Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 »
May 23, 2017 8:36 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
@Zymf you think that Wyndz and Crossbell Nuke Bussed Abu for the town credit? They are both on the Abu train D1 Wyndz said he had a slight scum read on Abu, Crossbell said he wasn't sold on the lynch.
Hmm.. I guess these are the posts you are refering to?

Both are actually pretty scummy, just by how late they joined the train. Crossbell at T-14 minuttes and WyNdZ at T-1 minutte.
- Crossbell's vote is the least scummy of the two. He did say he was willing to also lynch Melanoid though, perhaps as an assurance if there later came an opportunity to switch trains. But he also provided more reason to stay on the Abu train, so idk.
- WyNdZ could have deliberately tried to earn town credit by following your directions. If he had instead voted Melanoid it would have been a tie and the lynch could have been avoided. However, that was only because Oyasumi_Rosie simultaniously voted Melanoid.
May 23, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Anyone want dinner, I have one shot?
Me me me!

logic340 said:
I will find interactions between Crossbell and Shinichi as well I would like for you to look those over and tell me what you think?
Sure ^^

RE1031 said:
First phase was day, scum shouldn't have had the opportunity to talk at all. Although it doesn't actually explicitly say that mafia can't talk in their club during the day...
Scum usually have Day-talk, don't they?
@Togs, can mafia talk in their secret club durring day?

Zymf said:
logic340 said:
#1022 Ruu ISO
Crossbell ISO
I would like your reads on Suzune/Shinichi/Crossbell/Ruu
I will respond to these later if I have time as each of them will take a substantial amount of time..
My homework for next phase.

@Suzune-chan: If Logic340 is scum, I'm ready to accept defeat tbh. He has been waaaaaay too pro-town and waaaay too engaged in scumhunting with all his ISO's, neighboring and stuff. If he is deep wolf, he honestly deserves to win more than us :P
May 23, 2017 9:23 AM

Jun 2009
@zymf, please people do not deserve to win until they win. If we catch him now it would be a good catch.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 23, 2017 9:34 AM

Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
@zymf, please people do not deserve to win until they win. If we catch him now it would be a good catch.
I know. But I can't believe that he is scum tbh.
May 23, 2017 10:29 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

Is that not what Crossbell has been doing this entire game. Aside from failing to look busy.
Also where has he been curious about ideas?
Also do you have any reasons besides it being part of your dream. I mean I had a dream that Crossbell flipped town but I don't plan on reading into it.
Well I know wha the case said in my dream so I will analyze it when I get home. Logic stands out more to meninregwrds to the bold post then crossbell
While I must disagree I would like for you to flesh this out a little bit more. How am I not standing out? Ruu also said this early in the game before changing her view. She also said that I went from behaving like scum!logic in SM to Town!logic here so if you could denote where that change occurred it would be appreciated.

Zymf said:
logic340 said:
@Zymf you think that Wyndz and Crossbell Nuke Bussed Abu for the town credit? They are both on the Abu train D1 Wyndz said he had a slight scum read on Abu, Crossbell said he wasn't sold on the lynch.
Hmm.. I guess these are the posts you are refering to?

Both are actually pretty scummy, just by how late they joined the train. Crossbell at T-14 minuttes and WyNdZ at T-1 minutte.
- Crossbell's vote is the least scummy of the two. He did say he was willing to also lynch Melanoid though, perhaps as an assurance if there later came an opportunity to switch trains. But he also provided more reason to stay on the Abu train, so idk.
- WyNdZ could have deliberately tried to earn town credit by following your directions. If he had instead voted Melanoid it would have been a tie and the lynch could have been avoided. However, that was only because Oyasumi_Rosie simultaniously voted Melanoid.
I see what you are saying about Crossbell and Wyndz as it could have been for late town cred. Crossbell went early but as I have said when i see him bus it's done in a way where he can take credit for it. I don't see that here but doesn't remove the possibility. I learned the term Nuke bussing in my first game with Crossbell he was going to sacrifice himself for the team but then ended up voting off Shinichi getting the cred and wining the game..
Wyndz vote was already on Melanoid had he not switched it would have been a tie and Rosie would still have been the one eating crow for it. So the move lynches his partner instead of waiting to see if someone ties and saves his partner? Seems very risky to lose a partner in that way when he could have tired harder to save him. I guess the lack of trying to save Abu is what stands out there to me?

