Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
May 22, 2017 11:39 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Activity this phase has left me feeling uncomfortable with this Vote Count.
I really wanted Ruu, Suzune, and Zymf to talk about their views on Wyndz?
I was hoping that Suzune and Zymf would chat with me more about our reads on Wyndz?
I was hoping Ruu would be active. Her activity this phase amounts to fishing and shaming?
Wish that someone would respond to an ISO or my and RE's interactions from our neighbor chat?

Ill look into your re1 chat after phase change when i can just sit down and read it.

May 22, 2017 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
@logic340 - Thanks for posting those logs b/w you and RE. Really gave me a new perspective, made me think of things that I didn't even consider before.

Also I'm feeling like RE is leaning towards a town read now due to recent posts but I have to go back and check again.

If I consider RE to be a town read then basically the people who I don't have a town read on are
Ruu
Shinichi
Crossbell

Both Shinichi and Crossbell I have a kind of neutral or slightly leaning town read. They've both not done anything that makes me think is scummy behaviour but I'm finding it difficult to read them that I wouldn't be surprised if they flip scum.

Now the problem with this is that Shinichi seems to be strongly for voting on Ruu which makes me think they're not on the same side.
That means either
1)Ruu and Crossbell are both mafia (seems unlikely though)
2)Shinichi and Crossbell are mafia (but my vote is on Ruu so that means I'm voting on the wrong person)
3)My reads are off and someone from my town reads is a mafia

Number 2 is slightly wrong because ill vote cross to stop a tie.

May 22, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:

I know a lot of you have a town read on Suzune's slot but the bolded right here bothers me.

Only reason I have a town read on Melanoid (Suzune) is due to Mel voting on Abu and Abu voting on Mel. Also the fact that the two trains both being on mafia on day 1 seems very unlikely. I remember we were in a deadlock of 2 votes on many people, abu could have voted on anyone else but he voted on Abu.
I'm personally not fond on either Mel's or Suzune's posts. Up till this point I have left it up to being a difference in way of thinking and playstyle as the above reasons seem like a pretty good reason to consider them town.

Your discussion about Suzu possibly being third party with RE intrigued me. Made me look at Suzu speaking about the tpr most likely being the survivor in a different light. I intended to talk about this after the day was over though because for now we should focus on lynching.
Agreed we can wait until after the phase change to discuss our thoughts on the subject.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 22, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
@Shinichi-kun - I know you think Ruu is scum but I want to know what you feel about Crossbell.

I feel like hes done stuff that i consider both scummy and town aligned. Seeing as how we only have 20 mins i cant go pull out examples. It's like i said before i rather ruu because i actually scum read her, while i only find a few of crossbells actions scummy.

May 22, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
WyNdZ said:
@Shinichi-kun - I know you think Ruu is scum but I want to know what you feel about Crossbell.

I feel like hes done stuff that i consider both scummy and town aligned. Seeing as how we only have 20 mins i cant go pull out examples. It's like i said before i rather ruu because i actually scum read her, while i only find a few of crossbells actions scummy.
Why can't you I did a whole ISO with every post here it is.

logic340 said:
Crossbell:

Thoughts:
#264 - Never did follow up on his before switching to town reading me. Which makes me uncomfortable.
#425 - Votes Abu in this post. I know Crossbell will bus but when I have see him do it, it has been in situations where he ca pocket town and truly gain town cred.
ex, 1 CCL he started the train on Shinichi early ad pushed it through
ex. grrr bussed grrr early in a way that lead town to believe that grrr and Crossbell couldn't be partners. Don't see this vote as doing that for him, which makes me think it may actually be town Crosbell and not scum Crossbred busting?
#797 - Not sure if this is him trying to look busy or sort Ruu. I didn't originally consider that he could also b trying to sort me as well by asking this as well? Would like to hear others opinions.
#801 - Looking back I kind of wish he would have went into detail about what he liked. I felt this post could be a pocket maneuver so I questioned him about it. Sill not sure how I feel though this matter though?
#805 - I like that he followed up since I hadn't answered his question. As scum I feel like he could have let it ride but here he is calling attention to it once again.
#975 - He only has 2 posts Night 2 both before Zymf started talking about jailing Crossell. He didn't post again until well in to D2. This may e true but I dot think is says much for his alignment?
#984 - Second to last to vote Rosie. Not sure it's telling give how things went down yesterday?
#1168 - When I go tunnel mode on him this statement is made to reinforce the idea he's town. Same argument as in my Ruu case maybe he's trying to convince not only us but himself?
#1169 - I kind of like this but I still think it could come from scum.
#1233 - I think I like this? Shinichi has been pretty standoffish with me on his view of Crossbell so it's good to see him taking the initiative here?
A lot of catch up posts not saying they are Alignment Indicative but they are reminiscent of Kitty Mafia but other than that vibe I am not sure I am seeing scum Crossbell. That being said I am not confident enough to move him higher than neutral and he remains in my PoE.

