Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
May 16, 2017 12:07 PM

Dec 2013
Lol Togs you totally forgot about my image didn't you.
May 16, 2017 12:07 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
The my theory holds water. We should vote to kill Wyn next round if he isn't killed during N1

I'd rather vote you tyvm.
Hmm, read my edited post.

May 16, 2017 12:09 PM

Sep 2016
@WyNdZ
I am sorry for ever doubting you.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 16, 2017 12:10 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
wen294 said:

I'd rather vote you tyvm.
"didn't read the flip"
Who the fck doesn't read the flip. Well maybe scum since they already know what it'll be.
May 16, 2017 12:10 PM

Jul 2009
Nice ;3
May 16, 2017 12:12 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
"didn't read the flip"
Who the fck doesn't read the flip. Well maybe scum since they already know what it'll be.
Huh, huh, I wonder why that could be.... Maybe because it wasn't posted when I was writing?

May 16, 2017 12:13 PM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

wut? um... how does abu flipping scum clears wyn?
May 16, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
Oh my god yes we got a mafia!

My last minute voting change was the correct decision.

@logic340 - Thank you for the advise
Seeing that Rosie almost forced a tie I am glad that I told you to but upset with myself for not doing it since I had a feeling something like that would happen.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 16, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2016
WyNdZ said:
RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

Haha I'm glad that things turned out fine in the end

TTwTT

yurkin said:
RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

Cause he voted for him. I mean... Bussing is entirely possible but not like this. We had 4 trains with 2 votes less than an hour ago, could have voted for anyone else, but chose not to.
May 16, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

RE had said ealeir that if Abu flips town then she is going right at Zymf/Wyndz for Wyndz saving Zymf. But since Abu flipped scum it means her thinking about Wyndz/Zymf based on abu flip is wrong.

May 16, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

RE had said ealeir that if Abu flips town then she is going right at Zymf/Wyndz for Wyndz saving Zymf. But since Abu flipped scum it means her thinking about Wyndz/Zymf based on abu flip is wrong.

I actually said Melanoid but the reasoning still holds :D
May 16, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I actually said Melanoid but the reasoning still holds :D
My bad just check and you're right. My mistake.
If we can't come to agreement, I don't entirely mind voting for Melanoid. If he does flip scum, then I'll probably drop my suspicions of WyNdZ and Zymf. If he flips town... Well I know who I'll be voting for tomorrow.

May 16, 2017 12:24 PM

Dec 2013
What a good day this is.
Got scum lynched and finally got the VN i've been meaning to play working after 2 days of tinkering.

woop woop.
May 16, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2016
Gonna look at things in a bit, but very glad we bagged a scum body today.

I'll try to be more active from here on out. Was not expecting to lynch scum Today.
May 16, 2017 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
Eather way i don't want to do the same mistake as with kit in castle panic...and all the bs i did there...
Will reread the thread tommorow morning.
Good night guys.
May 16, 2017 12:44 PM

May 2015
Just here to say YESSSSSSS!

I needed a break from my family so this is nice. D2 will come with new reads now that Abu flipped mafia.
May 16, 2017 12:46 PM

May 2015
Also are we talking 2 or 3 mafias here? And Rosie is not looking good with her last minute vote.
May 16, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
@Melanoid and this is why you lynch for scum, not for information.

Ruu said:
Also are we talking 2 or 3 mafias here? And Rosie is not looking good with her last minute vote.

I'd say there are a total of 3 scummies, as that's usually the case with games of 12 peeps. Meaning there are 2 left.
May 16, 2017 2:27 PM

Dec 2012
Togs said:
AbuHumaid has been lynched. He was a:

Whoah! It's almost surreal how lucky I've been so far :O
- First I get my top priority role, the Jailor - Arguably the strongest role in the game.
- Then I become confirmed town by WyNdZ, the Peeker.
- And lastly, the player I voted for mostly just for self-preservation flips scum.

