New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
May 25, 2017 2:58 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
@Fo are you not a Zombie Villager?

Rolefishing.

Say even if Fo is mafia, would he respond that he is? This post has no true purpose except to maybe fish out PR. Another thing to factor in

You don't have to respond to this logic.
May 25, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
K so. Phase change in like less than an hour.

Did we just nolynch or is it plural?
May 25, 2017 3:03 PM

Jan 2010
@Fo I've done 2 ISO's pick one? Or are you not following along?
I can't help those who won't help themselves some with as much interactions as I've had so far my death is going to be a wealth of information for the town.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 25, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:

it's plurality it says in the op?

May 25, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
If logic flips town we should look into Fo and Lamb.

But what would you guys think of his train if he flips scum? Would you still think there is a buddy of his there or not?
he won't flip scum I promise you that. If you think it's possible he is I suggest you jump on too.

May 25, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
@Fo are you not a Zombie Villager?

Rolefishing.

Say even if Fo is mafia, would he respond that he is? This post has no true purpose except to maybe fish out PR. Another thing to factor in

You don't have to respond to this logic.
it's not role fishing it's my claim and when you see my role p.m. after my flip then you'll understand what I meant but since you don't seem to understand maybe you are scum?

May 25, 2017 3:07 PM

Dec 2014
Fo said:

5. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched.
6. If a strict majority (>50% of players) is achieved, the lynch will be locked and no further votes will be counted.
7. Ties will be decided using a Longest Held Last Vote system.

-PentaFlare -2017
May 25, 2017 3:09 PM

May 2012
Fo said:
Gruffin said:
I admittedly have not paid much attention to Fo. ^^;; Why is he the better lynch?
Totally completely unrelated to this post but; when/did you ever move on from your scumread of ruu?
I started having doubts around here and then here. Like I've been there before as town where everything is kinda confusing and suspicious. She's still in my PoE because Ruu's good at faking tonal stuff, but I felt I had a better lead on Wyndz than I did on Ruu, who was questioning people.
May 25, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2010
With 5 votes I don't have time to analyze this iso or even finish the summary I'll post what I do have momentarily

won't lynch
Togs, gruffin, ruu, wen, Rinto, grrr

May 25, 2017 3:11 PM

Nov 2015
I am back. If logic dies I will be depressed : (
May 25, 2017 3:12 PM

May 2012
Fo said:
It's kind of a house tell.

But I've been here and there and didn't shout like I usually do about it so maybe it's meh.

Point being: yes their posts do look nice but the reason why is that they're scumposts.

It's more the trajectory that I find interesting there.
My posts are good because I'm scum? Wat?

You're ignoring the possibility that I am town making good posts because I want people to read them and hunt with me.
May 25, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
but think of the wealth of information and all the suspects that you'll have to sort through? I don't like dying but honestly it might actually be a positive for town if I go right now

May 25, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Fo said:
It's kind of a house tell.

But I've been here and there and didn't shout like I usually do about it so maybe it's meh.

Point being: yes their posts do look nice but the reason why is that they're scumposts.

It's more the trajectory that I find interesting there.
My posts are good because I'm scum? Wat?

You're ignoring the possibility that I am town making good posts because I want people to read them and hunt with me.
Rinto/Wyndz/me/you
We have a very big scum team.

May 25, 2017 3:15 PM

May 2012
I don't think a Wyndz lynch is going to happen today. :(

Time to consolidate on this then:

Vote: Lamby

@Togs Why are you still on Abu?
May 25, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2010
@PentaFlare, @Shinichi-kun, @Crossbell
Can we get a vote count?

May 25, 2017 3:20 PM

Nov 2015
Ruu said:
vote change: Fo

I don't trust you one bit my friend xD

Who is willing to come with me on this train? @logic340 @Suzune-chan @Gruffin @Togs @grrr etc
I trust him actually, if nothing else this in back and forth with him he has struck me as legitimately having these opinions. I just don’t agree with him >:v

CorruptedPurity said:
2)This however does not defend the scummy actions he did, like falling for the trap and not noticing that Rinto went zombified, and if you don't feel like that's justifiable enough, he also aggressively tried to get the 4 people who did a very pro-town action lynched. I can't see how he could justify trying to lynch 4 people just because they are trying to scumhunt. Furthermore, he's being uncooperative and difficult to talk to, if anything, he is trying to cause more chaos within town, which is always a huge scum marker.
This is my point though.. as scum Logic doesn’t play so aggressive. He would be so different.. He’d probably only vote someone after thoroughly ISOing them. He would make sure to account for every opinion, he plays very cooperative as scum. Your views of his alignments are flipped.

