Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 23, 2017 11:47 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Providing Information Instead of Analysis. Basically it's a light scum tell where people talk about general theory instead of this game. I am pretty sure it doesn't apply as a tell here, but something to file away and refer back to later.

@logic340 I can go into it later, but first would you agree that it hurts town for people not to vote during RVS at all?
No I don't think it hurts town as I've dune it myself as town in our first game together (Haruhi). Also I'm currently voting in RVS am I not?

Eh, referring to durp level technicalities.
Unless the no lynch function suddenly has the ability to kill one role in particular, it's essentially rubbing it in players faces that you're openly avoiding the major reason for it as a whole.
May 23, 2017 11:47 PM

Nov 2015
Rinto-kun said:
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.
Is this serious or a Grrclaim ?

Gruffin said:
Togs said:
I see ! I will happily take partial correctness :3

I’ll give my own comments on Ruu here as well, I agree that I don’t really feel a ton of gamesolving intent from her but.. I also kind of get a gut town feel ? What stood out to me was the way Ruu reacted to Grr’s gambit, I feel like she attributed more legitimacy to it than the rest of us who didn’t do much else than handwave him for being Grr and humor him with questions about it. I feel like this is something sliiiightly more town than scum for Ruu because.. it kind of shows a mindset of not wanting to be tricked, and not holding any cards close to the chest ? I don’t know if that makes sense and this I already typed too much for just a slight feeling but.. either way not enough to fully read her.

As for my own activity, that is fair hehe and I appreciate the poke, that is probably a good way to get me to do stuff. I will say though that I sincerely plan to try my best to keep up the activity this game, and if I do go silent I’m going to replace out rather than make you all suffer.
That is a fair assessment, I think. Though I do think she should start working to generate reads and move the game along as well. She seems to be floating around commenting on things over digging in and analyzing what's going on around her. The lack of critical thinking is concerning because that stance on Grrr isn't that hard to fake, especially considering that Grrr is known for trolling and is an easy way to look like she has an opinion without actually having to form one.

Okie, good to know. What do you think of my read of Grape?
I like it, in the sense that I like that you made it, I’m getting decently good vibes. About Grape himself, I agree that he seems to have intent to clarify this game which points to a town mindset. I also find myself agreeing with him a bunch, #112 in particular I LOVE from him btw, but I also feel like I gotta be careful with that with him because I think we naturally think pretty alike.. Also I am hearing that apparently a scum Grape existed in the Bungo Dogs game ? I am a bit curious as to how that looked like, a scumgame on record for him would be helpful and could help solidify the read here.

-

Anyways I have also caught up, and hmm I feel kind of bad that I have so many townreads so early .__. but I do have them and weirdly enough I actually feel pretty confident in them..

Logic - He is FIRED UP in his case on Grape. I know that Logic has caused clashes with his aggressive tone, but I think it’s a town tell coming from him and a sign that he is legitimately passionate in whatever avenue of thought he is pursuing. Scum!Logic is a bit more wary of stepping on toes I think, because at it’s core this game is about solving mysteries for him and as scum he does not have that passion to overtake his usual respectful demeanor

CP - Just feels soo town to me. I cited his opening post but his pointing out the not-knowingly aligned pair also jumped out to me, enough to actually make me feel decently confident in him.

Gruffin - I get a good feeling atm, reads on Grape and Ruu show critical thinking and game solving intent. As long as she continues to play like this, I am happy continuing to townread.

Grape - See above, consider this a sheep of Gruffin.

As for scumreads none yet atm or at least nothing as strong as these townreads. I like my vote still on Grape atm though just in case anyone else wants to sheep’s Logic case I don’t really feel like taking away from that wagon just yet.
May 23, 2017 11:50 PM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Morning.

Going to do my usual non-participation during RVS because the last time I broke tradition, I got killed N1.

