Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
May 18, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
And what about the points I made? RE's plan is way more scum than town, esp the way it would play out.

RE's plan could be assumed as being town or as a way to trick us into believe she's town. It's something worth thinking about.

I'm curious why do you care who is scum or town if you claim to be the third party.

RE1031 said:
Would like to activate my ability this phase, thanks

I think you have to send a pm
I believe she said earlier that she could do it in a pm or the thread. Though both would be great to ensure that it happens.

WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:
Inviting someone to tea is how it's been called in prior games but I am more of a coffee person myself so that works fine. FYI I may not come across that way but I am a old person....lol.

The benefits I see are if at of you are scum it puts me I close proximity to you in order to make a better read. Vise versa for you guys with me.

People don't grow old, people become old when they stop drinking coffee.

That's how I feel as well. I don't see much benefit to it, at least between you and me. Whatever can be said in the secret chat can be said here. Not really sure what close proximity is going to do. It would be better if everyone could see the interactions and give their own opinions.

The different playstyles of Zymf and you might be beneficial although he's been quite inactive. I've never played with Wen before but I didn't feel like he was bussing Abu.

I drink plenty of coffee. Hazelnut mostly these days.
Well I'm going to keep it to myself when I do finally decide. We can't always see the benefit right away, so hopefully there's something we're not thinking of. I can share what my neighbour and I say in the chats in the thread. I'm not a huge fan of secrets so after we talked I'll share the conversion.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 18, 2017 11:53 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Doesnt matter what you say they wont end the phase early just cause you say so lol, and ok even if the ur ability isnt active today ur still tpr which doesnt change much. Only difference it could make is the off chance we decide to wait till an odd number to lynch to you which i both want to wait and don't >3>
Why? Now that scum knows that I have no ability to hit scum. You have sucesfful neutered. I am completely useless as a player now. You have already took every thing from me. Why can I die?

So what ur saying is your only as good as your ability?

May 18, 2017 11:53 AM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 2.4 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Oyasumi_Rosie πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (8): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Shinichi-kun, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘ 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Crossbell, Zymf

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 2 Timer<<
May 18, 2017 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

How is she stupid? We have no idea if u choose even or odd, and all we have to off of is your word right now. It's not fair for us to have to assume that you choose odds.
I forgot the word plan.

Her plan is stupid, because 1)I. AM. NOT. SCUM. 2) I. CAN'T. EXPLODE. 3)NOW THAT THIS INFO IS OUT THERE, SCUM KNOWS WHEN TO KILL ME.

I am not saying that she should have known, I am saying now that all the info about how its going to fail is out ther, despite me telling you at least 5 times now that it was going to fail anyways, its SUPER DUPER going to fail.

Thats if we believe you tho about choosing odd phases lol

May 18, 2017 11:56 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
the thing is my vote is on Rosie and I've focused on many other players and topics this phase. I put hard pressure on Melanoid and have been calling out Crossbell and you to a extent. Also you not being concerned with her train is what bothers me, moving your vote makes it look like your distancing yourself I'm not the only one who has said it. It seems you fear retribution?

There are too many people on my train to for there not to be scum. Like I said in my Wen post, when I flip the scum can be like "Well, I did whatever else did." Another reason to hate RE's plan is that it lets scum off the hook.

How does it let scum off the hook? Depending on how they react to his plan it could etermine their alignment. For example regardless of Re plan im sitll voting you because of my distate for tpr and there hindrance to town.

May 18, 2017 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
the thing is my vote is on Rosie and I've focused on many other players and topics this phase. I put hard pressure on Melanoid and have been calling out Crossbell and you to a extent. Also you not being concerned with her train is what bothers me, moving your vote makes it look like your distancing yourself I'm not the only one who has said it. It seems you fear retribution?

ofc I fear retribution. I don't want to get killed by her -_-
I'm not 100% focus on this game that's why I haven't been super active. Give me a break -_-
I believe Mel is town because scum wouldn't vote for a teammate if they know they won't be here to unvote if necessary.

