Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 15, 2017 9:46 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Vote Zymf

Wouldn't also be opposed to a vote on AbuHumaid.

Zymf's catching up posting style reminds me of myself when I'm scum (just catch up, respond to a bunch of questions, and never ask any of my own) without doing any actual scumhunting. Plus, I'm really interested as to why he said that wen's post gave him town vibes because I don't see it myself.

@logic340: This is so weird. You say that you want me to post since you won't have anyone to tunnel, but you've mostly just been ignoring me AND my posts. This is so unnatural of you, and I would expect something different after the end of Kitty Mafia. At the risk of poking the bear's nest, what's up?
I agree with you on wen's post but I need to look deeper into Zymf, I liked the way he questioned me in the beginning but he's not left a strong impression. I'd also be willing to vote Abu as stated in my read list and I also have questions as to why he feels he needed to "not vote" but he's not posting.

The tunnel thing was a joke. I have kind of stayed out of the tunnel recently and had better results. I caught you D2 in Kitty but couldn't get you lynched until D4 so I will take my chance with not going too far down the rabbit hole.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 15, 2017 9:59 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie thoughts on logic so far?

he seems very town which isn't good. I never really tell when he is town or scum at all. I am okay with keeping my vote where it is for now.
You seem to town read me and scum read me at the same time. Why isn't me seeming town good? Am I usually scummy? Is this a standard that only I am being held to?

May 15, 2017 10:05 PM

Jan 2010
I am going to call it a night.
For now
Vote: Abuhumaid
Lets get a counter train going and get some others to consolidate votes.
I'd probably move my vote to Mela or Rosie if he doesn't meet the post requirement.
I'll try to ISO Shinichi in the morning and look closer at zymf and his train.

@AbuHumaid I know from past experience it's hard for you to catch up. There hasn't been too much posted yet and we'd love to hear from you.

May 15, 2017 10:12 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 1.6 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Zymf πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (3): 🐰 Ruu, RE1031, Crossbell 🐰
AbuHumaid 🐣 (2): 🐰 melanoid, logic340 🐰
🐣 Shinichi-kun 🐣 (1): 🐰 wen294 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (1): 🐰 yurkin 🐰
🐣 logic340 🐣 (1): 🐰 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐰
🐣 Ruu 🐣 (1): 🐰 WyNdZ 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (1): 🐰 AbuHumaid 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Zymf, Shinichi-kun

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 15, 2017 10:55 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

Oyasumi_Rosie - Pretty active and a lot less fluffy than I am used to. Not sure if this is alignment indicative or not. Her posts are more on topic than usual and while I feel this is a good sign I have to wonder if she's trying to look townie or just taking a more serious approach? Her vote on me is a bit peculiar as she said she sees me being townie which isn't good?

Damned if I do, Damned if I don't.....

It isn't good because I actually don't have good read on you. You act townie to me regardless if you are scum or town.

May 16, 2017 12:22 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie - Pretty active and a lot less fluffy than I am used to. Not sure if this is alignment indicative or not. Her posts are more on topic than usual and while I feel this is a good sign I have to wonder if she's trying to look townie or just taking a more serious approach? Her vote on me is a bit peculiar as she said she sees me being townie which isn't good?
Show me where she's being a "lot less fluffy" because I don't see her scumhunting or asking relevant questions at all. I did convince you all to mislynch her in Kitty Mafia because she was doing the exact same thing, though, which is why I'm a little more gunshy in this game since I don't know her alignment.
May 16, 2017 12:30 AM

Jan 2016
Gonna dive into logic's town/scum list tomorrow if I get the time.

There are a couple things that make me raise my eyebrows but too tired to fully write them out right now.

Rosie said:
It isn't good because I actually don't have good read on you. You act townie to me regardless if you are scum or town.
If you don't have a good read on logic, then why aren't you taking the steps required to get a better read on him? (By asking him questions and seeing if his thought process is cogent)
May 16, 2017 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
Crossbell said:
AbuHumaid said:
eh as expected from Day 1, nothing much to say
Vote: Crossbell just random because i don't want to not vote

1. Day 1 is actually one of the most important Days ever in a game of mafia. Why is there "nothing much to say"?

2. Why do you not want to "not vote"?

This post is actually pretty interesting to me and I'll elaborate on it if AbuHumaid gets back.

