Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
May 24, 2017 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
rinto/ruu/wyndz maaaaaaybe suz but might also be someone forgettable but might also also be someone playing well

on page 7
May 24, 2017 8:37 PM

Dec 2016
@Fo thoughts on logic?

Feb 2014
@Grapefruit

I dont trust CP. But there are people who are willing to give time to change my opinion and other people like logic I would rather just lynch on the sport : D .

Dec 2016
@Fo thoughts on logic?
May 24, 2017 8:40 PM

May 2015
Catching up ~

@Grapefruit21 can you explain your list better? cause I don't understand what's up with the groups xD

-----
How I read Suzu/grrr #466/468 xD

grrr: ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)

Suzu: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

grrr: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 24, 2017 8:40 PM

Feb 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Rinto-kun said:
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.

What do you think zombified meant? Well, to elaborate, I was trying to bite and confirm town at the same time(as long as @grrr appears once again, because I haven't seen him in all eternity)
Rinto-kun said:
Hmm, poor reception of my claim, poor reaction and poor try to pressure me.
It's useless to flavor claim as I have no name. (I'm background character, don't be harsh on me) >.<
I'm still waiting for grrr's help on that.

Ahem, I'm not called Carl the Zombie, see...

Is that explanation enough or am I still an enigma for you?

I dont really want to interact with you as I want to be safe when you sink .
May 24, 2017 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Fo said:
Suz who's scum?
At this very instant, Laby-Gaga is.

Edit: Also possibly grapefruit
I'm reasonably confident laby g is town.

What am I missing with the fruit?
May 24, 2017 8:42 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
The footsteps of an unknown figure break the silence. He looks around the room then asks. "With Rinto gone how will we manage?" Just then the rowdy troublemaker jumps up to everyone's chagrin. Without watching he shouts...
"Rinto mode activate!!!"

A more subdued logic enters the thread.

this makes me happy :)

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Fo thoughts on logic?
Hardy, blockheaded, unabashed town so far.

Dec 2013
gah u guys changes vote so much and i have to mark them all down lmfao

May 24, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2016
@Ruu the groups are just people I find about similar levels of tpwiness or scumminess at this stage. Eg I don't see much of a difference between the first cluster who are all pretty town.

@grrr very interesting. Not the answer I was expecting.
May 24, 2017 8:46 PM

Feb 2014
@Ruu suzune is slippery when you try to catch it. I need to setup my trap carefully and plan everything in advance or my efforts will go to waste.

Catching grapefruits is easier but sadly all the grapefruits in this game are town.
May 24, 2017 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
Fo said:
Suzune-chan said:
At this very instant, Laby-Gaga is.

Edit: Also possibly grapefruit
I'm reasonably confident laby g is town.

What am I missing with the fruit?
See I have the opposite opinion, I feel decently confident that they are scum.

As far as grapefruit goes, it is a toss up that preys on an old mistake I made. In a previous game I got in a heated back and forth with grape about game mechanics and I became too focused on Grape fruit and my alliance with my neighbor that it took me too long to see that Logic was the scum with good publicity. So I tend to be really careful because grapefruit talks a big game, but tends to make weird mistakes as scum. So I find all grape's little removing gambits as odd and it strikes me as wanting to know why. However, the only thing they said was they were protecting the town roles, which is a great excuse but I just don't feel genuine emotion behind it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 8:51 PM

Feb 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

Nominated for the most complaining host award.
May 24, 2017 8:53 PM

Dec 2013
Vote Count 1.5
logic340 (3 votes): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4), grrr (7), wen294 (12), CorruptedPurity (23), Wen (27), Grapefruit (31), grrr (35)
Rinto-kun (2 votes): CorruptedPurity (14), Grapefruit21 (15), Fo (17), wen294 (22), Laby-Gaga (24), Fo (33)
Grapefruit (1 vote): Togs (5), logic340 (8)
AbuHumaid (1 vote): Wyndz (25)
wen294 (1 vote): logic340 (26), Logic340 (28)
Astros (1 votes): Grapefruit21 (6), Ruu (29)
Laby-Gaga (1 votes): CorruptedPurity (18), Suzune-chan (32)
Gruffin (1 votes): Grrr (34)
CorruptedPurity (1 votes): Wen294 (30)
Ruu (0 votes): Gruffin (10), Laby-Gaga (13), logic340 (21)
grrr (0 votes): Ruu (9)
Togs (0 votes): Wyndz (11)
Wyndz (0 votes): Fo (19), Grapefruit21 (20)
Fo (0 vote): Suzune-chan (2)
No Lynch (0 votes): logic340 (3)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): Fo (16)
Not Voting (3 players): AbuHumaid, Astros, Rinto-kun,

