Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
May 21, 2017 9:44 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
I should have asked this ages ago but I noticed a couple people considering the possibility that there is no TPR in this game. Has it happened before that TPR is listed in the game set up but not actually included? Cause I haven't seen that yet.
No. However, as I mentioned earlier I see not why it is a focus. We come down to the difference between abilities and win conditions. Therefore, I assume it has to be a survivor because there are no other attack abilities and jester is considered an ability therefore, the third could not be a jester.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 21, 2017 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I actually don't think you are scum. If you are, I'm going to shoot something because I can't read you for life - 2 times in the past I scum read you and you were town. You have not done anything that screams scum or town, but you have quite a number of posts, which means you aren't lying low either. I'm asking Zymf because his plan requires you not being scum or at least getting the cooperation of a good number of people.
edit: I hate the idea of giving people anything. Why would you want to give someone an extra shot of whatever ability when you can have that ability yourself? Now that bomb is out there for grabs, I feel like that's most desirable option for either scum or town.
This pretty much the conclusion that I have come to. There are some questionable posts but nothing that screams scum. There are some pro-town posts but nothing that stands out to me as obvious town though. I struggle with Shinichi lately as well, the lynches haven't gone the way that would reveal his town shaming town tell to me either....

Well 1st lynch was a mafia and the 2nd i was on the train so i cant shame in those instances XD.

May 21, 2017 9:47 AM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

@Suzune-chan when we're both on later I'd like to chat with you about your reads on Wyndz and RE since they differ from mine.

My reasons for suspecting Wy are pretty well documented and stem mostly from the use of their actions and their follow up posts being all woe is me. The waste of hte action certainly pinged me because it seemed to come from no where and as I mentioned the scum usually have such information so it is harder for scum to determine the weight of their information. Also a good majority of their posts seem almost woe is me, from that point on. "I was just" and "I thought it was" which bothers me more because they never seem to recover from their action.

As far as RE goes. Their posts reads a scummy but for a contextual reason. Last time I tried to catch a scum like this everyone ignored me. But it pinged me early, actually similar to Crossbell's early ping, and I can not shake it when I read their posts. They are contextually, fine. They say things and the posts read as flat, but it is what they say that bothers me. The early game posts moved for a we can never figure out the game if people lie and the demand to see the peeker information early was also odd. We couldn't share lists because people lie. But we also needed to know that information now? Why, that information gets more valuable as the game goes on. It is like having a reveal innocent child, but RE needed to know it. Then their little gambit all of day two was both difficult to read and really strange because almost nothing came from it other then you all rust Re.

Okay now I see what you mean. Yes, having a confirmed townie late game is far more valuable than having one early game. Scum wouldn't necessarily want that information, but they would want it out in the open so it's no longer that useful to town.
I know you're a different player but it's kind of funny how Melanoid wanted that information even more than me.
As for Crossbell, I'll get on with that sometime today and try to explain my reasoning with more than just "meta."
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 21, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
As far as RE goes. Their posts reads a scummy but for a contextual reason. Last time I tried to catch a scum like this everyone ignored me. But it pinged me early, actually similar to Crossbell's early ping, and I can not shake it when I read their posts. They are contextually, fine. They say things and the posts read as flat, but it is what they say that bothers me. The early game posts moved for a we can never figure out the game if people lie and the demand to see the peeker information early was also odd. We couldn't share lists because people lie. But we also needed to know that information now? Why, that information gets more valuable as the game goes on. It is like having a reveal innocent child, but RE needed to know it. Then their little gambit all of day two was both difficult to read and really strange because almost nothing came from it other then you all rust Re.
While I do not agree with some of the things she has said her conviction in pushing her points gives me townie vibes. She isn't worried about her image (say like Ruu or Shinichi) she just wants to accomplish what she is trying to do. For me this comes from town more than Mafia as mafia try to blend in and he stances have been so against the flow that I doubt mafia put themselves out there to that degree. I kind of agree with you on the plan as it did get her some town cred from others. With Rosie hinting so much on D1 to blowing up then it's possible RE felt safe in making this plan as scum but why bring the unneeded attention while making us wait for the reveal of this plan?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 21, 2017 9:50 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