She would only kill you if she thought u were scum and she already claimed her ability wont work this phase so why arent u voting her?

May 18, 2017 12:10 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
WyNdZ said:

Hmmm that's an interesting plan. I feel like if Rosie is indeed TPR and not mafia we might have been able to get some information by seeing who was reluctant to vote on her. Like you said you've already waited for some time to get such information and well I feel like the mafia would know it would bring suspicion on them if they didn't vote so probably everyone would vote on Rosie.

I don't really like when someone is sacrificed but if everyone agrees then i guess we can follow through with your plan. We're going to have to keep our faith that nobody is going to do a last minute vote or anything though. Unlikely but lol it wouldn't be the first time I've seen something crazy happen in a mafia game before.

We also negate the possibility of Rosie being able to kill a mafia. She seems pissed at the town though so I think she would probably try to kill someone who she thinks is town. Anyways I feel like Rosie probably chose odd days so if we do go through with this plan hopefully you survive.

Fear of getting killed by Rosie = mafia

smh

nobody wants to die no matter their alignment.

not true at all

May 18, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
If Rosie is telling the truth we have options. She could also be lying to get as many people on the train to choose from as well?

If she's telling the truth we can lynch her today with no fear of losing a townie but we lose the slight benefit of possibly hitting a scum. We could put it off until tomorrow but there's no guarantee we hit scum today and we still run the risk of her hitting town tomorrow anyway. We could also enact RE's plan tomorrow but I don't see a reason to wait.

The best I can hope for is she's lying about being mafia and telling the truth about her bomb day. Then we lynch her today and she doesn't blow up anyone.

Im fine with either one but i dont think ill be changing my vote.

May 18, 2017 12:12 PM

Sep 2016
Togs said:
πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘

A ray of sunshine in my cloudy day c:
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 18, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Togs said:
πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘

A ray of sunshine in my cloudy day c:
that is a crown.

May 18, 2017 1:11 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

ofc I fear retribution. I don't want to get killed by her -_-
I'm not 100% focus on this game that's why I haven't been super active. Give me a break -_-
I believe Mel is town because scum wouldn't vote for a teammate if they know they won't be here to unvote if necessary.

She would only kill you if she thought u were scum and she already claimed her ability wont work this phase so why arent u voting her?

because she might be lying to make scum/town join her train -_-

May 18, 2017 1:11 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
I guess you're right there about the frustration coming from any alignment. Executioner is kind of like your role in Disgaea but Rosie has to pick/guess the person?
If she's scum who do you think her partner is?
If she's TPR we should still have 2 scum to catch? Who do you think they might be?

to me it's about your pause and approach to mafia that makes me feel that way. I know it will only take me so far but I'm hoping to get some use out if it nonetheless
What i meant is that i think Rosie lied about her role, and that her actual role is executioner. Claiming executioner is like the worst TPR you could claim. It feels like she decided to pick something slightly less dangerous for town. Then again that's just my gut feeling, she might've been telling the truth too.

Pause and approach...?

WHat makes u come to this conclusion?

May 18, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Fear of getting killed by Rosie = mafia

smh

nobody wants to die no matter their alignment.

not true at all

how is this not true? lmao If you die you can't play anymore so the fun is over who would be okay with that?
May 18, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

So is it a stupid plan or not :P
If I'm scum, it's brilliant, no?

All scum plans are stupid to everyone who isn't scum. But here is the paradox. If you town, you have stupid useless plan, and you made a strong player who was willling to work with you useless as well, you have made wincon for town that much harder.

If you are scum, by having this convo with me, you have made yourself way more suspicious, and once my flip comes, people will start looking in to this, making it way harder for you to cover up. You have made wincon for scum that much harder.

