Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
May 17, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:

Honestly im confused here, you rosie said the vote was bad so explain which vote. Why do people feel the need to make it harder for others to understand them.
thank you!!! She finally pointed it out later but damn I had to fight for that information.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 17, 2017 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Yes, its just like my hit man role in Haruhi. I am the least of your problems. I can only kill people who try and kill me (because of the bomb), but mafia can kill you regardless. Think about it this way, if I do prevent town from winning, then you have a confirmed kill if there is no scum alive and we are still playing the game. No matter if its my role or my win con, killing me is still bad for town lol.

Here you go.

Town win con: Eliminate all threats - This means any non-town aligned roles.
Mafia win con: Equal or outnumber the Town - This is from Abu's role PM so if you're TPR you're a friend of the mafia. You can live and they win.

Edit put proper win con

No matter how i look at it her role is just as dangerous as a jester staying alive is
vote:rosie

People who claim tpr should just honestly die because they're a hindrance to town because they have the possibility to side with scum.

They could always say its not my fault i rolled tpr its not, but its your fault for claiming you are tpr lol.

May 17, 2017 6:03 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
So if you are TPR and we lynch you will you aim for town? aim for scum? or use RNG?
logic340 said:
So if you are TPR and we lynch you will you aim for town? aim for scum? or use RNG?
I mean... it was the same as last phase bro. I didn't submit a guess today because I was thinking I would be killed during night phase, so its not there. I like my thoughts on Wen right now, so I would probably take him out, unless you got a good case on someone else.

That makes no sense u should alwauys be guessing unless there is some consequence to guessing wrong is there?

May 17, 2017 6:06 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Based on my interaction with Rosie I have many questions to go over with others. I don't know whether to believe it or not but either way it seems she needs to go.
-Do we believe her claim? I see where Ruu is coming from because Coromadel came with a fake TPR claim when cornered in an effort to stay alive (and it worked for us). That being said I've never see Rosie make a fake claim but this one is not the most consistent either. I want people to weigh in on this claim?
-If we think her claim is fake then is there anyone who should be exempt from voting Rosie today? I think that Zymf should be.
-If we think her claim is fake the who is the final scum?
-If we believe her claim do we lynch her today or do we wait until tomorrow?
-Given the two win con we have seen I think it's safe to say Mafia can win with Rosie alive and our win con says eliminate all threats which Rosie is. Meaning she needs to go sooner or later.

@Oyasumi_Rosie I love you but I need look at others.
If you're lying the I need to find your teammate and end this.
If you're telling the truth help me find the other two scum, then when we lynch you take one of them with you.

Honestly rather i believe her or not i want to lynch her lol

Zymf is the only one who should be exempt

Like i said even if its fake or not shes still a threat to towns win condition.

May 17, 2017 6:07 PM

Dec 2013
Hoesntly no matter if your scum or tpr you lost when u told us you were tpr.

May 17, 2017 6:10 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
It's a lie. There's two huge contradictions. One, having bomb first on her list and predicting who dies next. The easiest person to lynch is yourself, and there's obviously going to be a lot of hesitation in lynching the bomb. The other, she claims that double voter is last on her list. Of course, she could be lying about this, but if she isn't, why is the one role that can greatly help her fulfill her win condition on the bottom of her list?

I also don't buy that she didn't realize that Abu was in the lead.

Ik shes lieing because she always wants to find and prove vote manipulation the best way to do that is to have the role yourself. Also Killing roles are the most harmful town roles you can get, being a town u want a role that can get information without harming other town.

May 17, 2017 6:12 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

I'm not being smug wtf?
what else would you call "Hurdurdur, i've got a super secret plan that i already said would fail if Rosie isn't mafia which is has stated at lest three times today, hurdur"

No one acn know his plan has failed its literally impossible why because he hasnt posted his plan lol.

May 17, 2017 6:13 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Also i find the chances of the bomb role being the tpr so bs, its so easy for scum to hide behind this its not even funny.

Are you all sriously ok with just accepting that shes tpr?
who has accepted it? She's got 5 votes on her right now. You and RE have both been on and aren't voting for her?

