Forum Settings
Forums

huge lack of respectable female protagonists or heroines in anime?

New
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 11, 2017 10:35 AM
Jun 2015
Drackx said:
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso is on the top, and the protagonist is female
Kaori is not a respectable heroine. She is a cheater, abuser and a scum bag. Shigatsu wa kimi no uso is a story of a male mc that is constantly abused by everyone around him and his only solace is that he is good at playing the piano.
May 11, 2017 11:25 AM

Aug 2016
Comparatively speaking to other mediums, anime is actually on the better side of having more respectable female protagonists.
May 11, 2017 11:26 AM

Apr 2016
martiooo said:
You act as if anime has a bad issue with casting female heroines. Have you even seen western media? Not only do they not cast females as heroines often but most are trash conveying nothing but low voiced characterization and fanservice. Low voiced characterization, what is that good for? Faux-melodrama​ and try-hard badassery?

Think about it, Anime's heroines often display far more human and feminine characteristics, and yes, they're actually roles instead of almost eliminated like western media.

Look at the female cosplayers, TONS of females identify with anime female characters and that's a fact. Far more girls are identifying with anime than anything western.

Besides if I were to list anything anime off the top of my head all I can find are good heroines: Saber, Mikasa, Asuna, and those are just starters. It seems to me your problem is two-fold. Not only do you watch shit anime but you have a shit non-sensical opinion.
your attacking western media. Have you seen teen titans? Power puff girls? Avatar? Adventure time? From your response I guess you haven't or completely forgot about how well portrayed the female characters are in the series listed. But yes this is not a problem only japan faces
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2017 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
PoeticJustice said:
You can't respect a woman who isn't sexualized or wants to attract a male? I am sure you are a hit with the ladies my friend.
This basically. Talk about wanting to limit ladies for "his" ideal version of a heroine.
May 11, 2017 11:35 AM

Dec 2015
My avatar.. Mauve from ACCA-13... is one of the example or respectable female protagonist... if you wondering why.. you might need to watch the show if you havent.. even if I couldnt guarantee you might like the anime...

"It’s so ri-ri-diculous that I h-hope you understand even if I st-st-stutter, my t-t-talking ability is a little lacking
Still I wanted to at least s-speak co-co-correctly but my mouth keeps getting c-c-crooked because I lo-lo-love it so much, love it so mu-much "

[signature]
May 11, 2017 12:30 PM

Jul 2016
If you can't respect women, that's on your lack of diversity not the Anime industry's.

Anyway, the specific type of women you only want to see in anime are everywhere, just watch better anime... In my 3 favourite animes there are independent women. Lucy (Elfen Lied), she may be a bloodthirsty manic, but she is by no means weak and is probably the strongest character in that anime.
Kallen (Code Geass), she's the strongest pilot in the show, well she's evenly matched with Suzaku.
Rem (Re:Zero), should I go on.....

May 11, 2017 12:34 PM

Mar 2017
Kenna_Pyralis said:
PoeticJustice said:
You can't respect a woman who isn't sexualized or wants to attract a male? I am sure you are a hit with the ladies my friend.
I do not mind them be sexualised otherwise I would not be an anime fan but in anime there is a huge gap in the majority in respectable male characters and respectable female characters who are not just archetypes and yell something like "kirito-sama!" who are not always/only after the D

You? An anime fan? Based on your profile, you only watch the Shounen genre. Anime consists of more than just that genre. Being an anime fan means you gotta watch and enjoy variety of genres.

Also, I forgot to mention the whole cast of Sailor Moon are very respectable as well.
MeesterYellowMay 11, 2017 12:39 PM
May 11, 2017 12:37 PM

Jul 2016
imbricator said:

The Claymore women basically don't engage in any performative activity relating to "traditional" female gender roles - maternal, romantic, sexual, physical weakness (the strongest female warriors are categorically stronger than the males).

So in Claymore women aren't women? Everything you said about the show is completely unrealistic. So Suspension of disbelief is non-existent.
May 11, 2017 12:40 PM

Jul 2016
Eufie said:
My avatar.. Mauve from ACCA-13... is one of the example or respectable female protagonist... if you wondering why.. you might need to watch the show if you havent.. even if I couldnt guarantee you might like the anime...

