Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 15, 2017 7:06 AM

Jul 2009
Um the artist role is 1-shot as well, fun is it...you can post 1 pic only, would never go for that role personally.
Town have more reasons to take the power roles out from the hands of scums, and with the draft being rng no point in going for the more weak roles.
In that case im in agreement with wyndz and his reasoning for choosing roles.

edit: I understand the thing about avoiding being night killed though, as a reason for chosing that role i find it acceptable.
yurkinMay 15, 2017 7:15 AM
May 15, 2017 7:09 AM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
WyNdZ said:

I can understand your reasons for being sceptical, which is good. This is a game of deception after all. However I strongly disagree with the part in bold. There's a few reasons for this:

1)The best outcome for your plan is that I flip town and you get a confirmed townie. You're basically sacrificing 1 townie and an entire day phase to get a confirmed townie. That's a really bad deal in my opinion.

2)You're assuming the jailer is a townie.

I'd prefer you not make me a scapegoat in order to confirm a townie. If you're gonna lynch me, lynch me because you think I'm behaving scummy not because of my role.

No wrong, the best outcome for this scenario is you flipping mafia after the lynch.

If you're town and gets lynched. We get a confirm towny, If you're mafia and gets lynched then that's even better. That seems like a fair deal to me.

Jailkeeper could be mafia but wouldn't it be suspicious for him not to protect confirmed town?

I'd like to hear what other people think about this
Best outcome for any lynch is that the person flips mafia. Do you think he is mafia because of his behavior or are you just trying to get a confirmed townie?

If he is town and gets lynched we lose 1 town to prove another. 1 for 1 isn't good imo. If he is mafia then how is it better? He could tell us honestly who town is we still have to decide whether we believe him or if we think he is covering for a buddy?

Not necessarily similarly to how I feel about Wyndz revealing who the confirmed townie is when he feels like it (since it's his ability) the Jail keeper has a some thinking to do for themselves as well. Just because someone is "confirmed town" by Wyndz doesn't mean they are automatically going to be a Night Kill target either.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 15, 2017 7:09 AM

Dec 2013
Melanoid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

what kind of experience?

Also just dont lurk phase is 48 hours :D

Played casually on another forum and yep I won't lurk, like I said the game started on a day when I get to be busy (which is a rare occasion)

During the drafting phase I considered picking roles that mafia might prioritize picking since I'd rather have that kind of role be me rather than it going to mafia but I ended up prioritizing drafting roles that would be more useful to town. Unfortunately I wasn't lucky with rng and got this role.

Regardless if Occult reveal their information today, there's really no way I'd believe it unless Occult dies and ends up being confirmed town but I prefer it being revealed early since it's too risky to hide that information the longer the game gets.

with that being said, I'm up for lynching the Occult right after he reveals his information just so we can get a clear town if occult flips town. Hopefully jailkeeper would save confirmed town after that tho.

Honestly i just picked roles i saw i could get more use out of lol now roles that mafia would paritcular choose.

Atleast u have minor experiece

Also i dont think u should do that because if we do at any point lynch occult his target would prob be next in line if he flips scum or vise versa so its better for the occult to not lie i would believe.

We will see how that goes once he reveals.

May 15, 2017 7:13 AM

Dec 2013
WyNdZ said:

1)The best outcome for your plan is that I flip town and you get a confirmed townie. You're basically sacrificing 1 townie and an entire day phase to get a confirmed townie. That's a really bad deal in my opinion.

2)You're assuming the jailer is a townie.

I'd prefer you not make me a scapegoat in order to confirm a townie. If you're gonna lynch me, lynch me because you think I'm behaving scummy not because of my role.

I get where ur coming from with this and this game should be more behaviorial than anything, but stuff like that doesnt tend to show later into the game which mind end up being to late. Ideally tho i rather not reveal so early in the first place.

May 15, 2017 7:14 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Um the artist role is 1-shot as well, fun is it...you can post 1 pic only, would never go for that role personally.
Town have more reasons to take the power roles out from the hands of scums, and with the draft being rng no point in going for the more weak roles.
In that case im in agreement with wyndz and his reasoning for choosing roles.