My reasons for suspecting Wy are pretty well documented and stem mostly from the use of their actions and their follow up posts being all woe is me. The waste of hte action certainly pinged me because it seemed to come from no where and as I mentioned the scum usually have such information so it is harder for scum to determine the weight of their information. Also a good majority of their posts seem almost woe is me, from that point on. "I was just" and "I thought it was" which bothers me more because they never seem to recover from their action.
I know it's documented but is there a chance that the way he used his role was just poor town in your opinion. I saw what Ruu was talking about how he could use that to pocket Zymf and possibly others but then his EoD1 cementing the lynch on Abu when he could have just worked harder to ensure a Melanoid lynch? I said it before and I still feel the same right now, only way I see Wyndz being scum with his EoD1 is if both Mela and Abu were his partners and he had to choose between the two for cred. Other than that his play picking Abu over Melanoid makes little to no sense as scum?
Honestly, he had nothing spectacular to note on day two so the most recent information I have comes from day one. While it is possibly poor town behavior, and I am not actively lynching him, but it bothers me. I have been sunk many times by mafia teams that do that. Therefore, I want to keep the door open. Especially since they have done nothing to redeem themselves in my eyes yet.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 21, 2017 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
While I do not agree with some of the things she has said her conviction in pushing her points gives me townie vibes. She isn't worried about her image (say like Ruu or Shinichi) she just wants to accomplish what she is trying to do. For me this comes from town more than Mafia as mafia try to blend in and he stances have been so against the flow that I doubt mafia put themselves out there to that degree. I kind of agree with you on the plan as it did get her some town cred from others. With Rosie hinting so much on D1 to blowing up then it's possible RE felt safe in making this plan as scum but why bring the unneeded attention while making us wait for the reveal of this plan?
Humor me for a second, you know that I tend not to see things as townie actions and scummy actions unless they are obvious., therefore, I do not see putting yourself out that as anything. As long as your stance comes from something you believe in, it does not matter whether you put yourself out there as town and scum if you know the position you are preaching from. It removes the potential, I'll get caught from it. Listen there were a lot of odd posts from day one. Everyone was so sure that Rosie was scum, that it was odd. I mean, everyone believed it, and there was nothing to confirm it. However, in my opinion your hand wave of scum out never do that, means you are pocketing them for doing something you would not do. Also I think the entire gambit on day 2 as well as their posting from day one suggests a scum mindset.

May 21, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
This pretty much the conclusion that I have come to. There are some questionable posts but nothing that screams scum. There are some pro-town posts but nothing that stands out to me as obvious town though. I struggle with Shinichi lately as well, the lynches haven't gone the way that would reveal his town shaming town tell to me either....

Well 1st lynch was a mafia and the 2nd i was on the train so i cant shame in those instances XD.
Honestly I am hoping to have more games where we defeat the mafia and the town shaming can end all together.

May 21, 2017 9:57 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Honestly I am hoping to have more games where we defeat the mafia and the town shaming can end all together.
Ideally that would be wonderful~ Let's do it!

May 21, 2017 10:08 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Humor me for a second, you know that I tend not to see things as townie actions and scummy actions unless they are obvious., therefore, I do not see putting yourself out that as anything. As long as your stance comes from something you believe in, it does not matter whether you put yourself out there as town and scum if you know the position you are preaching from. It removes the potential, I'll get caught from it. Listen there were a lot of odd posts from day one. Everyone was so sure that Rosie was scum, that it was odd. I mean, everyone believed it, and there was nothing to confirm it. However, in my opinion your hand wave of scum out never do that, means you are pocketing them for doing something you would not do. Also I think the entire gambit on day 2 as well as their posting from day one suggests a scum mindset.
Fair enough since we have seen both mafia and town put themselves out there that doesn't really prove anything. In this situation though, this reminds me of town RE from Castle Panic Mafia. I know you weren't there for that game but she was similarly stubborn when it came to grrr that game (though he did claim her role). So you feel she made the decision to reveal her plan because it's something that scum would not do?

May 21, 2017 10:12 AM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
I should have asked this ages ago but I noticed a couple people considering the possibility that there is no TPR in this game. Has it happened before that TPR is listed in the game set up but not actually included? Cause I haven't seen that yet.
No. However, as I mentioned earlier I see not why it is a focus. We come down to the difference between abilities and win conditions. Therefore, I assume it has to be a survivor because there are no other attack abilities and jester is considered an ability therefore, the third could not be a jester.

