New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
May 18, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Absolutely not
No, what is the point? What is any good reas to continue this day when there is nothing to learn from it?

Information we still have 27 hours i will not allow the phase to end sooner, also it has to be voted vy everyone not the person being lynched.

May 18, 2017 10:13 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Absolutely not
No, what is the point? What is any good reas to continue this day when there is nothing to learn from it?
we've learned a lot. I've had a lot of good interactions today with you, mel, cross, RE. We have 26 hours to gather more information.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 18, 2017 10:15 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

From my POV since abu was on mela train its possible no one there is scum since i dont think scum would vote for the same person this early but then again rosie is on that train >_>.

If youu look at the abu train logically the only people who could possibly be scum there is wen or crossbell maybe wen tho?

Also @logic340 why is ruu vote on you?
I can to the same conclusion on wen and Crossbell as I've seen both of them bus in similar situations. I have a stronger read on wen though.

Ruu voted for me because she said I felt like scum logic from Sailor Moon mafia. I asked others about this comparison but they are both scum (Rosie/Abu). It seems I've moved from scum to neutral now. Here is the post with her vote on me.

[Spoiler]quote=Ruu message=50752350]
wen294 said:

Usually when people start backreading they start from the top. As i said earlier, when i asked her something similar, she probably just hasn't read your post yet.

I found the post! It's so hard to read on mobile ;-;
I see.... If our Jailer is town then I won't be voting for him. I don't think that Zy and Wy are mafia together that would be a silly move to make if they were. So I'll trust both of them for now. And vote for my second scum read.
(It could also be possible that Wy is mafia and by saying that Zy is town he gets to pocket him + gain towncred but I'll think about that later...)

vote change: logic
[/spoiler][/quote]

Good that we came to the same conclusion

I cant really give a comparison because i wasnt there, but we've also came to the lot of conclusions which makes me trust you alot more than ruu.

May 18, 2017 10:15 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
People want info right?? Lets pester the mod! Get the to change the day. The you will get more info to talk about

no i wont say it again

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Read between the lines. I'm not scum and the bomb can't go off today. THat is one of the many reason I was asking to be killed yesterday, and hoping I would get killed last night

So your implying you choose odd phases?
Fine. The I will keep saying. Every hour, on the hour till one of the replies.

I am not implying anything.

May 18, 2017 10:17 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Information we still have 27 hours i will not allow the phase to end sooner, also it has to be voted vy everyone not the person being lynched.
What? You like to go back on your word? THis is the post right after the one where you state that you won't say it again, where you are in fact, saying it again.

With Re stupid full out for everyone to see, and the fact I could say oxygen helps you live and no one would believe, no one is going to switch their votes to me, making this impossible to end.

May 18, 2017 10:20 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

no i wont say it again

So your implying you choose odd phases?

Doesnt matter what you say they wont end the phase early just cause you say so lol, and ok even if the ur ability isnt active today ur still tpr which doesnt change much. Only difference it could make is the off chance we decide to wait till an odd number to lynch to you which i both want to wait and don't >3>

May 18, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What? You like to go back on your word? THis is the post right after the one where you state that you won't say it again, where you are in fact, saying it again.

With Re stupid full out for everyone to see, and the fact I could say oxygen helps you live and no one would believe, no one is going to switch their votes to me, making this impossible to end.

How is she stupid? We have no idea if u choose even or odd, and all we have to off of is your word right now. It's not fair for us to have to assume that you choose odds.

May 18, 2017 10:21 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Doesnt matter what you say they wont end the phase early just cause you say so lol, and ok even if the ur ability isnt active today ur still tpr which doesnt change much. Only difference it could make is the off chance we decide to wait till an odd number to lynch to you which i both want to wait and don't >3>
Why? Now that scum knows that I have no ability to hit scum. You have sucesfful neutered. I am completely useless as a player now. You have already took every thing from me. Why can I die?

May 18, 2017 10:22 AM

May 2015
@logic340 Rosie is getting lynch no matter what I do. I don't care about her train because I would like to focus on other players as well. Like I said a million times.

@Crossbell I wasn't here when the Abu train started. MY GRANDPA DIED PEOPLE, OFC I WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD! I hadn't even had the time to consider Abu as a possible scum. I still think Rosie is either scum or tpr (more tpr now that she is voting for herself). What's the point on focusing only on her? that lynch is set, shouldn't we worry now about the other possible partner? is not like Rosie dies we win. We still need to find the last mafia. Can we focus on that please?