Questions for @Crossbell:
I have none for you at the moments as I feel you've been fairly transparent with me. I would like others to weigh in.

May 22, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun I am willing to go either way lets make a decision and stick with it?

May 22, 2017 11:47 AM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 3.6 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (4): 🐰 WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell, logic340 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (3): 🐰 RE1031, Ruu, Zymf 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 ~

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsMay 22, 2017 11:58 AM
May 22, 2017 11:56 AM

Sep 2016
Fine, let's do this.
vote: Ruu
If Ruu flips town, Crossbell will have some explaining to do. Like it'll come down between me and Shinichi, and in the ideal world so he says, both of us will have to be scum. And I know I'm town. I look forward to his explanation.
If she flips scum, awesome.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 22, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2010
Please let this be scum #2. Interaction analysis will go such a long way.

May 22, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Fine, let's do this.
If Ruu flips town, Crossbell will have some explaining to do. Like it'll come down between me and Shinichi, and in the ideal world so he says, both of us will have to be scum. And I know I'm town. I look forward to his explanation.
Can you link me the post where Crossbell said that?

May 22, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I am willing to go either way lets make a decision and stick with it?

sounds good

May 22, 2017 11:59 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
Fine, let's do this.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=1300#msg50830075
Well he didn't say ideal... But if the pile is me shinichi ruu and ruu is town, it only leaves us two
May 22, 2017 12:00 PM

Nov 2015
TIME!

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why can't you I did a whole ISO with every post here it is.

logic340 said:
Crossbell:

Thoughts:
#264 - Never did follow up on his before switching to town reading me. Which makes me uncomfortable.
#425 - Votes Abu in this post. I know Crossbell will bus but when I have see him do it, it has been in situations where he ca pocket town and truly gain town cred.
ex, 1 CCL he started the train on Shinichi early ad pushed it through
ex. grrr bussed grrr early in a way that lead town to believe that grrr and Crossbell couldn't be partners. Don't see this vote as doing that for him, which makes me think it may actually be town Crosbell and not scum Crossbred busting?
#797 - Not sure if this is him trying to look busy or sort Ruu. I didn't originally consider that he could also b trying to sort me as well by asking this as well? Would like to hear others opinions.
#801 - Looking back I kind of wish he would have went into detail about what he liked. I felt this post could be a pocket maneuver so I questioned him about it. Sill not sure how I feel though this matter though?
#805 - I like that he followed up since I hadn't answered his question. As scum I feel like he could have let it ride but here he is calling attention to it once again.
#975 - He only has 2 posts Night 2 both before Zymf started talking about jailing Crossell. He didn't post again until well in to D2. This may e true but I dot think is says much for his alignment?
#984 - Second to last to vote Rosie. Not sure it's telling give how things went down yesterday?
#1168 - When I go tunnel mode on him this statement is made to reinforce the idea he's town. Same argument as in my Ruu case maybe he's trying to convince not only us but himself?
#1169 - I kind of like this but I still think it could come from scum.
#1233 - I think I like this? Shinichi has been pretty standoffish with me on his view of Crossbell so it's good to see him taking the initiative here?
A lot of catch up posts not saying they are Alignment Indicative but they are reminiscent of Kitty Mafia but other than that vibe I am not sure I am seeing scum Crossbell. That being said I am not confident enough to move him higher than neutral and he remains in my PoE.