1. idk. in day 1 people don't be that active, but seeing how people are active here there are definitely things to talk about
2. because i don't want people to think that i'm lurking even though i'm trying to join them

Melanoid said:

Vote:AbuHumaid:
I'd like to see more post from you, seems like a bad idea to bring someone in the later stages of the game with few posts to get a read on.

alright i'll try
May 16, 2017 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
i think that the Peeker should hurry up and reveal who the confirmed townie is, i can't think of a good reason to delay it tbh
May 16, 2017 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
@WyNdz it's also possible that Zymf voted for you and made all that up because he didn't want to look like you and him are scum buddies, no?
May 16, 2017 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
WyNdZ said:
AbuHumaid said:
@WyNdz it's also possible that Zymf voted for you and made all that up because he didn't want to look like you and him are scum buddies, no?

Yes, I've already covered that point
WyNdZ said:

Lets say both Zymf and I are mafia. There would be no reason for him to join the lynch train on me unless he's using some reverse psychology tactics but that's a risky move

I said there would be no reason for him to vote on me unless he's using some reverse psychology tactics. But like I've said that would be a risky move. There would be a high chance that others would jump on the train and I would actually get lynched. I don't know how many mafia is there but I assume it's probably 1/4 of 12 people so 3 mafia members. He'd basically risk killing 1/3 of his team just to make him look more town.

It's possible but it doesn't seem like a smart idea especially early on in the game when there was no suspicion on Zymf in the first place. Why unnecessarily bring your mafia teammate into the spotlight at the start of the game? Such a tactic could be used maybe when people start suspecting you but at the literal start of the game before I even posted doesn't seem smart.

the fact that it's a risk doesn't entirely mean it's unlikely, a risk like that makes people think that mafia would never dare to do it which would make the mafia make the unexpected move so that no one sees them coming to achieve their goal to make themselves look town
May 16, 2017 6:31 AM

May 2015
Crossbell said:
^ this vote count never lynches a wolf

It's 15 hours left in the Day, and we have zero momentum and zero wagons. You know what a votecount like this means? Terrible flashwagons at EoDs and townie lynches.

We need to get some wagons going. I need to read up on the Zymf wagon but it seems like it can bear fruit.

+1 I really like this comment. This shows a good townie mindset. It is true that the vc doesn't look promising atm. I won't change my vote cause I'm happy with my choice but I wish other people would abandon rvs vote or vote again (why so many people are not voting?) And why are you not voting Crossbell? You want wagons? create another one!
May 16, 2017 6:37 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
i think that the Peeker should hurry up and reveal who the confirmed townie is, i can't think of a good reason to delay it tbh

So that like, close to the first things you say after being called out on being inactive?
The thing that was discussed dozens of times and was practically decided on?
Yuck.

WyNdZ said:

Lets say both Zymf and I are mafia. There would be no reason for him to join the lynch train on me unless he's using some reverse psychology tactics but that's a risky move

I said there would be no reason for him to vote on me unless he's using some reverse psychology tactics. But like I've said that would be a risky move. There would be a high chance that others would jump on the train and I would actually get lynched. I don't know how many mafia is there but I assume it's probably 1/4 of 12 people so 3 mafia members. He'd basically risk killing 1/3 of his team just to make him look more town.

It's possible but it doesn't seem like a smart idea especially early on in the game when there was no suspicion on Zymf in the first place. Why unnecessarily bring your mafia teammate into the spotlight at the start of the game? Such a tactic could be used maybe when people start suspecting you but at the literal start of the game before I even posted doesn't seem smart. [/quote]
I don't really see why 'more people' would jump on the train after 3. Well maybe 1 more or so but after that it's unlikely. If it's scum then maybe, but for town there wouldn't be all that much point to it after sufficient pressure is applied to get information. In the games i've played i haven't seen it happen much that early on in the game and i feel it's a strange thing to worry about.
Also killing off your teammates for town cred isn't really an unusual thing. Pressuring your scum buddy really early on where there's a super low chance that it'll actually lead to a lynch isn't very risky either. Not pressuring your scum buddy the entire game would be riskier, so when you wanna pressure somebody anyway, best do it early on right?
May 16, 2017 6:40 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
I am going to call it a night.
For now
Vote: Abuhumaid
Lets get a counter train going and get some others to consolidate votes.
I'd probably move my vote to Mela or Rosie if he doesn't meet the post requirement.
I'll try to ISO Shinichi in the morning and look closer at zymf and his train.

