Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
May 20, 2017 11:46 AM

Jun 2009
@Wyndz

I see :/ Maybe you can give me some tips on how I could have used my role better once this game is done.
Ummm who is they? Are you talking about Zymf or me or someone else?
Apologises I was just playing the pronoun game. It was pretty obvious that Zymf was town. I realized pretty early that they would not make the kind of sweeping generalizations if they were scum. Also there would be more reason to do a couple of others things if they were scum and all my initial scum read of them flew away. So by the time you got around to revealing it, it was beyond obvious and where you played it was so poor. Cheapening your own role.

Motivated from a place of safely? Not sure what that means.
I wasn't really frustrated, I just did what I thought was in the best interests of the town. I felt like revealing the information at that point in time would be beneficial. Up till that point I felt that we didn't accomplish much of day 1 which is actually common because we have literally zero information on day 1. After my reveal we at least had some information.
Day one, is always a trigger finger day. The vote always seems to press to last minute. There was no momentum on the Zymf train just three lingering votes but there was no forward push. Therefore, there was no reason to see that it would end there. In fact, it would have been better to keep your high ground stance of holding information for a more valuable time period like to nail someone pushing your town target. The easy way to get around this would have been to lead a new train.

By other way around do you mean zymf being mafia and I being town? Because yes that's impossible, if zymf is mafia then I'm guaranteed to be mafia. If I'm town then zymf if guaranteed to be town.
You presented an argument about Zymf being scum and you being his buddy. I was thinking something different. My apologises, it was strange wording.

I'm not going to lie I am half scolding you because if you were town you played your hand too early and wasted it. If you are scum you gambled too big and I will lynch you for it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 20, 2017 11:47 AM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:
Suzune-chan said:
Uncertain why everyone is voting Rosie right out of the gate on day one. I clearly misunderstood why this is a good idea. All because he tried to break the tie?

It was on day 2 that we voted on Rosie and it was not because she tried to break a tie but because she almost created a tie. If I didn't change my vote in the last minute there would have been a tie. Literally within the span of ten seconds I changed my vote, Rosie put her vote on melanoid 6 seconds later and then like 4 seconds later time was up.

that is the silliest reason I had ever heard of we are talking in seconds. But okay, thanks for clearing it up.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 20, 2017 11:48 AM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:
Suzune-chan said:

Is there a third party actually or is there just speculation. Let’s assume for a minute that there is, that would mean that their win condition would need to be survivor because there are no killing roles for them to obtain and no converting roles. Therefore, is there any actual reason to worry about a third party role? No.

Well in the set up of the game third party is written so I assume there should be one. I thought about this and even said at one point that the third party can't kill town because it would be overkill to have two factions killing with such less players.
Doesn't mean the third party is a survivor, could be anything else like stuff related to who gets lynched. Could be a jester where the third party needs to get lynched on day 1 or could be to tie the votes (what I thought after rosie almost made a tie ) or literally anything else.
Point being we have no idea whether tpr is harmful to town or not.
I think it has to be a survivor and cannot be a jester, because jester is considered an ability while survivor can be a win condition.

May 20, 2017 11:51 AM

Sep 2016
My list:

Going to be busy for the next few hours.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 20, 2017 11:58 AM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:
Suzune-chan said:

You are both saying that you think that Zymf has not done enough to avoid not getting lynched and that you think you being lynched would result in him getting lynched when there is not connection between those two things.

Haha I'm officially confused. There's like a double or like triple negative if you count avoid as a negative. The sentence is anyways complicated as it is.

As for the second point, that point was replying to RE's post assuming both zymf and I are mafia. I said that if I was lynched and was revealed to be mafia it would make people suspect zymf and he would likely be lynched next. If zymf was lynched and was revealed as mafia I would basically be confirmed to be mafia and would be lynched next. My point being if RE's assumption that both of us were mafia was correct it would be stupid of me to try to protect zymf with that claim as it basically makes us connected. If would make the town have a kill two birds with one stone situation.

