Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
May 22, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
logic340 said:
We have lost all that momentum we had coming out of the lynch D1.
I have things I would like to discuss but I cannot do it alone?
You are right that we've lost our momentum and that we should be a bit more active.
But ask away and we (at least I) will answer. Don't wait till we are online to begin the discussions.
Um... I haven't been waiting though?
#1022 Ruu ISO
If you could respone to #1189
If you could tell me how you feel about Ruu fishing for my role information in #1244
Crossbell ISO
I would like your reads on Suzune/Shinichi/Crossbell/Ruu
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 22, 2017 8:04 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:

Ruu said:
D1: I think yurkin's lurking is scummy
N1: yurkin dies
D2: wen is one of my top suspects
N2: wen dies.

When did my suspect list became a hit list for mafia xD
Seriously stop killing all my suspects! xDD Also what happened with Rosie's bomb? she didn't use it?
God I feel like I should move my vote right back to you. If your town like you day and all your scum reads keep flipping town shouldn't you maybe reevaluate your town reads?
@Zymf I would like you to share your thoughts on the posts in the quote? You are confirmed town and I don't really know how you feel about the players at the moment. I know you took offense to my activity post but among the player base your post count is likely among the bottom 2 players. There is content but I and others have asked you some questions that have gone in answered. I have done 3 ISO's and I don't remember you responding to any of them? You tell me to ask questions but I have asked a lot that have not been addressed yet this phase I would like answers to those before I just spew more into the thread that will be overlooked.

May 22, 2017 8:05 AM

Dec 2012
Looking at Crossbells posts there's A LOT that only say that he's busy and "catching up":

This annoys me a bit, because earlier in the game, Crossbell said that my catching up posting was scumm and used that as reason to vote me:
Crossbell said:
Vote Zymf

Wouldn't also be opposed to a vote on AbuHumaid.

Zymf's catching up posting style reminds me of myself when I'm scum (just catch up, respond to a bunch of questions, and never ask any of my own) without doing any actual scumhunting. Plus, I'm really interested as to why he said that wen's post gave him town vibes because I don't see it myself.

@logic340: This is so weird. You say that you want me to post since you won't have anyone to tunnel, but you've mostly just been ignoring me AND my posts. This is so unnatural of you, and I would expect something different after the end of Kitty Mafia. At the risk of poking the bear's nest, what's up?

I think his way of doing it is far more scummy! If you don't have time to make substantial and contributing posts, then you shouldn't waste it on "Sorry, I'm catching up" - which only clogs up the thread.
So why would Crossbell make no less than 6 of these posts? Either she is town who only feels sorry for not contributing much. OR! She is scum that also feel sorry for being inactive, but also think that these posts makes her look busy and therefore excused from both hunting for scum and being hunted as scum.

This is the main reason I have for suspecting Crossbell at the moment.
As to why I am then instead voting WyNdZ and not Crossbell I will try and explain in my next post. Stay tuned for more :P
I will respond to Logic instead...
May 22, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan I've been thinning about how you said you look at things aseither townie or scummy. I'm trying to think about mindsetf so if Wyndz is mafia Peeker why wouldn't he just let Zynf get lynched and just claim another townie with a weaker role as confirmed? Why make things harder for his mafia team by cleaning the strongest potential town role? And then he lynched Abu over Mela. If he is mafia he's playing the long game in a crazy ass way imo.

@Zymf I would also like your take on this post as well?

May 22, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
I know you took offense to my activity post but among the player base your post count is likely among the bottom 2 players. There is content but I and others have asked you some questions that have gone in answered.
But my long backreading-posts contain like 10 responses each? Doesn't that count as something? I spent hours on each one. If there are questions I missed, then restate them and quote me next to them.

logic340 said:
logic340 said:

