Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 23, 2017 6:07 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
@Grapefruit21 Purity isn't voting. It might be time to move your vote again?

Purity NEVER votes in RVS (Except that one game which I did cos I was super excited about getting an op TPR role)
May 23, 2017 6:10 PM

Nov 2015
There’s nothing wrong with one person sitting out of RVS but if too many people do it.. we never get anywhere >:V. Say what you will about how useful you think it is but every game starts with it for a reason, it’s just necessary
May 23, 2017 6:11 PM

Dec 2014
Genuinely surprised logic isn't hyperanalyzing my posts. I thought he usually does that alot.
May 23, 2017 6:13 PM

Dec 2014
Togs said:
There’s nothing wrong with one person sitting out of RVS but if too many people do it.. we never get anywhere >:V. Say what you will about how useful you think it is but every game starts with it for a reason, it’s just necessary

Agree completely. I acknowledge the importance of RVS, I just don't like it. If too many sit it out, I'd vote one of them who sat it out, especially if they don't provide an explanation. Rip tenses.
May 23, 2017 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.1
logic340 (1 vote): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4)
Fo (1 vote): Suzune-chan (2)
No Lynch (1 vote): logic340 (3)
Grapefruit (1 vote): Togs (5)
Astros (1 vote): Grapefruit21 (6)
Not Voting (10 players): AbuHumaid, Ruu, Wyndz, CorruptedPurity, aa-dono, Astros, Laby-Gaga, Rinto-kun, Fo, grrr

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2)
logic340: No Lynch (3)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5)

With 15 players alive, 8 votes are needed to lock the lynch.
Also, a quick reminder that this game uses the longest held last vote method for breaking ties.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jul 2018
@Togs I'm sleepy right now it's late here, I'll see when i wake up

Nov 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Togs said:

Agree completely. I acknowledge the importance of RVS, I just don't like it. If too many sit it out, I'd vote one of them who sat it out, especially if they don't provide an explanation. Rip tenses.
Hmm okay, that’s cool I guess I don’t mind your stance on it at all.

CorruptedPurity said:
Morning.

Going to do my usual non-participation during RVS because the last time I broke tradition, I got killed N1.

Also, can I make a request to the doc and to a certain extent, the mafia to please let me live through night 1. I realized that out of the 4 non-mafia aligned games I played since I came back, I was the NK target for N1 75% of the time. Those games being Kitty mafia, Bungou mafia and Sailor Moon Mafia (I was saved but still was the N1 target). Even when I'm not, I am the night 2 target (Cult mafia). I have a high affinity to die early on in the game when I'm not mafia so thus this request for doc to please consider me as one of your saves for tonight. Also mafia, please la, lemme play past N1...
This sounds very legitimately town to me.. I guess it is early but I’d be pretty impressed if this mindset was faked in the very first post. My first and only read atm is that CP is leaning town.

Outside of that.. there’s not really anything else I can think of rn to comment on. Guess we gotta wait for more to show up
May 23, 2017 6:17 PM

Nov 2015
AbuHumaid said:
@Togs I'm sleepy right now it's late here, I'll see when i wake up
I'll see you on the other side then o/
May 23, 2017 6:18 PM

Dec 2016
Astros said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote: Atros
Why aren't you voting?
You're missing an S. RVS isn't all that useful without questioning and I don't plan to anytime soon.

My b. I was even saying astros in my head, no clue why I typed that...

Your reason given is something you control. Why would you elect not to ask questions?

@togs is giving me a gut town read right now. But that's probably just for game theory I agree with more than behavior this game.