I think my guardian angel is watching over me tonight, so I won't get killed by the mafia (hint: Watcher).
May 16, 2017 4:30 PM

Dec 2012
Below are all of my comments/replies to posts on page 4, 5 and 6. I will finish sometime tomorrow.
(Damn I have a lot of them... just see it as a sort of a recap allright?)

logic340 said:
Melanoid said:
but in the case that the confirmed town dies then jailer would appear scummy and if mafia decided to ignore confirmed town and decides to target someone else then wouldn't that be beneficial for town? Trimming the player list while keeping a confirmed town alive seems like a bad idea for scum.
This isn't necessarily the case though. Lets make you the jailer keeper (assuming town jailer) for this exercise. Lets say that a weaker role such as artist or chef was confirmed. Lets also say you have a pretty strong town read on watcher or doublevoter. Would you want to protect the confirmed town with a weak role or the people you believe to be town with a more powerful role? You have a dilemma on your hands. Do you protect a weaker role that is confirmed in an attempt to not look scummy or do you protect the role you feel is better for town. Also you have to take into account the players of each role. If someone strong has a weak role and someone weak has a strong role then we have to decide which way we want to go. It's not as cut and dry as you make it seem right now. There will be plenty of Wine for all of us (mafia, tpr, and town) to sip on.
Lol lol lol, all these speculations about the jailer and confirmed townie - It's so ironic that I'm both xD

logic340 said:
@Togs hypothetical question:
If the Peeker is lynched D1. When the spooky egg gets said ability would they be given the same information as the original Peeker? Receive a new PM revealing confirmed town to them? Or nothing but getting a role that has already been used?
I want to know the answer to this as well.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have one way of making sure I am never deadly. Don't touch me with any night moves, and don't vote for me lol
Hmm.. I think this is something I would say if I was scum. Jokingly acting arrogant in order to look townish and non-dangerous. It's like saying "Yea, haha - Don't kill me or you're doomed". #207 also gives me slightly bad vibes.

Shinichi-Kun said:
(In relation to not making a list of best uses for each role, because that would be helping the mafia to much.)

Also how would my suggestion benefit mafia if anything after that information got out if specific people started dieing we would realize someone actually took it to heart.
Good point.

Ruu said:
- Zymf is the other person that is looking scummy to me. From what I learn watching Zymf play and host, I don't see him making list about roles that are townish/scummy if he was in fact town. He knows that's not helping at all and it doesn't even help the mechanics talk.
You obviously don't know my playstyle very well >.>

Ruu said:
logic340 said:
In SM I had no content to speak of and was just helping new players is that what you are really seeing here? Not that I need convincing, since I know this isn't the case, but could you give some examples for others if this is what you truly believe?
I am also currently neutral on Shinichi. His post count is high and we've had a few mindmelds but I feel like I'm having a hard time grasping his true intent.

yes you had content (The Matrix) and here you don't have new players but your approach to the other participants ideas reminds me of scum!logic. You are active but don't stand out too much.... That's how I feel scum!logic works.
Maybe my understanding of you is wrong but that's how I see it.
Scum!logic is dangerous because he blends in very well with town and is still a very active player. I don't know if logic usually stand out less when he is scum, but I'd like some more opinions on this.

Crossbell said:
Zymf's catching up posting style reminds me of myself when I'm scum (just catch up, respond to a bunch of questions, and never ask any of my own) without doing any actual scumhunting. Plus, I'm really interested as to why he said that wen's post gave him town vibes because I don't see it myself.
1. I do scumhunt while catching up actually.
2. At that point I had already explained why wen's post gave me town vibes in #238.
Something you would've known if you had read the thread before posting.
(Exactly why I don't like posting without being up to date)

logic340 said:
Not Enough Information:
AbuHumaid - Two posts on saying he's going to be the other a late RVS on Crossbell. I don't mind the vote but the reasoning is sketchy to me. I wouldn't mind placing a vote here since I'm not giving inactives passes like I have in previous gams.
Hmm.. Is this something scum!logic would say about his scumbuddy AbuHumaid while doing a full reads list - Knowing that he was inactive and couldn't really be saved if voted for. Maybe a Vote Count Analysis will tell...
#257 also feels like a very slight defence of AbuHumaid...

