Forum Settings
Forums
A Silent Voice
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 21, 2017 11:07 AM

Mar 2017
kikyo1hinamora said:
-kikyo- said:

stfu I did cry I cried like 10 times XD
my eyes were so red and i have a terrible hadeache now
i watched it with u how do u talk like that with ur onii

pftttttt
you weren.t even looking at me
May 21, 2017 11:41 AM

Aug 2013
Just because you didn't enjoy it as much as everyone else doesn't make it overated.
May 21, 2017 11:43 AM

Mar 2016
Animoomoos said:
Just because you didn't enjoy it as much as everyone else doesn't make it overated.
I second this.

I quite liked the movie, personally. And that's coming from someone who hates watching movies.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

May 21, 2017 12:07 PM
Apr 2016
Animoomoos said:

And just because you like it does not mean it is... well, underrated? Can the quality of a title be expessed in the objectivity of reality, or is it simply a three digit score (which is a collective pattern made out of many sentient beings evaluation) on some controversial art-oriented website?
Please always remember to follow the logical patterns.
Re:formed
May 21, 2017 12:08 PM

Apr 2016
I think people should care less what's in the top 50 of MAL.
May 21, 2017 12:14 PM

Jul 2013
thatdoggonegirl7 said:
gintamaftw1 said:
I don't understand why people think Clannad is so good.

THIS! THIS IS IS SO ME! *hugs you*

Takamura-sama said:
I mean it was a 7/10 for me. A really good anime, but I think it's slightly overrated.
It feels like Anohana but worse TO ME.
I liked the movie a lot, but you guys are acting as if this is as good as Clannad After story.

Can Someone tell me why they liked this movie so much? I don't really understand.

It might take me hours to tell you why this movie is so liked. As a person who suffers from anxiety and depression, and yes I attempted suicide, it touched my soul. It taught me a lot of things and no it's not overrated. You wanna talk about something overRATED? Kimi no Na Wa that is. Haha. That's just your mentality. Using the word overrated on this masterpiece of a movie is so 'overrated'! Better use another word.

This movie deserves the attention, the hype, the great ratings than that shit movie "Kimi no Na Wa" because it covers dark topics such as depression, mental blocks, anxiety, abandonment, bullying, disabilities, and suicide. And this movie realistically showed it as close as possible. And it actually showed that you can actually create a movie without focusing a lot on romance. Oh boy that was so satisfying.

WashingMachine45 said:
Not overate, but overhype. Havent watch it yet and some already claims its better than YN. The rate will drop soon.

But IT IS better than Kimi No Na Wa. Hahahahaha!

Agreed. Clannad is not even good. Koe no Katachi is indeed better than Kimi no na Wa. Characters are relatable, though I never attempted suicide... just bits of thought but realizing that people die when they are killed (Insert fate meme here), they go away easily.
May 21, 2017 12:15 PM

Aug 2013
Daniel_Naumov said:
Animoomoos said:

And just because you like it does not mean it is... well, underrated? Can the quality of a title be expessed in the objectivity of reality, or is it simply a three digit score (which is a collective pattern made out of many sentient beings evaluation) on some controversial art-oriented website?

Nice strawman argument. I don't base my opinions of entertainment on other people's - I just like what I like, and dislike what I dislike.
May 21, 2017 12:18 PM

Jul 2013
Intense_ said:
I think people should care less what's in the top 50 of MAL.

I think so too. A few months back I checked the top anime in MAL, looked at the forums and i saw guardians of popular top rated series reporting negative activities toward their favorite anime, like new accounts created for the sole purpose of giving their favorite anime 1's (mostly filled with Full Metal Alchemist reports). Browsed a few pages up to 20 but saw no reports defending Code Geass... heh no wonder fma is at the top when CG is in a completely different league.
May 21, 2017 12:29 PM
Apr 2016
Animoomoos said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Nice strawman argument. I don't base my opinions of entertainment on other people's - I just like what I like, and dislike what I dislike.