Seems like only u and rei are dismmissing its possbility, the votes don't answer questions worsd do XD.

May 17, 2017 6:14 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Cause if someone had that information we could ask them why they asked togs. Chance one could slip, because of course mafia would be concerned about how my ability works.

Also im hiding informaton about my role to prevent mafia from gaining it. First people think im using my votes to steal abilities now im being told im hiding information because im scum lol.

Okay fair enough. I see. I didn't think that should your new role be hidden, there'd be a way for anyone but you to know what that role was, but now that I think about it, there are quite a few.

Always a way tho most of the time when it comes to roles alot of questions cant be answered about others roles. I will state what i know when the time comes but no reason to give any extra info to the scum team.

May 17, 2017 6:18 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
who has accepted it? She's got 5 votes on her right now. You and RE have both been on and aren't voting for her?

Seems like only u and rei are dismmissing its possibility , the votes don't answer questions words do XD.
So RE pretty much dismissed it with her post #685 but I'd like you to show me where I am? I even asked her to help us hunt down the final two scum and take one of them with her?

May 17, 2017 6:22 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Seems like only u and rei are dismmissing its possibility , the votes don't answer questions words do XD.
So RE pretty much dismissed it with her post #685 but I'd like you to show me where I am? I even asked her to help us hunt down the final two scum and take one of them with her?

I don't know you trust her but your obviously town your trying to take advtanage of her ability and the trap shes caught in. Either way she has to be lynched her role is eay to dangerous for us to let her hide behind.

May 17, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I don't know you trust her but your obviously town your trying to take advtanage of her ability and the trap shes caught in. Either way she has to be lynched her role is eay to dangerous for us to let her hide behind.
it's pretty clear she tried to save Humaid. I wouldn't expect real TPR (if there even is one) to counter her, cause as you said they lose then and there. I don't want to waste this whole phase. She's getting lynched Zymf needs to move off, ave the search continues.

@Crossbell and @melanoid scum out...scum out...wherever you are?

May 17, 2017 6:29 PM

Apr 2017
alright finally caught up. Wasn't expecting to read this much posts when I woke up orz.
May 17, 2017 6:31 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

it's pretty clear she tried to save Humaid. I wouldn't expect real TPR (if there even is one) to counter her, cause as you said they lose then and there. I don't want to waste this whole phase. She's getting lynched Zymf needs to move off, ave the search continues.

I mean pretty much, tpr is something u should never claim because town will either control you/scum will either control you/you will be lynched/you will be night killed. Once you claim as tpr its over.

Honestly i don't care if was gonna get lynched i would never claim tpr because your basically giving away your freedom and i hate being controlled.

May 17, 2017 6:38 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie

⬆ This is for me.

You make it sound like u know the alignments of all of those people, which other than zymf the rest its impossible to be certain of.

This post is so strange.

I said "this is for me" - meaning "this is so I keep track of my reads. Why does it look like I know anything?

And sorry guys I said I was catching up but my antivirus kept crushing chrome for some reason -_-
May 17, 2017 6:41 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I mean pretty much, tpr is something u should never claim because town will either control you/scum will either control you/you will be lynched/you will be night killed. Once you claim as tpr its over.

Honestly i don't care if was gonna get lynched i would never claim tpr because your basically giving away your freedom and i hate being controlled.

Chad plz you are the easiest player to pocket and manipulate xD

May 17, 2017 6:44 PM

Apr 2017
@logic340
When I voted Abu at that time he had only made like 2 posts his post count only blew up near the end of the phase which was the time I get to be busy with house work. If you were to lynch me this day for the same reason I wanted to lynch abu disregarding the fact that I was the other lynch train on day 1 with abu then yes I would find you scummy.

You're comparing Abu's read to you and his vote to me and calling them both similar ways of distancing himself away from us doesn't seem right.

You voted him but he reads you as neutral
Zymf voted him but he reads him as town with no reason stated
as for me he voted me and clearly wants me hanged to save himself.