Also, can I make a request to the doc and to a certain extent, the mafia to please let me live through night 1. I realized that out of the 4 non-mafia aligned games I played since I came back, I was the NK target for N1 75% of the time. Those games being Kitty mafia, Bungou mafia and Sailor Moon Mafia (I was saved but still was the N1 target). Even when I'm not, I am the night 2 target (Cult mafia). I have a high affinity to die early on in the game when I'm not mafia so thus this request for doc to please consider me as one of your saves for tonight. Also mafia, please la, lemme play past N1...

Trying to assume that is the reason is a bit odd, but revealing as much seems like a quick tickle or just pointless.
Jokes asides it might also get you shot in the head at the end of the day.
Gathering attention and how you go about it works wonders.
I do still feel a bit mean dropping you that quick 2 scum games in a row.

Edit: Sticking to your "usual shit" koz you believe this or that isn't too silly at a base level, but you should know by now it'll rub at-least someone the wrong way regardless of what you do.
May 23, 2017 11:53 PM

Sep 2012
Togs said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Agree completely. I acknowledge the importance of RVS, I just don't like it. If too many sit it out, I'd vote one of them who sat it out, especially if they don't provide an explanation. Rip tenses.
Hmm okay, that’s cool I guess I don’t mind your stance on it at all.

CorruptedPurity said:
Morning.

Going to do my usual non-participation during RVS because the last time I broke tradition, I got killed N1.

Also, can I make a request to the doc and to a certain extent, the mafia to please let me live through night 1. I realized that out of the 4 non-mafia aligned games I played since I came back, I was the NK target for N1 75% of the time. Those games being Kitty mafia, Bungou mafia and Sailor Moon Mafia (I was saved but still was the N1 target). Even when I'm not, I am the night 2 target (Cult mafia). I have a high affinity to die early on in the game when I'm not mafia so thus this request for doc to please consider me as one of your saves for tonight. Also mafia, please la, lemme play past N1...
This sounds very legitimately town to me.. I guess it is early but I’d be pretty impressed if this mindset was faked in the very first post. My first and only read atm is that CP is leaning town.

Outside of that.. there’s not really anything else I can think of rn to comment on. Guess we gotta wait for more to show up

Painting a target on him already.
May 23, 2017 11:54 PM

Dec 2014
Lecture ended, I have caught up. Lemme reach home then I'll write my thoughts on the computer as its much easier to manage there compared to writing on mobile. Before anything else, something really jumped at me, I'd like Rinto to flavour claim please, since you already claimed your role, there's no harm in flavor claiming right? Hopefully by the time I reach home, he claimed his flavor name for me to input into my catchup post.
May 23, 2017 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
grrr said:
Vote logic

I want to warn eveyone to be careful at locking the vote. If you lock the vote and them use some "but i was tryng my best and then i had my bad day and i dont know what happend. Also i am having the baby so i couldnt focus but i didnt mean it. Please belive in me" excuse, it isnt going to work on me. Feel yourself warned, especially penta.

Damn, I was planning on having a baby at work during phase change :'<
May 23, 2017 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.

Prefer this bait over CP's.
May 23, 2017 11:57 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
grrr said:
Vote logic

I want to warn eveyone to be careful at locking the vote. If you lock the vote and them use some "but i was tryng my best and then i had my bad day and i dont know what happend. Also i am having the baby so i couldnt focus but i didnt mean it. Please belive in me" excuse, it isnt going to work on me. Feel yourself warned, especially penta.
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.
So I'm ok to tie a vote I just can't lock it? Also rather than waste your vote place it somewhere else and check me tonight?

k/10
May 23, 2017 11:59 PM

Aug 2012
Gruffin said:
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Wyndz @CorruptedPurity @aa-dono @Togs @Astros @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo @grrr

Hey guys the game started.
Thanks for the tag.

Here now. Catching up.

May 23, 2017 11:59 PM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, real cop (if youre not grrr) pls dont counterclaim that. Grrr may do a dumb retract at any point and then your goose is cooked.