But did you like it because the film is actually excellent due to it's overall high quality, which is constituted by the high score (which was created by others), or did you like it because you felt you liked it and your opinion is simply arbitrary, and then the quality is decided by how highly each and every of you rate it? The "what was first" dilemma, the quality or the score? Just be honest to yourself, or be true to objective reality?
May 21, 2017 1:09 PM

Nov 2015
gintamaftw1 said:
I don't understand why people think Clannad is so good.

Agree. Clannad was good enough. The after story was very good until the last eps (in my opinion).
May 21, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2016
Animoomoos said:

Exactly.. You're right asf.

May 21, 2017 1:34 PM
Apr 2016
Otakuboii said:
Animoomoos said:

See my response to him please.
May 21, 2017 1:45 PM

Dec 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
Otakuboii said:

I have seen it, and i honestly think that the movie was great without even looking at the details, ratings, or comments about it.
The reason i said that he's right is because i've just seen to many people that think that way exactly, even if you're not one of them doesnt make his comment not right.
A lot of people think of it in another perspective, so you cant honestly judge everyone who said its perfect or that it sucks.. Everyone thinks in another way and thats the same why i thought that comment was right and i still think that it is, even tho you hit me with every argument you have.

May 21, 2017 2:34 PM
Apr 2016
Otakuboii said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

I have seen it, and i honestly think that the movie was great without even looking at the details, ratings, or comments about it.
The reason i said that he's right is because i've just seen to many people that think that way exactly, even if you're not one of them doesnt make his comment not right.
A lot of people think of it in another perspective, so you cant honestly judge everyone who said its perfect or that it sucks.. Everyone thinks in another way and thats the same why i thought that comment was right and i still think that it is, even tho you hit me with every argument you have.

I will just express my agreement with your assumptinon that the animation film was great. It undoubtedly was. Still is.

Also, this move lost all of it's hype due to Kimi no Na wa last year, and still scored highly. These are genuine scores, bud. If anything, it's underrated.[/quote]
martiooo said:
A realistic depiction of prejudice/bullying and the effects it has on victims, and you think it's overrated? Sorry, but if you scored this less than 10/10 you're just an ignorant, shallow child with lack of any real world empathy.

Also, this move lost all of it's hype due to Kimi no Na wa last year, and still scored highly. These are genuine scores, bud. If anything, it's underrated.

"Aww man I did not rate it 10/10 on some... popular Japanese culture website. I am a lesser human now".
Seriously, a little bit more mature please.
May 21, 2017 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
Otakuboii said:

I will just express my agreement with your assumptinon that the animation film was great. It undoubtedly was. Still is.

Exactly, will always be^.^

May 21, 2017 3:18 PM

Mar 2016
I think it's a very damn good anime movie.
There is really not many Animes that focus on a person who is Deaf or Mute.
Most of the time if there is a Deaf or mute person in a anime they are just some background person here and there with no focus.
The anime Koe no Katachi shows real stuff that a Deaf even Mute person might have had to deal with in there life growing up.
Being bullied in school cause you can't Hear or Speak is a real thing and it's not fun at it.
The sign Language they use in the anime is real Sign language it's JSL that's Japanese Sign Language.
Even the communication notebook in the anime.. that's a real thing that Deaf or Mute people have to use in there daily life.
Most people are not going to know sign Langauge and unless the person has a interpreter to tell other people what the person is saying, they are left with having to write what they say.
There is so many things a Deaf person even a Mute person in life has to go through that normal people can't fully understand.
Even the way stuff is done to make life normal, there is people who can't think of having to live like that.
It's very nice to see that a anime like this can also make people think about the people who are Deaf or Mute cause any other time..
We are just ghost that nobody really thinks about unless they see a person use Sign language or find out that person is Deaf or Mute.