May 17, 2017 6:59 PM

Apr 2017
man fack this I'm just gonna skim the posts from now on, I'm finding it hard to catch up ;-;

Read list
Town
wen - as someone stated before, he was the main reason abu was lynched
Leaning Town
wyndz - the last minute vote on abu makes me think he is town
zynf - if I think wyndz is town then his town report should be one too

@Oyasumi_Rosie
Why do you want to hear RE's plan? and what are your reads on the people voting you.

@Shinichi-kun
If you could have voted yesterday, who would have you voted?

@Ruu
Are there anyone else other than Rosie who is leaning scum to you?

May 17, 2017 7:06 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Chad plz you are the easiest player to pocket and manipulate xD

Pocket yes manipulate no lol, ruu your basing this off of that one game with suzune lol so dont even.

May 17, 2017 7:09 PM

Dec 2013
Melanoid said:
man fack this I'm just gonna skim the posts from now on, I'm finding it hard to catch up ;-;

Read list
Town
Leaning Town

@Oyasumi_Rosie
Why do you want to hear RE's plan? and what are your reads on the people voting you.

@Shinichi-kun

@Ruu

Ruu for sure, but now all i want to vote is rosie lol.

May 17, 2017 7:10 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 2.2 🍫

🔥 🐥 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐥 🔥 (6): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, Ruu, wen294, Zymf, Shinichi-kun 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 RE1031, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 2 Timer<<
May 17, 2017 7:15 PM

Apr 2017
Vote: Oyasumi_Rosie
May 17, 2017 7:15 PM

Apr 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Melanoid said:

Read list
Town
Leaning Town

@Oyasumi_Rosie

@Shinichi-kun

@Ruu

Why Ruu?
May 17, 2017 7:22 PM

May 2015
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

(possible) M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie
🐷 Wen
🐷 RE1031

N O T E S ;
✎ Logic and Rosie are not partners based on their interactions.
✎ If I'm wrong and Rosie is town/tpr scum are probably not leading the lynch or even on the train.
✎ If Rosie is scum? who is protecting her atm?
✎ Rosie/ Logic: t/t or s/t? which one is more likely?
✎ Crossbell is a freaking mystery still.
✎ I dislike logic's #141 hinting that the fact that the role I got was the last one on my list was scummy.
✎ RE1031 was waay to concern with Wy's information about the confirmed townie, and he wasn't even thinking things through. He stay on the matter for way too long and didn't even realise Wy had already revealed his information.
✎ Another post that worries me is # 149 , where wen votes for Shinichi and the reason behind that vote. I know is hypocritical to call them out when I gave a similar reason but I think town!wen would have a better excuse than that to change the vote.
✎ I don't believe for a second that wen had "the artist" as their first choice. Also that was his ideal vote but he didn't even care to read the description? plz
✎ wen was also one of the last ones to get on Abu's train.
✎ RE is also on my list because of the Wy situation (not buying the town wy/ confirmed townie zy situation and all...) He is acting odd also.

⬆ This is for me.

for that I'm changing my vote: vote change: RE1031

I still think that Rosie could be scum but I want to try another suspect also.
May 17, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
@logic340
When I voted Abu at that time he had only made like 2 posts his post count only blew up near the end of the phase which was the time I get to be busy with house work. If you were to lynch me this day for the same reason I wanted to lynch abu disregarding the fact that I was the other lynch train on day 1 with abu then yes I would find you scummy.

You're comparing Abu's read to you and his vote to me and calling them both similar ways of distancing himself away from us doesn't seem right.

You voted him but he reads you as neutral
Zymf voted him but he reads him as town with no reason stated
as for me he voted me and clearly wants me hanged to save himself.

I voted you yesterday so forgive me if your suspicions feel a, little ONGUS to me.

When you voted Abu there were 14 hours left and you were the only vote there. You couldn't have known he'd be lynched so don't act like your vote was at a crucial time you voted him on two posts and there's nothing in your interactions or activity that said you're not his buddy. You weren't around he could have been trying to get town credit of your lynch for all i know.

This isn't about Abu's post count this is about yours. Now that he's dead you are the lowest poster and by your reasoning we shouldn't be carrying you into the late stages of the game. If I was to vote you for those reasons I'd be scummy? So I guess that makes you scummy correct? Since we're talking about an action you actually took? What makes me or anyone else doing it today different from you? Hypocrisy is a scum tell (look at Abu's reason for voting you).