Wat.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why didn't i notice this..... ;w;

@Togs why did you put such a stupid restriction on a fun role D: At least make it once a day or something!
I mean c'mon, even watcher and jailer are 2-shot. As a proud SJW i demand equality! Check your privilege!

ps, how am i even supposed to submit the image? Through pm? And can i say "display this image at phase change" or will you automatically post it at the next vote count? Cuz that'd be lame.
May 15, 2017 7:15 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I put it at the bottom of my list because i dislike that role and i would rather now have it at all if i had a choice. I wouldsay tho it has alot of potential for both alignments.
I can definitely see the potential for both sides after witnessing it being used by Suzu and Jack, which is why it's in the neutral part of my list. It's just a role that suits me the player imo.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Lets just ignore the idea of lists or anything that has to do with mechanics. If that's all said and done the best place to start looking at are the peoples reasons for discredting and crediting the voting of wyz.

Cause from the way i see it the train is most likely consisting of town, which is why im worried that ruu is trying to discredit it like its a scum aligned move.
Why do you feel that the train consists of town? I feel like asking for the confirmed townie can come from either alignment but I feel that mafia would have more of a need/want for that information at this time. We have at least 2 people (RE and Zymf) maybe more who have outfight asked him to reveal his information. It's his role he should use it the way he sees fit (reminds me of N3 when Penta told you to sacrifice yourself for town) that and I feel there are better ways and times to reveal that information which would be more beneficial to town. I'd say the I am slightly suspicious of them while you seem to be town clearing them?

The way i see the move is town wanting information as soon as possible, but guess u see it the other way. If we read into what corssbell said that if the train hits 5 people the chance of scum being on it will rise.

It does suit you i just hate the role lol.

May 15, 2017 7:16 AM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
logic340 said:
I have seen various descriptions for lurking what do you consider lurking to be?
So your original plan was to select roles you though mafia would want then you decided to go for roles you felt would be beneficial to town?
Which roles do you think the mafia would want?
Which roles do you feel would be most beneficial to town?
I can't say there is no way I wouldn't believe Occult Eggs information. It needs to be take with a grain of salt. If we can figure him out behaviorally then it may be worth listening to and not doubting just because? The chance of having two confirmed townies as opposed to one is real but it's going to come down to how we feel about Occult Eggs Behavior. I personally think that the user of the ability should choose the best time to reveal the information they have. If we force it out of him who's to say he didn't lie to appease us. If we let him do it on his own then we can judge his reasoning and decide whether we believe it or not.
At this point I am not up for lynching Occult Egg or anyone else just for the sake of information. If you believe he or someone else is scummy then that's one thing but after losing Stray Dog because town lynched themselves to prove their results I am not at all down for town sacrificing themselves for any reason. Sacrificing 1 townie to prove another is not beneficial to town imo.

I'd consider someone lurking when they're proven to be able to reply but refuse to do so otherwise I'd think they're just plain inactive.

Roles I assume both mafia and town would prioritize:

Watcher
Jailkeeper
Peeker
Bomb
Amnesiac

After giving it some thought both alignments could have prioritized the same five roles as these roles have the biggest impact on the game.

Sacrificng 1 townie to confirm another one is definitely not worth the lynch but that is if the occult egg can be proven townie. To be specific we'd be sacrificing 1 NOT confirmed townie to confirm another one.
Fair enough because I have seen inactives labelled as lurkers I wanted your take on it.
Those 5 do seem to be quite powerful in either sides hands. I'd also throw my role of Neighborizer in the list as well as Reloader. Now it's figuring out if those roles are town or scum. While I see what you are saying about Wyndz lets say he flips scum and reveals who the "townie" is.
1. Do you believe that he told the truth in an attempt to stay alive
2. Do you think he lied to cover for a buddy?
3. Would he tell the truth hoping we think it's a lie so we lynch town right after him?
There are plenty of options here. I think it's best to try and sort Wyndz out from not rather than leave it to the flip to decide.

May 15, 2017 7:18 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Egg Thrower/Artist/Chef are three roles I don't think mafia would even want. They give them no power, and being that two of them don't visit anyone they are in danger of being watched making a kill. So while I wont just say the people with these abilities are town I would say that there is less chance the mafia would target these abilities as they aren't very helpful. Sucks for Ruu since she admitted to having Egg Thrower last which is where I would expect these roles to show up on almost any list but especially mafia's.