WyNdZ said:
@Zymf - Even though I know you're town I still disagree with you trying to figure out if someone is mafia based on their role. It seems like a very ineffective method.
I think you and others have misunderstood me. I don't want to label anyone as mafia or town solely based on their role. Instead I wanted to hear what they thought of their role to get a glimpse of their intentions with the role. But I think we have sorta passed that point now...

wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:

what's "Yuck" about expressing my opinion?

In gereral when i don't like a post i say yuck.
You dismissed all the discussion we had about it. Like it doesn't matter what the rest of the people here say.
Either that or you didn't even bother to read it, which might be worse.
This interaction (especially the "Yuck") gives me a definitive town read on wen ^^

Ruu said:
(It could also be possible that Wy is mafia and by saying that Zy is town he gets to pocket him + gain towncred but I'll think about that later...)
Considering how unnecesarily elaborate his #268 is, that might be the case...

/End of page 6
May 16, 2017 7:10 PM

Dec 2013
Still gotta back read, but holy shit i cant remeber the last time i saw a scum flip day 1.

May 16, 2017 7:16 PM

Dec 2013
Gonna reply to everything under the assumption that abu alignment is known.

May 16, 2017 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Behaviorially do u really see zymf as scum? Cause i feel like his role is a hinder at times cause to protect someone i would assume he also roleblocks them.

Honestly, what nailed it in was WyNdZ protecting him. Too much of a coincidence - I don't buy it. But gotta make room for the other possibility. As far as scum reads go, and I hate to say this cause I'm guilty of it as well, the majority of WyNdZ's posts are about his role. Kinda my fault too since I started off by asking him whose name he got, but once you get eliminate the "mechanics" posts, there's actually nothing really townie about him.

I dont get this its one thing to you know be wary of roles, which then i do the same thing. But this is just weird your just completely tunneled on the fact that wyz has to be scum. Also how does eliminating the emchanics talk you created reveal nothing townie, if anything the statement should be read that your scum for creating all the mechanics talk, actually if ur scum you practically helped wyz lol.

May 16, 2017 7:22 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:

Also, to increase the likelyhood of not getting lynched myself, I will support the AbuHumaid-train. He hasn't posted much, but I hope that he'll get online in time to defend himself as well. He is the Lightning Rod, which on second thought is probably more a neutral role than a townish role, since it's both sorta informative and manipulative.
Vote: AbuHumaid

Is there anyone you think knowing that abu flipped scum that he could be affiliated with at this moment? Also i agree its more neutral i know for a fact without even trying to find a list if abu posted on that it wasnt one of his early picks unless he wanted to hide behind it cause i don't really see it as that help for mafia.

May 16, 2017 7:22 PM

Dec 2013
@togs were the scum invited to the club before or after the draft if so were they allowed to discuss the draft together? Im sorry if this was asked or explained in the op.

May 16, 2017 7:29 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Honestly, what nailed it in was WyNdZ protecting him. Too much of a coincidence - I don't buy it. But gotta make room for the other possibility. As far as scum reads go, and I hate to say this cause I'm guilty of it as well, the majority of WyNdZ's posts are about his role. Kinda my fault too since I started off by asking him whose name he got, but once you get eliminate the "mechanics" posts, there's actually nothing really townie about him.

I dont get this its one thing to you know be wary of roles, which then i do the same thing. But this is just weird your just completely tunneled on the fact that wyz has to be scum. Also how does eliminating the emchanics talk you created reveal nothing townie, if anything the statement should be read that your scum for creating all the mechanics talk, actually if ur scum you practically helped wyz lol.