Zymf said:
@Suzune-chan: If Logic340 is scum, I'm ready to accept defeat tbh. He has been waaaaaay too pro-town and waaaay too engaged in scumhunting with all his ISO's, neighboring and stuff. If he is deep wolf, he honestly deserves to win more than us :P
Suzune-chan said:
Zymf said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm with Suzune here. There is no giving up.. I can't see Wyndz as scum either but given the current situation we find ourselves in I have to put my biased to the side and really look at every possible angle right now.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 23, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2010
@Crossbell you have been awfully quiet but especially during this night phase.
Do you have any thoughts you would like to share?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 23, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
I may have put my vote on Abu in the ending but if you read my town and scum reads and interactions with Abu instead of cherry picking posts you would see that I had suspected him long back.
What's wrong with cherry picking posts? Isn't that what you usually do, when you build a case against someone? But please refer me to some of those posts. Otherwise I'm sure that we will look deeper into that if you do happen to become a lynch candidate tomorrow...

All your posts about me is me playing some reverse psychology in order to fool the town. It seems you've fixed in your mind that I'm scum no matter what. If me getting night kill would have any positive it would be me seeing you realise how you wasted your ability and time making biased assumptions about me.
I really don't see the problem in the way I scumhunt. I admit that I have been tunneling you a bit, but you can't always focus your attention on all players at once.

Oh and zymf lets play a game, for arguments sake lets say I'm killed and flip town. Then who would be the two people you suspect as mafia then?
Crossbell + RE1031 or Suzune-chan

logic340 said:
Wyndz vote was already on Melanoid had he not switched it would have been a tie and Rosie would still have been the one eating crow for it. So the move lynches his partner instead of waiting to see if someone ties and saves his partner? Seems very risky to lose a partner in that way when he could have tired harder to save him. I guess the lack of trying to save Abu is what stands out there to me?
Are you sure about that? let me go back and double-check... and if I die now, then please someone else do it.
May 23, 2017 12:00 PM

Nov 2015

Shinichi-kun has been killed. He was a:

logic340 has also been killed. He was a:

It is now Day 4. Deadline is 24 hours form this post, on May 23rd at 7:00 PM GMT.

>>Day 4 Timer<<
May 23, 2017 12:01 PM

Sep 2016
.......holy crap
HOLY CRAP
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 23, 2017 12:01 PM

Dec 2012
Whaaaaaaaaat :O

Zymf said:
Suzune-chan said:
I take that back. Well played Logic.
May 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
I feel so betrayed. Also why Shinichi-kun.
May 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
Anyone want dinner, I have one shot?

i want dinner
Oooooh I get it. The food was poisoned, so Shinichi died.

Edit: No wait, that can't be all. Then how did Logic die?
Edit 2: Oooh, so there IS a TPR in the game.

Edit 3: Ok, this time I got it for sure. Shinichi-kun picked Bomb as his replacement role. And then Logic got Bombed when he tried to kill Shinichi.
ZymfMay 23, 2017 12:08 PM
May 23, 2017 12:07 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi took Rosie's ability as bomb and since logic killed him, he died as well. Good job. Wow. I think all would have been lost had this not happened.
May 23, 2017 12:09 PM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
I assume Shinichi used his ability to take The Bomb and Logic attacked Shinichi causing both of them to die. That's the only logical explanation.
Yea, I know - That was my edit #3 :P
May 23, 2017 12:12 PM

Jun 2009
SEE I TOLD YOU!
My intuition was right!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 23, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
SEE I TOLD YOU!
My intuition was right!

How about mine TTwTT
Do you think Crossbell is town?

WyNdZ said:

@RE1031 - You had the secret conversation with Logic. Why do you think he chose you?

To make me feel better. Also given that I was probably one of the players that more strongly town read him, it would be difficult for me to change my mind about him being scum. Basically to pocket me, and maybe to provide substantial evidence that he was indeed town.
May 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Dec 2012
Vote: Crossbell

WyNdZ said:
Also lol Logic I'm sure you must be regretting the fact that you suggested me to put my vote on Abu to make sure there was no tie. This pretty much makes me sure that Melanoid (Suzune) is a confirmed town.
Please elaborate. You might be on to something.