God I feel like I should move my vote right back to you. If your town like you day and all your scum reads keep flipping town shouldn't you maybe reevaluate your town reads?
@Zymf I would like you to share your thoughts on the posts in the quote?
I think Ruu's post is null out of context. If my top suspects keep getting Night Killed I would find it funny as well and make a similar post. Much like how I made post #498, when I found it wierd that I was confirmed town, had roles jailor and town had lynched scum.
But it could also be that Ruu is trying to act town deliberately as scum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

logic340 said:
If you could tell me how you feel about Ruu fishing for my role information in #1244
It's also null, really...
Rolefishing in general has been regarded as a highly scummy thing to do in Mafia Society for a long time, so if I was scum, I'd try to avoid it. So depending on Ruu's meta which I'm not familiar with it can be either a town tell or a scum tell.
The last paranthesis where she says that you don't need to tell the name of the player might be a slight scum tell though, since it shows that she has at least thought about how it might sound.

logic340 said:
#1022 Ruu ISO
If you could respone to #1189
Crossbell ISO
I would like your reads on Suzune/Shinichi/Crossbell/Ruu
I will respond to these later if I have time as each of them will take a substantial amount of time...
May 22, 2017 8:30 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont think its an opinion though certain roles are way better for town while some are way better for scum lie the jailer and the bomb role. I dont think they would change either way. I cant say much since i picked the roles based on what i want regardless of any alignment indctice but some roles like i said u would seek as scum, roles like the painter and the green egg whatever its called are both something that could be very manipulative. The jailer is something you would want as scum while reloader is not because you cant predict what eggs your team would get.

Im curious of why u keep going back to that same statement though are u trying to pressure zymf into scum reading crossbell?

This is exactly what I mean by opinion. I'm pretty sure a while ago someone, either Zymf or Logic, said that the artist and green eggs were not scummy roles. And not sure if this reason's been given out yet, but the jailer seems to be a rather townie role. It can stop a NK, whether that means the person is mafia or the victim, which means although it'll be difficult to tell which of the two it is, it has a higher chance of preventing the NK, which is bad for scum and good for town.
I'm questioning why he town reads Crossbell. His reasoning are based on a few select posts, and I'm starting to think it has less to do with what Crossbell has said and more to do with his role as watcher.

Blieve the opposite the jailer is may more effective as a scum role than a town role but thats just my opinion and suzune was the one that mentioned the full potential of the green egg or whatever its called If you can find the post it explains it pretty well. Crossbell only has a few posts tho thats the problem compared to me and you or even logic himself.

May 22, 2017 8:51 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
I am so tired I hope I wake up before phase change tomorrow. Yeah I sleep a lot.

@Ruu I would like some reads from you (with evidence). It seems you expect to be lynched but that doesn't mean you can't at least try to defend yourself. The best defense is a strong offense and all that.

@Shinichi-kun I would like a list from you. Scum/Neutral/Town. I've been town-reading you for the majority of this game but it's mostly based on meta. Should I continue? Not sure anymore, so to get a better grasp of your alignment, I think hearing your thoughts on everyone in one go is an alright place to start.

Maybe I should have done this earlier....

Ill provide a more accurate read list later but for now ruu/rei i would be ok lynching today even crossbell if worse comes to worse.

May 22, 2017 8:51 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 im not sure where anyone is either,but ill def be here for phase change if that helps.

May 22, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2010
So RE1031 is my neighbor and here is what we discussed. I don't want to reveal this information too late and have it make things more chaotic that they can be at phase change. I would have revealed it sooner but I was hoping that other topics would be discussed first as I didn't want this to be a distraction.
logic340May 22, 2017 8:58 AM

May 22, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2013
@zymf i just realized that post by crossbell most def means hes scum, he prob said that early on in the game so we wouldnt be able to go back to say hey your being a hypocrit for calling out zymf. He put a self defense mechanism in place to protect himself, no need to do that as town don't you think?

May 22, 2017 9:04 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 did u ask togs before u psoted this message? Cause normally thats against the rules.

May 22, 2017 9:08 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 did u ask togs before u psoted this message? Cause normally thats against the rules.

It was discussed in the thread between RE and I though I didn't ask him directly. I hope I didn't fuck up :(

May 22, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
So RE1031 is my neighbor and here is what we discussed. I don't want to reveal this information too late and have it make things more chaotic that they can be at phase change. I would have revealed it sooner but I was hoping that other topics would be discussed first as I didn't want this to be a distraction.
@Togs did I make a mistake by doing this? If so I am prepared to suffer the consequences of my sins.