She looks quite interesting, is the anime decent?
May 11, 2017 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
There is more than enough off that if you know what to look for, besides everything you said is retarded.

'tis gonna be one of "these" threads innit?

Cuube said:
Blame the anime industry for pumping in otaku pandering filth the past years, but you can find some good female characters in better shows.
Are retards like you born or does it come from some sort of inferiority complex that needs to be shown even within anime taste?
May 11, 2017 12:46 PM

Dec 2015
Onyx-Sentinel said:
Eufie said:

She looks quite interesting, is the anime decent?

Well for me yes :) its made by Madhouse btw... but some people think its kinda boring hehe
"It’s so ri-ri-diculous that I h-hope you understand even if I st-st-stutter, my t-t-talking ability is a little lacking
Still I wanted to at least s-speak co-co-correctly but my mouth keeps getting c-c-crooked because I lo-lo-love it so much, love it so mu-much "

[signature]
May 11, 2017 12:57 PM

Dec 2012
From my experience, it's rare for a show that has a respectable female protagonist to be bad. It gets tiresome to see the way they portray girls in most animes.
May 11, 2017 1:01 PM

Jul 2016
ArtIsAnExplosion said:
From my experience, it's rare for a show that has a respectable female protagonist to be bad. It gets tiresome to see the way they portray girls in most animes.

Lots of shows that push a strong women protagonist can be bad, that's bias.

It also gets tiring of shows forcing strong/independent women in them, it happens all the time in Western TV, it would ruin anime if the same thing happened.
May 11, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2017
Well Rukia from Bleach is pretty much respected, although I hate her.
And don't forget about Mikasa.
May 11, 2017 1:54 PM

Jul 2010
I can kinda see where you're coming from. There are some legit cool, badass women in anime of all different types that doesn't just include fighters, but for every awesome female character, there's a slew of harem fodder that are made to pander to general otakus.

In terms of heroines that may fit your bill, Youko Nakajima from The Twelve Kingdoms always comes to mind for me. She starts off as a weak, pathetic, rather unlikable character but as the series progress she becomes a strong, fierce leader all on her own accord.
KillerTune12May 11, 2017 2:09 PM
May 11, 2017 1:55 PM
Jan 2016
Darek said:
There is more than enough off that if you know what to look for, besides everything you said is retarded.

'tis gonna be one of "these" threads innit?

Cuube said:
Blame the anime industry for pumping in otaku pandering filth the past years, but you can find some good female characters in better shows.
Are retards like you born or does it come from some sort of inferiority complex that needs to be shown even within anime taste?

Oh, so i'm a retard for stating my opinion towards the anime industry? As far as i'm concerned my opinion is shared with alot of other people. If you find my opinion to be so wrong why not just ask why i belive so/or say what's wrong with it? instead of trying to flame me like some little virgin keyboard warrior?
CuubeMay 11, 2017 1:59 PM
May 11, 2017 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Cuube said:
Oh, so i'm a retard for stating my opinion towards the anime industry? As far as i'm concerned my opinion is shared with alot of other people. If you find my opinion to be so wrong why not just ask why i belive so/or say what's wrong with it?

Why do you believe so then? you have not seen even remotely enough anime to make such a statement, New or old and well, new and old are not so different, all the things that we have now were there in the old days as well.

You have not said a single thing about the industry, all you said was about anime, big difference.

People sharing the same opinion as you mean nothing.

instead of trying to flame me like some little virgin keyboard warrior?

At least practice what you preach, if you are gonna to act like you do not like flaming, do not flame yourself.
May 11, 2017 2:12 PM

Apr 2016
Eufie said:

I agree with you but I wanted, and expected more from her (I blame the show).

There's Konatsu from Rakugo. You will not be disappointed, I guess.

May 11, 2017 2:20 PM
Jan 2016
Why do you believe so then? you have not seen even remotely enough anime to make such a statement, New or old and well, new and old are not so different, all the things that we have now were there in the old days as well.

You have not said a single thing about the industry, all you said was about anime, big difference.

instead of trying to flame me like some little virgin keyboard warrior?