In retrospect, it actually was a bit scummy how Logic made it so clear that he intended to reveal the secret conversation. As town it would have been more profitable to keep that part a secret and just post it without consent from the other.
May 23, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2016
Also, I don't know why logic and whoever was left chose to kill Shinichi. One of the last things logic and I discussed was the possibility of Shinichi being scum alongside Crossbell. It seemed like the plan was to go after Crossbell first.
May 23, 2017 12:37 PM

Sep 2016
WyNdZ said:
Only one little mafia left and I'm sure it's between Crossbell or RE.

I'm not sure if it's either.
In fact, I'm torn between voting for you or voting for Suzune.
May 23, 2017 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
Zymf said:
logic340 said:
Are you sure about that? let me go back and double-check... and if I die now, then please someone else do it.
Yup, Logic was wrong. WyNdZ couldn't have made a tie without Rosie's help.

WyNdZ said:
In addition to the reasons people posted yesterday and also the fact that Logic unvoted on Crossbell and voted on Ruu instead. He really had no reason to change his vote if both were town.
I think you are right, but please quote the posts you are refering to.

Another reason to trust RE1031 and Suzune-chan: If they had been mafia, I believe they would have been given the task of Night Killing. Logic was their ticket to victory, so it'd be better for them to take the risk of being spotted/blocked.
May 23, 2017 12:45 PM

Sep 2016
WyNdZ said:
RE1031 said:

See my reasons for why I think Suzu is town
Also didn't you yourself say that you don't think Abu and I are on the same alignment in this post. What caused you to suddenly change that conclusion?

Because logic flipped scum. If that happened, anything can happen.
I'll try to summarize the remainder of the conversations from the Duckling Pond sometime today but in regards to suspecting Suzune, logic was slightly defending her.
May 23, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2012
@WyNdZ, you don't actually think I've played bad in this game, just because I've been suspecting you a lot, do you? D: ?
May 23, 2017 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:
@WyNdZ, you don't actually think I've played bad in this game, just because I've been suspecting you a lot, do you? D: ?

If that is actually the case, I'm going to be annoyed because that was one of the reasons I decided to town-read WyNdZ. He sounded genuinely offended that you were continuing to suspect him.
May 23, 2017 12:56 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 4.0 🍫

🔥 🐥 Crossbell 🐥 🔥 (2): 🐰 Zymf, WyNdZ 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 RE1031, Crossbell, Suzune-chan

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 4 Timer<<
May 23, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
Zymf said:

No that's not the reason but I was kinda pissed when you wasted one of your shots on me on day 1. I feel you've not been looking at the bigger picture. You've been focusing on certain things and ignoring the rest. You also made a few plans that were pretty bad. Anyways I hope I'm not offending you, your play isn't bad but there's a few things that can be improved on.

And if it makes you feel better I've apparently played terribly with my role according to Suzu :'(

My playstyle is usually mostly focused on mechanics, interaction analysis, VCA and such. This time around I've focused much more on trying to read into peoples posts and find scummy things about it (aka behaviorial analysis), which has come across as a lot of tunneling...
And if it makes YOU feel any better, I think my gut feeling has changed about you...

If Crossbell is not the last scum, I'm not sure who to suspect next.
Logic and Shinichi-kun was my 2 biggest town-reads.

We should focus on the interactions Logic has had with other players today, especially Crossbell. Goodnight.
May 23, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2016
I tried summarizing. This looks like it will be a pain to read.

Basically I think as scum, and if Crossbell is scum, logic was far too comfortable with him getting lynched. He's also made a number of posts in the past asking me and maybe a couple other players about Crossbell's playstyle being similar to Kitty Mafia where he was scum.
Anyway until Crossbell follows up I will not be voting for him. Also this time around, I don't think it's a bad idea to analyze the night kill, since of all of the night kills, this one makes the least sense.
May 23, 2017 2:42 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, catch up coming now

May 23, 2017 2:47 PM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:
Haha wow isn't this interesting. So Logic was scum in the end, well played logic. I might have considered you were scum but the fact that you put so much effort into all those ISO's made me think there's no way that's possible..
That is that looking busy without doing anything. Well I mean, they took a lot of time but were worth so little in the end.

@RE1031 yes. I think that crossbell is town. At this point I think we should lynch Wy. I am open to hearing opinions but I think that is what I would do. If Zymf was not confirmed town I would be hard pressed not to lynch him.