Questions for @Crossbell:
I have none for you at the moments as I feel you've been fairly transparent with me. I would like others to weigh in.

Cool i can use this

Nov 2015
🍫 Day 3 Final Votecount 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell, logic340, RE1031 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (2): 🐰 Ruu, Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 ~

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 3 Timer<<
May 22, 2017 12:01 PM

Nov 2015

Ruu has been lynched. She was a:

It is now Night 3. Deadline is 24 hours form this post, on May 23rd at 7:00 PM GMT.

Please send in all Night actions to BOTH @Togs and @Jackrito if possible.

>>Night 3 Timer<<
May 22, 2017 12:01 PM

Dec 2013
shrug ruu why u gotta act so scummy if in the end u were jsut town.

May 22, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

Behavior wise she was scum smh

May 22, 2017 12:02 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=1300#msg50830075
Well he didn't say ideal... But if the pile is me shinichi ruu and ruu is town, it only leaves us two
Ah I see what you are saying. Easy world leaves you and Shinichi as the scum team if Ruu flips town? I would never suspect you and Shinichi of being teammates this game with the way he has been towards you.

May 22, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
As expected.. Sigh. Well I'll be waiting for that explanation @Crossbell
May 22, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
WTF....This is quite disappointing. It's like all the wind has been taken out of our sails.

May 22, 2017 12:09 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:

I trust you'll be voting for Crossbell tomorrow?
May 22, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Pretty much

May 22, 2017 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
WTF....This is quite disappointing. It's like all the wind has been taken out of our sails.

Idk why people choose to do anti town stuff as town why give us reasons to scum read them when they're town.

May 22, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Pretty much

That was a trick question darn.
May 22, 2017 12:20 PM

May 2015
RIP ME. YOU CAN'T HAVE A GAME WITHOUT A GRRR ANTI TOWN PLAYER. THIS WILL SHOW YOU I'M SCUMMY BY NATURE LOL. GOOD LUCK GUYS !
May 22, 2017 12:32 PM

Dec 2013
If crossbell does decide to give information next phase we have to be very careful when reading into it.

May 22, 2017 12:34 PM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
*Sigh* What a disappointment. I'm not gonna make any excuses, I carefully considered both options and felt like Ruu was the better choice to lynch. I voted and stuck by my decision till the end but it was the wrong decision.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Behavior wise she was scum smh

There's no point in saying this though. Ruu even said not to listen to anyone who says such stuff. We all made a decision so we'll have to deal with the consequences now.

Ik ik just let me vent my fustrations :(

May 22, 2017 3:20 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
If crossbell does decide to give information next phase we have to be very careful when reading into it.
I was thinking about this as well. Hopefully it's not a situation we find ourselves in? Worst case scenario we are in mylo. Good thing is we don't have to deal with lynch lock and scum piling on an errant vote. I do hope that in this situation we will all try to be around (if possible) to ensure no last minute shenanigans take place.

May 22, 2017 5:42 PM

Dec 2012
Aww.. another mislynch x.x
I would have loved to be Logic's neighbor right now so we could discuss who I should jail tonight or if I should jail someone at all.

logic340 said:
Two questions:
If Crossbell flips town what does that tell you about Wyndz?
If Crossbell flips scum what does that tell you about Wyndz?
I think that WyNdZ and Crossbell are possible scumbuddies and I've felt like that for long. If it happens to be true, I'll honestly be quite impressed.

All Crossbell did on Day 1 was to discourage mechanical discussion and defend WyNdZ. But he didn't defend WyNdZ in a straightforward clearly scummy way - Instead he was trying to throw suspicion on the people that had asked WyNdZ to reveal the confirmed town early. If WyNdZ and Crossbell are scum together, they clearly planned the whole confirmed townie reveal together.
May 22, 2017 7:01 PM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:
I would have loved to be Logic's neighbor right now so we could discuss who I should jail tonight or if I should jail someone at all.

logic340 said:
Two questions:
I think that WyNdZ and Crossbell are possible scumbuddies and I've felt like that for long. If it happens to be true, I'll honestly be quite impressed.

