Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 27, 2017 10:54 PM
May 2017
So.... Eromanga-sensei is in the same world as Oreimo and this made me feel that the ending will go to the same road as Oreimo andbi hate the ending of Oreimo... that means i don't it to end like Oreimo hahaha
May 27, 2017 11:02 PM

Mar 2014
GG Yamada
If she want to conquer Dengeki Bunko she needs to defeat the 3 Giant LN series

an Immortal
a wolf
and cancer-kun

Why Kuroneko showed up ? makes my heart break again

the remaining Dengeki Bunko anime
Strike the Blood
Ro Kyu Bu
Black Bullet
Shakugan no Shana
DRRR!!

I hope they appear even as cover of the LN
May 27, 2017 11:20 PM

Jul 2012
This was a really feel-good episode :)

Sagiri was too cute when she was securing the house. Especially when she refused to step into the light LOL.

And then the face she made when she bought the lewd figure

I wonder if she'll ever get it 😂
May 27, 2017 11:56 PM

Jul 2012
The Sagiri moments were great again this episode, especially at the beginning by the door. I love those. Elf too.

I really liked this episode snce it was mostly Sagiri and Elf, they're the best characters in this series for me. Tomoe and Megumi weren't in this episode, which was good because it means Sagiri and Elf got more screen time, but I just thought it was ironic that Kuroneko got more screen time than them this episode, haha. Actually Tatsuya, Holo, and Kirito did too but I'm not sure if we're counting that.

I was a little disappointed that Sagiri didn't actually go to the fireworks display, I mean she got dressed up and everything, but the party and cotton candy parts were nice.

May 28, 2017 12:07 AM

Apr 2011
All three girls are cute in their yukata.

All three girls like him. This should be a harem.
May 28, 2017 1:08 AM
Mar 2012
Plot twist: Masamune ends up with Kirino.
May 28, 2017 1:26 AM

Mar 2012
The animation for this episode seemed different somehow, more flowy, like the characters themselves had a lot more motion in the frames, but slightly less detailed overall. A good difference in my opinion. An entertaining episode which revealed some more of each character, underlying traits and bits of personality which weren't seen up til now. So far a good adaptation to the Light Novel, keep it up
May 28, 2017 1:31 AM

May 2016
Starbust Stream!
May 28, 2017 1:37 AM

Nov 2016
That kuroneko, lol. Muramasa don't give up... and Elf made her move :D
very fun to see, what's happen next...
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
May 28, 2017 1:38 AM

May 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
KURONEKOOOOO HOW MUCH I MISS YOU T______________T

Also, 8th ep and there's still no real conflict established lol. Masamune likes Sagiri in a potential romantic interest way, and it's the same for her. I understand that he also wants to have real family, and that's SUPPOSEDLY the big issue, but here's my question - why they won't just start dating? I mean, I know she's fucking twelve xD but it's not like anyone else acknowledges that, so why not?

There's a potential for a giant drama, which could make Eromanga-sensei a bit interesting, for now it's just... nothing.

Uh, at least Sagiri's cute I guess.

I think its a plus in the case of this series. They are just too young for any big drama IMO and its nice to see a story like this without your average stereotypical drama every romance has. Though I dont see the point of a harem if the protagonist is only clearly interested in one girl from the start. I think it would have been more interesting for him to start to fall for Elf and Sagiri slowly at the same time which could create some decent drama for the setting this series has. I dont want any stupid arcs like even Oreimo fell victim to like the whole "Im moving/traveling far away like really soon" bullshit.
May 28, 2017 1:45 AM

Sep 2013
The shows still awful, things just keep happening for no rhyme of reason, but I don't think anythings even really changed at all.

A Ruri cameo was less exciting and more depressing than I had expected.
May 28, 2017 2:00 AM

Aug 2008
How does this guy manage to write such horrible female leads when loosing girls are fine... Last time I tried anything from that author.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 28, 2017 2:10 AM

Feb 2016
From what happened to him (losing a mother then his father not long after), it's understandable that Masamune have fear of being alone. Good girl Sagiri decided to play along as his family and put her desire on hold for now.

Imo, this anime did a good job in hiding the depressing background of the characters and putting up a facade of funny and uplifting story. Think about it, a young man have to take care of his step sister after losing both of his parents, while the step sister after losing her own mother became a shutoff person without having proper education. Mha hart... mha sole...
May 28, 2017 2:39 AM

Jun 2013
Why the fuck do they chew the cotton candy so much. It literally dissolves on contact with saliva
May 28, 2017 3:20 AM

Jun 2013
KURONEKO HAHAHAHHAAH kill me pls oreimo flashbacks

And kirito lmao

Meh its just going in the same path
May 28, 2017 3:23 AM

Jan 2017
so this anime became even better after the harem genre showed up
ps All three girls were very cute in their yukata
May 28, 2017 4:00 AM

Dec 2016
There were so many cameos this episode, I think I even saw Stan Lee.