Hate to be that person but, we should not lynch today. If we lynch wrong today, then we lose. We should pass defer to the mafia and attack in lylo tomorrow. No reason to miss and lose today.

Edit: Please redact my bolded idea, I miscounted how many people were left.

Suzune-chanMay 23, 2017 2:55 PM

May 23, 2017 2:50 PM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:
RE1031 said:

See my reasons for why I think Suzu is town
Also didn't you yourself say that you don't think Abu and I are on the same alignment in this post. What caused you to suddenly change that conclusion?
Honestly, I think you are the obvious choice. Everyone suspects crossbell a little and advocated for that at one point or another, therefore, it is a toss up between you and RE and you have slide by a little bit

May 23, 2017 2:52 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:

Basically I think as scum, and if Crossbell is scum, logic was far too comfortable with him getting lynched. He's also made a number of posts in the past asking me and maybe a couple other players about Crossbell's playstyle being similar to Kitty Mafia where he was scum.
Anyway until Crossbell follows up I will not be voting for him. Also this time around, I don't think it's a bad idea to analyze the night kill, since of all of the night kills, this one makes the least sense.
Are you scum with logic?

Why I ask? You pulled that list out of thin air. Needless to say it was prepared.

May 23, 2017 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

Are you scum with logic?

Why I ask? You pulled that list out of thin air. Needless to say it was prepared.

Sorry, what? How did I pull that list out of thin air? I don't know if you read what logic copied&pasted from the club, but all I did was summarize/paraphrase what happened afterwards.
Also, if we lynch today, we won't lose, since logic died.
May 23, 2017 3:00 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Are you scum with logic?

Sorry, what? How did I pull that list out of thin air? I don't know if you read what logic copied&pasted from the club, but all I did was summarize/paraphrase what happened afterwards.
Wait what? That list you posted was just appeared with information. It had to have been pre-prepared otherwise you would not have had one on hand about not being scum. Seems odd to me.

Well now I'm confused. Clearly I did not read anything copy pasted from the club. Also it could not have been copy and pasted because you cannot take information directly from a club. But it is a clear list of information that takes time to go through but basically tells me what to think about you and your situation. Which means I cannot validate it as facts because the potential for spinning it exists.

May 23, 2017 3:05 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

Wait what? That list you posted was just appeared with information. It had to have been pre-prepared otherwise you would not have had one on hand about not being scum. Seems odd to me.

Well now I'm confused. Clearly I did not read anything copy pasted from the club. Also it could not have been copy and pasted because you cannot take information directly from a club. But it is a clear list of information that takes time to go through but basically tells me what to think about you and your situation. Which means I cannot validate it as facts because the potential for spinning it exists.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=1250#msg50829136
logic did it, and I PMed Togs about it but he said I couldn't do it, so I had to paraphrase.
I don't know how you missed logic's post with the club notes, especially since you suspected him right before phase change.
May 23, 2017 3:08 PM

Jun 2009
Well clearly I missed it because I was not on before the phase change and then laziness. By the way, that post breaks so many rules I can not stand it. I mean, goodness, that should not be allowed. You cannot quote from a private topic ever...

Regardless, laziness,

Vote: Wy

May 23, 2017 3:11 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
Well clearly I missed it because I was not on before the phase change and then laziness. By the way, that post breaks so many rules I can not stand it. I mean, goodness, that should not be allowed. You cannot quote from a private topic ever...

Regardless, laziness,

Although it is super interesting to read @RE1031

May 23, 2017 3:15 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
Suzune-chan said:

Regardless, laziness,

Although it is super interesting to read @RE1031
Wow, really good read. Well that clears RE for me. I wish I had read it earlier, would have lynched Logic way earlier...okay I'm thinking Wy is best then.

Edit: Now I think I might be jumping to conclusions. When was as case ever so clear? hm...perhaps I will ponder a little more...
Edit 2: hm, now RE is no longer talking to me and I am tired of quoting myself.
Suzune-chanMay 23, 2017 3:27 PM

May 23, 2017 3:33 PM

Sep 2016
vote: WyNdZ

@Suzune-chan
I hope should WyNdZ flip town, you are fine being the next top suspect.
You have cleared Crossbell, me, and Zymf.
Zymf has an extremely useful ability, assuming he hasn't used both his shots yet. Crossbell does as well, but I still have an eye on him. It's completely possible to block tonight's kill.
May 23, 2017 3:35 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:

@Suzune-chan
Zymf has an extremely useful ability, assuming he hasn't used both his shots yet. Crossbell does as well, but I still have an eye on him. It's completely possible to block tonight's kill.
What, you're going to threaten me? That's fine. I would actually like to talk about that vote, blindly following me seems strange especially considering your stance on Wy.