All Crossbell did on Day 1 was to discourage mechanical discussion and defend WyNdZ. But he didn't defend WyNdZ in a straightforward clearly scummy way - Instead he was trying to throw suspicion on the people that had asked WyNdZ to reveal the confirmed town early. If WyNdZ and Crossbell are scum together, they clearly planned the whole confirmed townie reveal together.

How could they have planned on revealing the confirmed townie thing? First phase was day, scum shouldn't have had the opportunity to talk at all. Although it doesn't actually explicitly say that mafia can't talk in their club during the day...
I don't completely buy that Crossbell was defending WyNdZ. I think he may have been just saying stuff to appear townie. Relying on straightforward logic to build up content should anyone question his activity. I mean, it could be both.
And I can agree that he was throwing shade at people for asking for the confirmed townie's name. I only understood why it would be suspicious when Suzune explained. Crossbell's explanation didn't do it for me.
May 22, 2017 7:46 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
RIP ME. YOU CAN'T HAVE A GAME WITHOUT A GRRR ANTI TOWN PLAYER. THIS WILL SHOW YOU I'M SCUMMY BY NATURE LOL. GOOD LUCK GUYS !
Well in my mind, I hoped you would be a more interesting mafia player then that, so I am half glad you came up town.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 22, 2017 7:47 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
We should take cross tomorrow. Since it is unlikely that anyone is going to follow me in lynching you.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 22, 2017 7:48 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I was thinking about this as well. Hopefully it's not a situation we find ourselves in? Worst case scenario we are in mylo. Good thing is we don't have to deal with lynch lock and scum piling on an errant vote. I do hope that in this situation we will all try to be around (if possible) to ensure no last minute shenanigans take place.

I mean most of us suspect him to a degree so i would assume we would all be wary about the results he gives. If anything he will either say me or wy is scum due to be watched lol.

May 22, 2017 7:48 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Idk why people choose to do anti town stuff as town why give us reasons to scum read them when they're town.
Ill be honest, I did not think Ruu was particularly anti-town. She was just not actively supporting the town.

May 22, 2017 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
Anyone want dinner, I have one shot?

May 22, 2017 8:09 PM

Sep 2016
Some key things I noticed when rereading day 1:
#272 - Old post from Abu but of the limited amount of posts Abu made, would he really want to make one that throws shade on his partner(s)?
#385, #387 - Clash between Abu and WyNdZ

Throwing this out there because these to me indicate no alignment between Abu and WyNdZ.
May 22, 2017 8:11 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
We should take cross tomorrow. Since it is unlikely that anyone is going to follow me in lynching you.

I think we need to be more careful with whom we vote for. I'm not sure I want to be voting Crossbell tomorrow since I've seen zero resistance to his lynch.
May 22, 2017 9:01 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ill be honest, I did not think Ruu was particularly anti-town. She was just not actively supporting the town.

but thats what i mean if your town support eachother don't try to charge off on your own.

May 22, 2017 9:04 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:

logic340 said:
Two questions:

Just like Re1 said they couldn't have planned for the revealment they could have eased him into doing it, which i kinda think him and others did by practically forcing the idea that the information needed to be outted on the first phase.

Only a few like me and suzune maybe other were against him revealing so early but suzune came into play way afer that.

May 22, 2017 9:40 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Anyone want dinner, I have one shot?

i want dinner

May 23, 2017 5:23 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:

logic340 said:
Two questions:

Sounds like it would have been a good thing to do, I have faith in you to make a good decision. I see where you are coming from with Crossbell/Wyndz, I will definitely look over those iterations. I will find interactions between Crossbell and Shinichi as well I would like for you to look those over and tell me what you think?

Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
I would really like for you to show some evidence against RE. you have pretty much said that all her posts read scum to you but you have not said why it is you actually feel that way. Do you feel she pushing an agenda? Has she been planting seeds of doubt and mistrust? if you could give a few examples or specific posts it would be appreciated.