Hell Maybe I'm a little bias and liked the anime movie so much cause i'm in fact one of them Mute people.
When I read the Manga i really lived it and made me happy to read a Manga that has some i can relate to and understand on a better level then a normal person.
I told my Deaf friend about the manga, she read it and Loved it and wanted to talk about it..
We both talked in sign Language for over a hour about it.
Both of us try to get are Mute friend to Read the manga but she is not a Book person and refused.
(She is more of a Japanese / Korean drama show kind of person.)

My Deaf friend and me ended up watching the Anime movie with closed captions on.
After we watch it we both agreed it's a damn good anime movie and there is parts in it where the Manga and the movie are not full the same but that's normal.

May 21, 2017 6:24 PM

Apr 2016
Thought it started out very well, then turned into a total rushed mess during the second half. Most of the side characters weren't fleshed out well enough to understand let alone care about them, and the pronounced melodrama came from seemingly nowhere and didn't let up until far too late. I think if it had been a single cour series instead, with some room to breathe and more time for our two (admittedly strong) leads to further their relationship, it could have been great.

This is probably one of those cases where manga-readers got much more out of it; as someone going into this blind, it just didn't quite work, especially as a stand-alone movie. Low 6/10, just because I still really liked a few of the characters and the first third or so.

Who knows, I might end up reading the manga and coming to back to this...
willingscapegoatMay 21, 2017 6:41 PM
May 21, 2017 6:44 PM
Jun 2016
martiooo said:
A realistic depiction of prejudice/bullying and the effects it has on victims, and you think it's overrated? Sorry, but if you scored this less than 10/10 you're just an ignorant, shallow child with lack of any real world empathy.

Also, this move lost all of it's hype due to Kimi no Na wa last year, and still scored highly. These are genuine scores, bud. If anything, it's underrated.

LoL you're just straight up dumb hahaha so realistic seeing a kid beat up a def girl, i see it everyday in bully cases. I love the history but saying this is completly realistc is bullshit, and implying that somemone who doesn't like it does not have empathy is stupid, it doesn't matter what the plot is, if someone PERSONALLY feels it was badly excuted, they will not relate to thre characters or story whatsoever
May 21, 2017 6:48 PM

Sep 2011
Better than Your Name that's for sure. The fact I see people rating Your Name a 9-10/10 and then rate this as 3/10 is actually quite laughable.
TyrelMay 21, 2017 6:53 PM
May 21, 2017 6:51 PM

May 2012
easily better than the top ten except gintama on this site.

Not as good as the manga but was crafted with a deft hand talent.
May 21, 2017 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Koe no Katachi was an anime that is rated a bit higher but compared the anime did better than "your name" in my opinion they did it right to the point and gave plot with the character development not lacking..

"your name" went from switching bodies of each other to living each others lives to having an accident to them not remembering the names to etc.. Its just too much ideas in one story... Sure its good but i think thats a bit too complex for an movie that short

"Koe no Katachi" though in the other hand had a simple to the point with character development, they explain a very specific point "A deaf kid being bullied" they express the character being a bully in the past but also he's trying to fix his past and his sin for bullying.

You could see just from the points on why i have rated "Koe no Katachi" higher than "your name" then again its all about my opinion because i'm not trying to find love or someones name yet. But i'm going to school and i do have problems with myself.
May 21, 2017 8:14 PM

Jun 2016
Yeah, quite overrated for me. Gave it a 7. It's not bad, but it's not a masterpiece either.
May 21, 2017 10:47 PM
Oct 2015
For me its a 7/10. The movie has a great story but it has its flaws.

Minus 1 point for the story flow. At the opening sequences it was confusing whether they were showing a flashback or present time.

Minus 1 point for the lack of character development for the supporting characters. For a two hour movie it seems incredibly rushed as you can't appreciate and understand the other characters

Lastly. Minus 1 point as the movie had almost no emotional impact on me. (The only thing that impacted me was when Nishimiya tried to kill herself)

P.S. I don't read manga much. I don't really have the time. This is just my opinion/reaction after watching the movie.
May 21, 2017 11:41 PM

Feb 2014
I don't think it's overrated, I'm sure it's overrated.

In addition, Kyoto Animation has a lot of fanboys, so... yeah.