I see. I'm curious because of interactions between Zymf and WyNdZ. But, isn't the jester someone who wants to get lynched? How as that an ability? (I doubt that there is a jester in this game but that's because of the behavior of players.)
May 21, 2017 10:15 AM

Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
@Zymf
89 I actually was reading this game a little bit and saw this post when you made it. I honestly could not have agreed more with it. This shows that same problem people had in my game where you assume that some roles must be scum because of their utility which means you are both trying to over think the host and second that you are bias towards some roles. Honestly I would not be horribly shocked if both the explosive, the reloader, and the occult are all town. Especially the occult because mafia knows that everyone that is not them is town. I would assume using your logic that camouflage and royal are the remaining but if I was host, I would give it to artist and green eggs and ham just to be annoying. [b]Bomb is probably town just because it is more destructive to them, while it makes sense to give the mafia an extra kill, it would not make sense to make it so known that mafia has an extra kill because that would be stacking the deck against them better for town to use it to accidently kill another.
What is it that you couldn't agree more with? Because to me it seems we don't agree very much. I don't think Explosive (Bomb), Sparkling (Reloader) and Occult (Peeker) egg can all be town (though two of them have already proven to be). The Mafia do want the Occult egg, because although it doesn't give them any new information it does give them a lot of manipulative power. Take WyNdZ for example: He "manipulated" the entire town into not lynching me Day 1 and so far no one has really voted for either of us.
I don't understand what you are trying to tell about the Camouflaged (Watcher) and Royal (Doublevoter) egg? - It is not the host that decide who get which role.
Bomb is totally a scummy role as it gives the mafia much more power than it gives town!

Suzune-chan said:
@WyNDz
258These kinds of posts where you tell me how to read you, read as scummy. The fact that you seem to constantly draw attention to the fact that people suspect you, makes me suspect you more. You are not trying to shift blame or carry on, that just keep dwelling on it.
Exactly my read on WyNdZ. (But the previous points you made in #1103, not so much)

WyNdZ said:
Suzune-chan said:

Seriously, there was wayyyyy too much time and this came off as a waste.

Are you suggesting that I should have waited for longer before revealing the information. I actually addressed this point already. I revealed the info like 12 hours before day 1 ended. If I released the info like an hour or so away it would not give people enough time to process that information and go back and analyse stuff now that we knew zymf was a confirmed townie. I could have revealed it after day 1 but that would mean the town would have a significant disadvantage in day 1 due to lack of information. I anyways had to reveal the information before the end of night 1 because there was the possibility of me dying.
You make a good point here actually. If you were scum, you could have waited till like 1 or 2 hours before phase change, so that I would still be lynched but you could reap the town credit immediately + have the strongest town PR dead.
On the other side, I did only have 3 votes at the time... It's not like I had a Rosie train (lol)

logic340 said:
@Zymf will you be more active this phase?
I'm sorry but I actually don't think my activity is to low. I don't have time to constantly check the tread, so instead i do it in short bursts. And I don't like to make a lot of consecutive posts like Shinichi tend to do.

Crossbell said:
I'm going to leave it a mystery as to who I watched/even if I watched somebody. Let's have the scum drunk off of their own wine.
Nice play ^^

#1171 (@Crossbell): What's this? Am I actually starting to town-read you? Maybe a little...
May 21, 2017 10:20 AM

Jun 2009
Well my double negatives were terrible when thinking about this game. @Zymf it should be the other way around, I could not agree with your post. You are correct that the bomb is a scummy role. Somewhere, I mentioned that you would not obviously give the mafia a strike role in this case since it is well known and open. Therefore, it made more sense to for it to be a townie role because the chance of causing damage was higher and that would force the town to have to think more strategically about it. What I mean is, that your are assuming some roles must be scummy because of the nature of the roles and that is just bad for business.

Suzune-chanMay 21, 2017 10:27 AM

May 21, 2017 10:31 AM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
@zymf ik your confirmed town but your plan has alot of flaws since you have no idea who has used what ability and if said people even have anymore shots left.

I trust you in general just not that plan lmfao.
Yea ok, I get it. It's a bad plan and it was just something I quickly made up to get a grasp on where we are in the game...