WHy would we look into her? Regardless ur still tpr, doesnt matter if u get lynched with or without her plan. If shes the sole person on her train when u get lynched shes def town.

May 18, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

You know what? Don't care. Pretty much done with this game. I'd rather get you lynched first and then take the fall tomorrow since this game's been nothing to me but trash talk from you. I tried :/
Fine, help me get the mods to end this game.

@Togs @JackRito
See, look at this. I am not the only one who hate this Day. Please let this phase end!

ENOUGH the phase will not end early understand?

Why are u being an ass to Re she hasnt even once said anything offensive towards you so i dont understand why ur constantly atttacking her.

May 18, 2017 1:16 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie and @RE1031 you two should take a break for a few. Or at least focus on other people and topics. Give your irritation and frustration with one another some time to cool down because neither of you is getting anywhere with this right now.
I'm going to take a little break from posting I'll be checking in from mobile.
Bro I leave for class in 20 minutes, you won't see me for nine hours after this.

I shouldn't have to suffer alone.

And what about the points I made? RE's plan is way more scum than town, esp the way it would play out.

How she wants to sacrifice just her life to get rid ofyou?

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Based of my current reads and what I can make of this vote count I'd say You, Shinichi, Ruu, or Mela (to a lesser extent since our interaction) You could throw RE in there too but I have a town on right now. So you, Ruu, Shinichi would be where I would look.
Can you answer my question about scum!Ruu talking about yurkin on Night 1 then NKing her? It seems like suboptimal play for scum!Ruu to make.

And I don't really think that scum!melanoid votes AbuHumaid due to inactivity and doesn't change her vote.

logic340 said:
@Crossbell - I'll look over your reads tomorrow and other posts tomorrow. I went to know how I wet form looking off to your strongest tow read though?
I already addressed this.

wen said:

Dead... chat?
Peculiar mistake to make.
In the scum chat, I mean.

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

because she might be lying to make scum/town join her train -_-

So what are u afraid of then?

May 18, 2017 1:17 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

only if you actually get the town cred but I'm not buying it

I guess now I know how Rosie feels, not getting believed. Oh well. It's not like I town read you anymore anyway.

She doesn't believe me = she must be scum

flawless thinking smh

May 18, 2017 1:19 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:
What i meant is that i think Rosie lied about her role, and that her actual role is executioner. Claiming executioner is like the worst TPR you could claim. It feels like she decided to pick something slightly less dangerous for town. Then again that's just my gut feeling, she might've been telling the truth too.

Pause and approach...?

That's how it came across to me. Like she thought something up to come across as slightly less anti-town. Because executioner is anti-town any way you put it. But guessing a kill isn't as much. Then she said something about trying to kill Mela to make her prediction come true, so that's basically hunting somebody similar to a executioner does. Then she proceeded to say that she didn't submit her prediction. I mean c'mon that's as 100% against your own win-con as it comes if she was telling the truth. Above that there's legit no reason not to submit at least something, even if it's bogus or you don't believe in it. Yet she said she didn't which leads me to think that she didn't tell the truth about her role, and that she doesn't need to send something like that in at all. Then if you combine that with her behaviour i can only really think of an executioner. There aren't all that many other options tbh. I doubt it's a serial killer or arsonist and anything slightly more pro-town like survivor and she would've claimed that.
May 18, 2017 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wait am I missing something? Why would Rosie only kill someone if she thought they were scum?

Welll thats what i thought then i saw her post about rnging the kill so now we are just better off lynching her this phase.

