Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
May 24, 2017 12:19 PM

Oct 2014
aa-dono said:
Rinto-kun said:

Sigh, again, I'm not that dumb to let myself slip that easily like that.
Hi Rinto o/

Before I go, who should we lynch if not you?

Hmm... Lamby is a viable option though, not sure if he's dumb or trying to get reactions, I'd like some pressure on him. So far I'm probably gonna get lynched when two other people jump on my train lmao

May 24, 2017 12:21 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

1. How so when I only FoS'd 4 of you?
2. You don't know which is why I am asking you to think about what IW am presenting instead of taking a side sine as you say "How do I know?"
3. I see this a hypocritical because grrr claimed first yet CP left him be and didn't ask him for flavor. So why is it cool to let grrr go but not Rinto. This is the agenda shit I was talking about yet you act like you cannot see it?
1. Alright, maybe I took the whole "I will replace out" too strongly then.
2. Why should I not side with him? I see sense in what he's doing. Whether it's right or wrong will only be known after a flip.
3. grrr did not hint any flavor.

1. I was damn serious if it keeps up i will. It's an insult to Penta who told us it wouldn't be that easy. Again he had to remind us that we cannot figure this game out that way. Why are you ignoring that fact?
2. Why should you? Better yet why don't you EXPLAIN why you do? We can surely find out the answer to this without a Rinto flip but your so sold on him being scum his flip is the only way?
3. Just because you guys misunderstood Rinto's hint makes him scum? No it make me think that you all are scum or overzealous town who need to hit the brake before you possibly off our doctor. With no counter claim you all are risking a town PR for what? Because he hinted at flavor? That is poor reasoning an you know it. What about his behavior is scummy?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 24, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
Unvote:
Vote: aa-dono

@aa-dono you were asking who to vote for join me here
I don't have a hobby of voting myself.
Just giving you a viable option since you were asking.

May 24, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
aa-dono said:
Hi Rinto o/

Before I go, who should we lynch if not you?

Hmm... Lamby is a viable option though, not sure if he's dumb or trying to get reactions, I'd like some pressure on him. So far I'm probably gonna get lynched when two other people jump on my train lmao
I'm willing to vote Lam-B with you. Grapefruit's vote on you knowing that you do things like this as town from personal experience and the outcome of the game in question has me wondering what he is thinking right now? It's like he disregards what he knows about you and I have to wonder why?

May 24, 2017 12:25 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
1. Alright, maybe I took the whole "I will replace out" too strongly then.
2. Why should I not side with him? I see sense in what he's doing. Whether it's right or wrong will only be known after a flip.
3. grrr did not hint any flavor.

1. I was damn serious if it keeps up i will. It's an insult to Penta who told us it wouldn't be that easy. Again he had to remind us that we cannot figure this game out that way. Why are you ignoring that fact?
2. Why should you? Better yet why don't you EXPLAIN why you do? We can surely find out the answer to this without a Rinto flip but your so sold on him being scum his flip is the only way?
3. Just because you guys misunderstood Rinto's hint makes him scum? No it make me think that you all are scum or overzealous town who need to hit the brake before you possibly off our doctor. With no counter claim you all are risking a town PR for what? Because he hinted at flavor? That is poor reasoning an you know it. What about his behavior is scummy?

Wow, thanks for the support mate, gotta say though, you were jumping on people just like them on me not so long ago :D

May 24, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2014
Rinto-kun said:
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.

What do you think zombified meant? Well, to elaborate, I was trying to bite and confirm town at the same time(as long as @grrr appears once again, because I haven't seen him in all eternity)
Rinto-kun said:
Hmm, poor reception of my claim, poor reaction and poor try to pressure me.
It's useless to flavor claim as I have no name. (I'm background character, don't be harsh on me) >.<
I'm still waiting for grrr's help on that.

Ahem, I'm not called Carl the Zombie, see...

Is that explanation enough or am I still an enigma for you?