I don't understand what you mean.. In beginning, yeah, I talked a lot of mechanics, but I did switch to behavior analysis. Also, I tend not to believe anything anyone says that they can't prove (and especially if it doesn't make sense, like in this case, hearing Zymf was confirmed townie while factoring in he had the most votes at the time and I found him suspicious, just seemed too coincidental to me).
Of course, given today's scum flip, I have no intention of voting for WyNdZ or Zymf (unless something really unexpected happens).
May 16, 2017 7:31 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:

As for scum reads; you and chad primarily.

Is there a why somewhere?

May 16, 2017 7:31 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Still gotta back read, but holy shit i cant remeber the last time i saw a scum flip day 1.
It was Fairy Tail mafia for me.

O- a side -ote....two of the letters o- my key-oard are-'t curre-tly working. So this ISO is -eig slowed o-ce agai-. Please -ear with me as I try to resolve a-d work arou-d this issue.

May 16, 2017 7:38 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
It was Fairy Tail mafia for me.

O- a side -ote....two of the letters o- my key-oard are-'t curre-tly working. So this ISO is -eig slowed o-ce agai-. Please -ear with me as I try to resolve a-d work arou-d this issue.

Tragic but this is so funny.
May 16, 2017 7:39 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@togs were the scum invited to the club before or after the draft if so were they allowed to discuss the draft together? Im sorry if this was asked or explained in the op.
I want to know the answer to this question as well. I hadn't even thought of this and it actually seems like that would be a bit unfair. (spell check is a savior).

Edit: @RE1031 (spell check is a savior).

May 16, 2017 7:47 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

THis is super weird.

You express how u dislike the vote count

but,
Wont change your vote
then call out crossbell for not voting yet the comment was good?

I dislike the lack of trains not the votes. I was happy with my vote then because I didn't know our Jailer was confirmed. I liked that Cross complain about the lack of counter trains. Then I saw she wasn't voting either and call her out for it.

Crossbell was voting tho also its a he XD. Now that hes confirmed and abu has flipped scum what do you think that says for your reads? I still find it weird to call him out about that but also express how you aren't willing to change ur vote.

To be fair why did u see zymf as scum in the first place?

May 16, 2017 7:50 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I don't understand what you mean.. In beginning, yeah, I talked a lot of mechanics, but I did switch to behavior analysis. Also, I tend not to believe anything anyone says that they can't prove (and especially if it doesn't make sense, like in this case, hearing Zymf was confirmed townie while factoring in he had the most votes at the time and I found him suspicious, just seemed too coincidental to me).
Of course, given today's scum flip, I have no intention of voting for WyNdZ or Zymf (unless something really unexpected happens).

Sorry lol im confusing at times i wasnt talking about you but wyz with his mechanics talks. Also you say you have no intention but what changed your opinion their vote placements? If you don't trust the roles its also possible for an early bus don't you think? I mean if you don't easily trust people like you say you should find it hard to agree they are town off of something like 1 vote.

May 16, 2017 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

But that could be a soft claim to get us to realize the town player was zymf lol, also its possible but i think its too risking. If zymf gets lynched flipping scum then its gg for for wy
I personally don't see the benefit in lying there even if Zymf is his mafia buddy. There was a little heat and zymf wasn't going to be around but would it really be worth it for Wyndz to stick his neck out for his partner like that without trying to move votes somewhere else first? So with this reveal I feel pretty confident that at least zymf is town. I have a town lean on Wyndz so I might need to have tea with him to try and cement that read.

I mean its just as possible that someone on the train bussed abu lol, which could be one of them though i forgot the vote count XD

May 16, 2017 8:01 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
wen294 said:
Vote changes are magical things from the land of dreams.
Luckily we can use them, and so can you (for a limited offer of $59,99).

There isn't a vote more useless than one that isn't placed.

I know this very well, but i rather not place a vote when i cant be there i mean its day 1 my vote alone wont effect too much, its different depending on the phase because eventually i will need to always have my vote on the table.

May 16, 2017 8:04 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

ok cool i wasnt the only person that noticed this then, case too me all these should be neutral reads i feel espically the one on ruu.
Well the one on ruu just needs more elaboration. The thingy behind 'feelstownmeng' is basically 'it's not unnatural thus town' but if that's the standard you uphold then like 90% of all players would be town. So yeh @RE1031 some explanation on this would be cool 'nd all. Why does ruu feel town to you?