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I mean most of us suspect him to a degree so i would assume we would all be wary about the results he gives. If anything he will either say me or wy is scum due to be watched lol.
I agree but we have to weigh our options. Also why do you feel that he would watch you or Wy?

RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I think we need to be more careful with whom we vote for. I'm not sure I want to be voting Crossbell tomorrow since I've seen zero resistance to his lynch.
We definitely need to be careful but we don't want to over think it either. I want to see his response to your question in #1335.

May 23, 2017 5:26 AM

Jan 2010
@Zymf you think that Wyndz and Crossbell Nuke Bussed Abu for the town credit? They are both on the Abu train D1 Wyndz said he had a slight scum read on Abu, Crossbell said he wasn't sold on the lynch.

May 23, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2010
🍫 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🍫
Key:
Green = Town
Limegreen = believable claim
Purple = Anti-Town
Red = Mafia

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ AbuHumaid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 melanoid, Zymf, Crossbell, wen294, WyNdZ 🐰
🐣 Melanoid 🐣 (3): 🐰 logic340, AbuHumaid, Oyasumi_Rosie 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (2): 🐰 yurkin, RE1031 🐰
🐣 logic340 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting Shinichi-kun

🍫 Day 2 Final Vote Count 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Oyasumi_Rosie πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (8): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Shinichi-kun, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘, Crossbell, Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting Zymf

🍫 Day 3 Final Vote Count 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 Wyndz, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell, logic340, RE1031 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (2): 🐰 Ruu, Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting ~

May 23, 2017 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 yes we do have to weigh options

Because i feel like if need be he could find a way to convince people that me or wy are scum, it be alot harder even if he watched you to convince the town that your scum.

May 23, 2017 7:35 AM

Dec 2013
Honestly cant put anything together from these vote counts espically day 2 vote count.

May 23, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 yes we do have to weigh options

Because i feel like if need be he could find a way to convince people that me or wy are scum, it be alot harder even if he watched you to convince the town that your scum.
I honestly think that he will have a hard time convincing anyone at this point in time. He keeps saying he will try to be around and be more active but he hasn't.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Honestly cant put anything together from these vote counts espically day 2 vote count.
I am struggling as well which is why you don't see any analysis this time around.

May 23, 2017 8:09 AM

Jun 2009
Okay I want to drop this thought before I am inevitably night killed, because every time I think this is the answer I am killed first. Isn't it odd that literally everyone thinks it is cross bell. That strikes me as odd. Without making an actual case because I am at work, but, I dreamed it was logic340. They were the mafia we were looking for and I led charge for a successful lynch on that slot. Without studying my reasons I cannot provide you with footing other then that it case banked around curious about ideas, looking busy, never doing anything mildly scummy, and sort of organizing and controlling opinions.

May 23, 2017 8:21 AM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Okay I want to drop this thought before I am inevitably night killed, because every time I think this is the answer I am killed first. Isn't it odd that literally everyone thinks it is cross bell. That strikes me as odd. Without making an actual case because I am at work, but, I dreamed it was logic340. They were the mafia we were looking for and I led charge for a successful lynch on that slot. Without studying my reasons I cannot provide you with footing other then that it case banked around curious about ideas, looking busy, never doing anything mildly scummy, and sort of organizing and controlling opinions.

Is that not what Crossbell has been doing this entire game. Aside from failing to look busy.
Also where has he been curious about ideas?
Also do you have any reasons besides it being part of your dream. I mean I had a dream that Crossbell flipped town but I don't plan on reading into it.
May 23, 2017 8:33 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Is that not what Crossbell has been doing this entire game. Aside from failing to look busy.
Also where has he been curious about ideas?
Also do you have any reasons besides it being part of your dream. I mean I had a dream that Crossbell flipped town but I don't plan on reading into it.
Well I know wha the case said in my dream so I will analyze it when I get home. Logic stands out more to meninregwrds to the bold post then crossbell

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.