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
May 28, 2017 6:04 AM
Dec 2015
nice episode this one, i started to feel disappointed in this season anime in terms of humor and cameos then this happened... f***ing awesome also Ruri... the hell I miss her af

GenesisAria said:

Anyone tell me wtf that robot is?[/spoiler]

that cubic metal robot is Kawahara Reki's Avatar (the creator and mangaka of SAO and AW) in Accel World anime which was another cameo in it's anime now cameo-ing with kirito in this anime.
the cameos on this episode were kinda inception

May 28, 2017 6:32 AM

Dec 2015
Lol look at masamune's feet

May 28, 2017 6:37 AM

Feb 2016
I love the references to other series in this show lol
May 28, 2017 6:40 AM
Sep 2016
It felt like this was the last episode, I don't know why.
May 28, 2017 7:17 AM

Oct 2016
I'm getting weary of Sagiri...

Something fragile is barely holding this show together and I haven't identified what it is.
May 28, 2017 8:52 AM

Mar 2013
Ah another damn cringe worthy start. I literally grit my teeth when they were conversing with each other like that.

AND OH RURI!!! <3 Her cameo appearance made me forget all the pathetic moments earlier in the episode~

Elf Yamada and Muramasa looked so cute in the Yukata~

I think (And I hope I'm right about this), MC is confusing his feelings for his sister with yearning for the family. The show would've been great if it focused on the family bond instead of the annoying incestuous theme.
FinalFlash18May 28, 2017 8:56 AM
May 28, 2017 12:40 PM
Nov 2016
I was so excited when I saw KuroNeko. :D
May 28, 2017 12:40 PM

Jul 2008
This anime is just weird....going to need this kid to show some restraint towards his step sister
May 28, 2017 12:41 PM

Nov 2011
Elf's yukata was so cute :v

May 28, 2017 1:08 PM

Feb 2014
So many cameo greatness all in one episode. Tatsuya from Mahouka, Holo from Spice & Wolf and even Kirito from SAO. Elf Yamada was certainly ballsy when she declared that she would challenge and defeat Dengeki Bunko someday. Good luck with that girl... ^^;

But even those cameos don't compare to the surprising return of Kuroneko from OreImo. She even had her younger sisters with her as she was interviewed live on T.V. at the festival. I do miss her, admittedly. =)

Despite being rejected last week, it seems that Muramasa's feelings for Masamune hasn't vanish at all. The way she was reacting when she spoke to him on the phone was cute though.

Sagiri was also a joy to watch in this episode too. Her yukata was adorable, as was the yukatas that Yamada and Muramasa were wearing as well.

All in all, this was a really enjoyable episode I have to say. I'm hoping that Sagiri will have enough confidence to step outside the house for the first time in ages before or during the final episode. =)
May 28, 2017 2:25 PM

Feb 2008
As episodes pass, I'm starting to feel more and more sorry for Elf and Muramasa. Unfortunately, they don't even seem to have a chance compared to Masamune's obnoxious sister. They are still exceedingly amusing, though.
May 28, 2017 5:08 PM
Mar 2017
I wonder if the one who voiced Tatsuya, Holo, and Kirito in this cameo are their real seiyuus or not.
May 28, 2017 6:21 PM

Aug 2013
Elf was really cute in her black uniform, in fact she was also cute wearing yukata and with different hairstyle, already Muramasa does not make even my type, I can not get a good view of her, Sagiri is also very cute, but sometimes her personality bothers, I wanted to see a little more of Megumi and Tomoe, for now my favorite girl is being Elf, I like her cheeky personality too ..

Well, there is also influence of what I read in the manga ..
drama_menckJun 26, 2017 11:07 PM
May 28, 2017 6:23 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Muramasa-sensei is so ridiculously cute. I don't think I've ever seen a girl go from worst to best so quickly.

Sagiri was really cute in her yukata. Masamune basically confessed to her, I kind of hated her embarrassed reaction. That was practically the perfect moment for her to confess too.

I freaked out when I saw Ruri-chan, it's so good to see her again. I think it's awesome to know that both stories take place in the same universe. I'd love to see a Ruri spin-off one day.

I guess there was some development at the end there, but not much actually happened this episode besides seeing cute girls in yukata. And I'm alright with that.
May 28, 2017 6:53 PM

Jun 2012
Kitsu-nee said:

Also, 8th ep and there's still no real conflict established lol. Masamune likes Sagiri in a potential romantic interest way, and it's the same for her. I understand that he also wants to have real family, and that's SUPPOSEDLY the big issue, but here's my question - why they won't just start dating? I mean, I know she's fucking twelve xD but it's not like anyone else acknowledges that, so why not?

There's a potential for a giant drama, which could make Eromanga-sensei a bit interesting, for now it's just... nothing.

