Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
May 16, 2017 9:06 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:
@Melanoid, you voted AbuHeman because he was inactive. He no longer is inactive but now you are.
You're gonna need to give some reasoning for it if you're not gonna change your vote.

Also @logic340, you voted him because you wanted a counter-train. Well you got it. Do you actually think your vote is placed on scum or not? If not you might wanna consider moving it now that you've achieved your goal.
It's like you read my mind. I am looking into Shinichi right now, I am also willing to vote Melanoid or Rosie at this point.

I want your opinion on this then:

You think it's legit? I don't really buy it tbh, and i don't see any reason at all for town to lie there, hence my scumread on him. I mean if his memory IS that bad then sorry but for now i ain't buying it.
May 16, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
Taking a lunch break be back shortly.
Vote: Melanoid
When I get back hope to finish this ISO quick then decide if this is where my vote stays.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 16, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
my grandpa just died. I won't be active during D1 and N1 probably.
Wouch. My condoleances.
Well D1 is almost at it's end and you probs wouldn't be the only one not to talk during the night. I don't think you need to worry about that too much. Family is more important.
May 16, 2017 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Damn so many posts to read and I really want to watch the IPL cricket match going on right now......

wen294 said:

I don't really see why 'more people' would jump on the train after 3. Well maybe 1 more or so but after that it's unlikely.

Not pressuring your scum buddy the entire game would be riskier, so when you wanna pressure somebody anyway, best do it early on right?

A few people have already said they were finding zymf's behaviour suspicious so they might have voted on him later on and all the other votes were scattered. It did not look like we were going in the right direction so I provided the information in the hopes that something would come out of it.

I guess it depends on the person. Every person has a different playstyle. I've already stated my reasons for why that would be a bad idea but like I said every person plays differently.

Shinichi-Kun said:

Also the situation would have been more likely if u waited to confirm the town person but now that you didnt i would say its prob like a 20-25% this situation is there.

I didn't understand what you meant by this. Till when was I suppose to wait to confirm the town person? I didn't want to give the info at the last moment in the day phase because that would create chaos and it was looking like zymf might get lynched. I initially intended to release the info on night 1 but I felt that releasing it during this phase would be beneficial.

I was implying that if you somehow managed to survive till day 3 there is a higher chance u would be scum and if you outted ur target around that time if be even higher chance u were both scum, not that u revealed earl the possiblity is slim but still there.

May 16, 2017 9:32 AM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 1.7 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ AbuHumaid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 melanoid, Zymf 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ WyNdZ πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 yurkin, RE1031 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ logic340 πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 Oyasumi_Rosie, Ruu 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Melanoid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ 🐰
🐣 Shinichi-kun 🐣 (1): 🐰 wen294 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Shinichi-kun, AbuHumaid, Crossbell

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsMay 16, 2017 9:40 AM
May 16, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs RE's vote is on Zymf and Wyndz in the vote count

Jan 2016
Unvote

Why do you guys have to post so much when I'm asleep?

I'll be out and about again today but I'll try to post from phone.

Jul 2009
Oh, having a vote count is helpful. Thought someone was leading the with 3 votes but i was wrong lol
May 16, 2017 9:41 AM

Nov 2015
- Fixed and updated as of this post -
May 16, 2017 9:43 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Oh, having a vote count is helpful. Thought someone was leading the with 3 votes but i was wrong lol

There was untill logic changed vote not too long ago.

I'm considering voting Abu but i don't really like the prospect of voting together with 2 inactives ._.

Crossbell said:

Why do you guys have to post so much when I'm asleep?
Be happy that we're posting at all ;)

Also we're nearing phase change so not too weird.
May 16, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2016
True.

Gonna try to catch up from my phone but a full catch-up seems impossible.

I really want to look into the people who voted Zymf. Of course that includes me, but I know I'm town, so.

The above votecount is also one that never lynches a wolf IMO. I need to fix it.
May 16, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2010
On mobile still out of the office. ISO isn't going to be finished before phase change but I'll share what I have in a moment. Was still compiling his post so I haven't given my thoughts yet.

May 16, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi: (currently incomplete)

May 16, 2017 9:55 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
Analysing previous posts is a much harder task than I imagined.....it would be a lot easier if we could filter all the posts of a particular user.
Is there someone you had in mind? If they haven't posted a lot I might could grab their posts real quick.

May 16, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Analysing previous posts is a much harder task than I imagined.....it would be a lot easier if we could filter all the posts of a particular user.
Ctrl + f, mark all and then scroll down the pages.
It's not ideal but it could be plenty worse.
May 16, 2017 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
@WyNdZ why do you have a leaning scum on me? inactivity isn't a good reason and i'm not even inactive anymore
May 16, 2017 10:29 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:
Is there someone you had in mind? If they haven't posted a lot I might could grab their posts real quick.