May 18, 2017 1:20 PM

Jan 2016
RE1031 said:
Because my role is the double voter, and Rosie only needs 2 votes for a lynch, I'm going to offer to use my active and vote for her today. I'm getting scum read by at least two people, and it'd be a waste for someone with a much better townie rep to be killed (and flip town).
I had this plan since N1, and I was quite worried I'd be killed because my role is dangerous for scum. If the top two lynch trains are scum and me, I can vote scum simply to save myself.
This plan does work - like you technically can't stop me because if I use my active, you'd be risking getting killed by the bomb for nothing. It's just that if Rosie is mafia, it works better because then we know town was always going to get killed, and then the votes can be more easily read. If she's TPR, then there'd actually be a chance of mafia dying, and votes will be harder to read.
And of course, the reason I had to wait is because if I offered this plan from the start, there'd be nothing to go off on when it comes to who's willing to vote Rosie and who's not, since we'll all just default to the plan.
There are a couple issues with my plan, but all of them are trust-issues. Also, the only reason I'm telling you instead of doing it is just in case I missed something and it doesn't work before I waste my only shot.
This post is actually making me reconsider my read on RE, because I don't think she offers to use up her double vote as scum. I feel like as scum she'd try to save the double vote for a more opportune time, especially when one of her teammates was downed Day 1.

RE said:
Also, he confessed that he visited Zymf last night, but I don't know why he'd do that when Zymf made a big deal of jailing Crossbell?

I read this post:

Zymf said:
I think my guardian angel is watching over me tonight, so I won't get killed by the mafia (hint: Watcher).
I didn't read anything over the night phase when Zymf said that he would target me, because I was on a plane at the time IIRC.
May 18, 2017 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

not true at all

how is this not true? lmao If you die you can't play anymore so the fun is over who would be okay with that?

No shit ruu lol, but your ok that letting her live because ur afraid of that small chance u will be her target?

May 18, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
@Crossbell I wasn't here when the Abu train started. MY GRANDPA DIED PEOPLE, OFC I WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD! I hadn't even had the time to consider Abu as a possible scum. I still think Rosie is either scum or tpr (more tpr now that she is voting for herself). What's the point on focusing only on her? that lynch is set, shouldn't we worry now about the other possible partner? is not like Rosie dies we win. We still need to find the last mafia. Can we focus on that please?
Yeah, I agree that we should find the other remaining members of the mafia. I was just narrowing the gamestate down in my head because IMO we got a lot of clears off of the AbuHumaid wagon and I've been trying to use those in order to solve the game.
May 18, 2017 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I guess now I know how Rosie feels, not getting believed. Oh well. It's not like I town read you anymore anyway.

flawless thinking smh

You wouldn't recognize flawless thinking when you're looking at it, clearly. I mean any way you look at it that makes perfect sense right?

(sorry for the exessive sarcasm, couldn't help myself)
May 18, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That's how it came across to me. Like she thought something up to come across as slightly less anti-town. Because executioner is anti-town any way you put it. But guessing a kill isn't as much. Then she said something about trying to kill Mela to make her prediction come true, so that's basically hunting somebody similar to a executioner does. Then she proceeded to say that she didn't submit her prediction. I mean c'mon that's as 100% against your own win-con as it comes if she was telling the truth. Above that there's legit no reason not to submit at least something, even if it's bogus or you don't believe in it. Yet she said she didn't which leads me to think that she didn't tell the truth about her role, and that she doesn't need to send something like that in at all. Then if you combine that with her behaviour i can only really think of an executioner. There aren't all that many other options tbh. I doubt it's a serial killer or arsonist and anything slightly more pro-town like survivor and she would've claimed that.

So u think her target is Re1? Also i questioned that too literally no reasonnot to submit an action its practically going against ur win con haha. I mean shes still a bomb role its just it seems like she just has tpr type of win condition.

May 18, 2017 1:31 PM

Jan 2016
So let's break this down.

1. We are lynching Rosie Today as a claimed neutral. She could either be neutral or mafia; either way, it is +EV to lynch her because we are already ahead and we should always lynch neutral claims.

2. Should we all vote Rosie, or only have a specific subset of people vote her? This is to prevent scum!Rosie from shooting a townie if she is indeed scum with the bomb ability, and it forces her to shoot within a specific group of people. I think I like having only a couple of people voting her just in case she does have the bomb ability.