@CorruptedPurity getting killed early sucks, but I'm also slightly pinged by calling for Doc protects in a first post. You have to earn that. Just feels a bit icky even as I can feel your frustration.
May 23, 2017 6:22 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:

Last time I did that I got unjustly accused of it being a salt vote. I'd like to avoid that fiasco again ;)

Plus Astros reasoning for not voting is weaker than CorruptedPurity's given reason. So the vote sticks.
May 23, 2017 6:25 PM

Feb 2014
Vote logic

I want to warn eveyone to be careful at locking the vote. If you lock the vote and them use some "but i was tryng my best and then i had my bad day and i dont know what happend. Also i am having the baby so i couldnt focus but i didnt mean it. Please belive in me" excuse, it isnt going to work on me. Feel yourself warned, especially penta.
May 23, 2017 6:33 PM

Feb 2014
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.
May 23, 2017 6:40 PM

Aug 2014
grrr said:
Feel yourself warned, especially penta.

I'm absolutely terrified right now. I'll make sure never to allow my nonexistent vote to lock the lynch.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 23, 2017 6:58 PM

Dec 2016
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.

I'll bite, what makes you suspect CP strongly enough to out yourself?
May 23, 2017 7:10 PM

May 2012
grrr said:
So you feel strong enough suspicion to cop claim, but not enough to vote him?

May 23, 2017 7:12 PM

Dec 2016
Gruffin said:
grrr said:

Ohh yeah, that's the better question, but I'd like an answer to mine too.
May 23, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
grrr said:

Grapefruit21 said:
grrr said:

I'll bite, what makes you suspect CP strongly enough to out yourself?
um...the way I read that is he wanted to take doc protection away from CP not that he suspected him much?

Where is the let things happen organically Gruffin at?
logic340May 23, 2017 7:24 PM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 23, 2017 7:20 PM

Nov 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
@togs is giving me a gut town read right now. But that's probably just for game theory I agree with more than behavior this game.

@CorruptedPurity getting killed early sucks, but I'm also slightly pinged by calling for Doc protects in a first post. You have to earn that. Just feels a bit icky even as I can feel your frustration.
Seems like we have similar mindsets, but funny that we see that same post from CP differently :V

Gruffin said:
grrr said:

Heh, this is kind of to be expected from Grrr imo, he's always played like this from my experiences with him.. He was town in those games though and I am not exactly sure if he does anything different at all as scum, I guess I probably have to read Kitty mafia sometime before the end of this game to get an idea of that .__.
May 23, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
Vote logic

I want to warn eveyone to be careful at locking the vote. If you lock the vote and them use some "but i was tryng my best and then i had my bad day and i dont know what happend. Also i am having the baby so i couldnt focus but i didnt mean it. Please belive in me" excuse, it isnt going to work on me. Feel yourself warned, especially penta.
grrr said:
So I'm ok to tie a vote I just can't lock it? Also rather than waste your vote place it somewhere else and check me tonight?

May 23, 2017 7:22 PM

Dec 2014
I actually respect grrr as a player and his unorthodox methods. So him doing a pr claim instead of simply voting me is nothing out of the norm. I am curious about what makes him suspect me though. I don't believe his claim, but I don't think he's scum either, he's just approaching the game in a different way.
May 23, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Seems like we have similar mindsets, but funny that we see that same post from CP differently :V

Gruffin said:

Heh, this is kind of to be expected from Grrr imo, he's always played like this from my experiences with him.. He was town in those games though and I am not exactly sure if he does anything different at all as scum, I guess I probably have to read Kitty mafia sometime before the end of this game to get an idea of that .__.
+1 Grapefruit should know this by note too?

May 23, 2017 7:24 PM

Dec 2014
Also, real cop (if youre not grrr) pls dont counterclaim that. Grrr may do a dumb retract at any point and then your goose is cooked.
May 23, 2017 7:28 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
um...the way I read that is he wanted to take doc protection away from CP not that he suspected him much?