I put egg thrower as 7 on my list and i feel as tho its something mafia would want. As for the other too idk i think its too early to assume they're roles mafia would not choose.

May 15, 2017 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
Melanoid said:

Jailkeeper could be mafia but wouldn't it be suspicious for him not to protect confirmed town?

I think it be a waste to protect the confirmed townie unless he has a powerful roole.

May 15, 2017 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

3. Would he tell the truth hoping we think it's a lie so we lynch town right after him?
There are plenty of options here. I think it's best to try and sort Wyndz out from not rather than leave it to the flip to decide.
That's just WIFOM. Not a good idea to dwell on it for too long i'd say.
May 15, 2017 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:

Shinichi-Kun said:
vote:rosie

feel like ur role and character are a good start for pressure.

Clearly had an eye on her role at the time he made the post, and says himself that the role is the reason for the vote. Not sure what he's talking about with character tho, i guess he means personality?

Guess i'll move my vote:
Change vote: Shinichi-kun

You are correct in that assumption. Also whats the difference between my vote on rose and those on the occult it seems like they had wanted todo that from the start also.

May 15, 2017 7:25 AM

Apr 2017
RE1031 said:
Melanoid said:

No wrong, the best outcome for this scenario is you flipping mafia after the lynch.

If you're town and gets lynched. We get a confirm towny, If you're mafia and gets lynched then that's even better. That seems like a fair deal to me.

Because Jailkeeper has only 2 shots, I think it's better for them to save for later game when there's more of chance they'll be successful (though totally debatable if it's about protecting themselves). There's also no guarantee that mafia will go for the confirmed townie, especially if that townie is someone with any of the last 3 roles on the list (super fluffy). It's likelier they'll go after someone who's less likely to be protected. And if Jailkeeper is mafia, all they have to do is kill someone else. Wasting shots isn't a big deal for mafia.
Also, I'm pretty against voting for people based on their roles. Lots of people got roles that were pretty far down on their list, if we're talking desirability, and in this particular case, the benefit rests solely on WyNdZ being mafia. If he's town (and even if he's mafia), then it's pretty unfair to vote him based on something he had little choice in especially this early in the game. Basically, don't take the easy route out? I think?

I see, I'm just thinking how strong it would be to have a confirmed towny this early on the game with a chance of lynching a mafia if occult flips into one. Definitely a risk I'm willing to take every time it gets presented to me.

What made you say this is the easy route out?

yurkin said:
@melanoid #147

It shouldn't be strange...
Rather no one will notice if the confirmed town was protected by the jailer or not. If for example, the mafia decided to simply target another player and leave the conf. town for another night kill.
The jailer even if being mafia can still use his ability to protect him while the mafia kill someone other.

Btw game mechanic talk and theories, cross will be angry at me ... ;_;

but in the case that the confirmed town dies then jailer would appear scummy and if mafia decided to ignore confirmed town and decides to target someone else then wouldn't that be beneficial for town? Trimming the player list while keeping a confirmed town alive seems like a bad idea for scum.

May 15, 2017 7:26 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

Clearly had an eye on her role at the time he made the post, and says himself that the role is the reason for the vote. Not sure what he's talking about with character tho, i guess he means personality?

Guess i'll move my vote:

You are correct in that assumption. Also whats the difference between my vote on rose and those on the occult it seems like they had wanted todo that from the start also.
They wanted to do it for information. Information that could be usefull as either alignment.
Going for the bomb so you can take her role is by far scummier.
May 15, 2017 7:30 AM

Jul 2009
#165 whooah, unless the green colored name have some psychological influence over the minds of people to think the said name its town, cant find other reasons for mafia to go specially for that role lol.
May 15, 2017 7:35 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

They wanted to do it for information. Information that could be usefull as either alignment.

Where have i stated i wanted her role tho? Why are you making assumption on what my agenda is? I Actually forgot what my role was when i voted her lol.

May 15, 2017 7:36 AM

Sep 2016
Melanoid said:

I see, I'm just thinking how strong it would be to have a confirmed towny this early on the game with a chance of lynching a mafia if occult flips into one. Definitely a risk I'm willing to take every time it gets presented to me.