Now I'm starting to know what is the meaning of 'best girl'.
Because tolerating and even trying and wanting to be friends with your bullies? That's only you Nishimiya.
TechOtakuMay 21, 2017 11:59 PM
May 22, 2017 4:04 AM

Jun 2015
-kikyo- said:
kikyo1hinamora said:
i watched it with u how do u talk like that with ur onii

pftttttt
you weren.t even looking at me

Rip spelling and grammar. @grammarpolice
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 22, 2017 4:08 AM

Jun 2015
Tyrel said:
Better than Your Name that's for sure. The fact I see people rating Your Name a 9-10/10 and then rate this as 3/10 is actually quite laughable.

Could you elaborate what made you like this movie as much? That is what I was after. I just don't get it, I tried reading 10/10 reviews but they were all without real debt and said that "OMG WHEN HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF OMG" etc.. I want to know what made you like it so much. I don't think it's a bad anime but I just don't get why people think it's so good

I haven't watched Your name. But what I've seen from pv's and trailers I'll probably love it. (But that's what I thought about knk as well)
Takamura-samaMay 22, 2017 4:12 AM
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 22, 2017 5:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Today in MAL 36.259 users have valued, wiht a 9.17 average!
Usually in MAL all the average are overrated, because the users are generous, and are generous because love the anime, and this film is not the excpetion, in my personal opinion. My vote was 8! I think is a great and cool film, but en 20 years this fim will be not a "classic"....or is possible i mistake, because in this life nothing is sure ;)
May 22, 2017 5:34 AM

Jul 2011
Only anime that deserve my only favorite spot, tells how much I respect and love the movie.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
May 22, 2017 5:49 AM

Sep 2011
Tyrel said:

This first thing that came to my mind as I was watching the movie. I was like this is way better than Your Name. (which I gave an 8) Both great movies, but it doesn't really surprise me that people like one and not the other because it really targets two completely different audience.

From the day I watched both trailers to the movie I knew I was going to like Koe no Katachi more and it ended up being true.
May 22, 2017 6:25 AM
May 2013
still much better than kimi no nawa
May 22, 2017 6:31 AM

May 2009
Cirno9 said:

PS: This is just my subjective opinion! Can't you just stop being so salty and stop bitching that I didn't jump on the hype train. I just hated all the characters in the movie. Can't you just accept the fact that it isn't my cup of tea and move on?

Yes, it's your personal opinion, but I can see why some of the users got fired up by your comment. It's because your points were too subjective... And I actually felt so much hate in the comment that I thought you just grabbed any excuses you can use.
Meh... It's your opinion, that's their opinion. Now let's move on.

---

As for OP, maybe it's not actually overrated. Just so happens that your taste didn't coincide with the majority.

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
May 22, 2017 6:39 AM
Sep 2016
It exceeded my expectations a little though even though i was hyped from the preview and the wait, i think this is better than kimi no nawa, personally
May 22, 2017 6:57 AM
Sep 2016
Dicky1 said:
I agree, kimi no nawa felt a little incomplete and didnt give the same sense of... whats the right word? Maybe approach or something like that.
May 22, 2017 7:40 AM
May 2013
HyperBrid said:
Dicky1 said:
I agree, kimi no nawa felt a little incomplete and didnt give the same sense of... whats the right word? Maybe approach or something like that.

for me despite the outstanding graphic it lack the epic moment
the twist is not that good and not make sense neither

but the ending on both series seems just plain fine to me
May 22, 2017 8:33 AM
Apr 2016
Dicky1 said:
HyperBrid said:

for me despite the outstanding graphic it lack the epic moment
the twist is not that good and not make sense neither

but the ending on both series seems just plain fine to me

"Oh look he has just generalized every japanese student"
Validity undermined.
May 22, 2017 8:43 AM
Nov 2016
I liked it allot tbh
May 22, 2017 8:58 AM

Oct 2012
I don't know but I personally think this movie is much better than Kimi no Na wa.
May 22, 2017 9:05 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
willingscapegoat said:

This is probably one of those cases where manga-readers got much more out of it; as someone going into this blind, it just didn't quite work, especially as a stand-alone movie. Low 6/10, just because I still really liked a few of the characters and the first third or so.