I actually intended to get an analysis on each and every single person but lol that's too much work to do.

I'm currently looking into crossbell and RE1031. Crossbell so far gives me a strong town read although I'm weary of him because I know he's a good player. RE1031's idea of every person posting their list is interesting, I don't think it was something that would bear fruit but still interesting nonetheless. Not something I would expect a mafia to suggest but was it an attempt to divert the discussion towards mechanics? RE1031 also wanted me to reveal the confirmed townie at the start of the game.

Crossbell: no analysis but all his posts to #254
#95 -
#97 -
#99 -
#100 -
#112 -
#129 -
#130 -
#131 -
#201 -
#235 -
#241 -
#242 -
#243 -
#244 -
#247 -
#249 -
#251 -
#254 -

May 16, 2017 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
WyNdZ said:
AbuHumaid said:
@WyNdZ why do you have a leaning scum on me? inactivity isn't a good reason and i'm not even inactive anymore

Well I disagree that inactivity isn't a good reason. Maybe not a good enough reason to lynch someone but it's a factor. It would be beneficial for the mafia to keep a low profile. The other reasons are that your general disinterest in the beginning such as when you said nothing interesting happened today. It seems like you aren't actively searching for who is mafia.

It would be helpful if you tell us your current opinions on the players. Who do you think are town and who do you think are mafia?

but i'm active now do i look like i'm trying to lurk?
that wasn't disinterest, i genuinely just assumed that we wouldn't say much cause in day 1 we don't have much info, you see i'm not an experienced player so i didn't know how days 1 are like in MS.

i can't think of anyone rn other than Melanoid, if he flips town then mafia are doing good at their job, i suspected Zymf too first but when you revealed that he's the confirmed townie he became neutral for me. i believe that after day 1 i will know more
May 16, 2017 10:44 AM

Jan 2016
@Togs is it possible that we can get a deadline extension?
May 16, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
WyNdZ said:

Well I disagree that inactivity isn't a good reason. Maybe not a good enough reason to lynch someone but it's a factor. It would be beneficial for the mafia to keep a low profile. The other reasons are that your general disinterest in the beginning such as when you said nothing interesting happened today. It seems like you aren't actively searching for who is mafia.

It would be helpful if you tell us your current opinions on the players. Who do you think are town and who do you think are mafia?

but i'm active now do i look like i'm trying to lurk?
that wasn't disinterest, i genuinely just assumed that we wouldn't say much cause in day 1 we don't have much info, you see i'm not an experienced player so i didn't know how days 1 are like in MS.

i can't think of anyone rn other than Melanoid, if he flips town then mafia are doing good at their job, i suspected Zymf too first but when you revealed that he's the confirmed townie he became neutral for me. i believe that after day 1 i will know more
In slight defense of Abu his most recent game (that he played from the start) was a new player game and had 16 pages by the end of the game. That being said sharing your own thoughts even if others aren't that active would be a good way to get them active. Votes have gotten you active and though I'm not a fan of your defense, it seems honest and in a way I wouldn't expect from mafia. Still neutral but at least I feel like I am starting to get somewhere with you.

May 16, 2017 10:47 AM

Jul 2009
Crossbell said:
@Togs is it possible that we can get a deadline extension?

Eh, why? welp whatever.
May 16, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Gonna dive into logic's town/scum list tomorrow if I get the time.

There are a couple things that make me raise my eyebrows but too tired to fully write them out right now.

Rosie said:
It isn't good because I actually don't have good read on you. You act townie to me regardless if you are scum or town.
If you don't have a good read on logic, then why aren't you taking the steps required to get a better read on him? (By asking him questions and seeing if his thought process is cogent)
Were you going to dive into my town/scum list?

you poked the bear...

May 16, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2016
I'm still walking around Boston and I can't do analysis until after deadline.
May 16, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2016
I want to get an extension because I'm selfish and know there's no chance I get here by the deadline.
May 16, 2017 11:00 AM

Nov 2015
Regarding extensions: I'm sorry, I didn't account for a requestable extension in the game rules, the only way this game can be extended is by a player having to be replaced. Sorry for this time but it's something I'll consider adding to MS games in the future.
May 16, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:
Shinichi: (currently incomplete)

Wow you really go all in when it comes to analysing. Lol and this is still incomplete.
I mean this is just me summarizing his posts without giving my thoughts on them. No particular post stands out as scummy to me, we have had a few mind melds but that isn't necessarily alignment indicative eiher. He's super active but a lot of one line responses make it hard to gauge motivation. At a glance and off the top of my head I'd probably lean more town than scum but need to take some time and comb through the data.

May 16, 2017 11:05 AM

Jan 2016
Gah, okay.