I'm on pointing out the fact that even though you voted for him it doesn't prove that you're town just like even though I voted for him it doesn't prove that I'm down. Not even a comparison as much as me stating how I feel about your interactions with him since they do not prove that your town or does your activity.

What does a neutral rating mean mean? I hate to ask this but have you actually been reading the thread? He only gave Zymf and wendz town due to Wyndz claim and that was after much pressure for reads.

Your read list consists of confirmed town
Wyndz, who confirmed zymf (but you were willing to lynch him all day)
Wen oblivious town

Can you give us something more please these reads are so generic and show little effort or objectivity.
logic340May 17, 2017 7:26 PM

May 17, 2017 7:24 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Melanoid said:

Read list
Town
Leaning Town

@Oyasumi_Rosie

@Shinichi-kun

@Ruu

why me ;-;
May 17, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:

@Shinichi-kun
I cannot believe that I missed this. What are you really asking here? Shinichi could have voted yesterday and choose not to. He was online like 3 hours before phase change you cast your vote 14 hours before.

May 17, 2017 7:41 PM

Jan 2010
@Ruu you're still hung up on #141 when I responses to you in the spoiler below? You never even responded to this post?

May 17, 2017 7:44 PM

Dec 2013
Melanoid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why Ruu?

Cause same reason why i find RE read list weird, its like ruu literally found the first thing that see could see as scummy and instantly jumped on it. Even i had no idea about my ability when voting atleast i didnt bare it in mind, but as soon as i voted ruu instantly jumped on the fact assuming i must be voting for saidr eason.

May 17, 2017 7:45 PM

Apr 2017
@logic340

We might have been lacking interactions but you can clearly read Abu's thoughts on me based from his posts right? On a 4 way tie (me, you, abu and wyndz) he voted me and broke the tie. He wanted me hanged to save himself.

This is all about Abu's post count, you've been nagging me how low my post count iz and how I was a hypocrife for voting abu for it when at the time of my vote, abu had only 2 posts, one was a rvs and the other one I don't even remember.

If you were to vote me for those same reasons PLUS the knowledge that abu flipped scum and voted me on a 4 way tie then yes I'd think that was scummy. You're calling it hypocrisy but abu and my situation are completely different.

Do you see me pushing for the idea of lynching Wyndz after I said I read him town? I gave my opinion on peeker's mechanics and how it would give clear town and nobody wanted that idea. I stopped pressing it any further than that right? I never even voted Wyndz but you make it seem like I was only wanting to vote him.
May 17, 2017 7:46 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 2.3 🍫

🔥 🐥 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐥 🔥 (6): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Zymf, Shinichi-kun, melanoid 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 RE1031, Oyasumi_Rosie, Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 2 Timer<<
May 17, 2017 7:46 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

(possible) M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie
🐷 Wen
🐷 RE1031

N O T E S ;
✎ Logic and Rosie are not partners based on their interactions.
✎ If I'm wrong and Rosie is town/tpr scum are probably not leading the lynch or even on the train.
✎ If Rosie is scum? who is protecting her atm?
✎ Rosie/ Logic: t/t or s/t? which one is more likely?
✎ Crossbell is a freaking mystery still.
✎ I dislike logic's #141 hinting that the fact that the role I got was the last one on my list was scummy.
✎ RE1031 was waay to concern with Wy's information about the confirmed townie, and he wasn't even thinking things through. He stay on the matter for way too long and didn't even realise Wy had already revealed his information.
✎ Another post that worries me is # 149 , where wen votes for Shinichi and the reason behind that vote. I know is hypocritical to call them out when I gave a similar reason but I think town!wen would have a better excuse than that to change the vote.
✎ I don't believe for a second that wen had "the artist" as their first choice. Also that was his ideal vote but he didn't even care to read the description? plz
✎ wen was also one of the last ones to get on Abu's train.
✎ RE is also on my list because of the Wy situation (not buying the town wy/ confirmed townie zy situation and all...) He is acting odd also.