Where is the let things happen originally Gruffin at?
I'm right here, just want to hear Grrr's reasons is all.
May 23, 2017 7:30 PM

May 2012
@Grapefruit21 When you were talking about Purity's post, does "icky" mean scummy to you or does it mean you don't approve of it as a play?
May 23, 2017 7:31 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

Last time I did that I got unjustly accused of it being a salt vote. I'd like to avoid that fiasco again ;)

Plus Astros reasoning for not voting is weaker than CorruptedPurity's given reason. So the vote sticks.
Totally different situation and you know it..don't sit here and lie because you know how I feel about liars and it's too early to get me started.

You were accused of a salty lynch because that's what I felt it was. You wouldn't listen to reason and tried to lynched off bias from the previous game. You absolutely wouldn't be judged the sane here. Also to my understanding Astros never participates in RVS either so I'm not sure how Purity's reasoning I'd better in your eyes? Honestly sounds like BS given you prefaced with "I got accused of being salty last time".

Your position not voting RVS only flaired up recently what lead to this change in opinion? I ask cause I've only seen you take this stance as scum (iirc) though you wouldn't bus Qoco for doing it?

May 23, 2017 7:35 PM

Dec 2016
Where do I say I'm suspecting grrr? Or for that matter believing his claim? Yes he's known to make unorthodox plays and it should be taken with a grain of salt. But even with a whole salt shaker a cop claim is a game shaking event. And when it's explicit reason is because of suspicion of another player that needs to be followed up on. I can think of a bunch of reasons why grrr would make that play as town, and a few for scum, but I want to hear it from him. Not just have a bunch of people rush in and say "It's grrr you can't take it at face value" and proceed to ignore it. In Stray Dogs his D1 claim focus resulted in an almost entirely cleared logic on D2 or 3 whenever his claim was. But only because people interacted and asked questions.

So @logic340 I'd appreciate you stopping slinging mud in my direction. Yes I see multiple people not voting and I would love to vote all of them, well except CPurity because I've realized that's a lost cause... Yes I understand the way Grrr plays the game. Thanks.
May 23, 2017 7:39 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
Yeah...I'm unsure of how to go about reading him tbh. Normally he'd just stay in my null reads indefinitely, but I don't know what to do with a D1 cop claim like that.
May 23, 2017 7:41 PM

Dec 2016
Gruffin said:
@Grapefruit21 When you were talking about Purity's post, does "icky" mean scummy to you or does it mean you don't approve of it as a play?

Mostly the later to be honest but was pretending to be the former to make them seem less Obv town for that post. I know CorruptedPurity is good at appealing to emotion and enjoys doing so as scum, but that felt town to me.

@logic340 You can check the MTGS game you were part of for another example of my desire to pressure non voters in RVS as town. It's NAI for me. And not re-litigating Kitty again. The winky face was to show it was in jest, bringing up old wounds to show we can joke about them now! But to contradict what I just said my push started when I thought the scum team from the previous team didn't include Purity.

As for the other part I was hard bussing Qoco until the miller claim gave me a NAI out to get off of them and forget it ever happened.
May 23, 2017 7:43 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Mostly the later to be honest but was pretending to be the former to make them seem less Obv town for that post. I know CorruptedPurity is good at appealing to emotion and enjoys doing so as scum, but that felt town to me.
Oh interesting! Why would you want to make someone you felt was town seem less town?
May 23, 2017 8:05 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Totally different situation and you know it..don't sit here and lie because you know how I feel about liars and it's too early to get me started.

You were accused of a salty lynch because that's what I felt it was. You wouldn't listen to reason and tried to lynched off bias from the previous game. You absolutely wouldn't be judged the sane here. Also to my understanding Astros never participates in RVS either so I'm not sure how Purity's reasoning I'd better in your eyes? Honestly sounds like BS given you prefaced with "I got accused of being salty last time".

Your position not voting RVS only flaired up recently what lead to this change in opinion? I ask cause I've only seen you take this stance as scum (iirc) though you wouldn't bus Qoco for doing it?