CorruptedPurity said:
3) I know I shouldn't be playing when I'm so emotional. I've seen logic butt heads with others before and always thought that if that happened to me, I would be able to compartmentalize my feelings and my thoughts, well it seems like im not as strong as I thought I was. It's really hard trying to look at things objectively while being constantly accused of being a scum or an insufferable, bs, stubborn town who will lose the game for us. I'm really sorry, but with the exchanges we had, I don't think I can look at this objectively for now.
If I can’t appeal to your pathos let me try at your logos or ethos then... Logically as emotional as logic made you, it is only something he’d do as town, he doesn’t *like* making people emotional but he just does it when he’s passionate and that’s his tell. You really should trust me, I am the very model of a modern major scumhunter. If nothing else, I ask that you delay your vote until Day 2 where I’ll have the time to quote specific passages from his other town and scum games as proof.

Fo said:
Togs let's try this who's scum on the wagon?

grapefruit, laby, cp, grrr, fo

Looks towndriven as hell to me
I’ll ask you the flip side of this. Why is there 0 counterwagon ? Why am I literally the only person here defending him ? And look at lamby and Grrr, if you were scum with a hard to read playstyle like that parking your vote on the townie all the other townies are mad at is a very good thing to do.
May 25, 2017 3:22 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Togs said:
but think of the wealth of information and all the suspects that you'll have to sort through? I don't like dying but honestly it might actually be a positive for town if I go right now
You are correct, for example I have a lot more insight into Fo now, it’s just I’ll be sad if I try this hard to convince people of something I know and it doesn’t work :/

Gruffin said:
I don't think a Wyndz lynch is going to happen today. :(

Time to consolidate on this then:

Vote: Lamby

@Togs Why are you still on Abu?
Mostly because I’ve been busy playing D for logic but I voted Abu in the first place because out of all of my nulls read because he’s the one where I felt pressuring him to show up would do the most.

I will actually seriously look at your Wyz posts now though, sorry for the delay
May 25, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2010
Fo

Thoughts:
I have none

May 25, 2017 3:27 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
Mostly because I’ve been busy playing D for logic but I voted Abu in the first place because out of all of my nulls read because he’s the one where I felt pressuring him to show up would do the most.

I will actually seriously look at your Wyz posts now though, sorry for the delay
:Ic
This is actually a point I have against Wyndz. Why didn't you consider pushing another lynch option instead of opting for the lurker vote?
May 25, 2017 3:31 PM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
Togs said:

:Ic
This is actually a point I have against Wyndz. Why didn't you consider pushing another lynch option instead of opting for the lurker vote?
I listed everyone I would push: everyone in my null pile + possibly Wyz + possibly Suzune. I'm not too picky, I think they'd all be better than Logic right now because of how sure I am on him. Whoever out of this poe pile people can actually consolidate on has my vote toDay
May 25, 2017 3:32 PM

Aug 2014

In progress
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 25, 2017 3:34 PM

Jun 2009
What time does the phase end, can't seem to find it @Pentaflare

catch up coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 25, 2017 3:34 PM

Dec 2014
Togs said:
Ruu said:
vote change: Fo

I don't trust you one bit my friend xD

Who is willing to come with me on this train? @logic340 @Suzune-chan @Gruffin @Togs @grrr etc
I trust him actually, if nothing else this in back and forth with him he has struck me as legitimately having these opinions. I just don’t agree with him >:v

CorruptedPurity said:
2)This however does not defend the scummy actions he did, like falling for the trap and not noticing that Rinto went zombified, and if you don't feel like that's justifiable enough, he also aggressively tried to get the 4 people who did a very pro-town action lynched. I can't see how he could justify trying to lynch 4 people just because they are trying to scumhunt. Furthermore, he's being uncooperative and difficult to talk to, if anything, he is trying to cause more chaos within town, which is always a huge scum marker.
This is my point though.. as scum Logic doesn’t play so aggressive. He would be so different.. He’d probably only vote someone after thoroughly ISOing them. He would make sure to account for every opinion, he plays very cooperative as scum. Your views of his alignments are flipped.