What made you say this is the easy route out?

When I say easy, I mean it doesn't require any analyzation. I see where you're coming from but I'd rather lynch people I find suspicious.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 15, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
I get what ya mean, good thing i didnt roll scum then
How do we know this though? You declaring that you are town over and over doesn't prove it to us.

WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:
wen says he chose the artist egg first what do you think this means for his alignment?

He did? I must have missed it. Anyways choosing the artist egg first in the list isn't a good decision regardless of your faction so I'm not sure what to feel about that. Maybe they assumed by getting that role that people wouldn't pay much attention to them so it's slightly scummy behaviour in my opinion. It's still a really bad decision even if they were mafia though.
I agree as it isn't one I would have chosen. I can see both sides of this though. I put the decorative egg to the bottom of my list. I can see why you would find the behavior slightly scummy but I think that's a very hard place for scum to hide. Unless his scum partner got the watcher he's going to have to be careful making the NK. Also knowing what I know about wen as a scum player I don't see him taking that role 1st as scum (assuming he is telling the truth). He knows that scum would need an important role and I don't see him going for a less important role in an attempt to hide. That being said he could very well use that to his advantage since people wouldn't be expecting scum to go for weaker roles. I would probably give him a slight town lean since scum would want a more powerful role. Though I cannot discount the fact he could be lying about the order of his roles or just be trying to hide behind the role being weak. Personally I feel it doesn't really match what I know of scum wen but not enough of a tell for me to say he's town.

May 15, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Egg Thrower/Artist/Chef are three roles I don't think mafia would even want. They give them no power, and being that two of them don't visit anyone they are in danger of being watched making a kill. So while I wont just say the people with these abilities are town I would say that there is less chance the mafia would target these abilities as they aren't very helpful. Sucks for Ruu since she admitted to having Egg Thrower last which is where I would expect these roles to show up on almost any list but especially mafia's.

I put egg thrower as 7 on my list and i feel as tho its something mafia would want. As for the other too idk i think its too early to assume they're roles mafia would not choose.
I could see mafia choosing them to hide behind but that is only if they had something like the watcher role on their side as well. Being that no one knew when they would be picking I would assume that mafia would go for the more powerful roles. But as you say we cannot neglect the idea of mafia taking weaker roles to hide behind. I though about taking egg thrower since I like to make color code my Vote Counts....lol.

May 15, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2013
It doesnt mean anything logic, just trying to silence the doubt people seem to have on my me and my role. Since from the start ive been labled as scum lol.

May 15, 2017 7:39 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

That's just WIFOM. Not a good idea to dwell on it for too long i'd say.
I know it's WIFON I was just showing the various answers to this statement. "Sacrificng 1 townie to confirm another one is definitely not worth the lynch but that is if the occult egg can be proven townie. To be specific we'd be sacrificing 1 NOT confirmed townie to confirm another one."

May 15, 2017 7:40 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I get what ya mean, good thing i didnt roll scum then
How do we know this though? You declaring that you are town over and over doesn't prove it to us.

WyNdZ said:

He did? I must have missed it. Anyways choosing the artist egg first in the list isn't a good decision regardless of your faction so I'm not sure what to feel about that. Maybe they assumed by getting that role that people wouldn't pay much attention to them so it's slightly scummy behaviour in my opinion. It's still a really bad decision even if they were mafia though.
I agree as it isn't one I would have chosen. I can see both sides of this though. I put the decorative egg to the bottom of my list. I can see why you would find the behavior slightly scummy but I think that's a very hard place for scum to hide. Unless his scum partner got the watcher he's going to have to be careful making the NK. Also knowing what I know about wen as a scum player I don't see him taking that role 1st as scum (assuming he is telling the truth). He knows that scum would need an important role and I don't see him going for a less important role in an attempt to hide. That being said he could very well use that to his advantage since people wouldn't be expecting scum to go for weaker roles. I would probably give him a slight town lean since scum would want a more powerful role. Though I cannot discount the fact he could be lying about the order of his roles or just be trying to hide behind the role being weak. Personally I feel it doesn't really match what I know of scum wen but not enough of a tell for me to say he's town.

