Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2017 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
Although, We have an abundance of anime. Anime has not yet experimented with a lot of ideas. And want to ask you guys some of those ideas/things you want to see in an anime?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 2017 4:21 AM

May 2014
Gigguk has a video on this topic.

May 15, 2017 4:25 AM

Feb 2016
I want more shoujo ai animes. Not some yuri ecchi fanservice shit, but an actual GOOD lesbian romance.
May 15, 2017 4:25 AM

May 2017
More mind-blowing / time-paradox series like Steins Gate. That's my primary wish.

Also more creative / bizarre series like the Monogatari series

May 15, 2017 4:28 AM

Aug 2016
Cowboy anime set in the wild west. Not like space cowboys or anything like that. (This might exist but I never seen it before)
Also more anime like School-Live.....
May 15, 2017 4:28 AM

Feb 2013
All girls high school slice of life. I imagine even Sophocles would be amazed and convert to waifuism instantly.
May 15, 2017 4:29 AM

Nov 2016
More anime which combine sports and romance.

And this

elsanna69 said:
I want more shoujo ai animes. Not some yuri ecchi fanservice shit, but an actual GOOD lesbian romance.

Shoujo ai combined with sports/romance would be even better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 15, 2017 4:32 AM

Jul 2013
I want more animes based in the Ancient Rome. It hasn't been used that much in anime, and I would really like to see an anime, and not even necessarily based in real events of Ancient Rome (like Romulus's rise to power, the end of the Roman Monarchy, the Punic Wars, Sulla's civil wars, Julius Caesar's life, the Roman Empire...), just something with an Ancient Rome setting.
Hell, even something of the likes of Magi (who uses many of the cultures of the Ancient history) would be good.

Apart of that, nothing more comes to my mind.

EvansXIV said:
I agree, more bizarreness is welcomed.
IllyricusMay 15, 2017 4:43 AM
May 15, 2017 4:33 AM

Jun 2016
More Light Novel adaptations from A1 Pictures. THEY ARE SAVING ANIME!!!1!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2017 4:36 AM
Feb 2016
romagia said:
All girls high school slice of life. I imagine even Sophocles would be amazed and convert to waifuism instantly.

Didn't we already have that? I think it's called Maria-sama ga Mitteruu, I think. But its set in a Christian school though.
May 15, 2017 4:38 AM

Oct 2015
i just want to see trailenders made into a full-fledged series :^( and the fact that it's not makes me very sad
and i want more experimentation like in the early 00's
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
May 15, 2017 4:44 AM

Oct 2015
AndoCommando said:

god this meme really needs to fucking die, this is just bs, like out of the 165 animes A1 made, if we count by series
-sao
-grimgar
-oreimo
-saenai
-asterisk
-oreshura
-eromanga
-O;9

only 7, (tho this is only from the first page, so maybe they really adapted really shit ln that doesnt hit that mainstream)

madhouse
-NGNL
-mahouka
-overlord
-Oda Nobuna no Yabou
-Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
-Mahou Sensou
-Saiunkoku Monogatari
-Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

all of those shows are within the last 6-7 years, yet no one will ever shit on madhouse and only ride the A1 hate train, cause muh OPM, and continue to meme that A1 is saving that animu
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 15, 2017 4:50 AM

Jun 2016
Scarlett_ryuken said:
AndoCommando said:

god this meme really needs to fucking die, this is just bs, like out of the 165 animes A1 made, if we count by series
-sao
-grimgar
-oreimo
-saenai
-asterisk
-oreshura
-eromanga
-O;9

only 7, (tho this is only from the first page, so maybe they really adapted really shit ln that doesnt hit that mainstream)

madhouse
-NGNL
-mahouka
-overlord
-Oda Nobuna no Yabou
-Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
-Mahou Sensou
-Saiunkoku Monogatari
-Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

all of those shows are within the last 6-7 years, yet no one will ever shit on madhouse and only ride the A1 hate train, cause muh OPM, and continue to meme that A1 is saving that animu

Madhouse is pretty shit as well recently. Mahouka has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen. The Irregular at Fuccboi High should never have been touched by Madhouse. No Game No Life was a pretty fun watch though. Asspull galore, but still fun.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2017 5:13 AM

Nov 2009
AndoCommando said:
Mahouka has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen.