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1), Ruu (10)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2), Laby-Gaga (32)
logic340: No Lynch (3), Grapefruit21 (8), Ruu (21), wen294 (26), wen294 (28)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6), Rinto-kun (15), Wyndz (20), Logic340 (31)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5)
grrr: logic340 (7), Gruffin (34), Logic340 (35)
Ruu: grrr (9), Ruu (24), Astros (29)
Wyndz: Togs (11), AbuHumaid (25)
wen294: logic340 (12), Rinto-kun (22) [Logic340] (27) Corruptedpurity(30)
Laby-Gaga: Ruu (13), Rinto-kun (24)
CorruptedPurity: Rinto-kun (14), Laby-Gaga (18), logic340 (23)
Fo: Suzune-chan (16), Rinto-kun (17), Wyndz (19), Rinto-kun (33)

All instances of aa-dono's name have been replaced with wen's

If there are mistakes let me know
Edited In grrr's vote 527
Shinichi-KunMay 24, 2017 9:44 PM

May 24, 2017 8:54 PM

May 2015
@Fo what is a mafia doctor? Isn't this a basic setup? we shouldn't have that kind of roles I think.... I'm not a big fan of your #470 at all. I don't fully trust Rinto but your reasoning is not convincing either.

grrr said:
By the way, I am nameless zombie (I litteraly have no name, just zombie cop) and from my role description it is clear that the entire town is zombies but I am not sure if that is true for the other zombies. Is there anyone else, beside Rinto, who based on his role description can't tell if his allies are zombies?

This post is a HUGE RED FLAG FOR ME. I see this as flavour/role fishing. If you are town you should have no doubts like this imo. Also how do you guys feel about the idea of grrr being a mafia role cop ? Is a possibility since mafia needs some kind of pr.
May 24, 2017 8:55 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

@logic340 495 doesn't make any sense to me. Can you rephase it.
It basically what Suzune explained rather than allow things to gather you jump in every mix and try to force people to give you what you want rugby then and there. My no lynch vote for example suzune didn't need you to add weight to a question I was already answering? This is why I feel it you bring opportunistic by looking busy (and it's one example)? My reference to Gruffin about letting things happen organically related to what she talked about at length in Haruhi (your first game). To sum it up I'd say it's taking a step back, letting outsole do what they are doing, and see what comes from it, rather than trying to give what you want from it. As you put it not living at the to of the thread?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 24, 2017 8:57 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
@Fo what is a mafia doctor? Isn't this a basic setup? we shouldn't have that kind of roles I think.... I'm not a big fan of your #470 at all. I don't fully trust Rinto but your reasoning is not convincing either.

grrr said:
By the way, I am nameless zombie (I litteraly have no name, just zombie cop) and from my role description it is clear that the entire town is zombies but I am not sure if that is true for the other zombies. Is there anyone else, beside Rinto, who based on his role description can't tell if his allies are zombies?

This post is a HUGE RED FLAG FOR ME. I see this as flavour/role fishing. If you are town you should have no doubts like this imo. Also how do you guys feel about the idea of grrr being a mafia role cop ? Is a possibility since mafia needs some kind of pr.
Then let him check me Ruu. I know what my ability is and my alignment, I would be willing to test the theory. I said that in order to claim something like that this early some part of it would have to be grounded in truth.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 8:58 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:
@Gruffin when I was making the town/scum list I realise I had too many town reads and I didn't feel comfortable listing them all. It didn't feel right. That's why I went with my most comfortable ones.
Why weren't you comfortable with listing them all?

Because I thought it would be useless and it could damage my analysis later on. Also I think that scum (that would probably be on my town list) could see this and use it to pocket me or know that since I'm townreading them they could manipulate me or bringing me down with them if they get lynch.
May 24, 2017 8:58 PM

Feb 2014
vote change: logic
May 24, 2017 9:00 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
vote change: logic
Why the change of heart?