Here is a revised gameplan:
Day 3 (7 players): We lynch WyNdZ or Ruu (probably)
Night 3 (6 players): I might try and protect/block a kill and Crossbell might watch me.
Day 4: If we are 6 players left it's MyLo and we don't lynch anyone.
Day 4: If we are 5 players left it's LyLo we lynch scum.

In short, we have 2 mislynches left.

May 21, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
logic340 said:
@Zymf will you be more active this phase?
I'm sorry but I actually don't think my activity is to low. I don't have time to constantly check the tread, so instead i do it in short bursts. And I don't like to make a lot of consecutive posts like Shinichi tend to do.
Fair enough. I have only played with you once before and I was killed N1 so I don't remember much from you personally. We all have different style it's about learning who is good at what and figuring out best use those skills. I personally like real time interactions.

May 21, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
I will be leaving work shortly.
When I reach home I'll Finnish up this Crossbell ISO then do Wyndz.

May 21, 2017 12:57 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
@crossbell

I personally don't find you that scummy, i find ur behavior strange compared to most of your games but unlike logic i can't pinpoint what alignment tell it has towards you.

Ruu her behavior out of everyone has been the most strange and the fact that she was so scared of the bomb role when everyone else was ok voting it espically after rosie claimed she couldnt kill on even phases.

Right now my town reads are logic/zymf/suzune/wy

Unlike others i dont see wy as that scummy i mean i question his revealment too but i dont find it as scummy/strange as suzune or zymf do.
1. If you think my behavior is strange then why are you not questioning me?

2. Even if Ruu's behavior, as you say, is strange, how does that translate to Ruu being scum?

Suzune, can you answer my questions?
May 21, 2017 12:58 PM

Jan 2016
Scratch that last part. On mobile and didn't see it.
May 21, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan I've been thinning about how you said you look at things aseither townie or scummy. I'm trying to think about mindsetf so if Wyndz is mafia Peeker why wouldn't he just let Zynf get lynched and just claim another townie with a weaker role as confirmed? Why make things harder for his mafia team by cleaning the strongest potential town role? And then he lynched Abu over Mela. If he is mafia he's playing the long game in a crazy ass way imo.

May 21, 2017 2:40 PM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
Zymf said:
Because to me it seems we don't agree very much. I don't think Explosive (Bomb), Sparkling (Reloader) and Occult (Peeker) egg can all be town (though two of them have already proven to be).

Take WyNdZ for example: He "manipulated" the entire town into not lynching me Day 1 and so far no one has really voted for either of us.

Bomb is totally a scummy role as it gives the mafia much more power than it gives town!

So you've once again gone back to mechanics zymf. *Sigh* When will you ever learn? It was a RNG, it's a waste of effort to make such assumptions.

People did vote on day 1

The Bomb is a powerful role for both town and mafia, I have no idea how you make the conclusion that it's a totally scummy role. It's not a scummy role, end of discussion. Also Rosie was the bomb and she flipped town.....see how pointless it is to judge things based on a role?
Hey, it's not just me that keep bringing it up - I was replying to Suzune-chan.
And also, it isn't all RNG and it's not a waste of effort!
You place a scummy role high on your list -> You recieve said role -> Slight indication that you are scum.
I'm not saying that just because you have a scummy role you are automatically scum or that it's better than vote count analysis, Night Kill analysis, ISO, behaviorial analysis, interaction analysis or whatever - But it is analysable and it's a good place to start!

Togs came up with the drafting idea especially for this game and it would be a shame if we just overlook it completely! If it doesn't mean anything at all, then why did we have to do it in the first place???

And yes the Bomb is a powerfull role for both town and mafia. But whereas I see mafia putting it as #1 town might only put it as #3 after jailor and watcher. And just because Rosie happened to be town doesn't prove that there can't be roles more likely to be taken by scum.

So don't just say end of discussion like that! Because it's not end of discussion!!
May 21, 2017 2:53 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 3.3 (Unchanged) 🍫

🔥 🐥 Ruu 🐥 🔥 (3): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (1): 🐰 RE1031 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (1): 🐰 Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Ruu, Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsMay 22, 2017 11:23 AM
May 21, 2017 3:37 PM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:

You place a scummy role high on your list -> You recieve said role -> Slight indication that you are scum.
I'm not saying that just because you have a scummy role you are automatically scum or that it's better than vote count analysis, Night Kill analysis, ISO, behaviorial analysis, interaction analysis or whatever - But it is analysable and it's a good place to start!