May 24, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

Wow, thanks for the support mate, gotta say though, you were jumping on people just like them on me not so long ago :D
I am going to need you to explain? The only people I have jumped on is Grapefruit before you even posted, Ruu who seems to be playing around with her read on me (She knows how to read me), and aa-dono with my vote switch right now asking her to join me? Those people jumped on you because of your claim I am not seeing the parallel here?

May 24, 2017 12:33 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

I am going to need you to explain? The only people I have jumped on is Grapefruit before you even posted, Ruu who seems to be playing around with her read on me (She knows how to read me), and aa-dono with my vote switch right now asking her to join me? Those people jumped on you because of your claim I am not seeing the parallel here?

I'm talking about in previous games in general where you would jump on somebody and not let go of them until they died :D

May 24, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@aa-dono
Your scum game isn't this bad you're likely town here
Zombies are town this game what have I missed exactly
I have no flavor am I still scum?
You guys are so far off with me it hurts to read your other reads right now
@aa-dono you responded to a lot of my posts on page 7 but I have to wonder why this one got ignored? What does this tell you about my alignment?

May 24, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Explain to me every time I'm aggressive I get scum read but what do I always flip? I would like everybody who's played with me to answer this question

Oh please don't bring up your meta that is super scummy lol. Players change their game style to use their meta to their advantage so your comment is irrelevant
I will bring it up because this question isn't so that you all can say "oh yeah this is town logic" this question is so that I can get reads of those who lie or play around with their answer rather than being honest. Kind of like what you have been doing playing around with a read on me when you know you can nail me as scum (just like I always do with you).

May 24, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

I'm talking about in previous games in general where you would jump on somebody and not let go of them until they died :D
You haven't played with me in a while. I have taken a bit of a different approach Castle Panic was really the start of that. I excelled with it in Stray Dogs and I pocketed the shit out of town in my most recent scum game with it. So I am evolving as a player but this fire is something I cannot recreate as scum just yet and many here know that.

May 24, 2017 12:46 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
yo can someone explain what does a "flavor claim" mean?
flavor is your characters name or the theme the game is centered (flavored) around.
logic340May 24, 2017 12:54 PM

May 24, 2017 1:07 PM

Aug 2014
I am looking for replacements for aa-dono and Rinto-kun. If you know anyone who might be interested, have them PM me.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 24, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2015
Rinto-kun said:
Ruu said:
Town: CP, Grape, Togs.

Scum:logic, Rinto

The rest is still neutral to me.

vote change: Rinto

I think logic can still be useful so I'm going after Rinto first. Nobody would claim doc D1 and after rereading his last comments I'm not convinced of his towniness

What do you think you will win if I flip, the most I can be is a mafia goon trying to kill themselves? I took a risk and I don't regret it, you will have a bunch of material to analyze over the next couple of days. Still I want your reasons for voting me, does necessarily claiming make me scum for you or my reactions to everyone's analyzes

why did you think claiming was a smart move? I'm voting for you because I think you are trying to imitate grrr and trying to get townread like him because of it. It makes no sense whatsoever to claim this early. Grrr is known for fake claiming when he is bored so I get why he would do it, but I don't understand your reasons.

and.... Rinto is gone
May 24, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2015
PentaFlare said:
I am looking for replacements for aa-dono and Rinto-kun. If you know anyone who might be interested, have them PM me.

D1 hasn't even end and we already lost two players ;-;
May 24, 2017 1:34 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

Oh please don't bring up your meta that is super scummy lol. Players change their game style to use their meta to their advantage so your comment is irrelevant
I will bring it up because this question isn't so that you all can say "oh yeah this is town logic" this question is so that I can get reads of those who lie or play around with their answer rather than being honest. Kind of like what you have been doing playing around with a read on me when you know you can nail me as scum (just like I always do with you).

I got you once.... I can't say I can "nailed you as scum" every time. What did you expect my answer would be to that question? If you didn't want people to say "this is town!logic/ scum!logic"what did you expect from us?
May 24, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
I replaced some random person. I dunno who yet tho.
I'll start on some backreading but it's late and i'm tired so i probs won't get much further than page 2 or so, and then i'll continue tomorrow morning as i have nothing to do then.
May 24, 2017 1:45 PM

Aug 2014
@wen294 has replaced @aa-dono. Please welcome them into the game!
May 24, 2017 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
ah okey so that's who i replaced.

logic340 said:
Unvote:

Fret not, while aa-dono may not have a habit of voting herself i have no qualms with voting her!