I already gave my possible suspects and I'm voting for one of them. Tunneling is not the way to go, we need to keep searching.
May 18, 2017 10:23 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

It was a pretty good plan, which is to say it wasn't BS, which is more than most mafia game plans can say >:(
And it wasn't that I didn't believe you are TPR, it's just that your wincon was really weird.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 18, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
I don't want zymf anywhere near this train.
I don't have time to do much of anything right now except unvote to avoid getting killed by Rosie.
Will try to catch up tomorrow.

Unvote

(Yes I bluffed)
May 18, 2017 10:24 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

How is she stupid? We have no idea if u choose even or odd, and all we have to off of is your word right now. It's not fair for us to have to assume that you choose odds.
I forgot the word plan.

Her plan is stupid, because 1)I. AM. NOT. SCUM. 2) I. CAN'T. EXPLODE. 3)NOW THAT THIS INFO IS OUT THERE, SCUM KNOWS WHEN TO KILL ME.

I am not saying that she should have known, I am saying now that all the info about how its going to fail is out ther, despite me telling you at least 5 times now that it was going to fail anyways, its SUPER DUPER going to fail.

May 18, 2017 10:28 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@logic340 Rosie is getting lynch no matter what I do. I don't care about her train because I would like to focus on other players as well. Like I said a million times.

@Crossbell I wasn't here when the Abu train started. MY GRANDPA DIED PEOPLE, OFC I WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD! I hadn't even had the time to consider Abu as a possible scum. I still think Rosie is either scum or tpr (more tpr now that she is voting for herself). What's the point on focusing only on her? that lynch is set, shouldn't we worry now about the other possible partner? is not like Rosie dies we win. We still need to find the last mafia. Can we focus on that please?

I already gave my possible suspects and I'm voting for one of them. Tunneling is not the way to go, we need to keep searching.
the thing is my vote is on Rosie and I've focused on many other players and topics this phase. I put hard pressure on Melanoid and have been calling out Crossbell and you to a extent. Also you not being concerned with her train is what bothers me, moving your vote makes it look like your distancing yourself I'm not the only one who has said it. It seems you fear retribution?

May 18, 2017 10:31 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

wait didn't I quit that game after like two phases? xD It was the one Shad hosted right? I got replace after a couple of days :/
Denja and I caught you D1 but w lynched our cop (bunny) instead. D2 you worked out of being lynched again (iirc) at the cost of Soren. I scum read you that whole game yet kept getting accused of protecting you? You did pay well that game ave I wish Denja was here to tickle you now.

What's up with your vote? I hope you're not avoiding this Rosie train.
If Rosie is scum whoop is her teammate?
If she's TPR do you think there are 2 scum left? If so who are they?

oh but I got out before the player that replaced me got lynched right? I seriously don't remember...
I'm working on it... did you read my notes btw?
May 18, 2017 10:33 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
the thing is my vote is on Rosie and I've focused on many other players and topics this phase. I put hard pressure on Melanoid and have been calling out Crossbell and you to a extent. Also you not being concerned with her train is what bothers me, moving your vote makes it look like your distancing yourself I'm not the only one who has said it. It seems you fear retribution?

There are too many people on my train to for there not to be scum. Like I said in my Wen post, when I flip the scum can be like "Well, I did whatever else did." Another reason to hate RE's plan is that it lets scum off the hook.

May 18, 2017 10:35 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

ofc I fear retribution. I don't want to get killed by her -_-
I'm not 100% focus on this game that's why I haven't been super active. Give me a break -_-
I believe Mel is town because scum wouldn't vote for a teammate if they know they won't be here to unvote if necessary.
May 18, 2017 10:36 AM

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

There are too many people on my train to for there not to be scum. Like I said in my Wen post, when I flip the scum can be like "Well, I did whatever else did." Another reason to hate RE's plan is that it lets scum off the hook.

+1
May 18, 2017 10:38 AM

May 2015
WyNdZ said:
RE1031 said:
Sorry for the delay, went from packing all day to driving all night, not fun.
Anyway, about my plan, seeing as it ticked more than a couple people off, I won't joke about it.