Maybe he saw a use in it as either mafia or town we should be focusing on behavior than why people would want a specific role.

May 15, 2017 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I could see mafia choosing them to hide behind but that is only if they had something like the watcher role on their side as well. Being that no one knew when they would be picking I would assume that mafia would go for the more powerful roles. But as you say we cannot neglect the idea of mafia taking weaker roles to hide behind. I though about taking egg thrower since I like to make color code my Vote Counts....lol.

Speaking of that maybe u shouldnt do that this time, incase it throws off the ability of the role lol.

May 15, 2017 7:44 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
It doesnt mean anything logic, just trying to silence the doubt people seem to have on my me and my role. Since from the start ive been labled as scum lol.
Understandable. I think we should be looking at behavior because I could come up with reasons for scum to want every role in this game (even the weaker ones). Rosie feels she got that label too, but you guys each have 1 vote so I don't think I am seeing it like you do.

May 15, 2017 7:45 AM

Apr 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Melanoid said:

Played casually on another forum and yep I won't lurk, like I said the game started on a day when I get to be busy (which is a rare occasion)

During the drafting phase I considered picking roles that mafia might prioritize picking since I'd rather have that kind of role be me rather than it going to mafia but I ended up prioritizing drafting roles that would be more useful to town. Unfortunately I wasn't lucky with rng and got this role.

Regardless if Occult reveal their information today, there's really no way I'd believe it unless Occult dies and ends up being confirmed town but I prefer it being revealed early since it's too risky to hide that information the longer the game gets.

with that being said, I'm up for lynching the Occult right after he reveals his information just so we can get a clear town if occult flips town. Hopefully jailkeeper would save confirmed town after that tho.

Honestly i just picked roles i saw i could get more use out of lol now roles that mafia would paritcular choose.

Atleast u have minor experiece

Also i dont think u should do that because if we do at any point lynch occult his target would prob be next in line if he flips scum or vise versa so its better for the occult to not lie i would believe.

We will see how that goes once he reveals.

I was up for it since there's a jailkeeper role in this game but without a protection role then yes that would most likely what will happen if occult ends up being town and reveals the confirmed towny. Both would be obvious targets for mafia.

WyNdZ said:
Melanoid said:

I see, so your plan will be beneficial if I flip mafia but that could be said for lynching anyone. I still don't see how me getting lynched and flipping town is beneficial for town. It would mean you guys wasted a day phase and killed a town. It just means that wrongly lynching me will have the less consequences compared to lynching some other town person.

So it begs the question, do you think I'm mafia Melanoid?

logic340 said:
wen says he chose the artist egg first what do you think this means for his alignment?

You're forgetting the part that you're going to confirm another town when you get lynch if you do choose to reveal that information. That's what makes you different from any other lynch this early on the game. Your lynch brings the most information compared to anybody else. As for my opinion on your alignment, as of now I don't see you as mafia nor as town. Nothing has happened yet for me to get a read on which faction you belong.

logic340 said:
Melanoid said:

I'd consider someone lurking when they're proven to be able to reply but refuse to do so otherwise I'd think they're just plain inactive.

Roles I assume both mafia and town would prioritize:

Watcher
Jailkeeper
Peeker
Bomb
Amnesiac

After giving it some thought both alignments could have prioritized the same five roles as these roles have the biggest impact on the game.

Sacrificng 1 townie to confirm another one is definitely not worth the lynch but that is if the occult egg can be proven townie. To be specific we'd be sacrificing 1 NOT confirmed townie to confirm another one.
Fair enough because I have seen inactives labelled as lurkers I wanted your take on it.
Those 5 do seem to be quite powerful in either sides hands. I'd also throw my role of Neighborizer in the list as well as Reloader. Now it's figuring out if those roles are town or scum. While I see what you are saying about Wyndz lets say he flips scum and reveals who the "townie" is.

