a miracle and get a second CP success!

Who dies tonight willl help us determine if the mafia are lurkers or not imo. I'll follow Togs' last post and look into Floofs.

Edit: missing words xD
May 29, 2017 6:49 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Togs said:
Sorry, OOG reasons partly and I was baiting a wagon on me a little bit : / Next time I won't mess around as much if I'm in the same situation again
Are you kidding me? I forced a claim on you and you refused. Wtf wtf

+1
forcing a wagon on yourself is such a bad idea! Always xDD
May 29, 2017 6:50 PM

May 2015
yurkin said:
I feel so guilty now >: hope sk or mafia choose me for a kill n2.

scummy post lol

This is what I would say if I were scum xDD
May 29, 2017 6:52 PM

Nov 2008
Floofs said:
Gruffin said:
@Floofs He claimed cop. :

I dont believe it. I think it's a fake claim.
omg screw this slot.

@wen294 sorry I am protecting myself. I am so gonna lynch these scum bags so hard. You are most likely vanilla now anyway

Gruffin is confirmed town for eating a lynch instead for self preservation

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 29, 2017 7:04 PM

Nov 2008
yurkin said:
Togs why you claimed in such short notice before phase change?
you are already dead to me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 29, 2017 7:14 PM

May 2012
Floofs said:
but you vot
yurkin said:

Oh man he did, lynching claimed pr is bad idea. >:

but you voted for togs too
^ Unaligned pair
May 29, 2017 7:15 PM

Nov 2008
Hey SK. Kill Suzune. She is confirmed town to Togs.

Im gonna gambit and give so much wine tonight.

Btw, I am soooo gonna protect myself tonight.

May 29, 2017 8:29 PM

May 2012
Wen
Suzune
Denja
Yurkin
Fo
Ruu
Lamby
Bee-Boy
Floofs

Reread roster: Fo, Yurkin EoD2
May 29, 2017 8:41 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
Grape is also town, he was my pregame read
Wait...Pregame read? Darn it Togs, I don't know if this is confirmation or not. >_<
May 29, 2017 8:44 PM

May 2012
Wen
Suzune
Denja
Lamby
Yurkin
Fo
Ruu
Bee-Boy
Floofs
{Fo/Ruu/Bee-Boy/Floofs} for PoE???
May 29, 2017 8:49 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Wen
Suzune
Denja
Lamby
Yurkin
Fo
Ruu
Bee-Boy
Floofs
{Fo/Ruu/Bee-Boy/Floofs} for PoE???

wait why is yurkin off the hook? :/
May 29, 2017 8:51 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:

why Suzu? because Togs thought she could be GF? Do you also believe that?
May 29, 2017 8:52 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
I think that Yurkin and Floofs are an unaligned pair, Floofs is prob scum, and I liked the tone Yurkin had with me in our EoD interactions. It didn't feel like they knew I was a townie there.
May 29, 2017 8:54 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:
I think that Yurkin and Floofs are an unaligned pair, Floofs is prob scum, and I liked the tone Yurkin had with me in our EoD interactions. It didn't feel like they knew I was a townie there.

oh i see so you are thinking tpr for her? How do you feel about Tog's last comments about Suzu?
May 29, 2017 9:03 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
oh i see so you are thinking tpr for her? How do you feel about Tog's last comments about Suzu?
Nah, I'm not really thinking about who TPR is yet. If Floofs magically flips town and we're still playing the game, I'll rethink it, but for now I like this.

With Togs, ehhh I can see why he was so conflicted, but I think Suzu is just irritated town after she reacted to us poo-pooing her reads. Or at least, that's what I'm hoping or else this game was probably too difficult to solve anyway with a GF running around.
May 30, 2017 12:05 AM

Jul 2009
DenjaX said:
yurkin said:
Togs why you claimed in such short notice before phase change?
you are already dead to me

??
May 30, 2017 12:40 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
wen294 said:
unvote

Didnt you townread CP?

Also what did you do before turning undead.
lolwat. At no point in this game have i townread CP. He was a scumlean from the very first post he made. I think aa-dono got along well with CP and i filled her slot, but her reads aren't mine.

Also as for what i did: 1st year rising star in the archery club. Thanks to sentimental crap that you appearently can't get rid of even after you die i linger around there still wearing my quiver filled with arrows. Can't shoot a bow anymore but the explanation is that i stab people with a lone arrow.
Imagine a zombie walking towards you at a snail's pace trying to stab you with an arrow... >_>

Also i apoligize for the Togs lynch. That was singlehandedly my doing. Woulda been nice if he had claimed earlier though :\

Also
Floofs said:
vote:togs
>_>
So what if you don't believe it, you can always lynch him next phase and see if he gets counter claimed then D:

2nd also, labyga, Bee-Boy and i think floofs didn't reach the 5 post requirement. Since we're moving on to modkill and we still have 2 night kills i'm shitting my pants for the next phase change.
pleasedon'tbe5townflipspleasedon'tbe5townflipspleasedon'tbe5townflips
May 30, 2017 12:47 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Floofs said:

I dont believe it. I think it's a fake claim.
omg screw this slot.