Because my role is the double voter, and Rosie only needs 2 votes for a lynch, I'm going to offer to use my active and vote for her today. I'm getting scum read by at least two people, and it'd be a waste for someone with a much better townie rep to be killed (and flip town).
I had this plan since N1, and I was quite worried I'd be killed because my role is dangerous for scum. If the top two lynch trains are scum and me, I can vote scum simply to save myself.
This plan does work - like you technically can't stop me because if I use my active, you'd be risking getting killed by the bomb for nothing. It's just that if Rosie is mafia, it works better because then we know town was always going to get killed, and then the votes can be more easily read. If she's TPR, then there'd actually be a chance of mafia dying, and votes will be harder to read.
And of course, the reason I had to wait is because if I offered this plan from the start, there'd be nothing to go off on when it comes to who's willing to vote Rosie and who's not, since we'll all just default to the plan.
There are a couple issues with my plan, but all of them are trust-issues. Also, the only reason I'm telling you instead of doing it is just in case I missed something and it doesn't work before I waste my only shot.

Hmmm that's an interesting plan. I feel like if Rosie is indeed TPR and not mafia we might have been able to get some information by seeing who was reluctant to vote on her. Like you said you've already waited for some time to get such information and well I feel like the mafia would know it would bring suspicion on them if they didn't vote so probably everyone would vote on Rosie.

I don't really like when someone is sacrificed but if everyone agrees then i guess we can follow through with your plan. We're going to have to keep our faith that nobody is going to do a last minute vote or anything though. Unlikely but lol it wouldn't be the first time I've seen something crazy happen in a mafia game before.

We also negate the possibility of Rosie being able to kill a mafia. She seems pissed at the town though so I think she would probably try to kill someone who she thinks is town. Anyways I feel like Rosie probably chose odd days so if we do go through with this plan hopefully you survive.

Fear of getting killed by Rosie = mafia

smh

nobody wants to die no matter their alignment.
May 18, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
If Rosie is telling the truth we have options. She could also be lying to get as many people on the train to choose from as well?

If she's telling the truth we can lynch her today with no fear of losing a townie but we lose the slight benefit of possibly hitting a scum. We could put it off until tomorrow but there's no guarantee we hit scum today and we still run the risk of her hitting town tomorrow anyway. We could also enact RE's plan tomorrow but I don't see a reason to wait.

The best I can hope for is she's lying about being mafia and telling the truth about her bomb day. Then we lynch her today and she doesn't blow up anyone.

May 18, 2017 10:41 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Denja and I caught you D1 but w lynched our cop (bunny) instead. D2 you worked out of being lynched again (iirc) at the cost of Soren. I scum read you that whole game yet kept getting accused of protecting you? You did pay well that game ave I wish Denja was here to tickle you now.

What's up with your vote? I hope you're not avoiding this Rosie train.
If Rosie is scum whoop is her teammate?
If she's TPR do you think there are 2 scum left? If so who are they?

oh but I got out before the player that replaced me got lynched right? I seriously don't remember...
yes I quoted it and asked you a question about a post you never responded to. I'll go find it and repost it.

May 18, 2017 10:44 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

yes I quoted it and asked you a question about a post you never responded to. I'll go find it and repost it.

please do. Catching up on mobile is really difficult and I missed stuff without realising it.
May 18, 2017 10:46 AM

Aug 2013
I hate Wyn post so much. It fills me with so much angry.

It reads to me "Huh, nobody is going to believe what she says anyways, so I might as well take credit for it"

May 18, 2017 10:46 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
If Rosie is telling the truth we have options. She could also be lying to get as many people on the train to choose from as well?

If she's telling the truth we can lynch her today with no fear of losing a townie but we lose the slight benefit of possibly hitting a scum. We could put it off until tomorrow but there's no guarantee we hit scum today and we still run the risk of her hitting town tomorrow anyway. We could also enact RE's plan tomorrow but I don't see a reason to wait.

The best I can hope for is she's lying about being mafia and telling the truth about her bomb day. Then we lynch her today and she doesn't blow up anyone.
All the more reason to end the day early

May 18, 2017 10:47 AM

Sep 2016
@Ruu
You suspect me, yet you've clearly read Rosie's post about my plan being stupid.
Stupid or not, do you think scum would do that?
May 18, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

I'm not 100% focus on this game that's why I haven't been super active. Give me a break -_-
I believe Mel is town because scum wouldn't vote for a teammate if they know they won't be here to unvote if necessary.
read on mel is kind of angle shotty. How do you know mel knew they wouldn't be around to move there but if necessary? Where are you getting this information from to make such a statement? Mel voted 14 hours before phase change and said nothing about but being back for phase change? So I'm not understanding how any of that says town? I also like you to weigh in on his behavior for the rest of the game and not just that one vote what does it tell you? I have been giving you a break but I can't give you a free pass either. I understand you're going through a hard time but I still need to find the mafia. Inb4 you say "I'm not mafia though" how do we know that?

