TogsJun 5, 2017 3:33 PM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 22, 2017 5:54 PM

Aug 2014
Player List:

1. logic340 (Zombie Villager, Killed Night 1)
  2. yurkin (replaced AbuHumaid) (Zombie Villager, Lynched Day 3)
  3. Suzune-chan
  4. Gruffin
  5. Ruu
  6. Floofs (replaced Wyndz)
  7. CorruptedPurity (Human Doctor, Killed Night 1)
  8. Laby-Gaga v2.0 (replaced Grapefruit21) (Zombie Villager, Killed Night 2)
  9. wen294 (replaced aa-dono)
  10. Togs (Zombie Seer, Lynched Day 2)
  11. Bee-Boy (replaced Astros) (Human Goon, Modkilled Night 2)
  12. Laby-Gaga (Zombie Villager, Lynched Day 1)
  13. DenjaX (replaced Rinto-kun)
  14. Fo
  15. grrr (Zombie Villager, Killed Night 1)
PentaFlareJun 2, 2017 6:10 AM
May 22, 2017 5:54 PM

Aug 2014
All Role PMs should now be sent! Please message me if you haven't received one!
May 22, 2017 11:52 PM

Dec 2014
Do we need to confirm? I just wanna be the first to post :3
May 23, 2017 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Do we need to confirm? I just wanna be the first to get NK'd :3

Fixed*
May 23, 2017 1:43 AM

Aug 2013
Comme stas punks

Vote: lady gaga

Only scum would be thinking Nks already.
May 23, 2017 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
so the game started?
May 23, 2017 7:59 AM

Aug 2014
AbuHumaid said:
so the game started?

Not yet. 8 hours from now.
May 23, 2017 1:27 PM

Jan 2010

@Soren you knew I had to do it!!! XD
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 23, 2017 2:10 PM

Oct 2014
Just mentioning I won't be around for any of the phase changes because they happen too late for my time zone.
Glad to be around.
Cheers everyone.

May 23, 2017 4:00 PM

Aug 2014
Day 1 Begins
Countdown
May 23, 2017 4:00 PM

May 2012
RVS time
Vote: Logic

Edit: Fixed tags
May 23, 2017 4:06 PM

Jun 2009
Vote: Fo

And we are off!!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 23, 2017 4:06 PM

Jan 2010
GAME STARTO
Let's do this!!!
Vote: No Lynch
You better ask about me

Gruffin said:
RVS time
Vote: Logic

Edit: Fixed tags
sorting that guy early is always a good thing to do.

May 23, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Just mentioning I won't be around for any of the phase changes because they happen too late for my time zone.
Glad to be around.
Cheers everyone.
thanks for the heads up we'll be sure to push a quick lynch on you minutes to phase change.

May 2012
logic340 said:
Sorting him early was what got me pocketed last time. Don't trust him too much; the guy's pretty tricky.

Jun 2009
Sure why not, why vote not lynch @Logic340

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 23, 2017 4:16 PM

Dec 2016
Vote: logic

To add some weight to: why no lynch?
May 23, 2017 4:17 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
Sorting him early was what got me pocketed last time. Don't trust him too much; the guy's pretty tricky.
I wasn't aware he had ever pocketing you before. What game did that happen in?

Suzune-chan said:
Sure why not, why vote not lynch @Logic340
To spread awareness of this voting option. I have rarely seen it used and wanted people to know it is here and can be a viable vote option.

May 23, 2017 4:18 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote: logic

To add some weight to: why no lynch?
hi brother grapefruit
Answer is above

May 23, 2017 4:19 PM

Jun 2009
While it is a viable vote option @Logic340, there is a time and place for everything. Is now the time and place?

May 23, 2017 4:20 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
Sailor Moon Mafia in the Forum Games section. Surely you remember seeing him flip scum that game after I townread him?
May 23, 2017 4:25 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
While it is a viable vote option @Logic340, there is a time and place for everything. Is now the time and place?
it possibly is only time will really answer that question for me.

Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
Sailor Moon Mafia in the Forum Games section. Surely you remember seeing him flip scum that game after I townread him?
I actually forgot you were in that game, you change avatars to often. He sure did get you though I'm not sure how he managed it? Hopefully we don't have to play with that guy here. Word in the street is he's improved since Sailor Moon Mafia.

