Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
May 17, 2017 12:00 PM

Nov 2015

Yurkin has been killed. She was a:

It is now Day 2. Deadline is 48 hours form this post, on May 19th at 7:00 PM GMT.

>>Day 2 Timer<<
TogsMay 20, 2017 10:18 AM
May 17, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2012
Togs said:
Yurkin has been killed. She was a:

Oh well... It would have been pretty cool if I could stop WyNdZ from trying to actually kill me tonight :/
May 17, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2016
Did not see that coming. I overlooked the usefulness of her role. And basically everything else.

Anyway, I have a plan (which I will reveal in due time). It requires universal cooperation. Rosie's actions from yesterday are highly suspicious. She also has not offered any explanation to them. I get the feeling mafia would be more defensive. I think it's important we lynch her today - but not before discussing whether she is third party or mafia.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 17, 2017 12:11 PM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
RIP Yurkin, I have no idea why the scum chose to kill her when she wasn't really active and so could have been a potential mislynch target.

I was thinking the same thing. But I try not to speculate on NK reasons too much as there could be many reasons. Who was yurking suspecting?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 17, 2017 12:14 PM

Sep 2016
WyNdZ said:
Ruu said:
I really like this post. Another reason why my idea of Wy being scum and trying to pocket Zymf + gain towncred is not so crazy.

Hmmm I'm curious what are your other reasons. To me it looks like you're trying to make a conclusion and then trying to find evidence instead of trying to make a conclusion based on evidence which is what the town usually do.

@Oyasumi_Rosie - I have a suspicion that you're a third party. I'm thinking maybe your goal is to create a tie in the voting phase.

Sorry for still being suspicious of you but this post bugs me. Why would you think she wants to create a tie when the much simpler conclusion is she was trying to protect Abu? It makes me think that you have some outside knowledge that she can't be mafia.
May 17, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Did not see that coming. I overlooked the usefulness of her role. And basically everything else.

Anyway, I have a plan (which I will reveal in due time). It requires universal cooperation. Rosie's actions from yesterday are highly suspicious. She also has not offered any explanation to them. I get the feeling mafia would be more defensive. I think it's important we lynch her today - but not before discussing whether she is third party or mafia.
I hadn't thought about it either. At this point I think Rosie may be third party. That post where she said all roles were neutral to here made me think she might be hinting towards he alignment.?

May 17, 2017 12:18 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: Oyasumi_Rosie
@Oyasumi_Rosie
So yesterday would have been no lynch if Wyndz hadn't moved his votes seconds before you. There was not enough time so see his vote on Abu then vote for Melanoid nor does that move even make sense given your position. So I have to ask what was your intention when moving your vote?

May 17, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2016
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS GOING NOWHERE
BETTER QUESTION:
IS THERE ANY REASON WE SHOULDN'T BE VOTING FOR ROSIE? YOU KNOW, OTHER THAN RISKING OUR NECKS?
May 17, 2017 12:22 PM

Sep 2016
I'm so sad... My plan only works if Rosie is mafia not third party...
May 17, 2017 12:23 PM

Dec 2012
@WyNdZ I'm to lazy to do an ISO on you, but please do reply to my previous post ^^

I'll give you my reads/notes, though they aren't very comprehensive at all and mostly random...
WyNdZ (Peeker)
- Good reply to pressure votes.
- Good reasoning for role pick.
- Though he might very well be fishing for town credit by protecting me.
- Very coincidental that I was the "confirmed town"! (maybe it's a "lie")
Logic (Neighborizer)
- Similar reasoning as myself on roles. Neutral role pick
Crossbell (Watcher)
- Defensive of WyNdZ early D1.
Melanoid (Chef)
- Newbie. Very intent on lynching the Peeker despite opposition.
Shinichi-kun (Amnesiac)
- Voted Bomb first...
wen (Artist)
- Main reason AbuHumaid was lynched. Many good interactions.
RE1031
- Very doubtfull of WyNdZ and his confirmed townie claim.