@AbuHumaid I know from past experience it's hard for you to catch up. There hasn't been too much posted yet and we'd love to hear from you.

wait a second... your scum reads are Rosie and Melanoid but you go for Abu?where is the logic in that? (no pun intended) AND you are also voting for the same person as Mel? If you think Melanoid is scum why would you vote alongside him?

Also I just realise I'm voting for the jailer xD I decided not to pay attention to roles because it would be more harmful when trying to get reads and now I might be lynching one of our best roles xD I won't change my vote thou....

May 16, 2017 6:40 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:

It's 15 hours left in the Day, and we have zero momentum and zero wagons. You know what a votecount like this means? Terrible flashwagons at EoDs and townie lynches.

We need to get some wagons going. I need to read up on the Zymf wagon but it seems like it can bear fruit.

+1 I really like this comment. This shows a good townie mindset. It is true that the vc doesn't look promising atm. I won't change my vote cause I'm happy with my choice but I wish other people would abandon rvs vote or vote again (why so many people are not voting?) And why are you not voting Crossbell? You want wagons? create another one!

Ehm cross voted? Only Zymf and chad aren't voting and zymf gave a reasonably valid reason for it.

Edit: Also are you still happy with your vote after hearing what wyndz said? If so then that means you don't believe wyndz and think that he's scum as well right?
(you proooobs haven't read his post yet when you made this post, that i know.)
May 16, 2017 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Melanoid said:
@Re1031 - I was up for lynching peeker since it gets us the most information along with the odd chance of peeker actually being mafia (disregarding any in-game behavior and just doing it for the sake of information) How does lynching bomb compare to that? less information to gain and higher risk for town.

What exactly do you mean by me not speaking in theory? and what gave you that idea?

A lot of us have offered ideas on what scum would do in theory should this or that happen, but you seem pretty certain that is what scum would want to do. Basically you seem confident in predicting scum's next moves. It doesn't help that my other suspect, Zymf, is the Jailer, and your plan directly involves the Jailer.

Well gonna call it a night soon, and having developed a town/neutral/scum lean list, these are people I town read (and won't vote):
yurkin - doubt she as scum would vote right off the bat for a role regardless of player. She thought of it ahead, without knowing whether her scum buddies might land it, hinting towards she’s unaligned.
Ruu - feels like town, I disagreed about Shinichi wanting the bomb role but it’s not an unnatural conclusion to reach.
Shinichi-kun - same as yurkin

I feel like that one action alone should not determine if i am town aligned or not.

May 16, 2017 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:

So that like, close to the first things you say after being called out on being inactive?
Yuck.

what's "Yuck" about expressing my opinion?
May 16, 2017 6:44 AM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:

Why? they won't get lynch and they can wait until the very end of N1 to reveal it. Why are you so focus on getting that info?
May 16, 2017 6:45 AM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Vote Zymf

Zymf's catching up posting style reminds me of myself when I'm scum (just catch up, respond to a bunch of questions, and never ask any of my own) without doing any actual scumhunting. Plus, I'm really interested as to why he said that wen's post gave him town vibes because I don't see it myself.

@logic340: This is so weird. You say that you want me to post since you won't have anyone to tunnel, but you've mostly just been ignoring me AND my posts. This is so unnatural of you, and I would expect something different after the end of Kitty Mafia. At the risk of poking the bear's nest, what's up?

I just want abu to talk even a little, as for zymf i understand but like i feel as though he does this regardless of alignment. Ive seen it in all of his games.

Ruu also seems to think something is off about logic, so now it has got me curious since u mentioned something like this.

May 16, 2017 6:45 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:

Well gonna call it a night soon, and having developed a town/neutral/scum lean list, these are people I town read (and won't vote):
yurkin - doubt she as scum would vote right off the bat for a role regardless of player. She thought of it ahead, without knowing whether her scum buddies might land it, hinting towards she’s unaligned.
Ruu - feels like town, I disagreed about Shinichi wanting the bomb role but it’s not an unnatural conclusion to reach.