CorruptedPurity said:
3) I know I shouldn't be playing when I'm so emotional. I've seen logic butt heads with others before and always thought that if that happened to me, I would be able to compartmentalize my feelings and my thoughts, well it seems like im not as strong as I thought I was. It's really hard trying to look at things objectively while being constantly accused of being a scum or an insufferable, bs, stubborn town who will lose the game for us. I'm really sorry, but with the exchanges we had, I don't think I can look at this objectively for now.
If I can’t appeal to your pathos let me try at your logos or ethos then... Logically as emotional as logic made you, it is only something he’d do as town, he doesn’t *like* making people emotional but he just does it when he’s passionate and that’s his tell. You really should trust me, I am the very model of a modern major scumhunter. If nothing else, I ask that you delay your vote until Day 2 where I’ll have the time to quote specific passages from his other town and scum games as proof.

Fo said:
Togs let's try this who's scum on the wagon?

grapefruit, laby, cp, grrr, fo

Looks towndriven as hell to me
I’ll ask you the flip side of this. Why is there 0 counterwagon ? Why am I literally the only person here defending him ? And look at lamby and Grrr, if you were scum with a hard to read playstyle like that parking your vote on the townie all the other townies are mad at is a very good thing to do.

You're not giving me anything at all, you're just rephrasing your same argument to fit the context. I ask for hard evidence to justify his scummy play, you're giving me meta reads on him (scum logic wouldn't play so aggressively etc). The only argument you have going for him is his meta, but having an anti-town meta as town doesn't justify all the scummy shit he's been pulling off. Also, I don't think I have a level of trust in you for your ethos argument. I have more trust in grape and wen, you're just hovering over "town lean" but not quite there.

Also look at prison mafia, he was just as aggressive and emotional as scum, your meta read is also off too.
May 25, 2017 3:35 PM

Dec 2014
Suzune-chan said:

catch up coming~

Abt 25 mins from now. 7am gmt+8
May 25, 2017 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
Suzune-chan said:

catch up coming~

Abt 25 mins from now. 7am gmt+8
Peachy okay~
I got plenty of time to catch up then

I'll run multiple tabs, need me fast @ me

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 25, 2017 3:36 PM

Jan 2010
after my flip
-Purity's Flavor hunt will be a failure so look deeply into him.
-Anyone who participated should be logged at as mafia trying to hide.
-No Lynch was a better option
-Suzune, Togs, Wyndz, Gruffin (to a lesser extent) ask have the cutest read on me. Griffin is fence sitty but I doubt scum do that. Togs just hosted my scum game. I trust these reads.
-Look into Suzune's read on Grapefruit
-Fo's switch from town reading be too voting me send unnatural or at jest set opp

May 25, 2017 3:37 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Togs said:

You're not giving me anything at all, you're just rephrasing your same argument to fit the context. I ask for hard evidence to justify his scummy play, you're giving me meta reads on him (scum logic wouldn't play so aggressively etc). The only argument you have going for him is his meta, but having an anti-town meta as town doesn't justify all the scummy shit he's been pulling off. Also, I don't think I have a level of trust in you for your ethos argument. I have more trust in grape and wen, you're just hovering over "town lean" but not quite there.

Also look at prison mafia, he was just as aggressive and emotional as scum, your meta read is also off too.
What scummy about it give me hard evidence?

May 25, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan who is the mafia on my train?

May 25, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:

not even close but keep trying.

Also where is your evidence?

May 25, 2017 3:39 PM

Dec 2016
@Togs the scum game you describe does not gel at all with my memory of prison mafia. I will have to read his other scum games at some stage but for now it seems to fit his meta.

@Fo the interactions with dono are gold. I barn everything you said in your case wall.
May 25, 2017 3:40 PM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
@Togs Here's what I've written so far. If you need more than this, I'm willing to explain further.
Gruffin said:
After some rereading, I think I like my vote here better:

Vote: Wyndz

What we've got from Wyndz is a town read on Logic, some strategy questions, a vote on a lurker, and a couple more questions over the flavor debate (299, 301) They're posting things, but I don't see any intent to gamesolve.