Do you disagree about Wy?

Edit: Why can't I use good english this game?
Suzune-chanMay 23, 2017 3:39 PM

May 23, 2017 3:43 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

@Suzune-chan
What are your going to threaten me? That's fine. I would actually like to talk about that vote, blindly following me seems strange especially considering your stance on Wy.

I'm not blindly following you. I think given that there are 2 votes on Crossbell already, we'd get nowhere unless there was more doubt in who'd get lynched today.
Also my stance on WyNdZ has been shaky since the beginning of this game. I don't even know if I'll keep my vote on him. Behavior wise, Crossbell is infinitely more suspicious.
May 23, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
oh well played logic well played lol, anyways gl everyone

May 23, 2017 3:46 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
What are your going to threaten me? That's fine. I would actually like to talk about that vote, blindly following me seems strange especially considering your stance on Wy.

I'm not blindly following you. I think given that there are 2 votes on Crossbell already, we'd get nowhere unless there was more doubt in who'd get lynched today.
Also my stance on WyNdZ has been shaky since the beginning of this game. I don't even know if I'll keep my vote on him. Behavior wise, Crossbell is infinitely more suspicious.
Crossbell's behavior is flat not suspicious and not nearly as shiny as logics, but there is something there. The play lacks sincerity and general hunting behind the posts for posts that are all about business. Those things are not untrue.

May 23, 2017 3:55 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

Crossbell's behavior is flat not suspicious and not nearly as shiny as logics, but there is something there. The play lacks sincerity and general hunting behind the posts for posts that are all about business. Those things are not untrue.

That is true. And as someone's already mentioned, logic changed his vote to Ruu, which looks kind of like an attempt to save Crossbell. It could be a trick. But maybe not.

Also sorry in response to #1422, I'm taking a long time to think because I feel victory is very close.
May 23, 2017 4:00 PM

Jun 2009
@RE1031 no worries. I had that the win is so close I can taste it. Am I sure moment? I do not like to live until late game...

Based on Logic's club stuff it looked like he was trying to set ruu up for a while. He also kind of handwaved Wy, so that dream my attention.

May 23, 2017 4:08 PM

Sep 2016
Well until Crossbell actually posts something, it will be damn near impossible to read him.
May 23, 2017 4:11 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Well until Crossbell actually posts something, it will be damn near impossible to read him.
Yep, would love to see their reaction.

@Crossbell, come play with us.

May 23, 2017 4:37 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 4.1 🍫

🔥 🐥 Crossbell 🐥 🔥 (2): 🐰 Zymf, WyNdZ 🐰
🔥 🐥 WyNdZ 🐥 🔥 (2): 🐰 Suzune-chan, RE1031 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 4 Timer<<
May 23, 2017 6:56 PM

Jun 2009
@Togs can't we have the 48 hours. Otherwise we will get time zone locked out here...

May 23, 2017 7:22 PM

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
@Togs can't we have the 48 hours. Otherwise we will get time zone locked out here...
I apologize, 24h is what is written in the rules for day 4 onwards, and I can't extend the phase any farther unless there is a replacement : /
May 23, 2017 7:34 PM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:
I apologize, 24h is what is written in the rules for day 4 onwards, and I can't extend the phase any farther unless there is a replacement : /
Sad. Well that sucks. That means it all comes down to when crossbell is online. This is why I hate 24 hour phases...I miss all the action having a job

May 23, 2017 7:38 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, I'm going to spell it out here then. Since we are going to have to play the time zone shuffle. Townies here me out. This phase is important and the more time goes on the more the mafia can rely on the phase change and only posting late to control the game. We need to focus on deciding early rather then late. At this rate, Crossbell can swoop in and make the tie breaker and that will hurt us all since everyone else has been on already today. This is a going to be a problem going forth and honestly, I will be quite upset if we lose this game because of time zones. Please make sure that you share your hand when you post in the topic, otherwise, the lead the town has will slip away.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.