"hinting towards she's unaligned."
sooo that's a neutral lean then, right? So why do you put them in your town read list?
May 16, 2017 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

Why? they won't get lynch and they can wait until the very end of N1 to reveal it. Why are you so focus on getting that info?

because the mafia could kill him during N1 and the info would die with him too, right? it'd be a risk
May 16, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:

Yuck.

In gereral when i don't like a post i say yuck.
You dismissed all the discussion we had about it. Like it doesn't matter what the rest of the people here say.
Either that or you didn't even bother to read it, which might be worse.
May 16, 2017 6:49 AM

May 2015
wen294 said:
Ruu said:

Ehm cross voted? Only Zymf and chad aren't voting and zymf gave a reasonably valid reason for it.

Edit: Also are you still happy with your vote after hearing what wyndz said? If so then that means you don't believe wyndz and think that he's scum as well right?
(you proooobs haven't read his post yet when you made this post, that i know.)

Yeah I saw the other vc I was still catching up. Give me a moment to read Wy posts...
May 16, 2017 6:49 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Also, depending on how I feel about passing my two finals tomorrow, I may or may not be busy. But the only reason I see at the moment I would remove my vote from Zymf is the Jailer role is rather important, and should he be town, we would suffer a pretty great loss. Maybe I'll get some more scum tells tomorrow.

Behaviorially do u really see zymf as scum? Cause i feel like his role is a hinder at times cause to protect someone i would assume he also roleblocks them.

May 16, 2017 6:50 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Edit: Added Shinichi

smh

May 16, 2017 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:

In gereral when i don't like a post i say yuck.
You dismissed all the discussion we had about it. Like it doesn't matter what the rest of the people here say.
Either that or you didn't even bother to read it, which might be worse.

i'm sure that i read the whole thing, maybe i just forgot about it with all these discussions and text walls
May 16, 2017 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Ruu said:

I won't change my vote cause I'm happy with my choice

Did you not read what I posted? What are your reasons for voting zymf? If you wish to vote on zymf after reading what I said it's better to just vote on me instead.
Ruu said:

I've already revealed......

Usually when people start backreading they start from the top. As i said earlier, when i asked her something similar, she probably just hasn't read your post yet.
May 16, 2017 6:52 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

because the mafia could kill him during N1 and the info would die with him too, right? it'd be a risk

No?
He can reveal at any point during the day or night (night talk is allowed, as has been said before and is in the rules)
Meaning there's no reason to force the answer out of him. He can just tell it whenever he wants to so long as he does it before D2 hits. And it should be kinda obvious that he's well aware of this.
May 16, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Edit: Added Shinichi

smh
May 16, 2017 6:55 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
Vote Zymf

I agree with you on wen's post but I need to look deeper into Zymf, I liked the way he questioned me in the beginning but he's not left a strong impression. I'd also be willing to vote Abu as stated in my read list and I also have questions as to why he feels he needed to "not vote" but he's not posting.

The tunnel thing was a joke. I have kind of stayed out of the tunnel recently and had better results. I caught you D2 in Kitty but couldn't get you lynched until D4 so I will take my chance with not going too far down the rabbit hole.

I think hes not voting/not posting for the same reason i wont be able to do between 1-6 because ill be at work, so i might not vote either.

May 16, 2017 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:

No?
He can reveal at any point during the day or night (night talk is allowed, as has been said before and is in the rules)
Meaning there's no reason to force the answer out of him. He can just tell it whenever he wants to so long as he does it before D2 hits. And it should be kinda obvious that he's well aware of this.

oh i didn't know that, but it'd still be a risk to delay it
May 16, 2017 6:57 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

he seems very town which isn't good. I never really tell when he is town or scum at all. I am okay with keeping my vote where it is for now.
You seem to town read me and scum read me at the same time. Why isn't me seeming town good? Am I usually scummy? Is this a standard that only I am being held to?

I feel like someone always ends up getting both reads from you, i still think u lean more town than anything but it seems others dont see it that way.

May 16, 2017 6:58 AM

May 2015
wen294 said:
WyNdZ said:

Did you not read what I posted? What are your reasons for voting zymf? If you wish to vote on zymf after reading what I said it's better to just vote on me instead.

I've already revealed......

Usually when people start backreading they start from the top. As i said earlier, when i asked her something similar, she probably just hasn't read your post yet.