All jokes aside, gimme a quick round-up of your thought why you want her to commit seppoku.
May 24, 2017 1:59 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.4
Ruu (2 votes): Gruffin (10), Laby-Gaga (13), logic340 (21)
Wyndz (2 votes): Fo (19), Grapefruit21 (20)
logic340 (2 votes): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4), grrr (7), wen294 (12), CorruptedPurity (23)
Rinto-kun (2 votes): CorruptedPurity (14), Grapefruit21 (15), Fo (17), wen294 (22), Ruu (24)
Fo (1 vote): Suzune-chan (2)
Grapefruit (1 vote): Togs (5), logic340 (8)
AbuHumaid (1 vote): Wyndz (25)
wen294 (1 vote):[/b] logic340 (26)
grrr (0 votes): Ruu (9)
Togs (0 votes): Wyndz (11)
Laby-Gaga (0 votes): CorruptedPurity (18)
No Lynch (0 votes): logic340 (3)
Astros (0 votes): Grapefruit21 (6)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): Fo (16)
Not Voting (3 players): AbuHumaid, Astros, Rinto-kun

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1), Ruu (10)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2)
logic340: No Lynch (3), Grapefruit21 (8), Ruu (21), wen294 (26)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6), Rinto-kun (15), Wyndz (20)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5)
grrr: logic340 (7)
Ruu: grrr (9)
Wyndz: Togs (11), AbuHumaid (25)
wen294: logic340 (12), Rinto-kun (22)
Laby-Gaga: Ruu (13), Rinto-kun (24)
CorruptedPurity: Rinto-kun (14), Laby-Gaga (18), logic340 (23)
Fo: Suzune-chan (16), Rinto-kun (17), Wyndz (19)

All instances of aa-dono's name have been replaced with wen's
May 24, 2017 2:06 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
ah okey so that's who i replaced.

logic340 said:
Unvote:

Fret not, while aa-dono may not have a habit of voting herself i have no qualms with voting her!

All jokes aside, gimme a quick round-up of your thought why you want her to commit seppoku.
Unvote
The four who engaged in the unsavory Flavor discussion all have FoS from me at this point. She was one of them and was asking who to vote if not Rinto. So I gave since I had give her options previously and she still had to ask I chose her and asked her to join.

I am not pleased with anyone trying to lynch a claim PR that has not been countered. This is especially for Grapefruit who generally accepts every PR claim until countered.

Let's see what you got. Hope I get to work with town wen as I like what I just witnessed from him

May 24, 2017 2:09 PM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono and @Rinto-kun I hope everything is ok with you guys. Let's play again soon.

May 24, 2017 2:11 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Should we raise awareness for playing townie? Should be raise awareness for being as active as possible?

Well yeah we want our townies to act like a townie. Stumbled on that last game. And yes we also want players to be active. So i'm a-okey with raising awareness for these 2 points.

Gruffin said:
Togs said:
I heavily agree with the bolded ! As self-evident as it sounds, being read as town is actually the most important thing to do for any town member, and that is kind of a two-way street people can lose sight of.
Remind me to talk to you about this post-game.
Now i'm imagining you waiting for him in some dark alley ready to beat him up.
Or is that just me? (pretty sure it is)

logic340 said:
GAME STARTO
Let's do this!!!
Vote: No Lynch
This is not how you start a game. This is how you start a useless discussion on whether a lynch or a no-lynch is the better choice and waste D1.

Vote: logic340
There, that's how you do it.

CorruptedPurity said:
Morning.

Going to do my usual non-participation during RVS because the last time I broke tradition, I got killed N1.