@wen294 sorry I am protecting myself. I am so gonna lynch these scum bags so hard. You are most likely vanilla now anyway
Well you do that then. Protecting penta might be a good idea as well, we'd be screwed if he died.

Ruu said:
Gruffin said:

Not sure i like how you instantly got to that conclusion ._.

Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

why Suzu? because Togs thought she could be GF? Do you also believe that?
Now now, let the man hand out his wine. All will be made clear in time.
May 30, 2017 5:06 AM

Sep 2012
Ah RIP, not really a habit of mine to check places other than rules for rules.... or count posts when doing so.

In that case if it actually holds as such and I get my ass dropped, I may as well share and do what I can even if it equates to giving up.
Vig should have 2nd bullet
This slot is actually the SK
Also has 1-shot BP (This plus assumed shots on vig explain Mafio doc)

@Suzune-chan
@Ruu (Side note, you were meant to be in the bottom of that other list.... failed to copy pasta you in it seems)
@wen294
@DenjaX
I'd prefer zambo's won if I can't at this point, soooo~ who do you lot want me to shoot on my way out since I'll probably be mod-killed ^^?

May 30, 2017 7:06 AM

Dec 2013
Laby-Gaga said:
Ah RIP, not really a habit of mine to check places other than rules for rules.... or count posts when doing so.

In that case if it actually holds as such and I get my ass dropped, I may as well share and do what I can even if it equates to giving up.

@Suzune-chan
@Ruu (Side note, you were meant to be in the bottom of that other list.... failed to copy pasta you in it seems)
@wen294
@DenjaX
I'd prefer zambo's won if I can't at this point, soooo~ who do you lot want me to shoot on my way out since I'll probably be mod-killed ^^?

Hm didn't expect that one.

Look at the OP, under day phases tab, rule 3. Combine that with penta's earlier statement that he'd start mod-killing instead of replacing. Also since it's during day phase there's already no way to dodge the bullet for it. Good thing i read the rules huh? xD

Bee-boy and floofs should be getting the mod-axe as well so no reason to shoot one of them.

This leaves me, ruu, denja, suzune, gruffin, fo, yurkin.
Disregarding me and denja for claims, one of ruu, suzune, gruffin, fo or yurkin i'd say.
As togs said himself that suzu might be godfather i don't think it'd be a good idea to dismiss her from this list.

Gotta say that town suddenly has hope again. If this claim is true and one of bee-boy or floofs is scum after all then we got lucky. If we suddenly lose 4 townies during the night then we might be low-key screwed.
May 30, 2017 7:38 AM

May 2015
Don't shoot me ;-;

@wen294 I'm impatient lol I want to see what others think of Togs last posts xD

This is my last game for a while so I really want town to win! Let me have my "3/6 town games won" please 🙇😢
May 30, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Don't shoot me ;-;

@wen294 I'm impatient lol I want to see what others think of Togs last posts xD

This is my last game for a while so I really want town to win! Let me have my "3/6 town games won" please 🙇😢
Do i see emotional appeal here?
:thinking:

Oh and as for what i think of Togs' last post: Trying to make a train on yourself is plain stupid. I have yet to see a case where it isn't a bad move that ends in that person getting lynched. Usually they're town too...
May 30, 2017 9:16 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm lambyga claimed sk >: dunno what to say ...
I knew it such thing as "lock town" its just wrong ;3
May 30, 2017 9:19 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:
Hmm lambyga claimed sk >: dunno what to say ...
I knew it such thing as "lock town" its just wrong ;3

Wait what? When? I missed it :/
May 30, 2017 9:20 AM

May 2015
Scratch that. I just saw it. So shoot lamb then if he is not bluffing
May 30, 2017 9:26 AM

Jul 2009
Ruu said:

According to lamby though he want to try shoot mafia, aka to help town. So no point for vig to kill him...

edit: oh wait, did you meant the mafia, not the vig ?
yurkinMay 30, 2017 9:30 AM
May 30, 2017 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
Scratch that... i saw apparently lamb will be mod killed ?
But its possible to be a bluff as well >: ........
May 30, 2017 9:38 AM

May 2015
Town : Denja, wen, Gruffin (I'm putting her here after the last EoD, too risky coming from mafia), Fo, Suzu, Ruu.