One would hope no-one would be silly enough to do so, scum should also feel little to no value in hitting him early either.
May 24, 2017 12:03 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
So I've gotten enough reaction from my No Lynch RVS I'm ready to move and I'm comfortable here.
vote: Grapefruit21
Your trying to look busy but I'm not getting any real scum hunting here
Your vote on me lacked pressure and it took literally nothing to get it moved.
Honestly out of the people who checked in and didn't vote AbuHumaid looks the worst but you're voting Astros?
Also my No Lynch RVS was a reaction test and I'm not pleased with yours.
If you thought it could be s reaction test why not ask your question and move on, so I can get more reactions from it? I don't know man that just didn't feel townie motivated to me?

All in all I'd say my Vote No Lynch plan was mildly successful.

Bit lost on a handful of this, but I like that it actually happened before I got around to this thread.
May 24, 2017 12:05 AM

May 2012
Togs said:
I like it, in the sense that I like that you made it, I’m getting decently good vibes. About Grape himself, I agree that he seems to have intent to clarify this game which points to a town mindset. I also find myself agreeing with him a bunch, #112 in particular I LOVE from him btw, but I also feel like I gotta be careful with that with him because I think we naturally think pretty alike.. Also I am hearing that apparently a scum Grape existed in the Bungo Dogs game ? I am a bit curious as to how that looked like, a scumgame on record for him would be helpful and could help solidify the read here.
Grape's 112 aligns with my way of thinking about games too, heh. But that's neither here nor there.

I wouldn't know much about that since I didn't play, oops. ^^; I hear that he, in his own words, got dunked on by Penta.
CP - Just feels soo town to me. I cited his opening post but his pointing out the not-knowingly aligned pair also jumped out to me, enough to actually make me feel decently confident in him.
Can you expand upon the bolded?
May 24, 2017 12:06 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
and I think you've been reading too much into it. I think that you need to focus somewhere else and let me do me as I normally do because I'm nowhere near as aggressive as I've been in the past and you never came at me like this to start a game before it's raising an eyebrow now honestly making me think if one of you or grapefruit flips scum I'm definitely looking at the other one.

I absolutely believe it's a lie so should i keep that to myself. You eye the I've ego termed it a salty lynch and now you defend it? It was the wrist reasoning and you know it I don't even understand this post to be honest?

Maybe I am overreading this. I'll come back after 3hours with a clear head and read through it again, see if my reads are conclusive or just me being paranoid. You've been more aggressive before but I felt that those aggressions were deserved, I felt that grape honestly didn't do shit to deserve such an aggressive push. (Besides bringing up painful memories). But as I said, ill reexamine this with a clear mind later on.

Also I believe that Logic and Grape could never in any world be scum buddies. If one flips scum, other should be town

Yuck, never throw such a bet in this early in the game.
May 24, 2017 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
Ruu said:
grrr said:

I'm pretty sure we just got out first fake claim. We know how much grrr loves to do this. Still my first rvs goes to him cause haters deserve votes

vote: grrr

I was between voting for him or Fo as my first rvs but that claim won my vote.
I liked logic's attempt to start a conversation and get some reaction with his no-lynch vote - still I think is NAI cause it can come from town or mafia trying to gain some cred and pocket people. Same can be said for Puritys actions. Asking not to get killed is something I can relate to but it can also come from mafia so again another NAI post. Nothing caught my attention so far unfortunately.
Also is lamby a little monster now? That new name hurts my eyes smh.

GRRR8 vote <.<
Which reason actually applies? and was it even close to being RVS by that point?
How to not grasp away given the rest of the posts, if even at straws.
May 24, 2017 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
Goodnight y'all
Quick Rinto Duties:
@Wyndz @aa-dono @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo
I'm suspicious of all of you for not posting
@Ruu I think you just checked in >_> you too babe.