Damn time is almost up for night 2. I'l post this much of my reply so far and reply to the next part if I'm still alive.
You know how things get really jumbly in your head when you are thinking by yourself for a long period of time. Either that or listening to The Musical Gamer player persona 5 while reading mafia is not a good strategy.

Basically, I mean, did you think that Zymf had not done enough. That he would get lynched for his ideas. That actually does not explain it well either. It has to be: Do you think that he had not done enough to keep from being lynched.

It is okay I think RE is mafia too~

May 20, 2017 11:59 AM

Nov 2015

wen294 has been killed. He was a:

It is now Day 3. Deadline is 48 hours form this post, on May 22nd at 7:00 PM GMT.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
May 20, 2017 12:01 PM

Jun 2009
It is a pop up between who I think is most scummy but, let's do this

Vote: RE1031

May 20, 2017 12:01 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Page 1-5
@Logic340
77 This shows knowledge and understanding of the role and an interest in keeping town alive. While explosions take out town, they can also be a double edged sword. This comment is Pro-town Naturally Rosie’s follow up was super scummy though, and they were town….
141 It is for that reason that mafia probably has at least one of them. Mafia in name alone and unlikely to be caught doing something.
182 but green always looks town to the players. Therefore, it would be a strong role if the mafia threw it at their own teammates. Playing this game, Mafia, we usually associate red with scum and green with town. Therefore, the color change to green would change how people look at it making it active manipulation.

1. I've never been a fan of self sacrifice (though there are obviously exceptions to this rule) but Stray Dog really kind of cemented this feeling for me.
2. Yes I had also speculated somewhere that Mafia may take these roles in an effort to hide their intentions. I believe Wyndz and I discussed it somewhere between page 5-10
3. I guess this is why people show displeasure with the way I do my vote counts. While I do it to she my PoV it can unintentionally manipulate the reader?

Suzune-chan said:

-People ask about roles that are not their all the time. The fact that Logic asked about Shinichi’s role and claimed that only he should ask things like that is also strange. Town will ask about scum roles, scum will almost never ask about town roles in the topic, therefore, it stands to reason that Logic is more townie in that exchange because scum rarely ask about people’s roles on the topic, and the fact that it peeves Shinichi means that he feels there is something to hide from that information. Thus logic looks better then shi in that exchange. It took too long to quote it.

Togs answered me here in post [urlhttps://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=550#msg50768172]#584[/url]
If Amnesiac were to get the Peeker role they could potentially learn a second confirmed townie or confirm the information Wyndz gave us if he was given the same player. I found it odd he argued with me about that but it really isn't anything new for me and Shinichi so I really didn't take anything alignment indicative from it.

Suzune-chan said:

@Logic340

356The fact that you think you can read Ruu with such confidence actually makes me discredit your ruu read. You are clearly bias about it and the other person learns from that. In fact, there is no greater power for Ruu then to have to think you can always read her, that is how you learn how to hide yourself. Lucian used to do it to me, until I learned how to trick him.

379What is the point of this? A list of everything he has said. Why? Looks busy, but serves really know point because you did not provide a summary or opinion post afterwards.

1. I came to the same conclusion of my personal biased when doing her ISO. I would love to hear what you think of my thoughts when you get to it.
2. I had said I would do it D1 but didn't have time to finish it before phase change. I couldn't finish so I posted what I had so others would know I was working on it and could have his posts to go over themselves. I posted the complete ISO I #584. You say I was trying to look busy but do I really need to try and look busy there?

Suzune-chan said:

@WyNDz

267 I said was not going to do this any more, but seriously you did not use your role right. Yes, I thought it was quite obvious that they were town. In fact, they could have screamed it in their posts and writing. Since there was little change they were going to be lynched today, this comes off as a waste. But I tend to think this scummy behavior as opposed to a town behavior because it is not motivated from a place of safely and instead reads as frustration. Seriously, there was wayyyyy too much time and this came off as a waste. In the post after this, I assume you are mafia not Zymf. Not the other way around. Actually the fact that you made that post seems glaringly painful to me.