⬆ This is for me.

for that I'm changing my vote: vote change: RE1031

I still think that Rosie could be scum but I want to try another suspect also.

Like wise i still find these notes weird.

Also seeing as how i suspect 1 or the other ifeel as if if this vote is Mafia Vs Town or vise versa.

May 17, 2017 7:48 PM

Apr 2017
logic340 said:
Melanoid said:

@Shinichi-kun
I cannot believe that I missed this. What are you really asking here? Shinichi could have voted yesterday and choose not to. He was online like 3 hours before phase change you cast your vote 14 hours before.

Where are you going for from this? I gave a straight question to him but you're asking me what I'm really asking for? What does it look like I'm asking for?
May 17, 2017 7:52 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Melanoid said:

Why Ruu?

Cause same reason why i find RE read list weird, its like ruu literally found the first thing that see could see as scummy and instantly jumped on it. Even i had no idea about my ability when voting atleast i didnt bare it in mind, but as soon as i voted ruu instantly jumped on the fact assuming i must be voting for saidr eason.

that's because I actually took the time to read the description of every role before making my list -_-
The idea of this game is finding scummy things, voting for the people that do them and catch scum by doing so...

smh
May 17, 2017 7:53 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

Also seeing as how i suspect 1 or the other ifeel as if if this vote is Mafia Vs Town or vise versa.

what is so weird about them? I don't get you at all xDD
Also can you rephrase the last sentence? I didn't understand it :/
May 17, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
@logic340

We might have been lacking interactions but you can clearly read Abu's thoughts on me based from his posts right? On a 4 way tie (me, you, abu and wyndz) he voted me and broke the tie. He wanted me hanged to save himself.
From my PoV there's town (me), town lean (Wyndz), scum read (you). He's got three choices it's possible we're all town he can pick any if us for self preservation. Wyndz train was falling apart due to his reveal so that leaves two options. He can only pick one just because he chose you doesn't automatically make me scum. Your making a dichotomy between us that doesn't exist to suite your needs. Basically you are saying I'm scum because Abu picked you over me what does my behavior tell you about me? For that matter have you done any behavioral analysis this game?

Melanoid said:

This is all about Abu's post count, you've been nagging me how low my post count iz and how I was a hypocrife for voting abu for it when at the time of my vote, abu had only 2 posts, one was a rvs and the other one I don't even remember.
I voted for him around the same time you did for the same reason yet you're finding me scummy because he picked you over me? You're making no sense right now it's not about the fact that he had to post the fact that he was the lowest poster. Now you are the lowest poster and I need you to rectify that problem because you don't have a problem lynching people who aren't posting and since you're not posting I feel like I shouldn't have a problem lynching you with your own reasoning.

Melanoid said:
you were to vote me for those same reasons PLUS the knowledge that abu flipped scum and voted me on a 4 way tie then yes I'd think that was scummy. You're calling it hypocrisy but abu and my situation are completely different.
you are now the lowest poster you are sitting in the same exact seat that Abu was in. Don't like that you're making light of the situation you are currently facing. Why are you acting like your vote on Abu makes you clearly town when it does not? What have you done to prove that you're down to talk to me the way you are like you are confirmed town as if you are Zymf?

Melanoid said:

Do you see me pushing for the idea of lynching Wyndz after I said I read him town? I gave my opinion on peeker's mechanics and how it would give clear town and nobody wanted that idea. I stopped pressing it any further than that right? I never even voted Wyndz but you make it seem like I was only wanting to vote him.
The problem that we've had from the very beginning is it rather than look at his behavior you just wanted to let you. I don't care what you doing now it's about what you did before your behavior has not been Town motivated. Switching to a town read now makes you look more suspicious especially when you have nothing behavioral backing it.

Edit typos omg....
logic340May 17, 2017 8:12 PM

May 17, 2017 8:02 PM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
logic340 said:

Where are you going for from this? I gave a straight question to him but you're asking me what I'm really asking for? What does it look like I'm asking for?
I don't know because the answer to the question is in my response to you. He could have voted yesterday and didn't you're asking him who he would have voted for if he could. I don't know bro I really don't know like I may need to walk away for a minute because I don't know where you're going with this? If you want to ask him why he didn't vote yesterday then ask that question but don't ask who he could have voted for if he could when he chose not to vote in the first place.