May 24, 2017 9:01 PM

Feb 2014
It is time for him to feel worried about his life. I dont like how care free he is. (it isn't really change of heart. I used to vote logic, I just randomly poke gruffin and I got what I needed from him ) .
May 24, 2017 9:05 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

Then let him check me Ruu. I know what my ability is and my alignment, I would be willing to test the theory. I said that in order to claim something like that this early some part of it would have to be grounded in truth.

mmm okay.

@grrr why did you change your target for N1? - You claimed because you said you wanted to check on CP but then you change your mind.

------------

Also I'm starting to think: what if Suzu is doing what she usually does to her scum partners? Let me explain:
- Suzu goes after her scum buddy.
- Her mafia partner then goes on to defend himself
- He gets townread by her and others.
- People go after other players after townreading them both for "scum hunting and proving they are most likely town"

maybe I'm too paranoid but that's what happens when you know what a great mafia player she is xDD

Edit: ^Here I'm talking about Suzu/Grape
May 24, 2017 9:07 PM

May 2015
Fo said:
rinto/ruu/wyndz maaaaaaybe suz but might also be someone forgettable but might also also be someone playing well

on page 7

this mean you think we could be mafia?
May 24, 2017 9:08 PM

Feb 2014
@Ruu I dont know what you are talking about. I never said I am going to check CP.
May 24, 2017 9:09 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Nominated for the most complaining host award.

+1 lol
May 24, 2017 9:09 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
@Grapefruit

I dont trust CP. But there are people who are willing to give time to change my opinion and other people like logic I would rather just lynch on the sport : D .
I wouldn't have it any other way with you. Good luck on getting that accomplished.

May 24, 2017 9:10 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
@Ruu I dont know what you are talking about. I never said I am going to check CP.

wait maybe my memory is failing but wasn't that the reason why you claimed? D:

let me go check >_>
May 24, 2017 9:11 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.

@grrr >_>
May 24, 2017 9:12 PM

Feb 2014
@Ruu ? I never said I am going to check him.
May 24, 2017 9:13 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

@logic340 495 doesn't make any sense to me. Can you rephase it.
It basically what Suzune explained rather than allow things to gather you jump in every mix and try to force people to give you what you want rugby then and there. My no lynch vote for example suzune didn't need you to add weight to a question I was already answering? This is why I feel it you bring opportunistic by looking busy (and it's one example)? My reference to Gruffin about letting things happen organically related to what she talked about at length in Haruhi (your first game). To sum it up I'd say it's taking a step back, letting outsole do what they are doing, and see what comes from it, rather than trying to give what you want from it. As you put it not living at the to of the thread?

So you're scum reading me because I am not playing the way Gruffin talked about in Harhui... Well that's something. When have I ever taken a slow and steady, wait and see approach? I've talked about wanting to do so but have never acted on it.

As for this line: "My no lynch vote for example suzune didn't need you to add weight to a question I was already answering" You had not answered when I made my vote. Your post was incredibly scummy without explanation. I obviously have no way to know whether or not you're answering Suzu so I asked with all the force I could because you deserved pressure for that. When you answered satisfactorily I moved off to apply pressure somewhere else.

As for you trying to sheep Suzu you have dismissed time and time again that I have been transparent this game, but Suzu is scum reading me for being overly transparent. You are trying to tie yourself to something that goes against what you've been saying and claim you've been scum reading more for ever since I voted Rinto.

Feb 2014
@Ruu you have butterfly on your head : D

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

mmm okay.

@grrr why did you change your target for N1? - You claimed because you said you wanted to check on CP but then you change your mind.

------------

Also I'm starting to think: what if Suzu is doing what she usually does to her scum partners? Let me explain:
- People go after other players after townreading them both for "scum hunting and proving they are most likely town"

maybe I'm too paranoid but that's what happens when you know what a great mafia player she is xDD

You act like I scum hunt you on purpose when we are together. You just happen to do scummy things. Haha~

In all seriousness though, I just play the game like usual when I am scum and hit on anyone who acts out of line regardless of alignment.

May 2015
May 24, 2017 9:14 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

So you're scum reading me because I am not playing the way Gruffin talked about in Harhui... Well that's something. When have I ever taken a slow and steady, wait and see approach? I've talked about wanting to do so but have never acted on it.