That's the thing, everyone has their own opinion on what is beneficial for their alignment. And everyone also has preferences for which roles they like. And then if it really comes down to a consensus, you can forever go back and forth with arguments like "well, I also chose it because it'd be really bad if scum had it" and "that's exactly what scum would say" and "but am I wrong." Also, the roles they chose were based on how well they'd work in theory. Most likely their opinion has changed now that we've seen a couple roles in play.
Crossbell supposedly got the most townie role on the list, but I don't trust him at all (I don't think you did, up until one of your most recent posts). How do you feel about him claiming to have visited you night 1 yet you dropping hints everywhere that you were going to block him? Do you buy that he only read your first statement, where you asked him to be your guardian angel or whatever, and not the other posts where you tried to misguide scum? Sipping wine and keeping scum guessing is the easiest answer to give when asked about night actions.
May 21, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2012
RE1031 said:
How do you feel about him claiming to have visited you night 1 yet you dropping hints everywhere that you were going to block him?
It's 2 posts we are talking here.
And it's not only the role itself that is analysable, it's also the reasoning that follows.

#88 where Logic explains how he intend to use the Neighborizer role and #119 where WyNdZ answer questions I asked about why he choose the Peeker role are in my opinion 2 very interresting posts.
May 21, 2017 6:19 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell:

Thoughts:
#264 - Never did follow up on his before switching to town reading me. Which makes me uncomfortable.
#425 - Votes Abu in this post. I know Crossbell will bus but when I have see him do it, it has been in situations where he ca pocket town and truly gain town cred.
ex, 1 CCL he started the train on Shinichi early ad pushed it through
ex. grrr bussed grrr early in a way that lead town to believe that grrr and Crossbell couldn't be partners. Don't see this vote as doing that for him, which makes me think it may actually be town Crosbell and not scum Crossbred busting?
#797 - Not sure if this is him trying to look busy or sort Ruu. I didn't originally consider that he could also b trying to sort me as well by asking this as well? Would like to hear others opinions.
#801 - Looking back I kind of wish he would have went into detail about what he liked. I felt this post could be a pocket maneuver so I questioned him about it. Sill not sure how I feel though this matter though?
#805 - I like that he followed up since I hadn't answered his question. As scum I feel like he could have let it ride but here he is calling attention to it once again.
#975 - He only has 2 posts Night 2 both before Zymf started talking about jailing Crossell. He didn't post again until well in to D2. This may e true but I dot think is says much for his alignment?
#984 - Second to last to vote Rosie. Not sure it's telling give how things went down yesterday?
#1168 - When I go tunnel mode on him this statement is made to reinforce the idea he's town. Same argument as in my Ruu case maybe he's trying to convince not only us but himself?
#1169 - I kind of like this but I still think it could come from scum.
#1233 - I think I like this? Shinichi has been pretty standoffish with me on his view of Crossbell so it's good to see him taking the initiative here?
A lot of catch up posts not saying they are Alignment Indicative but they are reminiscent of Kitty Mafia but other than that vibe I am not sure I am seeing scum Crossbell. That being said I am not confident enough to move him higher than neutral and he remains in my PoE.

Questions for @Crossbell:
I have none for you at the moments as I feel you've been fairly transparent with me. I would like others to weigh in.

May 21, 2017 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
I hope everyone weighs in on Crossbell.
Seeing as how Ruu hasn't checked in yet I feel like my Vote isn't doing much?
We have 17 and a half hours left. I take my segregation duties seriously I like to get people divided on issues. So I am not opposed to moving my vote to Crossbell to force others to choose sides between the two. I am going to take some time off after that ISO. If I come back and things are still stagnate I will likely employ this method in an effort to sort you all.

May 21, 2017 7:40 PM

May 2015
lol I've been completely MIA, sorry guys! I'm so bad at being town xD I guess that would help me next time I roll scum >_>

May 21, 2017 7:43 PM

May 2015
D1: I think yurkin's lurking is scummy
N1: yurkin dies
D2: wen is one of my top suspects
N2: wen dies.