May 22, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@zymf i just realized that post by crossbell most def means hes scum, he prob said that early on in the game so we wouldnt be able to go back to say hey your being a hypocrit for calling out zymf. He put a self defense mechanism in place to protect himself, no need to do that as town don't you think?
How does this post alone make Crossbell scum? What do you mean self defense mechanism? Like he called out Zymf about his catch up posting style so that if someone said something to him about it he could call them out? How

May 22, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun I am not going to hurt my head up about it too much.
I said in the thread I would be sharing our interactions.
I told RE in the first post in the thread I would be sharing.
I created this post in the Club last night some 11 hours before posting and made it clear my intent was to put it in the thread.
I am sure he knew I was going to do it but I didn't think to check with the host first.
I will take it as a learning lesson.

May 22, 2017 9:53 AM

Jan 2010
With 2 hours left can we consolidate on to two trains?
Are the votes on Wyndz and RE serious?

May 22, 2017 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Yes other is a very serious vote. I could compromise on cross, wy, or ruu though because they are also high on my list. I cannot be here fornphase change though because it is right in the middle of my work day.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 22, 2017 10:07 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Yes other is a very serious vote. I could compromise on cross, wy, or ruu though because they are also high on my list. I cannot be here fornphase change though because it is right in the middle of my work day.
Could you share your thougths on my Ruu and Crossbell ISO's?
And this post here when you have a chance

May 22, 2017 10:08 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Could you share your thougths on my Ruuand Crossbell ISO ISO's?
Honestly I would love to but I cannot I have to return to work in five minutes. However in my experience with ruu I think she is better scum then she is playing but her busy kind of fluff posts make me really suspect her. I have given my perspective on cross already.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 22, 2017 10:10 AM

Jun 2009
Sadly with where the roleover of this game is I will have to play early each phase because I cannot be here at the end.

May 22, 2017 10:11 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Could you share your thougths on my Ruuand Crossbell ISO ISO's?
Honestly I would love to but I cannot I have to return to work in five minutes. However in my experience with ruu I think she is better scum then she is playing but her busy kind of fluff posts make me really suspect her. I have given my perspective on cross already.

I feel it's too scummy to be scum sometimes then she proclaims town like she usually does as mafia and I'm like which tell is more true?

With Crossbell it's more due to his activity and a gut feel I have. I surely don't feel as strongly here as I did in Kitty mafia when I caught him but I am no where near comfortable with him either. I remember your initial thoughts on Crossbell just was curious if anything changed and if you saw my ISO.

Have a good day at work. See you in the evening.

May 22, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2012
I've just gotten sick with stomach pain and headache, so this will be my last post today.
(I'm gonna lay down soon and feel sorry for myself x.x)

Vote: Crossbell

I guess I can gain info on WyNdZ as well from lynching Crossbell. It's a shame that we have to lynch our watcher though..
May 22, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I am not going to hurt my head up about it too much.
I said in the thread I would be sharing our interactions.
I told RE in the first post in the thread I would be sharing.
I created this post in the Club last night some 11 hours before posting and made it clear my intent was to put it in the thread.
I am sure he knew I was going to do it but I didn't think to check with the host first.
I will take it as a learning lesson.

Its ok its not game breaking anyways normally tho its not allowed but we will see, seeing as how its your messages its sohuld ultiamtely be up to you.

May 22, 2017 10:22 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340

Zymf's catching up posting style reminds me of myself when I'm scum (just catch up, respond to a bunch of questions, and never ask any of my own) without doing any actual scumhunting. Plus, I'm really interested as to why he said that wen's post gave him town vibes because I don't see it myself.

Doesnt it feel like he's setting up a safe mechanism, it's kinda like he's softing that hes town based on the way hes catching up now but the way zymf is catching up is scum. You don't think thats strange at all?

May 22, 2017 10:25 AM

Dec 2013
so right now crossbell has 4, i really want ruu to be lynched today but ill change my vote to make sure no weird ties happen.