Meng, I'd be suspicious of nearly the entire roster if all it took was not being online at the same times as me.
This approach isn't even cute anymore.
May 24, 2017 12:11 AM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
I wouldn't know much about that since I didn't play, oops. ^^; I hear that he, in his own words, got dunked on by Penta.
That is interesting, I guess I will probably have to give that one a read sometime this game then. Though tbh I don't feel like it anytime soon because I'm decently confident in him for now.
Gruffin said:
Can you expand upon the bolded?
See Lamby's post right below yours, heh. Basically I just saw him saying that and it struck me as pretty town
May 24, 2017 12:14 AM

Sep 2012
Ruu said:
Logic is on fire! What's up with that? His posts sound agressive in general not just against grape. Calm down my friend!
@CorruptedPurity don't assume alignments so early! Just because they go after each other doesn't mean they can't be buddies. If you come to that conclusion this early in the game you will regret it later imo.

Seems far from aggressive tbh.
Also why would town want less to stem from D1?
How certain are you that they'd regret it?
May 24, 2017 12:15 AM

Aug 2012
Laby-Gaga said:
Meng, I'd be suspicious of nearly the entire roster if all it took was not being online at the same times as me.
This approach isn't even cute anymore.
+1

Aaanyway, I'm pretty sure I'm all caught up - although I only skimmed page 4.

Vote: logic340
What makes you think Grape is not scumhunting?
Who in the game is doing actual scumhunt in your opinion?

May 24, 2017 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
Ruu said:
Grape is leaning more town than logic for me atm. Specially his latest posts. He looks calm and has a good explanation for his actions.

More passive leans concerning hot topics.
May 24, 2017 12:21 AM

Aug 2012
Rinto-kun said:
Question to the guys that have played with CP so far: did he/she contemplate on previous games like that?
As far as I know, yes.

And he's also pretty good at appealing to town without sounding desperate. Great if he's right as town. Sad if he's scum.

May 24, 2017 12:22 AM

Sep 2012
Ruu said:
Time to go to bed.

Don't lynch me while I'm gone! <3

What other time is there to do so :3?
Vote: Ruu
May 24, 2017 12:25 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Lecture ended, I have caught up. Lemme reach home then I'll write my thoughts on the computer as its much easier to manage there compared to writing on mobile. Before anything else, something really jumped at me, I'd like Rinto to flavour claim please, since you already claimed your role, there's no harm in flavor claiming right? Hopefully by the time I reach home, he claimed his flavor name for me to input into my catchup post.
I don't think he should claim at all. Not even flavor. Since that would help scum make a fake claim.

Why do you need it for your catchup post?

May 24, 2017 12:39 AM

Aug 2013
Good morning!
May 24, 2017 12:39 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I don't think he should claim at all. Not even flavor. Since that would help scum make a fake claim.

He already claimed, so a flavor claim shouldn't hurt. I need it cause of reasons, that I will explain once he claimed, if you don't like it, feel free to lynch me afterwards. Look through his post again, there's something off there which you should be able to pick up. I have reasons to townread you solely from this post. I trust that you can pick up on what he said that seemed off.

PS: Still on bus otw home. Going to be awhile before my long post
May 24, 2017 12:42 AM

Aug 2012
Fo said:
Good morning!
Good morning, my other favourite person that must not remember me.

May 24, 2017 12:50 AM

Nov 2015
Fo said:
Good morning!
I was just about to head to bed and I saw this, make sure to leave something spicy for me for when I get back o/ And good night all
May 24, 2017 12:50 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

He already claimed, so a flavor claim shouldn't hurt. I need it cause of reasons, that I will explain once he claimed, if you don't like it, feel free to lynch me afterwards. Look through his post again, there's something off there which you should be able to pick up. I have reasons to townread you solely from this post. I trust that you can pick up on what he said that seemed off.

Yes, but you could just opt to lynch him.
I don't really get what you're trying to do, but I'll just wait for that long post, hopefully it doesn't help scum.

(I think I know why I'm a better scum than town. Sigh)

May 24, 2017 12:57 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I don't really get what you're trying to do, but I'll just wait for that long post, hopefully it doesn't help scum.

I should, shouldn't I? I just want confirmation. I townread you now and there's something unique about this game, that you and I and most town can see, but maf can't, I was confused at first and sent a PM to host asking if we had any hidden elements which we dont, so flavor is really good here. But beyond the first day, this wont work anymore so I'm trying to exploit this unique mechanic asap. That's why I need Rinto to claim.