This is my town block after D2. We now know that lamb is SK so Grape is out. That leaves the replacements but I still need to re-read everything when I get on my pc, before putting any new faces on the list.
May 30, 2017 9:41 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:
Ruu said:

According to lamby though he want to try shoot mafia, aka to help town. So no point for vig to kill him...

edit: oh wait, did you meant the mafia, not the vig ?

I meant anyone with a night ability really xD As long as we don't loose another townie I'm okay with either.
May 30, 2017 9:42 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:

The claim? Why would he bluff if he is going to be modkilled? (We don't know if that will happen for sure thou)
May 30, 2017 9:43 AM

Jul 2009
Ruu said:
Town : Denja, wen, Gruffin (I'm putting her here after the last EoD, too risky coming from mafia), Fo, Suzu, Ruu.

This is my town block after D2. We now know that lamb is SK so Grape is out. That leaves the replacements but I still need to re-read everything when I get on my pc, before putting any new faces on the list.

Can i accept that you think im mafia ruu : D ?

Btw what makes fo town from you pov?
May 30, 2017 9:48 AM

May 2015
@yurkin accept that I can't put you in there yet, nor I can say you are def mafia. I need to re-read your posts + your predecessor's. I already explained why I think Fo is town but basically is because I liked his reaction and response to my accusations,vote and iso I did of him + I don't think, based on his personality, he would be this calm if he was scum.
May 30, 2017 9:49 AM

Jul 2009
Ruu said:
yurkin said:

The claim? Why would he bluff if he is going to be modkilled? (We don't know if that will happen for sure thou)

Hmm
Ruu said:

What kind of bluffing were you talking about then?
May 30, 2017 10:47 AM

Dec 2013
Dear @Ruu did you even read what i wrote?
Bee-Boy, Floofs and Lambyga didn't reach the 5 post a day requirement and thus they should, according to the rules, be modkilled. From this point onwards there is no use discussing them as they're effectively dead already.

Floofs posted 4 posts this phase. His 5th post was after the Time by Penta and thus should not be counted as a post made during the day.
Bee-Boy made 1 post during the day or maybe 0, not entirely sure. Lambyga made 3 or so.
@Pentaflare can we get confirmation on this? (especially the fact that Floofs is dead, since this is important for our night actions and the rules state the activity rule only counts day posts so technically he should already be a dead man walking)

If for some reason Penta decides not to mod-kill Floofs and only make this clear to us after it's too late to submit night actions i'll be salty.

Anyways Ruu, by PoE Yurkin should be scum for you, since you town read everybody else at this point in time.
May 30, 2017 10:49 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:
Ruu said:

Hmm
Ruu said:

What kind of bluffing were you talking about then?

Lamb already bluff before when he was alive so him bluffing again now that he got grapes spot is not a crazy idea. I was talking about his claim.
We don't know if Penta will modkill him compared to others that are completely MIA
May 30, 2017 11:11 AM

May 2012
Laby-Gaga said:

@Suzune-chan
@wen294
@DenjaX
:D!!!!

I'd REALLY like to see Ruu's slot resolved.

Maybe Suzune for GF paranoia and Yurkin because everyone pretty much wants their head on a pike. Fo and I are at the bottom of my list; Not sure where I stand in terms of being questionable to the rest of town and there's better targets than Fo.
May 30, 2017 11:12 AM

Aug 2013
I have a lot of thoughts but they're mostly things that should wait for the next day to start. So what Im gonna do is respond to any mentions and stuff now and then dive in it later on at phase change. Will say togs was pretty meh so not gonna fault the beginnings of that.
May 30, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Lamb already bluff before when he was alive so him bluffing again now that he got grapes spot is not a crazy idea. I was talking about his claim.
We don't know if Penta will modkill him compared to others that are completely MIA

Rules are rules.
Why make them if you're not gonna keep them.
May 30, 2017 11:20 AM

May 2012
Ruu said:
Lamby hasn't been counter-claimed and his life is basically forfeit now that he's outed himself, so I don't see any merit in killing him off just yet if Penta doesn't modkill him. We can still use him to our advantage. >:)
May 30, 2017 11:21 AM

May 2012
Also @Fo I think I asked you to discuss reads with Floofs or something. No longer necessary since we've got some leads now; feel free to ignore if you wish.
May 30, 2017 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gruffin said:
Shoot, I like Wen's vote on Togs and dislike Suzune's vote on Ruu.

@Suzune-chan Why must you ignore me like this? :'<
What do you want me to say to you. You are not on my suspect list and the only thing memorable you said to me is no on is talking to you because they have nothing to say to you. Which is great and all but I was pretty active day one and was shot down by people who were literally online. However, that is neither here nor there really,

If you are upset that I did not get back to you about the Ruu read. I kind of already hinted at it, but here is a list of information for you since we were going to exchange reads. Since I am only my phone I am just going to make a little list.