May 22, 2017 10:32 AM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:

I guess I can gain info on WyNdZ as well from lynching Crossbell. It's a shame that we have to lynch our watcher though..

It is but he obviously didn't find out anything from last night. He would have at least left a vote.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 22, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340

Doesnt it feel like he's setting up a safe mechanism, it's kinda like he's softing that hes town based on the way hes catching up now but the way zymf is catching up is scum. You don't think thats strange at all?
I am getting similar soft townie claim vibes from Ruu and Crossbell's posts. You have been doing it too which I find interesting since you kind of got me to stop doing it so much? I will vote for either I just want to be certain we have no last minute shenanigans going on. A tie would end in RNG this time around but I would rather we avoid that.

May 22, 2017 10:43 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Zymf said:

It is but he obviously didn't find out anything from last night. He would have at least left a vote.
I guess it's possible he didn't use his ability last night? Otherwise if he did I am assuming he didn't watch wen or he would have shared that information?

May 22, 2017 10:44 AM

Jan 2016
Hi I am here on mobile because I have been unable to be at my laptop for the past day or two because i've been travelling.

I understand that I am likely the lynch Today and I think I deserve it because of my spotty activity. This is completely understandable and I get it. However, I am town, and I will try my best to prove it to you guys in this last hour. If I do not manage to be able to, sorry guys for letting you down.
May 22, 2017 10:45 AM

Jan 2016
Gonna self pres.

Vote Ruu

The reason why I wasn't voting was because I was trying to sort out which of Ruu/Shinichi/RE are scum and I wasn't sure.
May 22, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
So lets see, it looks like either Ruu or Crossbell will be lynched. If crossbell comes online I expect him to place his vote on Ruu for self-preservation. Anyways I've spoken about Ruu already so I'm gonna talk about Crossbell now.

Crossbell - I find him very hard to read. On day 1 his posts looked very townish although he did jump onto the train on voting on zymf last. I've stated before that I feel the chances of mafia being on that train is very high and at present all three of those players are still alive so the chances of that being true are even higher. He voted on Abu though which is another townish thing.
After day 1 he's not been that active (laying low?) but he's not done anything that stands out as scum. I really agree with his analysis of the players though.

In contrast Ruu has done a lot of things that can be perceived as scummy. One thing I'll have to say though is that Ruu is definitely not afraid to stand out. She does things that she knows will be perceived as scummy but still does it. She has a lot of scummy behaviour that it just makes me feel that isn't this too obvious?Would a mafia really act this way?

I feel the same way about both of them. Last time Crossbell was scum I found things that were off like how he pushed the Rosie mislynch before jumping on the train. With Ruu I know she has been scum so often that she has a hard time being town. That being said her early game seemed to be her playing more carefully while her late game seems to be more carefree?

May 22, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2016
Zymf - I always make catch up posts regardless of alignment, I've just made more of them this game than usual because ever since school ended I've been traveling.

If you notice I've been trying to ask questions and scumhunt with the limited time I have as opposed to your very mechanical, only commenting on posts catch up posts you had.
May 22, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
I've just gotten sick with stomach pain and headache, so this will be my last post today.
(I'm gonna lay down soon and feel sorry for myself x.x)

Vote: Crossbell

Two questions:
If Crossbell flips town what does that tell you about Wyndz?
If Crossbell flips scum what does that tell you about Wyndz?

May 22, 2017 10:53 AM

Jan 2016
Crossbell said:
So this is my view of the gamestate - honestly, I have a sneaking suspicion that someone is pocketing me somewhere, but I feel like I need more information to figure that out :/

The wen flip means that I don't think my reads are too off, though?

I'm town, struggling as I am to actually prove it.

logic is extremely behaviorally townie and has put in a lot of manwork solving the game. If he's scum, I'd be very impressed with his play. I don't really see anything different from normal town logic?

Zymf I think is also always town here with the way he interacted with AbuHumaid Day 1. Suzune/melanoid slot is probably very likely town here as well, due to the nature of how Suzune caught up + melanoid's vote pattern Day 1.