You must have missed Mahou Sensou. It makes all the other anime on this list look really good in comparison.
May 15, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2017
yeah give me some more car racing anime

i can only watch initial D wangan midnight and redline so many times

i also want to see shorter skirts and cuter girls
im so demanding lol
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 15, 2017 5:21 AM

Jun 2016
flannan said:
AndoCommando said:
Mahouka has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen.

You must have missed Mahou Sensou. It makes all the other anime on this list look really good in comparison.

I did, but now I'm intrigued by this Mahou Sensou you speak of
May 15, 2017 5:25 AM

Jul 2015
i want to see an mc who slap a tsundere
i want to see the best girl win
and more Dark/fantasy animu // innocent romance comedy without shitty tsunderes
tragedydesuMay 15, 2017 5:31 AM
May 15, 2017 5:32 AM

Nov 2009
AndoCommando said:
flannan said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19769/Mahou_Sensou
Well, it looks like the usual story: magical battles, teenage protagonists who go to a otherworldly secret school, fate of the world in the balance, plot twists...
But for some reason, it sucks. Way more than any other similar work. Without any specific point I can point to and say "this part is broken".
To the point that I would be convinced if somebody told me it's actually a shoujo reverse-harem. (that's because the only other case of unexpected suckiness was Arcana Famiglia, which turned out to actually be a shoujo reverse-harem, not a shounen battle anime, even though it was full of men and had a tournament arc)
May 15, 2017 5:34 AM
May 15, 2017 5:37 AM

Jan 2016
More hard sci-fi and space adventures.
May 15, 2017 5:40 AM

Jun 2016
flannan said:
AndoCommando said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19769/Mahou_Sensou
Well, it looks like the usual story: magical battles, teenage protagonists who go to a otherworldly secret school, fate of the world in the balance, plot twists...
But for some reason, it sucks. Way more than any other similar work. Without any specific point I can point to and say "this part is broken".
To the point that I would be convinced if somebody told me it's actually a shoujo reverse-harem. (that's because the only other case of unexpected suckiness was Arcana Famiglia, which turned out to actually be a shoujo reverse-harem, not a shounen battle anime, even though it was full of men and had a tournament arc)

Ok dude I'll check it out sometime but I really doubt it'll be worse than The Irreguar at Faggot High. You can't try to fuck up as bad as they did, you gotta be born that way
May 15, 2017 5:48 AM

Feb 2015
Mhhh... I dunno but I feel like I haven't seen that much fanservice... Or am I the only one who feels this way?

Mhhh...
May 15, 2017 5:56 AM

Jan 2016
Rockshire said:
Although, We have an abundance of anime. Anime has not yet experimented with a lot of ideas. And want to ask you guys some of those ideas/things you want to see in an anime?

To the secret, YES!!!!
Anyways, I would find it interesting if someone made an anime that involved a murder mystery on a ship (hell, if I actually build up some writing skills, time, and confidence, I may actually take a shot at this).
May 15, 2017 6:31 AM

Jun 2010
I really dont know, I prefer it to be surprise, there are many anime that have fascinated me and I have not even thought of something like that.
May 15, 2017 7:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
All girls volleyball ecchi

Twerk team anime

More ass, more titties, more pantsu
May 15, 2017 7:33 AM

Oct 2013
More "realistic" romance anime like Kuzu no Honkai.

I bet we already have some, but I haven't seen too many
May 15, 2017 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
I just want an ecchi anime that just does not give a fuck and goes all the way.

dadnaya said:
More "realistic" romance anime like Kuzu no Honkai.
Good thing you have quoatations marks there or else I would have to question your definition of the word realistic.
May 15, 2017 7:39 AM

Nov 2016
Anime with incredibly flawed characters like NGE did. Don't really matter what it is about.
May 15, 2017 8:06 AM

Mar 2017
EvansXIV said:
More mind-blowing / time-paradox series like Steins Gate. That's my primary wish.

This and more Samurai anime. And steampunk... i would love to see a steampunk anime.
May 15, 2017 8:15 AM

May 2016
I have yet to see a yandere couple. It's always a yandere with a normal person (for obvious reasons) and I want to see two yanderes in a relationship.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
May 15, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2013
I really want to see an anime with a setting, story and atmospere similar to CoD4:MW but knowing Japan they would probably throw lolis or witches into it, so..