At least practice what you preach, if you are gonna to act like you do not like flaming, do not flame yourself.[/quote]

Haha, you haven't even seen enough anime to prove my statement wrong. It's a subjective opinion to begin with. I find it funny you claim others to be "retards" for saying a subjective opinion, but you fail to realise that it makes you look like a dumbass in the end.
CuubeMay 11, 2017 2:27 PM
May 11, 2017 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
Cuube said:
Haha, you haven't even seen enough anime to prove my statement wrong. It's a subjective opinion to begin with. I find it funny you claim others to be "retards" for saying a subjective opinion, but you fail to realise that it makes you look like a dumbass in the end.
Learn to quote properly, been long enough...

No shit your opinion is subjective.

The burden of proof lies on you, you have not made a proper argument as of yet so there is nothing to prove wrong to begin with.

You have been avoiding every one of my questions, something tells me I know why.
May 11, 2017 2:45 PM

May 2015
Lack of respectable women in anime? Well...

And like the others have said...there's plenty of anime out there that have respectable women. You just have to find them.
May 11, 2017 2:46 PM

Oct 2010
*reads thread*
*checks own anime list*
*reads thread again*

Yeah not even worth debunking this massive pile of bullshit.
jal90May 11, 2017 2:50 PM
May 11, 2017 3:35 PM

Dec 2012
Onyx-Sentinel said:

Lots of shows that push a strong women protagonist can be bad, that's bias.

It also gets tiring of shows forcing strong/independent women in them, it happens all the time in Western TV, it would ruin anime if the same thing happened.

I believe it, but from my experience that hasn't happened yet. Maybe with Black Lagoon, which I found a bit boring, but I'm not sure we can consider Revy a protagonist.

Agree 100% about the second paragraph, but it's not what this is about though. They shouldn't be forced in the shows, they should just be a part of it. I'm not advocating that anime should get rid of the helpless kind of girls, but it should be even. Not to fill some bs quota, but because it would make the shows better.
May 11, 2017 3:39 PM

Dec 2015
pondipat said:
Eufie said:

I agree with you but I wanted, and expected more from her (I blame the show).

There's Konatsu from Rakugo. You will not be disappointed, I guess.

Oh ya true... like the anime only showed her up a little thats what I dislike as well... cause I consider Mauve is important as well lol I might need to read the manga.. hehe
EufieMay 11, 2017 3:50 PM

[signature]
May 11, 2017 3:46 PM

Oct 2016
Revy.... anyone? Or Re-l Mayer? They kinda rock ^^

May 11, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2014
But... I can't like a girl if she doesn't have a generic factor!

It sorta doesn't... make me feel like myself... and it frightens me :')
Cuteness > Everything else
Cuteness is Love, Cuteness is Life
May 11, 2017 3:52 PM

Nov 2011
Anime has tons of excellent female characters. Sticking strictly to protagonist-level characters, even in my small amount of experience there's Makoto, Hana, Faye, Kino, Yona, Hagumi, Lafiel, Togame, Usagi, Holo, etc. on top of the majority of the female cast in One Piece, Hero Academia, Monster, Space Brothers, ACCA, Shokugeki no Souma, and virtually every single mahou shoujo you'll watch.

I haven't even watched a lot of the shows known for their great female leads, and I've encountered excellent female characters that aren't defined by romantic interest a lot. (Being defined by their romantic interest does not make a character bad, btw, male or female. See Yamada from Honey & Clover.)

Also, Sakura Quest is airing as we speak. Go watch that.

jal90 said:
*reads thread*
*checks own anime list*
*reads thread again*

You don't understand, jal! Kino is a horrible one-dimensional character with no agency of her own! Smh.
TripleSRankMay 11, 2017 3:59 PM
May 11, 2017 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
Kenna_Pyralis said:
There is a HUGE amount of female characters who are just archetypes (anything that ends in "dere" these days), Moe blobs, cute for the sake of being cute, very generic, bland, needs to be "protected" and only there for fan service induced cancer instead of actual respectable mentally strong/have their own ideals which isn't something like "Kirito-sama!". (btw the list goes on) basically anything otaku bait. I am no feminist by today's definition but can we have someone like Shirayuki(snow white with red hair), Caska during gold age arc(berserk) or in non-animemovie some like Katniss Everdeen(from hunger games) or Beatrice Prior(from divergant).