I've reread and reread this post many times as well as the respective responses but I just wanna highlight this. This feels hyper aggressive, look at the word choice: "and you know it..don't sit here and lie" it isn't a lie if he truly believes in it. Very accustional way of phrasing, just like this following one, "You wouldn't listen to reason and tried to lynched off bias from the previous game". Also, if I remember correctly, we all had bad memories of that game and decided to leave it in the past, why unravel those worms?

"You absolutely wouldn't be judged the sane here" Again very aggressive with words like Absolutely. While I do have some issues with grape's later posts, I think the raw aggression from logic towards grape gives me PTSD of Kitty mafia and Alcatraz, both of which was detrimental to town.
May 23, 2017 8:08 PM

May 2012
I'm going to put my two cents in here and say that we should just drop the issue. I don't want this game to get bogged down by old disagreements.
May 23, 2017 8:14 PM

Dec 2014
Compared to when I first started, I realized that meta reads are relevant in catching scum too (I blame Claire for influencing me). I don't like to dig up old worms but this seems relevant enough to mention. I prefer not to talk about the "salt vote" as it has no relevance but I do want to talk about Logic's and grape's meta of always being on each other's throats and I thought by now, they would have run out of things to argue about but logic's aggressiveness towards grape have not faded and that's a cause for concern, cause he's either playing a bad town game or maf. I'm not saying grape is off the hook, I still have a couple questions I wanna shoot at him later on, all I'm saying is that the aggression towards grape was not deserved and should be looked into.
May 23, 2017 8:18 PM

Jan 2010
So I've gotten enough reaction from my No Lynch RVS I'm ready to move and I'm comfortable here.
vote: Grapefruit21
Your trying to look busy but I'm not getting any real scum hunting here
Your vote on me lacked pressure and it took literally nothing to get it moved.
Honestly out of the people who checked in and didn't vote AbuHumaid looks the worst but you're voting Astros?
Also my No Lynch RVS was a reaction test and I'm not pleased with yours.
If you thought it could be s reaction test why not ask your question and move on, so I can get more reactions from it? I don't know man that just didn't feel townie motivated to me?

All in all I'd say my Vote No Lynch plan was mildly successful.

logic340May 23, 2017 8:23 PM

May 23, 2017 8:21 PM

Dec 2016
Gruffin said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Oh interesting! Why would you want to make someone you felt was town seem less town?

To play along with their attempt to not get an early NK. I had a very similar line of thought to what togs outlined, but given I don't think that sort of play is 100% kosher I decided to walk the line of not outright town reading it and working towards the stated goal of the post.

@CorruptedPurity alignment issues that you want to talk about? Or agression issues I need to drop? Because I know I had some of the latter and I'll try to do better.

@logic340 Sorry, I'm naturally argumentative and stubborn as a mule. I'll do better.
May 23, 2017 8:22 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Where do I say I'm suspecting grrr? Or for that matter believing his claim? Yes he's known to make unorthodox plays and it should be taken with a grain of salt. But even with a whole salt shaker a cop claim is a game shaking event. And when it's explicit reason is because of suspicion of another player that needs to be followed up on. I can think of a bunch of reasons why grrr would make that play as town, and a few for scum, but I want to hear it from him. Not just have a bunch of people rush in and say "It's grrr you can't take it at face value" and proceed to ignore it. In Stray Dogs his D1 claim focus resulted in an almost entirely cleared logic on D2 or 3 whenever his claim was. But only because people interacted and asked questions.

