Forum Settings
Forums

If you could have one character from Anime to be your boy/girlfriend, who would it be?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 30, 2017 4:52 AM

Sep 2015
For me, Tomoko Kuroki. Then again wouldn't most people just choose their waifu
May 30, 2017 5:03 AM
Jul 2018
I think that if I would actually want to go out properly with any of the anime characters it would probably be either Chisa Kotegawa from grand blue or Kizuna Aikawa from the Prunus girl manga.
May 30, 2017 5:08 AM

Apr 2016
sasha braus, historia and hanji zoe would be the best anime character IRL..
u'll never understood how the feel to be me. When the boundaries limit me to express or share my feeling. When u want to explain the truth but
you are not allowed to. When u need someone to
talk but u can't say anything
May 30, 2017 5:14 AM

Aug 2015
I wouldn't mind having Rinslet from Blade Dance as the IRL waifu.. Not Joking...

Manaban said:
Clearly the answer is Snek Goddess

Like, there is no debate tbh

Illy kun, you could lean a thing or two about waifus from this guy :^)
Z-DanteMay 30, 2017 5:18 AM
May 30, 2017 5:47 AM

Feb 2015
May 30, 2017 5:49 AM
May 2017
It's the second time I use her pic today ^_^

May 30, 2017 6:05 AM

May 2017
Bruh i don't find because IRL their personality can change than anime i think
May 30, 2017 6:22 AM

Oct 2015
probably tohru kobayashi or rem "the biggest cuck in anime" from re:zero
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
May 30, 2017 6:25 AM

Apr 2015
Manaban said:

Ok, I'll bite. What series/franchise is that character from? I feel like I should already know this.
- - - - - - -
For everyone, it's going to be different. It's silly to think that there is one anime female who can perfectly sate everyone's desire as a mate.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
May 30, 2017 6:30 AM

Jul 2013
InsaneLeader13 said:
Manaban said:

Ok, I'll bite. What series/franchise is that character from? I feel like I should already know this.
It's from the Monogatari Series. You seem to have just watched the series till Nekomonogatari: Kuro, so that character is an spoiler (a big one, in fact) of the Second Season.

Just watch the series and you will eventually realize who she is.
May 30, 2017 6:30 AM

Oct 2013
Eh I don't know what to tell you man but Nana is my waifu because she is the kind of girl I'd like to date when I find a girl IRL
May 30, 2017 6:35 AM
May 2015
Taki Tooru

She just so nice, it's heart-warming
May 30, 2017 6:40 AM

Nov 2016
I'll go with holo she smart and seems fun to have a conversation with.
she is the wise wolf and mature enough definitely wife material :3
May 30, 2017 6:42 AM

Nov 2009
Deknijff said:
Eh I don't know what to tell you man but Nana is my waifu because she is the kind of girl I'd like to date when I find a girl IRL

I would rather think her older sister Lala would be nice IRL. She has a good mix of being fun and actually caring about other people.
May 30, 2017 6:46 AM

Aug 2013
My waifu Belldandy. Kind caring, not bossy and can cook

May 30, 2017 6:52 AM

Oct 2013
flannan said:
Deknijff said:
I would rather think her older sister Lala would be nice IRL. She has a good mix of being fun and actually caring about other people.
Well Lala would make a great girlfriend for some but she is kind of too dumb for me honestly
May 30, 2017 6:55 AM

Jun 2016
Hiyori Iki. She's kind, adorable, has good fashion sense and good grades. And she's always there for her friends.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
May 30, 2017 7:03 AM

Oct 2015
Darek said:
I think that if I would actually want to go out properly with any of the anime characters it would probably be either Chisa Kotegawa from grand blue or Kizuna Aikawa from the Prunus girl manga.

disgusting :p

OT:
shinobu oshino adult mid teen form,
or arucied from tsuikhime
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 30, 2017 7:18 AM

Sep 2015
Probably a submissive harem character with low standards, because you couldn't keep one like this who can think for herself.

Choose wisely:
May 30, 2017 7:20 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
InsaneLeader13 said:
Manaban said:

- - - - - - -
For everyone, it's going to be different. It's silly to think that there is one anime female who can perfectly sate everyone's desire as a mate.

Illyricus said:
InsaneLeader13 said:

It's from the Monogatari Series. You seem to have just watched the series till Nekomonogatari: Kuro, so that character is an spoiler (a big one, in fact) of the Second Season.

Just watch the series and you will eventually realize who she is.