May 18, 2017 10:49 AM

May 2015
Crossbell said:
Despite the fact that Logic voted for Melanoid, I really like his string of posts from 540 to 547. Those posts show that he is adapting to the gamestate as opposed to pushing an agenda, and he's actively questioning and forming reads on others.

Plus, I don't think scum!Logic and scum!Abu both vote for the countertrain on Melanoid Day 1 here. Tying himself so closely to a scumbuddy like that isn't really how I feel scum!Logic would approach the end of Day 1 there. I think he was just misguided.

yes he would here logic and I were scum together

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
@Ruu
You suspect me, yet you've clearly read Rosie's post about my plan being stupid.
Actually.... I think they would. At least they would state their plan and except people not to go through with it. You know I normally use RNG for these kinds of things, so if you were scum you could have taken a change that there were too many people/Wen was still on my train.

@Ruu

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:
The frustration of nobody listening to you is real irregardless of your alignment. My personal bet is on her being an excecutioner but there's still a possibility for her to be scum.
I guess you're right there about the frustration coming from any alignment. Executioner is kind of like your role in Disgaea but Rosie has to pick/guess the person?
If she's scum who do you think her partner is?
If she's TPR we should still have 2 scum to catch? Who do you think they might be?

wen294 said:

I'm not really good at convincing people of anything. Strategy in who to neighbourize will only get you so far.
to me it's about your pause and approach to mafia that makes me feel that way. I know it will only take me so far but I'm hoping to get some use out if it nonetheless
What i meant is that i think Rosie lied about her role, and that her actual role is executioner. Claiming executioner is like the worst TPR you could claim. It feels like she decided to pick something slightly less dangerous for town. Then again that's just my gut feeling, she might've been telling the truth too.

Pause and approach...?
May 18, 2017 10:51 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:
@Ruu
Actually.... I think they would. At least they would state their plan and except people not to go through with it. You know I normally use RNG for these kinds of things, so if you were scum you could have taken a change that there were too many people/Wen was still on my train.

@Ruu

So is it a stupid plan or not :P
If I'm scum, it's brilliant, no?
May 18, 2017 10:51 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
@Ruu

I've seen scum doing risky stuff more than once. And the plan is giving you town cred even thou we haven't putting into motion. So you are already winning without been at risk.
May 18, 2017 10:53 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

@Ruu

only if you actually get the town cred but I'm not buying it
May 18, 2017 10:55 AM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

@Ruu

All scum plans are stupid to everyone who isn't scum. But here is the paradox. If you town, you have stupid useless plan, and you made a strong player who was willling to work with you useless as well, you have made wincon for town that much harder.

If you are scum, by having this convo with me, you have made yourself way more suspicious, and once my flip comes, people will start looking in to this, making it way harder for you to cover up. You have made wincon for scum that much harder.

May 18, 2017 10:55 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I guess now I know how Rosie feels, not getting believed. Oh well. It's not like I town read you anymore anyway.
May 18, 2017 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@Ruu you're still hung up on #141 when I responses to you in the spoiler below? You never even responded to this post?

@Ruu

May 18, 2017 10:59 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

All scum plans are stupid to everyone who isn't scum. But here is the paradox. If you town, you have stupid useless plan, and you made a strong player who was willling to work with you useless as well, you have made wincon for town that much harder.

If you are scum, by having this convo with me, you have made yourself way more suspicious, and once my flip comes, people will start looking in to this, making it way harder for you to cover up. You have made wincon for scum that much harder.

I don't understand the first part, who was willing to work with me?
And as for the second part, good thing I'm not actually scum. But anyway, didn't you say you wanted town to lose? Or was that directed at me.
May 18, 2017 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

Weak. She already said she'd be shooting me if she gets the chance. Did i back off? Just because somebody threatens to kill you doesn't mean you should let them off the hook. That's not town behaviour.

Also scum can leave a vote on a teammate even if they know they won't be able to unvote. I'm the living example of that.
May 18, 2017 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
Time to relax ill come back to this thread later in the day.

May 18, 2017 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:
Despite the fact that Logic voted for Melanoid, I really like his string of posts from 540 to 547. Those posts show that he is adapting to the gamestate as opposed to pushing an agenda, and he's actively questioning and forming reads on others.