So @logic340 I'd appreciate you stopping slinging mud in my direction. Yes I see multiple people not voting and I would love to vote all of them, well except CPurity because I've realized that's a lost cause... Yes I understand the way Grrr plays the game. Thanks.
calling you out is not mudslinging especially when Astros does the same thing every game just like purity which is why I'm voting for you. Also you need to stop making every situation so big and just let things happen yes grrr claimed people will come to their own conclusions stop trying to force people to come to the conclusion that you have. Sit back let him answer the question

May 23, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Compared to when I first started, I realized that meta reads are relevant in catching scum too (I blame Claire for influencing me). I don't like to dig up old worms but this seems relevant enough to mention. I prefer not to talk about the "salt vote" as it has no relevance but I do want to talk about Logic's and grape's meta of always being on each other's throats and I thought by now, they would have run out of things to argue about but logic's aggressiveness towards grape have not faded and that's a cause for concern, cause he's either playing a bad town game or maf. I'm not saying grape is off the hook, I still have a couple questions I wanna shoot at him later on, all I'm saying is that the aggression towards grape was not deserved and should be looked into.
if he flips scum this is a defense I'll look deeper into..I'm very warranted and we can go to if you like? I'm ready. What's so concerning about calling him out for what I feel is a bold lie and bad reasoning. Caught scum Qoco lying and no one wanted to listen then either...

May 23, 2017 8:28 PM

May 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Alrighty, got it. I'm a little afraid to ask for fear of encouraging more Kitty discussion, but Logic's post sounds to me like an emotional defense against old wounds. How is this aggression indicative of a scum mindset?
logic340 said:
So I've gotten enough reaction from my No Lynch RVS I'm ready to move and I'm comfortable here.
Honestly out of the people who checked in and didn't vote AbuHumaid looks the worst but you're voting Astros?
If you thought it could be s reaction test why not ask your question and move on, so I can get more reactions from it? I don't know man that just didn't feel townie motivated to me?

Got some things I need clarified:
1. Can you provide the posts you think he looks busy in?
2. Considering you had a similar vote on Kit in Fairy Tail (lacking pressure, easily moved), why is this a scum-motivated vote?
May 23, 2017 8:30 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Gruffin said:

To play along with their attempt to not get an early NK. I had a very similar line of thought to what togs outlined, but given I don't think that sort of play is 100% kosher I decided to walk the line of not outright town reading it and working towards the stated goal of the post.

@CorruptedPurity alignment issues that you want to talk about? Or agression issues I need to drop? Because I know I had some of the latter and I'll try to do better.

@logic340 Sorry, I'm naturally argumentative and stubborn as a mule. I'll do better.

I wasn't calling you out on aggression, I was calling logic out. Although you tend to be more aggressive later on, especially when trains and reads start forming. Glad to see you're open to improvement though. I wanted to talk about why you brought up the salt vote? We all had bad memories and didn't want to revisit it, so I'm curious why you mentioned it? Cause scum could easily do to frustrate and misdirect logic and me. Then I wanted to talk about your defense to logic, specifically the worry against mudslinging, which I don't think he was doing, he was pushing aggressively but he wasn't doing it to dirty your name and reputation, he had conviction and even voted you afterwards. Were you trying to mudsling logic by reducing his argument to a mere mudsling?
May 23, 2017 8:34 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Ah, I see. Makes sense. Though I'm wondering why you spilled the beans so quickly in that case.
May 23, 2017 8:36 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

I've reread and reread this post many times as well as the respective responses but I just wanna highlight this. This feels hyper aggressive, look at the word choice: "and you know it..don't sit here and lie" it isn't a lie if he truly believes in it. Very accustional way of phrasing, just like this following one, "You wouldn't listen to reason and tried to lynched off bias from the previous game". Also, if I remember correctly, we all had bad memories of that game and decided to leave it in the past, why unravel those worms?

"You absolutely wouldn't be judged the sane here" Again very aggressive with words like Absolutely. While I do have some issues with grape's later posts, I think the raw aggression from logic towards grape gives me PTSD of Kitty mafia and Alcatraz, both of which was detrimental to town.
and I think you've been reading too much into it. I think that you need to focus somewhere else and let me do me as I normally do because I'm nowhere near as aggressive as I've been in the past and you never came at me like this to start a game before it's raising an eyebrow now honestly making me think if one of you or grapefruit flips scum I'm definitely looking at the other one.