Honestly gun to my head if there's a deep scum here I think it might be Wyndz. I've heard of active scum newbies before (Gruffin in CCL comes to mind) and there's a possibility he fooled me earlier during Day 1. If I had time to reread him I would.

----

These leaves me with Ruu, RE, and Shinichi. Easy world: Two out of three are scum. Hard world: One out of the three are scum, and one of the people upper in the list are scum. Impossible world: None of them are scum.

Ruu unnerves me with her single minded tunnel on logic which I've asked her to explain but she hasn't. I want to hear from her regarding the flip and who she suspects currently - she's probably the person I am most comfortable voting for? Mostly because I think she's good as scum.

RE I think out of the three is probably the least scummy? It basically hinges on if she proposes the double vote thing as scum, which.. I don't think she risks if she is indeed scum? If she does she has guts in order to do that in order to clear herself.

Shinichi is just mostly here because I haven't really seen many solid stances from him. This is mostly my fault, but I don't think we've talked to each other aside from the early game and I have no idea where he's at in terms of reads. This is a dude who didn't vote at all Day 1, voted Rosie Day 2, and is still not voting anyone Today so yeah.

@Shinichi-kun -

1. What is your read on me?

2. Who do you want to lynch Today, and why?

3. Who do you think is town?

I'm asking these questions mostly because I read your entire posting history on page 23 and I didn't get. Really anything.

This post here is really my legacy though.

Once I flip town, look at this post and at least consider it since I've been proven town.

Logic and Zymf are basically never scum here. Wyndz I am kind of paranoid for white knighting me but I think he'd take a stronger stance against my lynch if he actually knew my alignment.

Suzune is likely town especially with the response she gave to me regarding her gut.

RE/Shinichi/Ruu. Scum are in this pile. Lynch in this pile after me.
May 22, 2017 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
Activity this phase has left me feeling uncomfortable with this Vote Count.
I really wanted Ruu, Suzune, and Zymf to talk about their views on Wyndz?
I was hoping that Suzune and Zymf would chat with me more about our reads on Wyndz?
I was hoping Ruu would be active. Her activity this phase amounts to fishing and shaming?
Wish that someone would respond to an ISO or my and RE's interactions from our neighbor chat?

May 22, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2016
Logic is there a chance I can convince you to vote for Ruu Today?

She's literally done nothing today except for self pres.
May 22, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
@logic340 - Thanks for posting those logs b/w you and RE. Really gave me a new perspective, made me think of things that I didn't even consider before.

Also I'm feeling like RE is leaning towards a town read now due to recent posts but I have to go back and check again.

If I consider RE to be a town read then basically the people who I don't have a town read on are
Ruu
Shinichi
Crossbell

Both Shinichi and Crossbell I have a kind of neutral or slightly leaning town read. They've both not done anything that makes me think is scummy behaviour but I'm finding it difficult to read them that I wouldn't be surprised if they flip scum.

Now the problem with this is that Shinichi seems to be strongly for voting on Ruu which makes me think they're not on the same side.
That means either
1)Ruu and Crossbell are both mafia (seems unlikely though)
2)Shinichi and Crossbell are mafia (but my vote is on Ruu so that means I'm voting on the wrong person)
3)My reads are off and someone from my town reads is a mafia
You're welcome transparency is the key.
1. I also find this one unlikely but I cannot ignore the possibility.
2. This is one that has stood out to me for a while. More Shinichi's side of I than Crossbell though as I have tried to get Shinichi to answer me on Crossbell and he feels standoffish about my questioning?
3. This one is also possible and I am starting to think it's likely due to so many people's reads being similar and with how this phase has gone.

May 22, 2017 11:05 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Logic is there a chance I can convince you to vote for Ruu Today?

She's literally done nothing today except for self pres.
Yes I know this which I find very concerning.. Also did Ruu even meet the minimum post requirement for this phase? Her suspect lists this game have been so flimsy and she did a complete 180 on her read on me without ever saying why? I asked her about it and repeatedly asked her for reads but to no avail. I will take it under consideration but I don't want to start jumping my vote back and forth here in the last few minutes.