Yeah, I feel have to kind of walk on eggshells when I want to talk about her because it can be spoiler-y

Although her identity isn't as much of a spoiler because it's revealed immediately at the beginning of her arc, but it can still go into spoiler territory for those who haven't started the arc because the beginning of that arc is also a plot twist, kind of a complex situation

Always referring to her as snek goddess rather than by name is a tactical decision for this purpose, in a sense xP

so just start Monogatari SS whenever you feel like @InsaneLeader13, you'll see her there

May 30, 2017 7:28 AM

May 2016
Since I just finished So Ra No Wo To...

Look at the boxart and pick any of them. She'll be great.
May 30, 2017 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
Manaban said:
Yeah, I feel have to kind of walk on eggshells when I want to talk about her because it can be spoiler-y

Although her identity isn't as much of a spoiler because it's revealed immediately at the beginning of her arc, but it can still go into spoiler territory for those who haven't started the arc because the beginning of that arc is also a plot twist, kind of a complex situation

Always referring to her as snek goddess rather than by name is a tactical decision for this purpose, in a sense xP

so just start Monogatari SS whenever you feel like @InsaneLeader13, you'll see her there
While I appreciate the fact you try to not spoil people, I argue the presence of the word "snek" in the term can lead people (mostly the ones who have watched the series but have not reached Second Season) to suspect. In my case, I would have put the original design.

Oh, well, that complaint sounds really stupid, so, forgive me if I sound harsh, because that is not my intention. And, like you have said, she is "revealed" in the first arc where she appears, so is not so much a problem of spoilers, but more like "how we got here".

I still really, really appreciate you don't throw spoilers so easily. That kind of behaviour is rare nowadays.
May 30, 2017 8:05 AM
Jul 2018
Specimen021 said:
Since I just finished So Ra No Wo To...

Look at the boxart and pick any of them. She'll be great.

@Manaban do not listen to him, take @Deknijff 's advice and spoil the shit out of everything and watch the world burn.
May 30, 2017 8:37 AM

Oct 2013
Darek said:
@Manaban do not listen to him, take @Deknijff 's advice and spoil the shit out of everything and watch the world burn.

I see you've joined me on the blessed path my friend
you have reached inner peace
May 30, 2017 8:40 AM

Nov 2016
Taiga Aisaka :) She's adorable when she's in the right mood. Of course Kaori or Rem would be good choices too.
May 30, 2017 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
Rinko Yamato from Ore Monogatari!! seems like not only the best girlfriend material, but also the best wife material.
May 30, 2017 8:46 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
This would be the perfect IRL GF for me <3.
May 30, 2017 8:47 AM
May 2017
Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. She's kind, socially awkward, shy, smart and has a smile that can light up the room.
May 30, 2017 8:48 AM
Apr 2016
I love Saki From Saki series

Careless attitude most often she is seen Moe
but when playing him like a different person
May 30, 2017 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
TeaAndWind said:
It's the second time I use her pic today ^_^

I really get you, there is something about her, right? XD
May 30, 2017 8:52 AM
May 2017
@Maneki-Mew

Yes, everything, aawwwnn

May 30, 2017 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
TeaAndWind said:
@Maneki-Mew

Yes, everything, aawwwnn

And I even don't like red hairs (from the appereance point of view), but ended with three redheads in my favorites, because they are awesome. XD
To be honest, I would choose her above Yona anyday, even if I really like that girl, but Youko is more grown up and you know..
May 30, 2017 9:15 AM
Apr 2017
IRL GF needs to be: A bit of a maverick. Not tied down by stereotypes yet able to relate to others around her. Strong mentally - ie. able to persist through adversity yet not become insensitive as a means of coping. Overall - a partner rather than a girl dependent upon me.

Oddly enough, in reviewing over 100 anime titles, I found only one who fits. Which is rather sad.

It's Asuna from Hoshi o Ou Kodomo.
May 30, 2017 9:20 AM

Apr 2015
@Manaban and @Illyricus

Ah, no wonder. The styling was very much SHAFT in nature, but I just hadn't gotten there yet.
Can't go through the Monogatari franchise too fast, for as a wise man once said: "Too much of a good thing is...too much of a good thing"
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
May 30, 2017 9:24 AM

Jul 2008
Ayase Eli would be the ideal IRL girlfriend for me.