THat's what i would assume which is why natural town actions should be neutral unless they effect the game drastically like causing a tie that may or may not have saved a town role.

May 16, 2017 8:06 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
I personally don't see the benefit in lying there even if Zymf is his mafia buddy. There was a little heat and zymf wasn't going to be around but would it really be worth it for Wyndz to stick his neck out for his partner like that without trying to move votes somewhere else first? So with this reveal I feel pretty confident that at least zymf is town. I have a town lean on Wyndz so I might need to have tea with him to try and cement that read.

I mean its just as possible that someone on the train bussed abu lol, which could be one of them though i forgot the vote count XD
Yes it is quite possible and something we should look definitely look into. Why didn't you vote for anyone before you had to leave?

May 16, 2017 8:11 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Sorry lol im confusing at times i wasnt talking about you but wyz with his mechanics talks. Also you say you have no intention but what changed your opinion their vote placements? If you don't trust the roles its also possible for an early bus don't you think? I mean if you don't easily trust people like you say you should find it hard to agree they are town off of something like 1 vote.

You know what, I've been rereading the votes... If Rosie didn't last minute vote Melanoid and WyNdZ didn't change his vote from Mela->Abu, Abu would have been lynched. If you ignore WyNdZ's vote change, Abu would have been lynched no matter what. In fact, if we're looking at this from WyNdZ's perspective moments before TIME!, Abu is getting lynched. So it doesn't seem like a terrible idea for him to jump on the train that seems like it's going to carry out to gain some town credit when it flips scum.
Although this is just speculation and I think Rosie is far more suspicious right now.
May 16, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
wen294 said:

Then what the hell kind of town-read list is that? It's not a list of your town reads when you don't town read any of them. Especially not if you say "i don't wanna vote any of these doods" right above it.

I guess it'd make more sense if I posted the rest of my updated list

I do town read them, because they've done things I don't think scum would ever do. Also, these are notes for myself so I can keep track of people, if you're wondering why they're kinda messy.

I dont see how u can town read me and ruu when its very clear we suspect each other it just feels so off reading this.

Feel like all ur neutral reads scream meta way too much

Also I know ur scum reads are different now but this still irks me the wrong way.

May 16, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yes it is quite possible and something we should look definitely look into. Why didn't you vote for anyone before you had to leave?

Because i didnt want me vote to effect the game, since i couldnt change it

May 16, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You know what, I've been rereading the votes... If Rosie didn't last minute vote Melanoid and WyNdZ didn't change his vote from Mela->Abu, Abu would have been lynched. If you ignore WyNdZ's vote change, Abu would have been lynched no matter what. In fact, if we're looking at this from WyNdZ's perspective moments before TIME!, Abu is getting lynched. So it doesn't seem like a terrible idea for him to jump on the train that seems like it's going to carry out to gain some town credit when it flips scum.
Although this is just speculation and I think Rosie is far more suspicious right now.

See this statement is more convincing lol cause you actually speculating what if's and how they could effect the vote count. Ill read more into the vote count once i catch up.

May 16, 2017 8:18 PM

May 2015
Okay, I've been crying non-stop for like 12 hours so this is exactly what I need to put my mind on. I tried to get some info from the vc regarding Abu's voting patterns but I got nothing. He just didn't vote or go for Crossbell (he then switched to Melanoid but I consider that self preservation so is irrelevant )
I'm town reading Mel using the same method. He was the first one to vote for Abu and he never chaged his vote after that.
Like I said before Rosie's last minute vote is a huge red flag, I know we usually say that scum wouldn't do that because that would put them in the spotlight and yada yada yada BUT with such a small amount of players doing that is not so crazy imo.
@Shinichi-kun I hadn't seen the latest vc when I posted that, that's why I call her out. Another reason why I shouldn't post before finishing reading the thread.
I'm town reading our Jailer and Mel for now. Still trying to figure out the rest.
May 16, 2017 8:22 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

I guess it'd make more sense if I posted the rest of my updated list

I do town read them, because they've done things I don't think scum would ever do. Also, these are notes for myself so I can keep track of people, if you're wondering why they're kinda messy.