I found the post! It's so hard to read on mobile ;-;
I see.... If our Jailer is town then I won't be voting for him. I don't think that Zy and Wy are mafia together that would be a silly move to make if they were. So I'll trust both of them for now. And vote for my second scum read.
(It could also be possible that Wy is mafia and by saying that Zy is town he gets to pocket him + gain towncred but I'll think about that later...)

vote change: logic
May 16, 2017 6:58 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think hes not voting/not posting for the same reason i wont be able to do between 1-6 because ill be at work, so i might not vote either.
You can just remove your vote before you leave right? No reason to do it earlier than that.

AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:

No?

Why?
May 16, 2017 6:59 AM

Sep 2016
vote change: WyNdZ
I'm fine with this.

wen294 said:
RE1031 said:

"hinting towards she's unaligned."
sooo that's a neutral lean then, right? So why do you put them in your town read list?

Well, I guess that means she could be third party, but I'm not really interested in getting them yet.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 16, 2017 7:00 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Crossbell said:

1. Day 1 is actually one of the most important Days ever in a game of mafia. Why is there "nothing much to say"?

2. Why do you not want to "not vote"?

This post is actually pretty interesting to me and I'll elaborate on it if AbuHumaid gets back.

1. idk. in day 1 people don't be that active, but seeing how people are active here there are definitely things to talk about
2. because i don't want people to think that i'm lurking even though i'm trying to join them

Melanoid said:

Vote:AbuHumaid:
I'd like to see more post from you, seems like a bad idea to bring someone in the later stages of the game with few posts to get a read on.

alright i'll try

Even if u vote you can still lurk lol, also day 1 normally has the most activity out of all the days so that just seems weird to say.

May 16, 2017 7:00 AM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:

No?

are you reading the thread? we already know who the confirmed townie is... catch up first and then please tell me your thoughts on the matter. Do you believe him?
May 16, 2017 7:02 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
I'm fine with this.

sorry if I missed the explanation post but why?
May 16, 2017 7:02 AM
Jul 2018
@wen294 isn't it obvious? the more he delays it the more chance mafia will have to kill him with his info.

anyway talking about this is pointless since he has already revealed it, do you have any scum reads?

edit: typo
May 16, 2017 7:05 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Its quite scary knowing there is only 1 protection that could even be scum aligned >_>

Well luckily he's not :)

By the way, if you guys strongly believe Zymf is a mafia then I suggest you vote for me instead of Zymf. That way if I die and am confirmed townie you'll know that I wasn't lying. The Jailer is an important role so we cannot afford to mislynch him. Although I'd rather not die just to confirm another townie so only if you strongly believe Zymf is a mafia vote on me. I may have no powers now but I can at least help with my detective skills so don't vote on me just for the sake of information please.....looking at you Melanoid.

Lucky indeed wow

May 16, 2017 7:05 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:
Also, depending on how I feel about passing my two finals tomorrow, I may or may not be busy. But the only reason I see at the moment I would remove my vote from Zymf is the Jailer role is rather important, and should he be town, we would suffer a pretty great loss. Maybe I'll get some more scum tells tomorrow.

Behaviorially do u really see zymf as scum? Cause i feel like his role is a hinder at times cause to protect someone i would assume he also roleblocks them.

Honestly, what nailed it in was WyNdZ protecting him. Too much of a coincidence - I don't buy it. But gotta make room for the other possibility. As far as scum reads go, and I hate to say this cause I'm guilty of it as well, the majority of WyNdZ's posts are about his role. Kinda my fault too since I started off by asking him whose name he got, but once you get eliminate the "mechanics" posts, there's actually nothing really townie about him.
May 16, 2017 7:06 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:

Currently 3 people have voted on Zymf, there's a good chance that among them is a mafia. The mafia would naturally want to get rid of the jailer as it is the strongest town role. This is just a point to take into consideration, I'm not saying that there's 100% a mafia among them..

Depends on the reason for their votes, if we look into them its possible they're all town because the reasons makes sense unless some seemed forced which is possible.

May 16, 2017 7:06 AM

Jan 2010
Morning y'all.
Late start for logic I have been having eye issues this morning.
Bear with me as I work through catching up.
I still want to do this Shiniichi ISO but time is of the essence right now.
Anything pressing I need to know about?