This.

They took away most of them getting along and developing their friendship (or renewing it) so it's hard to care about most of the characters. It's hard to believe that they were such friends after visiting amusement park once. It compliments the manga well, so if you have read the manga, like I did you get so much more out of it. But yeah, I don't think it's 9/10 as standalone movie but I'm biased in that aspect. Still decent though.
May 22, 2017 10:04 AM
Nov 2010
It's in a tough position. I loved the hell out of the manga, and the movie was good but didn't elicit the same emotional reaction by a long shot. I'm glad they cut the group movie submission out, but I wish they kept the ending the same with the time skip.

As mentioned by others, having so little time doesn't help flesh out characters. For instance, Mashiba had some development in the manga, but was basically a cardboard cut-out in the movie.

I think the main problem is that there's too much content for a 2 hour movie, but a TV adaptation would probably bore some people (but not me).

If you can read the manga, please do so - it's well worth the time even if you've seen the movie.
May 22, 2017 10:17 AM

May 2013
Really trying to see the point of view of people who rated the show so highly. I'm not really a big fan of movies because I feel the characters are sometimes not developed enough to make me feel anything and this is the case with this movie.

I actually tried so hard to feel anything during the whole movie but I just couldn't?! It was almost boring if not for the nicely drawn art and my curiosity for the movie due to the hype around it.

This was too slow for me, and I just can't see why people would rate it so high. I saw some people saying that the manga is tons better and get you a more emotional response, I'll take their word for it since I'm not a big manga reader. But based on the movie alone the characters doesn't feel developed enough for me to care.

When Shoko and Ishada was bullied when they were kids I was really curious on how the movie will turn out, but I'm not sure if it's because of bad directing but the high school years was a let down for me because I felt that it could've been so much more.

Anyhow, I respect to the people who really likes the movie and I am in no way bashing the movie and its fans, just feeling slightly annoyed if anything on why I didn't get as emotional due to the comments of various sites saying they are crying to this movie.
May 22, 2017 10:23 AM

Jan 2013
Nah, it's not. Lately, anime is not that good so... This movie is something different.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
May 22, 2017 10:49 AM

Apr 2015
Now that I've watched it...yeah, a wee bit. It was still an 8/10 for me.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
May 22, 2017 11:53 AM

Feb 2011
I had to rate 10 simply because I couldn't point out anything that's wrong with it, it didn't have any time travel plot holes or stuff like that and the deaf girl was one of the best girls in a while and even the ending(!) was acceptable.

My logic here is that as far as romance drama anime goes this is pretty much it. This would have been even better as a 20ep show to flesh out the characters.

If you think deaf-chan is overrated, what would you say is your best romance drama movie?
May 22, 2017 12:08 PM

Apr 2016
MagePhaira said:
Cirno9 said:

PS: This is just my subjective opinion! Can't you just stop being so salty and stop bitching that I didn't jump on the hype train. I just hated all the characters in the movie. Can't you just accept the fact that it isn't my cup of tea and move on?

Yes, it's your personal opinion, but I can see why some of the users got fired up by your comment. It's because your points were too subjective... And I actually felt so much hate in the comment that I thought you just grabbed any excuses you can use.
Meh... It's your opinion, that's their opinion. Now let's move on.

---

As for OP, maybe it's not actually overrated. Just so happens that your taste didn't coincide with the majority.

Well, I hate anime that I dislike. Isn't it natural? :^)
May 22, 2017 12:25 PM

Dec 2015
Well ... wasn't there some other movie that was rated very high? (Recently some months ago I don't remember the name ... I rarely watch movies.) I guess it depends on the taste. Movies - since they aren't that long as TV series - might attract more fans ... or even people that usually don't watch that much anime. And if the movie is well made (afaik they have higher/more budget than the cheap tv series that only are advertisement for the source material or merchandise stuff) I can understand that they get a higher score than most other anime.