As you can came to a different conclusion than you did but your view is quite the interesting one. Do you see this as scum trying to get town cred more than what you would consider bad town play? I also felt his next post was a bit overexplanyl but figured that mafia wouldn't want to draw that type of attention. I'd like to talk with you more about Wyndz when you have caught up fully.

Suzune-chan said:

Random Back and forths, I have opinions on

Is there a third party actually or is there just speculation. Let’s assume for a minute that there is, that would mean that their win condition would need to be survivor because there are no killing roles for them to obtain and no converting roles. Therefore, is there any actual reason to worry about a third party role? No.

-Why? Why is the lightning rod scum. That means that this game essentially had no night phases until he was lynched. I mean, using that ability gives scum no night phases. None. So that means that scum must not have anything to lose by having the lightning rod….Honestly though I think this lynch was just lucky and does not clear anyone.

1. Based on the win conditions for town and mafia I assume that there is one. Based on my win con of "Eliminate All Threats" it seems to me that if there is a TPR they are hostile to town I some way? Survivor can generally win with either side correct? So if that is the case would they be considered a threat to town.
2. I also thought it was quite lucky as you will see I my interaction with Mela D2.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 20, 2017 12:11 PM

Jun 2009
@Logic340

All quotes are yours, I will put my answers under them.
logic said:
1. I've never been a fan of self sacrifice (though there are obviously exceptions to this rule) but Stray Dog really kind of cemented this feeling for me.
2. Yes I had also speculated somewhere that Mafia may take these roles in an effort to hide their intentions. I believe Wyndz and I discussed it somewhere between page 5-10
3. I guess this is why people show displeasure with the way I do my vote counts. While I do it to she my PoV it can unintentionally manipulate the reader?

1. I agree that there are exceptions to self-sacrifice but there are times when it is most dangerous. That is why the role had to be town not scum because the danger factor was more likely to be townie.
2.Yep, well someone commented something about it, but, I was just restating that it would be easier for the mafia to choose little roles rather then big powerful ones. Especially since they had the lightning bolt.
3. I think colors are something that are well ingrained to players so it is something to just be careful about.

logic said:
If Amnesiac were to get the Peeker role they could potentially learn a second confirmed townie or confirm the information Wyndz gave us if he was given the same player. I found it odd he argued with me about that but it really isn't anything new for me and Shinichi so I really didn't take anything alignment indicative from it.
If the host had said no I would not have said anything about it. But the fact that the player with the role argued was unusual.

logic said:
1. I came to the same conclusion of my personal biased when doing her ISO. I would love to hear what you think of my thoughts when you get to it.
2. I had said I would do it D1 but didn't have time to finish it before phase change. I couldn't finish so I posted what I had so others would know I was working on it and could have his posts to go over themselves. I posted the complete ISO I #584. You say I was trying to look busy but do I really need to try and look busy there?

1. I have finished reading the game. I was reading it early in the game but stopped middle the week. You would have to direct me to it now because it did not leave enough of an impression to poke at. I had decided that I thought Ruu was kind of scummy mid day 1 and that colored my opinions too.

logic340 said:
1. Based on the win conditions for town and mafia I assume that there is one. Based on my win con of "Eliminate All Threats" it seems to me that if there is a TPR they are hostile to town I some way? Survivor can generally win with either side correct? So if that is the case would they be considered a threat to town.
2. I also thought it was quite lucky as you will see I my interaction with Mela D2.
1. Survivors are not usually considered a threat to the town. This is just me thinking thought because all the roles are seen the third could not have a hidden role or the game would be bastard.
2. Well I did not really read comments from the former seat of this spot. I just ignored them...probably not the best idea but I tend to form my opinions rather then read theirs.