Going to bed now; Hope to see some responses to this when I wake up.
Gruffin said:
I agree that their read can come from both sides, but it's not difficult to recognize that you are playing differently from your previous game together. I would expect something more than that if they read the thread.

They have been present somewhat, yet they've posted mostly mechanical/flavor questions instead of analysis, and both of the non-setup questions to Grapefruit aren't very...Inspired? I think the vote on Abu is a pretty safe place to vote. He's inactive, so there wouldn't be much risk provoking him and they can look like they are accomplishing something with their vote by asking someone to participate. It's the sort of play that's easy to pull off as mafia and slip through the cracks.

Edit: grammar

Here is a random selection of early posts from Wyz in the last game, where he was town:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=100#msg50735177

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=100#msg50739786

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=150#msg50740724

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=250#msg50751056

I don’t read too much into the Abu vote because.. in the very last game he also voted Abu who then flipped scum, so from his pov the vote makes sense to me.

Tbh looking at your other points, I’m sorry but I’m not too convinced it makes him scum.. he also discussed mostly mechanics early on in the last game, and seemed to me to be more focused on defending himself then really looking for someone. I honestly feel like I’d need more to agree with your scumread. I can’t really focus completely right now though so if you see some stark difference with his Egg posts that I don’t, I’m willing to listen.
May 25, 2017 3:41 PM

Aug 2014
Suzune-chan said:

catch up coming~

http://itsalmo.st/#night1
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 25, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Togs said:

you agree with the mets earlier and argue against it?

Nite I read emotional in Alcatraz but you agree with my town meta several times.

Let's lynch this please
Vote: CorruptedPurity

May 25, 2017 3:42 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan who is the mafia on my train?
Lamby and protentially grapefruit, but those are the same reads I had earlier today. Otherwise vote counts are hard to find and I am behind.

May 25, 2017 3:43 PM

Nov 2015
CorruptedPurity said:

I do not have time to look at that game. If you want me to, don’t lynch him toDay
May 25, 2017 3:43 PM

Jan 2010
RIP this town

May 25, 2017 3:44 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I do not have time to look at that game. If you want me to, don’t lynch him toDay
he doesn't want you to do it he just wants me out of the way

May 25, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2014
I'm done talking with you logic, I can tell you that Apple is spelled Epal in another language but you'll tell me I'm wrong cause its not in English then proceed to stomp on me and disregard my entire argument cos I'm a shitty person for not using english. I can explain my reasonings but I won't explain it to you because I don't see a point, you'll not listen, you'll just deflect and argue about other stupid things.
May 25, 2017 3:46 PM

Jan 2010
CP and Grapefruit are not town cleared by any means.
Let this mislynch serve as a reminder how bad flavor and mechanics gaming truly is Day 1.

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:

@Suzune-Chan I know you like to take a more of an observing role. I was aware that I was blowing up several gambits, but I made a decision that is was worth it. Here's the thing though, if I'm scum which I'm not then the gambits wouldn't have worked regardless. I can't out a trap that I'd be caught by. If you want to say I'm bad town for that, I'll happily accept it. It's possible it was a really bad play, but I'm happy with it and would do the same thing again.
@Griffin this is what happened to my push. You were wondering what happened to it. At this point further pushing her will further this mindset that grape is doing whatever they need to do for the town. Which will actually masque what I feel they were doing, therefore, it becomes an arugment that if I continue to push it means that it gets farther from what I want. It would be better to leave the nail there and use it over and over as it seems fit then to force it.

Yes I do like to be an observer and a planner and a chessmaster, you ruin all the good tricks you get bad data. Protecting townies or not, you were making a mess of things.

CorruptedPurity said:
Gruffin said:
Ah, I take back what I said about Grrr's flavor claim checking out. I see what I was referring to has already been done before.

Not sure. ._. Kit and I put a 2-shot vig in our basic, and a 3 shot doc only being allowed to self protect once sounds viable, but the role being worded as 3 shot + 1 self shot sounds odd.