Vote:Rinto
I think I have enough to go with without further confirmation. Will explain once he claims, but most of you should be able to understand my angle here.
May 24, 2017 1:02 AM

Dec 2016
Mostly afk but I very much like Vote: Rinto-kun.
May 24, 2017 1:08 AM

Aug 2012
@CorruptedPurity I was going to say "most town?" but then Grape jumped in the wagon.

Hmm, what do you think of logic340?

May 24, 2017 1:10 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:
Just mentioning I won't be around for any of the phase changes because they happen too late for my time zone.
Glad to be around.
Cheers everyone.
thanks for the heads up we'll be sure to push a quick lynch on you minutes to phase change.
This looks town.
Suzune-chan said:
Vote: Fo

And we are off!!
Hmm.

Not a lot of energy to this post for TWO exclamation points.

Suzune-chan said:
While it is a viable vote option @Logic340, there is a time and place for everything. Is now the time and place?
Might be scum^

One she's kinda asking a question she already knows the answer to which is the biggest thing. But when you couple that in with how boring the topic of discussion is (lol nolynch) it approaches an area of fake I hardly ever see from town.

vote: Suzune

Grapefruit21 said:
Echoing Suzu again @logic340 if your vote was to solely raise awareness why is it still sitting there? No lynching today seems less than optimal.
Interestingly grape seems to be piggybacking the same angle here and I'm not scumreading it but it's hard to put into words why. Like, no read on grape up till this point but I'm still skimming page one and already have sorta ascertained a dynamic within grapefruit and logic that at the very least makes them close.

So with grape it reads more like he's trying to pry into logic in anyway he can because he's trying to sort his bro out asap and I've never played with him before but I also hold suz to a higher standard; not strictly meta but just an in general expectancy of what ways I would consider them to find WORTHWHILE in approaching someone to get a read and can see grape thinking that those questions actually pertinent and not as much for suz if that makes sense.

Gruffin said:
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Wyndz @CorruptedPurity @aa-dono @Togs @Astros @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo @grrr

Why did you feel compelled to make this post?
CorruptedPurity said:

I agree with you here, partially also the reason why I never participate in RVS.
If nobody participated in rvs then the game would never start! Plus I get reads off rvs stuff all the time.

It's funny I actually posted when I woke up yesterday like 12 hours before the game even started and it was just crickets and you all acted like the post didnt even exist!

Pretty strange I'd just assume if the host doesn't say don't post then post but then again I haven't played in a while maybe it's just an unwritten rule I dunno.
May 24, 2017 1:13 AM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
Fo said:
Good morning!
Good morning, my other favourite person that must not remember me.
Please dono how could I forget you!

Your ccs game was like one of my favorite games ever.
May 24, 2017 1:14 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

I should, shouldn't I? I just want confirmation. I townread you now and there's something unique about this game, that you and I and most town can see, but maf can't, I was confused at first and sent a PM to host asking if we had any hidden elements which we dont, so flavor is really good here. But beyond the first day, this wont work anymore so I'm trying to exploit this unique mechanic asap. That's why I need Rinto to claim.

Vote:Rinto
I think I have enough to go with without further confirmation. Will explain once he claims, but most of you should be able to understand my angle here.

Hmmmmmm, you sure this is best used on someone who would typically fall back to fluff or messing others around <.<?
Though I wont take my move first and ruin this, I feel like I wont be on at the right time to try what I wanna do with it.
May 24, 2017 1:14 AM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
Fo said:
Good morning!
I was just about to head to bed and I saw this, make sure to leave something spicy for me for when I get back o/ And good night all
Oh I'll leave something spicy alright.

Page one had some stuff.

On page 2 now but it feels like half the game hasn't posted must be we're all different timezones or smth
May 24, 2017 1:37 AM

Aug 2013
AbuHumaid said:
@Togs I'm sleepy right now it's late here, I'll see when i wake up
Bit of a lame reply here. @Abu how much mafia have you played and have we played together before but you changed your name or something?