May 20, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2010
These kills are confusing the hell out of me? I didn't even get to share my thoughts on my wen ISO.
@Ruu with wen flipping town what does that do to your reads on me and Shinichi?
@Crossbell did you watch anyone last night?
@Zymf will you be more active this phase?

May 20, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2010
I'm about to get ready for work. So I'll answer any pings in a little while.

May 20, 2017 12:20 PM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:
Suzune-chan said:

There were no votes on you? Likewise, even if Zymf was lynched you would be better off revealing him close to phase change or steering the train in another direction rather then playing your hand. I’m sorry you are probably scum.

There were no votes on me when I revealed yes but I basically said if you don't believe me and think zymf is scum then just vote on me instead. I was basically taking the burden of zymf who had the highest votes at that point onto myself. There was also the fact that some people in particular melanoid (who you replaced) thought that lynching me to get a confirmed townie was a good idea. I also knew people might find it scummy that I just coincidentally confirmed the person who had the most votes on them to be confirmed townie and I was right as that is exactly what RE thought. All in all I felt I had a decent chance of getting lynched after the reveal.

If zymf was lynched what do you think would be people's reaction when they ask me who is the confirmed townie on night 1? If I said oh the confirmed townie is the one you guys just lynched and who you all know is a townie before I told you. I'd be lynched next wasting two town day phases while the mafia would be laughing at my stupidity.

Revealing close to phase change would create chaos and would not give people time to process the information. I'm gonna be honest I'm not confident in my ability to create a train in some other direction especially on day 1 when there is minimal information. Also I would basically be forcefully creating a train on someone else who could be town as well just to get attention away from zymf. Not the smartest idea in my opinion.

There was no reason to take on that burden though. There was no reason to even present that possibility. It is also encouraging people to gamble on you. "If you don't believe me, kill me" which looks so scummy. Because you are suggesting that people gamble on you and most would be unwilling to do that thus putting you in a place of safety. Well I am aware of what the former me thought, but I think your role is too powerful for manipulation purposes and for just general strength for such nonesense. See here is the crutch of it. You have the power to essentially clear anyone we don't know who you got. That is what makes you dangerous.

Honestly, if Zymf died and I was holding the role. I would just not say anything or I would lie and clear another.

May 20, 2017 12:43 PM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
RIP Wen, I'll miss you roasting other players with your jokes.

I'll miss roasting other players as well </3

Well that'd be all. Kind request to suzu not to @ me anymore just in case, and thanks for replacing into the game. I respect you for being a replacement so often, considering how much i hate stepping in to a game that's already halfway through.

Sorry i'll stay dead now xD
May 20, 2017 12:44 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 3.0 🍫

🔥 🐥 Re1031 🐥 🔥 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 logic340, Zymf, RE1031, Ruu, Shinichi-kun, WyNdZ, Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsMay 22, 2017 11:22 AM
May 20, 2017 12:45 PM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:

Suzune said:
Honestly, if Zymf died and I was holding the role. I would just not say anything or I would lie and clear another

Wow I absolutely disagree with that statement. Firstly if I didn't say anything people would get suspicious most probably like Shinichi had stated. Also that second point really makes me question if you're on the town's side or not.

I only have information on one confirmed townie, lieing about the confirmed townie would be detrimental to the town. How can I be sure who is actually a town and who is mafia? Only the mafia knows that information. The fact that you suggested such an idea makes me wonder if you're actually on the town's side.
If you for some reason could not protect your charge, could not get on to free them late game, or whatnot. I would just let it go. I would chalk it up to, oops. No one has to know that you messed up and honestly, you could have just said it was whoever died during the night phase. You owe your action to no one, you are allowed to make your own choices. So yes, I would lie. Why? Because, if push comes to shove and I had to respond, I would rather lie then admit I failed.

I guess, it comes down to. If you knew how powerful you were, why give it up? Looks so odd to me.