3. We should evaluate once Rosie is lynched. If she's mafia, yay. We're on a roll this game. If she flips neutral, then we should all put our thinking heads together and figure out the remaining scum in this game.

Any objections? I want everyone to respond to point 2 if possible, as I don't want scum!Rosie to gun down someone who is a widely consensus townread.
May 18, 2017 1:36 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
So let's break this down.

1. We are lynching Rosie Today as a claimed neutral. She could either be neutral or mafia; either way, it is +EV to lynch her because we are already ahead and we should always lynch neutral claims.

2. Should we all vote Rosie, or only have a specific subset of people vote her? This is to prevent scum!Rosie from shooting a townie if she is indeed scum with the bomb ability, and it forces her to shoot within a specific group of people. I think I like having only a couple of people voting her just in case she does have the bomb ability.

3. We should evaluate once Rosie is lynched. If she's mafia, yay. We're on a roll this game. If she flips neutral, then we should all put our thinking heads together and figure out the remaining scum in this game.

Any objections? I want everyone to respond to point 2 if possible, as I don't want scum!Rosie to gun down someone who is a widely consensus townread.

I absoutely agree on the 1st point.

I rather see atleast half the player base vote for her outside of zymf of course. You being one of the people i would want on her train same goes for ruu and re1 of course. What has me furious is that shes just gonna rng but then again she is tpr and has no reason to help town at all.

That is pretty much the conclusion i was coming too i really dont see her flipping scum tho, Ill def be looking at ruu regardless tho since shes acting weird.

May 18, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
Based of my current reads and what I can make of this vote count I'd say You, Shinichi, Ruu, or Mela (to a lesser extent since our interaction) You could throw RE in there too but I have a town on right now. So you, Ruu, Shinichi would be where I would look.
Can you answer my question about scum!Ruu talking about yurkin on Night 1 then NKing her? It seems like suboptimal play for scum!Ruu to make.

And I don't really think that scum!melanoid votes AbuHumaid due to inactivity and doesn't change her vote.
sorry I missed it.
So I've seen Ruu make suboptimal scum plays and kills.
In my first have Soren caught her partner D1 he lived throughout the game
D2 cop was revealed they lived as well
In NnT Gruffin was suspicious D1 got the NK N1 surprising kill.
I was all over Jackrito D2 and they killed him that night.
When I was scum with her in Sailor Moon they left the decision making to me while I was alive (picked purity because he knew my scum game but he was jailed) I deferred to coro night 2. After I died I felt they made s suboptimal kill but we were still able to win the game.
So no it's not out of the range of her scum game imo. This is assuming she's made the decisions on whop to kill N1?

Edit: typos
logic340May 18, 2017 1:58 PM

May 18, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

I've started this already but I'll share my list again.
Zymf - confirmed town had no business on this train.
Wyndz - my strongest town read this game wouldn't mind if he abstained
wen - I really don't he's scum here he could abstain
RE1031 - has been a pretty strong town read for be before her plan..I know others are suspicious of her but I think I'd be ok with her abstaining.

Everyone else (myself included) should be voting Rosie in my option.

May 18, 2017 2:15 PM

Jan 2016
Vote Oyasumi Rosie
May 18, 2017 3:30 PM

Dec 2012
I will only skim through Day 2 (maybe ctrl+f zymf), so could someone give me a recap?
Also, did Crossbell ever reveal if she watched someone (aka me) tonight?

Random comments to Night 1
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

You know what, I've been rereading the votes... If Rosie didn't last minute vote Melanoid and WyNdZ didn't change his vote from Mela->Abu, Abu would have been lynched. If you ignore WyNdZ's vote change, Abu would have been lynched no matter what. In fact, if we're looking at this from WyNdZ's perspective moments before TIME!, Abu is getting lynched. So it doesn't seem like a terrible idea for him to jump on the train that seems like it's going to carry out to gain some town credit when it flips scum.
Although this is just speculation and I think Rosie is far more suspicious right now.