This is just my opinion, but they will probably not date anytime soon. Since the gimmick of this anime is the sister being a hikkimori and their past traumas, I get the feeling that the date part will only happen when that's resolved, it usually goes like this, in Oreimo was the same... Since I'm cynical I guess the author won't make an effort to make it any different.
May 28, 2017 9:08 PM

Jul 2015
Wooooowwwww... We cleared up a lot of misunderstandings the last episode, but my god, I can't believe how stupid he is sometimes, that beginning bit pissed me off, and I stayed slightly pissed off since. At least he admitted she was his most favorite.

Anyway, was nice to have so much focus on all the girls, and the expressions and interactions between them all were pretty entertaining this episode, especially during the party. And we actually got a male character join the anime, which was kind of nice. This might be the best episode yet
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 29, 2017 12:00 AM

Jun 2013
Elf was too cute in her school uniform and yukata. I love her.
May 29, 2017 12:54 AM

Jan 2017
I did not expect to see Kuroneko on TV. :O

Exeterna said:
Lol look at masamune's feet

Wtf.
May 29, 2017 1:19 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! Kuroneko appeared from OreImo that was glorious!!!
LOL @ the 3 references: Mahouka , Spice&Wolf and SAO!!!
The ED was different this episode!
5/5.

May 29, 2017 2:54 AM
Apr 2017
CaptainET said:
Pissed my pants because I thought it was the last episode.
Overall pretty funny, hoped that they would have kissed in the end :S
LOL me too XD
and my gosh THE REFERENCES THE FRIGGIN REFERENCES AND CAMEOS!!!...KURONEKO ON TV!!!
AND THE DENGEKI BUNKO SCENE (laughed really hard when i heard the starbust stream word again)
May 29, 2017 3:41 AM

Dec 2008
NEKO!
Meaning somewhere in this shows world the most wonderful Manami Tamura exist. ♡
May 29, 2017 5:12 AM

Jun 2013
all these references and a kana hanazawa guest appearance easily gave this episode a 5/5
May 29, 2017 8:41 AM
Apr 2017
Really lost interest liked this show allot b4 last 2 episodes
May 29, 2017 9:03 AM

Nov 2012
The big three of Light Novel!
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 29, 2017 9:04 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A party house, and new character joined to this group!!! another-young-sensei!!!
Was funny when he though that Masamune had love problems with other man xD
May 29, 2017 9:58 AM
Mar 2017
This is probably the best episode so far in my opinion..
May 29, 2017 10:14 AM
Aug 2016
what is this episode end? is all imaginary of sugu?
May 29, 2017 11:15 AM

Jul 2010
This episode felt like the finale, lmao. Glimpse of Kuroneko on the TV. Made me want to watch OreImo instead of this shit, lol. Good episode, though, and nice ending with them at the window.
May 29, 2017 3:14 PM

Jan 2016
AvidAnimeViewer said:
About 3 minutes into the episode I had a thought: "...This may be a little late to ask, ...but what the fuck am I watching?"

Me in a nutshell, I even feel disgusted but watch it cause everybody is watching this
May 29, 2017 4:24 PM

May 2009
FireFistYamaan said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:
About 3 minutes into the episode I had a thought: "...This may be a little late to ask, ...but what the fuck am I watching?"

Me in a nutshell, I even feel disgusted but watch it cause everybody is watching this

I really don't know how you can bear watching something making you feel disgusted only because some people are watching it.
Just drop it already. xD
May 29, 2017 7:07 PM

Oct 2014
the cringe in the first 3 minutes of this episode is very strong.

bad episode imo. If the episodes focuses on other characters (especially elf sensei), its fun to watch. But if its about Sagiri I was like, just have sex with your brother and enough with your tsundere attitude. its not cute, its annoying. and to masamune just fuck your little sister.
May 29, 2017 10:34 PM

Sep 2008
This was the first episode that I thought was really boring. The show just finds more and more ways to suck.
May 29, 2017 10:36 PM

Aug 2015
Gazz said:
the cringe in the first 3 minutes of this episode is very strong.

bad episode imo. If the episodes focuses on other characters (especially elf sensei), its fun to watch. But if its about Sagiri I was like, just have sex with your brother and enough with your tsundere attitude. its not cute, its annoying. and to masamune just fuck your little sister.

It isn't just the cringe, this show literally baffles me. They both love each other, everyone including themselves knows they love each other, despite this, multiple lolis fall for the guy anyway and their feelings are out in the open as well. And yet... it feels like nothing is happening in the show or from public response. It's leagues trashier then Oreimo, but nobody has dropped it yet. It's appeal is its trashiness, yet those same people brought in by it can't fully commit to going with the flow of the trash. It leaves me in a conflicted equilibrium that never feels quite right or wrong or even a semi-palatable combination. I think it's this weird feeling that keeps people watching just because they want to figure out what this odd experience is. Or they're of the "incest is wincest" faction.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

165 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 27, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.