May 20, 2017 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
Wen, I tried not to ping anyone who had died. But I will be careful not to ping you anymore. My apologises, I if I had done it~

May 20, 2017 2:31 PM

Dec 2013
@wyndz why did u think she could be tpr? Its not weird for people to self sacrifice or admit they want to be lynched. Also i dont think she wanted to be lynched day 1 because i dont recall her doing anything outside of tieing the votes that seemed lynch worther.

May 20, 2017 2:33 PM

Dec 2013
why wen? Im honestly super curious as to why mafia choose wen, unless the redirector got him killed.

May 20, 2017 2:39 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Page 1-5

@Shinichi-Kun
44Why ever not my good sir. Especially now that we are moving into day three it would be interesting to see how people were chosen. Especially in a game where the gambit is known early, why not discuss how people were selected in it. Or are you worried that people looked to pick things that were mafia? Some roles are more easily aligned that way afterall.
103 Mason is powerful for both alignments. But strongest for mafia.
120It would have to be a control thing. As the game goes on the role becomes deadlier and deadlier. It is like waiting for someone to reveal an innocent child. The longer the information is held as the game goes on the more valuable it comes. Eventually the mafia will take notice. If they don’t that says something too.
-Shinichi-kun is playing to close the chest

First what does the bold mean lol?

Well i just don't think it will change much because everyone is normally going to put the stronger roles at the top and the weaker ones at bottom, also i see no reason for anyone to lie about their list. Better to be truthful and explain your order than to try to lie cause you might slip. I mean i just pick roles from my most favorite/ interesting to least favortie/interesting. I just feel like it wont say much about alignment though im willing to give my list up if people want it.

Yep mason is just a role i dont wanna deal with haha

I feel like the longer you wait its true might be risker and maybe less effective but giving it away earlier outside of the situation where said person might be lynched its better to reveal it to catch scum. I mean i dont like innocent childs that have to reveal because chris did that with a scum role so i distrust any type of role that can reveal mid game themselves, rather have it confirmed through the host. Either way i do see the benefits of announcing the information both early and saving it.

May 20, 2017 3:36 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:

-People ask about roles that are not their all the time. The fact that Logic asked about Shinichi’s role and claimed that only he should ask things like that is also strange. Town will ask about scum roles, scum will almost never ask about town roles in the topic, therefore, it stands to reason that Logic is more townie in that exchange because scum rarely ask about people’s roles on the topic, and the fact that it peeves Shinichi means that he feels there is something to hide from that information. Thus logic looks better then shi in that exchange.

Guess thats where our opinions ddiffer in a normal situation where information is practically given to special side effects of roles shouldn't need to be told, Why is it needed? You know my role, so if you think im scum its because of my behavior if i choose to withhold information that doesnt make me scummy unless u think the behavior is weird which i dont think it is. I dont think logic is scum for asking me obviously but i don't the information is needed your welcome to build a case and pursue me though if you think i'm scum I still wont give out any information that isnt needed your also welcome to ask togs in a message for that information just like i did.

May 20, 2017 3:40 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
WyNdZ said:

There were no votes on me when I revealed yes but I basically said if you don't believe me and think zymf is scum then just vote on me instead. I was basically taking the burden of zymf who had the highest votes at that point onto myself. There was also the fact that some people in particular melanoid (who you replaced) thought that lynching me to get a confirmed townie was a good idea. I also knew people might find it scummy that I just coincidentally confirmed the person who had the most votes on them to be confirmed townie and I was right as that is exactly what RE thought. All in all I felt I had a decent chance of getting lynched after the reveal.

If zymf was lynched what do you think would be people's reaction when they ask me who is the confirmed townie on night 1? If I said oh the confirmed townie is the one you guys just lynched and who you all know is a townie before I told you. I'd be lynched next wasting two town day phases while the mafia would be laughing at my stupidity.