I really like this post. Another reason why my idea of Wy being scum and trying to pocket Zymf + gain towncred is not so crazy.
It seems I am not the only one who is a little suspicious of WyNdZ (Case: #586)

RE1031 said:
Ugh the Jailor role kinda sucks lol
I was thinking: hey, why doesn't Crossbell watch Zymf and Zymf protect Crossbell? And then I realized if Zymf "protects" Crossbell, he won't be able to watch Zymf....
Yah it assumes they both are town but it was a nice thought while it lasted......
I like my role ^^
- I can roleblock Night Kills and thus detect scum. (like I tried with WyNdZ)
- Or I can protect from Night Kills and thus confirm town.
May 18, 2017 3:47 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

No shit ruu lol, but your ok that letting her live because ur afraid of that small chance u will be her target?

aahah no, she is getting lynch I just don't want to be a candidate for the killing xD
May 18, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2013
@zymf he did watch you

Ill let logic do a recap hes better at it

May 18, 2017 3:50 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

flawless thinking smh

Both parts have nothing to do with each other. The fact you've been avoiding Rosie's train is what bothers me. If I thought anyone who didn't believe me was scum, there'd be a lot more people on my list besides you and Crossbell.
May 18, 2017 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

aahah no, she is getting lynch I just don't want to be a candidate for the killing xD

>_> idk if ur cautious town or obvious scum

May 18, 2017 3:54 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

flawless thinking smh

Both parts have nothing to do with each other. The fact you've been avoiding Rosie's train is what bothers me. If I thought anyone who didn't believe me was scum, there'd be a lot more people on my list besides you and Crossbell.

Like me :D since me and you clash quite alot tho surpisngly that hasnt happened this game i just dont trust you for wanting wy information so soon.

May 18, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
I will only skim through Day 2 (maybe ctrl+f zymf), so could someone give me a recap?
Also, did Crossbell ever reveal if she watched someone (aka me) tonight?

Random comments to Night 1
Ruu said:

I really like this post. Another reason why my idea of Wy being scum and trying to pocket Zymf + gain towncred is not so crazy.
It seems I am not the only one who is a little suspicious of WyNdZ (Case: #586)

RE1031 said:
Ugh the Jailor role kinda sucks lol
I was thinking: hey, why doesn't Crossbell watch Zymf and Zymf protect Crossbell? And then I realized if Zymf "protects" Crossbell, he won't be able to watch Zymf....
Yah it assumes they both are town but it was a nice thought while it lasted......
I like my role ^^
- I can roleblock Night Kills and thus detect scum. (like I tried with WyNdZ)
- Or I can protect from Night Kills and thus confirm town.

Rosie claimed TPR there has been a lot of focus on that.
Rosie says she will not be able to kill anyone today.
RE is willing to use her double vote to be Rosie's only victim
Crossbell says he watched you last night.
Ruu seems to be avoiding the Rosie train (but I could be wrong).
RE and Rosie have been going at one another
Rosie wants the hosts to end the phase early

May 18, 2017 3:57 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@zymf he did watch you

Ill let logic do a recap hes better at it
maybe not my best work but I tried.

May 18, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

I'm going to work on an ISO. Never knew how many words you "N" and "B" so it is slow going. I see some of the same scum markers I saw in Disgaea when I caught her there. Please be patient with me.

May 18, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2012
Post #593: Logic suggest that Rosie might be a TPR
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
Did not see that coming. I overlooked the usefulness of her role. And basically everything else.

Anyway, I have a plan (which I will reveal in due time). It requires universal cooperation. Rosie's actions from yesterday are highly suspicious. She also has not offered any explanation to them. I get the feeling mafia would be more defensive. I think it's important we lynch her today - but not before discussing whether she is third party or mafia.
I hadn't thought about it either. At this point I think Rosie may be third party. That post where she said all roles were neutral to here made me think she might be hinting towards he alignment.?

