Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
When do you think season 2 will air?
Apr 7, 2017 8:14 PM
Dec 2011
For me, new outfits and returning of old casts. Maybe new characters? More high tension skits and alternative forms like F-6 and Girlymatsus!
Apr 8, 2017 3:57 PM
May 2015
This anime is too unpredictable for me to expect anything. XD
What I'm HOPING to see is obviously more antics between the brothers (any episodes just dealing with them arguing over things like who to fill the oil heater or who would stay with their mother were my personal favorites - especially the Totty episodes oh boy).
What would really make me happy though is if they did some sort of thing where they read angry letters from fans complaining about how we never got proper closure for The Letter in episode 24, and then deciding to actually finish that story properly - even if they just do it as a skit like with Aesop's fables.

It probably won't happen though lol.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Apr 17, 2017 7:46 AM
Apr 2016
For me, i actually don't expect anything. Whatever happens, happens. But i actually hope theirs an episode where the matsu's find out about their own fandom, discover all the BLmatsu and all that stuff. I just wonder how they would react to seeing that, but i know for sure they won't be happy in any way. Im not an anti (Hell, suuji is one of my top ten ships), but i know for sure if you found out people were shipping you with your sibling, you wouldn't be happy at all. But thats just my hopes, i don't think pierrot studios could actually take this into consideration, but who knows.
Apr 20, 2017 8:40 PM

Feb 2010
Some may hate me for this, but I'm hoping for more BL/fujoshi fanservice. Won't be surprised if they do, either, seeing as their fujoshi following in Japan is extremely HUGE.

I loved their Girlymatsu/Joshimatsu skits as well, and the skit with them as gritty realistic forms. They should keep doing more of these "alternate universe" things.

Also more anime/movie/game parodies... though from their episode 1 and 3 being banned in the first season, I can't expect them to do it. :(
Maybe they could make fun of Trump this time, since Obama was featured in the first season? :o

Most of all, just the crazy silliness they always do. Their bickering, outbursts, and punchlines are really what make the show.
Apr 22, 2017 3:26 PM

Feb 2015
Just the same things they always do. The anime is perfect as it is. Crazy as ever, that's all I ask for.

Oh and I voted fall 2017 because it'd be exactly 2 years after the first season aired. And since it's already been announced and it isn't a ridiculously high budget anime, I doubt they'd make us wait until 2018. And I don't think we'd be so lucky that it'd air in the summer. They would've probably said it in the PV if that was the plan.
Oreomonogatari72Apr 22, 2017 3:31 PM
May 1, 2017 5:26 PM

Sep 2016
Definitely hoping for more Joshimatsu.

Also really hoping for more Totty skits. And generally more skits where all six of them are together in the house, bickering and just being silly. I'm also second-ing the Trump idea that @/Pikangie mentioned.

Maybe some of those popular side-characters, other than Totoko, from the first season (Nyaa-chan, Kanojo/Homura, and maybe even the Christmas Couple?) could come back, too. And maybe even some characters from the original -kun series! Like Tougou and Totoko's brother or something.

Of course, I'm expecting that lots of people are looking forward to seeing more BL on the show. I'm not really into that, but I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a spicy episode or two.
idk what to do with this
forum avatar by blacklimes
May 13, 2017 1:29 PM
Sep 2016
memes screams and karamatsu death scenes
May 20, 2017 3:25 PM
Jul 2015
Before I start I wanna apologize for any grammatical errors

Osomatsu-San always has a way of suprising it's viewers in the most messed up way in my opinion. I absolutely love how one level is completely blown away with the next episode.

Though what I am hoping for is to see if the brothers still have indipendent lives, and if so I wanna see what happens in their daily lives a bit more. Some strange events like the self-awareness episode or some more episodes like (or of) girlymatsu-chan. I'd love to see more of the detailed close ups of character's expressions.
I don't really expect to have the amount of BL people are expecting, but I'd love to maybe have at least one joke about the fandom's BL expectations. Or at least a joke of the fanart everyone is making.

You never know. The writers always have some way of surprising us. Maybe some roccouring background characters would be cool.
Jul 5, 2017 4:20 PM

Jan 2016
Adding new characters and keep doing some character development might prevent people to get bored because in my opinion that the 1st season is kind of stuck in the same material: mostly ugly, shitty unexplainable stuffs, and harsh jokes. But I think it's better to keep it or maybe they can vary type of jokes and expanding it more(?) I hope they will add more some anti-cliché creepy-funny stuffs like ep 13 in this 2nd season. Adding some progressive plot might be ok too.. idk why ppl are demanding more BL :((

We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Jul 6, 2017 7:19 PM

Jul 2013
fanservice will RUIN s2 for me, i hope they keep the fuck away from it. y'all need jesus, they're brothers ffs. (don't give me the "it's just fiction, relax~" bs either, i've heard it all before. i wouldn't mind if they do it in one episode as satire though to poke fun at the fujoshi fandom it's acquired, lol)

THAT ASIDE! yeah i'm in agreement that you really...can't expect anything from this show haha. XD one thing i do hope is that they didn't try too hard for jokes and gags... that if they couldn't come up with enough material, they've allowed themselves a 12 ep season instead of straining for another 2 cour. having less episodes sounds sucky, but honestly i'd much rather quality over quantity any day. :-)

as far as continuity, i'd definitely like some closure for the letter was well omg... as well as the opportunity to see jyushi's gf again? TT-TT even if they don't hook up, just something to say that she ended up happy...! ;A;
Aug 16, 2017 3:43 PM

Feb 2017
To be honest, I only want to see Iyami's husband from the original Osomatsu-kun.
Aug 30, 2017 11:07 AM

Jul 2014
Pikangie said:
Some may hate me for this, but I'm hoping for more BL/fujoshi fanservice. Won't be surprised if they do, either, seeing as their fujoshi following in Japan is extremely HUGE.

I loved their Girlymatsu/Joshimatsu skits as well

Maybe they could make fun of Trump this time, since Obama was featured in the first season?

Most of all, just the crazy silliness they always do. Their bickering, outbursts, and punchlines are really what make the show.

SAME ^^ all of this

rainbowboi said:
memes screams and karamatsu death scenes

this too
Sep 21, 2017 8:06 AM
Apr 2017
I think of an improved story and less abuse humor.
Sep 21, 2017 12:40 PM
Jun 2016
Surprises. They always surprise us with the.. strangest things and concepts. We'll also probably get more fan service.
Okay but seriously I don't think I've ever been this excited for another season of a show.
I am sOOO rEaDY
Sep 23, 2017 4:53 AM

Oct 2016
karamatsu's returning engrish tendencies, quality meme content, more self-aware / dry humour, fantastic seiyuu work and i expect the unexpected.
Oct 1, 2017 7:52 PM

Aug 2011
JUUSHIMATSU GETS REUNITED WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND PLEASE
Oct 1, 2017 11:59 PM

Jun 2016
This show always surprised me with its ridiculous humor, so I don't know what to expect. I just need it now. Hahahaha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 2, 2017 9:00 AM
Mar 2017
I expect sixtuplets doing crazy stuff *wink*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

40 by phantom346 »»
Mar 24, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

20 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

49 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

26 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

31 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.