My other main suspect is Rosie due to reasons already posted by others (mostly by wen)
May 17, 2017 12:28 PM

May 2015
Catching up on mobile so please be patient x_x
May 17, 2017 12:38 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 2.0 🍫

🔥 🐥 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐥 🔥 (2): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Zymf, RE1031, Ruu, melanoid, wen294, Oyasumi_Rosie, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 2 Timer<<
May 17, 2017 12:43 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
Okay, I've been crying non-stop for like 12 hours so this is exactly what I need to put my mind on. I tried to get some info from the vc regarding Abu's voting patterns but I got nothing. He just didn't vote or go for Crossbell (he then switched to Melanoid but I consider that self preservation so is irrelevant )
I'm town reading Mel using the same method. He was the first one to vote for Abu and he never chaged his vote after that.
Like I said before Rosie's last minute vote is a huge red flag, I know we usually say that scum wouldn't do that because that would put them in the spotlight and yada yada yada BUT with such a small amount of players doing that is not so crazy imo.
@Shinichi-kun I hadn't seen the latest vc when I posted that, that's why I call her out. Another reason why I shouldn't post before finishing reading the thread.
I'm town reading our Jailer and Mel for now. Still trying to figure out the rest.
I am not liking your reasoning for town reading Melanoid. I'm more neutral now but there is a chance they could be buddies. Also if he were to flip town I would think you have some kind of information we don't have as your reasoning is horrible and don't say town to me at all. Mel voted Abu to get him active so he could make a read off him. "Not wanting to take a low poster into late game" is how he put it. Which isn't much of a scum read, it pretty much amounts to I cant read you so I'll lynch you (what Rosie is doing with me). He didn't move his vote because he never came back.
#250 - Votes Abu
#300 - Final Vote count 14 hours later
#533 - Melanoid's first post after the flip 26 hours after voting Abu and having no interactions with him outside of the vote.

I am not seeing how you get a town read of this. Other than the fact that someone got lynched this right her reminds me of Lord_Sithis and Phraze scum theatre in Haruhi mafia. Where we said one but not both are scum and in fact they were both scum.

I only read the vc I didn't check who was online or how many post did he have. I think my reason is valid. Also the fact that I might be right makes me scum? That makes no sense. I think Melanoid is an easy target and I would try to lynch him if I was mafia. I didn't read Haruhi so I don't know the situation. All I know so far is that our Jailer is town and Melanoid looks town to me. Rosie is my prime suspect atm. But I won't spend the next day just voting for her and doing nothing.
May 17, 2017 12:46 PM

May 2015
I'm on mobile so I didn't see that D2 had already started xD
Rip yurkin 🙏
May 17, 2017 12:47 PM

May 2015
vote:Rosie

Let's start with the obvious and then go to the next suspect....
May 17, 2017 12:48 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
I would like everyone's thoughts on whether we should vote Rosie tomorrow?

@Oyasumi_Rosie Why did you try to create a tie?
I didn't. I was trying to break one.

May 17, 2017 12:50 PM

May 2015
@Oyasumi_Rosie a fluffy lynch is on it's way.... where are you dear?
May 17, 2017 12:51 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

How so? At the time you voted (ignoring WyNdZ's vote, since I'm pretty sure you didn't see his), Abu had 4 votes and Mela 3.

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

Let's say you are town who should we focus on then? Any top suspects?

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Sorry to say but your plan will fail no matter what :3c

May 17, 2017 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

You don't know my plan D:<
May 17, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2010
I am on mobile headed home.
I'm taking suggestions for my next I so everybody try man on who you want to see
I usually do these random unless I'm down a tunnel and I'm not tunneling anyone at the moment, I could do Rosie? Not a lot of post from here so that'll be easy to do. I am in need of another recommendation.

May 17, 2017 12:57 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie a fluffy lynch is on it's way.... where are you dear?
Sleeping mostly. I had coffee for dinner so I was up painting till 4 am.

May 17, 2017 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

But you just said it failed! D :

Unless you are a dirty dirty liar.

May 17, 2017 12:59 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I don't like Wen. Wen made a bad vote yesterday, which makes me want to look at him more. :3c

May 17, 2017 1:00 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

You're a dirty dirty liar. Saying you trying to break a tie >:(
May 17, 2017 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
WyNdZ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

There was no tie to be broken, Abu had the majority votes. If you intended to prevent a tie from happening you would have voted on Abu like I did but you did the opposite.
Hmmm... interesting.... I wonder why I might do that...

I mean, you could listen to what I said then, but you wouldn't believe me no matter what I say would you :3

May 17, 2017 1:03 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

You're a dirty dirty liar. Saying you trying to break a tie >:(
But I was!!

At least... partly >.>

May 17, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2015
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie

⬆ This is for me.
May 17, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
Zymf said:

*beeb beeb beeb* (scum-detector sounds)

I don't think you're making an accurate judgement by only seeing that Abu said I'm leaning town. I said long back that I found Abu suspicious and I even asked him who he thought was town and mafia although he didn't really tell much.