I know, I married her...

X-shots is usual, but x+y shots sounds fishy to me...
Sadly i have to second this opinion. I think this fall under some of the role has to be routed in reality post.
Grapefruit21 said:
@Suzune-Chan talk me through the logic town read. What part of his game is saying town to you?

I'm having a similar problem with Rinto as you. Just not sure what to make of that claim and the slot being radio silent and unfilled since then hasn't helped.
Honestly, the entire game is saying town to me. Logic as scum sounds different. In this game I think that he might have tried too much and that really hurt his position in the ranks by overextending his game suffered but in actuality that is why people are scum reading him.

Also his frustration is very townie and the fact that everyone seems willing to toss things at him also increase my reason to call him townie.

Nov 2015
We need 6 votes to lynch someone over logic since I don’t feel like I’m getting through with anyone here on his train and Lamby/Grr seem content to just pop a vote on the biggest wagon and disappear. Right now me, logic, gruffin, maybe suzune seem like the moveable votes.. RIP that’s not enough. We need someone else to show up or else this probably isn’t getting derailed
May 25, 2017 3:47 PM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
We need 6 votes to lynch someone over logic since I don’t feel like I’m getting through with anyone here on his train and Lamby/Grr seem content to just pop a vote on the biggest wagon and disappear. Right now me, logic, gruffin, maybe suzune seem like the moveable votes.. RIP that’s not enough. We need someone else to show up or else this probably isn’t getting derailed
Is there an updated vote count that is not from two hours ago? Regardless i can move my vote if need be. Don't we need a hammer though?

May 25, 2017 3:48 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
I'm done talking with you logic, I can tell you that Apple is spelled Epal in another language but you'll tell me I'm wrong cause its not in English then proceed to stomp on me and disregard my entire argument cos I'm a shitty person for not using english. I can explain my reasonings but I won't explain it to you because I don't see a point, you'll not listen, you'll just deflect and argue about other stupid things.
you explaining it would be a waste of time anyways because it's wrong so don't waste your breath or your time just go ahead and know that you're dead wrong.

I hope you get killed night 1 again town will be better off

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
Best of luck.
I made it halfway and had to stop. Now I'm four more pages behind.

Gruffin said:
Based on her answers to me, I think that it's possible that she's the type to look busy as either alignment because there isn't a focus on finding motive behind her suspects' words and more of a focus on watching people do things so she can draw a conclusion through the vibes she gets from their actions...Which of course makes her a difficult read.

If I squint, I can see her trying to figure you out in her own way, but it's too early for me to be sure of that when it could be as you say. I'd like to watch her for a little while in any case.
The vibes read makes a lot of sense and that's so like Ruu haha. I don't know why I hadn't considered that as it's a bit obvious. If that's the case then definitely a reason to try and post more, even if I seem to just parrot.

wen294 said:
Waaaait.... what?
You can only bus when you're both scum right? So isn't this basically you saying that you and him are scumbuddies? Is this really one of the worst slips i have ever seen in my life or am i misinterpreting something here?

Vote: Astros
My mind has bus, wagon, and train filed away as interchangeable. I think I did this for another game some months back. Basically they didn't try to mount votes on me for it.

Fo said:
Astros said:
Vote: No Lynch

Catching up now...
Tell me this is a joke
If it was then it was certainly a bad one as no one is laughing.

Time for the EOP scramble...

Nov 2015
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Astros @Laby-gaga @Grrr any of you guys feel like showing up in the next 10 minutes ?

May 2012
@Togs I'll read that during Night Phase when I have more time.

Jun 2009
PentaFlare said:
Suzune-chan said:

catch up coming~

http://itsalmo.st/#night1
I have no idea where that came from, but thanks~

May 25, 2017 3:49 PM

Nov 2015
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
May 25, 2017 3:50 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
RIP this town

You brought it on yourself by not being able to articulate coherent reads. Same as in Stray dogs where you claim you caught the whole team but we won. You abjectly failed at making your POV understandable and appealing to your fellow town.

I still think you're scum and I'm not moving my vote. But wanted to get one last bit of vitriol out before you flip.
May 25, 2017 3:50 PM

Jan 2010
I'm a Zombie Village
Town knows what I mean

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.