Also a bit iffy on togs sorta letting abu off the hook but then again not everyone is quite as overbearing as I am with trying to get content out of people. Like my mindset is usually if you have time to post then you've got time to give thoughts on something and I recall togs as the patient type so meh I suppose.

Togs said:
This sounds very legitimately town to me.. I guess it is early but I’d be pretty impressed if this mindset was faked in the very first post. My first and only read atm is that CP is leaning town.

Outside of that.. there’s not really anything else I can think of rn to comment on. Guess we gotta wait for more to show up
Iffy on this. Like I agree that the mindset you're referring to (being afraid of the N1 kill) is town; it couldn't be anything else, though. I'm mostly just tickled that you reaffirmed it twice; three times if you count the quip at the end where you say there's nothing else to really comment on.

Do you have experience with CP? Is this something that he couldn't fake as scum like is he new? And can you see the scum motive in what he did as well?
May 24, 2017 1:49 AM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:
Logic is on fire! What's up with that? His posts sound agressive in general not just against grape. Calm down my friend!
@CorruptedPurity don't assume alignments so early! Just because they go after each other doesn't mean they can't be buddies. If you come to that conclusion this early in the game you will regret it later imo.

I am anti-bus. Idk about logic but even if he and Grape were maf and wanted to do a bus skit, they wouldn't do it in such a sloppy fashion. Logic would most probably ask Grape to do something slightly suspicious for him to bus on. The current argument almost look like an argument purely for the sake of an argument, Logic's reasoning is arguably biased. So as I respect both Logic and Grape as players, I don't think either of them would make such sloppy bus plays. If they are both scum, I need reevaluate how I look at them, and how I look at myself as a player.

logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

After I died on stray dogs, I became extremely salty and lost motivation to play. So I'm really sorry for not catching what you meant but I honestly I don't remember the Qoco lie in stray dogs. After the LucianRoy fiasco and my death, I gained no further information in the game.
that's cool but the conversion in question happened while you were alive and you yourself took part in the conversation. It didn't really blew up until later though. Here's a link https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1607887&show=500#msg50410511 this is your post in the middle of the conversation (keep reading). Sure you don't remember?
I caught 3-scum in stay dogs but town wouldn't listen to me
First serious vote was Lam
Caught Qocp in that lie
Vigged Grapefruit
Since you didn't pay attention after you died.

This seemed irrelevant at the point so I most probably didn't remember it. I dun wanna read through all the fun you had without me though so I'll just take your word for it. But this is definitely digressing, I admit, you win, your lie detecting skills are top notch but your aggressiveness isn't explained by this post.

logic340 said:
Explain to me every time I'm aggressive I get scum read but what do I always flip? I would like everybody who's played with me to answer this question

Arguably true, this aggressive style of yours is almost always town but you are aware of your self meta so it isn't a solid defense imo.

grrr said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'll bite, what makes you suspect CP strongly enough to out yourself?

Mostly his dedication to excuse his not willingness to vote.

Bruh, besides stray dogs which still gives me nightmares to this day, which other game I played recently where this wasn't the case? Scum or nay, I hate RVS.

Gruffin said:
Quick update: I think Grape may be town this game (currently a townlean if you want specifics). His posts and responses to my questions all have had a logical thought process I can follow, and he's been asking plenty of questions to discern peoples' alignment. Posts like 76, 98, 134 give off an air of "I'm town, darn it! Why can't you see that?" It's kind of hard to explain, but it reminds me of the times I've been misunderstood as town.

I think he's town too, I like your explanation though, it's not solid but it makes enough sense to derail his train.

Rinto-kun said:
grrr said:

Do you ever legit claim the right thing dude?
If I was mafia/vig I'd strike first Penta and next you lol
^Good first post right here
So anyways, I'm halfway done reading, nothing that came to mind when reading
Question to the guys that have played with CP so far: did he/she contemplate on previous games like that?