Also, can I make a request to the doc and to a certain extent, the mafia to please let me live through night 1. I realized that out of the 4 non-mafia aligned games I played since I came back, I was the NK target for N1 75% of the time. Those games being Kitty mafia, Bungou mafia and Sailor Moon Mafia (I was saved but still was the N1 target). Even when I'm not, I am the night 2 target (Cult mafia). I have a high affinity to die early on in the game when I'm not mafia so thus this request for doc to please consider me as one of your saves for tonight. Also mafia, please la, lemme play past N1...

Not sure how i feel about this one...
So in order to save your own hide you think it's worth it to reduce the pace at which town can get started? Also some random statistical appealing to emotions going on or something?
May 24, 2017 2:14 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:

All instances of aa-dono's name have been replaced with wen's

May 24, 2017 2:16 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
@aa-dono and @Rinto-kun I hope everything is ok with you guys. Let's play again soon.
I'm sorry for everything, I hoped we could play some more.
Remember this though, every word I've written has some meaning, you'd probably not realize it until it's too late but I hope you got the texts I've tried to communicate.
See you in future games. o/
P.S. Made in the death club even before the lynchees. How cool is that? :P

May 24, 2017 2:21 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
GAME STARTO
Let's do this!!!
Vote: No Lynch
This is not how you start a game. This is how you start a useless discussion on whether a lynch or a no-lynch is the better choice and waste D1.

Except that this started a much better discussion that whether we should lynch or not on D1. Did you see what came from this or was your vote a knee jerk reaction to my no lynch? It was really a reaction test and the way you, Grapefruit, and Lam have reacted is exactly the way I expect the mafia to. Thank you for helping me with my segregation duties sir. Time to put my vote back. Along with what I consider dono's scummy play thus far I feel really good about this right now
Vote: Wen294

May 24, 2017 2:27 PM

Jan 2010
@wen294 here is the post where Penta explained what all the number mean.

May 24, 2017 2:29 PM

May 2015
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
I'm sorry for everything, I hoped we could play some more.
Remember this though, every word I've written has some meaning, you'd probably not realize it until it's too late but I hope you got the texts I've tried to communicate.
See you in future games. o/
P.S. Made in the death club even before the lynchees. How cool is that? :P

well if it makes you feel better I don't think you are scum anymore after rereading your posts and reading your latest one xD

vote change: Astros

^ Cause he is THE lurker this game, iirc we only got 3 post from him. I don't like how he is not even trying to participate. I think that because there are so many players already on the spotlight we forget about the people that are completely under the radar. I remember there was an Abu/Astros situation earlier but now everyone is focus on logic/grape/rinto and totally forgot about it.

@Astros where are you? how can I get a read on you with such a small amount of posts? and they are not very helpful either :/
May 24, 2017 2:37 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
It was really a reaction test and the way you, Grapefruit, and Lam have reacted is exactly the way I expect the mafia to.

can you please elaborate on this? why do you think mafia would react like that to a no-lynch?
May 24, 2017 2:43 PM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

@aa-dono this post. Quickly hopping on the wagon not giving away the game. Least cleared but still pretty town.

That post was before this one. Please take time to reread the correct order of his post and see if you still think he's townie.

Catching up as I go and that post gives me further confidence in Fo seeing the same thing.
May 24, 2017 2:45 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Togs said:
There’s nothing wrong with one person sitting out of RVS but if too many people do it.. we never get anywhere >:V. Say what you will about how useful you think it is but every game starts with it for a reason, it’s just necessary

Agree completely. I acknowledge the importance of RVS, I just don't like it. If too many sit it out, I'd vote one of them who sat it out, especially if they don't provide an explanation. Rip tenses.
Ohkeeey.
So you'd be voting yourself then? Makes perfect sense.

grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.

What the frick's up with the timing of this claim?? Makes no sense. You can always do that later on in the day. I don't see much of a benefit in claiming so early. Seriously, what in the blazes is the purpose of this.

PentaFlare said:
grrr said:
Feel yourself warned, especially penta.

I'm absolutely terrified right now. I'll make sure never to allow my nonexistent vote to lock the lynch.

You know you want to.

CorruptedPurity said:
I actually respect grrr as a player and his unorthodox methods. So him doing a pr claim instead of simply voting me is nothing out of the norm. I am curious about what makes him suspect me though. I don't believe his claim, but I don't think he's scum either, he's just approaching the game in a different way.