When did my suspect list became a hit list for mafia xD
Seriously stop killing all my suspects! xDD Also what happened with Rosie's bomb? she didn't use it?
May 21, 2017 7:45 PM

May 2015
@logic340 have you used your role on someone? have you gained any information from it? (you don't need to tell me the name of the player I just want to know)

May 21, 2017 7:54 PM

May 2015
@logic340 if Cross and I are you top suspects why did you choose me over him? Am I an easier mislynch? ;)

Also if I end up dying please remember that there is scum on my train. I would reaally like to say that is logic but man... he is acting like town!logic now -_-

I will placed a vote just in case... vote: Crossbell

self-preservation, logic's case and all that... I think we can still win this thou, even if you loose another townie with my lynch. At least it will help the remaining town to sort out the rest of the mafia. Specially if they see who were super okay with my lynch. Don't let them get away with "well, she was acting super scummy and she was lurking so it was obvs she was scum at the time".
May 21, 2017 8:25 PM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:
RE1031 said:
How do you feel about him claiming to have visited you night 1 yet you dropping hints everywhere that you were going to block him?
It's 2 posts we are talking here.
And it's not only the role itself that is analysable, it's also the reasoning that follows.

#88 where Logic explains how he intend to use the Neighborizer role and #119 where WyNdZ answer questions I asked about why he choose the Peeker role are in my opinion 2 very interresting posts.

Their explanations seem fair enough. Rosie's explanation was almost identical to WyNdZ's, and both say that the bomb is a role they wanted for personal reasons. Logic I already town read and even if his explanation to the role he chose struck me as odd, it would definitely not be enough to counter everything else he's done in the game.
Also it may have been 2 posts but it was quoted a number of times by others.
May 21, 2017 8:37 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@crossbell

I personally don't find you that scummy, i find ur behavior strange compared to most of your games but unlike logic i can't pinpoint what alignment tell it has towards you.

Ruu her behavior out of everyone has been the most strange and the fact that she was so scared of the bomb role when everyone else was ok voting it espically after rosie claimed she couldnt kill on even phases.

Right now my town reads are logic/zymf/suzune/wy

Unlike others i dont see wy as that scummy i mean i question his revealment too but i dont find it as scummy/strange as suzune or zymf do.
1. If you think my behavior is strange then why are you not questioning me?

2. Even if Ruu's behavior, as you say, is strange, how does that translate to Ruu being scum?

Suzune, can you answer my questions?

I havent noticed anything that hasnt been really answered or pried into already.

Because this behavior seems like scared scum not scared town.

May 21, 2017 8:38 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I see. I'm curious because of interactions between Zymf and WyNdZ. But, isn't the jester someone who wants to get lynched? How as that an ability? (I doubt that there is a jester in this game but that's because of the behavior of players.)

I dont feel like anyone has exibited that characteristic other than ruu.

May 21, 2017 8:40 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan I've been thinning about how you said you look at things aseither townie or scummy. I'm trying to think about mindsetf so if Wyndz is mafia Peeker why wouldn't he just let Zynf get lynched and just claim another townie with a weaker role as confirmed? Why make things harder for his mafia team by cleaning the strongest potential town role? And then he lynched Abu over Mela. If he is mafia he's playing the long game in a crazy ass way imo.

Logic brings up some good points the bussing part is highly possible still ill never think otherwise, but why protect such a powerful role it makes no sense. I feel like either way we will believe his claim no matter who he picked to be town.

May 21, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Zymf said:

That's the thing, everyone has their own opinion on what is beneficial for their alignment. And everyone also has preferences for which roles they like. And then if it really comes down to a consensus, you can forever go back and forth with arguments like "well, I also chose it because it'd be really bad if scum had it" and "that's exactly what scum would say" and "but am I wrong." Also, the roles they chose were based on how well they'd work in theory. Most likely their opinion has changed now that we've seen a couple roles in play.
Crossbell supposedly got the most townie role on the list, but I don't trust him at all (I don't think you did, up until one of your most recent posts). How do you feel about him claiming to have visited you night 1 yet you dropping hints everywhere that you were going to block him? Do you buy that he only read your first statement, where you asked him to be your guardian angel or whatever, and not the other posts where you tried to misguide scum? Sipping wine and keeping scum guessing is the easiest answer to give when asked about night actions.