You say you're caught up but Shinichi already explained this so why am I explaining it to you and why are you asking a question that's already been answered?

edit This gives me Vibes of scum trying to look busy but not really doing anything.

May 17, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2016
So I just got back recovering from a super long plane ride today.

Catching up now. I watched Zymf but no one else targeted him.
May 17, 2017 8:17 PM

Apr 2017
@logic340
I only said he voted me on a four way tie clearly you can see his stance on me. He wanted me dead but apparently saying that makes you think I'm calling you scum? Now that you mentioned it your posts here seems like you'd prefer me hanged rather than abu

looking at those posts then your behaviour tells me you'd have preferred me getting lynched than abu on day 1.

Except Abu wasn't sitting on a low post count after a scum flipped when that said scum was voting him? I don't see why you're seeing me and abu on a similar situation. Only thing we have similar is a our low post count.

So you think me thinking that Wyndz is town for changing his vote to Abu on the last second makes me more suspcious? I don't understand you townread him for the very same reason no?

May 17, 2017 8:25 PM

Apr 2017
logic340 said:
Melanoid said:

I don't know because the answer to the question is in my response to you. He could have voted yesterday and didn't you're asking him who he would have voted for if he could. I don't know bro I really don't know like I may need to walk away for a minute because I don't know where you're going with this? If you want to ask him why he didn't vote yesterday then ask that question but don't ask who he could have voted for if he could when he chose not to vote in the first place.

You say you're caught up but Shinichi already explained this so why am I explaining it to you and why are you asking a question that's already been answered?

edit This gives me Vibes of scum trying to look busy but not really doing anything.

What's wrong with asking him on who he wanted to vote if he could though? Why limit the question and information for no reason? What's the point of not asking for it, Is there any reason to hide it?

hell you've been reading me scum since day 1 D:
May 17, 2017 8:32 PM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
@logic340
I only said he voted me on a four way tie clearly you can see his stance on me. He wanted me dead but apparently saying that makes you think I'm calling you scum? Now that you mentioned it your posts here seems like you'd prefer me hanged rather than abu

looking at those posts then your behaviour tells me you'd have preferred me getting lynched than abu on day 1.

Except Abu wasn't sitting on a low post count after a scum flipped when that said scum was voting him? I don't see why you're seeing me and abu on a similar situation. Only thing we have similar is a our low post count.

So you think me thinking that Wyndz is town for changing his vote to Abu on the last second makes me more suspcious? I don't understand you townread him for the very same reason no?

these are the things that make me feel like you're not reading the thread just pick cherry picking post. Wyndz os a town read for be well before he revealed. Coming in a minute that you were coming out with pieces of information that they said agenda. All I've been comparing I'd the low post count what are you not getting? I'm not the only one saying there could bussing on the Abu train. I know it's possible and I know two people (wen and ctossbell) on there will bus a struggling teammate D1. I'm dealing with you note though so I'd appreciate it if you didn't deflect to others.I was good with either of you being lynched at that point you were both fairly inactive. If Abu was my partner why did I basically convince wen to vote Abu knowing he wouldn't vote for you? He broke the tie, you don't know me but I vote my convictions and tasker rarely move my vote late in the phase (@Shinichi-kun, @Ruu, @Oysumi-Rosie, @Crossbell, @RE1031 if I'm wrong about that last line please do let me know).

May 17, 2017 8:34 PM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
logic340 said:

What's wrong with asking him on who he wanted to vote if he could though? Why limit the question and information for no reason? What's the point of not asking for it, Is there any reason to hide it?

hell you've been reading me scum since day 1 D:
I've already asked this question you haven't answered it so I guess I'll go again what have you done that should makes anybody read you as town? This is pressure from my point of view you don't handle it well. I didn't say you couldn't ask the question I asked you what you meant and what you wanted with it? I'm trying to understand your way of thinking and doing things this is how I do behavioral analysis.