It really saddens me when the top 50 most popular anime on MAL does not have a single main female lead that isn't otaku bait, bland love interest, female archetype or just a fanservice female model(I challenge you on that btw). even though its not in the top 50 most popular look at seven deadly sins as an example. Elizabeth is a bland fan service model who pretends to have her own ideals but in reality gathering the sins is an excuse to be with meliodas-sama(at least she does not take the goal seriously imo) and a 1 dimensional love interest. nothing respectable in the least. the same with diane "Meliodas-sama" and fanservice model love interest with no real ideals of her own.

What I am trying to say is that I can like these characters but I cannot respect these characters. Is there any prevalent respectable female characters in anime with their own ideals and why is this a very unpopular trend in anime fans?

Go watch some good shoujo and josei then come back and try asking again.

This questions too easy

May 11, 2017 4:00 PM

Oct 2010
TripleSRank said:
jal90 said:
*reads thread*
*checks own anime list*
*reads thread again*

You don't understand, jal! Kino is a horrible one-dimensional character with no agency of her own! Smh.

She's lucky to have Hermes with her. Men always save the day, even if they come in the shape of a motorbike.
May 11, 2017 4:05 PM

Dec 2015
*Answering to the thread... about opinion..

Kenna_Pyralis said:
There is a HUGE amount of female characters who are just archetypes (anything that ends in "dere" these days), Moe blobs, cute for the sake of being cute, very generic, bland, needs to be "protected" and only there for fan service induced cancer instead of actual respectable mentally strong/have their own ideals which isn't something like "Kirito-sama!". (btw the list goes on) basically anything otaku bait. I am no feminist by today's definition but can we have someone like Shirayuki(snow white with red hair), Caska during gold age arc(berserk) or in non-animemovie some like Katniss Everdeen(from hunger games) or Beatrice Prior(from divergant).

It really saddens me when the top 50 most popular anime on MAL does not have a single main female lead that isn't otaku bait, bland love interest, female archetype or just a fanservice female model(I challenge you on that btw). even though its not in the top 50 most popular look at seven deadly sins as an example. Elizabeth is a bland fan service model who pretends to have her own ideals but in reality gathering the sins is an excuse to be with meliodas-sama(at least she does not take the goal seriously imo) and a 1 dimensional love interest. nothing respectable in the least. the same with diane "Meliodas-sama" and fanservice model love interest with no real ideals of her own.

What I am trying to say is that I can like these characters but I cannot respect these characters. Is there any prevalent respectable female characters in anime with their own ideals and why is this a very unpopular trend in anime fans?

Well like I understand your point as you only mention the top 50.. I think its not the anime that is lack of it, its just either the majority of what people here like or prefer more and maybe you happen to only find the anime with female character with the criteria that you dont like or its just the way you view the female character only on the side that you dont like.. but again.. it doesnt mean that the anime lack of respectable character or something... people here been mentioning female characters which we consider respectable so (include me #56)... I suggest you to check those anime we mention.... well.. I believe people have reason on why they put those anime character at their favorite list so.... and its their opinion... I guess...

For example.. why I put these two character that you might consider unrespectful Kuriyama Mirai and Jibril... for Kuriyama Mirai... I like the process of her gradually opening herself to others.. as well as.. she might appear to be cute, clumsy etc.. but she also struggle in life, in fact and she doesnt seems to be a character that is whiny and annoying..
and for Jibril.. she value knowledge at high level which I like from her.. despite Sora and Shiro is only a mere human yet Jibril is the strongest Flugel which could kill both anytime (well by ignoring the 10 pledges ofc lol).. she respect them because of the new knowledge that Jibril didnt know as well as they beat her in match and her curiosity as well.. so she is definetely not only the side of "Sora-sama" kinda thing... she is not stupid, she choose whoever worthed her respect.. I think... and thats a plus point for me..
well ya thats the example...
EufieMay 11, 2017 4:35 PM

[signature]
May 11, 2017 4:07 PM

Jul 2015
Kenna_Pyralis said:

Op I think you have a low opinion of female characters in general.
May 11, 2017 4:31 PM

Oct 2016
Good female characters are totally under-represented in all forms of media and not just anime, unfortunately :c
May 11, 2017 4:42 PM