May 30, 2017 9:37 AM

Dec 2016
The only anime female I would have as a girlfriend is Konan from Naruto. Maybe also Mila from Yuri on Ice, but I like Konan way more

May 30, 2017 9:42 AM

Jul 2015
Any character voiced by kana hanazawa
May 30, 2017 9:53 AM
May 2017
I'd choose Ryuuko Matoi from Kill la Kill I mean she's sexy and badass a great combination
May 30, 2017 10:02 AM

May 2017
I might have to go predictable on you and say Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. She's' a little insane and demanding, but I kind of like it:

May 30, 2017 10:55 AM

Jul 2013
InsaneLeader13 said:
@Manaban and @Illyricus

Ah, no wonder. The styling was very much SHAFT in nature, but I just hadn't gotten there yet.
Can't go through the Monogatari franchise too fast, for as a wise man once said: "Too much of a good thing is...too much of a good thing"
Good phrase indeed.
Just take your time, mate.
May 30, 2017 10:58 AM
Mar 2017
Oh cmon no one beats Nagisa from clannad. I love how she understands tomoya's bussiness instead of meddling on when he doesnt have time for her. And how she treats him, just bae for life. My second choice would be onodera, CUZ SHE SHOULD BE THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR NISEKOI DAMMIT
May 30, 2017 11:10 AM

Nov 2009
Heldengeist said:
Probably a submissive harem character with low standards, because you couldn't keep one like this who can think for herself.

Choose wisely:

With such a lack of confidence, I do not recommend dating Kashiwazaki Sena too. She really needs somebody who can stand up to her and be her equal.
May 30, 2017 11:12 AM

Aug 2016
Giving a quick look and so far I'm getting:

Ui Hirasawa. She knows how to care for herself at her earliest age in the series which will be even better as she progresses in life. She's obviously kind and probably intelligent because she isn't the lazy type. She's very dependable as shown of her taking care of Yui and I don't recall her ever complaining or getting angry which includes covering for Yui's laziness (speaks volumes about her tolerance level), and she is pleasing to look at appearance wise
I'm also sure you can have fun conversations with her as well and I assume she's an above average cook

Thinking about Momo Deviluke too. Major concern is the tail part where if someone else besides you find out, they might freak out and you'll get significant unneeded attention as the news spread about having a physical alien present. Overall though, she has the personality to keep things fun and interesting. She accepts a harem (if you can pull it off convincing other girls) demonstrating strong sense of loyalty, her current self is able to handle household tasks since I doubt I would want her to have a job where there's a chance for her tail to be discovered, her demon presence slows her aging, easy to sexually stimulate (tail), she has the capabilities of protecting you if you're ambushed since she has those plant creatures (last minute resort as it would catch attention), and she's kind.
If this Earth will be accepting of Deviluke currency, then she's a definite number 1 and I wouldn't care about the unneeded attention of her being an alien. I'm by default rich and considered royalty (Nana used funds for helping out her friend after all)

I was considering Akeno Himejima since she has similar qualities to Momo but she has those daddy issues. This blurs out her strength in mentality a bit with the way she handled the situation.
MechKingKillbotMay 30, 2017 11:47 AM
May 30, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2015
flannan said:
With such a lack of confidence, I do not recommend dating Kashiwazaki Sena too. She really needs somebody who can stand up to her and be her equal.
Maybe against other guys, but Kodaka always lets Yozora to bully and publicly humiliate her.
May 30, 2017 11:23 AM

Nov 2009
Heldengeist said:
flannan said:
Maybe against other guys, but Kodaka always lets Yozora to bully and publicly humiliate her.

Not "protect her from others". She can probably handle that. Just "not let her trample all over you". Her problem is being extremely haughty and influential enough to get away with that. So she does not have friends or boyfriends - only lackeys.
May 30, 2017 11:32 AM

Aug 2014
Saeko Busujima from HotD without any doubt
May 30, 2017 11:37 AM

Sep 2015
@flannan
Oh, then I misunderstood what you meant. I still think she would fit for that pack. Every harem is based on that the protagonist is somehow "different". But if it bothers you that much, just replace her with another harem's submissive nice girl. Doesn't really matter, it was just a random "girls for nerds" list. Not even about girls I would choose or like to any degree.
May 30, 2017 11:38 AM

Feb 2016
Of course all girls in my favorite list.
May 30, 2017 11:39 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
As long as she's a tsundere with magnificent twintails, then I have no qualms about who.

But I'd be pretty torn right now between my main waifu, Michiru from Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Or maybe Mine from Akame ga Kill! Ever since I completed the manga, I have been so fixated on her, and rewatching the series has reassured that she is top tier waifu material. Plus she is so badass

"πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’πš‘ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ."
β˜† π™°πš—πš’πš–πšŽ π™»πš’πšœπš β˜†
β˜† πš…π™½π™³πš‹ β˜†
β˜† π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πš•πš˜πšπšπšŽπš›πš’ β˜†
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

97 by APolygons2 »»
6 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

182 by StyxParadise »»
8 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

23 by Ex-Aid »»
29 minutes ago

» Is "Magnetic Rose" considered a masterpiece?

Alpha_1_Zero - 38 minutes ago

0 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
38 minutes ago

» Have you ever come across anime-related fakes?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

11 by Ex-Aid »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.