Plus, I don't think scum!Logic and scum!Abu both vote for the countertrain on Melanoid Day 1 here. Tying himself so closely to a scumbuddy like that isn't really how I feel scum!Logic would approach the end of Day 1 there. I think he was just misguided.

yes he would here logic and I were scum together
While I did vote with you put it in context though. I did that out of self preservation not to save a partner. Also the fact that everyone was on me about not causing a no lynch. Did I vote my scum buddies at any point during that game? Because it seems you're implying I did it here?

May 18, 2017 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
@Ruu

I don't think scum would take the action, but asking this is exactly what scum would do.
May 18, 2017 11:03 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

I guess now I know how Rosie feels, not getting believed. Oh well. It's not like I town read you anymore anyway.

Yuck.
May 18, 2017 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

And as for the second part, good thing I'm not actually scum. But anyway, didn't you say you wanted town to lose? Or was that directed at me.
Zymf already moved his vote because he was "scared" so yeah I would consider stuff like that working with you. You made the wincon for town that much harder by weakening a weapon that they could have used.

And I am not sure what you mean? I was always talking to you in that post? So any statement that has 'you' in it is refering to you.

What is your point bring that up? I have been very clear about how I feel about this town and if they should win or not. What about you? The only sort of benefit from you plan now is that town is weaker? So do you want town to lose? Because that is really the only benefit I see.

May 18, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

Zymf already moved his vote because he was "scared" so yeah I would consider stuff like that working with you. You made the wincon for town that much harder by weakening a weapon that they could have used.

And I am not sure what you mean? I was always talking to you in that post? So any statement that has 'you' in it is refering to you.

What is your point bring that up? I have been very clear about how I feel about this town and if they should win or not. What about you? The only sort of benefit from you plan now is that town is weaker? So do you want town to lose? Because that is really the only benefit I see.
um....I think Zymf moved his vote at my request? He even quoted me saying I wanted him nowhere near your train when he unvoted. I was very vocal about confirm town not being on your train.

May 18, 2017 11:08 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

um....I think Zymf moved his vote at my request? He even quoted me saying I wanted him nowhere near your train when he unvoted. I was very vocal about confirm town not being on your train.
Well great. Still not helping.

May 18, 2017 11:11 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

You know what? Don't care. Pretty much done with this game. I'd rather get you lynched first and then take the fall tomorrow since this game's been nothing to me but trash talk from you. I tried :/
May 18, 2017 11:13 AM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

You know what? Don't care. Pretty much done with this game. I'd rather get you lynched first and then take the fall tomorrow since this game's been nothing to me but trash talk from you. I tried :/
Fine, help me get the mods to end this game.

@Togs @JackRito
See, look at this. I am not the only one who hate this Day. Please let this phase end!

May 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
I guess you're right there about the frustration coming from any alignment. Executioner is kind of like your role in Disgaea but Rosie has to pick/guess the person?
If she's scum who do you think her partner is?
If she's TPR we should still have 2 scum to catch? Who do you think they might be?

to me it's about your pause and approach to mafia that makes me feel that way. I know it will only take me so far but I'm hoping to get some use out if it nonetheless
What i meant is that i think Rosie lied about her role, and that her actual role is executioner. Claiming executioner is like the worst TPR you could claim. It feels like she decided to pick something slightly less dangerous for town. Then again that's just my gut feeling, she might've been telling the truth too.

Pause and approach...?
thank you for clarifying that for me. Based on mafia and town win condition I can see her role being something that assigns more with the mafia. I've seen a similar role to what Rosie is claiming in NnT Mafia. Claire had to guess the lynch target 3 times.

sorry mobile is killing me in these typos are just so upsetting. That was supposed to say playstyle and approach.

May 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Sep 2016
vote: Oyasumi_Rosie
Just in case she's lying about choosing odd phases.
May 18, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2016
And since I have no issue with getting lynched tomorrow:

@Togs
Would like to activate my ability this phase, thanks
May 18, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2010
@Oyasumi_Rosie and @RE1031 you two should take a break for a few. Or at least focus on other people and topics. Give your irritation and frustration with one another some time to cool down because neither of you is getting anywhere with this right now.
I'm going to take a little break from posting I'll be checking in from mobile.

May 18, 2017 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie and @RE1031 you two should take a break for a few. Or at least focus on other people and topics. Give your irritation and frustration with one another some time to cool down because neither of you is getting anywhere with this right now.
I'm going to take a little break from posting I'll be checking in from mobile.
Bro I leave for class in 20 minutes, you won't see me for nine hours after this.

I shouldn't have to suffer alone.

And what about the points I made? RE's plan is way more scum than town, esp the way it would play out.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.