May 22, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
@Shinichi-kun - I know you think Ruu is scum but I want to know what you feel about Crossbell.
I also want to know how you feel about Crossbell. This is a two part question for me since it could help settle my own feeling on Crossbell while giving me a read on Shinichi.

May 22, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
Does anyone else find it odd that Ruu seems to be dodging me since I did my ISO. Also does anyone find her 180 read on me to be strange?

May 22, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs can we get a vote count please. And thank you.

May 22, 2017 11:11 AM

Jan 2016
It's in your hands guys. Can't really be on for much longer given that data is horrendous.

Good luck
May 22, 2017 11:15 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:
I also want to know how you feel about Crossbell. This is a two part question for me since it could help settle my own feeling on Crossbell while giving me a read on Shinichi.

I kind of just posted how I felt about crossbell
WyNdZ said:

Crossbell - I find him very hard to read. On day 1 his posts looked very townish although he did jump onto the train on voting on zymf last. I've stated before that I feel the chances of mafia being on that train is very high and at present all three of those players are still alive so the chances of that being true are even higher. He voted on Abu though which is another townish thing.
After day 1 he's not been that active (laying low?) but he's not done anything that stands out as scum. I really agree with his analysis of the players though.

WyNdZ said:

Both Shinichi and Crossbell I have a kind of neutral or slightly leaning town read. They've both not done anything that makes me think is scummy behaviour but I'm finding it difficult to read them that I wouldn't be surprised if they flip scum.

These are basically my thoughts on Cross at this point. I guess I can add that I didn't like his "I'm catching up posts" at all. I'm still finding Ruu's behaviour more scummy than Crossbell so I'm probably going to keep my vote on Ruu.
Sorry I should have made that more clear. That was for Shinichi I was just saying I wanted to know the answer to your question as well but for the two reasons I listed below.

May 22, 2017 11:17 AM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 3.5 🍫

🔥 🐥 Crossbell 🐥 🔥 (4): 🐰 RE1031, Ruu, logic340, Zymf 🐰
🐣 Ruu 🐣 (3): 🐰 WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 ~

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsMay 22, 2017 11:47 AM
May 22, 2017 11:19 AM

Jan 2010
🍫 Vote Count 3.5 🍫

🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰

I know a lot of you have a town read on Suzune's slot but the bolded right here bothers me.

May 22, 2017 11:20 AM

Sep 2016
I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 22, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
I am okay with either Crossbell or Ruu. Somewhat fine leaving it up to RNG. With Ruu her scumminess is blatantly obvious, so I'd feel less guilty voting for her and she flipped town whereas if Crossbell were to flip town, I'd feel a lot more guilty. But trying to ignore that for now.
Yeah we cannot vote based on how we will if someone flips this or that. I feel like the evidence against Ruu is much more solid than what is being presented against Crossbell. I know I sound like a broken record but that 180 on me with no explanation is just blah....

May 22, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
If I unvote I wonder who the tie breaker would be?
Based of behavior I think I am more inclined to vote Ruu right about now.
She has been dodging me after calling me out for being scum without ever giving a read on me?
Unvote:
Vote: Ruu

May 22, 2017 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340

I am getting similar soft townie claim vibes from Ruu and Crossbell's posts. You have been doing it too which I find interesting since you kind of got me to stop doing it so much? I will vote for either I just want to be certain we have no last minute shenanigans going on. A tie would end in RNG this time around but I would rather we avoid that.

I tried to stop myself but honestly its hard at times lol, its generally fustrating to have someone put so much thought into your actions being scummy when uractually town. I still find it weird because like u said ruu normally does this as scum and i feel like crossbell never does it at all.

May 22, 2017 11:38 AM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Hi I am here on mobile because I have been unable to be at my laptop for the past day or two because i've been travelling.

I understand that I am likely the lynch Today and I think I deserve it because of my spotty activity. This is completely understandable and I get it. However, I am town, and I will try my best to prove it to you guys in this last hour. If I do not manage to be able to, sorry guys for letting you down.

This post on the otherhand i like, instead of throwing salt or distaste towards his voters hes showing sympathy towards us. I feel like the way he worded this is coming from a town aligned player.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.