1. If he flips scum, then I would doubt anything he has said. Disregarding any information that he had shared during the time he was alive.
2. Do you mean him claiming another mafia as town? That's possible but like what I said on number 1 I will disregard his report although it could be used to get some reads.
3. This one would be a pretty disastrous move for town if they decided to lynch someone based on a scum's claim.
May 15, 2017 7:46 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Speaking of that maybe u shouldnt do that this time, incase it throws off the ability of the role lol.
Not sure how it throw off the ability of the egg thrower since the person hit with the egg will show in green in official vote counts. And I really only do it with myself, the dead confirmed, and claims that are well received by the group. I'll take this into consideration though.

May 15, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Understandable. I think we should be looking at behavior because I could come up with reasons for scum to want every role in this game (even the weaker ones). Rosie feels she got that label too, but you guys each have 1 vote so I don't think I am seeing it like you do.

Thought i had 2 votes i guess not, though i think me and her both have a fair reason for the 1 vote.

May 15, 2017 7:48 AM

Jul 2009
@melanoid #169
The jailer could give an excuse like - not obliged to follow, which is actually true.
Beneficial for town is it, well once revealed the mafia can avoid the said conf.town person, and before that they can absent from giving definite scum reads, stay in the shadows/side lines, or the most simple of all - admitting of being wrong, like anyone can make mistakes, right.
yurkinMay 15, 2017 9:05 AM
May 15, 2017 7:51 AM

Sep 2016
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If he really wanted the role, he probably wouldn't have started off by voting for her. So many ways that could go wrong. The chance of successfully lynching the bomb day 1 is so slim already that I doubt he would go from wanting to lynch Rosie because of her role to wanting to lynch her because of her behavior, because that decision in itself is suspicious (like what a coincidence that you chose to vote suspected mafia right off the bat!). And I doubt scum would ever want to vote for the bomb because in doing so there's a chance they'll get killed.
Honestly, I think the bomb is far more useful to town than to scum. For the bomb to ever be useful to scum, it's because they'd want it away from town hands or so they'd be able to kill a townie should they ever be lynched. The latter is hardly incentive because getting lynched is something they'd want to avoid, and the former is hardly a problem since avoiding one player throughout the entire game when it comes to lynching or NK is not exactly difficult.
May 15, 2017 7:53 AM

Jan 2010
Melanoid said:
but in the case that the confirmed town dies then jailer would appear scummy and if mafia decided to ignore confirmed town and decides to target someone else then wouldn't that be beneficial for town? Trimming the player list while keeping a confirmed town alive seems like a bad idea for scum.
This isn't necessarily the case though. Lets make you the jailer keeper (assuming town jailer) for this exercise. Lets say that a weaker role such as artist or chef was confirmed. Lets also say you have a pretty strong town read on watcher or doublevoter. Would you want to protect the confirmed town with a weak role or the people you believe to be town with a more powerful role? You have a dilemma on your hands. Do you protect a weaker role that is confirmed in an attempt to not look scummy or do you protect the role you feel is better for town. Also you have to take into account the players of each role. If someone strong has a weak role and someone weak has a strong role then we have to decide which way we want to go. It's not as cut and dry as you make it seem right now. There will be plenty of Wine for all of us (mafia, tpr, and town) to sip on.

May 15, 2017 7:53 AM

Dec 2013
Its quite scary knowing there is only 1 protection that could even be scum aligned >_>

May 15, 2017 7:57 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Thought i had 2 votes i guess not, though i think me and her both have a fair reason for the 1 vote.
I was mistaken you do have a second vote on you from wen on page 3.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Its quite scary knowing there is only 1 protection that could even be scum aligned >_>
I hadnt really thought of it but it really is though. If he is scum then town has 0 protection from NK this game.

May 15, 2017 8:01 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
wen294 said:

If he really wanted the role, he probably wouldn't have started off by voting for her. So many ways that could go wrong. The chance of successfully lynching the bomb day 1 is so slim already that I doubt he would go from wanting to lynch Rosie because of her role to wanting to lynch her because of her behavior, because that decision in itself is suspicious (like what a coincidence that you chose to vote suspected mafia right off the bat!). And I doubt scum would ever want to vote for the bomb because in doing so there's a chance they'll get killed.
Honestly, I think the bomb is far more useful to town than to scum. For the bomb to ever be useful to scum, it's because they'd want it away from town hands or so they'd be able to kill a townie should they ever be lynched. The latter is hardly incentive because getting lynched is something they'd want to avoid, and the former is hardly a problem since avoiding one player throughout the entire game when it comes to lynching or NK is not exactly difficult.
Just throwing a vote on Rosie doesn't prove anything. What would be considered proof and even then would still have to be taken with a grain of salt is if he votes for her and she is lynched. Right now throwing a vote on rosie brings no harm with it. I agree with you on him not wanting her role or at least if he did then he wouldn't have gone to her first. Pressuring her role then saying oh she's scum so I'll leave my vote would look really bad and I know scumnichi is better than that. Town Shinichi may also covet this role but I cannot see him going at it from the first post like that. So this leads me to believe that he doesn't want the bomb role (though I could be wrong) I'll watch how things progress.