Revealing close to phase change would create chaos and would not give people time to process the information. I'm gonna be honest I'm not confident in my ability to create a train in some other direction especially on day 1 when there is minimal information. Also I would basically be forcefully creating a train on someone else who could be town as well just to get attention away from zymf. Not the smartest idea in my opinion.

There was no reason to take on that burden though. There was no reason to even present that possibility. It is also encouraging people to gamble on you. "If you don't believe me, kill me" which looks so scummy. Because you are suggesting that people gamble on you and most would be unwilling to do that thus putting you in a place of safety. Well I am aware of what the former me thought, but I think your role is too powerful for manipulation purposes and for just general strength for such nonesense. See here is the crutch of it. You have the power to essentially clear anyone we don't know who you got. That is what makes you dangerous.

Honestly, if Zymf died and I was holding the role. I would just not say anything or I would lie and clear another.

Werent we also gambling with rosie though? So is it based on who or when? Cause whats a good time to clear someone? If he randomly clears someone it could lead to him clearing a scum by accident don't you think?

But becacuse he cleared randomly under no pressure you think its possible wy is scum am i correct?

May 20, 2017 3:42 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
WyNdZ said:

Wow I absolutely disagree with that statement. Firstly if I didn't say anything people would get suspicious most probably like Shinichi had stated. Also that second point really makes me question if you're on the town's side or not.

I only have information on one confirmed townie, lieing about the confirmed townie would be detrimental to the town. How can I be sure who is actually a town and who is mafia? Only the mafia knows that information. The fact that you suggested such an idea makes me wonder if you're actually on the town's side.
If you for some reason could not protect your charge, could not get on to free them late game, or whatnot. I would just let it go. I would chalk it up to, oops. No one has to know that you messed up and honestly, you could have just said it was whoever died during the night phase. You owe your action to no one, you are allowed to make your own choices. So yes, I would lie. Why? Because, if push comes to shove and I had to respond, I would rather lie then admit I failed.

I guess, it comes down to. If you knew how powerful you were, why give it up? Looks so odd to me.

I gotta agree with wy here too, this seems to come from the POV of someone who likes to manipulate the game and its roles lol. Why lie though i mean as town telling the truth harms no one but your own pride while lieing can lead to some bad re precautions if your caught.

May 20, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
@wyndz i disagree that hes the most powerful role atleast i don't agree anymore, it was def abu's role.

The question that comes to my mind though did you only protect zymf cause of his role? Cause i feel like that is scummy.

May 20, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
My list:

so you think wy clear someone randomly? Because im pretty sure his ability only works on town aligned palyers? Also what makes u think zymf is scum?

May 20, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2013
@ruu Where are you missy?

May 20, 2017 3:52 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

-People ask about roles that are not their all the time. The fact that Logic asked about Shinichi’s role and claimed that only he should ask things like that is also strange. Town will ask about scum roles, scum will almost never ask about town roles in the topic, therefore, it stands to reason that Logic is more townie in that exchange because scum rarely ask about people’s roles on the topic, and the fact that it peeves Shinichi means that he feels there is something to hide from that information. Thus logic looks better then shi in that exchange.

Guess thats where our opinions ddiffer in a normal situation where information is practically given to special side effects of roles shouldn't need to be told, Why is it needed? You know my role, so if you think im scum its because of my behavior if i choose to withhold information that doesnt make me scummy unless u think the behavior is weird which i dont think it is. I dont think logic is scum for asking me obviously but i don't the information is needed your welcome to build a case and pursue me though if you think i'm scum I still wont give out any information that isnt needed your also welcome to ask togs in a message for that information just like i did.
I honestly do not think you are scum but i thought your exchange was interesting and worth noting. In my experience your reluctance to talk about it was interesting to note.

May 20, 2017 3:54 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Werent we also gambling with rosie though? So is it based on who or when? Cause whats a good time to clear someone? If he randomly clears someone it could lead to him clearing a scum by accident don't you think?