I absolutely believe it's a lie so should i keep that to myself. You eye the I've ego termed it a salty lynch and now you defend it? It was the wrist reasoning and you know it I don't even understand this post to be honest?

May 23, 2017 8:37 PM

May 2015
OMG finally! I had internet problems but I got my mom's phone to share its internet xD Let me catch up!
May 23, 2017 8:38 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
if he flips scum this is a defense I'll look deeper into..I'm very warranted and we can go to if you like? I'm ready. What's so concerning about calling him out for what I feel is a bold lie and bad reasoning. Caught scum Qoco lying and no one wanted to listen then either...

Are you refering to Qoco being zombie? Cause a gentle reminder that I caught and started the train first, the only reason why I diverted is cause of the lie. You're good at catching lies, but lies doesn't always mean scum. Doctors lie and claim VT or other stuff if caught visiting, doesn't mean he's scum. Furthermore, I don't think what grapefruit said was a lie, it was just a bad opinion if not anything else. I cant go into a deep arguement with you now cause lecture is about to start but I'll be here in 3hrs to answer any questions.
May 23, 2017 8:41 PM

Nov 2015
Hmm, I’m a bit confused as my memory of Grape and Logic are best mason buds, this is the first I’m hearing of any kind of feud.. guess I’ve been out of the game for too long eheh.

Not gonna give any opinions just yet but this Grape train is spicy, anyone who wants to join Logic and me is welcome aboard o/
May 23, 2017 8:47 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Alrighty, got it. I'm a little afraid to ask for fear of encouraging more Kitty discussion, but Logic's post sounds to me like an emotional defense against old wounds. How is this aggression indicative of a scum mindset?
logic340 said:

Got some things I need clarified:
1. Can you provide the posts you think he looks busy in?
2. Considering you had a similar vote on Kit in Fairy Tail (lacking pressure, easily moved), why is this a scum-motivated vote?

1. His whole entrance looks busy but I'll ask you what real scum hunting there is because you seem to believe there is some based on your question? Anyway #45 is a prime example. Songs banned for town to not vote in RVs but he doesn't explain why it's bad this is what I mean by looking busy what does he actually accomplish here he tells us how he feels but he doesn't tell us why. So why should we feel that way? He's leading people and it's just happening, I don't like it... no..stop. You can not say something is bad for town without saying why it's actually bad that's scummy.
2. Because it's his reasoning in his vote??

Now for a few more of my own questions for you:
-Do you disagree with my point on not voting Abu?
-What's your current read on Grapefruit?
-Why nothing about everything under your first two points do you agree or disagree with them?
Honestly coming from you this post feels incomplete.

May 23, 2017 8:50 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

and I think you've been reading too much into it. I think that you need to focus somewhere else and let me do me as I normally do because I'm nowhere near as aggressive as I've been in the past and you never came at me like this to start a game before it's raising an eyebrow now honestly making me think if one of you or grapefruit flips scum I'm definitely looking at the other one.

I absolutely believe it's a lie so should i keep that to myself. You eye the I've ego termed it a salty lynch and now you defend it? It was the wrist reasoning and you know it I don't even understand this post to be honest?

Maybe I am overreading this. I'll come back after 3hours with a clear head and read through it again, see if my reads are conclusive or just me being paranoid. You've been more aggressive before but I felt that those aggressions were deserved, I felt that grape honestly didn't do shit to deserve such an aggressive push. (Besides bringing up painful memories). But as I said, ill reexamine this with a clear mind later on.

Also I believe that Logic and Grape could never in any world be scum buddies. If one flips scum, other should be town
May 23, 2017 8:51 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Maybe I am overreading this. I'll come back after 3hours with a clear head and read through it again, see if my reads are conclusive or just me being paranoid. You've been more aggressive before but I felt that those aggressions were deserved, I felt that grape honestly didn't do shit to deserve such an aggressive push. (Besides bringing up painful memories). But as I said, ill reexamine this with a clear mind later on.