If I was mafia then I'd want you to be the first townie to drop dead since like you've said you have the strongest role. There was no reason for me to interfere when you were having lots of votes. After I revealed the information that you were confirmed townie the votes were moved away from you and onto others, some of those were on me. There was already discussion on whether or not to sacrifice me to get a confirmed townie. My revelation of the person who had the most suspicion and votes on them at the time as a confirmed townie didn't help at all. It just made people perceive it as me trying to save a mafia buddy and being too coincidental.
I have considered this. But as obvious as it might sound; you wouldn't need me lynched, since as mafia, you can instead just Night Kill me. Exactly because you saved me from a lynch, you would gain much more town credit than just confirming someone random. The main reason why you might wouldn't save me as mafia, was the only other leading train. But at the time, the votes were sorta spread out and that risk relatively small. You did make small accusations towards AbuHumaid, but I felt you accused everyone else just as much. To make this more clear is why I might do an ISO at some point, but regardless you only voted for AbuHumaid very late, which is why decided to jail you.

You are still on my radar, but I don't want to focus only on you though. A quick ISO on Oyasumi_Rosie (and a vote) is comming up and then I'll quit for the day...
May 17, 2017 1:05 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie

⬆ This is for me.

But no body else? Who else am I working with hun?

May 17, 2017 1:05 PM

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:

I don't like Wen. Wen made a bad vote yesterday, which makes me want to look at him more. :3c

I'll check wen too then.
@logic340 how do you feel about this sugestion?
May 17, 2017 1:06 PM

Aug 2013
I don't know, and I don't care what RE's plan is. If it hinges on me being maifa is already broken

May 17, 2017 1:07 PM

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie

⬆ This is for me.

But no body else? Who else am I working with hun?

I'm working on it! xD
May 17, 2017 1:07 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I'll check wen too then.
@logic340 how do you feel about this sugestion?
TFW your next suspect is my top one 3:

/edits: sorry sorry, misread lol. Being tunneled so hard makes me so neverous. This really is LQ all over again.

Is Re this games terrible awful Grapefruit?

See I told you even when he isn't playing he is scum

May 17, 2017 1:09 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I don't know, and I don't care what RE's plan is. If it hinges on me being maifa is already broken

Just tell me, are you third party?
And your conditions?
pwetty pwease c;
May 17, 2017 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

And your conditions?
pwetty pwease c;

I don't know... all those votes are vewy vewy scawy.... 3: If I tell the twuth would you believe me?

May 17, 2017 1:16 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

And your conditions?
pwetty pwease c;

I don't know... all those votes are vewy vewy scawy.... 3: If I tell the twuth would you believe me?

I have a way to make all those votes go away, so fire away :3
May 17, 2017 1:17 PM

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

And your conditions?
pwetty pwease c;

Lol you could be mafia and still try to claim tpr in hopes that the true tpr doesn't cc you
cofcof Sailor Moon cofcof
May 17, 2017 1:18 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I prefer Pomelo.
May 17, 2017 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Lol you could be mafia and still try to claim tpr in hopes that the true tpr doesn't cc you
I mean... i was also town in Sailor Moon Mafia. And you have been scum in pretty much every game I have played with you in

May 17, 2017 1:19 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I prefer Pomelo.

Let's lynch him just for this smh

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:

Huh, the vote on you?
Wait i'll do it again for you:

Vote: Oyasummi_Rosie

Or do you mean the vote on Abu? I can see that being a bad vote. For you.

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:

I mean... i was also town in Sailor Moon Mafia. And you have been scum in pretty much every game I have played with you in

I'm talking about what coromandel did on SM Mafia -_-
May 17, 2017 1:20 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I have a way to make all those votes go away, so fire away :3
I have to guess killed correctly for three phases, but the guess has to be made a phase in advance. I RNG'd and got Mel.

May 17, 2017 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I prefer Pomelo.
You are still a bitter sour grapefruit to me :3

May 17, 2017 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I prefer Pomelo.

Let's lynch him just for this smh

Both taste equally bad.
Actually wait no, Pomelo tastes less bad. Time to strongarm a Ruu lynch for having bad taste in fruits.
May 17, 2017 1:22 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Huh, the vote on you?

Wen, why do you like to make yourself worse and worse???

You act just like Suzu-chan and Claire when they are scum 3':

May 17, 2017 1:23 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I'm talking about what coromandel did on SM Mafia -_-
No matter what Re's plan would never work

May 17, 2017 1:24 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
wen294 said:

Huh, the vote on you?

Wen, why do you like to make yourself worse and worse???

You act just like Suzu-chan and Claire when they are scum 3':

'Cause it's funny to mess with people. Also i don't really know about Suzu's or Claire's scum game tbh. I don't know anybody's scum game except for Togs' which is basically lurk till the ends of time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.