As for this line: "My no lynch vote for example suzune didn't need you to add weight to a question I was already answering" You had not answered when I made my vote. Your post was incredibly scummy without explanation. I obviously have no way to know whether or not you're answering Suzu so I asked with all the force I could because you deserved pressure for that. When you answered satisfactorily I moved off to apply pressure somewhere else.

As for you trying to sheep Suzu you have dismissed time and time again that I have been transparent this game, but Suzu is scum reading me for being overly transparent. You are trying to tie yourself to something that goes against what you've been saying and claim you've been scum reading more for ever since I voted Rinto.
Technically, I am scum reading you for calling out people's plans and then saying it is for the town's own good, not for being transparent.

May 24, 2017 9:16 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
@Ruu ? I never said I am going to check him.

then it makes no sense what you did!

Claimed cop just to get the doctor not to protect CP? that's it?! You were not even planning on checking if your suspicion was right? I will never understand you grrr...
May 24, 2017 9:18 PM

Jan 2010
N
Ruu said:
@Shinichi-kun is logic voting for himself? D:

@logic340 ?
nah that was grrr

May 24, 2017 9:18 PM

May 2015
grrr said:
I dont really want to interact with you as I want to be safe when you sink .

^ This goes great with the gif on your signature! made me lol so much xD
May 24, 2017 9:20 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Technically, I am scum reading you for calling out people's plans and then saying it is for the town's own good, not for being transparent.

Fair point, but it's still very close to the opposite reasoning as logic. Are you aware that I was trying to keep people from oversharing and ruining it before I outed the secret?
May 24, 2017 9:25 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
grrr said:

I disagree. His flavor checks out and having doubts over others' role pm isn't something I consider scummy.

Why would Grrr need to flavor fish when his flavor is already accurate?
May 24, 2017 9:25 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Fair point, but it's still very close to the opposite reasoning as logic. Are you aware that I was trying to keep people from oversharing and ruining it before I outed the secret?
I'm not one for, I will tempt you with a secret. It always seems like a ploy to me to keep x person alive until I decide to reveal it. I think you overshared by ruining several gambits. Perhaps, you know, I like to see how people act.

May 24, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Vote Count 1.5
logic340 (4 votes): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4), grrr (7), wen294 (12), CorruptedPurity (23), Wen (27), Grapefruit (31), Logic340 (35)
Ruu (1 votes): Gruffin (10), Laby-Gaga (13), logic340 (21)
Rinto-kun (1 votes): CorruptedPurity (14), Grapefruit21 (15), Fo (17), wen294 (22), Laby-Gaga (24), Fo (33)
Grapefruit (1 vote): Togs (5), logic340 (8)
AbuHumaid (1 vote): Wyndz (25)
wen294 (1 vote): logic340 (26), Logic340 (28)
Astros (1 votes): Grapefruit21 (6), Ruu (29)
Laby-Gaga (1 votes): CorruptedPurity (18), Suzune-chan (32)
Gruffin (1 votes): Grrr (34)
CorruptedPurity (1 votes): Wen294 (30)
grrr (0 votes): Ruu (9)
Togs (0 votes): Wyndz (11)
Wyndz (0 votes): Fo (19), Grapefruit21 (20)
Fo (0 vote): Suzune-chan (2)
No Lynch (0 votes): logic340 (3)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): Fo (16)
Not Voting (3 players): AbuHumaid, Astros, Rinto-kun,

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1), Ruu (10)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2), Laby-Gaga (32)
logic340: No Lynch (3), Grapefruit21 (8), Ruu (21), wen294 (26), wen294 (28)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6), Rinto-kun (15), Wyndz (20), Logic340 (31)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5)
grrr: logic340 (7), Gruffin (34), Logic340 (35)
Ruu: grrr (9), Ruu (24), Astros (29)
Wyndz: Togs (11), AbuHumaid (25)
wen294: logic340 (12), Rinto-kun (22) [Logic340] (27) Corruptedpurity(30)
Laby-Gaga: Ruu (13), Rinto-kun (24)
CorruptedPurity: Rinto-kun (14), Laby-Gaga (18), logic340 (23)
Fo: Suzune-chan (16), Rinto-kun (17), Wyndz (19), Rinto-kun (33)

All instances of aa-dono's name have been replaced with wen's

If there are mistakes let me know
Edited In grrr's vote 527
gaga and wen are in two places?
Logic voting logic should be grrr?
Rinto with 2 votes?
Logic with 3 votes?