And why would you think he's so desperate to take away doc's protection on you (in all honestly i'd be dumbfounded if the doc ACTUALLY wanted to protect you after a bit of emotional appeal.) as to fake claim, risking a counter claim and a lynch? You just dismiss that as 'approaching the game in a different way' and leave it at that?

CorruptedPurity said:
Compared to when I first started, I realized that meta reads are relevant in catching scum too (I blame Claire for influencing me). I don't like to dig up old worms but this seems relevant enough to mention. I prefer not to talk about the "salt vote" as it has no relevance but I do want to talk about Logic's and grape's meta of always being on each other's throats and I thought by now, they would have run out of things to argue about but logic's aggressiveness towards grape have not faded and that's a cause for concern, cause he's either playing a bad town game or maf. I'm not saying grape is off the hook, I still have a couple questions I wanna shoot at him later on, all I'm saying is that the aggression towards grape was not deserved and should be looked into.
Hmm i don't see the link. So it's something he always does and suddenly it's a scum tell or what?
Also why not just shoot the questions to grape now? What's holding you back?

logic340 said:
All in all I'd say my Vote No Lynch plan was mildly successful.
A rather distastefull plan if you ask me but okey.
Vote change: CorruptedPurity

CorruptedPurity said:
Also I believe that Logic and Grape could never in any world be scum buddies. If one flips scum, other should be town
Personal feuds have nothing to do with alignment. It's not like you can choose your scumbuddies. Voting behaviour would make it less likely, yes, but i wouldn't dismiss it just yet.

Ruu said:
Also is lamby a little monster now? That new name hurts my eyes smh.
You ain't alone on this one xD
May 24, 2017 2:45 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@Astros where are you? how can I get a read on you with such a small amount of posts? and they are not very helpful either :/
Attending to other matters. Thought I made it clear my allotted time was up after catching up. I gave my general opinion in the last post. What specifics are you looking for?
May 24, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
logic340 said:
thanks for the heads up we'll be sure to push a quick lynch on you minutes to phase change.
This looks town.

Good eye but what about it looks town to you?

Fo said:
Suzune-chan said:
Vote: Fo

And we are off!!
Hmm.

Not a lot of energy to this post for TWO exclamation points.

Suzune-chan said:
While it is a viable vote option @Logic340, there is a time and place for everything. Is now the time and place?
Might be scum^

One she's kinda asking a question she already knows the answer to which is the biggest thing. But when you couple that in with how boring the topic of discussion is (lol nolynch) it approaches an area of fake I hardly ever see from town.

vote: Suzune

I expected questions like how she came at me it's Lam. Grapefruit, and, wen who feel scummy to me for their approach. Maybe we should talk about our views?

Fo said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Echoing Suzu again @logic340 if your vote was to solely raise awareness why is it still sitting there? No lynching today seems less than optimal.
Interestingly grape seems to be piggybacking the same angle here and I'm not scumreading it but it's hard to put into words why. Like, no read on grape up till this point but I'm still skimming page one and already have sorta ascertained a dynamic within grapefruit and logic that at the very least makes them close.

So with grape it reads more like he's trying to pry into logic in anyway he can because he's trying to sort his bro out asap and I've never played with him before but I also hold suz to a higher standard; not strictly meta but just an in general expectancy of what ways I would consider them to find WORTHWHILE in approaching someone to get a read and can see grape thinking that those questions actually pertinent and not as much for suz if that makes sense.
I felt like he was trying to shut down my reaction test rather them actually try to figure me out? Like he expected me to our the fact it was a reaction test because he asked but how am I supposed to get reactions if I do that? I feel like Suzume asked what she needed and allowed me to continue with what I was doing while Grapefruit just wanted to low it all up ad stop it from happening. Grape also put way too much weight on an RVS vote that got more discussion than his first RVS vote? Yet it's a useless vote according to him?

Fo said:
Gruffin said:
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Wyndz @CorruptedPurity @aa-dono @Togs @Astros @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo @grrr

Hey guys the game started.
Why did you feel compelled to make this post?
seems to me that people needed a reminder but eh what do I know?