-Ruu was the first person to bring up the serial killer. Which at the time I pointed out because they were concerned at how town could possibly catch them and what strategy they would use. Which is interesting enough but it was right towards the back half of day one and that is honestly quite an interesting direction to take. Almost like it was to direct town into a seperate discussion adn break up the hunting that was actually going on at that minute.

-Then she did that think that Logic does and made those long ISO things that are interesting but become nothing more then one shot responses like a catch post which looks really really busy because it would take a long time, but does not really move forward and address the claims.

-Their percuiral I know what your role is but were you suggesting something when talking to Grr really stands out to me as quite bizarre and the absolute need to get confirmation on that. Honestly it is in the mafia's favour to have all the village zombies out because it directs mafia into picking out the power roles from the remaining herd.

It is for these reasons that I think Ruu is a great choice going forward
@Togs @Gruffen @Ruu @Wen @Fo
Yea I talked to ruu about this a bit already. I couldn't tell if you're calling ruu sk or scum for bringing up sk and I feel like that's a push you need to make with that distinction otherwise it comes off as sk-hunting or just painting ruu scum with zero nuance.

Like I guess explaining why the timing of it was scummy? What difference would it have made if ruu mentioned that bit of fluff in their first post vs their 5th or 6th? the bit about trying to distract from scumhunting is new and that's an angle that makes sense but I still dunno because that seems like something town might get distracted by as well--and once again not sure if you're applying this as a grouptell or not but I can see it working for both sides.

I also kinda disagree here? She iso-dived me (not sure who else?) and responded to my response and changed her mind, seems like mostly a playstyle thing and an all around organic development but I'm obv biased there.
If there's anything about what I said that you don't think should have warranted a read change then that's another story.

Also now that you bring up grrr I remember asking you why you, in your own words, 'baited him' so I'm gonna look into that in sec here but what was scummy about how ruu approached the claim?
May 30, 2017 11:29 AM

Jul 2009
#1494 because everyone pretty much wants their head on a pike.

-ah is that so, then go on.
Lol gruffing are you mafia after all?
May 30, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:
Ruu said:

Rules are rules.
Why make them if you're not gonna keep them.

In a previous game i played players were prodded first and only afterward mod killed.
May 30, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2012
yurkin said:

Now, now. I assure you I'm town this game.

What were you expecting to get out of this question?
May 30, 2017 11:40 AM

Jul 2009
Gruffin said:
yurkin said:

Now, now. I assure you I'm town this game.

What were you expecting to get out of this question?

If that was a question i wanted you to answer i should have tagged you. This was rhetorical question.
You can't assure me at such stuff as you want me dead >:
May 30, 2017 11:40 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
Dear @Ruu did you even read what i wrote?
Bee-Boy, Floofs and Lambyga didn't reach the 5 post a day requirement and thus they should, according to the rules, be modkilled. From this point onwards there is no use discussing them as they're effectively dead already.

Floofs posted 4 posts this phase. His 5th post was after the Time by Penta and thus should not be counted as a post made during the day.
Bee-Boy made 1 post during the day or maybe 0, not entirely sure. Lambyga made 3 or so.
@Pentaflare can we get confirmation on this? (especially the fact that Floofs is dead, since this is important for our night actions and the rules state the activity rule only counts day posts so technically he should already be a dead man walking)

If for some reason Penta decides not to mod-kill Floofs and only make this clear to us after it's too late to submit night actions i'll be salty.

Anyways Ruu, by PoE Yurkin should be scum for you, since you town read everybody else at this point in time.

Bee-Boy is up for modkill if he has not checked in by the end if the night phase. Laby will only be modkilled after the day phase if activity doesn't increase. Floofs is in no risk of modkill.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 30, 2017 11:46 AM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
well hello there yurk
May 30, 2017 11:47 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Also @Fo I think I asked you to discuss reads with Floofs or something. No longer necessary since we've got some leads now; feel free to ignore if you wish.
You mean because he scumclaimed?
May 30, 2017 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Also with the level of inactivity i don't feel comfortable prolonging this.
@Yurkin @Gruffin @DenjaX @Ruu @Suzune-chan @Fo
We seriously need to get our shit together. With the votes spread around all over the place like it is now it's WAY too easy for scum to change it in their favour without looking suspicious.

I'll role claim here: I'm the vigilante
I can go in more detail if needed, but i'd rather not give scum a helping hand in what to look for when fake-claiming a PR.
And as already deduced, i was the person that shot CorruptedPurity in the night. Would be real swell if you guys could move the votes away from me.
deja vu xD not sure why you @'d me here either but since I'm responding to this might as well ask why?
May 30, 2017 11:50 AM

Jul 2009
Fo said:
yurkin said:
well hello there yurk

well hello there fo
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.