But becacuse he cleared randomly under no pressure you think its possible wy is scum am i correct?
Um? I was not here to pressure orncomment in Rosie until after the text. But yes, the fact that Wy called it randomly with little pressure fifteen hours before the phase alerts me.

May 20, 2017 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Um? I was not here to pressure orncomment in Rosie until after the text. But yes, the fact that Wy called it randomly with little pressure fifteen hours before the phase alerts me.

Ok fair enough, and ya i kinda just realized u werent there for the rosie gamble.

But when and how would u have liked wy to release the info? Is there a time u thought would be more right?

May 20, 2017 4:19 PM

Jan 2010
Not willing to lynch:
Zymf, Wyndz

Needs looking over:
RE, Shinichi, Suzune

Willing to lynch:
Ruu, Crossbell

To start things off
Vote: @Ruu
Do you have reads on me and Shinichi?

May 20, 2017 4:22 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Ok fair enough, and ya i kinda just realized u werent there for the rosie gamble.

But when and how would u have liked wy to release the info? Is there a time u thought would be more right?
Similar to knowing when to reveal an innocent child you do it when the evidence needs to be played not just randomly. It is worth too much information.

May 20, 2017 4:23 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
why wen? Im honestly super curious as to why mafia choose wen, unless the redirector got him killed.
Unless I'm understanding one of these rules wrong. What redirector are you talking about?

Crossbell - Watcher
Zymf - Jailer
Logic- Neighborizer
Shinichi - Amnesiac
Wyndz - Peeker
RE1031 - Double Voter
Suzune - Chef
Ruu - Egg Thrower

AbuHumaid - Lightning Rod
yurkin - Reloader
Oyasumi_Rosie --Bomb
Wen - Artist

May 20, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan seeing as how you've been partners with Ruu a few times would you mind taking a stab at this question asked by Crossbell? My response is in the spoiler below. Also what do you make of Crossbell asking this question? Is town Cross really trying to figure Ruu out? Or is this scum Cross trying to look busy?

Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
Ruu - I think I'm starting to see the signs of scum Ruu flaring up. Not completely sold in it yet but some pressure should serve to help sort her out.
What do you think about my post 797? Do you think that scum Ruu points out yurkin as someone to look out for and then NKs her?

Relying on NK analysis is sketchy, I understand, but it seems like an odd choice of play coming from Ruu if she's scum.

May 20, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Unless I'm understanding one of these rules wrong. What redirector are you talking about?

Crossbell - Watcher
Zymf - Jailer
Logic- Neighborizer
Shinichi - Amnesiac
Wyndz - Peeker
RE1031 - Double Voter
Suzune - Chef
Ruu - Egg Thrower

AbuHumaid - Lightning Rod
yurkin - Reloader
Oyasumi_Rosie --Bomb
Wen - Artist

nvm i confused the lightningrod with the redirector lol, and also forgot that the role is also dead XD. So im still curious as to why wen tho.

May 20, 2017 4:55 PM

Jan 2010
Updated Vote Counts.
logic340May 20, 2017 5:07 PM

May 20, 2017 5:22 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto Duties again:
@Zymf, @RE1031, @Ruu, @Crossbell
Where are you guys?

May 20, 2017 5:34 PM

Dec 2013
This trying to find reasons as to why rosie would lie, but anyways where are you ruu i have questions for you.

May 20, 2017 6:07 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan seeing as how you've been partners with Ruu a few times would you mind taking a stab at this question asked by Crossbell? My response is in the spoiler below. Also what do you make of Crossbell asking this question? Is town Cross really trying to figure Ruu out? Or is this scum Cross trying to look busy?

Crossbell said:
What do you think about my post 797? Do you think that scum Ruu points out yurkin as someone to look out for and then NKs her?

Relying on NK analysis is sketchy, I understand, but it seems like an odd choice of play coming from Ruu if she's scum.