I dont see how u can town read me and ruu when its very clear we suspect each other it just feels so off reading this.

Feel like all ur neutral reads scream meta way too much

Also I know ur scum reads are different now but this still irks me the wrong way.

Idk >.<
I expanded a little on why I think Ruu is town in #348. If you're suspicious of her for being suspicious of you, then it's playing out just like in Castle Panic. Put it this way: as someone who's not involved, even though both of you are suspicious of each other, it seems like t/t action.
Anyway, if I make it through the night, which I think I will because there's a higher chance of someone on the Abu train dying (Zymf or Crossbell especially), I am more than willing to seek redemption for my narrow-mindedness from today.
May 16, 2017 8:22 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I really like this post. Another reason why my idea of Wy being scum and trying to pocket Zymf + gain towncred is not so crazy.
May 16, 2017 8:33 PM

May 2015
Can we talk about yurkin'a lurking? The fact that they are completely under the radar is alarming imo.
Okay this are the people I don't trust at all and I'll look into on D2 (N1 I won't be active probably) : Rosie, logic, yurkin, Wy.

Time to get some sleep.

Bye guys ♡
May 16, 2017 8:35 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I really like this post. Another reason why my idea of Wy being scum and trying to pocket Zymf + gain towncred is not so crazy.

Thanks! C:
And good night!
May 16, 2017 8:38 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think you missed something.
The vote was tied 3-3 Then wen voted to break the tie.
The vote was 4-3-abu-mel then wyndz moves to Abu
The vote was 5-2 Abu-mel Rosie moves to mel
The vote ends 5-3

Had Wyndz not moved then Rosie's vote does make a tie 4-4.
Why would Wyndz move to prevent a tie on his teammate?

May 16, 2017 8:43 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I think you missed something.
The vote was tied 3-3 Then wen voted to break the tie.
The vote was 4-3-abu-mel then wyndz moves to Abu
The vote was 5-2 Abu -melRosie moves to mel
The vote ends 5-3

Had Wyndz not moved then Rosie's vote does make a tie.
Why would Wyndz move to prevent a tie in his teammate?

WyNdZ's vote came before Rosie's. So he wasn't breaking a tie - he was joining a train that from anyone's perspective but Rosie's, was going through. At the moment, there are more reasons to believe that WyNdZ is town rather than scum, but his vote on Abu does not clear him.
edit: Oops.. Preventing a tie doesn't exactly mean breaking it, no? But I doubt he expected anyone to change their vote. Remember in Castle Panic I did that? I didn't think you were going to change your vote so I lock lynched our buddy Penta.
REMay 16, 2017 8:47 PM
May 16, 2017 9:12 PM

Sep 2016
Ugh the Jailor role kinda sucks lol
I was thinking: hey, why doesn't Crossbell watch Zymf and Zymf protect Crossbell? And then I realized if Zymf "protects" Crossbell, he won't be able to watch Zymf....
Yah it assumes they both are town but it was a nice thought while it lasted......
May 16, 2017 9:53 PM

Sep 2016
WyNdZ said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie - I have a suspicion that you're a third party. I'm thinking maybe your goal is to create a tie in the voting phase.

How much more do you think she is third party over mafia? And are you willing to vote her next phase (this one's directed at anyone)?
May 16, 2017 10:21 PM

Jul 2009
Ruu said:
Can we talk about yurkin'a lurking? The fact that they are completely under the radar is alarming imo.
Okay this are the people I don't trust at all and I'll look into on D2 (N1 I won't be active probably) : Rosie, logic, yurkin, Wy.

Time to get some sleep.

Bye guys ♡

Yeah tell me about it, i actually dislike being inactive myself, its boring this way.
Not like i trust you as well lol.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.