May 15, 2017 8:06 AM

Sep 2016
@Melanoid
Weird question but how would you feel about voting for the bomb today? If Rosie is mafia, holding off on voting for her until late game could prove deadly. If we get the bomb safely out of the way today, it could save us trouble in the future when the stakes are much higher. Not saying I want to do this, because like I've said, I don't want to vote for people based on roles, but since you're fine with it, what are your thoughts?
May 15, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
The day started just when i was about to sleep lol

AbuHumaid said:
eh as expected from Day 1, nothing much to say
Vote: Crossbell just random because i don't want to not vote

These are all your posts so far this game. Neither really has anything to do with the game other than an extremely late RVS vote. Do you have any thoughts about he players in the game. How about Crossbell who you vote for do you find him scummy or was this late random vote as it appears?

May 15, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Not sure how it throw off the ability of the egg thrower since the person hit with the egg will show in green in official vote counts. And I really only do it with myself, the dead confirmed, and claims that are well received by the group. I'll take this into consideration though.

Idk if it matters or not its just something that came to mind lol

May 15, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs hypothetical question:
If the Peeker is lynched D1. When the spooky egg gets said ability would they be given the same information as the original Peeker? Receive a new PM revealing confirmed town to them? Or nothing but getting a role that has already been used?

May 15, 2017 8:14 AM

Jul 2009
Know the question wasnt at me but...
But the coin can be flipped on the other side here as well - if the bomb rosie is town the mafia can use the fear from the role being mafia to let the town lynch her, and for rosie kill random town on the train, if no scum follow that train.
That is only to show the other side, not excluding rosie of being mafia, can see eather faction wanting the role.
Here again crossbell is being right is all about behaviour.....
May 15, 2017 8:32 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
Know the question wasnt at me but...
But the coin can be flipped on the other side here as well - if the bomb rosie is town the mafia can use the fear from the role being mafia to let the town lynch her, and for rosie kill random town on the train, if no scum follow that train.
That is only to show the other side, not excluding rosie of being mafia, can see eather faction wanting the role.
Here again crossbell is being right is all about behaviour.....

That is true. And I take it back what I said earlier, bomb is more useful to scum. I forgot that because player roles are revealed at the start of the game, bomb loses basically all of its usefulness since mafia just have to avoid killing and lynching the player. On the other hand, due to the chance of being killed should you choose to vote the bomb, players are likely to avoid the bomb when it comes to lynches, which is pretty useful.

@Oyasumi_Rosie
Sorry if you've answered this already but what number was Bomb on your list?
May 15, 2017 8:51 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
If the Peeker is lynched D1. When the spooky egg gets said ability would they be given the same information as the original Peeker? Receive a new PM revealing confirmed town to them? Or nothing but getting a role that has already been used?

I feel like im the only person who should know this, which i already asked in a message so why are u concerned with it? Why give this information to the scum aligned players.

May 15, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I feel like im the only person who should know this, which i already asked in a message so why are u concerned with it? Why give this information to the scum aligned players.
Why are you the only person who should know this? I guess I could have asked in a private message and kept the information for myself but I feel like it could be useful to town. So long as you guys aren't scum buddies we can use the information you get to prove whether he was lying or not? If he's town then we know we can trust it if he's scum then knowing if you get the same information he got or not helps town.

May 15, 2017 9:33 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why are you the only person who should know this? I guess I could have asked in a private message and kept the information for myself but I feel like it could be useful to town. So long as you guys aren't scum buddies we can use the information you get to prove whether he was lying or not? If he's town then we know we can trust it if he's scum then knowing if you get the same information he got or not helps town.