I dont think its an opinion though certain roles are way better for town while some are way better for scum lie the jailer and the bomb role. I dont think they would change either way. I cant say much since i picked the roles based on what i want regardless of any alignment indctice but some roles like i said u would seek as scum, roles like the painter and the green egg whatever its called are both something that could be very manipulative. The jailer is something you would want as scum while reloader is not because you cant predict what eggs your team would get.

Im curious of why u keep going back to that same statement though are u trying to pressure zymf into scum reading crossbell?

May 21, 2017 8:46 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Seriously stop killing all my suspects! xDD Also what happened with Rosie's bomb? she didn't use it?

Ur either palying dumb or you didnt read the chat she said her ability only work at odds since thats what she choice. Honestly i believe your scum trying to feign ignorance so u could make it look like u really thought u would die thats why ua voided the train for so long.

May 21, 2017 8:47 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
lol I've been completely MIA, sorry guys! I'm so bad at being town xD I guess that would help me next time I roll scum >_>

This post is a huge red flag.

May 21, 2017 8:48 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@logic340 if Cross and I are you top suspects why did you choose me over him? Am I an easier mislynch? ;)

Also if I end up dying please remember that there is scum on my train. I would reaally like to say that is logic but man... he is acting like town!logic now -_-

self-preservation, logic's case and all that... I think we can still win this thou, even if you loose another townie with my lynch. At least it will help the remaining town to sort out the rest of the mafia. Specially if they see who were super okay with my lynch. Don't let them get away with "well, she was acting super scummy and she was lurking so it was obvs she was scum at the time".

@ bold serously your either jester or scum at this point. Feel like ur just trying to guilt trip logic.

@logic340 does scum ruu refer to herself as town this much if at all any?

May 21, 2017 9:03 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@logic340 have you used your role on someone? have you gained any information from it? (you don't need to tell me the name of the player I just want to know).
Personally I don't think I should answer this right now. Wouldn't it be better to let the mafia sip wine and I reveal the information when it's most prudent to do so? I don't see how revealing this information helps town at the moment? I'm not opposed to answering you can give me adequate reason.

As I told Zymf or Wyndz (Shinichi's short term is kicking in...lol). I will share the chat thread with everyone and since I have said that whoever is neighbored must agree to that.

Hypothetically if/when I decide to neighbor I will tell them this:
logic340 said:
before we get down to business I need to make something clear to you.
I told Zymf (or Wynd) that I would share my conversion with my neighbor in the thread and I fully intend to do this. So in taking part you consent to me sharing the entirety of what is said here with the other players. Also please do not inform the thread that I have neighbored you just yet. I want to see if anyone goes looking for this information.

Ruu said:

1. I get it you are implying you are tow but are you also implying that Crossbell you implying that Crossbell is a mislynch with the bolded? These things feel like TMI slips?
2. Of the people currently on your train who do you think is likely scum? Can I get your read on me? How did you go from scum reading me to he's now acting like townie logic?
3. Other than self-preservation do you actually scum read Crossbell? Do you have any read on him? Do you have a read on Shinichi as I though he was your other scum read besides me and wen?

May 21, 2017 9:04 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

@ bold serously your either jester or scum at this point. Feel like ur just trying to guilt trip logic.

@logic340 does scum ruu refer to herself as town this much if at all any?
Yes, that was part of my ISO she likes to perpetuate the idea that she is town. Usually by talking about her town game.
ex. 1. Wanting to improve her scum hunting
ex. 2. Not having the burden of being mafia
This game getting her wish? Not confident to call it a definite tell but it definitely stands out.

May 21, 2017 9:05 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

I dont think its an opinion though certain roles are way better for town while some are way better for scum lie the jailer and the bomb role. I dont think they would change either way. I cant say much since i picked the roles based on what i want regardless of any alignment indctice but some roles like i said u would seek as scum, roles like the painter and the green egg whatever its called are both something that could be very manipulative. The jailer is something you would want as scum while reloader is not because you cant predict what eggs your team would get.

Im curious of why u keep going back to that same statement though are u trying to pressure zymf into scum reading crossbell?