Fo said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I agree with you here, partially also the reason why I never participate in RVS.
If nobody participated in rvs then the game would never start! Plus I get reads off rvs stuff all the time.

It's funny I actually posted when I woke up yesterday like 12 hours before the game even started and it was just crickets and you all acted like the post didnt even exist!

Pretty strange I'd just assume if the host doesn't say don't post then post but then again I haven't played in a while maybe it's just an unwritten rule I dunno.
I disagree with this. I have played I a game that started without RVS so it is very possible if people would get our of their comfort zones and try something new. FYI Town wo that game so RVS is highly overrated and I see the reaction to people ot voting as overblown. This is speaking from personal experience not mafia theory (as grapefruit was).

May 24, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
It was really a reaction test and the way you, Grapefruit, and Lam have reacted is exactly the way I expect the mafia to.

can you please elaborate on this? why do you think mafia would react like that to a no-lynch?
It's an easy place for them to vote and push. I have explained this a few times and just did to Fo in the post above.

May 24, 2017 2:52 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Except that this started a much better discussion that whether we should lynch or not on D1. Did you see what came from this or was your vote a knee jerk reaction to my no lynch? It was really a reaction test and the way you, Grapefruit, and Lam have reacted is exactly the way I expect the mafia to. Thank you for helping me with my segregation duties sir. Time to put my vote back. Along with what I consider dono's scummy play thus far I feel really good about this right now

I'd say this is more of a personal reaction though. I'd react exactly the same way irregardless of alignment simply because I hate no-lynch votes.
Oh and FYI, when backreading i start at the beginning (ADUH) so of course i don't know what kind of results or answers have been given to a post by the time i write my reply to it, neither do i feel like i should care. Imo it's a better way of getting into the game then reading everything from top to bottom without replying to anything.
May 24, 2017 2:53 PM

Dec 2013
Anyways it's about midnight and i'm tired AF. Going to bed now. Will continue catching up tomorrow.
May 24, 2017 2:54 PM

May 2015
Astros said:
Ruu said:
Attending to other matters. Thought I made it clear my allotted time was up after catching up. I gave my general opinion in the last post. What specifics are you looking for?

I'm looking for way more than that. Have your reads change since then? Do you believe any of the claims atm? How do you feel about me? You have been completely mia during rvs. I'm okay with you no voting but you haven't interact with anyone so far.
May 24, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

I'd say this is more of a personal reaction though. I'd react exactly the same way irregardless of alignment simply because I hate no-lynch votes.
Oh and FYI, when backreading i start at the beginning (ADUH) so of course i don't know what kind of results or answers have been given to a post by the time i write my reply to it, neither do i feel like i should care. Imo it's a better way of getting into the game then reading everything from top to bottom without replying to anything.
Fair enough, I will give you some time to catch up.

May 24, 2017 2:55 PM

May 2015
wen294 said:
Anyways it's about midnight and i'm tired AF. Going to bed now. Will continue catching up tomorrow.

goodnight ~

Q for when you wake up then: was Rinto bluffing?

my mistake, thanks logic for telling me xD
RuuryMercuryMay 24, 2017 3:13 PM
May 24, 2017 2:57 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
wen294 said:

goodnight ~

He replaced aa-dono how do you expect him to know if Rinto was bluffing or not?

May 24, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Laby-Gaga said:
I can't even.....

How's it feel to be caught mechanically?
If it's proven you didn't catch anyone mechanically I hope you take this rope without kicking and screaming.

May 24, 2017 3:06 PM

Dec 2016
Still catching up but logic feels like super obvious scum to me. Not sure how much of that is OMGUS (ohh my god you suck aka scum reading someone for scum reading you) but his repeated insistence that I'm not transparent when the other half of the thread is angry at me for being too transparent is a head scratcher.

And his attack on Purity seems equally misguided.