Jul 2013
What about Gintama? Lots of cool female characters and takes up most of the top 10 list
May 11, 2017 5:09 PM

Oct 2013
I feel ya. It is getting tiring watching anime where girls fall into a number of pitfall tropes:

For you, a list of recommendations:

Tpfang56May 11, 2017 5:18 PM
May 11, 2017 5:14 PM

Jul 2016
personally, yes I do think their should be more heroin in anime
May 11, 2017 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
Go watch some Miyazaki anime. He's known for his strong female protagonists.
May 12, 2017 1:42 AM

Apr 2017
I really don't have any problem with that.
If the lead is male or female, or if it hase more dimensions.
My favorite Char is almost never the MC, so I am okay with that.

But the top 50? That are pretty few. Other very good Animes like Angel Beats are okay I think. In Angelbeats Yuri is a MC too, and Yuri is pretty deep.
May 12, 2017 1:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
In any case this is some backwards thinking if you ask me. "Respecting" an anime girl is just another way for getting to like her. That doesn't mean you can't like her for some totally different reason too though. In the end as long as you still like her for whatever reason, there's no point in complaining about it

I.E: an anime girl needs to be likeable to be respectable, but she doesn't need to be respectable to be likeable
May 12, 2017 2:17 AM

Mar 2016
Hasn't this thread been made countless times already.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1576849
May 12, 2017 2:43 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the only "cancer" are people making feminazi threads complaining about male fantasies as if your fantasizes are any more "realistic" than the women are in anime

are peoples fantasies generally realistic?

NO

so why do you expect anime girls to be realistic?

are anime girls not fantasies?

plz.. you're basically telling japanese men what to fantasize about
EcchiGodMamsterMay 12, 2017 2:49 AM
May 12, 2017 2:44 AM

Jul 2015
You're goddamn right. Looking at my favourite characters, we have some awesome ones, but only 1 girl (Haruko from FLCL). I'm not sexist at all, each character there is my favourite because it was deserved. Looking at my whole list, is pretty hard to find female main characters, and very expressive girls/women.

I started watching exactly 111 anime, and this is the list of female MC's.

Re-L Mayer - Ergo Proxy
Lucy - Elfen Lied (is Lucy really the MC?)
I could say Haruko is the main in FLCL, but in reality, that stupid kid is the MC.
Major Kusanagi - Ghost in the Shell
In Hanamonogatari Kanbaru is the main, but Araragi is the MC in the Monogatari Series
Matoi Ryuuko - Kill la Kill (one of the few female that are really "strong and independent" even though this anime has LOADS of fan service)
San - Mononoke Hime (Probably that guy with the hard to remember name is the MC, but San is great)
Tanaka Ai - Planetes (I believe she is more important than Hoshino)
Sen/Chihiro - Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
Maka Albarn - Soul Eater
Those annoying kids - Tonari no Totoro

And that's it. There are some honorable mentions of great female characters like Faye Valentine, Casca, Saber, Makise Kurisu, C.C. and Kagura.

You can say "watch better anime", but I wish we had more great main girls in the popular series, instead of whiny guys like Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki.

(Gosh, that was 11 female MC's in a list with 111 anime)
"I died long ago. This is just a bad dream"
May 12, 2017 3:09 AM

Jun 2015
Johnnyd3rp said:
Watch better anime ®

^ This. My favorites are filled with strong-willed females, so this kind of thread always baffles me. Just try to avoid light-novel adaptations or mediocre shounen/seinen titles if you wanna avoid most -dere archetypes.
May 12, 2017 3:32 AM

Jan 2016
I say Lady Integra Hellsing!! She is burring a big burden to be the head of the Hellsing clan. of course she has Alucard but even without him she is not weak or anxious.
She is a strong person and I have a lot of respect for her

Major Kusanagi and Erza Scarlet are also strong female characters but there is also also a big foucs on their bodies
May 12, 2017 3:53 AM

Apr 2017
Maybe we've just been watching different anime and I haven't really seen that many anime so I might not be the right person to come to conclusions. But I have no problem thinking of strong female protagonists that don't need no man.