This is exactly what I mean by opinion. I'm pretty sure a while ago someone, either Zymf or Logic, said that the artist and green eggs were not scummy roles. And not sure if this reason's been given out yet, but the jailer seems to be a rather townie role. It can stop a NK, whether that means the person is mafia or the victim, which means although it'll be difficult to tell which of the two it is, it has a higher chance of preventing the NK, which is bad for scum and good for town.
I'm questioning why he town reads Crossbell. His reasoning are based on a few select posts, and I'm starting to think it has less to do with what Crossbell has said and more to do with his role as watcher.
May 21, 2017 9:07 PM

Jan 2010
@Crossbell why is it you aren't currently voting?'
You know what F*** it.
Uvote:
Vote: Crossbell

As much as I don't like voting with Ruu right now
Lets see if this will help to get you active.

Edit: Added vote.
logic340May 21, 2017 9:12 PM

May 21, 2017 9:18 PM

Jan 2010
Will not lynch today:
Wyndz/Zymf/RE

Not really sure:
Suzu/Shinichi

Willing to lynch today:
Ruu/Crossbell

May 21, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2010

Ruu said:

God I feel like I should move my vote right back to you. If your town like you day and all your scum reads keep flipping town shouldn't you maybe reevaluate your town reads?

May 21, 2017 9:31 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Crossbell said:

Can you explain as to why you think there is something wrong with that post in more detail, or is it mostly gut? I'm just kind of confused, as what you're saying could be applied to basically any post in this game - can you dive deeper as to why that post specifically gave you those vibes?
It's at least 90% tone, context and feeling. That is what I also mentioned in the post. It was the second red flag I got in reading the game, the first being RE the second being yours. Your posts are strange and I stopped commenting on them to be honest, because I had nothing to say that town can appreciate. No one wants to hear how Suzune thinks the writing voice is off or that the information is strange.

However, since i cannot throw darts at it, I am instead going to keep it simmering on the back burner. That way when I finally see the hit I can attack it. In my opinion you posts are busy, they fill a lot of space they say things, but no one them move the momentum of the game really. Your information posts are general and say what you are thinking, but you never make attack on the instead you linger in the background. The ones you do post though that are not your personal thoughts are strike posts. They are carefully worded to do damage. Right now I am filing your posts under the Jackrito strategy of a perfect scum game and looking to see what you do.

I 100% agree with this post. (the bottom part)
I want a vote from Crossbell. Then we can move on to more concrete analyzation.
May 21, 2017 10:16 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 3.4 🍫

🔥 🐥 Crossbell 🐥 🔥 (3): 🐰 RE1031, Ruu, logic340 🐰
🐣 Ruu 🐣 (2): 🐰 WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (1): 🐰 Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsMay 22, 2017 11:23 AM
May 21, 2017 11:04 PM

Sep 2016
I am so tired I hope I wake up before phase change tomorrow. Yeah I sleep a lot.

@Ruu I would like some reads from you (with evidence). It seems you expect to be lynched but that doesn't mean you can't at least try to defend yourself. The best defense is a strong offense and all that.

@Shinichi-kun I would like a list from you. Scum/Neutral/Town. I've been town-reading you for the majority of this game but it's mostly based on meta. Should I continue? Not sure anymore, so to get a better grasp of your alignment, I think hearing your thoughts on everyone in one go is an alright place to start.

Maybe I should have done this earlier....
May 21, 2017 11:13 PM

Jan 2010
So shit is too quiet around here for my liking.
I'm off to bed I hope I wake up to a new page in the morning.

May 22, 2017 4:06 AM

Jan 2010
I cannot believe.5+'hours later I wake up to not one be post.
Where is everyone?
logic340May 22, 2017 4:09 AM

May 22, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2010
So I am at work now and I don't know what to think?
We have lost all that momentum we had coming out of the lynch D1.
I have things I would like to discuss but I cannot do it alone?

@Ruu, @Crossbell , @Zymf, @Wyndz, @Suzune-chan @RE1031, @Shinichi-kun
7.5 hours until phase change and we have had basically 8 hours of nothing?

May 22, 2017 7:11 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
We have lost all that momentum we had coming out of the lynch D1.
I have things I would like to discuss but I cannot do it alone?
You are right that we've lost our momentum and that we should be a bit more active.
But ask away and we (at least I) will answer. Don't wait till we are online to begin the discussions.
May 22, 2017 7:40 AM

Dec 2012
All of Crossbell's posts (Unfiltered and uncommented)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.