HyperL said:
I have yet to see a yandere couple. It's always a yandere with a normal person (for obvious reasons) and I want to see two yanderes in a relationship.
+1, sounds brilliant.
fuyukiMay 15, 2017 8:59 AM
May 15, 2017 8:55 AM
Apr 2011
I'd like to see more Ecchi anime with good stories. Other than a harem fantasy.
May 15, 2017 8:57 AM

Mar 2017
I want an anime about eSports with heavy emphasis on character-driven drama. And I mean an anime that is really about eSports, not whatever that Quan Zhi Gao Shit thing is.

You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
May 15, 2017 9:04 AM

Aug 2016
Dark theme of malicious fighting robots not piloted/controlled by anyone. Incinerating humans is acceptable.
May 15, 2017 9:56 AM
Apr 2011
le_halfhand_easy said:
I want an anime about eSports with heavy emphasis on character-driven drama. And I mean an anime that is really about eSports, not whatever that Quan Zhi Gao Shit thing is.

I have to admit that does sound interesting, especially if it has heavy stuff: depression, suicide, and so forth.
May 15, 2017 9:58 AM

May 2017
More anime that involves rap music, like that TV show ATLANTA with Donald Glover. I would definitely watch something like that in a heartbeat.
May 15, 2017 10:29 AM

Dec 2015
DancingTheBa said:
Cowboy anime set in the wild west.

It is a harsh and barren wasteland, where the weak aren't allowed to dream. It is also a sacred land for true men, for there is no place a man can feel more alive. This is Gun Frontier.

KondeKeimado said:
I would love to see a steampunk anime.

Steamboy ?

Rockshire said:
I would really like to see an anime about detectives like Sherlock Holmes solving cases.

Detective Holmes?
Detective Conan?
I won't list all the others more recent that you probably know.
May 15, 2017 10:37 AM

Apr 2017
Can I get at least some BBOY street dancing showdown school setting or in your early year that would be DOPE as F

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
May 15, 2017 10:43 AM

Dec 2016
MAOR ONE PUNCH MAN for sure without a doubt.
May 15, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2013
I feel like a fool while writing this but....
-
-
-
*blush and breathe in like typical dandere* I'd love to see more vegetarian characters since I'm a veggie too! *breathe out*
I know it's uncommon in Japan but it might be interesting. only in my eyes I know There's like only one veggie character I know.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
May 15, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2013
Rockshire said:

I would really like to see an anime about detectives like Sherlock Holmes solving cases.

Woah, yeah, I approve! I'd love to see more detectives too! :P

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
May 15, 2017 11:07 AM

Dec 2015
More anime presenting some interesting philosophical concepts
May 15, 2017 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
less high school, more mature scenarios while keeping moe elements
May 15, 2017 11:40 AM
Nov 2014
Animes that portray characters affect by Social Anxiety, we have some but not that many either.
May 15, 2017 12:18 PM

Jun 2015
I just want more shows that have consistent and well-developed themes.

I don't really care about what it's about so much as how well it's handled.

May 15, 2017 1:59 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
More actual wincest and less step-sibling excuses

May 15, 2017 2:51 PM

Jul 2016
More horny girls like Miyako in Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! that want to suck off the MC and fuck really badly.
May 15, 2017 3:01 PM

May 2014
I want another season of Elfen Lied cause it's the only thing that can get me off anymore
May 15, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2015
leitorcinico said:
Quality, originality, realism. You know, all the things there are almost impossible to find.

Agreed. Basically, pretty much this.
May 15, 2017 4:19 PM
Apr 2017
I want to see a MC that can actually speak up for himself when there's misunderstandings Bros God damn it's fuckin annoying when they stutter and then the other person hates the MC for like 4 episodes straight

Secondly I want to see a nice sports/romance anime cuz I don't believe I've heard of any and it will be good motivation for the MC to do it for his girlfriend

Thirdly,stop the boobies grabbing when falling on girls,girls slapping MC for touching their boobs when it's clearly their fault,reduced levels of fan service and anime with good plots,not something that has a shit plot but a fuck ton of fan service
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 37 minutes ago

12 by DarkShame2 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - Yesterday

20 by BlueBullet178 »»
8 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 4 hours ago

26 by Horizon248 »»
8 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

88 by ColourWheel »»
10 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

63 by BlueBullet178 »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.