May 16, 2017 7:08 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:

Assuming I'm a mafia : Lets say both Zymf and I are mafia. There would be no reason for him to join the lynch train on me unless he's using some reverse psychology tactics but that's a risky move. Also I'd not be stupid enough to claim that a mafia member is a confirmed town because if I were to die and be revealed as a mafia then Zymf would get a lot of suspicion. I would most likely claim that someone who is actually town to be the confirmed townie.

Now lets assume that I'm a mafia and Zymf is not. If I was mafia and Zymf was a townie I would never try to save him from getting lynched as he's the jailer and the mafia want him dead. I'd claim that some other townie, probably one who has a weak role and who doesn't really have much votes was a confirmed townie. That way I'd be minimising the negative effects of giving the town true information.

So yeah I hope my reasoning as to why I'm not mafia makes sense. Feel free to ask any questions.

The likely hood of the 1st option seems more so than the 2nd, but its too early to tell. And just like crossbell said i would rather not shoot to confirm 1. Also the situation would have been more likely if u waited to confirm the town person but now that you didnt i would say its prob like a 20-25% this situation is there.

May 16, 2017 7:08 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
Show me where she's being a "lot less fluffy" because I don't see her scumhunting or asking relevant questions at all. I did convince you all to mislynch her in Kitty Mafia because she was doing the exact same thing, though, which is why I'm a little more gunshy in this game since I don't know her alignment.
I would have to do an ISO and I don't have time for that. Rosie has some fluff here but it's not as much as say Kitty Mafia (the example you used). Also I am usually hands off with Rosie D1 but these subtle changes have piqued my interest.

May 16, 2017 7:09 AM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
*Sigh* I'm not liking how the votes are going so far. I guess it's best for me to reveal the confirmed townie now so that we have more information.

Zymf is the guaranteed townie

I'm releasing this information now because Zymf said he's going to be busy so I doubt there will be too much interactions now so hopefully the interactions up till now will give us a clue as to who is the mafia.
In this situation I'm in I was SO hoping that I would be the confirmed townie. What are the odds :D!

I just finished with school stuff and I only have 30 minuttes till the board meeting and then I have another meeting after that later tonight (15 minuttes actually, since I was just asked to be there 15 minuttes early). So as I said, I don't have much time to defend myself, so I'll do this quick and of course catch up with the thread / give more detailed reads later.

I choose Jailer as my 1. priority because it is in my opinion the strongest role being both a roleblocker and a protector.
Here is the rest of my list:

I can explain my reasoning later, but it is mainly ordered by most powerfull roles for town.
I didn't really think much about stealing roles from the other team.

Also, to increase the likelyhood of not getting lynched myself, I will support the AbuHumaid-train. He hasn't posted much, but I hope that he'll get online in time to defend himself as well. He is the Lightning Rod, which on second thought is probably more a neutral role than a townish role, since it's both sorta informative and manipulative.
Vote: AbuHumaid
May 16, 2017 7:10 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:

THis is super weird.

You express how u dislike the vote count

but,
Wont change your vote
then call out crossbell for not voting yet the comment was good?

May 16, 2017 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
@Shinichi-kun but still in day 1 town would have little info isn't it normal to assume that people wouldn't be that active? also it's been a long time since i played mafia in MS from the very start of the game so i forgot how active it is during day 1

@Ruu i'm caught up, i don't really believe him nor disbelieve. i'm not sure about him
May 16, 2017 7:13 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
@wen294 isn't it obvious? the more he delays it the more chance mafia will have to kill him with his info.

anyway talking about this is pointless since he has already revealed it, do you have any scum reads?

edit: typo
dude.... what........
Scum can only kill him at phase change between N1 and D2. ANYWHERE before then is completly, 100% safe from scum NK.
So long as he kept his info i highly doubt a lynch on him would be successfull. Instead it'd only be suspicious. Because he told it he might be getting a lynch now, potentially from scum.

As for scum reads; you and chad primarily.

logic340 said:

Anything pressing I need to know about?

Wyndz said that zymf is confirmed townie.
Zymf won't be around for this entire day.
AbuHumaid has revived from the dead.

Well that's it i guess.
May 16, 2017 7:14 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
I'm fine with this.

sorry if I missed the explanation post but why?

He claims that Zymf is the confirmed townie, but I don't buy it. But I could be wrong, of course, so it's better to vote for him since Zymf's role still has use.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.