May 24, 2017 9:31 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
Because I thought it would be useless and it could damage my analysis later on. Also I think that scum (that would probably be on my town list) could see this and use it to pocket me or know that since I'm townreading them they could manipulate me or bringing me down with them if they get lynch.
???????

If scum were on your townlist, they've already pocketed you. And following that logic, you shouldn't be pushing people either because then the mafia can manipulate frame you for lynching a townie.

How does not giving clear reads damage your analysis?
May 24, 2017 9:33 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:

I disagree. His flavor checks out and having doubts over others' role pm isn't something I consider scummy.

Why would Grrr need to flavor fish when his flavor is already accurate?

mmmm the thing is. CP already talk about town being zombies so him saying he is just cop zombie doesn't convince me. Still I will wait after N1 before I go after him, let's see what he bring back from his visit...

May 24, 2017 9:43 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:
???????

If scum were on your townlist, they've already pocketed you. And following that logic, you shouldn't be pushing people either because then the mafia can manipulate frame you for lynching a townie.

How does not giving clear reads damage your analysis?

mmm how can I explain myself better? Lets see... it makes me bias? Like if I see you are on my town list I have a harder time finding you scummy even if you are doing scummy things.. It's weird I know but that's just how my mind works xD
My mind: "well he is doing X thing and Gruffin finds it scummy but I town read him because of Y and Z, and town usually does scummy things so I guess this is nai...." stuff like that happens to me a lot :/ So I'm trying to get more people into the neutral zone and find a more solid proof/ feeling before town reading them.
For example now I'm having a hard time seeing anything grape does as scummy cause I already town read him.
Sorry if this was too long but is hard to explain how my mind works xD
May 24, 2017 9:45 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@Shinichi-kun is logic voting for himself? D:

@logic340 ?

logic340 said:

gaga and wen are in two places?
Logic voting logic should be grrr?
Rinto with 2 votes?
Logic with 3 votes?

Fixed everything on vote count 1.5

let me knowo if i fucked up anything else lol

May 24, 2017 9:47 PM

Jan 2010
I'm going to bed
See you all tomorrow

May 24, 2017 9:48 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:

I need you to back up this up with evidence. What makes Suzune and Grape scum other than their interaction?
Grapefruit21 said:
I'd like to interject and say that what I was talking about in Fairy Tail was that I often aggressively pushed people to do what I thought were townie things and that would screw up my reads when they magically looked town after doing what I wanted. I'd like to think I'm a bit better at reading nuance now though, and this isn't sometime I follow word for word today.

I think in Haruhi I had the idea in my head that being obscure was a good thing, lol. Never ever ever look at my play that game and think it's protown.
May 24, 2017 9:53 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
mmmm the thing is. CP already talk about town being zombies so him saying he is just cop zombie doesn't convince me. Still I will wait after N1 before I go after him, let's see what he bring back from his visit...
It's not the zombie part I'm talking about.
Ruu said:
mmm how can I explain myself better? Lets see... it makes me bias? Like if I see you are on my town list I have a harder time finding you scummy even if you are doing scummy things.. It's weird I know but that's just how my mind works xD
My mind: "well he is doing X thing and Gruffin finds it scummy but I town read him because of Y and Z, and town usually does scummy things so I guess this is nai...." stuff like that happens to me a lot :/ So I'm trying to get more people into the neutral zone and find a more solid proof/ feeling before town reading them.
For example now I'm having a hard time seeing anything grape does as scummy cause I already town read him.
Sorry if this was too long but is hard to explain how my mind works xD
Does this work the other way?
May 24, 2017 9:55 PM

Dec 2016
@Astros @Abuhumaid I know you're busy and both said you're off for the night, but you need to vote when you back. Too much has happened to not have taken a stance.

@Suzune-Chan I know you like to take a more of an observing role. I was aware that I was blowing up several gambits, but I made a decision that is was worth it. Here's the thing though, if I'm scum which I'm not then the gambits wouldn't have worked regardless. I can't out a trap that I'd be caught by. If you want to say I'm bad town for that, I'll happily accept it. It's possible it was a really bad play, but I'm happy with it and would do the same thing again.

@Gruffin Can you make a close read of logic and tell me your general impressions. I don't need you to make a full case, just read and tell me what you think of him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.