Gimme a sec.
May 16, 2017 11:10 AM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:

4. If he reveals early (and he's mafia), there's less wriggle room to jump in the defense of a teammate close to being lynched.

Highlighting what I said earlier because I think that's what's happening now.

@wen294 Yeah sorry about that. When I say unaligned, I mean either town or third party, because they don't know who each other are, whereas mafia do.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 16, 2017 11:16 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:

Crossbell: no analysis but all his posts to #254
#95 -
#97 -
#99 -
#100 -
#112 -
#129 -
#130 -
#131 -
#201 -
#235 -
#241 -
#242 -
#243 -
#244 -
#247 -
#249 -
#251 -
#254 -

Thank you.
This is interesting, crossbell's start was really good and gave me a town vibe. After that he kind of became less active and didn't really put any pressure on anyone in my opinion. He asked a few questions and he said a few stuff which I agree on but I didn't get the vibe that he was really pressuring anyone. More like he was just making his presence known by asking a few questions. He also jumped onto lynching zymf which is a point to take into consideration.

@logic340 - Fair enough, I'll take that point about Abu into consideration.

@AbuHumaid- No, I don't think you're lurking anymore. That doesn't mean I consider you town though, I'm feeling sort of neutral about you right now.
Crossbell - I like his entrance more like the spicy crossbell I am used to but he's got a bunch of catchup posts which aren't alignment indicative but I do remember seeing this the last time he was scum. Needs to see more as he hasn't posted much.
I get a similar feeling as I like his spicy entrance but some of that feeling has been lost due to inactivity. He poked me a bit which I expect him to do as town or scum, but hasn't followed through on it yet imo. He kind of white knighted me D1 of Kitty Mafia saying I was just regular logic, he seems to be a bit more concerned and paranoid here but hasn't pushed enough for me to feel like he's trying to figure me out or to say it's genuine paranoia? Still fairly neutral may take another phase to nail him down (if he gets active).

@Shinichi-kun, @Oyasum_Rosie, @RE1031 how would you compare Crossbell's D1 here to Kitty Mafia D1? I am not really getting a similar vibes but I am not liking the lack of activity and catchup posts (which are reminiscent)?

May 16, 2017 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:

There are a couple things that make me raise my eyebrows but too tired to fully write them out right now.

Rosie said:
It isn't good because I actually don't have good read on you. You act townie to me regardless if you are scum or town.
If you don't have a good read on logic, then why aren't you taking the steps required to get a better read on him? (By asking him questions and seeing if his thought process is cogent)
What if I don't actually have any questions to ask though? Lol

Its better to keep my vote where its at an wait for information. If I go hunting for it, I might end up giving up more than I end up finding.

May 16, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2010
40 minutes and we have four 2 vote trains going on right now. We need to consolidate before we have people jumping votes at the last second.

May 16, 2017 11:21 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

@Shinichi-kun, @Oyasum_Rosie, @RE1031 how would you compare Crossbell's D1 here to Kitty Mafia D1? I am not really getting a similar vibes but I am not liking the lack of activity and catchup posts (which are reminiscent)?

I think he's being genuine when he says he's catching up, plus seeing as there are overlapping players, I don't think he'd do the same thing twice. Catching up posts are really easy to identify when it comes to scumplay.
May 16, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2016
I've been inactive because I am on vacation.

I'll try to step it up Day 2, but I was interested as to the reasoning why people were townreading me because I don't think my play has been especially townie thus far.

Let me look at this votal.
May 16, 2017 11:23 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Crossbell said:

Its better to keep my vote where its at an wait for information. If I go hunting for it, I might end up giving up more than I end up finding.
Sorry what?
If you're town you don't HAVE any information you could end up giving. Only scum can.

Vote change: Oyasumi_Rosie
May 16, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
So basically you read me as neutral and you are willing to vote for me because you don't have a good read on me? Ruu says that I am playing similar to Sailor Moon when she was scum with me. You were in that game do you feel I am exhibiting those signs or was I regular logic there as well?

I'll say here what I said there.

I got lucky when I voted for you, and I feel most comfortable voting for you now.

May 16, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I think he's being genuine when he says he's catching up, plus seeing as there are overlapping players, I don't think he'd do the same thing twice. Catching up posts are really easy to identify when it comes to scumplay.
Fair enough. I think in these terms often (see CP kitty mafia). It would be crazy to do the same thing right in front of people who caught you doing it before. You were the only one who saw threw him with me so I put a little more credence on this response.

May 16, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
So basically you read me as neutral and you are willing to vote for me because you don't have a good read on me? Ruu says that I am playing similar to Sailor Moon when she was scum with me. You were in that game do you feel I am exhibiting those signs or was I regular logic there as well?