May 17, 2017 8:35 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

that's because I actually took the time to read the description of every role before making my list -_-
The idea of this game is finding scummy things, voting for the people that do them and catch scum by doing so...

smh

But abilities and roles are known behaviorally I did nothing wrong even tho roles are known you still try to assume i was scummy beause you thought was using my role in a scummy way which i wasnt.

May 17, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

what is so weird about them? I don't get you at all xDD
Also can you rephrase the last sentence? I didn't understand it :/

I cant place the words on why its weird its just weird

Im saying the vote interaction between you and rei is town vs mafia or mafia vs town. I'm implying that 1 of you is scum just not both.

May 17, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2010
@Melanoid it was you restricting information by not really giving any. I don't really know how you feel about any of the players in the game right now? This is taking a player into late game with little to no read on them. Also if by some chance you are town you're not a solo player. We're your teammates and you need to work with us to catch scum. If you're town your vote yesterday was dumb luck.while others did the heavy lifting. It's time to help us catch scum. What are your reads on everyone who wasn't a town read?

May 17, 2017 8:43 PM

Jan 2010
@Crossbell you're next I hope you'll be around.

May 17, 2017 8:44 PM

Apr 2017
@logic340 #786
I don't think I've done anything to get considered as town but rather I believe what happened on day 1 specially the scum flip on Abu with me second on majority should indicate how we're both on different alignments. That flip started from a four way tie with Abu putting his vote on me on that said tie. If you think both of us our scum partners wouldn't it be risky although not impossible to place his vote on me specially when there are two others on the tie where he can place his vote instead?

As for the post #785, I'm struggling to understand it so it would be nice if you could rephrase it.
May 17, 2017 8:51 PM

Apr 2017
logic340 said:
@Melanoid it was you restricting information by not really giving any. I don't really know how you feel about any of the players in the game right now? This is taking a player into late game with little to no read on them. Also if by some chance you are town you're not a solo player. We're your teammates and you need to work with us to catch scum. If you're town your vote yesterday was dumb luck.while others did the heavy lifting. It's time to help us catch scum. What are your reads on everyone who wasn't a town read?

Yep I agree it was dumb luck. I mean no offense with this but I don't really consider you a teammate seeing as I don't read you as town. Although I agree with what you said, town definitely needs to work together to catch scum.

my reads will come after breakfast.
May 17, 2017 8:58 PM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
@logic340 #786
I don't think I've done anything to get considered as town but rather I believe what happened on day 1 specially the scum flip on Abu with me second on majority should indicate how we're both on different alignments. That flip started from a four way tie with Abu putting his vote on me on that said tie. If you think both of us our scum partners wouldn't it be risky although not impossible to place his vote on me specially when there are two others on the tie where he can place his vote instead?

As for the post #785, I'm struggling to understand it so it would be nice if you could rephrase it.
does Abu flipping scum clear everyone on that train? Is that what you're implying? Because there are at least 3 of us who have said otherwise. Maybe it's an ideological difference? High risk high reward he was a dead man walking. I also haven't closed of the idea of town/town with you and there are others with questionable behavior I need to tend to. I have you here with me and if you couldn't tell I like real time interactions I feel they help me read people better. I know I can be a bit abrasive so I do apologize. I've been trying to tone it down lately.

Sorry about the typos I'm on mobile since I have computer issues.
#785 is answered in reverse order of your comments. No my town read on Wyndz didn't come from his EoD I had a town read on him from much earlier. If you read the thread you should have seen my read list stating that and reaction to his claim again stating I have a town read so I believed the claim? Basically I did what we had been asking you to do.

If there's something else specific from 785 you would like me to rephrase could you please quote it for me so that I could do that for you?
logic340May 17, 2017 9:01 PM

May 17, 2017 9:08 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
So I just got back recovering from a super long plane ride today.

Catching up now. I watched Zymf but no one else targeted him.
I'm going to leave a spirit vote and FoS on you for now. I understand you've been busy but another catch up post I'd your offline....
@RE1031, @Oyasumi_Rosie, @Shinichi-kun
I know I asked before but I'm going to all again ate any if you getting Kitty Mafis vibes here? Maybe it's the inactivity but I'm not liking ask threes catch up posts.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.