When I first started, no, but overtime with exposure to Claire, I started meta reading (shinichi's going to kill me for this) and quoting other games too.
May 24, 2017 1:52 AM

Dec 2014
To lynch list:
Rinto
Logic

Definitely not lynching list:
aa-dono

@Rinto-kun for the (third?) time, pls claim in full, flavor and all.
May 24, 2017 1:52 AM

Dec 2014
Fo said:
Good morning!

Good belated morning, looking forward to playing with you ^.^
May 24, 2017 1:53 AM

Aug 2013
grrr said:
Vote logic

Grats on becoming a father? I think?

grrr said:
I think this is town unfortunately.

Togs said:
Gruffin said:
So you feel strong enough suspicion to cop claim, but not enough to vote him?

Heh, this is kind of to be expected from Grrr imo, he's always played like this from my experiences with him.. He was town in those games though and I am not exactly sure if he does anything different at all as scum, I guess I probably have to read Kitty mafia sometime before the end of this game to get an idea of that .__.
Togs how did you read gruffin's question here alignment-wise?
May 24, 2017 1:53 AM

May 2012
Going to respond to a few things before I go to bed.

@Grapefruit21 I should be able give you details on my Togs read sometime tomorrow.

Togs said:
See Lamby's post right below yours, heh. Basically I just saw him saying that and it struck me as pretty town
Eh, this is vague. I was hoping for you to get into why it jumped out at you and why it struck you as town.
Fo said:
Gruffin said:

Why did you feel compelled to make this post?
At the time only 4 people (including myself) had posted and I was getting impatient.
May 24, 2017 2:01 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Fo said:
Good morning!

Good belated morning, looking forward to playing with you ^.^
Hey right back at ya man.
May 24, 2017 2:30 AM

Oct 2014
Hmm, poor reception of my claim, poor reaction and poor try to pressure me.
It's useless to flavor claim as I have no name. (I'm background character, don't be harsh on me) >.<
I'm still waiting for grrr's help on that.

May 24, 2017 2:35 AM

Oct 2014
Anyways, lynching me has never favored town so far, not sure if I'm irritating you or you just want specifics on me, it's useless trying to provoke me, I'm practical man and trust actions more than words so I want to see grrr's response.
I hope I didn't put myself in a tough situation for nothing because he'd usually vote me on the spot.

May 24, 2017 2:40 AM

Dec 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Anyways, lynching me has never favored town so far, not sure if I'm irritating you or you just want specifics on me, it's useless trying to provoke me, I'm practical man and trust actions more than words so I want to see grrr's response.
I hope I didn't put myself in a tough situation for nothing because he'd usually vote me on the spot.

Trust me I'm not provoking you, I have strong reasons to want to lynch you, I just wanna make sure I'm right (or wrong). I could be wrong, could you go a little more into detail about your flavor pls? Humor me and if all goes well, I'll unvote you and explain myself.
May 24, 2017 2:47 AM

Aug 2013
Okay I'm caught up now.

vote: Rinto

May 24, 2017 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
Hmmm I feel safe enough to do so already then I guess.
Flavour claim: Yuki Takeya

Le'sgeddit
May 24, 2017 2:52 AM

Dec 2014
Im confused now... Lemme check something with Penta whenever hes online and get back to this claims..
May 24, 2017 2:59 AM

Sep 2012
Hmmmm.... wasn't expecting to be greeted by anything but confidence from CP.
Also not sure there would be need for explanations.
May 24, 2017 3:04 AM

Dec 2014
Laby-Gaga said:
Hmmmm.... wasn't expecting to be greeted by anything but confidence from CP.
Also not sure there would be need for explanations.

Are you trying and to bait me into something. I was confident about my read on Rinto, then something he said offsetted me. Now you're offsetting me alot. I either caught multiple scum or there's something wrong with my line of reasoning, thus I need to check with Penta.
May 24, 2017 3:07 AM

Dec 2014
Both hosts and cross are offline... Shit... I need a second opinion, @aa-dono what can you infer from this? I'm really confused, I'm either so wrong with what I think should be the answer or the answer is literally staring at me in the face...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.