I would say ask in private then lol, because scum can ask themself it they're concerned. Why would it matter if i was scum with him that be a waste of a role to take if we were scum together lmfao.

May 15, 2017 9:38 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I would say ask in private then lol, because scum can ask themself it they're concerned. Why would it matter if i was scum with him that be a waste of a role to take if we were scum together lmfao.
If you are scum with him you may not have that much say on which role you get as scum don't have the numbers to force things their way. If you are scum together that would benefit town for you to inherit the peeker role (especially if you get nothing since it's already used). I only ask about my role in private other than that I ask for the knowledge I am seeking in thread when I find it may be helpful to town.

May 15, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

Where have i stated i wanted her role tho? Why are you making assumption on what my agenda is? I Actually forgot what my role was when i voted her lol.

How bad is your short time memory then?
Your post was 12 minutes after you learned your role. You posted your own role in the post directly above it which was a whopping 4 minutes before, with the original post with roles from jack still in the screen as well. I don't believe for a single second that you forgot your role when you made that post.

RE1031 said:
@Melanoid
Weird question but how would you feel about voting for the bomb today? If Rosie is mafia, holding off on voting for her until late game could prove deadly. If we get the bomb safely out of the way today, it could save us trouble in the future when the stakes are much higher. Not saying I want to do this, because like I've said, I don't want to vote for people based on roles, but since you're fine with it, what are your thoughts?

As i said before, bad idea. Bomb has a higher chance of hitting town early in the game. If she's scum she's gonna hit town anyway, if she's town we'd rather have her have a decent chance at hitting scum.
If she IS scum then it wouldn't matter at all when she kills a townie with her ability.
May 15, 2017 9:53 AM

Jan 2016
Whoa, this thread blew up.

I'll be catching up but I'm going to be walking around Boston for most of the day so I can pretty much only check in by phone.
May 15, 2017 9:58 AM

Jul 2009
@RE1031 #195
Should i vote for the bomb?
That depends, i mean i voted wyndz due to his role, prefer to avoid voting based on a role only from now onwards.
May 15, 2017 10:01 AM

Dec 2013
I mean im not diagnosed with short term memory lose, but my short term memory is very very bad lol. Its why i need to record stuff or ill just forget. Also when i was replying about her bomb role i didnt even take into account my role cause like i said regardless of my role i wanted to vote the bomb role.

Also ur welcome to belive what you want lol, this happens alot with me.

logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If you are scum with him you may not have that much say on which role you get as scum don't have the numbers to force things their way. If you are scum together that would benefit town for you to inherit the peeker role (especially if you get nothing since it's already used). I only ask about my role in private other than that I ask for the knowledge I am seeking in thread when I find it may be helpful to town.

Why seek it in the thread when it could benefit scum? Also It's possible for pr roles to be lynched very early on if behavior suggest otherwise. Mafia could even manipulate this but making someone seem scummy when they aren't.

May 15, 2017 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

Guess i'll move my vote:

Wait if I am understanding correctly, you voted for me because of who I am personally, rather than for the role I have?

Cold blooded..... ;w;

May 15, 2017 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wait if I am understanding correctly, you voted for me because of who I am personally, rather than for the role I have?

Cold blooded..... ;w;

i said both lol never stated just 1 >_>

May 15, 2017 10:16 AM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
#165 whooah, unless the green colored name have some psychological influence over the minds of people to think the said name its town, cant find other reasons for mafia to go specially for that role lol.
Making them another color makes them an outcast as well, making people more supecious of them.

Though green is assocoited with positive emotions so.... -shrug-
RE1031 said:
@Melanoid
I have one way of making sure I am never deadly. Don't touch me with any night moves, and don't vote for me lol

I wonder if I would kill the egg thrower if they killed me on the wrong day....

May 15, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie
Sorry if you've answered this already but what number was Bomb on your list?

Um, I don't have my list in front of me, but I believe it was number 1.

I love killing abilities so much, and this one was themed around one of my favorite villains. How could I not choose that first?

Just for the record, I put the Double voter as my very last pick. I hate that role so much. I would rather be any other role than that. 3:<

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.