#597: RE says her "plan" only works if Rosie is mafia not third party.
RE1031 said:
I'm so sad... My plan only works if Rosie is mafia not third party...

#599: WyNdZ talks about third party in relation to votes and ties
WyNdZ said:
But I did suspect Rosie to be a mafia long back. I still do, as for why I suspect that she wants to create a tie. Because she literally made the change in like the last moments. But yeah it seems my idea of the third party's goal being to get a tie is probably wrong. A tie only leads to no lynch on day 1 not all the days like I initially thought so yeah it doesn't make much sense for the third party to try creating a tie in votes.

Post #629: I think this post speaks for itself...
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

Just tell me, are you third party?
And your conditions?
pwetty pwease c;

I don't know... all those votes are vewy vewy scawy.... 3: If I tell the twuth would you believe me?

Post #637: Rosie begin to claim TPR
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have to guess killed correctly for three phases, but the guess has to be made a phase in advance. I RNG'd and got Mel.

Conclusion: I don't trust Rosie's third party claim and I think we are gonna hit another mafia today. She only came up with the fake claim because others had already suggested it and it would save her from RE's "terrible plan" (and Rosie knew she was already in a bit of a pinch). She came up with her funny win condition by taking inspiration from the game state and from posts like WyNdZ's.

ps. I'm on page 15 currently.
pps. Thanks for the recap.
ZymfMay 18, 2017 4:10 PM
May 18, 2017 4:09 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Like me :D since me and you clash quite alot tho surpisngly that hasnt happened this game i just dont trust you for wanting wy information so soon.

Fair enough, although I still don't see how wanting that information is scummy. But it wasn't like I thought my question through, it was more of a conversation starter + I dislike wriggle room.
May 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm going to work on an ISO. Never knew how many words you "N" and "B" so it is slow going. I see some of the same scum markers I saw in Disgaea when I caught her there. Please be patient with me.

Np take your time :D

May 18, 2017 4:50 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Fair enough, although I still don't see how wanting that information is scummy. But it wasn't like I thought my question through, it was more of a conversation starter + I dislike wriggle room.

Honestly i dont think u did either which is why I dislike ruu more than you right now.

May 18, 2017 4:55 PM

Apr 2017
tpr means town power role?

I still think lynching Rosie is the way to go today. She's been wanting to end the day now but I think that would be just wasting a day phase.

Re1031's plan sounds nice, in case rosie was lying with not being able to explode this day only, then re would go boom.

but then again rosie and re1031 interactions looks like they aren't on the same alignment so maybe re going boom doesn't sound good.

Can Re still cancel her ability once she posted that she's using it?
May 18, 2017 4:56 PM

Dec 2013
@melanoid it means Third Party Role

when refering to a town Power role normally we will just say

So and so has a PR

May 18, 2017 5:01 PM

Apr 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
@melanoid it means Third Party Role

when refering to a town Power role normally we will just say

So and so has a PR

alright thanks, it was confusing me for some time now ;-;
May 18, 2017 5:05 PM

Sep 2016
Melanoid said:

I'm pretty sure I can't. But this way, I don't accidentally go killing townies and my role is less of a threat to scum.
edit: less of a threat to scum = less likely to get killed during the night
May 18, 2017 5:13 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Melanoid said:

I'm pretty sure I can't. But this way, I don't accidentally go killing townies and my role is less of a threat to scum.
edit: less of a threat to scum = less likely to get killed during the night

If i was to allow something like that to be cancelled i would make it so it can only be cancelled at most 3 hours before phase change.

But if you were to cancel it now i would just scum read you

May 18, 2017 5:23 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 2.5 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Oyasumi_Rosie πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (9): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Shinichi-kun, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, πŸ‘‘ RE1031 πŸ‘‘, Crossbell 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Zymf

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.