I wanna answer this too tho ii feel as i have already, but anyways the answer is simple ruu is quite manipulative which means anything is possible with her.

May 20, 2017 6:13 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I wanna answer this too tho ii feel as i have already, but anyways the answer is simple ruu is quite manipulative which means anything is possible with her.
Yes I remember you saying that. What about the second part of the question regarding Crossell?

May 20, 2017 7:05 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yes I remember you saying that. What about the second part of the question regarding Crossell?

Crossbell is prob just busy hes made that clear on multiple occasions plus we still have like 36 hours left.

May 20, 2017 7:13 PM

Sep 2016
vote: Crossbell
Of my three suspects, I'm most confident in this one.
May 20, 2017 7:20 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:
My list:

so you think wy clear someone randomly? Because im pretty sure his ability only works on town aligned palyers? Also what makes u think zymf is scum?

Zymf suspects WyNdZ of being scum. Unlike me, who doubts WyNdZ because in my mind, it's far too much of a coincidence that Zymf was the given name, he doubts WyNdZ for who knows what (sorry, I know a reason was given.. But I can't remember it). He even jailed WyNdZ night 1, which is bold move for a 2-shot ability and if he was going to jail someone, Rosie should have been a likelier choice. I wouldn't do it unless I knew something was up.
May 20, 2017 7:24 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Crossbell is prob just busy hes made that clear on multiple occasions plus we still have like 36 hours left.
While that is quite possible and I honestly don't feel he would lie about it eve if scum. I'm ot comfortable with him yet.

May 20, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2010
I'm going out for the night.
I will be on mobile so no big posts but I will be around.

May 20, 2017 7:32 PM

Sep 2016
WyNdZ said:

RE1031 said:

I wasn't (in fact, I called out WyNdZ for suggesting it early in the night phase).

Yup, I'm guilty. I started the Rosie is a tpr stuff but I was just speculating. There's nothing wrong with speculating, this entire game is basically about speculating who is the mafia.

That is true.......
May 20, 2017 7:38 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Zymf suspects WyNdZ of being scum. Unlike me, who doubts WyNdZ because in my mind, it's far too much of a coincidence that Zymf was the given name, he doubts WyNdZ for who knows what (sorry, I know a reason was given.. But I can't remember it). He even jailed WyNdZ night 1, which is bold move for a 2-shot ability and if he was going to jail someone, Rosie should have been a likelier choice. I wouldn't do it unless I knew something was up.
To Shinichi's point on Crossbell's activity. It's quite possible it's like Crossbell said and that he saw the call for guardian angel and watched him. Though I will e doing a ISO on Crossbell tomorrow.

May 20, 2017 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
I have a migraine I'm going to lay down for a little bit I'll be back in a bit

May 20, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 and @Zymf I already asked Wyndz and wen is now dead.
How would either of you feel about joining me for tea or other beverage of your choice?

@Suzune-chan when we're both on later I'd like to chat with you about your reads on Wyndz and RE since they differ from mine.
@Shinichi-kun of the three people with votes who do you think is likely scum?
@Wyndz have you gone back over Crossbell since we talked about him D1? What are your current thoughts on Cross/RE/Shinichi

@Ruu and @Crossbell in my eyes you two sure the heading suspects. Not to sound rude but it would be great if you'd join us.

May 20, 2017 8:01 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

To Shinichi's point on Crossbell's activity. It's quite possible it's like Crossbell said and that he saw the call for guardian angel and watched him. Though I will e doing a ISO on Crossbell tomorrow.

I don't want to keep giving freebies. The only thing that suggests he is not scum right now is the vote on Abu. I can't even recall the last scum read he gave.
May 20, 2017 8:03 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
How would either of you feel about joining me for tea or other beverage of your choice?

Bleach please.
May 20, 2017 8:05 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Bleach please.
That's a strange choice....? Would you like a cap full or the entire gallon bottle?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.