The girls from Hayao Miyazakis films
Major from Ghost in the Shell
Casca from Berserk
Seras and Integra from Hellsing
Revy from Black Lagoon
Re-i from Ergo Proxy
Most girls from Prison School (yeah, they might be naked or half naked a lot of times, but they kick ass)

Just some examples of stuff I've watched. I tend to avoid many of the popular anime series however.

If you check the top 50 movies on IMDb, very few of them even have female leads. http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
Zoldra0May 12, 2017 3:58 AM
May 12, 2017 5:31 AM

Nov 2009
Kenna_Pyralis said:
PoeticJustice said:
I do not mind them be sexualised otherwise I would not be an anime fan but in anime there is a huge gap in the majority in respectable male characters and respectable female characters who are not just archetypes and yell something like "kirito-sama!" who are not always/only after the D

Go on, name me some "respectable" male characters, and I will tell you they're archetypes.
I have the whole TVTropes to tell me how archetypical your examples are.
May 12, 2017 6:01 AM

Sep 2014
I find hardly any anime character "respectable". It doesnt matter if boy, girl or attack helicopter.

But I guess its down to this - biggest otaku group is probably male - so the MC is male. Everyone else is mostly filler character anyway. And what is wrong with cute grils? ^^
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 12, 2017 6:13 AM

May 2016
What the heck is "respectable" in the first place? Being multilayered?
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
May 12, 2017 6:17 AM

Nov 2009
Cuube said:

At least practice what you preach, if you are gonna to act like you do not like flaming, do not flame yourself.

So, you want an authoritative statement from somebody with 700+ anime watched?
Anime authors make all kinds of female characters for all kinds of reasons.
There are crazy-awesome girls who do cool things because it's cool, like Suzumiya Haruhi and Kurokami Medaka.
There are pathetic girls who need to be helped all the time, like Shiina Mashiro.
There are idealists who are willing to fight with honor and make the world a better place, like Saber.
There are selfish girls who are doing things for themselves, like Gasai Yuno or Yamada.
There are girls with lots of agency and girls who aren't ever doing anything on their own.

I wish self-proclaimed critics would stop with this "otaku pandering" bullshit. Just because you didn't like a character for some political reason, doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to exist. Just because you do not understand a character's role in an intricately woven tapestry of a story, doesn't mean she is there to be eye candy.
When you're talking against lovable female characters, you're saying "I hate men and wish them to be unhappy".
When you're complaining that a character is "flat", "lacks complexity" or anything along these lines, you're saying "genres apart from 'psychological' shoudn't exist".

Cuube said:
Oh, so i'm a retard for stating my opinion towards the anime industry? As far as i'm concerned my opinion is shared with alot of other people. If you find my opinion to be so wrong why not just ask why i belive so/or say what's wrong with it? instead of trying to flame me like some little virgin keyboard warrior?

You're a retard for discriminating against a big group of people called "otaku".

Onyx-Sentinel said:
imbricator said:

The Claymore women basically don't engage in any performative activity relating to "traditional" female gender roles - maternal, romantic, sexual, physical weakness (the strongest female warriors are categorically stronger than the males).

So in Claymore women aren't women? Everything you said about the show is completely unrealistic. So Suspension of disbelief is non-existent.

Claymores are scary magically engineered weapons of destruction in the shape of women. They aren't "realistic" in any way, nor they are meant to be.
Next time, will you be complaining about realism of Kantai Collection?
flannanMay 12, 2017 6:26 AM
May 12, 2017 8:54 AM

May 2015
Alrighty.

Show the abundance of complex, well-written, deep and non-archetypical male characters.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
May 12, 2017 9:55 AM

Dec 2016
Geez, I don't agree with OP, but a part of the forum really has a small problem with being defensive in an ''aggresive/annoyed'' way.

I mean isn't it good that this stuff is discussed in a forum instead of being stated as a fact in some article?
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

51 by WaffleMaster89 »»
15 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal shows, or older shows?

Akuya - 9 minutes ago

2 by Dumb »»
1 minute ago

» Have you tried to rewatch your old childhood anime shows as a more conscious anime fan?

RobertBobert - 10 hours ago

17 by ColourWheel »»
10 minutes ago

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 )

Yorda_trico - Apr 15

91 by WaffleMaster89 »»
19 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream?

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

41 by cody »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.