May 23, 2017 4:27 PM

Dec 2016
Echoing Suzu again @logic340 if your vote was to solely raise awareness why is it still sitting there? No lynching today seems less than optimal.
May 23, 2017 4:29 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
The mafia can choose to not kill too, should be raise awareness for that? Should we raise awareness for playing townie? Should be raise awareness for being as active as possible? Do you have a long term goal here @Logic340

May 23, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Echoing Suzu again @logic340 if your vote was to solely raise awareness why is it still sitting there? No lynching today seems less than optimal.
Right cause there's a better option at this very moment right?

May 23, 2017 4:33 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I actually forgot you were in that game, you change avatars to often. He sure did get you though I'm not sure how he managed it? Hopefully we don't have to play with that guy here. Word in the street is he's improved since Sailor Moon Mafia.
Dang, really?
Well in that case we should keep a close eye on him.
May 23, 2017 4:35 PM

May 2012
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Wyndz @CorruptedPurity @aa-dono @Togs @Astros @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo @grrr

Hey guys the game started.
May 23, 2017 4:37 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Lynching someone at random would be a better option to start.

But the best option is applying some pressure and seeing how people react. Your post could have been a great reaction test if you hadn't immediately expressed that it was entirely to spread awareness of an option that isn't relevant before end game scenarios.

So now I need to figure out if you're town trying to be helpful or scum IllOA'ing. Leaning the former, but have enough of a scent of the latter that I like my vote right now.
May 23, 2017 4:38 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
So now I need to figure out if you're town trying to be helpful or scum IllOA'ing. Leaning the former, but have enough of a scent of the latter that I like my vote right now.
What makes you lean towards the former? I'm not seeing anything in Logic to suggest he's town over scum.
May 23, 2017 4:41 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
The mafia can choose to not kill too, should be raise awareness for that? Should we raise awareness for playing townie? Should be raise awareness for being as active as possible? Do you have a long term goal here @Logic340

Yes we should most certainly make the mafia aware of their no lynch option though I doubt they will put it to use.
I definitely think townies could be bade aware of how important it is to play townie when they are in fact town. I think it would be quite beneficial.
Yes we have a player or two in this game who should be made aware of how important being active is. @Rinto-kin >_>
Do I have a long term goal in the gave our with my vote? I just want to be clear here.

May 23, 2017 4:42 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Yes we should most certainly make the mafia aware of their no lynch option though I doubt they will put it to use.
I definitely think townies could be bade aware of how important it is to play townie when they are in fact town. I think it would be quite beneficial.
Yes we have a player or two in this game who should be made aware of how important being active is. @Rinto-kin >_>
Do I have a long term goal in the gave our with my vote? I just want to be clear here.

I'm caught between laughing and raising my eyebrows. Seems there is nothing to gleam from this conversation but the company.

May 23, 2017 4:42 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Wyndz @CorruptedPurity @aa-dono @Togs @Astros @Laby-Gaga @Rinto-kun @Fo @grrr

Hey guys the game started.
Thanks, would have forgotten about it. Seems RVS is already underway, that didn't take long.
May 23, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2016
Gruffin said:
Grapefruit21 said:
What makes you lean towards the former? I'm not seeing anything in Logic to suggest he's town over scum.

Math, there are more town than scum in the game. And at this stage none of anything that has happened is a true tell.
May 23, 2017 4:49 PM

Nov 2015
Hello friends !

Vote: Grapefuit, the great seer has told me to do so
May 23, 2017 4:51 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Math, there are more town than scum in the game. And at this stage none of anything that has happened is a true tell.
Hm okay.
May 23, 2017 4:55 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I heavily agree with the bolded ! As self-evident as it sounds, being read as town is actually the most important thing to do for any town member, and that is kind of a two-way street people can lose sight of.
May 23, 2017 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
Yo yo

@Grapefruit21 what does "IllOA'ing" mean?
May 23, 2017 5:02 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
Dang, really?
Well in that case we should keep a close eye on him.
I both respect and support this. We should be very watchful and diligent when dealing with this one.

Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

But the best option is applying some pressure and seeing how people react. Your post could have been a great reaction test if you hadn't immediately expressed that it was entirely to spread awareness of an option that isn't relevant before end game scenarios.

please explain to me why RVS on No Lynch is worse than just picking someone at random? It's an option if you need to pretend I put it in my rng and landed on it. Other than that I feel you're wasting your time focusing on a trivial matter to the extent you have. You might be reading to much into it as well.

Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

I'm caught between laughing and raising my eyebrows. Seems there is nothing to gleam from this conversation but the company.
Hopefully we'll be able to take something away from this later. It's not always immediately apparent what we've actually gained, let's give it a little time and see what we find?

May 23, 2017 5:10 PM

Jun 2009
@logic340, I can wait for the pot to boil some. I'm not in any hurry.

May 23, 2017 5:11 PM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Yo yo

Providing Information Instead of Analysis. Basically it's a light scum tell where people talk about general theory instead of this game. I am pretty sure it doesn't apply as a tell here, but something to file away and refer back to later.

@logic340 I can go into it later, but first would you agree that it hurts town for people not to vote during RVS at all?
May 23, 2017 5:22 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Yo yo

Providing Information Instead of Analysis. Basically it's a light scum tell where people talk about general theory instead of this game. I am pretty sure it doesn't apply as a tell here, but something to file away and refer back to later.

@logic340 I can go into it later, but first would you agree that it hurts town for people not to vote during RVS at all?
No I don't think it hurts town as I've dune it myself as town in our first game together (Haruhi). Also I'm currently voting in RVS am I not?

May 23, 2017 5:24 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
I heavily agree with the bolded ! As self-evident as it sounds, being read as town is actually the most important thing to do for any town member, and that is kind of a two-way street people can lose sight of.
Remind me to talk to you about this post-game.
May 23, 2017 5:24 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Yo yo

I would disagree as well. Since RVS is mostly just fluff to get the game rolling, it neither hurts nor helps as long as the game starts. I used to not place an RVS vote at all when I started playing mafia.

May 23, 2017 5:28 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

No I don't think it hurts town as I've dune it myself as town in our first game together (Haruhi). Also I'm currently voting in RVS am I not?

Well then we'll have to agree to disagree. I find people posting in RVS without voting to be harmful. And voting no lynch in RVS is effectively a no vote if not used to gauge reactions (which you immediately undermined). No lynch isn't someone who can have a reaction or respond to pressure to determine their alignment.

I do think you're more likely town than not, but I think you're not helping unless you're playing a long game here.

Vote: Atros
Why aren't you voting?

Edit: fixed end of reply to logic for grammar adding a ", but"
Edit 2: @Suzune-Chan best way to start the game is to vote. I know some people don't as town, but I think it's a net negative.
Grapefruit21May 23, 2017 5:40 PM
May 23, 2017 5:47 PM

Dec 2014
Morning.

Going to do my usual non-participation during RVS because the last time I broke tradition, I got killed N1.

Also, can I make a request to the doc and to a certain extent, the mafia to please let me live through night 1. I realized that out of the 4 non-mafia aligned games I played since I came back, I was the NK target for N1 75% of the time. Those games being Kitty mafia, Bungou mafia and Sailor Moon Mafia (I was saved but still was the N1 target). Even when I'm not, I am the night 2 target (Cult mafia). I have a high affinity to die early on in the game when I'm not mafia so thus this request for doc to please consider me as one of your saves for tonight. Also mafia, please la, lemme play past N1...
May 23, 2017 5:50 PM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Hm okay.
Can do.

FWIW I do think Logic's opening is more towny than scummy overall but he's the type of player I feel like I need to read over the course of a few Days with a lot more interactions (though to be fair I'd feel more comfortable reading anyone this way heh). Still though I give him props for trying something interested.

@AbuHumaid I see you haven't placed a vote either, do you have anything to say ?
May 23, 2017 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote: Atros
Why aren't you voting?
You're missing an S. RVS isn't all that useful without questioning and I don't plan to anytime soon.
May 23, 2017 5:57 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:

Grapefruit21 said:

please explain to me why RVS on No Lynch is worse than just picking someone at random? It's an option if you need to pretend I put it in my rng and landed on it. Other than that I feel you're wasting your time focusing on a trivial matter to the extent you have. You might be reading to much into it as well.

I agree with you here, partially also the reason why I never participate in RVS.
May 23, 2017 6:04 PM

Jan 2010
@Grapefruit21 Purity isn't voting. It might be time to move your vote again?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.