I got lucky when I voted for you, and I feel most comfortable voting for you now.
I definitely understand where you are coming from. Just wish you would look at other options. Not sure what your take on most other players is at the moment and you're neutral on me. We have 4 trains with 2 people on them so what are your thoughts on the other 3 trains? What are your thoughts on Crossbell so far?

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 1.8 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ AbuHumaid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 melanoid, Zymf 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ WyNdZ πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 yurkin, RE1031 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ logic340 πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 Oyasumi_Rosie, Ruu 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Melanoid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (2): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ 🐰
🐣 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐣 (1): 🐰 wen294 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Shinichi-kun, AbuHumaid, Crossbell

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 1 Timer<<

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie - Do you have any town reads currently. Crossbell says your fluff level is the same do you feel like he is slandering you or am I reading you incorrectly in that regard?

Nope, no real town reads yet. Not that I would trust them even if I did.

My fluff is my serious play. I am playing very seriously now. >:3c

All this being said, I much as I find Melanoid a bit suspicious right now, I don't like how people are voting for them when they are not here to defend themselves. Gives me vibes from a certain game with felines in it. That also being said, I double check their role, and it would be one worth losing. People can do what they want, and we will go from there.

May 16, 2017 11:34 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
WyNdZ said:

@WyNdZ

ctrl+F user name is the best way to do that

May 16, 2017 11:35 AM

Sep 2016
WyNdZ said:
RE1031 said:

Highlighting what I said earlier because I think that's what's happening now.

I revealed the information when zymf had 3 votes and maybe like 12 hours left. Abu who was inactive had 2 votes. It was not like zymf was really close to being lynched but more so that I felt we were heading in the wrong direction with the two people with the most votes being a townie and an inactive. If there's 3 mafias then I'm sure if necessary they could manipulate the votes to make zymf not get lynched. That would raise suspicion but my point being 3 votes is not an extremely close to being lynched scenario for a mafia especially when someone else who was inactive had 2 votes already without either zymf or my votes on him

Also I'd basically be suiciding if zymf was lynched or if I was lynched zymf would likely be lynched next

You have to understand that it's super fishy. There are 12 players, and Zymf, who is getting scum read, just happens to be the name you got? I don't buy it.
Yes it's risky, but if you can protect your buddy, it's worth it.
May 16, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
Okay guys, we've got less than 30 minutes and we're kind of stuck in a deadlock. This is the worst case scenario.
I was just saying the same thing.....
logic340 said:
40 minutes and we have four 2 vote trains going on right now. We need to consolidate before we have people jumping votes at the last second.

May 16, 2017 11:38 AM
Jul 2018
Vote: Melanoid
He voted on me for being inactive even though he himself is inactive
May 16, 2017 11:38 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Sorry what?
If you're town you don't HAVE any information you could end up giving. Only scum can.

Vote change: Oyasumi_Rosie
Lol you are so silly. Are you forgetting that there is a hidden aspect about my role that I could be giving away?

Though when I wrote this, I wasn't thinking about this game. Just another one where a slip caused town to lose the game.

Is this your slip? :3c

May 16, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2016
Also, given that votes are really spread out, would anyone take that as one of the trains is on mafia?
May 16, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
my grandpa just died. I won't be active during D1 and N1 probably.
I am so sorry to hear that. I will be sending you positive thoughts and energy. Wishing you all the best, I'm here if you need me.

May 16, 2017 11:41 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I definitely understand where you are coming from. Just wish you would look at other options. Not sure what your take on most other players is at the moment and you're neutral on me. We have 4 trains with 2 people on them so what are your thoughts on the other 3 trains? What are your thoughts on Crossbell so far?
Crossbell is the worst kind of lurker because he always as an excuse for it. I didn't see your question at me before because the @ didn't work right, but I got no feelings from him, worst than a netural.

And I am. We need a kill no matter what, so I am willing to change my vote to Melanoid if no one else does. Like I said before, they have a role worth losing. (sorry Mela!! No hard feelings alright?)

May 16, 2017 11:43 AM

Jul 2009
@oyasumi_rosie #416
Which game? just asking is it again the infamous kitty mafia lol
May 16, 2017 11:44 AM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 1.9 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Melanoid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (3): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, AbuHumaid 🐰
🐣 AbuHumaid 🐣 (2): 🐰 melanoid, Zymf 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (2): 🐰 yurkin, RE1031 🐰
🐣 logic340 🐣 (2): 🐰 Oyasumi_Rosie, Ruu 🐰
🐣 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐣 (1): 🐰 wen294 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Shinichi-kun, Crossbell

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsMay 16, 2017 11:53 AM
May 16, 2017 11:45 AM

Sep 2016
If we can't come to agreement, I don't entirely mind voting for Melanoid. If he does flip scum, then I'll probably drop my suspicions of WyNdZ and Zymf. If he flips town... Well I know who I'll be voting for tomorrow.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.