(Doesn't mean I agree with hit. But I don't care. I give my personal score and just ignore the popular opinion.)
May 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Sep 2008
Oh, I love it! -.-
As soon as lot of people enjoy one movie,
as soon as movie get lot of positive scores and reviews
there will be one person who will make a topic about how "overrated" this movie is,
because he/she/it doesn't like it as much like others.

Ok. I understand.
This anime is average for you.
But do you really need to make whole topic about it?
Can you just write about it in discussion topic and move on to other movie/series?

Please, somebody delete this topic.
LittleStarMay 22, 2017 1:27 PM
May 22, 2017 2:09 PM
Jul 2016
it's not Overrated at all, it deserve Rank #2 / #3 actually. and for my opinion, kimi no nawa is overrated.
May 22, 2017 2:11 PM

Sep 2011
Takamura-sama said:
Tyrel said:

Could you elaborate what made you like this movie as much? That is what I was after. I just don't get it, I tried reading 10/10 reviews but they were all without real debt and said that "OMG WHEN HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF OMG" etc.. I want to know what made you like it so much. I don't think it's a bad anime but I just don't get why people think it's so good

I haven't watched Your name. But what I've seen from pv's and trailers I'll probably love it. (But that's what I thought about knk as well)
Because the film gives you what happens when you bully, while different in terms from what I've seen/experience, I can still relate on a personal level (This doesn't mean if you haven't experienced this that you can't feel any emotion from it.) Though, maybe it's not as effective to people who haven't experienced this before, but the whole bullying aspect and then getting bullied really hits home. You do it to someone else, then your friends are going to turn on you/snitch on you to get out of trouble and or because they only followed you so they didn't feel left out. Him getting bullied back in-return for bullying was a surprise to me, though. I didn't expect that—for the reason that they never tried to stop him—which brings me to the point of them following what others are doing until they get caught.

I feel like the character development was fine and I got to know the characters by the end of the movie. Seeing the girl/guy wanting to kill themselves at one point was pretty sad to see, as people who feel regret/get bullied will have these thoughts in their mind. For a romance/drama show, this is pretty close to what I'd expect.

On the other hand, Your Name does the same sort of thing but they're not truly by each others side all the time. Body switching only can do so much and it felt rushed from the point of the

It was something that felt really forced because it's so sudden despite knowing that it's going to happen all around the world, but not actually fall into the atmosphere. Basically, I felt less emotional impact in Your Name than I did to this movie... In fact, I had no emotional impact watching Your Name.

Now, I'm not saying either movie is extremely good and extremely bad. I rated Your Name an 8 and Silent Voice a 9. I'd probably rate these closer to the mid ranges of 7.5 and 8.5 respectively if we had a decimal system. I had problems with both movies, but not enough to rate one as low as a 7 and one as high as a 10.
TyrelMay 22, 2017 2:21 PM
May 22, 2017 3:17 PM
Sep 2012
Maybe the community is just trying to match the score with the movie's cinema release date.
May 22, 2017 3:38 PM

Oct 2014
Lol @ people saying it's overrated, take a look at your own list before talking please.

You can just say you didn't like it, or not as much as other people do, but stop with these "overrated" threads that lead to nothing.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihon_no_tsuki - Sep 21, 2016

700 by Morragan »»
Apr 4, 5:29 PM

» Ueno and miki (Spoiler)

Gilbertaxel17 - Jan 14

17 by Marianolove_55 »»
Mar 16, 9:39 AM

» Did you cry? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stacias - Aug 1, 2022

257 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Mar 3, 1:41 PM

» Sharing Whispers with Shoko - Moments that Made Us Fee

Sad-Life - Dec 31, 2023

11 by Aryan422 »»
Jan 2, 9:21 AM

» What are your opinions on Tomohiro?

Aldanaonair - Dec 29, 2023

7 by Squatch70 »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.