@logic340 You cite me not liking to vote claimed players as evidence of my scumminess but you can read my posts and see I moved off Rinto for almost that express reasoning. You also have swung back and forth on whether my digging in on your no lynch RVS was giving you the sort of reaction you wanted or ruining your test. All in all I see your frustration (traffic court sounds beyond miserable) but you are more likely than not just scum here for more than just failing to react properly to Rinto's zombie post.

Vote: Logic
May 24, 2017 3:12 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

goodnight ~

He replaced aa-dono how do you expect him to know if Rinto was bluffing or not?

oh my bad D: Thanks for telling me! ;-;
May 24, 2017 3:18 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Still catching up but logic feels like super obvious scum to me. Not sure how much of that is OMGUS (ohh my god you suck aka scum reading someone for scum reading you) but his repeated insistence that I'm not transparent when the other half of the thread is angry at me for being too transparent is a head scratcher.

And his attack on Purity seems equally misguided.

@logic340 You cite me not liking to vote claimed players as evidence of my scumminess but you can read my posts and see I moved off Rinto for almost that express reasoning. You also have swung back and forth on whether my digging in on your no lynch RVS was giving you the sort of reaction you wanted or ruining your test. All in all I see your frustration (traffic court sounds beyond miserable) but you are more likely than not just scum here for more than just failing to react properly to Rinto's zombie post.

Your reads are super obviously wrong. Do reread and think about what you have missed.

May 24, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

How's it feel to be caught mechanically?
If it's proven you didn't catch anyone mechanically I hope you take this rope without kicking and screaming.

I just woke up and caught up. Ill give a detailed post about my thoughts at specific times in hopes that you would understand what I'm saying without mindless aggression cause you didn't like the way I played the game. Expect it in about 2 hours, I got to get some shit done first then I'm gonna have to pen down everything. I find most of your rage towards the four of us and most specifically me to be undeserved and unrelated to scumhunting, you're literally voting is cause we tried to gamesolve using flavors. I'm sad that aa is being replaced after having to deal with your barrage of questions and assaults against me at such ungodly hours. @aa-dono thank you for your contributions, you won't be forgotten when we win this.
May 24, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

Yes you did both. You reacted the way I expected scum to and you tried to shut it down for whatever reason. Maye to look townie idk. Sad thing is from my PoV you aren't eve thinking about the evidence presented to you ad are taking positions you wouldn't normally take like the vote on Rinto. Why must we do this all the time when I asked you to work with me today? You don't want to do this with me I will get you lynched to save my townie life.

May 24, 2017 3:25 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

It's an easy place for them to vote and push. I have explained this a few times and just did to Fo in the post above.

And how would you expect town to react to it?

And if the mafia reaction is to push why complain about me ruining the test when I'm giving you the result you want from it?
May 24, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

I just woke up and caught up. Ill give a detailed post about my thoughts at specific times in hopes that you would understand what I'm saying without mindless aggression cause you didn't like the way I played the game. Expect it in about 2 hours, I got to get some shit done first then I'm gonna have to pen down everything. I find most of your rage towards the four of us and most specifically me to be undeserved and unrelated to scumhunting, you're literally voting is cause we tried to gamesolve using flavors. I'm sad that aa is being replaced after having to deal with your barrage of questions and assaults against me at such ungodly hours. @aa-dono thank you for your contributions, you won't be forgotten when we win this.
Maye you should think about being more upfront and open then? Why must you try to make this personal please don't piss me off today Purity you won't like me after the day I have had. Do you know I am the reason aa replaced out? because it sounds like you have inside scum information?

May 24, 2017 3:28 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Fair enough, I will give you some time to catch up.

And completely gives up on the premise of his test!!! It was supposed to work without context or seeing how others reacted to it. That's the whole point of a reaction test...
May 24, 2017 3:30 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

And how would you expect town to react to it?

And if the mafia reaction is to push why complain about me ruining the test when I'm giving you the result you want from it?
Are you ot reading my posts? Like Suzune did I said it how may times now?

Like if you are town it's mo wonder tow hardly wins because the way you approach things is just....IDK. I was scummier than this in stray dog and you called me obvious town (as scum) so I have to wonder...knowing what you know how do you form a read o me anyway?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.