Also I believe that Logic and Grape could never in any world be scum buddies. If one flips scum, other should be town
May 23, 2017 8:53 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Are you refering to Qoco being zombie? Cause a gentle reminder that I caught and started the train first, the only reason why I diverted is cause of the lie. You're good at catching lies, but lies doesn't always mean scum. Doctors lie and claim VT or other stuff if caught visiting, doesn't mean he's scum. Furthermore, I don't think what grapefruit said was a lie, it was just a bad opinion if not anything else. I cant go into a deep arguement with you now cause lecture is about to start but I'll be here in 3hrs to answer any questions.
why are you even bringing that up that game has nothing to do with anything that I just said. You were part of the conversation in stray dogs when I caught him lying so why does Castle Panic have anything to do with this? Feel like you're trying to make me look bad in your post rather than actually read what I say and respond to me in a way that lets you figure me out.

May 23, 2017 8:54 PM

Dec 2016
Alright my defense:
On the lack of scum hunting: we're 87ish posts in, hold your horses. Half the game hasn't posted yet.
On the appearance of looking busy: RVS is fun, I like mixing it up and involving myself with people to try to get a feel for them. Plus I love to tunnel in on theory talk (like the importance of actually placing and RVS vote).
On AbuHumaid vs Astros: That's a matter of opinion, but I'd like to hear your stance on why Abu looks worse. I think Astros does because he said he doesn't want to ask questions which shows a lack of interest in solving the game.
On the reaction test: if you're trying to persuade people based on your trap you need to explain what it was, what you'd expect town to do when caught by it, and give textual examples of where I differed from that.
On me continuing to pester you on it: You spoiled your own test by spelling out a reasoning the first time someone asked you about it removing the need for anyone else to react to it. If I hadn't pestered you on your answer the only reaction you would have had was Suzu's.
On making a big deal out of everything: All I've done is ask questions and pressure people who aren't voting. I asked grrr a question that I thought was relevant and got annoyed when people dismissed my digging there and overreacted.

@Gruffin I came clean because I was asked and I don't like playing the ask me again later game. Plus I wasn't going to be able to fake a scum read on CorruptedPurity.

@CorruptedPurity with my mudslinging accusation I was referring to two posts in particular. 50 and 71 the former for gently mocking my stance and the latter for suggesting that my reads are off base. The rest of it (edit: it meaning logic's push) is definitely not mudslinging though. Should have made that more clear.

As for bringing up Kitty: it was meant as a joke to show how far we've come (the winky face was supposed to make the joke obvious) and that I knew your meta of not voting in RVS.
Grapefruit21May 23, 2017 8:57 PM
May 23, 2017 8:56 PM

May 2015
grrr said:

I'm pretty sure we just got out first fake claim. We know how much grrr loves to do this. Still my first rvs goes to him cause haters deserve votes

vote: grrr

I was between voting for him or Fo as my first rvs but that claim won my vote.
I liked logic's attempt to start a conversation and get some reaction with his no-lynch vote - still I think is NAI cause it can come from town or mafia trying to gain some cred and pocket people. Same can be said for Puritys actions. Asking not to get killed is something I can relate to but it can also come from mafia so again another NAI post. Nothing caught my attention so far unfortunately.
Also is lamby a little monster now? That new name hurts my eyes smh.
May 23, 2017 8:57 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

why are you even bringing that up that game has nothing to do with anything that I just said. You were part of the conversation in stray dogs when I caught him lying so why does Castle Panic have anything to do with this? Feel like you're trying to make me look bad in your post rather than actually read what I say and respond to me in a way that lets you figure me out.

After I died on stray dogs, I became extremely salty and lost motivation to play. So I'm really sorry for not catching what you meant but I honestly I don't remember the Qoco lie in stray dogs. After the LucianRoy fiasco and my death, I gained no further information in the game.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.